+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 77 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2012

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Siberia9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 times in 351 posts

Default Re: Team Breitbart: We Are Going to Release the Obama Harvard Videos in 7 to 10 Days

I am constantly amazed that people actually think Obama is some kind of "good guy". I have a relative that is a Family adviser to him, he was also an adviser to the both Bush's when they were up there. The kind of adviser that is not on the books, so trust me they all work for the same secret group and do as they are told. The Bush's were Nazi's and Obama is a Marxist, but they got were they are because they have taken an oath to push the Family agenda forward regardless of what they think.

The people that they work for also own ALL of your television media, stop watching it, its all lies. YOUR NEWS IS FAKE. My mother was a CIA asset and was involved in many CIA/military black projects involving mind control. She used to do TV commercials and then was involved in the civil rights movement back in the sixty's. You see ALL sides of that mess were funded and ran by the secret govt, and the TV media reported on it and made up the rest. Most members of your major TV news today are actually either CIA themselves or are members of Bloodline Family's. Ever wonder who Anderson Cooper really is? No? you should. Its all there to give you a belief in a false reality. Everything you have seen on TV is either fake or told in some way that is part of their agenda. Stop giving your energy to this, TV programing is mind control programing, period.

Anyway people like Breitbart are just doing their job. If however you get deep enough to blow the whistle then you have already made the agreement to go along with the agenda or pay the price. They will take you out if you betray your oath, you will have a heart attack or shoot yourself twice in the head. The internet is full of people that have no such agreements, if they have no connections to the mainstream. Spend your time there and throw out your television.
    Last edited by Siberia9; 3rd March 2012 at 16:14.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Siberia9 For This Post:

Alekahn (3rd March 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (4th March 2012), andia (4th March 2012), Black Panther (3rd March 2012), Calz (5th March 2012), crosby (5th March 2012), D-Day (4th March 2012), Debra (4th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (4th March 2012), Fundy Gemini (4th March 2012), GCS1103 (4th March 2012), haibane (4th March 2012), humanalien (3rd March 2012), jagman (4th March 2012), Kano (5th March 2012), Khaleesi (3rd March 2012), ljwheat (4th March 2012), Mandala (5th March 2012), modwiz (3rd March 2012), NancyV (3rd March 2012), Oouthere (4th March 2012), Precog (4th March 2012), Referee (6th March 2012), seko (4th March 2012), Solstyse (3rd March 2012), spiritguide (4th March 2012), TargeT (4th March 2012), vortexpoint (4th March 2012)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Team Breitbart: We Are Going to Release the Obama Harvard Videos in 7 to 10 Days

Signing the NDAA is enough for me to "dislike" the man. That will be his legacy no matter how many good deeds he may do.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kendall For This Post:

Alekahn (3rd March 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (4th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (4th March 2012), GCS1103 (4th March 2012), humanalien (3rd March 2012), modwiz (3rd March 2012), Precog (4th March 2012), Siberia9 (3rd March 2012), Solstyse (3rd March 2012), spiritguide (4th March 2012), vortexpoint (4th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #123
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)
    I am constantly amazed that people actually think Obama is some kind of "good guy". I have a relative that is a Family adviser to him, he was also an adviser to the both Bush's when they were up there. The kind of adviser that is not on the books, so trust me they all work for the same secret group and do as they are told. The Bush's were Nazi's and Obama is a Marxist, but they got were they are because they have taken an oath to push the Family agenda forward regardless of what they think.

The people that they work for also own ALL of your television media, stop watching it, its all lies. YOUR NEWS IS FAKE. My mother was a CIA asset and was involved in many CIA/military black projects involving mind control. She used to do TV commercials and then was involved in the civil rights movement back in the sixty's. You see ALL sides of that mess were funded and ran by the secret govt, and the TV media reported on it and made up the rest. Most members of your major TV news today are actually either CIA themselves or are members of Bloodline Family's. Ever wonder who Anderson Cooper really is? No? you should. Its all there to give you a belief in a false reality. Everything you have seen on TV is either fake or told in some way that is part of their agenda. Stop giving your energy to this, TV programing is mind control programing, period.

Anyway people like Breitbart are just doing their job. If however you get deep enough to blow the whistle then you have already made the agreement to go along with the agenda or pay the price. They will take you out if you betray your oath, you will have a heart attack or shoot yourself twice in the head. The internet is full of people that have no such agreements, if they have no connections to the mainstream. Spend your time there and throw out your television.
    That line is spectacular. TV for DVD's very nice. Subsidizing the the programmers at the rectum ripping prices they charge is just masochism. If it was free it would just be really dumb.

My wife pays for a directv subscription and then comes to me for deprogramming. The fee comes out of her pocket. Free choice.
    Last edited by modwiz; 3rd March 2012 at 17:52.

6. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope this does not turn into one of those threads with us fighting over which side of the same coin is better. Both Left and Right end up in the same place and it is not good. Speaking of enlightenment…can these subjects even be discussed without huge ego flare ups?

Peace,
    -R-

"IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Revere For This Post:

Art (4th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (4th March 2012), GCS1103 (4th March 2012), Khaleesi (7th July 2012), modwiz (4th March 2012), Referee (6th March 2012), Sandra (4th March 2012), seko (4th March 2012), spiritguide (4th March 2012), Unified Serenity (7th July 2012), Vanessa (5th March 2012)

8. Link to Post #125
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

Name:  right_wing_left_wing_same_bird.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  33.6 KB

That's the truth, so please don't give too
    much energy anymore to the elections.
    We can't do anything about it.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

Alekahn (4th March 2012), Art (4th March 2012), Calz (5th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (4th March 2012), Franny (4th March 2012), GCS1103 (4th March 2012), marielle (4th March 2012), modwiz (4th March 2012), Revere (4th March 2012), Sandra (4th March 2012), seko (4th March 2012)

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

just a tid-bit of input, "The most powerful person in the world is the man who counts the votes". quote is by Joseph Stalin, interesting,huh? sound familiar?? how about our voting system in the u.s.? looking forward to our illusion of voting in november. (LOL) ! namaste, love and peace universally

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jjjones For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th March 2012)

12. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Solstyse (here)
    As much as you might of hated Breitbart and disliked his tactics, it is awfully supsicious that he would show up dead days after announcing his release,no?

Quote Posted by ascendingstarseed (here)
    Good ridence to Brietbart...he's surely facing the music for his transgressions against humanity and Broadcast Journalism, and, you can bet the right wing media will use his death in whatever way they can to it's advantage on the Hate Obama Crazy Train.

Anything Breitbart was going to release in 7-10 days was a doctored piece of manufactured propaganda aimed had fueling hate, fear and division in America. Why bother with that toxic rubbish, when it only serves to lower your awesome vibration Viking!?
    With a statement like "Good Riddance to Breitbart" I would ask the same question of you?
    Sad that the man died before he learned some lessons in the flesh.

He'll be back, learning those lessons. Things have to be broken before they are fixed, and he was most certainly broken. Good job.

Problem is, we're not liking the part where we have to be the floor mat for his lesson learning .......but that is a matter of personal choice, is it not?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th March 2012 at 02:51.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (5th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (4th March 2012), modwiz (4th March 2012), mountain_jim (4th March 2012), seko (4th March 2012)

14. Link to Post #128
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

I love reading posts that start out disclaiming something as "right wing propaganda" then lay heavily into "left wing propaganda"... Duality is so beautiful, it traps while deceiving.

There was recently a study on amazon of "liberal" & "conservative" book purchasing trends... they NEVER read the same material; Divide and Conquer exemplified & on going every day.

as I waver day to day in my belief of an over arching "conspiracy" or "them/they" ... things like this bring me right back to thinking that there HAS to be one, this trap is too beautiful.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (4th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (4th March 2012), Fundy Gemini (4th March 2012), Khaleesi (7th July 2012), mosquito (4th March 2012), NancyV (5th March 2012), Revere (4th March 2012), seko (4th March 2012), Unified Serenity (7th July 2012)

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by ascendingstarseed (here)
    Sorry Viking...this sounds like right wing propaganda gone wild!

I've been amazed at how people who claim to be enlightened and aware fall for these lies spewed on a daily basis daily by the talking heads, when half the time if they did a little research they would learn that their hate is based in half truths, omission's or political slight of hand. It's all smoke and mirrors, a way to keep us distracted from all the cosmic energies coming in...after all how can one ascend when they have so much hate in their heart for Obama?

Good ridence to Brietbart...he's surely facing the music for his transgressions against humanity and Broadcast Journalism, and, you can bet the right wing media will use his death in whatever way they can to it's advantage on the Hate Obama Crazy Train.

Dude...

How can you ask "how can one ascend when they have so much hate in their heart for Obama?" And then say "good riddance" to a man who died who disagreed with you politically? Do you also not want to ascend? Take your own advice and stop hating. you're a hypocrite bro.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th March 2012 at 02:54. Reason: trim excess quoted material

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th March 2012), GCS1103 (4th March 2012), jagman (4th March 2012), Khaleesi (7th July 2012), risveglio (7th July 2012), spiritguide (4th March 2012), Unified Serenity (7th July 2012)

18. Link to Post #130
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Thanks Ascending...much appreciated feedback...

You know I really am not sure with Obama... I really would love to believe that he is one of the good guys, but by 'their fruits you shall know them' ...

Show me please...that he is of the light.

Blessings

viking
    Denial is a form of Guilt...

Obama is 'GUILTY' as charged and 'WORSE'..!

It actually pains me to think that anyone can believe he is from the 'Light'..?

...ad hominem hubris & hyperbole is a slight on Discernment of 'Truth'..!

Wake Up - Fools...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 4th March 2012 at 02:24.

19. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

I'm quite frankly not interested in this particular drama, but would just like to ask ONE simple question:

If this video is as Earth shattering and important as it's being claimed to be, why announce that it will be realeased in n days ? What's wrong with now ?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

Alekahn (4th March 2012), Calz (5th March 2012), Eric J (Viking) (4th March 2012), jagman (4th March 2012), modwiz (4th March 2012), selinam (5th March 2012), TargeT (4th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #132
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,647 times in 21,531 posts

Quote Posted by mariposafe (here)
    I'm quite frankly not interested in this particular drama, but would just like to ask ONE simple question:

If this video is as Earth shattering and important as it's being claimed to be, why announce that it will be realeased in n days ? What's wrong with now ?
    We don't know what's wrong with now .

Whether the reason implies that this video is less important than it is being claimed to be ... we don't know that either.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th March 2012), mosquito (4th March 2012)

23. Link to Post #133
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

Whether the reason implies that this video is less important than it is being claimed to be ... we don't know that either.
    when ever I hear something like "we will be releasing XXXX in 10 days" I also hear a whisper of "unless you do/pay/promise" etc..
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th March 2012), mosquito (4th March 2012)

25. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member frodo13's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The right and the left are both as crooked as the day is long. In order to get to postions of power they have to owe someone something to get there.Stagnation in the government is want they want. Nothing gets done, they can't get blamed ,so they get voted back in. Then when they get old or tried they become lobbists and continue to make money off the rest of us. We need the old system of bardering with your neighboor and dam the rest of em who make money for nothing but managing the system.No taxes just resepct of other and their work to keep us moving towards a goal that this group of good people should help society come up with. Throw out all the bums and get back to people making the decision.Let us vote on important things and then except the majority rule. My 2 cents.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to frodo13 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th March 2012), Khaleesi (7th July 2012), Unified Serenity (7th July 2012)

27. Link to Post #135
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)

when ever I hear something like "we will be releasing XXXX in 10 days" I also hear a whisper of "unless you do/pay/promise" etc..
    When will any of you realise the (CABAL) can be defeated..!

It does'nt matter whether Brietbart was Murdered or Not, the fact remains that he has (MASSIVE SUPPORT) moreso than any other in the Alternative Media personality I have ever seen...

Why..? Because he was respected by the MainStream that's Why..!

Personally, I have to be honest and have heard little about him...

But the (TRUTH) will come Out..!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th March 2012 at 08:03. Reason: Remove excessively provocative rant

28. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

So true TargeT. I can see the trend in the Thanks footers that folk here are giving to each of the posts There is some swinging going down! Confused? Fencers? Impartialists? Or just saying thanks for saying what you are thinking and what you believe in.

All OK with me too

[QUOTE=TargeT;441500]I love reading posts that start out disclaiming something as "right wing propaganda" then lay heavily into "left wing propaganda"... Duality is so beautiful, it traps while deceiving.

BUT
    Posted by Siberia9 (here)I am constantly amazed that people actually think Obama is some kind of "good guy".

This suggests that we are all still drowning in duality. I agree with Siberia. The evidence is in, we of all people within this alternative domain, cannot continue to deny that there is something very rotten in the state of Obama. The man comes from the belly of the beast. A good number of credible witnesses have now said that he has ALWAYS been a part of it, raised and trained to be part of an elaborate plan which is so patently evil - it is sometimes just so uncomfortable to entertain.

