Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Obama Birth Certificate discrepancies

Ptttfffppta.

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Moontime, if you check the White Hat's blog, they've got other official documents including Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate on their site.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

moontime (2nd March 2012)

4. Link to Post #103
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Are you sure this info is genuine?

I´m really astonished here! If you see the second video (https://youtube.com/watch?v=S40WK...layer_embedded), I´ll see that they claim to have downloaded the BC PDF from an official government site.

However, I can´t imagine that anyone from the government could be so stupid to actually upload a PDF file with layers, which obviously proves that it´s fabricated, to an official gov website!!

I mean, if they have indeed fabricated the PDF and the BC is a fraud, how did they forget to "flatten" the original file before saving as PDF! This is so stupid!

If this is true, I´m sure someone up there in the White House will never get a job for the rest of his life! This is such an amateurish mistake!

Cheers,

Raf.

5. Link to Post #104
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

FIRST EVER LAW-ENFORCEMENT INVESTIGATION CONCLUDES OBAMA's BIRTH CERTIFICATE 'COMPUTER-GENERATED FORGERY'
    Quote "President Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate released by the White House on April 27, 2011, is suspected to be a computer-generated forgery, not a scan of an original 1961 paper document as represented by the White House when the long-form birth certificate was made public," Arizona's Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said at a press conference today in Phoenix.

This is the major preliminary finding of a six-month ongoing Sheriff's Cold Case Posse law enforcement investigation into the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate and his eligibility to be president.

Having developed probable cause to believe the long-form birth certificate was most likely a computer-generated forgery, investigators began examining other evidence of President Obama's life history.

Investigators additionally have developed credible evidence suggesting:

• President Obama's Selective Service card was most likely a forgery, revealed by an examination of the postal date stamp on the document;

• Records of Immigration and Naturalization Service cards filled out by airplane passengers arriving on international flights originating outside the United States in the month of August 1961, examined at the National Archives in Washington, D.C., are missing records for the week of President Obama's birth, including the dates Aug. 1, 1961 through Aug. 7, 1961.

Beginning in October 2011, the Sheriff's Cold Case Posse, consisting of former law enforcement officers and lawyers with law enforcement experience, examined dozens of witnesses and hundreds of documents, as well as taking numerous sworn statements from witnesses around the world.

In August 2011, 250 members of the Surprise, Arizona, Tea Party, residents of Maricopa County, presented a signed petition asking Sheriff Arpaio to undertake the investigation.

The Tea Party members petitioned under the premise that if a forged birth certificate was utilized to obtain a position for Barack Obama on the 2012 Arizona presidential ballot, their rights as Maricopa County voters could be compromised.

The Cold Case investigators further determined that the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in what Sheriff's investigators believe is a systematic effort to hide from public inspection whatever original 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health may have in their possession.

"Officers of the Hawaii Department of Health and various elected Hawaiian public officials may have intentionally obscured 1961 birth records and procedures, to avoid having to release to public inspection and to the examination of court-authorized forensic examiners any original Obama 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health may or may not have," said Mike Zullo, the lead investigator in Sheriff Arpaio's Cold Case Posse.

The Cold Case investigators have not yet determined who, when, or precisely how the long-form computer-generated birth certificate released on April 27 may have been forged, but investigators say the evidence contained in the computer-generated PDF file released by the White House as well as important deficiencies in the Hawaii process of certifying the long-form birth certificate establish probable cause that a forgery has been committed.

The Cold Case Posse investigators advised Sheriff Arpaio that the forgers most likely committed two crimes: first, in fraudulently creating a forgery that the White House characterized, knowingly or unknowingly, as an officially produced governmental birth record; and second, in fraudulently presenting to the residents of Maricopa County and to the American public at large a forgery the White House represented as "proof positive" of President Obama's authentic 1961 Hawaii long-form birth certificate.

"A continuing investigation is needed to identify the identity of the person or persons involved in creating the alleged birth certificate forgery, and to determine who, if anyone, in the White House or the state of Hawaii may have authorized the forgery," Arpaio said.

Among the evidence released at the press conference were five videos the Cold Case Posse produced to demonstrate why the Obama long-form birth certificate is suspected to be a computer-generated forgery.

