Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 77 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2012

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Default Re: Obama Birth Certificate discrepancies

Zebra:

My general feelings are that no one really cares who is in the white house any more.
    People have been told that obama is not a natural born citizen but they just don't
    care. They say things like, we should be concentrating on our economy instead of trying
    to get rid of obama. What they refuse to believe is that obama is making things worse
    on purpose. People just want to close their eyes and act like nothing is wrong and live
    in the own fantasy world......
    Last edited by humanalien; 7th March 2012 at 16:39.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Debra (7th March 2012), EsmaEverheart (7th March 2012), jagman (7th March 2012), Khaleesi (8th March 2012), Solstyse (7th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Thanks humanalien. I attempted to address this pertinent point, and that the birth certificate issue is just a paper trail to something a lot bigger and nastier.
    It flabbergasted me that issues of incredible important like government backing of the banksters, the suppression of clean technologies and the perpetuation of the war machine - were not good enough points to flipping consider.

How can we at the grassroots level help people wake up? It is their vote that will decide who goes back in. Actually, go past doing an election. Wake up enough to pull the whole system down and start again.

What do people like Ron Paul and his supporters think? Do they really know what they are up against?

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    Zebra:

My general feelings are that no one really cares who is in the white house any more.
    People have been told that obama is not a natural born citizen but they just don't
    care. They say things like, we should be concentrating on our economy inside of trying
    to get rid of obama. What they refuse to believe is that obama is making things worse
    on purpose. People just want to close their eyes and act like nothing is wrong and live
    in the own fantasy world......

4. Link to Post #183
    Avalon Member truth will win out's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB (real or fake?)

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truth will win out For This Post:

Cjay (8th March 2012), cloud9 (8th March 2012), dAkapacity (7th March 2012), RunningDeer (7th March 2012), Sidney (8th March 2012)

6. Link to Post #184
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Default Re: Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB (real or fake?)

It sounds like Obama but it seems that his voice was somehow manipulated to make it sound like he is saying those words.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Sidney (8th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #185
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB (real or fake?)

Wow, unbelievable! It's hard for me to believe that he would be so careless. Their goal is the bigger picture. More mind games. Fish bait. Keep folks talking about this, so they won't ask about that botched photoshop birth certificate, and the banks/moneys, the jobless, the homeless, and WWIII ...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aranuk (8th March 2012), Sidney (8th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #186
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    It sounds like Obama but it seems that his voice was somehow manipulated to make it sound like he is saying those words.
    Like a cut and paste? Wow, if that's the case, someone better make sure their last will and testament is up to date.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Sidney (8th March 2012), truth will win out (7th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteCrowBlackDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    Like a cut and paste? Wow, if that's the case, someone better make sure their last will and testament is up to date.
    Haha, yea just don't know what to make of it. Wish it had video.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth will win out For This Post:

RunningDeer (7th March 2012), Sidney (8th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #188
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Thanks humanalien. I attempted to address this pertinent point, and that the birth certificate issue is just a paper trail to something a lot bigger and nastier.
    It flabbergasted me that issues of incredible important like government backing of the banksters, the suppression of clean technologies and the perpetuation of the war machine - were not good enough points to flipping consider.

How can we at the grassroots level help people wake up? It is their vote that will decide who goes back in. Actually, go past doing an election. Wake up enough to pull the whole system down and start again.

What do people like Ron Paul and his supporters think? Do they really know what they are up against?
    it helps to know that a strongly held belief, when challanged triggers a "reptilian brain" response of FIGHT FLIGHT or FREEZE... people become physically narrow minded as their bodies experience this, if you look back to "heated" arguments you've had in the past can you see this? the elivated heart rate, the agitation, maybe sweaty palms?.. its very clear with men as we react stronger than women (because we are the HUNTER & traditionally needed to react strongly to stay alive); if they are not masters of their own emotions (few people are) then you will run into this confrontation over and over with no real resolution or forward movement. What you describe with your "facebook" confrontation is a perfect example of this, there is NO logic to the responses you got, just "feeling" and to somone working from a rational base (as you seem to be) it is confusing (is it not?).