To Americans on here, I hope you don´t mind me commenting on all of this, but I have always felt connected with the US. I also have both family and friends living there - and because of the distance - some objectivity if you like. Over the last 10 years especially, for some cosmic reason, I have become privy also to disturbing information - about the most outrageous claims, about covert military operations and including the dirt on who did and who knew about 9/11 before it happened. Info given to me face to face by people who have opened up and off the record of course. Not information I was asking for, let me tell you, but once you hear it, you are complicit in some way. It has taken me a few years to integrate some of the information that has been shared with me. I have been slow, but when the hard evidence started about 9/11 and this was eight years after when I first heard it, I guess I got my personal proof that what I had been told all those years ago was TRUE! I felt sick. I felt angry. I felt it was time I started taking some responsibility.

Sorry to say, but when Obama frenzy took over before the last election, I just could not get excited. It was also too slick for my liking. This was something that was eating at my gut. I thought, well where did he come from? Everyone was glowing about how this guy has a great cabinet behind him. Top team to turn things around. All I could think of was: REALITY CHECK EVERYONE! Get a grip. Am I the only one thinking this? Day one of office, this guy is going to get a visit from the big guys. Forget it. Don´t you get it? !!

I may seem a little negative but how much more evidence do we need? The US government, any western government, all compromised, owned. I don´t trust the system in any way, shape or form. Because it is not controlled by me or you, and it is constantly re-writing itself to protect and look after no-one but itself.

So we have got to take the lead ourselves, and start standing up when we know something stinks.

Who was it who said the changes you want to see, must start with yourself? That you start with feeling into what you think in your heart is right or wrong? We have got to start using that powerful inner knowledge to discern. Knowledge combined with intuition. USE IT. The emotion you feel attached to an idea, if it feels strong, clean and coming from a place of love, then you have your answer.

There are a lot of good people still left standing, and if we stand together, we will get there. At least we shall inspire evolution into a healthier new world.

As for Breitbart, I beg you all to have compassion for the man, his spirit, his family and his dream - even if it was not always played out so sweetly and with sophistication to everyone´s tastes - his core intention to improve the state of his country and the future, you cannot deny that was not in his heart. In the big picture of things - Breitbart´s untimely and suspicious death has become a sacrifice - it is a gift and we should use that gift well and be grateful for it, because all said and done, Breitbart did put himself on the line - and for a lot more than himself.

Thanks for reading. Keep the dialogue rolling. It is a pleasure to read you all .. and also to be challenged to think deeper.
    ZEBRA
    Last edited by Debra; 4th March 2012 at 15:25.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Kano (6th March 2012), Khaleesi (7th July 2012), lslimerick (4th March 2012), Sebastion (5th March 2012), Siberia9 (5th March 2012), TargeT (4th March 2012), Unified Serenity (5th March 2012)

30. Link to Post #137
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Obama Birth Certificate discrepancies

Zebra Hi, your quote "believed that all incoming US presidents are compromised the day that they take up office"

That may explain the total media block over the years on Ron Paul, it may be true they can't pin anything on him.
    We live in interesting times.

Regards, Brenie.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to brenie For This Post:

Debra (4th March 2012)

32. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I love reading posts that start out disclaiming something as "right wing propaganda" then lay heavily into "left wing propaganda"... Duality is so beautiful, it traps while deceiving.

There was recently a study on amazon of "liberal" & "conservative" book purchasing trends... they NEVER read the same material; Divide and Conquer exemplified & on going every day.

as I waver day to day in my belief of an over arching "conspiracy" or "them/they" ... things like this bring me right back to thinking that there HAS to be one, this trap is too beautiful.

Hey TargeT I just wanted to let you know that I almost always find your posts valuable and on point. Props.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

Debra (4th March 2012), jackovesk (4th March 2012), TargeT (5th March 2012), Unified Serenity (7th July 2012)

34. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

[I][QUOTE=brenie;441803]Zebra Hi, your quote "believed that all incoming US presidents are compromised the day that they take up office"

That may explain the total media block over the years on Ron Paul, it may be true they can't pin anything on him.
    We live in interesting times.

Thanks brenie,
    Good point. I get a good vibration from Ron Paul. He has made some beautiful speeches. I admire his ability to hold the space and with grace even under severe attack.

However, although I noticed that Obama did grow grey hair by the end of his first year as president, I wonder brenie. The more I listen into all of this, the more I think that Obama is not in the least concerned about his dodgy birth certificate. I think he´s been a good employee of the firm (TPTB) all along and trusts that he is above the law. He made a very convincing statement last year in his defense I have to say, but I question why he did not allow for any questions from the press at that conference, and just walked away.

35. Link to Post #140
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey guys,

Well, I´m not from the USA, so forgive me for asking this question.

Who was Obama before becoming president, I mean, did he have a solid political history?

Cheers,

Raf.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 77 LastLast