+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 200,000 Year Old Statue Found On The Moon - HOAX

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Wink 200,000 Year Old Statue Found On The Moon - HOAX

If this news is 'true' - then this is rather exciting and adds to disclosure being leaked out to humanity, drip by drip.....

Does anyone have any more info on this?

Quote 200,000 year old statue found on the moon.
    Posted on 12 September, 2012

WASHINGTON, DC – A noted scientist has just produced proof that the lunar surface was inhabited by intelligent life: a 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock.

Geologist Dr. Morris Charles revealed last week that NASA lab workers chipped the angel from one of the rocks brought to Earth by Apollo 11 astronauts 40 years ago, in 1969. Dr. Charles was a NASA scientist himself for 23 years but left the agency in 1987. He still maintains close ties to many of his former colleagues.

“The implications of this figurine are absolutely mind-boggling,” Dr. Charles told reporters. “It means that at one time the moon had an atmosphere conducive to life. And what’s more, it was once home to a sophisticated race of people with a highly refined sense of beauty.”

The angel – a humanoid female with wing-like appendages on her back and long flowing hair – is made of an iron compound found exclusively in the highlands of the moon.

This rules out the possibility that it was dropped by a race of aliens from another planet. It’s been hand polished to a silvery metallic sheen. Based on chemical analysis of the metal, geologists estimate the sculpture to be 200,000 years old which means it was made 170,000 years before the human species appeared on Earth.

It’s been examined by art experts who concur with Dr. Charles’ appraisal of the culture that produced it. “Clearly these beings had a sense of religion that parallels our Christianity. Perhaps they had a Jesus of their own, proving that the important spiritual principles are, in a very literal sense, universal,” said a Washington anthropologist.

Others are not so sure of its religious significance. Dr. Miles Fredericks of New York University countered, “This is just more Christian propaganda. The Sumerians told stories of the Annunaki, winged deities, as far back as 18th century BC. Maybe the Sumerians were visited by these moon beings, who merely modeled the statue after their own image.”

While many ponder the significance of the figure, others are curious about why it has remained a secret for so long. “The artifact has been common knowledge among NASA insiders for years,” said Dr. Charles. “But space agency higher-ups have kept the information highly classified, fearing world-wide panic. It was smuggled out to me by persons who must, for obvious reasons, remain anonymous.”

NASA officially denies Dr. Charles’ allegations. The statue was displayed to photographers and newsmen but is now being held for further study at an undisclosed location.

Astronauts of Antiquity – Zecharia Sitchin has already shown in The Twelfth Planet that the statues of gods and goddesses from Sumer present special helmets with protuberances on both sides (the Middle Ages’s illiteracy turned them into”devil horns”), which perfectly look like the pilots’ headphones; the statues were provided with the SHU.GAR.RA – a term that literally means”that which makes you go far into the Universe”.
    http://www.utaot.com/2012/09/12/2000...d-on-the-moon/

2. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Default Re: 200,000 Year Old Statue Found On The Moon - HOAX

it looks as if this came out in 2009 and that the pic is most likely doctered ... just by searching the net

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Caren (15th November 2012), Cidersomerset (15th November 2012), Eram (15th November 2012), kreagle (15th November 2012), Kristo (16th November 2012), panopticon (15th November 2012), Realeyes (15th November 2012), RMorgan (15th November 2012), Sunny-side-up (3rd August 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Talking Re: 200,000 Year Old Statue Found On The Moon - HOAX

Here is some more info...

Quote First and foremost let me say that many disinfo agents are trying to debunk this story. They claim mainly that these archeologists and Dr.'s do not exist. I totally disagree. I have researched and will give you a link to show you that Dr. Henry M. Morris, Ph.D. does indeed exist and is a credible person.
    Here is a link to one of his geological papers on creation vs. evolution .. http://www.customessaymeister.com/cu...logy/10721.htm
    And another link to a book he has written .. http://chestofbooks.com/reference/Ho...formation/Geol...

We will always get the disinfo agents and naysayers out doing their work.

200,000 Year Old Statue Found On Moon
    WASHINGTON, DC - A noted scientist has just produced proof that the lunar surface was inhabited by intelligent life: a 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Real eyes amazing story if true ..

It does seem a strange thing to hoax to the press ? Unless during all the speculation
    that disclosure is imminent over the last decade .It was partly to show religious
    factions on earth that God is all over the universe ??

Do you remember this headline from 2010 that appeared at several of tabloid websites? First it was published at ” UFO Digest ” by Dr. Cristian Negureanu which is supposedly a well-known author and has published books since 1989! His work is well documented, very serious and he offers the readers innovating works of a great interest today. According to UFO Digest. In 2010 you could read : WASHINGTON, DC – A noted scientist has just produced proof that the lunar surface was inhabited by intelligent life: a 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock. 200,000 Year Old Statue Found On Moon Geologist Dr. Morris Charles revealed last week that NASA lab workers chipped the angel from one of the rocks brought to Earth by Apollo 11 astronauts 40 years ago, in 1969. Dr. Charles was a NASA scientist himself for 23 years but left the agency in 1987. He still maintains close ties to many of his former colleagues.

“The implications of this figurine are absolutely mind-boggling,” Dr. Charles told reporters. “It means that at one time the moon had an atmosphere conducive to life. And what’s more, it was once home to a sophisticated race of people with a highly refined sense of beauty.”

The angel found was a humanoid female with wing-like appendages on her back and long flowing hair – is made of an iron compound found exclusively in the highlands of the moon. This rules out the possibility that it was dropped by a race of aliens from another planet. It’s been hand polished to a silvery metallic sheen. Based on chemical analysis of the metal, geologists estimate the sculpture to be 200,000 years old which means it was made 170,000 years before the human species appeared on Earth. It’s been examined by art experts who concur with Dr. Charles’ appraisal of the culture that produced it. “Clearly these beings had a sense of religion that parallels our Christianity. Perhaps they had a Jesus of their own, proving that the important spiritual principles are, in a very literal sense, universal,” said a Washington anthropologist. Others are not so sure of its religious significance. Dr. Miles Fredericks of New York University countered, “This is just more Christian propaganda. The Sumerians told stories of the Annunaki, winged deities, as far back as 18th century BC. Maybe the Sumerians were visited by these moon beings, who merely modeled the statue after their own image.” Many state in this case that they can`t find any info about Morris Charles which is wrong. This is just another Christian try to miss credit this man. Read Here or Here and Here, there are more if you search intensively. This new information was received by me from a journalist called Farzhad Jhamal allegedly worked for the News Of The World

I just “Ixquicked” Morris Charles as requested by another of my readers and found a Charles Morris in California that worked at NASA’s JPL for 22 years. The name is simply reversed. The amount of stated service years are also correct. He even had an asteroid named after him. He and his wife are now professional photographers in NY. His bio also states that he has taken and processed tens of thousands of digital photos for NASA. While many ponder the significance of the figure, others are curious about why it has remained a secret for so long. “The artifact has been common knowledge among NASA insiders for years,” said Dr. Charles. “But space agency higher-ups have kept the information highly classified, fearing world-wide panic. It was smuggled to me by persons who must, for obvious reasons, remain anonymous.”

NASA officially denies Dr. Charles’ allegations. The statue was displayed to photographers and newsmen but is now being held for further study at an undisclosed location. Astronauts of Antiquity Zecharia Sitchin has already shown in The Twelfth Planet that the statues of gods and goddesses from Sumer present special helmets with protuberances on both sides (the Middle Ages’s illiteracy turned them into”devil horns”), which perfectly look like the pilots’ headphones; the statues were provided with the SHU.GAR.RA a term that literally means”that which makes you go far into the Universe”. All this suggests to us that the attire …was that of an Aeronaut or an Astronaut”…An artifact found on the Moon during the Apollo missions is similar to depictions of the Annunaki in ancient Sumerian drawings. The only outstanding question about this artifact seems to be why NASA kept it a secret all these years. NASA is still officially denying the artifact was retrieved during its Moon missions, but former NASA employees are still vouching for the story.