Athene's theory on everything briefly covers this (I do not agree with EVERYTHING in this video, but the portion I describe above is well articulated & there are a few other things I agree with in it.)

I know this isn't exactly the answer you were looking for but hopefully it lends a bit of understanding on "what your up against".

I personally think that all politics are a distraction & ron paul is there as the final "catch all" for poeple who still think the political system ISN'T a complete scam (and I was a die hard Ron Paul supporter back in 2008, campaigned, did tea party events, formed my own political orginization (this is sort of a logical fallacy btw,, its "appeal to athority". hahha) before I came to my thoughts on this topic)
    Last edited by TargeT; 7th March 2012 at 22:48.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Debra (8th March 2012)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I call it fake, ..... from the republican....

What are the best ways to beat Obama?

Or real, Obama planning his fight against the republican candidate, playing on the fraud..... who knows...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Sidney (8th March 2012)

18. Link to Post #190
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Sounds like one side of a phone conversation to me --- Anonymous???
    --♥--
    2 All

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

20. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I'm all for anything that takes Obama out of the race this fall. But as we all know, it won't make a difference who's in office because they're all the same criminals. Romney is another one who's been implicated in the big money scandal as reported by the White Hats.
    Honestly, the system is so corrupted that it needs to go....

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

aranuk (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Sidney (8th March 2012), truth will win out (7th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I'm all for anything that takes Obama out of the race this fall. But as we all know, it won't make a difference who's in office because they're all the same criminals. Romney is another one who's been implicated in the big money scandal as reported by the White Hats.
    Two sides of the same coin. Obama,Romney, ect.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth will win out For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Sidney (8th March 2012)

24. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

I say NEWT's gonna win, Hillary's gonna be VP, Newt will be taken out, and Hillary will be Pres.

all that matters
    love and peace
    sirdipswitch

chuckle, chuckle, chuckle, go hillary

doesn't matter who tptb puts in, the game will continue unabated...

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

26. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by truth will win out (here)

OBOMNEY. It doesn't matter who they pick for us. There is only a rhetorical difference.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

Flash (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Sidney (8th March 2012), TargeT (8th March 2012), truth will win out (8th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #195
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Thumbs up Re: Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB (real or fake?)

Quote Posted by AlternativeInfoJunkie (here)
    Quote Posted by truth will win out (here)

OBOMNEY. It doesn't matter who they pick for us. There is only a rhetorical difference.
    you've got the best post imho

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (8th March 2012), aranuk (8th March 2012), RunningDeer (8th March 2012), Sidney (8th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

There's another person who uploaded the same video, I clicked on it thinking that perhaps that one was a bit longer or whatever and it says the video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their youtube account. Wierd.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

RunningDeer (8th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    There's another person who uploaded the same video, I clicked on it thinking that perhaps that one was a bit longer or whatever and it says the video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their youtube account. Wierd.
    Weird, was he threatened? Who knows, very interesting.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to truth will win out For This Post:

34. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    I say NEWT's gonna win, Hillary's gonna be VP, Newt will be taken out, and Hillary will be Pres.

all that matters
    love and peace
    sirdipswitch

chuckle, chuckle, chuckle, go hillary

doesn't matter who tptb puts in, the game will continue unabated...
    Oh dear, sounds like some one needs to calibrate their crystal ball.

35. Link to Post #199
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)
    The kinda weird like threats of a long walk on a short plank, kinda weird?

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

cloud9 (8th March 2012), truth will win out (8th March 2012)

37. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

I think it's weird because at least this video (the link provided for OP) was uploaded yesterday so if somebody else uploaded it after that it seems strange they closed their account just yesterday or today? It's just a feeling...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 77 FirstFirst 1 10 20 60 77 LastLast