The videos consisted of step-by-step computer demonstrations using a control document.

The videos were designed to display the testing used by the investigators to examine various claims made by supporters of the April 27 document.

The videos illustrate point-by-point the investigators' conclusion that the features and anomalies observed on the Obama long-form birth certificate were inconsistent with features produced when a paper document is scanned, even if the scan of the paper document had been enhanced by Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and optimized.

Additionally, the videos demonstrated that the Hawaii Department of Health Registrar's name stamp and the Registrar's date stamp were computer-generated images imported into an electronic document, as opposed to actual rubber stamp imprints inked by hand or machine onto a paper document.

"That we were able to cast reasonable suspicions on the authenticity of the Registrar stamps was especially disturbing, since these stamp imprints are designed to provide government authentication to the document itself," Zullo said, stressing that if the Registrar stamps are forgeries, the document itself is likely a forgery.

The investigators also chronicled a series of inconsistent and misleading representations that various Hawaii government officials have made over the past five years regarding what, if any, original birth records are held by the Hawaii Department of Health.

"As I said at the beginning of the investigation," Arpaio said, "the president can put all this to rest quite easily. All he has to do is demand the Hawaii Department of Health release to the American public and to a panel of certified court-authorized forensic examiners all original 1961 paper, microfilm, and computer birth records the Hawaii Department of Health has in its possession."

Arpaio further stressed the Hawaii Department of Health needs to provide, as part of the full disclosure, evidence regarding the chain of custody of all Obama birth records, including paper, microfilm, and electronic records, in order to eliminate the possibility that a forger or forgers may have tampered with the birth records.

Arpaio went on to say the President should also authorize Kapiolani Hospital, the birth hospital listed on the Obama long-form birth certificate, to release any and all hospital patient records for Stanley Ann Dunham Obama, his mother, and for the newly born Barack Obama, in order to provide additional corroboration for the original 1961 birth records held in the Hawaii Department of Health vault.

"Absent the authentic Hawaii Department of Health 1961 birth records for Barack Obama, there is no other credible proof supporting the idea or belief that President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, as he and the White House have consistently asserted," Zullo said.

"In fact, absent the authentication of Hawaii Department of Health 1961 birth records for Barack Obama, there is no other proof he was born anywhere within the United States."

Arpaio concluded the press conference by suggesting a congressional investigation might be warranted and asked that any other law enforcement agency with information referencing this investigation be forwarded to his office.
    http://alerts.worldnetdaily.com/HM?a...Vsje_Hhe-ud1K6
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (5th March 2012), GCS1103 (2nd March 2012), moontime (2nd March 2012)

7. Link to Post #105
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Now if they tell us he was actually born on Mars. .... eeeeek. ..

I know, not funny - but I am kind of in shock at how "real" this is getting!
    --♥--
    2 All

8. Link to Post #106
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

I have to say this again guys...

I can´t believe this is true. I mean, the USA Gov has all kind of top notch high technology equipment! Why would someone make such amateurish mistakes while falsifying a document; a document for the current president of the USA!

This is just unbelievable!

We´re always discussing very sophisticated conspiracies here, including alien technology withing USA military aircrafts, and they would do such a bad job with these documents? I highly doubt it. Seriously.

I could do a better job when I was a kid. In fact, I did similar stuff in my school days, if you know what I mean.

Cheers,

Raf.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (2nd March 2012), moontime (2nd March 2012)

10. Link to Post #107
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Congress knew this all along and did nothing about it. They are
    just as much in the wrong, if not more so than obama.

Everything that happens in the government is scripted. Everyone
    knows exactly what is going on at any one time.

The only way to fix this problem is to get rid of everyone in our
    government. And i do mean everyone........

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Calz (5th March 2012), GCS1103 (2nd March 2012), percival tyro (2nd March 2012), RMorgan (2nd March 2012)

12. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

I just did all the fact checking presenting in post #1... seems to be true so far.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

brenie (4th March 2012), moontime (2nd March 2012), Oouthere (2nd March 2012)

14. Link to Post #109
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,067 times in 950 posts

I have no particular interest in this but here i go!

In the 1950s I was at boarding school in the UK. Ex-pat farmers and govt officials used to send their children 'home' for their education and we had quite a number. As well as girls from India, Ceylon (as it was then) and even the US(!) we had quite a few from Kenya. It may have been called something else officially, but I have only ever heard of it called Kenya, pronounced KEEnya, as in 'need', not Kenya as in 'get'. Just anecdotal I know, but at least it casts some doubt on such certainty.

Maybe Mr Obama's father referred to himself as an African American as that is what he was. An African in America. Maybe it was easier than trying to explain Kenya and Protectorates to everyone. i am sure he would not have done so had he known the trouble he would cause. But then again....!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ellisa For This Post:

moontime (2nd March 2012), percival tyro (2nd March 2012)

16. Link to Post #110
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

I can´t believe this is true. I mean, the USA Gov has all kind of top notch high technology equipment! Why would someone make such amateurish mistakes while falsifying a document; a document for the current president of the USA!
    I'm pretty sure it's true.

They are not trying to mislead all of us.

They are trying to mislead half of us, so the two halves can fight.

Given how dumbed down they've gotten us, the deceptions have to be pretty crude, to get some reasonable percentage to actually see through it, and thereby create a division amongst the people with substantial energy.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (5th March 2012), Debra (6th March 2012), Dennis Leahy (2nd March 2012), GCS1103 (2nd March 2012), humanalien (2nd March 2012), jackovesk (5th March 2012), meeradas (2nd March 2012), moontime (2nd March 2012), RMorgan (2nd March 2012), TargeT (2nd March 2012)

18. Link to Post #111
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

We´re always discussing very sophisticated conspiracies here, including alien technology withing USA military aircrafts, and they would do such a bad job with these documents? I highly doubt it. Seriously.
    I could do a better job when I was a kid. In fact, I did similar stuff in my school days, if you know what I mean. Raf.
    Come on, man. Government can't even run a Post Office.

19. Link to Post #112
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Given how dumbed down they've gotten us, the deceptions have to be pretty crude, to get some reasonable percentage to actually see through it, and thereby create a division amongst the people with substantial energy.
    Another possibility ... the fake birth certificate might have been a setup ... to enable taking Obama down if he didn't start "playing ball" with some faction that managed to slip out the obvious fake.

It seems, from such reports as this one Veterans Today: Weekly Intelligence Report. Israel, Korea, Gass Prices and More. that major news media (likely in line with Israelie-Zionist support) are suppressing news favorable to Obama and giving wide coverage to news hurting Obama.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

andrewgreen (5th March 2012), Calz (5th March 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd March 2012), humanalien (2nd March 2012), meat suit (4th March 2012), meeradas (2nd March 2012), moontime (2nd March 2012), mountain_jim (2nd March 2012)

21. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,933 times in 348 posts

I could do a better job when I was a kid. In fact, I did similar stuff in my school days, if you know what I mean.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Perhaps this is due to too much self-confidence and ignorance. They have the power(we'll see for how long) so they do what they want.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rollo For This Post:

meeradas (2nd March 2012), RMorgan (2nd March 2012)

23. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

The page with this information has been up on the white house website for some time RMorgan. James Gilliland sent an email with the youtube presentation about 9months ago. I was shocked to read it for myself, posted in the plain light of day on the official site.
    Why, when the content of the PDF is obviously fudged and layered? Good question. It is almost like a bait, come get us! Now what would be the reason for that? I never trusted the entrance of Obama - always have believed that all incoming US presidents are compromised the day that they take up office. From this information, you could ascertain that Obama was a willing participant from the word get go - as Basiago and company have so eloquently laid out for us in recent times. Or, a p***d off insider has deliberately inserted this into the public ether.

Cheers,

Raf.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Debra For This Post:

RMorgan (2nd March 2012)

25. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Team Breitbart: We Are Going to Release the Obama Harvard Videos in 7 to 10 Days

Team Breitbart: We Are Going to Release the
    Obama Harvard Videos in 7 to 10 Days

Pat Dollard: Breaking: Team Breitbart To Release Damaging, Potentially Election-Changing Obama Tapes In 7-10 Days – HERE

Breitbart is survived by his wife, four children, Samson, 12; Mia, 10; Charlie, 6; and William, 4, his sister, Tracy, and his parents, Jerry and Arlene. - LA Times

full report here
    http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...o-release.html

~~~~~~~~

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (4th March 2012), andia (4th March 2012), Coaxial (3rd March 2012), Corncrake (3rd March 2012), crosby (5th March 2012), Debra (3rd March 2012), humanalien (3rd March 2012), jagman (4th March 2012), kersley (7th July 2012), Kristo (3rd March 2012), Maia Gabrial (3rd March 2012), Mandala (5th March 2012), NancyV (3rd March 2012), Orion142 (3rd March 2012), Solstyse (3rd March 2012), Unified Serenity (7th July 2012)

27. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Team Breitbart: We Are Going to Release the Obama Harvard Videos in 7 to 10 Days

Sorry Viking...this sounds like right wing propaganda gone wild! They have absolutely lost their minds over here in the US and will do whatever it takes to smear Obama's reputation to take back the White House. Brietbart was pure journalistic scum who was about as low as you can get on a professional ethics scale. He personally ruined the career of many people, including Congressman Anthony Weiner last year who was one of the last true American hero's in Congress fighting the the working class. He caused Shirley Sherod to lose her government position when he doctored tapes of a lecture she did...the details escape me, but the point is he was a tool of mass destruction for right wing msm and this sounds just like something they would manufacture or create to keep the Obama hate frenzy fueled.

My college degree's in radio broadcasting and to be honest I've never been so ashamed of the entire news industry, it's an utter disgrace the way they've lied incessantly to manipulate the public...Republican and neoconservative interests own the entire mass media machine in America. From the moment Obama stepped into office the race to the bottom began with Fox News (Rupert Murdoch) in the lead. Every morning the talking heads get their talking points straight from right-wing think tanks like the Heritage Foundation and Americans for Prosperity, doesn't anyone wonder how Limburger, Beck, Hannity and Sludge can all be talking about the same thing everyday? The whole thing is orchestrated....including stories like this. which is nothing more than an opportunity to keep hate alive!

I've been amazed at how people who claim to be enlightened and aware fall for these lies spewed on a daily basis daily by the talking heads, when half the time if they did a little research they would learn that their hate is based in half truths, omission's or political slight of hand. It's all smoke and mirrors, a way to keep us distracted from all the cosmic energies coming in...after all how can one ascend when they have so much hate in their heart for Obama?

Your over in the UK where you have your own crazy ars media to contend with...over here the lunatics have taken over the asylum. If you know how to understand code then you can comprehend the news, that is now that we live in opposite world where black is white and white is black.

Although I recently heard RUMOR that CBS may break away from the pack to begin exhibiting journalistic integrity again...we'll see.

Good ridence to Brietbart...he's surely facing the music for his transgressions against humanity and Broadcast Journalism, and, you can bet the right wing media will use his death in whatever way they can to it's advantage on the Hate Obama Crazy Train.

I haven't been happy with everything he's done either...but no president could function effectively in a hateful environment such as he's faced with the "just say no" Senate and congress where most of the work actually takes place. But while Americans face high unemployment and a whole Myriad of problems do you want to know what the Republican led Congress did last week....NAMED POST OFFICES!! While saying no to every good thing presented for the people by Obama or the Dem's.

Anything Breitbart was going to release in 7-10 days was a doctored piece of manufactured propaganda aimed had fueling hate, fear and division in America. Why bother with that toxic rubbish, when it only serves to lower your awesome vibration Viking!?

Much love my friend,
    ~A~}

28. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

Alekahn (3rd March 2012), Art (4th March 2012), Black Panther (3rd March 2012), BlueGem (3rd March 2012), Carmody (4th March 2012), Corncrake (3rd March 2012), D-Day (4th March 2012), eileenrose (4th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd March 2012), etm567 (5th March 2012), exponentialist (3rd March 2012), fifi (3rd March 2012), haibane (4th March 2012), kemo (5th March 2012), Kristo (3rd March 2012), modwiz (3rd March 2012), nonesuch (7th July 2012), Patrikas (3rd March 2012), Precog (4th March 2012), Revere (3rd March 2012), scarletfire (9th July 2012), seko (4th March 2012), Shamz (3rd March 2012)

29. Link to Post #117
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Re: Team Breitbart: We Are Going to Release the Obama Harvard Videos in 7 to 10 Days

Thanks Ascending...much appreciated feedback...

You know I really am not sure with Obama... I really would love to believe that he is one of the good guys, but by 'their fruits you shall know them' ...

Show me please...that he is of the light.

Blessings

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Art (4th March 2012), Corncrake (3rd March 2012), humanalien (3rd March 2012), Kendall (3rd March 2012), Kristo (3rd March 2012), modwiz (3rd March 2012), NancyV (3rd March 2012), Revere (3rd March 2012), scarletfire (9th July 2012)

31. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Solstyse's Avatar
    Thanks

As much as you might of hated Breitbart and disliked his tactics, it is awfully supsicious that he would show up dead days after announcing his release,no?

Quote Posted by ascendingstarseed (here)
    Good ridence to Brietbart...he's surely facing the music for his transgressions against humanity and Broadcast Journalism, and, you can bet the right wing media will use his death in whatever way they can to it's advantage on the Hate Obama Crazy Train.

Anything Breitbart was going to release in 7-10 days was a doctored piece of manufactured propaganda aimed had fueling hate, fear and division in America. Why bother with that toxic rubbish, when it only serves to lower your awesome vibration Viking!?
    With a statement like "Good Riddance to Breitbart" I would ask the same question of you?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th March 2012 at 02:49.
    Believing in Darwin's theoretical mechanisms of evolution is like believing that a hurricane can blow through a junkyard and build a Boeing 747.---Fred Hoyle.
    There's no fulfillment in a lazy nation, that keeps feeding out infatuation with the idea of being famous.-Eyedea

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Solstyse For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (4th March 2012), Corncrake (3rd March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (3rd March 2012), NancyV (3rd March 2012), Referee (6th March 2012)

33. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Excellent post, Ascending. Sometimes it is hard to be objective and critical all the time, simply because we don't know where to turn when we can't hear our inner voice.

I would like to see CBS break free and report some decent, important stories.

Peace.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

34. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Look, Viking, anyone who disagrees with Liberalism is somehow a fascist, neo-con, nut-job. It doesn't make the Left correct, it just makes them angry hate-mongers (who, for some reason, seem to think that they are the most tolerant people in the room).

Breitbart had the balls to stand up against the Left and their propaganda. That's why his death is celebrated. The Left doesn't realize that it comes off like a bunch of loons/fanatics/radicals because they assume that everyone who has a brain should (naturally) agree with them. They don't allow for the possibility that they could be wrong and that other viewpoints and lifestyles are just as a valid. Other people have just as much right to their opinions and beliefs as they do. However, the Left's goal is to suppress anyone or anything that doesn't go along with their ideology.

The truth is the truth, regardless if it fits a political ideologically or not. The fact is that there are valid reasons why President Obama is disliked. Breitbart used the tactics of the Left to go after the Left. Of course, he's going to get this kind of treatment when he dies. That's what the Left always does. They're going to shut down anyone who doesn't buy into their propaganda. Meanwhile, on the right, the elites wish they could get their grassroots to shut up and drink the Kool-aid too.....Neither side is 100% right on every issue. To think that is very short-sighted and means that people are excluding a lot of inconvenient data to keep their ideology in tact. That's what's dangerous about this whole political climate we are in.....I'm not delusional because I don't agree with you. I'm exercising my right to have independent thoughts that don't agree with yours.

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

brenie (4th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (4th March 2012), GCS1103 (4th March 2012), humanalien (3rd March 2012), jagman (4th March 2012), Kendall (3rd March 2012), Khaleesi (7th July 2012), NancyV (3rd March 2012), Oouthere (4th March 2012), Referee (6th March 2012), rgray222 (5th March 2012), Sebastion (3rd March 2012), spiritguide (4th March 2012), Unified Serenity (3rd March 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 77 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 77 LastLast