+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Opal File - How Australia & NZ got shafted.

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default The Opal File - How Australia & NZ got shafted.

The Round Table Financial Takeover of Australia and New Zealand. This is a 20 year history allegedly from an ex FBI agent.

It is long, but a good read. Includes names, dates, bank account numbers, payrolls etc.

I always wondered what piggy did to get the job of of chairman at the IMF and his knighthood and if his death was "natural" (appears not) I also wondered about Whitlam and if it was all about Pine Gap - again appears not

Packer, Bond, Brierley, Renouf, Douglas, Murdoch, when and why subliminanal TV started here.
    Direct links into JDR and his mafia filth. Onassis and the banks (including Vatican) Japanese, land and Corporation grabs, Kissinger and much more.

It ends with this

The Iranian invasion would begin after the World economic system was collapsed by the mafia controlled banks - target date 17th January 1988. Other countries on the takeover list include:
    * Mexico - for oil at Baisas
    * Nicaragua - for oil at Connto
    * Colombia - for gold at Papayan
    * South Korea - for gold at Chunchon
    * New Zealand - for oil in the Great South Basin.
    (Obviously this part of the plan failed to happen)

It appears its happening now tho. (article was posted in 1991)

http://web.archive.org/web/199612051...spiry/opal.txt

I found this down a rabbit hole and via wayback. I might just copy and keep for prosperity on the pc

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2020), BMJ (11th November 2012), Brigantia (28th December 2020), Carmen (11th November 2012), Constance (29th December 2020), KiwiElf (19th November 2012), seko (19th November 2012), Snoweagle (11th November 2012), Tane Mahuta (11th November 2012), Tintin (28th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Default Re: The Opal File - How Australia & NZ got shafted.

Thanks witchy, the globalist pictures' a bit clearer now.

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2020), Brigantia (28th December 2020), KiwiElf (19th November 2012), witchy1 (12th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Thanks Witchy1 - I wish I could find my (tattered) copy of the original Gemstone File - even the Elite's plans don't always go "according to plan"

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

Have just come across this today... what a fascinating read. I got the document from Wayback, it's in quite a fragmented format so I pasted it into a doc and reformatted it.

It could be dry for anyone who doesn't follow finance and business, but essentially it claims to chart the acquisition of key resources in Australia and New Zealand by the 'real' Mafia who aim to control the world economically, touching on events in other countries too.

I find it chilling as it echoes the acquisition and asset stripping by 'business' of public assets that has also happened in Europe, and what is going on in Africa today.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2020), Constance (29th December 2020), Peace in Oz (29th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread