+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 63 77 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1526

Thread: Barack Obama 2012

1. Link to Post #1041
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: Who is the REAL Barack Obama?

Please Note.......Obama is just The Mens Room Cologne Clerk In The White House. Nothing More. As There are 27 Layers above him. It doesnt matter who is elected president. And Its not a bad job handing out towels and cologne. Until someone comes into the restroom and takes a real foul dump without doing a complimentary flush.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 7th September 2012 at 22:17.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Chester (10th October 2012), Eram (8th September 2012), etheric underground (8th September 2012), jackovesk (11th September 2012), jagman (10th October 2012), polly1022 (8th September 2012), Star Tsar (7th September 2012), Warlock (9th September 2012)

3. Link to Post #1042
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Barack(Barry) "The False", and Glenn "The False". In the end, both serving the same masters.

Bad joo joo, the both of them.

4. Link to Post #1043
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Guys there is some unfair statements here stemming from ignorance of how it works in poor countries. Example, minute 6:00 Barack grand father paid his wife 14 cows, who has the money for 14 cows if they are pastry chef only, to the British, a servant? Well well well, I know a chef, in Turkey, who was serving very rich people, and managing a small army of cooks. He was paid under the table in gold, which he hid, placed etc, finally bought few real estate, bought few business and became wealthy himself. In poor countries, a pastry chef may be managing few people at least and if working for wealthy people makes enough money to pay for the living of about 20 families.

16:02 the dad was married in Kenya with two children and came here, never married Barrack's mother and "f" her and get her pregnant, while taking Ruth back to Kenya. 3 wives. Name me American that HAVE NOT divorce (52% or the population), have not made unwed mother pregnant (look at teenage pregnancies) and ....

Now his name, Barry, not Barrack: well, Skip instead of Roger, Tom instead of Thomas, Chris instead of Christian, Kim instead of Kimberly and Barry instead of Barrack, where is the difference? Minute 6.2

His mother fear that his name Barrack would be detrimental to him in America. I had the exact same discussion for my daughter's name with her father, because, yes, people ARE prejudiced. We finally gave her a combine name, one international in most languages and the other quite local. Finally she does not like the international one and uses the local one - guess what: like Barrack

The bleached black person in Barrack story cannot be proven, I give that one. But this guy is so anti at any price, that I cannot be sure I believe him either.

The composite girl, ok, Barrack is imaginative when caught.

A guy living 3 blocks away from Barrack has met him in a coffee shop: duh,, i meet my neighbors by chance in the neighborood coffee....

This is all to say that we can make anything with any story. This guy in his snicker is not better in his bitterness to show deemed fiction than Barrack with his own fiction.

I wish it was honest on both sides.

Please guys, look at the more substantial stuff to hang someone, such as policies if you want, response to lobbyist, embezlement if you can find, not petty stories.
    Last edited by Flash; 7th September 2012 at 22:43.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chester (10th October 2012), gooty64 (11th September 2012), jagman (10th October 2012), Mark (8th September 2012), sdv (8th September 2012), spiritguide (8th September 2012), WhiteFeather (7th September 2012)

6. Link to Post #1044
    United States Avalon Member Shamz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Barack(Barry) "The False", and Glenn "The False". In the end, both serving the same masters.

Bad joo joo, the both of them.
    I agree with our Fred --

And I want to add that we should strive to rise above politics - its just to fool and divide people, the overall agenda remains the same

Much love
    ~~ Much Love
    In Lak'ech Ala K'in ( I am You and You are me )

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shamz For This Post:

Chester (10th October 2012), Eric J (Viking) (8th September 2012), jagman (10th October 2012), Limor Wolf (10th October 2012), sirdipswitch (8th September 2012)

8. Link to Post #1045
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Dream of Barack Obama and Judgement / PROPHECY FULFILLED (Video)

Are you the dreamer? If so, I respect your interpretation, but dreams should be left to professionals in the interpretation, and just like the bible, one must pray for understanding to receive the word of God, because there are far too many pieces of the his-story of Mankind, missing. On purpose for control, I'm finding. It's like all the progress of Christ to bring the religious folk together, and their commonality of truth by Him, was scattered to the winds or in some cave in the mountains for protections, tucked away from prying eyes at the Vatican. I thank God for the internet's access to pieces of the puzzle long hidden from humans about their origins, beliefs, and hidden his/herstory. i believe that is why they call this time Revelations, because when John wrote this over two thousand years ago, it was for this time. The alpha and omega, ending and beginning, so have hope for another day, and hold tight to the faith in the creator, that if you try to do right things and show love in life, you too will get another chance at it. Those ending lives for profit, shall reap what they have sown all their lives and like Sadaam, there won't be a cave, hole, or DUMB to hide in, just as it says in the book.

I trust that those who wrote that so many years ago, were divinely inspired. I thank you for the messages in your dream, but the intent and motive or "your interpretation" leave me a little puzzled at how you arrived at such conclusions. I've seen the gleem in people's eyes when they passionately express their "dislike" for the Mooslim/Marxist/you get the idea, but it's hard to interpret your intention as you tell this to us. You see, we were told a long time ago, the eyes are the mirror into the soul. We can't see your eye(s) through your interpretation of the dream you are talking about. Maybe it's my spiritual immaturity, or yours? WE aren't all on the same page, however, i believe we all must tell the story as it occurs truthfully, "as we actually see it" as that is how the ancient accounts were presented until the word was scattered and revised over and over with people who just wanted the control of the 10% tithing in religions, just like the ptw wanted % of all our/your lives where you spend money. A constant stream in their utility, marketing, financial coffers, as our as wrestled out with every election process, except the 2008 elections, where the people took it to the man and said, WE give this guy right here the power to set things right for the people again, after 30 years of Republican wars, corruptions, and scams of outsourcing jobs on the Chamber of Commerce supposed to be working for the voters/citizens of this country. The octopu of oppression by ptw was a strangle hold and they kept the people busy with reality tv and video games, so they wouldn't see the pieces falling into place until 911 happened and shocked Americans out of the bs programming of just go shopping, into inspector gadgets they are today.

WE must not give up hope that all the people awakening to this opportunity to have a President that listens to the people and will do what they say, WE must not blow it. We have 4 more years to get the clean energy on line, and stop killing the planet in fossil burning for transportion and heating or cooling. Fossile fuel is used enough in everyday products to keep these companies soluable, but they must change with the atmosphere, and promote cleaner energy for the PUBLIC's use, or WE will seek those who will bring the clean energy grid and efficiency to US. WE have the entrepeneurs and all it takes is a community investment, when you have genius like that in your midst.

I pray that I didn't dishearten you or discourage you, but I'm trying to shed the negativity and focus on what I can change as every person has their own function in the end days. I understand the people were told to do nothing and allow the Lord Yeshua to have his way, as the hearts are cold and evil, that dream and salivate on the death of innocents profits in the markets. Phychopathic to murder so many, for a bigger profit in the Oil market.

9. Link to Post #1046
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

I watched the video, V e r y interesting But IMO Glen has a few things wrong about Barrack. His father is Frank Marshall Davis the Communist spy.
    If you have not seen Dreams From My Real Father by Joel Gilbert I highly recommend you give it a look see.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Chester (10th October 2012), EsmaEverheart (9th October 2012), jimmer (10th October 2012)

11. Link to Post #1047
    Thanks

Personally, I think he is a clone. Scroll all the way down to the pic of the enire obama family next to the Akhenantan family. Blow this up to your wallpaper to see the detail LOL Freaky !

http://freemantv.com/obama-clone-of-...ptian-pharaoh/

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to polly1022 For This Post:

Chester (10th October 2012), jagman (10th October 2012), PurpleLama (11th September 2012)

13. Link to Post #1048
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

I think his mother had an affair with Malcolm X. Maybe there are things he is not saying about himself because they don't fit into everyone's idea of the "American Dream". But, the "American Dream" is not working out very well. The Neocon's or Straussians are trying to destroy it themselves. So is this the pot calling the kettle (for lack of a better word) black?

I'm not an Obama fan because I don't like this drone business or the NDAA. But we do know he doesn't like Netan"yahoo", which, to me, is a good thing. He doesn't like colonialism...that's a good thing too. On the other hand, I don't like the lie he told about killing Osama, but he almost seemed to doubt it himself. I dislike America's support of the Muslim Brotherhood. I am not sure where I am going with this because it's confusing and hard to follow the line of his thinking.

If he had ever said a word about what he thinks of Ron Paul, I might have a clearer picture but he never did.
    Last edited by 161803398; 8th September 2012 at 20:12.

14. Link to Post #1049
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Lightbulb Re: Dream of Barack Obama and Judgement / PROPHECY FULFILLED (Video)

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Are you the dreamer? If so, I respect your interpretation, but dreams should be left to professionals in the interpretation, and just like the bible, one must pray for understanding to receive the word of God, because there are far too many pieces of the his-story of Mankind, missing. On purpose for control, I'm finding. It's like all the progress of Christ to bring the religious folk together, and their commonality of truth by Him, was scattered to the winds or in some cave in the mountains for protections, tucked away from prying eyes at the Vatican. I thank God for the internet's access to pieces of the puzzle long hidden from humans about their origins, beliefs, and hidden his/herstory. i believe that is why they call this time Revelations, because when John wrote this over two thousand years ago, it was for this time. The alpha and omega, ending and beginning, so have hope for another day, and hold tight to the faith in the creator, that if you try to do right things and show love in life, you too will get another chance at it. Those ending lives for profit, shall reap what they have sown all their lives and like Sadaam, there won't be a cave, hole, or DUMB to hide in, just as it says in the book.

I trust that those who wrote that so many years ago, were divinely inspired. I thank you for the messages in your dream, but the intent and motive or "your interpretation" leave me a little puzzled at how you arrived at such conclusions. I've seen the gleem in people's eyes when they passionately express their "dislike" for the Mooslim/Marxist/you get the idea, but it's hard to interpret your intention as you tell this to us. You see, we were told a long time ago, the eyes are the mirror into the soul. We can't see your eye(s) through your interpretation of the dream you are talking about. Maybe it's my spiritual immaturity, or yours? WE aren't all on the same page, however, i believe we all must tell the story as it occurs truthfully, "as we actually see it" as that is how the ancient accounts were presented until the word was scattered and revised over and over with people who just wanted the control of the 10% tithing in religions, just like the ptw wanted % of all our/your lives where you spend money. A constant stream in their utility, marketing, financial coffers, as our as wrestled out with every election process, except the 2008 elections, where the people took it to the man and said, WE give this guy right here the power to set things right for the people again, after 30 years of Republican wars, corruptions, and scams of outsourcing jobs on the Chamber of Commerce supposed to be working for the voters/citizens of this country. The octopu of oppression by ptw was a strangle hold and they kept the people busy with reality tv and video games, so they wouldn't see the pieces falling into place until 911 happened and shocked Americans out of the bs programming of just go shopping, into inspector gadgets they are today.

WE must not give up hope that all the people awakening to this opportunity to have a President that listens to the people and will do what they say, WE must not blow it. We have 4 more years to get the clean energy on line, and stop killing the planet in fossil burning for transportion and heating or cooling. Fossile fuel is used enough in everyday products to keep these companies soluable, but they must change with the atmosphere, and promote cleaner energy for the PUBLIC's use, or WE will seek those who will bring the clean energy grid and efficiency to US. WE have the entrepeneurs and all it takes is a community investment, when you have genius like that in your midst.

I pray that I didn't dishearten you or discourage you, but I'm trying to shed the negativity and focus on what I can change as every person has their own function in the end days. I understand the people were told to do nothing and allow the Lord Yeshua to have his way, as the hearts are cold and evil, that dream and salivate on the death of innocents profits in the markets. Phychopathic to murder so many, for a bigger profit in the Oil market.
    CALL TO ACTION - Let's reach 10 Million individuals who are willing to change the course of history.

http://ascension101.com/en/home/asce...f-history.html

15. Link to Post #1050
    Thanks

16. Link to Post #1051
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Excuse me, guys!

Can you please explain me what is the point of the discussion?
    Is it just for the sake of it?
    That's your president, like it or not.. If the true story of his life had a meaning that would be a different story. Obama is the president of the states.
    Do all you can to prevent him from the second election and do not waste your time on discovering of his true origin..
    If we talk about the distructions then it's definitely the one...) DO you think Obama cares? Clinton cares?

I wish you good president!

Nickolai

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Chester (10th October 2012)

18. Link to Post #1052
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

If we keep on going after the figurehead/presidents we are utterly missing the point and are just caught up in the matrix/system and really have no reason to live.

Think about it!

No matter who the next figurehead/pres is, it doesn't really even matter. Do you really believe it does?

I hope there is no election and the civilization implodes or wakes up or ascends or revolution or something...

Please God not another American president, just get it OVER with!

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

4evrneo (9th October 2012), amandapoet (12th September 2012), bluestflame (10th October 2012), Chester (10th October 2012), Fred Steeves (11th September 2012), jagman (10th October 2012), Nickolai (12th September 2012)

20. Link to Post #1053
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Obama justifies drone strikes.... /// Pentagon unveils mule-drone

Douglas MacGregor explains how the west has been brainwashed by administrations
    and media that eveyone is out to get us !!! Even if it does not equate with reality....

Published on 11 Sep 2012 by RTAmerica

Since President Obama took office, he has changed the face of how America fights wars abroad. Obama's administration has hit targets with unmanned aerial vehicles in countries like Yemen,Pakistan and Afghanistan, sometimes killing innocent women and children. Until recently, Obama was silent about his role in these drone attacks, but Obama revealed his involvement in an interview with CNN. Douglas MacGregor, a retired US Army colonel, joins us with more on Obama's involvement in the use of drones and gives us his take on the legality of it all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robbo Cop is getting closer!!

Published on 11 Sep 2012 by RTAmerica

A new four legged robot called Alpha-dog has been tested by Boston Dynamics for Pentagon. It could give U.S. troops a leg up in terrain too rough even for military vehicles. It also capable to carry all the gear soldiers and Marines might need in combat, but as RT's Meghan Lopez explains the device is not perfect.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th September 2012 at 13:18.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2012), truth4me (12th September 2012)

22. Link to Post #1054
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Default Re: Obama justifies drone strikes.... /// Pentagon unveils mule-drone

and some people really believe Obama is a lightworker....sure,yep.......

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

aranuk (12th September 2012), bodhii71 (12th September 2012), Cidersomerset (12th September 2012), Dennis Leahy (12th September 2012), EsmaEverheart (12th September 2012), Sidney (12th September 2012), Wind (12th September 2012)

24. Link to Post #1055
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Quote Posted by truth4me (here)
    and some people really believe Obama is a lightworker....sure,yep.......
    HE IS A LIGHT WORKER!!! he runs a three man circus with a smoke worker and a mirror worker.

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th September 2012), selinam (12th September 2012), truth4me (12th September 2012)

26. Link to Post #1056
    Netherlands Avalon Member Paranormal's Avatar
    Thanks

This is just the tip of the ice-berg! They actually have terminator level androids, that will be unleashed during WW3 or some similar event.
    "There will be in the next generation or so a pharmacological method [FLOURIDE, ANTI-DEPRESANTS…] of making people love their servitude and producing dictatorship without tears… producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them but will rather enjoy it [AFTER 9/11]." - Aldous Huxley 1961 speech:"Contented with your servitude"

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Paranormal For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th September 2012)

28. Link to Post #1057
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Murder is all they know, power is their only objective the rest is just in their way.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Cidersomerset (13th September 2012)

30. Link to Post #1058
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

well no need to repent, there is no Hell, we are light beings that go back to where we came from...

books are written by those who have guessed, and have been taught by others, not by those who have seen what is waiting...

Jesus didn't write the Bible and Mohammad didn't write the Koran...

religions have been designed by those who aren't the messengers...

that's where all the confusion comes from...

10 years I've been sharing truths, and no lightning strikes...

31. Link to Post #1059
    Thanks

Repent means going back to the way of the spirit which is unconditional love.
    Your in a body which allow you to experience what ??
    Duality and how is that duality created if your a light being ?
    By having a (serpent)demon inside of the physical body which is pointing to the " All seeing eye" that is how Satan can see everything except what GODS plan is.
    Hu-Man means serpent man or (Superman)

For does who don't understand how it works

There is a demon inside of every human body ,you have the possibility to choose which side your going to serve in this end time because of this.
    Your ether fill your cup with unconditional love or your don't

That is what it come down to and GOD is not going to force you to make this choice.

So the dark side of the Matrix is controlled by Satan ,like a hive mind (Mind control) and we as a light being experiencing this computer like world.

This is how we have set up this spiritual school and we have practice many time that is why we have destroyed our self multiple times.

Yeshua HaMashiach came down here bring in the solution for us what we need to do in order to graduate on this spiritual school with out him we did not have anything to go to.

There where 24 witnesses down here in to history who all had the 9th spiritual body of the eternal one. No body else had this except for the 24.

Yeshua HaMashiach when he incarnated he had all 9 spiritual bodies of the eternal one and he got his 10th and 11th spiritual body
    when he was here on earth and then got resurrected.

Everyone can progress to that level now!

The body of Christ is the 12th spiritual body(Gold) and eternal live of who you want to be.

people who talked about the 12 density is Alex Collier and jessica mystic who alse explained that 11th is white and 12th is Gold for this spiritual school.

Bob Dean also has talked about this that the earth is a spiritual school.

You know all then answer are there ,but do people really see it and live it?
    Last edited by Mu2143; 13th September 2012 at 15:53.

32. Link to Post #1060
    Thanks

O BTW it does not matter how you walk you spiritual pad
    you can chose what ever roll you want to play with or without a Bible and does not matter.

During my walk or spirtual pad I met other saints and one of them was a Moslim ,but I could see that he had a heart of a child.
    Last edited by Mu2143; 13th September 2012 at 10:48.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 77 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 63 77 LastLast