Whether this artifact is real or not it still deserves researching to find out either way. There is very little brain power needed to call things “bunk” straight away with a school boy understanding of Physics and Ancient history. There are some warning signs in this case, for ex: First the picture of the scientist showing the artifact is not taken in Europe or America, no it`s taken in Russia. Many other thing do add up thou, like dates names and other circumstances around this case. I feel that this needs to be thoroughly investigated and I will continue to search for more interesting information regarding this alleged statue from the moon.

How and why do you think the Peruvians made this artifact of an astronaut 14000 years old?

And there is nothing new when it comes to the question: What artifacts was really found on the moon rocks only? Better space-like artifacts have been found on earth before, like the Astronaut from Peru. More Here and Here More

http://reinep.wordpress.com/2011/10/...n-statue-case/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th November 2012 at 10:53.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (4th August 2013), Caren (15th November 2012), Eram (15th November 2012), kreagle (15th November 2012), Kristo (16th November 2012), lookbeyond (16th November 2012), panopticon (15th November 2012), Realeyes (15th November 2012), write4change (15th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The scientists in the article do not exist as far as the net is concerned but there are real people with versions of the names reversed. There IS a Dr Charles Morris and a Dr Fredericks Miles but not a Dr Morris Charles or a Dr Miles Fredericks. And neither of the real people's specialties are what the made up people are supposed to do. This is a usual pattern as far as I have seen I remember looking up some of the scientists mentioned in an article about artifacts found in Antarctica - coins with a penguin on it I think it was - and could only find reversals of the names, with the first name last and the last name first. I think that the same person or persons are making these articles up for reasons that we could speculate on for a long time.

The reference here to the articles proving the scientist in the article exists is nonsensical because the person in the article is named Dr. Morris Charles while the link to the proof that he exists is to a Henry M. Morris, Ph.D... clearly not the same name. And one of the references does not exist.
    Last edited by Shade; 15th November 2012 at 11:05.

8. Link to Post #6
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

Don't know, utaot.com (Unexplained Things Are Out There) regularly publishes rather old stories of questionable authenticity. They've got some legitimate info as well though and a lot of very beautiful pictures on that site, anyways. As far as I can see, this story appeared originally in May 2009 on thecrit.com.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Davidallany (4th August 2013), fractal being (15th November 2012), kreagle (15th November 2012), Kristo (16th November 2012), Realeyes (15th November 2012), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2013), TargeT (15th November 2012), Wind (15th November 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

This story has not been picked up by a single English-language main-stream-media outlet - anywhere! Not that that confirms it's a hoax, but why wouldn't it be republished more widely - what's NASA gonna do - sue all the world's newspapers and broadcasters...? In the photo there are photographers and journalists there taking notes, hardly a secret leak!

More seriously, if anyone thought of simply googling 'Geologist Dr. Morris Charles' they'd realise that he is a fictitious character, the only reference to him being this silly the moon angel story.

The article is well written (probably by some bored hacks) just to see who runs with it; the whole story just ticks all the conspiracy-believers' boxes.

Sorry, I wanna believe too, but we must dig out the bulls**t first.

Nick

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Atlas (4th August 2013), bennycog (15th November 2012), fractal being (15th November 2012), kreagle (15th November 2012), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2013)

12. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Also I am concerned with their reference to how the artifact was dated. As far as I can figure with this, there is no method that we have that could date something like this, as was said. It says that it was dated using the metal. Now, there are certainly a few different ways that an artifact can be dated but they require a few things. Carbon dating requires organic material. This article says it was dated from the metal. Also, I think if it was dated by organic material, it would be a bigger story than the angel, so it would be mentioned.

Theromluminescence or optical dating can only be used for objects which have minerals in it like quartz and it doesn't work for metals. Other types of dating like argon-argon and potassium-argon isotope ratio analysis ones can tell you how old a rock is specifically as in when it was formed but not the time since it was made into an angel. To date that would require some sort of optical dating because that measures how long it is since an object saw sunlight and emptied its electron traps - but this only works on minerals not metals and its limit is about 100,000 years. There is no way to date when the metal was made into something in this kind of situation.

Why would you bother making up these stories? I mean they are not even that fool proof, so why bother?

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Shade (here)
    Why would you bother making up these stories? I mean they are not even that fool proof, so why bother?
    Easy... To see how far it gets repeated, and to see who is taken in by it. Whoever wrote it would love to see it reported on one of the major news outlets. It's easier than you might think to slip a hoax story into a busy news room, especially those who don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

It's already been repeated on other forums as fact by the 'hard of thinking' who seem to have no critical-thinking brain cells at all!

Nick

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

kreagle (15th November 2012), Rogerc (15th November 2012), Shade (15th November 2012), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2013)

15. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: 200,000 Year Old Statue Found On The Moon - HOAX

Thank you Shade for explaining this, it is most useful.

What you say about only being able to date as far back as 100,000 years, does this apply to 'all' dating technologies existing on this planet, or just the ones the populace are allowed to know about?

I 'hear' (which again could be another hoax) that the secret governments have mind blowing alien technology 50 years plus more advanced than what the populace is allowed to know about.

It would 'seem' the majority of stories on strange artefacts are deemed hoaxes - yet it begs then the question of 'where do they come from', and 'why' would 'whoever' go to so much trouble in putting this stuff out?

Could there be a bigger story 'behind' the stories do think - a double or treble bluff of sorts, releasing information that does hold some essence of truth, but is automatically then slammed down as a hoax because the 'name' used doesn't exist? That way, humanity 'had' the brief opportunity to think bigger than this little planet, but was delivered in such a way that it was riddiculed as nonsense?

These are just thoughts that come into my mind.

Quote Posted by Shade (here)
    Also I am concerned with their reference to how the artifact was dated. As far as I can figure with this, there is no method that we have that could date something like this, as was said. It says that it was dated using the metal. Now, there are certainly a few different ways that an artifact can be dated but they require a few things. Carbon dating requires organic material. This article says it was dated from the metal. Also, I think if it was dated by organic material, it would be a bigger story than the angel, so it would be mentioned.

Theromluminescence or optical dating can only be used for objects which have minerals in it like quartz and it doesn't work for metals. Other types of dating like argon-argon and potassium-argon isotope ratio analysis ones can tell you how old a rock is specifically as in when it was formed but not the time since it was made into an angel. To date that would require some sort of optical dating because that measures how long it is since an object saw sunlight and emptied its electron traps - but this only works on minerals not metals and its limit is about 100,000 years. There is no way to date when the metal was made into something in this kind of situation.

16. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Thank you Shade for explaining this, it is most useful.

What you say about only being able to date as far back as 100,000 years, does this apply to 'all' dating technologies existing on this planet, or just the ones the populace are allowed to know about?

I 'hear' (which again could be another hoax) that the secret governments have mind blowing alien technology 50 years plus more advanced than what the populace is allowed to know about.

It would 'seem' the majority of stories on strange artefacts are deemed hoaxes - yet it begs then the question of 'where do they come from', and 'why' would 'whoever' go to so much trouble in putting this stuff out?

Could there be a bigger story 'behind' the stories do think - a double or treble bluff of sorts, releasing information that does hold some essence of truth, but is automatically then slammed down as a hoax because the 'name' used doesn't exist? That way, humanity 'had' the brief opportunity to think bigger than this little planet, but was delivered in such a way that it was riddiculed as nonsense?

These are just thoughts that come into my mind.
    It's automatically tricky ground when you are dealing with things that go outside what we have evidence for. You have to be so careful. To get the best out of it, without getting caught in pure stories. So it's a weighing act. What do we have good evidence for, and then what do we have good evidence or reason to suspect. The more we go out in different ways, the less likely it is to be right. So it's about looking at the whole thing method wise and getting a picture of it.

IS this likely to be true in how it is presented, as a double triple bluff? First of all, whatever things there are, like artifacts from the moon, anything of this nature... they have no obligation to release it to us. They are not in a position that they must do so, and therefore come up with a plan to do it through articles like this. The reasoning that they can then say "oh but we DID that" - it doesn't make sense. They are perfectly within their universal rights to just keep every single thing they know, to themselves. That's one thing that the eye of eyes knows - that there ARE no rules. Believing in rules is the jail of maya. Now.. I'm not saying that there are not rules or laws; multidinensionality is inclusive of polarities as themselves individually and as their unified wholenesses, but, the free will card can be drawn at any time [yes there are always exceptions to the rules, we know this, I am simplifying].

It's like lawyers, if you know how things work you can make a case for whatever it is that you want to do. People like to understand that the field puts things right 'karmically' in homeostatic temporal flow, and in some senses it does, but the thing is that sometimes this takes a long time to do. And in this, if the field allows it, and the scope is what it IS not what we would like to dream it is just because it seems 'right', they can do whatever they like. If not, then not. And usually, the degrees of freedom are pretty high. In other words - if they don't want to tell us about sh*t, they don't have to. That may not be right, but that is no reason to see something, and because it has the appearance of what the justice SHOULD look like, to call it that. That is just seeing something because you want it to be that way... justice coloured glasses you could say. And also it is percieving the future as well because it is seeing the two ends of the field as they unify and come back into balance which is in the quantum... buuuut that becomes realised when it actually does, in ALL relevant dimensions.

I have always suspected that they in fact know much LESS than we give them credit for [their knowledge of science], just BECAUSE of the fact that this homeostasis [or karma if you prefer] is working against them. They may have come up with some things, but it is not as successful as they would like us to believe, that's for sure.

And this article - it is more likely to be as Nick has said - people just seeing how far they can bait people. And the thing is, that if you use your best reasoning about a thing, they can never get YOU, because even if the content of what you are reasoning about is so far out of the realms of evidenced that you are blind... in complete speculation or synthesis between evidenced and non, if you stick to good methodology and reasoning, even if the content is wrong the form will be valid - the logic the shape of what you are doing will be correct. And then when you go to carry on in your life, the correct forms will be there still and you have not become deformed by their bad shapes. Let go of the content sometimes and look at the probabilities of things, maths wise, the undershapes. What is most likely to be correct, for instance? The simplest answer. It is not guaranteed of course because all answers are possible, but it minimises your risk and keeps your mind in good form. Deviate only when you have good reason to. The point is not always if you are right or wrong but if you had good form ; )

Looking at the whole story here.. I would say that it is not true. It is too neat. Too playing to archetypes. Too much a nice looking bait.

Real stuff has flaws and faults in it and it would be more likely to be a dildo than an angel if this were realistic to living things. Well if only for the fact that there are more dildos around than angels, and the universe has a sense of humour. That is all.
    Last edited by Shade; 15th November 2012 at 16:24.

17. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Someone in the vatican must have an astrotheological boner right now.

We are so screwed.

Obviously life is abundant in the funnyverse, but this, no way, right up the alley of the religious dogmatics and new age nutjobs, something is up people, this being inbedded in one of the few rocks they took home, what are the odds, no frigging way.

Not buying/renting or leasing this one, for sure!!

Sorry

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

This one sentence sums it up for me.

NASA officially denies Dr. Charles’ allegations. The statue was displayed to photographers and newsmen but is now being held for further study at an undisclosed location.

Its official, it no longer exists(probably, IMO)If it ever really did.

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Cidersomerset post has me thinking this,

they found a picnic spot on the moon,
    once long ago, some entities enjoyed a lunar lunch on there way out,.....and dropped one of those statues they had the sumerians make too

20. The Following User Says Thank You to deridan For This Post:

lookbeyond (16th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

again, star people lost their system, traveled on the moon (spaceship) settled on mars , met the mars race which helped them re-establish their culture , pyramids remind them of home, then on to earth , pyramids on mars, pyramids on moon, pyramids on earth, 1 2 3 , same star people from vega, sirrus, plejaren . we are their decendants, hard to believe but there it is. everything that is now , has been before, Nuclear war has wiped out many civilizations in the past . They find hints all the time of massive devistation from the past. they don't want us to make the same mistake, so we are monitored, ( prison planet) .. ufo's and knowledge hush hush...hoax, fake , whatever they can do to keep you trapped in a mindset of what they want you to believe about our real history. ( control). Those who from heaven to earth came. hint. she looked like an angel, why ? cause she flew in a ball of light from the sky,( heaven) to the limited mind of an earth person from long ago , this is how they would have been depicted in our culture....
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bennycog (15th November 2012), conk (15th November 2012), lookbeyond (16th November 2012), Realeyes (16th November 2012), toothpick (16th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 255 posts

stop.

op photo is obviously a doctored image.

stop.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to peace For This Post:

D-Day (16th November 2012)

25. Link to Post #17
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

How very appropriate for the Christians, this disclosure should follow now with a large holograph of Christ talking to his sheep.

regards

roman

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

D-Day (16th November 2012), Sidney (4th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Is that image supposed to be legitimate, or just a mock up because a 'real' one was not available?

28. Link to Post #19
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Thanks Real eyes amazing story if true ..

It does seem a strange thing to hoax to the press ? Unless during all the speculation
    that disclosure is imminent over the last decade .It was partly to show religious
    factions on earth that God is all over the universe ??

Do you remember this headline from 2010 that appeared at several of tabloid websites? First it was published at ” UFO Digest ” by Dr. Cristian Negureanu which is supposedly a well-known author and has published books since 1989! His work is well documented, very serious and he offers the readers innovating works of a great interest today. According to UFO Digest. In 2010 you could read : WASHINGTON, DC – A noted scientist has just produced proof that the lunar surface was inhabited by intelligent life: a 10-inch angel sculpture embedded in a moon rock. 200,000 Year Old Statue Found On Moon Geologist Dr. Morris Charles revealed last week that NASA lab workers chipped the angel from one of the rocks brought to Earth by Apollo 11 astronauts 40 years ago, in 1969. Dr. Charles was a NASA scientist himself for 23 years but left the agency in 1987. He still maintains close ties to many of his former colleagues.

The angel found was a humanoid female with wing-like appendages on her back and long flowing hair – is made of an iron compound found exclusively in the highlands of the moon. This rules out the possibility that it was dropped by a race of aliens from another planet. It’s been hand polished to a silvery metallic sheen. Based on chemical analysis of the metal, geologists estimate the sculpture to be 200,000 years old which means it was made 170,000 years before the human species appeared on Earth. It’s been examined by art experts who concur with Dr. Charles’ appraisal of the culture that produced it. “Clearly these beings had a sense of religion that parallels our Christianity. Perhaps they had a Jesus of their own, proving that the important spiritual principles are, in a very literal sense, universal,” said a Washington anthropologist. Others are not so sure of its religious significance. Dr. Miles Fredericks of New York University countered, “This is just more Christian propaganda. The Sumerians told stories of the Annunaki, winged deities, as far back as 18th century BC. Maybe the Sumerians were visited by these moon beings, who merely modeled the statue after their own image.” Many state in this case that they can`t find any info about Morris Charles which is wrong. This is just another Christian try to miss credit this man. Read Here or Here and Here, there are more if you search intensively. This new information was received by me from a journalist called Farzhad Jhamal allegedly worked for the News Of The World

I just “Ixquicked” Morris Charles as requested by another of my readers and found a Charles Morris in California that worked at NASA’s JPL for 22 years. The name is simply reversed. The amount of stated service years are also correct. He even had an asteroid named after him. He and his wife are now professional photographers in NY. His bio also states that he has taken and processed tens of thousands of digital photos for NASA. While many ponder the significance of the figure, others are curious about why it has remained a secret for so long. “The artifact has been common knowledge among NASA insiders for years,” said Dr. Charles. “But space agency higher-ups have kept the information highly classified, fearing world-wide panic. It was smuggled to me by persons who must, for obvious reasons, remain anonymous.”

THIS GODESS IS OF THE 6 DENSITY, NOTICE WHAT LOOKS LIKE A MASK AROUND THE EYES? THIS IS REFERENCE TO HER THIRD EYE SHAKTIPAT ABILITY OF VISION AND THE HAT AND HEAD GEAR IS TRADITIONAL MEDITATION HEAD GEAR DESIGNED TO AMPLIFY AND PROTECT HER WHILE SHE IS IN VISION STATE. This is a real artifact. B][/B]

NASA officially denies Dr. Charles’ allegations. The statue was displayed to photographers and newsmen but is now being held for further study at an undisclosed location. Astronauts of Antiquity Zecharia Sitchin has already shown in The Twelfth Planet that the statues of gods and goddesses from Sumer present special helmets with protuberances on both sides (the Middle Ages’s illiteracy turned them into”devil horns”), which perfectly look like the pilots’ headphones; the statues were provided with the SHU.GAR.RA a term that literally means”that which makes you go far into the Universe”. All this suggests to us that the attire …was that of an Aeronaut or an Astronaut”…An artifact found on the Moon during the Apollo missions is similar to depictions of the Annunaki in ancient Sumerian drawings. The only outstanding question about this artifact seems to be why NASA kept it a secret all these years. NASA is still officially denying the artifact was retrieved during its Moon missions, but former NASA employees are still vouching for the story.

Whether this artifact is real or not it still deserves researching to find out either way. There is very little brain power needed to call things “bunk” straight away with a school boy understanding of Physics and Ancient history. There are some warning signs in this case, for ex: First the picture of the scientist showing the artifact is not taken in Europe or America, no it`s taken in Russia. Many other thing do add up thou, like dates names and other circumstances around this case. I feel that this needs to be thoroughly investigated and I will continue to search for more interesting information regarding this alleged statue from the moon.

This is a being i have encountered before. THESE ARE WALKERS OR SCOUTS, NOTICE HOW THEY HAVE RAISED DOTS AROUND THE HEAD AND WAIST? THIS REPRESENTS COLOURS AS THESE BEINGS HAVE RICH FLUORESCENT COLOURINGS. THE HUMP ON THE BACK IS ACTUALLY PART OF THE BEING. THEY WALK QUITE SLOWLY AND HAVE QUITE ADVANCED SCANNING ABILITIES.

How and why do you think the Peruvians made this artifact of an astronaut 14000 years old?

And there is nothing new when it comes to the question: What artifacts was really found on the moon rocks only? Better space-like artifacts have been found on earth before, like the Astronaut from Peru. More Here and Here More

http://reinep.wordpress.com/2011/10/...n-statue-case/

Poignant question. If these guys are photographers then why cant we get a clear pic of this moon angel? Its so we cannot study its detail. Its in the detail we can tell if it indeed real.

N

29. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,936 times in 32,960 posts

-------

It's from The Weekly World News (article by "Erik Van Datiken"):

http://weeklyworldnews.com/aliens/79...-found-on-moon

Case closed.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (5th August 2013), Davidallany (4th August 2013), DeDukshyn (3rd August 2013), Hazel (4th August 2013), jimmer (5th August 2013), Nick Matkin (3rd August 2013), RMorgan (4th August 2013), Sunny-side-up (4th August 2013), yuhui (4th August 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast