+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 148 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 148 LastLast

Thread: The Higher Self and transcendent experience, including OBEs

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

Default Re: The Higher Self and transcendent experience, including OBEs

i just briefly read your post but wanted to add something..
    this is what happened as it happened...i was doing a relaxation technique, and was all calm and was very very tired. i said 'awareness now' and wanted full clarity as i fell asleep. i then didnt know what else to do, so i started doing my 'affirmations' and then decided to 'daydream' and so i was visualizing me playing 'skyrim' (ok no laughing) and i was the character, walking down a spiral staircase and there was a character where in the game, i must defeat, so i was using my mage flames (i want to add, i was completely awake, this was me just picturing things)...then i decided why picture flaming this character, lets fly away. and in my dreams i have a funky running jump fly move, and i decided to do a different fly move, and i floated like a balloon, (like people suggest) and i started floating away higher and higher above the spiral staircase...thats when i started feeling the vibrations, they started in my head/neck and upper back. i concentrated on the vibrations, but got too excited, and then pop, opened my eyes and it was over...

maybe next time.

[edit]

i did not 'see' nervous beings. i was saying that after this experience, i retroactively wondered why i was afraid of going astral. and i decided that i was nervous about nonphysical beings possibly being there...i didnt mean that i saw them there. or felt them there.
    i hope this makes sense.
    Last edited by soleil; 19th November 2012 at 20:55.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (20th November 2012), Chester (17th December 2012), Eram (20th November 2012), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (20th November 2012), Nanoo Nanoo (3rd June 2013), Padmé (27th May 2013), TraineeHuman (21st November 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Teradactyl, that makes perfect sense. My apologies for misreading you. Towards the end you say you were daydreaming and also felt like you were floating upwards as if you were light like a balloon. If I experienced something that matched that description, I'd say I was almost certainly travelling in the fifth dimension, having bypassed the fourth dimension. That's provided the daydream was like a movie that was running without a break. And provided I had let go sufficiently to be in the daydream boots and all. As I pointed out in post #10, it's also possible for a person's consciousness to be split between, say 5D and 3D, or between 4D and 3D. The mind/consciousness is incredibly subtle and good at doing the seemingly impossible. But what we want is sufficient letting-go to focus on one dimension at a time.

When you felt the vibrations at the end, it sounds like you probably were thinking "I've got to find the vibrations, or else I won't be OB". But actually, it sounds like you were quite possibly OB already, then came back to 3D to find those vibrations.

Obviously it will help you if you work on any fear or nervousness -- or maybe at not being so physically tired at the end of the day that it's hard to stay awake? --, because that's going to affect how fully you can let go. Again, I can recommend Inelia's exercise.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 20th November 2012 at 00:38.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (20th November 2012), Chester (17th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Dawn (1st March 2014), Eram (21st November 2012), kintun (10th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (20th November 2012), Malerogro (18th February 2013), Padmé (27th May 2013), Shamz (24th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

In this post I’d like us to look a little at goes on when we dream. As I understand it, the majority of everybody’s dreams usually occur – wait for it – in the upper fifth dimension, and in fact in the borderline region between the fifth and sixth dimensions. And we all travel there quite naturally every night, even if we don't do it lucidly.

It’s a well-documented fact that the time when a person is at the highest risk by far of having an accident while driving is when they go driving less than twenty minutes after waking up from a night’s sleep. Why? Because they don’t have full (3D) bodily coordination yet, and their brainwaves are still too slow to handle 3D realities like the split-second decisions a driver may need to make.

In other words: for the first twenty minutes after you wake up in the morning, you’re still going through the process of re-entering into the 3D world. As I understand it, this is why at the time of waking you can still remember parts of the last dream you were having before you woke up. If you want to explore what’s going on in your dreams, you need to keep a notebook by your bed and any time you wake up you need to record whatever you remember of your latest dream(s) before you do anything else. You need to do it straight away because your “normal” workaday, waking, clever but ignorant, sneaky, Western mind operates in 5D, and automatically pulls your awareness down from the 5D/6D borderline region as part of the process of getting you physically awake and ready for the day.

I’d like to suggest that anybody who wants to learn how to get out of their 3D body consciously might also learn from looking at how we get back into our 3D body on waking up. It seems to me that jotting down details of your dreams could be helpful because it helps you connect with and put attention on at least the trail of where you recently were in the upper fifth.

Also, most dreams are communications to you from your Higher Self – the upper 5D version of your Higher Self. What it communicates is always information about whatever it is that you most don’t want to face that week or that day. If you do at least begin to face it, that will always be very helpful to you and will also help you evolve your consciousness.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 20th November 2012 at 03:48.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Benimal (22nd February 2013), Caren (20th November 2012), Chester (17th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Dawn (1st March 2014), Eram (20th November 2012), Holly Lindin (23rd November 2012), kintun (10th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (20th November 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Malerogro (18th February 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2013), Padmé (27th May 2013), Peace in Oz (26th April 2021), Shamz (20th November 2012), soleil (25th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Here’s an exercise you can all do very easily. There’s absolutely no reason why anybody could feel fearful or nervous while doing this. And yet it gives you at least a few seconds, and maybe a few minutes, of experience of exactly what it is like to travel in upper 5D.

Think of an important question you’d like an answer to, if only you were psychic enough to access the answer. Or better, since you’re probably at the beginner stage at this, find a close friend who has such a question. What you are going to do is get an answer, or some accurate advice on the question, directly from upper 5D.

Firstly, make sure you are in a quiet space and that you are psychically protected. A simple request to your guardian angels to protect you and all your body cells and the space will do, if you like. Next, you need to get yourself grounded. If you don’t know how to do that quickly, sit down and put the end of your thumb over your belly button. The middle of your hand (which has a huge energy chakra) should be directly over your second chakra (your centre of gravity). Keep that hand there, and that will be enough to keep you grounded throughout what follows.

Next, once you are sitting quietly and peacefully with your eyes closed, in your head say the question, once. Now keep your mind still and free of all stray thoughts for at least 30 seconds, but hold the intention that an answer will come to you after 30 seconds. Thirty seconds is a longer time than you may think. But ignore anything that comes onto the blank screen of your mind before 30 seconds are up. Please be patient, or you won’t get an accurate answer.

Then, whatever you see on that screen of your mind will be an accurate answer. It will most likely be a symbol of some sort or a picture, or several of either. Note what you see in the initial half-second, because after that your thinking mind will start to alter it. Be willing to accept anything, however wild or out of left field or nonsensical it may seem to be.

Tell your friend what you initially saw. It will usually mean more to them than to you, and they will be able to interpret what it means for them. In my experience, some symbols have universal meanings, but they are few in number. Two of the most common universal ones are that of some kind of car or train or other vehicle. That is a symbol for the course of your present lifetime. Stairs going up are a symbol for advancement to a higher level (spiritually or emotionally).

If you see nothing but blackness, without thinking describe what that particular blackness feels like to you. That will then be the answer.

Everything I have said above applies equally to interpreting dreams. Both occur primarily in symbols and/or pictures. When it’s pictures, these are highly allegorical – like a parable, say.

I have very good reasons to believe that doing these exercises will improve your ability to OB travel in 4D more successfully. So, no excuses please. Get to work!
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 20th November 2012 at 06:38.

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Benimal (22nd February 2013), Caren (20th November 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Dawn (1st March 2014), Eram (20th November 2012), HaulinBananas (14th March 2013), Joanne Shepard (5th March 2014), kintun (10th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (20th November 2012), Malerogro (18th February 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2013), meeradas (21st November 2012), Orph (7th January 2016), Padmé (27th May 2013), Peace in Oz (26th April 2021), Rollo (1st January 2013), Shamz (26th December 2012), skyflower (23rd October 2013), soleil (25th March 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

Slightly off topic and then I'll get back on topic - I have close family who is apparently a spiritual healer/medium of some sort who I've been to see twice over the past 3 weeks. She was able to connect with some higher powers - she got in touch with my guardian angels, then the entity known as the 72 names of God (who from what she explained and I understood are 72 very pure souls that have merged to form a powerful entity), then connecting to the Source itself. She asked them to help me in whatevr they could and they have "opened doors" for me on a higher plane - she wasn't able to understand what exactly they did, but she requested to see it herself and she was amazed. To get back on topic, ever since then I've been having a higher amount of lucid dreams, and experiences. I had one experience which I believe to be an OBE that I plan on posting to the Astral group, but I haven't finished writing it yet.

So last night I went to bed around 00:20 wanting to try some of the techniques brought up in this thread. Despite the late hour I was lying down with my eyes closed and completely awake - not groggy, not on my way to falling asleep, but as awake/conscious as I am sitting here writing this, and I remained so throughout the entire experience. I started repeating to myself how I want to have an OBE, but instead of repeating the same line as Buhlman recommends (which has shown results for me in the past), I started changing it. "I want to astral travel now. I want to meet my higher self. I want to go out of body". It was almost like having a conversation in my head with one central theme. With my eyes closed I felt like the "sight" suddenly became very black/dark - to better describe this it's like closing your eyes in a room of light and suddenly turning off the light. I'm not sure if that has any significance but I continued. I soon felt the shivers come on, which led to some light vibrations which would dissipate only to re-surge shortly after... I was trying to remain as relaxed as possible and allow the vibrations to take over but it was difficult to keep concentrated (there was a lot of noise from outside at that point, and my wife was breathing heavily next to me). At one point I heard very faint music from in my head - a set of tones spaced a little less than 1 second apart that sounded like a lower octave on a harp. I focused on that and it became a bit louder and I was absolutely amazed at how beautiful it sounded.. I wanted it to continue forever it was so wonderful.

Shortly after I felt vibrations coming on again and I felt the urge to try and "pull myself" out of my body by extending my astral arms (a technique suggested by Jake in the Astral Projection group). Knowing that I was fully awake/conscious I raised my physical arms up and felt the vibrations start to come on strongly all of sudden. I tried to visualize using my ceiling light to pull myself out but wasn't able to. The stronger vibrations stopped not long after and I eventually sat up feeling elated.

There is very interesting occurrence that happened throughout this entire experience that I would love to hear some insight on. I sleep on the left side of the bed, my wife the right. Throughout this experience she was breathing very heavily (I hesitate to write snoring in case she ever reads this) and while lying on my back with my eyes closed, shortly after I felt my vision go "black/dark" I started to hear her breathing as if it were coming from the direction of my feet! It was so completely bizarre that I find myself coming back to this again and again. I felt like I was fully awake/aware and should be hearing her strongly in my right ear, but I heard it equally in both ears. I didn't want to open my eyes and sit up at that point to test this, but later when I decided to stop for the night I was lying down and heard things normally again in my right ear.

This whole journey is so incredibly fascinating!!

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

Caren (20th November 2012), Dawn (1st March 2014), Eram (20th November 2012), Holly Lindin (23rd November 2012), kintun (10th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2013), Padmé (27th May 2013), Reinhard (21st November 2012), Rollo (29th December 2012), TraineeHuman (20th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Libico (here)
    So last night ... at one point I heard very faint music from in my head - a set of tones spaced a little less than 1 second apart that sounded like a lower octave on a harp. I focused on that and it became a bit louder and I was absolutely amazed at how beautiful it sounded.. I wanted it to continue forever it was so wonderful.

Shortly after I felt vibrations coming on again and I felt the urge to try and "pull myself" out of my body by extending my astral arms (a technique suggested by Jake in the Astral Projection group). Knowing that I was fully awake/conscious I raised my physical arms up and felt the vibrations start to come on strongly all of sudden. I tried to visualize using my ceiling light to pull myself out but wasn't able to. The stronger vibrations stopped not long after and I eventually sat up feeling elated.

There is very interesting occurrence that happened throughout this entire experience that I would love to hear some insight on. I sleep on the left side of the bed, my wife the right. Throughout this experience she was breathing very heavily (I hesitate to write snoring in case she ever reads this) and while lying on my back with my eyes closed, shortly after I felt my vision go "black/dark" I started to hear her breathing as if it were coming from the direction of my feet! It was so completely bizarre that I find myself coming back to this again and again. I felt like I was fully awake/aware and should be hearing her strongly in my right ear, but I heard it equally in both ears. I didn't want to open my eyes and sit up at that point to test this, but later when I decided to stop for the night I was lying down and heard things normally again in my right ear.

This whole journey is so incredibly fascinating!!
    Thank you very much for sharing all those details, Libico.
    I believe I've heard that incredibly beautiful music too. I believe it's what they call "the music of the spheres", meaning the planets. To the best of my understanding, though, it comes from a higher place than the 4D world. And it really is mindblowingly beautiful music, and in my experience sounds like a number of beautiful melodies all being played at once, yet not clashing at all.

When I was first learning astral travel I did manage to pull myself out of the body successfully. But what I found was that with experience I learned to do it smoothly. As far as I can tell, a smoother approach probably would have worked better even at the beginning. But I may be wrong.

I'm not surprised about your hearing your wife's breathing at your feet. In my experience, if you have your head pointing in the wrong way (i.e. more towards the equator than to the planetary pole of the hemisphere you live in), your astral body will always swivel around 180 degrees once it lifts off from your 3D body. That happened to me often. (I say "happened" because I rarely travel in 4D any more. Much more interesting to travel in higher Ds without a 4D body and indeed without any body. Still, it seems to be necessary for most people to learn 4D travel first.)
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 20th November 2012 at 07:39.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Caren (20th November 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Dawn (1st March 2014), Eram (21st November 2012), kintun (10th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (20th November 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2013), Padmé (27th May 2013), Peace in Oz (26th April 2021), Reinhard (21st November 2012), soleil (25th March 2013), Swan (20th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    Thank you very much for sharing all those details, Libico.
    I believe I've heard that incredibly beautiful music too. I believe it's what they call "the music of the spheres", meaning the planets. To the best of my understanding, though, it comes from a higher place than the 4D world. And it really is mindblowingly beautiful music, and in my experience sounds like a number of beautiful melodies all being played at once, yet not clashing at all.

When I was first learning astral travel I did manage to pull myself out of the body successfully. But what I found was that with experience I learned to do it smoothly. As far as I can tell, a smoother approach probably would have worked better even at the beginning. But I may be wrong.

I'm not surprised about your hearing your wife's breathing at your feet. In my experience, if you have your head pointing in the wrong way (i.e. more towards the equator than to the planetary pole of the hemisphere you live in), your astral body will always swivel around 180 degrees once it lifts off from your 3D body. That happened to me often. (I say "happened" because I rarely travel in 4D any more. Much more interesting to travel in higher Ds without a 4D body and indeed without any body. Still, it seems to be necessary for most people to learn 4D travel first.)
    Thanks for your reply TraineeHuman.

The music really was unlike anything I've ever experienced. As I focused on it and it became louder each note seemed to vibrate in my head in a very soothing and relaxing way, and elated to me to a feeling of joy, happiness and love.. I really can't describe the feeling in words.

When I do have these experiences I try different techniques all the time to try and remove myself from my physical body - my previous experience which I believe to be an OBE was with the rolling out technique, so I'm confident that I will find what works for me with enough practice

Very interesting about the astral body swiveling! I immediately thought of what you wrote in an earlier post about recommending that we lie down with our body aligned with N/S. I'm fairly certain I was aligned more NE/SW but will check that when I get home.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

Caren (20th November 2012), Chester (22nd November 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Dawn (1st March 2014), Eram (21st November 2012), kintun (10th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Padmé (27th May 2013), Reinhard (21st November 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Loving these threads about OBE's. Hopefully one day I'll summon the courage to try myself. Keep up the good work its most appreciated.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Smoke Me A Kipper For This Post:

Andrew (20th November 2012), Caren (20th November 2012), Chester (22nd November 2012), Eram (21st November 2012), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), TraineeHuman (28th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Teradactyl, that makes perfect sense. My apologies for misreading you. Towards the end you say you were daydreaming and also felt like you were floating upwards as if you were light like a balloon. If I experienced something that matched that description, I'd say I was almost certainly travelling in the fifth dimension, having bypassed the fourth dimension. That's provided the daydream was like a movie that was running without a break. And provided I had let go sufficiently to be in the daydream boots and all. As I pointed out in post #10, it's also possible for a person's consciousness to be split between, say 5D and 3D, or between 4D and 3D. The mind/consciousness is incredibly subtle and good at doing the seemingly impossible. But what we want is sufficient letting-go to focus on one dimension at a time.

When you felt the vibrations at the end, it sounds like you probably were thinking "I've got to find the vibrations, or else I won't be OB". But actually, it sounds like you were quite possibly OB already, then came back to 3D to find those vibrations.

Obviously it will help you if you work on any fear or nervousness -- or maybe at not being so physically tired at the end of the day that it's hard to stay awake? --, because that's going to affect how fully you can let go. Again, I can recommend Inelia's exercise.
    Hi Traineehuman, i had typed this up to a friend this morning, and realized i should share my concerns here. For those who wonder the same thing.....

I think it is something that keeps coming back to me...What does or How (i should say) does the transition from laying down to being vertical or 'sitting up' in 4D feel like when the time comes after vibrations? How do i know i waited the right amount of time until i attempt to exit?

How does the 'travel' feel like when going to HS? Do you get dizzy? Can you close your 'eyes'? Would you want to?

I think these are the small minute things that are keeping OBE at bay. I want to break through my discomfort and just do it, but what am i afraid of? Noo clue.

thanks guys!
    unite, alright

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Caren (21st November 2012), Chester (22nd November 2012), Eram (21st November 2012), kintun (10th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Padmé (27th May 2013), TraineeHuman (21st November 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Teradactyl, you’re asking a lot of details, and I’ll do my best to respond to those further below. Mainly I can only draw on my own experiences, and it was nearly four decades ago that I learnt to do it. Well, I did it as a child too, but that kind of doesn’t count. Trouble is, I seem to have mostly either been taught by being flung fully into a lucid OB state and held in it by masters of OB travel, or else by (working over an hour every day on) developing healing skills into higher dimensions, and also by developing energy flow skills as a form of psychotherapy which often crossed over into past lifetimes and hence kind of crossed the 3D / 4D border. I was doing all three at the same time when I learnt astral travel (apart from in childhood). In addition, the god Pan came into my life at that time and was trying to help me release myself from my inhibitions regarding psychic skills and psychic phenomena. (And then Gaia/Kali came too.) Those inhibitions came from my parents. From a young age I had been conditioned into denying or inhibiting my psychic abilities, and that the worst thing I could ever do with my life – according to my parents -- was work with them professionally. Also, through doing massive amounts of advanced meditation from childhood on. I did it my way.

So, I don’t really know all the details about how I learnt how to slowly jump out of my physical body. It’s bit like asking somebody who’s been driving a car for a few decades how they learnt to drive smoothly. A lot of it is practice practice practice. Doing rather than worrying. And you can’t get hurt if you psychically protect yourself. I did get hurt, by the way, by scary monsters, etc. But once I learnt psychic protection, I’ve been totally unscathed ever since. (Actually, they can’t handle Gaia at all, either, not one of them. They run in the opposite direction, even the greatest of them.)

I do feel, though, that the gigantic amount of meditation I had done helped. The physical world is such a tiny part of the multiverse, and nearly everything else in the multiverse is higher dimensional, and I have no doubt it's infinite-dimensional. So, people like yourself need to get yourselves used to handling a much bigger reality no less, a much bigger world to live in. That takes time, and work, so that you can adjust to the whole idea. Your attitude seems to be great overall, so don’t give up. These things take time. Like, you don’t learn to play musical instrument properly in a day, or maybe even a year. Also, as you learn the skill of OB travel you'll automatically drop lots of your personal baggage. But you have to learn to let everything be as it is right now. Be patient and know it's all OK.

Now, for the details you ask about. I’ve never worried about whether my 4D body was sitting up or lying down or whatever once I was OB. I just let it do what it did. After a while you get 360 degree vision in 4D, so what difference would it make? Anyway, it didn’t make any difference to me.

How does one know if they’ve waited “the right amount of time” before attempting to exit? All I know is that once the vibrations start and I kind of begin to boogy with them I normally see a big orange ring straight away, and as soon as I see it I let myself float through it, traveling horizontally in the feet-to-head direction. I’ve never had any difficulty going through that ring, although only about half the time does it and the blue ring seem to work in terms of getting me OB. Next, similarly, there’s a pale blue ring, and I just float smoothly through that, too. Then I’m up, up and away. Or not (maybe half the time). Other times I seem to just pop out into 4D without noticing the vibrations.

How does the travel feel like? Like you can fly, baby. A number of times every year I get visited by people who have died within the previous 24 hours. They just want somebody to know that they’re OK, and that the love and understanding was all that mattered. Usually they were close to somebody I slightly know, or to a friend of somebody I know. Usually they’re having a ball flying around, because in the 4D world they’re in a place where there’s no gravity. Flying feels like fun, regardless of which dimension you are in.

And no, don’t close your “eyes” there. There’s no need to.

Maybe others have other insights in response to your questions, T., based on their experiences. But maybe I should mention that success is a matter of perseverance. If you persevere, you’ll acquire talent even if you didn’t have it when you started. Never giving up, sticking to it – that’s the key to success in any field.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 21st November 2012 at 00:12.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Benimal (22nd February 2013), Caren (21st November 2012), Chester (22nd November 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Dawn (1st March 2014), Eram (21st November 2012), kintun (12th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (21st November 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2013), Padmé (27th May 2013), Peace in Oz (26th April 2021), Reinhard (21st November 2012), Shamz (13th October 2015), soleil (21st November 2012), Swan (21st November 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

From PMs I have received and based on members’ posts in this thread, it’s clear that a major issue for many is that of fear. I happen to know, from my own experience and from that of others, that such fear is groundless provided you take any one of a number of simple steps to protect yourself. I have already suggested either creating psychic protection around yourself or simply calling on your guardian angels for help. I notice that in the The Secret Of The Soul thread, which I can also recommend, the suggestion is to simply stay with, or surrender to, your HS, and therefore to drop or stop listening to any fearful or nervous neurotic thoughts in your mind. I agree that works fine also, provided you really do fully let go, fully detach from your 3D body. Which you’re pretty much doing anyway if you’ve managed to get OB.

The 4D world is overall a more positive place than the 3D world. Yes, that’s even taking into account the lower astral world. And the 5D world is more positive again.

Next, a few more suggestions. Firstly, don’t worry about whether your levitating body seems to have merged with your sleeping body or not. In 4D you are subject to fewer laws, i.e. it’s a freer place. You are you anyway, and if you’ve gone back into your sleeping body you’ll know it because then you won’t go anywhere. But if you then just think of going out – no great effort needed, just the thought -- , that should move you out of your physical body again. At least, that's been my experience. Relax, take it easy. A freer world gives you more scope to be playful, to have fun, to go joyriding. This isn’t the army or something. You can think of it, though, maybe also as a chance to work on getting rid of fear in general.

Similarly, sometimes people sit up in their astral body just to reassure themselves that they’re now out of body. But it doesn’t matter if your astral body is sitting, standing, lying or whatever. Just enjoy the holiday trip.

If while travelling you feel insecure, you can e.g. just say “Protection!” and imagine there’s healing light all around you. Any time you venture out of your body your guardian angels won’t be very far away (though they’ll probably need to come down from 6D). But you can always just call on them for their protection straight away. They lick anything in the 4D world every day of the week, and they will definitely make sure you stay 100% safe if you simply ask. You may sometimes see them once you go out of body. They usually look like blindingly bright and very large lights, either mostly pure white or pure gold.

Incidentally, some people say that after you die you shouldn’t go into the big white light. Well, folks, as far as I’ve seen your 4D HS itself normally looks like a bright white light – or, in some cases, a bright golden light. If you’re in the process of having just died, your energetic links to the 3D world are being cut, so it’s impossible for you to do anything other than merge into your white light, because that is you in 4D. I guess it’s good to make sure it’s your own white light you’re surrendering to and not somebody else’s. Also, you’ll have at least two (personally assigned) guardian angels right by your side, and, as I said, most of the time they will normally look like blindingly strong white lights, or maybe golden lights. And they’ll get into communication with you, and do their best to reassure you.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 21st November 2012 at 05:31.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Caren (22nd November 2012), Chester (21st November 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Dawn (1st March 2014), Eram (21st November 2012), kintun (12th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (21st November 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2013), Nangpa (5th August 2019), Padmé (27th May 2013), Peace in Oz (26th April 2021), Reinhard (21st November 2012), Shamz (13th October 2015)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

It’s possible to stay focussed on the 3D world while you’re in 4D. However, the only people who do so are those known as “earthbound spirits”. These are people who die while being alcoholics or drug addicts, mostly. I’ve come across quite a few who stayed trapped in that state for decades after death before they were ready to be helped. They certainly don’t look for their HS, though of course they merge with it like it or not at the time of death.

Even their HS can’t shake off the attachment to and emotional dependence on a physical substance. There was one such drunk I heard of who used to frequent the biggest pub in Kings Cross, traditionally the major red light district in Sydney. Then he died, so he took delight in haunting the patrons and scaring the bejeebers out of them. Then he’d go next door, or across the road, where there were brothels. Dead people and beings in 4D learn to see both the 3D and the 4D world. And I mean they can see everything in the 3D world, pretty much. So, this fellow used to visit the brothels and vicariously watch and feel all the action going on there, then after a while he’d do a haunting and scare the patrons as a “bonus”. Somebody I knew was asked to exorcise him out of there, with the promise of a huge cash reward. But as far as he was concerned, he was in “heaven”, and had no interest in changing anything soon.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Caren (22nd November 2012), Chester (21st November 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Dawn (1st March 2014), Eram (21st November 2012), Joanne Shepard (5th March 2014), kintun (10th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (22nd November 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2013), Nangpa (5th August 2019), Peace in Oz (26th April 2021), Reinhard (21st November 2012), Rollo (22nd November 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

thanks trainee, i appreciate your posts, and thank you for sharing your experience examples with me. im as full of pre knowledge as i can be, so all i can do now is 'just do it'.
    unite, alright

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Caren (22nd November 2012), Chester (21st November 2012), Eram (21st November 2012), Libico (22nd November 2012), TraineeHuman (21st November 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by teradactyl (here)
    thanks trainee, i appreciate your posts, and thank you for sharing your experience examples with me. im as full of pre knowledge as i can be, so all i can do now is 'just do it'.
    Exactly. And please also do the exercise described in post #24 a number of times, T., preferably also with a friend. And soon, if possible.

OB travel, like meditation or massage or driving a car or gardening or a thousand other things, is learnt by doing. You don't learn to drive through studying the manufacturer's manual or even through studying the road regulations. And they all yield a lot of pleasure and value once you start to master them.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Caren (22nd November 2012), Chester (21st November 2012), Dawn (1st March 2014), Eram (22nd November 2012), Libico (22nd November 2012), Peace in Oz (26th April 2021), soleil (24th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Hi TraineeHuman – Thank You for the great thread. I am enjoying reading your experiences and you are an excellent writer.

Quote Posted by Caren (here)
    Thank you for starting this thread TraineeHuman - I look forward to reading your next post.
    I'm wondering - when we 'fly' in a lucid dream.. could that be an actual OOBE?
    Hi Caren – I have had the same feeling that those vivid flying dreams are OBE or just one step away from real OBE. I am learning lots in reading this thread. There;s two folks here who have had lots of experience with astral travel, NancyV and Sebastien… maybe they will share some about it too.

Quote Posted by gdelisle (here)
    Wow, sorry to barge in here, I am more of a reader, and I don't post much, but I remember a few months ago having an unintentional OBE and I can remember seeing my body lying in my bed. Naturally, it scared the wits out of me and I was instantly back inside my body, but couldn't move. Every now and then, I get back into the sleep paralysis state again, but I have trouble moving on, I am not sure why. If any of you guys could help me, I would really appreciate it, just the thought of it exhilarates me!
    I had only one OBE but it had a huge impact on me as for me, nothing speaks like real experience. It was my single, short OBE that convinced me I am not just this body… in fact, my body is nothing more than the current “home” I sleep in during this stretch in what I hope to be an eternal experience.

Love to All - justoneman

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Caren (22nd November 2012), Dawn (1st March 2014), Eram (22nd November 2012), kintun (12th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (22nd November 2012), TraineeHuman (22nd November 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

At this point I'll draw a line, at least for several weeks, on describing any more regarding the "how to" of astral travel in 4D -- though I want to say a few things shortly about travel in 5D and 6D.

One thing I will do is OB visit a number of you some time during the next three or four weeks -- unless you ask me not to. Since childhood I've been very good at performing remote healings of terminally ill people long-distance. And they usually "go into total remission" straight after. So, I intend to visit each of you who've reached out by posting here and indicated you're willing to try "doing it", and also Jake (again, unless he tells me he doesn't want me to). I haven't finished unpacking in my new home, so please be patient.

Unless something else comes up when I visit, I'll just do a remote healing on your fear -- maybe fear in general. I don't expect one healing session will get you beyond all fear in general, not at all.

Everybody should be continually putting themselves in situations that are right out of their comfort zone. You may feel really awkward, uncomfortable, lost, not "the real you".

But let's be clear. Fear is that which paralyses -- emotionally, spiritually, psychologically, intellectually. Maybe it's time to get unfrozen. Most people got paralysed many, many times in their childhood. That's why the great majority of people have simply blanked out nearly all memory of what really happened in their first four or five years. Don't be paralysed, inert. You are not stone, you are flesh -- and you are also, indeed, intelligent, infinite Light.

At 26 I had indeed by then managed to heal myself of most of the fear deep in my psyche -- the bulk of it, so I wasn't stuck. But you all need to do it too. I can't promise that initially you'll feel less suffering. In my experience you'll certainly feel more and more suffering -- maybe more than almost anybody else -- but also lots of bliss and joy. And pain that's faced vanishes quickly, never to come back provided it's faced fully. Eventually -- decades later -- it starts to get so much better and better. Lots of dessert with cherries on top with all your meals then -- figuratively speaking, of course. This is how we were all meant to live.

I'll visit the abovementioned individuals because it's much easier to heal somebody with whom you have corded a little. "Cords" of energy are almost colourless. So it can be hard to see them when you astral travel. After the healing I'll cut most of those cords. Must be heartless, mustn't I? (It doesn't mean that I won't allow fresh cords to develop later.)

There's a little more conceptual stuff I'd like to say in coming posts about what are dimensions. Probably later this week, if I find the time.

Meanwhile, that won't affect the reality that you all need to get practising, now. I understand Beethoven was unique not just in his willingness to use supposedly unworkable chord combinations and to break various other big musical taboos. But he also wrote way, way more drafts of his music than any other known composer before or since. Persistent hard, intelligent work unearths treasures.

As Wayne Dyer says, well over 90% (or was that well over 95%?) of the things you worry about turn out to never happen.

And let me add that in reality everybody is far stronger, and capable of far better, than how they perform. If you tell yourself: "I'm so ignorant/incapable," that takes all the answerability away from you. So convenient. I see it so often, in otherwise intelligent people. And so false, once you get underneath the self-delusion. Stop fooling yourself, please. Showing some real courage in your life feels and is just so cool. Kind of like flying OB.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 22nd November 2012 at 02:04.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

Caren (22nd November 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (22nd November 2012), Fox (4th October 2014), kintun (12th February 2013), Kirkland_Ta (9th August 2015), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (22nd November 2012), Lone Bean (21st March 2013), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2013), Shamz (13th October 2015), skyflower (23rd April 2013), Smoke Me A Kipper (22nd November 2012), Swan (22nd November 2012)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Hi TraineeHuman,

I hope you are able to visit me in OBE land, full permission granted. I appreciate that you would visit me and assist me with this type of experience and am grateful.

I have been earnestly working towards resolution of all my fears. I am happy to receive any help from you, specifically in this regard. I am ok if there is more suffering in this process for the goal is to surpass my fears such that I can be of better service to others and perhaps enhance my own experience as a bi-product.

My cord is fully extended and also happy for the day I would be on my own.

Ready, set, go.

Love to You, TraineeHuman, justoneman

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Caren (23rd November 2012), Eram (22nd November 2012), Joanne Shepard (5th March 2014), kintun (12th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (30th November 2012), TraineeHuman (23rd November 2012)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

At this point I'll draw a line, at least for several weeks, on describing any more regarding the "how to" of astral travel in 4D -- though I want to say a few things shortly about travel in 5D and 6D.

One thing I will do is OB visit a number of you some time during the next three or four weeks -- unless you ask me not to. Since childhood I've been very good at performing remote healings of terminally ill people long-distance. And they usually "go into total remission" straight after. So, I intend to visit each of you who've reached out by posting here and indicated you're willing to try "doing it", and also Jake (again, unless he tells me he doesn't want me to). I haven't finished unpacking in my new home, so please be patient. ....]

Hi TraineeHuman,

Thank you for this fantastic thread so far.
    Lots and lots and useful info.

I have not yet contributed to this thread, but if you feel like it I would certainly volunteer for a astral visit with you in order to release some fears.
    They have been bugging me for more then half a year now, since I started to practice with Astral travel.

All the best with getting settled in your new home and I hope to read more whenever you are ready for it.
    Last edited by Eram; 23rd November 2012 at 07:39.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Caren (23rd November 2012), Chester (22nd November 2012), kintun (12th February 2013), Libico (30th November 2012), TraineeHuman (23rd November 2012)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

hi trainee, i wont say no, but i hope by the time you do pop by i'll have already overcome my hindrance. i'm at the point of put up or shut up, so i'm gonna also go quiet while i work on this myself. of course if i have luck i'll come announce it
    unite, alright

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Caren (23rd November 2012), Chester (22nd November 2012), Eram (22nd November 2012), kintun (12th February 2013), Libico (30th November 2012), TraineeHuman (23rd November 2012)

39. Link to Post #40
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ok sounds great, that was about the best response I've seen so far, even across the entire internet! Anyway, I going to remember to call in my guardian Angels because watching videos and reading the other day, I read many references to very scary and dark creatures appearing that were unable to be expelled. Since I am a beginner, this scares the complete life outta me. If I remember correctly, they cannot harm me (I think) but is there any insight to what these "creatures" are or how to prevent them from appearing? Thanks!
    Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here.
    -Maynard James Keenan

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gdelisle For This Post:

Caren (23rd November 2012), Chester (23rd November 2012), Eram (23rd November 2012), kintun (12th February 2013), Laura Elina (14th June 2013), Libico (30th November 2012), TraineeHuman (23rd November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 148 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 148 LastLast