+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 148 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 105 148 LastLast

Thread: The Higher Self and transcendent experience, including OBEs

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

Default Re: The Higher Self and transcendent experience, including OBEs

In my descriptions of several of my visits, I talked about some energies feeling like “solid rock” or “stone”. Let me explain that we all subconsciously create such thought-walls within ourselves to hide things from ourselves that we don’t want to look at. Every last one of us does it. Often this happens because a past incident – particularly during childhood or adolescence – was too painful, or too tough a challenge for us at the time.

We all have at least two selves: the subconscious/unconscious mind, and then the conscious mind and all it controls. As Jung pointed out, the subconscious mind also contains treasures. But from early childhood we have developed habits and identities of avoiding these.

When J. Krishnamurti was around ten, he wrote a diary of what he experienced at night. It seems he did not dream at all, but instead went into an “emptiness”, which was possibly the worlds of pure being which are 13D and above, or certainly at least he went to some formless world.

The fully, totally liberated human being won’t have any subconscious mind to speak of. That’s why I see OB travel as one important way to reclaim some of those treasure islands that are currently lost to us under the dark “sea” and “fog”.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (18th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (18th December 2012), gaiagirl (17th April 2017), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (18th December 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Reinhard (18th December 2012), Shamz (18th December 2012), soleil (25th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hello TraineeHuman,
    I would like to share that early this morning I was meditating and trying to go OOB and for the first time I experienced the 'blue ring' you speak of. Hooray! I was excited and so pleased. My lower legs and body started to vibrate strongly and I felt my head and shoulders moving toward the blue ring but then everything stopped because being so amazed at actually seeing the blue ring, I forgot to 'relax with the vibrations' hahaha
    As I mentioned previously all my OOBE's have been spontaneous (no blue ring, no vibrating) with one exception and in that experience I did vibrate but didn't see a blue ring. However, there was levitation and also visitors (beings). Levitating is quite a ride
    Much love to all

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Caren For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (18th December 2012), Joanne Shepard (5th March 2014), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (18th December 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2013), Reinhard (18th December 2012), Shamz (19th December 2012), soleil (25th January 2013), TraineeHuman (18th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caren (here)
    I would like to share that early this morning I was meditating and trying to go OOB and for the first time I experienced the 'blue ring' you speak of. Hooray! I was excited and so pleased. My lower legs and body started to vibrate strongly and I felt my head and shoulders moving toward the blue ring but then everything stopped because being so amazed at actually seeing the blue ring, I forgot to 'relax with the vibrations' hahaha
    As I mentioned previously all my OOBE's have been spontaneous (no blue ring, no vibrating) with one exception and in that experience I did vibrate but didn't see a blue ring. However, there was levitation and also visitors (beings). Levitating is quite a ride ...
    I usually don’t see the blue ring, and usually don’t feel the vibrations. Or else I see or feel them for a split second, because I’m too busy speeding by. I’m sorry, but the more I look at this the more I’m finding it impossible to believe that people have as few OB experiences as they believe they have.

In fact, my hypothesis is that everybody has plenty of conscious OB episodes every single night, at least while they are dreaming, but they simply don’t remember them in the morning. For one thing, if you wake somebody up during or just after a dream, for the first thirty seconds they can remember what was in their dream. So, how in the world do they become conscious of what was in their dream if they werent conscious of it at all while they were having it? Not through memory, since they werent conscious, so: how?

My hypothesis is that we have strong subconscious motives for telling ourselves that we don’t OB travel and that it’s extremely hard to do so. (When in fact it’s totally natural and simple.) Why? Because when you’re OB, even if it’s only in 4D, you get to see more of whatever you really don’t want to face about yourself at the time. As any psychologist can tell you, “don’t want to see” gets transformed into “can’t see” in less than the twinkling of an eye.

Maybe also our conditioning tries to tell us we’re not nearly as powerful as we find we are in 4D. In 4D, as soon as you think of any location or person, you travel there instantaneously, for instance.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

aniN (22nd December 2012), AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (19th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (20th December 2012), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (19th December 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012), Shamz (19th December 2012), skyflower (24th April 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,277 times in 145 posts

TraineeHuman I'm curious - do you have complete dream recollection? I can only speak for myself, but often times as I wake up and have a pretty good idea of what went on in my dreams (at least the general order of things) but shortly after completely forget. It's really an interesting process to see how that happens too; I can sit up out of bed and recount in varying degrees of detail events that have happened, and as I leave the bedroom I feel like the details slip away from my memory - if I try to consciously hold on and relive the dream in my head it just slips away as if I am grasping at smoke. It's funny, because a few seconds later I can't even remember what I was thinking about sometimes! Almost like someone just partitioned the data/memory to somewhere I have no access to.

I've often thought something similar to your above hypothesis, where we are blocking it from ourselves but I feel like it is something else. I'm sure there are dark corners of myself that are hidden away in the recesses of my consciousness, but I think I am honest with myself, my thoughts, and my intentions, and would like to face and acknowledge any part of myself that is hidden. If that is what is stopping me from remembering my OB experiences, I find that hard to accept. Of course, I can admit the possibility of this outlook being teenager syndrome where I think I know everything (seems unlikely, but hey, anything is possible).

Then again, maybe this is the case and this learning process needs to be slow to help us get used to it slowly and over time (or whatever pace the individual needs) - so many maybes!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (21st December 2012), Eram (20th December 2012), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012), soleil (25th January 2013), TraineeHuman (19th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

Libico, I agree that it’s an interesting question why people normally remember so little of their dreams. At times in the past I have kept a dream journal by my bed. Whenever I woke up after a dream, I’d immediately write down as much as I could remember. Sometimes I’d remember fragments of three dreams rather than only one. Gradually I was able to remember more and more. After a long time, I developed the skill of being able to replay some dreams in my mind, a little like watching a DVD, as they progressed on and on in a strange kind of narrative. I didn’t continue practicing that, and so lost that skill. Now I mostly just remember a small amount regarding my most recent dream, and that’s all.

Do you agree with me that the real meaning of all your dreams is basically a list of various major issues in your life this week that you don’t want to face? If so, then do you really face them all? If you don’t really and fully face them – all of them -- , how can you ever reliably know that failure to face them may or may not be because of reason X or reason Y?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (21st December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (20th December 2012), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (19th December 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Reinhard (19th December 2012), Shamz (2nd November 2015)

11. Link to Post #86
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have kept a dream journal for a period of a few months - it was actual doing so that helped me significantly improve my dream memory, even to this today. It's also how I triggered my first lucid dream, and several more since which segued into me having my first OBE. Today I still have better dream recall even though I don't write them down as much (I usually only write dreams that lead to an OBE, as those experiences I always recall), but often remember details from dreams from weeks past that just fade over time (as 3D memories do too, so nothing unusual in that).

While I'm here I thought I'd ask about another topic that has intrigued me - the concept of lost or slowed down time. Many times I have put my head to nap or when attempting to fall asleep and I have dreams, half-asleep dreams, or even conversations/thoughts with myself that can easily last upwards of an hour. However, when I pick my head up I see only 15 minutes have passed. This can happen when I have a lengthy dream sequence, such as a recent experience when I put my head down for an hour and had a series of dreams that easily could have lasted 5 hours (I even woke up feeling like I had rested my eyes for many hours). It's also happened when I put my head down and am in the place between being awake and falling asleep, where I am still aware of lying in my bed and just drowsily thinking about any random train of thought - if I were to write down all the thoughts I had during this time and were to think them when I am awake it would easily occupy 30 minutes of my time, but only 5-7 minutes have passed when I pick my head up (I hope this makes sense!).

It's something that has always been interesting to me and never really asked about - maybe when the body is close to shut-down mode the mind goes into over-drive and time literally does slow down - would be very interested to hear opinions on this.
    Last edited by Libico; 19th December 2012 at 11:19.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

AwakeInADream (25th December 2012), Caren (21st December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (20th December 2012), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Reinhard (20th December 2012), Shamz (19th December 2012), TraineeHuman (20th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

In response to some PMs, here’s more about psychic healing and OB skills. As best as I can tell, every time I perform any psychic healing I do most of it OB. In fact, as far as I understand there are two stages to psychic healing. Number one, go OB, while focusing completely on the client. Number two, do “nothing” and just let the “spirit” flow.

I’ve at times been able to do “miracle” healings since the age of seven (as the most skeptical of GPs have in some cases admitted), and have therefore known how to go OB since at least that age. But for me, it was just the first stage of what one did when one did a healing.

Still, that suggests to me that psychic healing is a natural second stage for anybody who has learnt / is learning to go OB.

So, here are more details about how I do psychic healing. I’ve already described the first stage. In the second stage, I kind of become nothing, in some sense of nothing – or, that is, I become a kind of a vessel. I take all attention away from myself and put it and keep it on the client, and on connecting them with “the flow”. And that’s all, pretty much. Yes, I do feel some kind of flow physical energy through my physical body, but I pop in and out of that occasionally just to kind of check that the physical energy is still coming out. Most of “the flow”, though, isn’t physical. Maybe a person needs to have reached a certain depth in doing meditation or whatever for the non-physical flow to work strongly, but that’s about it.

Why does this work so dramatically that it can sometimes cure terminal diseases? I don’t know, but here’s a guess. Because I’m being “nothing”, somehow I convey to the client some kind of “version” of Source or HS that’s different from the “version” they’re used to. With the “version” they’re used to, they already have it limited by their own filters. But since this is a different “version”, somehow it frees their capacity to unlock some of the gigantic power of Source or HS within them that actually was there all along.

I believe there are Christian fundamentalist groups that call themselves Shakers. As far as I know, they believe it’s necessary to get the shakes, to vibrate, before one’s healing powers get to work. I suspect the shakes are probably to do with getting OB.

Similarly, many shamans and traditional oracles seem to consider it necessary to go OB before they can receive the truth. The Society of Friends used to call themselves Quakers, no doubt for some similar reason.

I understand the Shakers also have rattlesnakes. I guess if you can actually learn to relax into the vibrations while holding a rattlesnake, you’ll have learnt how to concentrate powerfully. The only trouble is, when you go OB while holding a rattlesnake it probably won’t bite you because you’re so relaxed, but when you’re OB your physical coordination will be bad, and maybe the snakes bite because they’re being handled in a clumsy way.

I hope what I’ve mentioned about the connection between going OB and psychic healing is useful to people over the next few days. I’d like to encourage those members whom I’ve PMed to post anything interesting they may experience.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

aniN (22nd December 2012), AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (20th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (20th December 2012), Joanne Shepard (5th March 2014), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (23rd December 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Reinhard (20th December 2012), Shamz (19th December 2012), soleil (25th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

To "jump" OB, we know at least some people use an instruction to themselves like: "Clarity now!" or "Awaraeness!" or "Jump!" or "Sit up now!" I forgot to mention in the previous post that I use focusing on the other person in probably a very similar way, and it seems to work.

It feels as if I agree to not have an identity or personality of my own, as far as possible of course. So in some sense I become "one with" the other person. And that's enough to get the "jump out" to work every time.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

aniN (22nd December 2012), AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (20th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (20th December 2012), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (23rd December 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Reinhard (20th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

One day I’ll wish
    Upon a star,
    And wake up where
    The clouds are far
    Behind me…

Then, provided you’re psychically protecting yourself properly – which is much like holding on to a feeling of liking yourself, or of liking the fact that you are alive --, I can promise you won’t encounter any nasties, so you can say:

Where troubles melt
    Like lemon drops,
    Away above
    The chim’ney tops,
    That’s where
    You’ll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow,
    Way
    up
    high,
    There’s a land
    That I heard of
    Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow,
    Skies are blue,
    And the dreams
    That you care to dream
    Really do come true.

If happy little bluebirds fly
    Beyond the rainbow,
    Why, oh why
    Can’t I?

Having sung this song, Dorothy soon got transported out of Kansas by a cyclone. I understand the film was shortened from the original script, which was full of esoteric references and truths. I’m sure Dorothy didn’t leave Kansas just by clicking her heels together three times, because she left OB. However, as anybody who’s expert in q’i gong or t’ai chi or acupuncture can probably tell you, stamping your heels down (not while wearing high heels) is a powerful way of grounding yourself quickly. And in order to click her heels together strongly three times, Dorothy would have needed to stamp them down in between the clicks. (Try it and you’ll see what I mean.)

Anyway, I look forward to seeing some of you well and truly “over the rainbow” this weekend.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 20th December 2012 at 09:27.
    Above all, always refuse to cut your life in two: nonduality/duality, matter/Spirit, etc
    A mind which is not crippled by memory has real freedom. ~ J. Krishnamurti
    (True, deep) stillness is the way.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (21st December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (20th December 2012), Joanne Shepard (5th March 2014), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (23rd December 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Reinhard (20th December 2012), Shamz (2nd November 2015), soleil (25th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

I guess the whole point of OBEs is to transcend the body. This means, for a short time, transcending all sorts of limitations.

It also means discovering and experiencing that who you really, truly are is mind-blowing huge and powerful.

In fact, that not only is your skin not the border of “you”, but taken to the ultimate it means discovering that you in your truest nature are as big and deep as the multiverse, or, if you like, that you in your kind of hidden but true nature are God. Also that the true you is universal, present in every multiverse. And it’s a matter of deeply realizing and experiencing and imbibing this without losing any sanity.

This, of course – once it becomes permanent in your consciousness --, is traditionally referred to as spiritual enlightenment, or sometimes as Samadhi, and various other terms. These days I prefer instead to talk about freedom from unhappiness. But to be candid, I did experience what I consider to be (the lowest level of) spiritual enlightenment at the age of sixteen. It has certainly been the most vivid and unforgettable and certain experience of my life so far. It was also part and parcel with a total psychological death and rebirth.

I’ve described some details of how I got there in post #103 (in p.6) of the “Breatharianism …” thread. As far as I’m aware, the most common way to get there (whoops – I mean to the true “here”) seems to be through meditation. I’ve met quite a few people who got there through meditation – and I guess a few who believed they’d gotten there but obviously hadn’t. But it’s often decades of very intense work, for nearly everybody. And even then there’s no guarantee of success.

One of the things that happen as an aftermath is that all sorts of talents and power get released within you, so how in the world do you learn to use all that wisely? Then again, part of the realization is the discovery that reality, in its truest nature, is unbelievably benevolent and positive. And that whereas the physical world we live in is an illusion, in the reality behind that illusion there is no evil, but only goodness. So, one tends to use one’s many big freshly uncovered talents for positive ends, and not to harm others.

In a way it’s a bit like the “Bewitched” program that used to be on TV. Much as Samantha and her daughter and all her relatives except her mortal husband have special powers but to them it’s an everyday reality, imagine a world where everybody knows and always remembers that in their deeper self they are immortal and universal.

I guess if you want that, it wouldn’t hurt to meditate a fair bit during the coming three day period. I do remember that at one stage I was using a mantra to meditate and within a week (that’s many hours’ worth) I found my horizon of awareness seemed to keep expanding and expanding until it seemed like it was infinite, or at least indefinitely large and beyond the horizon my eyes could see in any direction.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (21st December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (20th December 2012), gaiagirl (17th April 2017), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (23rd December 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Reinhard (20th December 2012), Shamz (20th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

WoW! I actually hung out with Brad Pitt last night "OBE" - he is super cool. Was one of my coolest ventures so far. Love to All... Chester

Also, I have to mention I just made a post in relation to "synchronicity" that I hope no one minds I reference to here - it really does tie into these OBE experiences -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...491#post602491

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (21st December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (20th December 2012), gdelisle (20th December 2012), Jake (20th December 2012), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (23rd December 2012), TraineeHuman (20th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Libico (here)
    ... another topic that has intrigued me - the concept of lost or slowed down time. Many times I have put my head to nap or when attempting to fall asleep and I have dreams, half-asleep dreams, or even conversations/thoughts with myself that can easily last upwards of an hour. However, when I pick my head up I see only 15 minutes have passed. This can happen when I have a lengthy dream sequence, such as a recent experience when I put my head down for an hour and had a series of dreams that easily could have lasted 5 hours (I even woke up feeling like I had rested my eyes for many hours). It's also happened when I put my head down and am in the place between being awake and falling asleep, where I am still aware of lying in my bed and just drowsily thinking about any random train of thought - if I were to write down all the thoughts I had during this time and were to think them when I am awake it would easily occupy 30 minutes of my time, but only 5-7 minutes have passed when I pick my head up (I hope this makes sense!).

It's something that has always been interesting to me and never really asked about - maybe when the body is close to shut-down mode the mind goes into over-drive and time literally does slow down - would be very interested to hear opinions on this.
    Certainly if you go OB you can experience being beyond time altogether – that’s time as we think we know it. You can also, knowingly or unknowingly, play with your experience of time as we know it.

The interesting thing is that time as we think we know it is subservient to something greater. Hence we have synchronicity, lost time, slowed down time, and so on.

Barry Long used to say that certain things matter, but they’re not at all important. This was a pun on the word “matter”. It “matters” to have sufficient income to survive reasonably and into the future. But making money in itself isn’t important. Time itself matters, but what’s important – and the only thing that makes it important -- is of course the quality of what we bring in to our allotted days. So, it’s not actually your time that’s so precious.

Steve Taylor wrote a book published about two years ago. I think it was called Time. It explores some of these issues, and their connection to spirituality.

Steve's email address is info@consciousportal.co.uk
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 21st December 2012 at 01:23.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (21st December 2012), Chester (21st December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (22nd December 2012), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (23rd December 2012), Shamz (2nd November 2015)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    WoW! I actually hung out with Brad Pitt last night "OBE" - he is super cool. Was one of my coolest ventures so far. ...
    It would be extremely interesting, Chester, if not useful, if you’re able to describe exactly how you manage to hang out with famous people. I do know you have some special abilities. "Normal" people generally manage to mainly visit their friends in their dreams, plus others with whom they are interacting with extensively, such as co-workers and bosses, and probably some other Forum members.

I take it you haven't worked on Dubya's staff,and likewise you haven't worked in movie production or PR with Brad. So, how do you manage to get them interested enough in you to want to spend precious OB time at night just hanging out with you? There must be thousands every night trying hard to do the same. How do you get to the front of the queue?

Any insights into how you developed this remarkable ability would be greatly appreciated by many of us. How do you even tell for sure that you're interacting with those individuals in such a detailed way? Can you give us any details of specific interactions with them? Any details you can come up with would be great.

I do know that when I began to go OB travelling extensively back in my mid-twenties, I noticed that quite a few individuals, both living and dead, tried to follow me around in the astral world. That was simply because I had/was a very bright light -- as you no doubt are also. At that time I resolved to discourage others from following me at least in that way. Unfortunately, many people want to follow anybody who to them seems to sound or look wise or expert. They feel they can then offload responsibility for their choices onto somebody else.

So, what can you tell us about your secret? How do you get in? What if dozens of Avalonians could visit both Bushes OB and gently persuade them to reflect on certain viewpoints?

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (22nd December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (22nd December 2012), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (23rd December 2012), Shamz (2nd November 2015)

27. Link to Post #94
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is already feeling coooool man.... just cooooool. I will be there tomorrow at 4 PM Costa Rica time.

WoW! I just saw your next post and I started to try and answer and wrote over a 5 page document on MS Word... hahah. I don't feel its right to post here. Its a book and I rambled too.

I want to answer your questions TraineeHuman and I feel I can, but I think its best I do it in the morning when I am at my clearest and freshest.

Love to All, Chester -

oh and I see it almost the 22nd! Guess we "made it over the hump"?
    Last edited by Chester; 22nd December 2012 at 05:11.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (22nd December 2012), Libico (23rd December 2012)

29. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    WoW! I actually hung out with Brad Pitt last night "OBE" - he is super cool. Was one of my coolest ventures so far. ...
    It would be extremely interesting, Chester, if not useful, if you’re able to describe exactly how you manage to hang out with famous people. I do know you have some special abilities. "Normal" people generally manage to mainly visit their friends in their dreams, plus others with whom they are interacting with extensively, such as co-workers and bosses, and probably some other Forum members.

I take it you haven't worked on Dubya's staff,and likewise you haven't worked in movie production or PR with Brad. So, how do you manage to get them interested enough in you to want to spend precious OB time at night just hanging out with you? There must be thousands every night trying hard to do the same. How do you get to the front of the queue?

Any insights into how you developed this remarkable ability would be greatly appreciated by many of us. How do you even tell for sure that you're interacting with those individuals in such a detailed way? Can you give us any details of specific interactions with them? Any details you can come up with would be great.

I do know that when I began to go OB travelling extensively back in my mid-twenties, I noticed that quite a few individuals, both living and dead, tried to follow me around in the astral world. That was simply because I had/was a very bright light -- as you no doubt are also. At that time I resolved to discourage others from following me at least in that way. Unfortunately, many people want to follow anybody who to them seems to sound or look wise or expert. They feel they can then offload responsibility for their choices onto somebody else.

So, what can you tell us about your secret? How do you get in? What if dozens of Avalonians could visit both Bushes OB and gently persuade them to reflect on certain viewpoints?
    ahhh what the heck - I hope you folks don't think I am a bad guy or that I am nuts - here goes - unedited too... will clean up errors in the morning

Wow, I just read your next post, Trainee Human, and so I will reply straight from my first thoughts...

I just deleted the book I started to write –

OK I will tell you what I think the secret is... I have worked in an industry that has taken me many places on earth where I have met the most unusual people you might ever imagine meeting where most had one thing in common... they are low profile types - stayed mostly in the shadows. In part low key due to the natures of the various businesses they have dabbled in, but the biggest reason is that they aren’t interested in public recognition.

For example, I met a man that was the equivalent to a top CIA type guy yet the country he was affiliated with was in Asia. I prefer not to mention detail out of respect, but this man was the real deal. It is not important why our association came about but, for example, in honor of our relationship he gave me a knife. The knife was a US Military knife he had come upon that he told me was used in the Iraq 1 war. He told me (only when I asked him) that, yes, he had used the knife in the course of his business ventures to kill men. I asked him how many and he told me easily over 100. And that was just with this one knife.

I am not saying I condone what he did, but I will be honest, I also don't judge him. I don't judge any Spirit being for that matter - at all, for any reason, ever... with no exceptions. I used to not be this when when I was younger, but this is the true, honest truth about me now. It is an amazingly free feeling not to be consumed by judgement... I did not "learn" this trait. I grew into the ability to understand and empathize... dropping the judgement/forgiveness "game" was a natural result understanding.

My point is that I have met dozens of amazing folks... every bit as amazing as some who have become famous via politics or the movies, etc. and so I just always had this sense about myself that if I were fortunate to have met various famous folks (and I have had lucky circumstances where I met and got to converse with famous folks) that I would be able to have good conversations with them... that I would hold my own so to speak in the conversation. I think that’s the secret. I see them as soul mates... as just another like you and me.

I can still recall vividly one of the dreams I had with George W. Bush (and I had at least 5 or 6 extremely vivid dreams with him)... The dreams were progressive as if each dream left off with regards to my my self-confidence where in the next dream I had more. First, also, I can share with you something uncanny about all these dreams. I was always on the person’s left at about a 45 degree angle from the direction they were facing all the way up to about a 75 or 80 degree angle. I seemed always to be about 5 or so feet up to 15 feet away from the person in all cases. Also the scenario was always a group setting, like the atmosphere of a small press conference with all the Presidents.

When I was in high school and the early 70s, I was liberal. I remember in the 80s strangely becoming a conservative (thus a Republican) and was strongly for George H. W. Bush in the 1992 election (the only time I ever voted in my life) and he lost to Bill Clinton. And I hated Clinton’s guts mostly because he had such brazen self confidence (clearly my own ego was my issue haha). But then I had a Clinton dream and I recall when I awoke from it feeling like, “wow... I actually like this guy.” And I had maybe two more Clinton dreams and ended up hating myself because I liked him which conflicted with the fact I was a staunch Republican/conservative! This was before I began to wake up by the way.

Well, since I was from Dallas, I recall when “W” was the managing partner of the Texas Rangers and I really enjoyed seeing him at the games all the time and I remember thinking what a good life he had and all as I loved sports. Then he became Texas Governor and I was happy for him and Texas as I hated Ann Richards (the former governor).

Well then my “career” started taking off and I hardly paid attention to politics, but then the next thing I knew, “W” was running for President and my heart wanted him to win. I still hadn’t woke up yet by the way. Anyway he won. And... well, in 2001 I had a personal complete meltdown – Book of Job type total destruction of my whole, entire life. At the very end of the meltdown, I started hearing a clear, military sounding voice in my head that told me America was about to experience a major military event and I had to be there when it happened.

I have posted the complete story in Avalon in the past, but this was truly a full blown voice in my head that essentially screamed at me and treated me like a soldier and hounded me from about early/mid August 2001 until early September, 2001.

I arrived back in America (Texas) on Sept 6th – I had been sent to America for “rehab” in part because I was telling all my friends and business associates about this voice in my head and what it was telling me. They thought I was nuts, that it was the fault of drugs, etc. Note, I had not stepped foot in America in 3 years and also had realistic concerns they actually might arrest me if I did go there – yet I went anyway and got there 5 days before 9/11 – go figure. Note also, when I went back home to Curacao, the folks there saw me in a different light but it wasn’t the light of, WoW, dude... you were actually right after all and perhaps we owe you an apology – instead I was greeted mostly with fear and shunning as if I was possesed or was some sort of evil nostradamus thingie. They were mostly afraid of me.

Now though, I know I was just battling one of those Horus-Ra entities, so it is no big deal anymore, but then I was thinking it was “God” telling me that sorta stuff.

So I guess what I am saying is that when you have spent many years of your life targeted by a Horus-Ra entity (pretending to be “God”), you lose your fears about meeting or talking with anyone.

Back to the “W” dreams – in the early dreams I was just there. In one of the later dreams he actually looked at me directly while he was speaking which I recall thinking was really cool. Then finally in my last “W” dream, it was a smaller, more intimate setting... like we were sitting at a table it seems and he actually addressed me directly as if wanting my input. I felt just like Harrison Ford when he was in that movie Clear and Present Danger when he found himself (just a CIA analyst) at a briefing for the President and just like him when he blurted something out in the meeting after being advised to keep his mouth shut by the then DCI (Director of Central Intelligence), Harrison Ford couldn’t keep his mouth shut. My point is that I am like that character, i am not overwhelmed by anyone and I feel I can contribute and have this effervescence that i can’t control (in my dreams as well as real life).

I mean when you have been thinking you are hearing the voice of “God” for most of your life, clearly you get a sense of yourself you are able to hold your own with just about anyone, anywhere. And just because (and thankfully so) I discovered it was nothing more than some pesky other dimensional entity that was messing with me since I was 6 years old, doesn’t mean I unlearned all my self confidence. It is why I have no regrets about my experience (but I am drifting off subject).

I recall when Obama became President and after a good two years or so I never had a dream with him and I also hated his guts. By this time I had awoken to all the conspiracy stuff and was in the midst of my own investigations of several matters, especially as to who/what was this primary voice in my head. Well, the night came I had a vivid Obama dream and after that night I started to like him. And funny thing is that about 2 months before the last election, I completely shifted on who I hoped would be President... I swung hard to Obama. And now I really like him a lot... for a President I mean.

I was glad I had that vivid experience with Obama too because I am for humanity and not political at all. The main reason i wanted Obama is because I prefer socialism over fascism. I mean, there is really a fine line between the two in one sense (the cabal is still the cabal) but on the other hand, socialism seems far less draconian. I think George H. W. Bush endorsed Romney knowing he would be a sure loser to Obama. That’s just the way patriots like that work. It’s not about party, its about the bigger picture.

Hillary on the other hand is, in my opinion, a true queen type. I mean, hey... don’t get me wrong, I am speaking about politicians, but the fact is someone has to get those acting jobs and she is a pure, natural. I love her a lot and you gotta hand it to her... any woman who can live with Bill, the dog (woof, woof) has to be one hell of a woman, yes?

So anyways, Brad Pitt again... Remember the movie, Spy Games? That was my favorite Brad Pitt movie of all because he played the person I always had wished I could be. The best role anyone could ever have in my opinion... the role of a CIA contractor. Far better than an agent because its far more dangerous to be a contractor. Because if it makes better sense for the CIA to cut you loose or abandon you are trade you or kill you, then that will be your fate. Being an official agent would be restricted by all sorts of rules and regulations stuff too, so that would be extremely confining (YUK!). Plus all sorts of reports and things to write up and well, you get pulled here and there with probably far less say about it than a contractor who could pick and choose what jobs one might want to take.

Now understand, all of what I was saying above was based on my old paradigm of good guys and bad guys...with the CIA always being the good guys and all... I left that world of view point long ago... so why then suddenly the strangest of encounters with Brad Pitt? Three nights or so back I decided to try and find what might be the last few Brad Pitt movies as I was bored. I searched and came upon Killing Them Softly – and I started to watch and realized it was about some real lost soul low level mafioso types and so i turned it off – just not interesting to me. But I thought about him and Angelina Jolie too – and a lot. I think she is an outstanding person and I am very glad they ended up as a couple. Both just super outstanding folks is the energies I get about them both. Really good souls.

And well, his role as Joe Black in Meet Joe Black was simply fantastic... and what a role to play? The Angel of Death deciding "it" would experience for a few days what it might be like to be a human being - perfect.

Brad (unless he has changed) doesn’t believe in “God” in the sense of God being some external grand being – a view I now share with him. He also (unless he has changed) loves good weed. Something I also love but that I cannot partake of because when I do, that Horus-Ra entity is able to manipulate me dangerously and I won’t go down that road again this lifetime. It almost caused me to kill myself the last time.

So anyways, in the dream I had with Brad Pitt he was sitting at a table and I think I was sitting too. It was circular and well, I was on his far left at about 75 to 80 degrees from the direction he was facing. There was table conversation going on between the other folks who were there and suddenly (and I cannot recall the words) but someone said something where I was then able to make a joke that involved marijuana and I did so in the context of Brad Pitt using his name in my comment and looking at him while I said my joke. And I recall he didn’t look at me directly but he heard the joke and I could see him smile and almost chuckled which made me feel good.

That was the key part of the dream. It was like I broke the ice with him there. I am sure if we meet again, the contact will go further. It always has in these types of vivid dream encounters. I have a photographic recall of this... just as I have of my last “W” dream where he actually specifically addressed me, where I received his specific attention and my response was expected by him, was received by him and was considered valued. That was huge for me I recall. It was like, Yes, I can be helpful for our world in a proactive way up in the real big leagues.

There ya go, sorry I wrote so much... Love to All, Chester

¤=[Post Update]=¤

If you think it is appropriate, I could share some pretty incredible George W. Bush synchronicity experiences I have actually documented but maybe if you are interested, I do so in a separate thread and just link it here? Its pretty freaky (and documented, thus verifiable) stuff.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Deneon (22nd December 2012), Eram (22nd December 2012), gdelisle (22nd December 2012), Joanne Shepard (5th March 2014), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (23rd December 2012), Shamz (2nd November 2015), Smoke Me A Kipper (23rd December 2012), TraineeHuman (22nd December 2012)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Thank you very much, Justoneman. I can see how in your own way you’ve had a similar life history to Bush Jr.

You both learnt to be non-judgmental even in the company of very ruthless people, and in past years you both were seriously used by powerful negative forces.

I guess a great actor like Brad – or Angelina -- needs to be non-judgmental in certain ways, and also needs to be so flexible that they understand all the shades of the human heart, and to be able to play the blackest of human beings convincingly. So, it makes sense.

Now that I think about it, a major principle that applies at all levels of OB reality is that like attracts like. Though that’s also, as I’ve said, a good reason to ensure you go out there with psychic protection, and even ideally that you first face your dark side fully, as much as you can.

Maybe, ironically, both you and W. could have already completed a considerable part of such self-facing (though no doubt we would need to see W. start to behave differently in some areas). The reason why the Prodigal Son was worth more than ninety-nine of his brothers was that he went out and learnt what it really means to become good. The ninety-nine brothers no doubt behaved morally throughout, but they repressed all their negativity instead of making any attempt to understand it. That negativity will all come bursting through the seams sooner or later -- maybe in a future lifetime, in addition to trickling through in their present lifetime.

As far as the details in some dreams and their synchronicity is concerned, I guess descriptions of your dreams – with little or no explanation – would be quite relevant and very welcome in this thread, and may well be very interesting indeed, if you remember them in detail and are willing to share.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 22nd December 2012 at 08:59.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Chester (23rd December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (22nd December 2012), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (23rd December 2012), Shamz (2nd November 2015)

33. Link to Post #97
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi - I went totally nuts with a post here and realized it was just tooooo much, so here's the link to it - I have a bad habit of sometimes taking things over and this thread needs to remain On Track, especially with our "Astral Meetup" later today!! haha

so here's the lovely link -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...55-Solsticitis

and here's a video that I do feel belongs here -

Queensryche - Silent Lucidity

Hush now don't you cry
    Wipe away the teardrop from your eye

You're lying safe in bed
    It was all a bad dream
    Spinning in your head

Your mind tricked you to feel the pain
    Of someone close to you leaving the game
    Of life

So here it is, another chance
    Wide awake, you face the day
    Your dream is over...

Or has it just begun?

There's a place I like to hide
    A doorway that I run through in the night

Relax child, you were there
    But only didn't realize
    And you were scared

It's a place where you will learn
    To face your fears, retrace the years
    And ride the whims of your mind

Commanding in another world
    Suddenly, you'll hear and see
    This magic new dimension

I
    Will be watching over you
    I am gonna help you see it through
    I
    Will protect you in the night
    I am smiling next to you

In silent lucidity...

(Solo)

Spoken:
    Visualize your dream (Yes)
    Record it in the present tense (Don't be scared)
    Put it into a permanent form
    If you persist in your efforts
    You can achieve a dream control
    (Control)
    (How're you doing today?) (Better?)

Dream come true
    Dream come true
    Dream come true

Help me...

If you open your mind for me
    You won't rely on open eyes to see

The walls you built within
    Come tumbling down
    And a new world will begin

Living twice at once you learn
    You're safe from pain in the dream domain
    A soul set free to fly

A round trip journey in your head
    Master of illusion, can you realize?
    Your dream's alive, you can be the guide but...

I
    Will be watching over you
    I am gonna help you see it through
    I
    Will protect you in the night
    I am smiling next to you...

Love to ALL and have a great 22nd of December, 2012
    Last edited by Chester; 22nd December 2012 at 13:44.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (24th December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (22nd December 2012), Jake (22nd December 2012), Joanne Shepard (5th March 2014), Libico (23rd December 2012), Shamz (2nd November 2015), soleil (27th March 2013), TraineeHuman (22nd December 2012)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

and then there is when we begin to experience within the waking dream... stuff we think can only happen in the dream state... stuff that actually begins to happen in our waking state.

where there's a bridge between the two realms.

where synchronicities arise and where all the psi phenomena takes place.

on that bridge.

in some ways I do not see "me" as ever "out of body" - I see me as simply anchored into different experiential realms - one being what we call the dream state and the other we call this waking state.

what I want to build a bridge to is that deep sleep state when I am not even dreaming.

where am I then?

is that perhaps my actual home (like when water is vapor and not held down by gravity?)

and the dream state a fluid state (like the water I drink?)

and the waking state the solid state (like ice?)

in those three realms is the complete me

I want to explore the realm prior to the realms - the unmanifest... where I believe my true home resides.... is that perhaps what you experienced about me where you said I was trying to drill through solid rock?? haha, My Mom always labeled me the most hard headed person she ever met.
    Last edited by Chester; 22nd December 2012 at 13:54.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (24th December 2012), Eram (22nd December 2012), Jake (22nd December 2012), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (23rd December 2012), TraineeHuman (22nd December 2012)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

I had invited seven members to meet with me a little under an hour ago today for a group exercise. The first two minutes of the exercise had been planned to be a greeting of one another, followed by each of us, for ten minutes or more, individually sending light and healing to the people whom we most influence in each of our lives.

I guess not surprisingly, in retrospect, what it seemed to turn into was some kind of joint healing and light-sending done mainly as a group. What I experienced was something quite stunningly beautiful visually speaking. The healing was sent to each member of the group in addition to the people in each individual’s life.

What I experienced was as follows. And please, folks, don’t take anything personally, because that’s just ego. I initially went into 4D but close enough to 3D that I could see I was a few miles up, which was only slightly scarey since I’d been here before. One person – I know who -- was effortlessly flying around and eager to try to help others get somewhere higher. Another person – I know who -- kept creating an image that they were there as a kind of fly on the wall only, though that fly was right near the top of that wall, and the wall itself was certainly in the 4D world. A third person – I also know who – was kind of the joker or jester and was extrovertedly interacting with everybody all the time.

Then there was a beautiful “aurora” of mostly violet light but also many colors. I know violet light as the kind of light that removes energies (especially “hitchhiker” energies) from 3D into higher places. What I saw was an incredible interplay of shapes (such as cubes in 4D) and waves in those colors. After about two minutes this was joined by a considerable amount of golden light from 15D – which is what I (claim I) use in psychic healing. The amazing dynamic patterns continued for eleven minutes, but now were predominantly golden, though with other colors still present as well. I also saw some beings from a much higher dimension who were providing much of the golden light, or assisting in its distribution in some way. That gives me serious hope that some serious healing may have taken place.

After eleven minutes, most of this died away. At that point the joker individual insisted that we look at it all a different way, and somehow managed to turn the whole scene on its side, so that now what had been “higher” was no longer so.

As an exercise in encountering others OB the exercise seems to have been a disappointment for a number who took part. As a healing exercise that brought in quite unexpected help from some very "high" and powerful benevolent beings, I suspect it was a considerable success. But I'll wait to see if there were tangible healing results.

Anyway, that was my experience.
    Last edited by TraineeHuman; 23rd December 2012 at 06:04.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (24th December 2012), Chester (23rd December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (22nd December 2012), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), Libico (23rd December 2012), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Peace in Oz (27th April 2021), Reinhard (23rd December 2012), Shamz (23rd December 2012)

39. Link to Post #100
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I took part in the exercise and thought I'd share my experience. I should state that I've always had a difficult time meditating as I find it hard to turn my mind "off" and let things lie. I sat down 15 minutes before the designated time to give myself enough time to get ready for this.

Strangely enough I did feel more at ease than I ever have when meditating as we approached the meeting time, though I still had rogue thoughts bouncing around my head. I will admit I did put a strong focus on trying to go OB and meet others but when I realized that it likely wasn't going to happen I realized that maybe my 4D/5D self was meeting with everyone but I was with my 3D here so I asked that I be allowed to experience and remember what happened.

Something interesting though - at around 5-10 minutes passed the designated meeting time (I had been meditating for around 20 minutes at this point), I heard a very slight humming from in my head. It wasn't like the vibrations that I get when close to going OBE, but something very very faint. As this was going on I saw what I could only describe as waves of light-bluish light passing before my eyes going. It almost reminded me of the full body scanners you see in futuristic movies where a bluish light passes by the body from top to bottom. While this was going on I tried to will myself to go out of body but with no success. After 1-2 minutes the lights stopped but I continued to meditate for 10 more minutes.

I wouldn't chalk it up to be a disappointment (especially not after reading what TH experienced), but I did have hopes to meet and greet some of you.
    Last edited by Libico; 23rd December 2012 at 13:01.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

AwakeInADream (24th December 2012), Caren (24th December 2012), Chester (23rd December 2012), chocolate (27th February 2014), Eram (23rd December 2012), Laura Elina (15th June 2013), lookbeyond (29th December 2012), Reinhard (23rd December 2012), TraineeHuman (25th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 148 FirstFirst 1 5 15 55 105 148 LastLast