Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst 1 11 21 61 77 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2012

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Obama Caught on Hot Mic Admitting Election Fraud by TPTB (real or fake?)

Good point, cloud9. Everyone would be all over that one. Unless it's a way to smoke out the citizens. Dare them to cross that line. See who is brave enough to stand up to the "the mr. president" (no capitals on purpose, those are earned). See how that NDAA, put a bag over your head and drag you off to prison thing is working out in good old "USA of Weirdness Land", i.e, previously known as USA.

I say it's high time to take this mask and costume off Mother Earth. She wants some sun and fresh air! Grrrr!!! (The sound effects comes from me not Mother Earth. She has not even one judgmental bone in her body.)

WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th March 2012 at 01:34.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Calz (8th March 2012), truth will win out (8th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Obama Birth Certificate discrepancies

That is a great explanation TargeT. I feel like sending your definition here of NOT Emotional Intelligence to Daniel Goleman and the Dalai Lama
    THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME. I will take the time to watch this video, you bet. Emotional Intelligence is something which you would think is more mainstream in 2012- especially after years of the ideas and tools being peddled through courses in public and business communities. But apparently it is not.

I also appreciate your take on politics. I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT IN THIS WAY: That "politics is really just a distraction."

!! I wake up again.

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

it helps to know that a strongly held belief, when challanged triggers a "reptilian brain" response of FIGHT FLIGHT or FREEZE... people become physically narrow minded as their bodies experience this, if you look back to "heated" arguments you've had in the past can you see this? the elivated heart rate, the agitation, maybe sweaty palms?.. its very clear with men as we react stronger than women (because we are the HUNTER & traditionally needed to react strongly to stay alive); if they are not masters of their own emotions (few people are) then you will run into this confrontation over and over with no real resolution or forward movement. What you describe with your "facebook" confrontation is a perfect example of this, there is NO logic to the responses you got, just "feeling" and to somone working from a rational base (as you seem to be) it is confusing (is it not?).

Athene's theory on everything briefly covers this (I do not agree with EVERYTHING in this video, but the portion I describe above is well articulated & there are a few other things I agree with in it.)

I know this isn't exactly the answer you were looking for but hopefully it lends a bit of understanding on "what your up against".

I personally think that all politics are a distraction & ron paul is there as the final "catch all" for poeple who still think the political system ISN'T a complete scam (and I was a die hard Ron Paul supporter back in 2008, campaigned, did tea party events, formed my own political orginization (this is sort of a logical fallacy btw,, its "appeal to athority". hahha) before I came to my thoughts on this topic)
    Last edited by Debra; 8th March 2012 at 12:47.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Debra For This Post:

TargeT (9th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Default Breitbart's mystery tapes on Obama released

Even in those days he had 'the gift of the gab' >>>>

Breitbart's mystery tapes on Obama released

Video footage of President Obama during his college years at Harvard University was intentionally suppressed by news media and academia during the 2008 presidential campaign in order to hide Obama’s connections with radical leftists, according to the editors of Breitbart.com, the website of late conservative activist Andrew Breitbart.

Tapes of Obama at Harvard in 1991 have now been posted online and aired on the Fox News Channel, and they show then-student Obama speaking warmly on behalf of a leftist professor, Derrick Bell.

“Open up your hearts and your minds to the words of Professor Derrick Bell,” Obama says during his speech before hugging him.

The embrace between the pair had been edited out of a video that was released earlier in the day by Buzzfeed. (Video of the embrace can be seen here.)

“This is just the beginning. And this video is a smoking gun showing that Barack Obama not only associated with radicals, he was their advocate,” said Breitbart editor Ben Shapiro.

Referring to Professor Bell, Shapiro explained, “This is a close associate of [controversial Obama Rev.] Jeremiah Wright, a man who was quoted by Jeremiah Wright regularly. This is a man who posited that the civil rights movement was too moderate because it accepted the status quo, and believed that the entire legal and constitutional system had to be transformed in radical fashion. This is a man so extreme that, as we’ve reported, he wrote a story in 1993 in which he posited that white Americans would sell black Americans into slavery to aliens to relieve the national debt, and that Jews would go along with it.”

Shapiro says the original video “was spliced and diced by the media to avoid showing just how close Obama was to Bell. More than that, a close associate of the Obama campaign, Harvard Law School’s Professor Charles Ogletree, admitted on our exclusive tape, ‘We hid this throughout the 2008 campaign. I don’t care if they find it now.’”

Portions of the tape had apparently been aired on PBS during the campaign four years ago, but without the audio of Obama’s statements and without video of Obama’s embrace of Bell.

“The media cover-up was very real. Ogletree’s cover-up was very real,” Shapiro said.

The videos were broadcast tonight on “Hannity” on Fox News, where columnists Juan Williams and Michelle Malkin were asked to weigh in on their content. (Video of “Hannity” can be seen here.)

“I thought this was going to be so much more,” said Williams. “I thought it was going to be a smoking gun. … But it really didn’t come to much.”

Malkin disagreed vehemently.

“I reject this idea that we should just shrug our shoulders and buy the PBS/Buzzfeed line that ‘There’s nothing new here.’ Stop it!” Malkin exclaimed.

“This is news. They didn’t want to talk about it then, and they don’t want to talk about it now. Do you think it’s a coincidence of timing that Barack Obama has now hired people to put out some 17-minute documentary? This is all about the Alinskyite control of who tells the story.”

Breitbart editors say today’s release was just the beginning.

“We’ve got plenty more and a lot will be released next week,” Shapiro said.

WND reported earlier that Andrew Breitbart had been investigating Obama just before the activist’s sudden death March 1, which is being probed by a coronor.

He told a crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington he had obtained videos of Obama from the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee’s college days.

“I’ve got videos, by the way. This election we’re going to vet him. I’ve got videos – this election we’re going to vet him – from his college days to show you why … racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008,” Breitbart told CPAC.

He said the videos would reveal Obama during a time when he was meeting a “bunch of silver ponytails” – referring to Weather Underground terror group members Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

It was in the couple’s Chicago home that Obama’s political career reportedly was launched, and his ties to the two run deep. There’s been a solid argument made that Ayers ghost-wrote Obama’s highly acclaimed memoir, “Dreams from My Father.”

The possibility of videos producing revelations about Obama’s college days is significant, as Obama has carefully kept concealed evidence about his life during the time he reportedly attended Occidental College in California and later two East Coast schools.

A lawsuit at one point obtained an order for Occidental to reveal Obama’s student records. The aim was to find out whether he obtained aid or assistance as a foreign student, lending credibility to the argument that he does not qualify to be president under the Constitution’s “natural-born citizen” requirement.

The video posted by Buzzfeed without the embrace:

Interest in the issue of Obama’s eligibility skyrocketed recently when an investigative team commission by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., said there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama’s birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.

At a news conference, lead investigator Mike Zullo said his team believes the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in a systematic effort to hide from public inspection any original 1961 birth records it may have in its possession.

“Officers of the Hawaii Department of Health and various elected Hawaiian public officials may have intentionally obscured 1961 birth records and procedures to avoid having to release to public inspection and to the examination of court-authorized forensic examiners any original Obama 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health may or may not have,” Zullo said.

NOTE: In case you missed the news conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse,” you can view it here.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/breitbart...eleased/print/

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_d...p?q=1331169967

~~~~~~~

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Calz (8th March 2012), Ecnal61 (11th March 2012), EnergyGardener (8th March 2012), mojo (8th March 2012), NancyV (9th March 2012), Realeyes (8th March 2012), ROMANWKT (8th March 2012), selinam (8th March 2012), Solstyse (9th March 2012), sygh (10th March 2012), truth4me (8th March 2012)

7. Link to Post #204
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Default Re: Breitbart's mystery tapes on Obama released

This is the much talked-about Hannity Exclusive. ...
    Big deal - or not a big deal? The debate has begun and imho this issue is going to be quite the distraction at a time when we must focus on more important things!

--♥--
    2 All

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

Calz (8th March 2012), Debra (8th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2012), haibane (8th March 2012), kathymarie (19th March 2012), Realeyes (8th March 2012), Referee (9th March 2012), Rollo (8th March 2012), ROMANWKT (8th March 2012), Solstyse (9th March 2012)

9. Link to Post #205
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,563 times in 8,700 posts

Well the issue does not distract me... I guess I'll have to wait for the more to come next week. Certainly does not seem enough to get one murdered over.

And I really have no support for Obama at all, that's just my call.

If I had been slightly older I would have been 'associating with radicals' then too. At least back then a segment of the population was aware of the need for major change and willing to become radical about it. Now so many just sleep as our freedoms are voted and signing-statement-ed away.

Of course, once they got Obama in, the Military-Industrial-Corporate-Security complex asserted total control over him, as they always do, and he has been an excellent servant for them.

Quote But it really didn’t come to much.”
    Quote reveal Obama during a time when he was meeting a “bunch of silver ponytails”
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 8th March 2012 at 17:10.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Calz (8th March 2012), Debra (8th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2012), gripreaper (8th March 2012), ROMANWKT (8th March 2012), Solstyse (9th March 2012)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

WHY FEED ONE BIT OF INFORMATION AT A TIME? Is there time for crying out loud!

Can people here tell me what anyone knows about the validity of this site for information, the page link below is about ALL evidence stacked up against Obama. I am new to this site, and would like to know what the community on here knows and thinks. It looks very sophisticated. Can you give your reason for or against.

http://university.ucadia.info/news.php?item.136.10

BIG THANKS ALL!

12. Link to Post #207
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Even in those days he had 'the gift of the gab' >>>>

Breitbart's mystery tapes on Obama released

Video footage of President Obama during his college years at Harvard University was intentionally suppressed by news media and academia during the 2008 presidential campaign in order to hide Obama’s connections with radical leftists, according to the editors of Breitbart.com, the website of late conservative activist Andrew Breitbart.

Tapes of Obama at Harvard in 1991 have now been posted online and aired on the Fox News Channel, and they show then-student Obama speaking warmly on behalf of a leftist professor, Derrick Bell.

“Open up your hearts and your minds to the words of Professor Derrick Bell,” Obama says during his speech before hugging him.

The embrace between the pair had been edited out of a video that was released earlier in the day by Buzzfeed. (Video of the embrace can be seen here.)

“This is just the beginning. And this video is a smoking gun showing that Barack Obama not only associated with radicals, he was their advocate,” said Breitbart editor Ben Shapiro.

Referring to Professor Bell, Shapiro explained, “This is a close associate of [controversial Obama Rev.] Jeremiah Wright, a man who was quoted by Jeremiah Wright regularly. This is a man who posited that the civil rights movement was too moderate because it accepted the status quo, and believed that the entire legal and constitutional system had to be transformed in radical fashion. This is a man so extreme that, as we’ve reported, he wrote a story in 1993 in which he posited that white Americans would sell black Americans into slavery to aliens to relieve the national debt, and that Jews would go along with it.”

Shapiro says the original video “was spliced and diced by the media to avoid showing just how close Obama was to Bell. More than that, a close associate of the Obama campaign, Harvard Law School’s Professor Charles Ogletree, admitted on our exclusive tape, ‘We hid this throughout the 2008 campaign. I don’t care if they find it now.’”

Portions of the tape had apparently been aired on PBS during the campaign four years ago, but without the audio of Obama’s statements and without video of Obama’s embrace of Bell.

“The media cover-up was very real. Ogletree’s cover-up was very real,” Shapiro said.

The videos were broadcast tonight on “Hannity” on Fox News, where columnists Juan Williams and Michelle Malkin were asked to weigh in on their content. (Video of “Hannity” can be seen here.)

“I thought this was going to be so much more,” said Williams. “I thought it was going to be a smoking gun. … But it really didn’t come to much.”

Malkin disagreed vehemently.

“I reject this idea that we should just shrug our shoulders and buy the PBS/Buzzfeed line that ‘There’s nothing new here.’ Stop it!” Malkin exclaimed.

“This is news. They didn’t want to talk about it then, and they don’t want to talk about it now. Do you think it’s a coincidence of timing that Barack Obama has now hired people to put out some 17-minute documentary? This is all about the Alinskyite control of who tells the story.”

Breitbart editors say today’s release was just the beginning.

“We’ve got plenty more and a lot will be released next week,” Shapiro said.

WND reported earlier that Andrew Breitbart had been investigating Obama just before the activist’s sudden death March 1, which is being probed by a coronor.

He told a crowd at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington he had obtained videos of Obama from the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee’s college days.

“I’ve got videos, by the way. This election we’re going to vet him. I’ve got videos – this election we’re going to vet him – from his college days to show you why … racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008,” Breitbart told CPAC.

He said the videos would reveal Obama during a time when he was meeting a “bunch of silver ponytails” – referring to Weather Underground terror group members Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn.

It was in the couple’s Chicago home that Obama’s political career reportedly was launched, and his ties to the two run deep. There’s been a solid argument made that Ayers ghost-wrote Obama’s highly acclaimed memoir, “Dreams from My Father.”

The possibility of videos producing revelations about Obama’s college days is significant, as Obama has carefully kept concealed evidence about his life during the time he reportedly attended Occidental College in California and later two East Coast schools.

A lawsuit at one point obtained an order for Occidental to reveal Obama’s student records. The aim was to find out whether he obtained aid or assistance as a foreign student, lending credibility to the argument that he does not qualify to be president under the Constitution’s “natural-born citizen” requirement.

The video posted by Buzzfeed without the embrace:

Interest in the issue of Obama’s eligibility skyrocketed recently when an investigative team commission by Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County, Ariz., said there is probable cause that the document released by the White House last year as President Obama’s birth certificate is a computer-generated forgery.

At a news conference, lead investigator Mike Zullo said his team believes the Hawaii Department of Health has engaged in a systematic effort to hide from public inspection any original 1961 birth records it may have in its possession.

“Officers of the Hawaii Department of Health and various elected Hawaiian public officials may have intentionally obscured 1961 birth records and procedures to avoid having to release to public inspection and to the examination of court-authorized forensic examiners any original Obama 1961 birth records the Hawaii Department of Health may or may not have,” Zullo said.

NOTE: In case you missed the news conference of Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s “Cold Case Posse,” you can view it here.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/breitbart...eleased/print/

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_d...p?q=1331169967

~~~~~~~

viking

Ok now that ive seen the video i feel silly for hoping that this would be a game changer. Who cares if obama associates with "radicals"?! He signed the ndaa bil, assassinated an american citizen and started more wars! This breitbart video is a HUGE distraction from issues that actually DO matter. Obama is bad news and a horrible president but this video has nothing to do with the reasons WHY he is a horrible president.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

Debra (8th March 2012), fractal being (8th March 2012), muxfolder (9th March 2012), TargeT (9th March 2012), unearth9 (11th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,206 times in 3,110 posts

Yes I thought that Jim ... 'not enough to get one murdered over' >>>>>

Apparently this is just a teaser for the full video ??!!

At the end of this one they state this ... we'll see ?!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GkYr0...eature=related

viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 8th March 2012 at 18:42.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

15. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

Default Re: Obama Birth Certificate discrepancies

1. The birth certificate lists his father's race as African, not African-American. Since the form did not give options there was no requirement to describe an African as Negro. His father was African, NOT Negro.
    2. Africans have always called Kenya just that. In Africa we have never used colonial names when referring to our countries.
    3. Actually the birth certificate names the hospital as Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital, which it was called from 1931 until about 1978 I think.

My view is that it is a genuine birth certificate that was photocopied from a folder (without removing it from the folder), hence the obvious marks on the left of the form, and then placed on a background of green paper and one document was created using the wizardry of layers in a programme like Adobe InDesign 5. The document created was then stamped, signed and dated. Why go to all that effort? Maybe simply because it looks more smart and official than a photocopy, especially if the document is required by the President and is going to be on public display.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Ellisa (9th March 2012)

17. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,563 times in 8,700 posts

I suspect the hype is overblown and typical of the kind of crap Breitbart pulled, I have never seen anything from him that I admired myself and appreciated VT Editor Duff's comments about him.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (8th March 2012)

19. Link to Post #211
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I suspect the hype is overblown and typical of the kind of crap Breitbart pulled, I have never seen anything from him that I admired myself and appreciated VT Editor Duff's comments about him.
    That may be true, but Breitbart is dead. The MSM called it "Natural Causes" at the ripe young age of 43. There's WAY more to this than what we are seeing and hearing, but this video is no smoking gun.

20. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

The labelling in American politics is crazy. People classed as radicals would be seen as right of centre here in Europe. Allowing for the fact that all political labels have been made completely meaningless, some Avalonians would be surprised to learn that they hold pretty radical views, in many ways way off into the infra-left of the political spectrum.

I recall seeing a while back on this forum some videos about young Spaniards (not so young now) rebuilding whole villages and living together in a totally unconventional way. If there is a word for this kind of society that many of us would like to belong to, it is communism – obviously not, I hasten to add, comparable in the slightest to any political system past or present actually known by that name, but in the original sense of the world.

I remember as a small child asking what the word meant and on being told, feeling appalled that such a noble ideal should be treated as anathema.

I still find it scandalous that in the dictionary, a single word can be defined, with a small c, as ‘a system in which goods are held in common and are available to all as needed’, and with a capital C, ‘a totalitarian system of government in which a single party controls state-owned means of production’.

Language as a means of production is always first in line for totalitarian control.

So, is Obama a radical? God, I hope so!

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (8th March 2012), fractal being (8th March 2012), Mike (8th March 2012), mosquito (9th March 2012), muxfolder (9th March 2012)

22. Link to Post #213
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

One begets the question ... is this worth giving up your life for???

Who knows what motivates some people ... perhaps so???

23. Link to Post #214
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

***yawn***

-Dennis

p.s. Show me the videos of O'Bomber ordering drone-based murder and mayhem, and the side-by-side comparison videos of Lil Bush and O'Bomber espousing nearly identical policies and actions, and the video of O'Bomber pretending to be watching Bin Laden get killed. Those videos have significance. If the above video was the best Breitbart could do to discredit O'Bomber, he wasn't trying very hard. In fact, it seems more like phony opposition.

TPTB strategy:
    More circus. More distraction. Make sure the general populace does not probe into what actually is important, the big picture, the plutocratic paradigm and the phony 2-party burlesque show. Keep everything as surface and as dumbed-down as possible. (You can't focus on the dragon with one scale under the microscope.)

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (8th March 2012), Calz (8th March 2012), christian (10th March 2012), gripreaper (8th March 2012), Mike (8th March 2012), PurpleLama (8th March 2012), TargeT (9th March 2012), ThePythonicCow (8th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #215
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Obama does have the "the gift of gab" that's for sure......

26. Link to Post #216
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Red face Re: Breitbart's mystery tapes on Obama released

Quote Posted by dennis leahy (here)
    ***yawn***

-dennis

p.s. Show me the videos of o'bomber ordering drone-based murder and mayhem, and the side-by-side comparison videos of lil bush and o'bomber espousing nearly identical policies and actions, and the video of o'bomber pretending to be watching bin laden get killed. Those videos have significance. If the above video was the best breitbart could do to discredit o'bomber, he wasn't trying very hard. In fact, it seems more like phony opposition.

Tptb strategy:
    More circus. More distraction. Make sure the general populace does not probe into what actually is important, the big picture, the plutocratic paradigm and the phony 2-party burlesque show. Keep everything as surface and as dumbed-down as possible. (you can't focus on the dragon with one scale under the microscope.)
    EXACTLY!

-aij

27. The Following User Says Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

mosquito (9th March 2012)

28. Link to Post #217
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    TPTB strategy:
    More circus. More distraction. Make sure the general populace does not probe into what actually is important, the big picture, the plutocratic paradigm and the phony 2-party burlesque show. Keep everything as surface and as dumbed-down as possible. (You can't focus on the dragon with one scale under the microscope.)
    Now Dennis, your starting to sound like DUMB explosions, bankstrer arrests, ET saviors, Nuclear Submarine Lawn Darts, bio-engineered eugenics, Channeling, Obummer discrediting, election stage shows, home gardeners being domestic terrorists, mainstream media, Hollywood movies, etc. are just distractions?

Maybe your not aware who the new contestants are on Dancing With the Stars and you need to get up to speed buddy and lay off the alternative media kool-aid. Next thing you know, your going to postulate that the alternative media is being infiltrated with provocateurs and disinfo agents!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (8th March 2012), DoubleHelix (8th March 2012), Mike (8th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Thanks, gripreaper, I needed that.

So, my assignment: find out who the contestants are on Dancing With The Banksters. Got it!

Dennis

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

gripreaper (8th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #219
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,442 times in 21,113 posts

Question Obama Caught on Open Mic Admitting Election Fraud by 'Powers That Be'?

~Obama Caught on Open Mic Admitting Election Fraud by 'Powers That Be'? (Amplified Volume) Real?

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

eva08 (10th March 2012), jackovesk (10th March 2012), jjjones (10th March 2012), Lifebringer (11th March 2012), Magnus (10th March 2012), Mike (11th March 2012), modwiz (9th March 2012), mojo (10th March 2012), ponda (10th March 2012), Realeyes (9th March 2012), Sunfeather (9th March 2012), unearth9 (11th March 2012)

34. Link to Post #220
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Obama Caught on Open Mic Admitting Election Fraud by 'Powers That Be'?

Well, that sounded like someone who is with the program. Lots of subtle tangents to that observation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst 1 11 21 61 77 LastLast