Thread: The four phases of the lunar month

1. Link to Post #21
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Default Re: The four phases of the lunar month

It would have been nice to have your feedback on the Full Moon, your feelings which can begin three days before the official Full Moon day. Because the next day in certain psychological circumstances, we can have the feeling on the symbolic level that the balloon is deflating, I have seen it many times and you?

An astrology forum is for talking about astrology and I notice in this forum there is very little activity and rarely comments, it's a shame that this forum doesn't get more comments. In this case what is your opinion on the astrological practice, do you not believe it ?, or do not understand its language? You'll make me regret posting my Full Moon reflection in this discussion ...

🌚 🌛 🌝 🌜

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Jayke (1st November 2020), Journeyman (20th February 2023), Wind (1st November 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

We had a 6 year old cat that couldn’t handle the intensity of the full moon yesterday. With Mars transiting his natal Uranus, his heart gave out on Halloween, the day of the dead. The sting of the Sun in Scorpio.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd November 2020), Brigantia (1st November 2020), Hym (1st November 2020), Wind (1st November 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The four phases of the lunar month

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    We had a 6 year old cat that couldn’t handle the intensity of the full moon yesterday. With Mars transiting his natal Uranus, his heart gave out on Halloween, the day of the dead. The sting of the Sun in Scorpio.
    Yes animals are sensitive to the effect of the Full Moon.
    Thank you for the feedback.
    When my cat left, Mars exact conjunction Pluto with decreasing square Uranus, with my friend we chose to sting him, he was sick.
    It was just before the Full Moon with the Sun conjunction Uranus.

See my reflection on the Full Moon, I was well inspired and also my reflections of the four phases for November and December of my diary and written in 2019

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52159-The-four-phases-of-the-lunar-month&p=1386544&viewfull=1#post1386544

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?52159-The-four-phases-of-the-lunar-month&p=1386525&viewfull=1#post1386525

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Brigantia (1st November 2020), Hym (2nd November 2020), Jayke (1st November 2020), Journeyman (20th February 2023), Wind (1st November 2020)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,168 times in 1,357 posts

I'm so sorry to hear about your cat Jayke.

My personal experience about this full moon; I've had such a struggle to stay calm about work issues that left me feel like I wanted to snap at everyone. I'm trying to reflect on that with reason and sound judgement and not make any decisions that I'll regret. Being a Gemini, I'll probably keep my mouth shut until Mercury goes direct.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Hym (2nd November 2020), Jayke (1st November 2020), Journeyman (20th February 2023)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    Being a Gemini, I'll probably keep my mouth shut until Mercury goes direct.
    There are many things that are said about retro Mercury, but it depends on the nature of Mercury at the time of birth in direct or retro phase ??? Because our behavior will be different according to this criterion of Mercury. A person with a retro Mercury will resonate much more during the retro phases of Mercury than a person with a direct Mercury, will have a disability during the retro phases of Mercury, like now. For Gemini, there is Neptune in Pisces and it is true that these periods of Mercury retrograde if Mercury is also in Gemini, but also in Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces following the rest of the sky chart be very inspiring or at contrary bring confusion. It is the conscious or intellectual part of Mercury, there is the unconscious or interior part in its progressed phase causing changes in these choices of thoughts ...

https://translate.googleusercontent....5roAlJrxy-2JNg

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Hym (2nd November 2020)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: The four phases of the lunar month

The mood is not up to joy with the Sun caught in the framing of Pluto and Saturn, I would say the trend gives that austere impression, one can easily be exposed to an addiction of willful submission.

This Full Moon expresses the collective atmosphere with its repressive topicality that does not give the desire to fight. So, it's easy to say that it's the fault of the other, by saying to him: you see, you don't interest anyone, forgetting that it's not the subject that isn't good, it's the climate that we cross which returns us to us what we are also inside. That was the first reading, of a cold shower in the middle of winter.

The Saturn and Pluto reference in astrology has never been there to please us, but to make us understand in which world we live. When Saturn and Pluto are activated by the Sun or the Moon, our emotions, our consciousness are crossed by a graying sky. It requires looking at the world beyond the Neptunian appearances and developing a mind that is more aware of the reality of the society in which we live.

In a metaphor we can see it as a lantern that does not need to light us because the Full Moon is powerful enough to guide us, unless the sky is darkened by a big cloud, which would mean that the lantern is rather inside of you. It should be known that the decreasing square of the cycle of Mars and Venus favors the takeovers of a company in liquidation contrary to an increasing square of the cycle favors rolling up these sleeves and getting to work.

The second reading is in a Uranian approach with the wheel of 90°, the Full Moon is presented in a fixed axis, just like Uranus therefore is found nearby and not in a square axis. It is easier at this level of reading to become a spectator of an atmosphere that one can more easily feel but not necessarily undergo. Nothing is in despair especially as we are in a conjunction of Mars and Venus, can bring a real dynamic to try to bounce back.

Jupiter and Cupid can bring great opportunities for those who are in a loving, heart-opening energy despite the sense of chaos one might have with old thought codes. Mercury's proximity to Zeus is also a great combination for bringing about opportunities, but with Saturn in the MC (mental conditioning) embrace, it shows that resigning oneself to the fact that there is possibly nothing to do and that for things change, the ball is simply in your court. With Saturn, you have to overcome obstacles, reverse 180° the world as you might apprehend it. So it tells us that we are the resistance and not the state of things as we are supposed to see them. What's outside isn't necessarily what you are inside,

There are real possibilities, should we still believe in them and see them as something materialized. We are still in the Imbolc energies which speak of renewal, nature is starting to release these flower buds, we are at the dawn of a new spring. Everything begins first in itself and then continues its manifestation outside, the two are connected, like the sidereal zodiac with the tropical zodiac or even the two forms of astrology so different and at the same time so complementary.

Uranus is the focal point in both methods by its position at the apex of a square T and being near the conjunction of the Moon and the Sun, since the square and opposition form the same family in Uranian astrology and should encourage you to release the pressure in view of a four or an opposition. The logic is that we want to get involved in ourselves or in our practice of astrology in order to soothe our mind especially during a Full Moon. This one being particular in its energy diffusion …

The article in French HERE

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

gini (6th February 2023), JackMcThorn (5th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

This February 13 we started the Last Quarter of the Soli-Lunar cycle. The Sun conjunct Saturn to the waning square of the Moon, it is a time to reflect, phase of introspection, assessment, understanding and empathy, conjunction of Venus and Neptune.
    Last night, I had a funny dream, my bicycle had been stolen. I will have to find my article on the meanings of dreams and the phases of the Moon. I remember that there is a moment of the Moon that the dream has no influence.
    The Last Quarter is at the service of humanity and with Neptune in Pisces, we should not fail in these obligations. The gift of self, the opening of the heart, compassion. If you come across a homeless person (homeless) in the street, give him a donation, no matter the nature, give him your time, a smile, a benevolent look in the absence of a coin.
    This Last Quarter with Saturn conjunction Sun, something important is at work...tune in

🌚🌛🌝🌜

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Isserley (14th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

I found my article on dreams and the Moon and indeed at the time of the last quarter the dreams tend to mislead us. So approaching the last quarter for several days, we had to be wary of our dreams. It is only in the last crescent Moon before the New Moon that dreams will have prophetic power for the most intuitive people.

Day 1: Dreams are prophetic and generally pleasant
    2nd day: on this day dreams are not true
    3rd day: here too dreams are not to be taken into consideration
    Day 4: Good dreams will come true
    5th day: prophetic but ominous dreams
    6th day: true dreams but which will come true with difficulty
    7th day: prophetic dreams not to be revealed
    Day 8: Dreams will come true
    9th day: dreams are favorable
    10th day: dreams are happy and will come true very soon
    Day 11: Meaningless Dreams
    12th day: prophetic dreams
    13th day: everything you dream will come true
    14th day: dreams will come true but in a long time
    15th day: dreams conducive to matters of the heart
    16th day: the meaning of dreams is true
    17th day: dreams to keep secret and immediate realization
    18th day: meaning identical to that of the 17th day
    19th day: the meaning of the dream is of dubious interpretation
    Day 20: Dreams about bonding
    Day 21: Dreams are not true
    22nd day: the dream may be false, it is better not to trust it
    23rd day: same meaning as the previous day
    Day 24: Dreams of Uncertain Meaning
    25th day: the dream has an ambiguous meaning
    26th day: prophetic but harmful dream
    27th day: the dream will come true
    28th day: the dream will inevitably come true, even if in general it is a bad omen
    29th day: prophetic dream that will come true
    30th day: same meaning as the previous day

source article Here

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (20th February 2023)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Each year the Sun meets Saturn and this time at 27° Aquarius, a primordial moment that can give an idea of ​​our state of health, the vital forces of a person, the status of a company, a leader … there are signs that can alert us to failure.
    Hades in his book “Saturn and Uranus or the mysteries of time and space” says: the Moon/Saturn aspects psychologically ensure a relationship between nutrition and bones. The Saturn/Sun aspects concern those between the heart and life, especially the duration of the latter […]
    If you have an aspect of the Sun and Saturn can tell you when to do a checkup before taking on a job that will take up all your time and energy. This means that this conjunction can lead to a decrease in vitality, sensitivity to colds and to take a vitamin supplement. Especially since the Sun in Aquarius is considered to be in exile. To compensate for the lowering of the Sun, a sports activity could provide an alternative to not warming up in front of a fireplace. Heat is essential to feel good and better. It's time to comfort yourself with hot dishes, like a vegetable soup and will do you much more good than a dish of raw vegetables under this conjunction of Saturn and Sun which in Aquarius is like a bird without feathers, imagine in the arms of Saturnian cold! Obviously if you live in a hot country under this conjunction, you are blessed by the gods!
    So this conjunction between Saturn and the Sun can have a handicap and Martine Barbault in her "Dictionary of Astrological Aspects" says of this conjunction in Aquarius: can lead to deficiencies in willpower and vitality […]
    You will have understood that the nature of the sign will either give strength or weakness to the Sun or to Saturn, anyway there is always a way to compensate for weakness with intellectual qualities when physical strength is not at the level. appointment.
    If you feel a drop in vitality, you will know where it comes from, especially if this conjunction activates an aspect of tension. The body is a real thermometer to assess the exact nature of a conjunction

My article french

https://lunesoleil23.wordpress.com/2...l-a-saturne-2/

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

A New Moon which requires a certain psychological maturity to be sufficiently well lived and in conjunction Saturn the guardian of the threshold, the arcane of wisdom, the star of time and limits through the sense of economy that one s imposes on oneself which is the base on which we will place the structure of our inner house.
    This "New Moon" is also in conjunction with one of the four Royal Stars, the four guardians of the sky, a sort of sentinel watching over the other stars, also called "the four Archangel Stars".
    Michael (Aldebaran) Watcher of the East.
    Gabriel (Fomalhaut) watchman of the South.
    Raphael (The Archangel Healer (Regulus) Watcher of the North.
    Oriel (Antares) Watcher of the West.
    The nature of the Star Fomalhaut is quite similar to that of Pisces which can pass from a material to spiritual expression depending on the nature of the planets involved. In the case of a New Moon near the ascendant (for Paris) tradition says "let this star make fame and a name remembered forever". I would add that it will depend on the ethics of the person in relation to the social context and the moral commitment, especially Saturn will have an ethical responsibility and it started with the conjunction of Saturn and the Sun, combined with the Moon on representation model is accentuated. Which means that you should not let your guard down but keep control of these emotions in addition to your conscience as an instrument in its own right, if the period has in itself a model of responsibility and behavior.

Obviously, there is at the front of Saturn with the Sun under a last crescent of the Moon and which asked to save these efforts or to privilege these restful nights of sleep. Fatigue never comes by chance and when you know the causes, it is easier to act than to want to cure something that sometimes does not require much like a necessary rest. With the New Moon and Saturn, from the waning phase of the previous cycle, we change cycle to enter a growing phase with a more dynamic biorhythm, even with Saturn our inner life picks up again. We can feel like a passage from darkness to light, even if with Saturn it is not allowed to do anything. The best solutions with Saturn to have an exemplary behavior, to make efforts of self-control. Try to discipline yourself to avoid going all over the place when the mind is agitated. In a stressful situation, it is important to cultivate inner calm as a Buddhist would in meditation. Practice simple gestures on a daily basis.
    It is by adopting a Saturnian pattern that efforts can often be recognized and rewards can manifest. The attribution granted to the honorary title by Saturn is understood in the value of the time estimated at the Saturnian cycle which is almost 30 years or during the first, second, third return for lack of possessing the qualities in itself, including the time in is the friend. With the Star, Fomalhaut, which is closer to the New Moon than to Saturn, can present itself as an exceptional favor. A kind of joker or bonus and at the entrance of Pisces which is a double sign, it's luck in luck... At another level of perception, I think that this New Moon will deliver an important message by a character embodying a form of wisdom or degree of consciousness that can be considered a master or a model to follow in terms of morality. This can still announce the departure of a character who will have marked our time. This period can announce a teaching that allows us to receive the keys to an art of living, an example delivering immeasurable recognition...

For the article in French follow the link

https://lunesoleil23.wordpress.com/2...ixe-fomalhaut/

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

New moon, the phase of choosing..

When the phase of the New Moon arrives, one gradually inverts oneself from a new consciousness. We recharge our energy batteries to go on new adventures most often. With the New Moon it is the emotional life that is restructured towards new challenges, even if we believed in it more during the Last Quarter Moon. The impulse of the New Moon makes it possible to believe in it once again. We restart the machine of hope, we allow ourselves the last joker and above all we want to believe in it, even after a series of failures, the New Moon is like a painting where we erase everything and we start to rewrite a new story.

The New Moon, after some difficulties, sometimes allows you to get opportunities or help to move towards achieving your goal. We must tell ourselves that it will not come by itself, because the result will depend on our personal efforts. When the New Moon is on, do not rush into action, wait for the beginning of the crescent Moon to set your intentions which will depend on the success of your goal. The New Moon effect is meant to attract circumstances that will give you more faith in your ideas. When the seed has been planted at the New Moon, it will be necessary to continue to water it in order to reap the fruits later.

The danger of the New Moon phase is to let yourself be influenced or destabilized by a contrary opinion and lose your feet to finally find yourself demotivated. But like any cause has its own reason, it is up to you to understand its deep meaning in order to overcome your fears and blockages. Not all New Moons are alike and will depend on your personal abilities at a particular time in your life.

In which house does the New Moon fall in your chart?

If it is in the 1st house or (the ascendant) : this new moon is in perfect agreement with a psychological renewal that you will reconquer. This is the best time to start a project. If you take no initiative at this time, nothing will change, because it is the will that allows you to move forward in your life...
    If it is house 2 : it is the moment of harvesting material or physical fruits, but without personal effort, this period can be lived at another level of personal satisfaction to enjoy life with more flavor. Seek pleasure in everything...
    If it's the 3rd house : it's a good period to put forward these intellectual talents. Favorable to participate in a conference, internship or training in order to acquire new knowledge. Take time with these close relationships, meeting with brothers and sisters...
    If it is in the 4th house or (FC) : give body to the sensitive nature of our inner being. It's time to put our feelings to work after a long maturation of a situation that started several months ago...
    If it is in the 5th house : Fulfillment of what will have been started when the New Moon passed through the 1st house. Circumstances favorable to the fulfillment of our desire. Possibility of carrying out a project started 4 months ago...
    If it is in the 6th house : we are not masters of situations that will ask us to give the best of ourselves, without pretension or judgment at the risk of suffering the inconvenience for which the award will make us solely responsible...
    If it is in the 7th house : we need the other of the others to give shape to our projects. Finding the right balance between oneself and others will save us many disappointments. It is in the conciliation that the partners will find their advantages on all levels...
    If it is the 8th house : you have to be in good inner vibration so as not to succumb to the forces of psychic shadows which can mislead us on our true path. It is a phase of transformation that requires us to overcome a test...
    If it is the 9th house : we enter another dimension of ourselves even more in tune with our spiritual identity that we build through physical encounters or through our readings. Make the choice of our knowledge to establish our future beliefs…
    If it's the 10th house or (MC) : it's time to take control of our destiny by taking our responsibilities head on. We must play the role of the leader in the activity that works best for us to highlight ourselves...
    If it is the 11th house : the realization of a project can be done with the help of your friendly relations. From a providential encounter that brings you another perspective of your future. It is a phase of support and opportunity to develop one's human potential...
    If it's the 12th house : use your intuition as a guide without losing yourself and without perverting your social life. The meetings are at this time, lessons in humility. Phase of inner listening and divine compensation to heal the wounds of the soul...
    Each passage of the new moon in each of the houses of our chart of the sky are as many possibilities to work in conscience each of the sectors of our life. These experiences of the cycles of the phases of the Moon are all challenges in accordance with the planetary activities at particular times in our lives. We should not be afraid to reproduce past failures which can become opportunities for psychological progress. It is our thoughts that determine our future and if we make the effort every day to consciously work on our thoughts, we will modify the course of our path...

translation of my article in french
    https://lunesoleil23.wordpress.com/2...hase-du-choix/

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (25th February 2023), Seeclearly (20th February 2023)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Today is the conjunction of the Moon and Uranus in Taurus, a meeting that returns every month.

Here is an appointment not to be missed to live at 100%, it can even mess up more than one, but what a rich human experience this meeting between the Moon and Uranus, a conjunction which is renewed each month on the return of the Moon on Uranus. If you have a conjunction in your birth sky or in your Solar Revolution for the year, you should know that life will be a series of unexpected twists and turns for you. What the hell is the routine that is really not for you and if you are one of those itchy Saturn, let the fantasy in just to bring in the novelty that will do you a world of good.

There is nothing more exciting for the Moon to be surprised by the maverick of the zodiac. If the fear of the unknown limits you in a kind of routine daily life, it is true that this astral meeting of the Moon can put you in a state of discomfort. But if you are open to new things and enjoy new experiences, this influence is for you.
    Put a little originality in your life at the time of the meeting of the Moon and Uranus and do not let yourself be dispersed by your unfounded fears, accompanying this planetary effect. You have this influence available to you 2 days a month and you have never experienced it the same way, which makes it something atypical that can change your everyday life. In any case, this conjunction will trigger something in your life, it's up to you to identify it as an "extraordinary" situation, in the sense that it's a situation that will come out of the usual things, so it necessarily won't can only stand out.

Birth under a conjunction Moon and Uranus

Jodie Foster, actress born November 19, 1962
    Lea Seydoux, actress born July 1, 1985
    Mick Jagger musician, songwriter and singer born July 26, 1943
    Adèle, singer, singer-songwriter was born on May 5, 1988
    Andy Warhol artist and pioneer of the Pop art movement born August 6, 1928
    Michèlle Mercier, actress (film Angélique marquise des anges) born January 1, 1939
    Vivien Leigh film actress born November 5, 1913
    Mike Brant, singer crooner born February 2, 1947
    David Icke, Former football player, a key author in conspiratorial circles born April 29, 1952
    Karen Cheryl singer and host, born July 19, 1955
    Bernard Giraudeau, actor-director-producer born June 18, 1947
    Hélène Grimaud, pianist born November 7, 1969
    Jenna de Rosnay, windsurfing champion born March 7, 1963
    Thiérry le Luron impersonator, singer, presenter and radio host born April 2, 1952
    Lilou Macé, writer and web host born August 20, 1977
    Akon: is an American-Senegalese R'n'B singer, composer, music producer and businessman, born April 16, 1973
    Cédric Soubiron born December 28, 1972, French musician, former member of the group Manau
    @source astrotheme and Wikipedia

It can also be an unusual encounter, this influence of the Moon and Uranus can take many forms in manifestation. Do not be surprised by the non-conformity and the new sensations that you will discover at the time of this exceptional encounter...
    The Moon and Uranus under the three days before the New Moon will change your life.

@source article
    https://lunesoleil23.wordpress.com/2...us/#more-14954

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Harmony (26th February 2023), Journeyman (25th February 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

In comparison to the previous Full Moon which was in Uranian astrology in conjunction Uranus, we are in the same situation as the Full Moon is still close to Uranus; but this time on another level of being.
    What to keep in mind, a square in the case of Mars and Neptune which will be exact on March 14th in the evening and close to the Last quarter this time of March 15th will turn into a conjunction in Uranian astrology just like the decreasing square of the Sun and the Moon. Then the opposition also becomes a conjunction, the perception changes with the method. What is interesting to understand according to our awareness, the look and perception changes vibration. It is like the genetic codes, we can with our understanding modify the energy that passes through us in the form of waves. This state of mind is possible, when the combinations are connected to each other.
    This openness of consciousness allows us to become astrologer alchemists, to mix genres between planets. We make cocktails that are sometimes fantastic and beneficial for our neurons. It is precisely this "Full moon in the Virgo / Pisces axis" allows you to become enlightened thinkers, on a sensitive approach to astrology.
    It asks us to change paradigms, vibrational frequencies and give way to magic. But the danger with this Full Moon that we are stuck in an old vibrational plane or even blocked by the earth plane. The Virgo/Pisces axis is our plane of incarnation on earth (subway, sleep, work) to give an example that conditions many humans to suffer their life instead of living it. In each Full Moon axis there are portals, where consciousness awakens to another dimension of soul. We can in the Virgo/Pisces axis undergo or choose, but very often we are confronted with obligations or psychological fears which make this Full Moon can be strongly felt by weakness and psychic self-sabotage.

We can see this Virgo/Pisces axis as the dustbin of the zodiac, we unconsciously channel subtle energies, if our mind is agitated and in a receptacle position, we can become overly receptive to a delusional imagination and develop a momentarily obsessive attitude. Let us not forget in this mixture of genders Neptune in Uranian astrology finds itself in conjunction with Mars (which is preparing to collide a square), a type of a new kind, giving the mind a kind of diversion and at the same time adapting to this new energy format. This routine way that we are used to rubbing shoulders with in the Virgo dimension is surprisingly close to wide open spaces.
    We still have between the two territories to explore and live in consciousness the conjunction of the Sun and Saturn, which prevents us from freaking out and being captivated by the reason for the manifestation of moods, like meditating face to face with a buddha statue. Leaving the pre-established shackles and following the vibratory network to which you are connected, let go of the grip and live the energies in the presence. But in an unconventional way, giving you the opportunity to live an extraordinary experience. All is possible to those who believe. Know that tradition is not intended to resist the erosion of time, but to adapt to a new way of perceiving the different functions of the time that we have lived, that we live and that we will have left. to live in eternity? …

@source article
    https://lunesoleil23.wordpress.com/2...erge-poissons/

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Harmony (7th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2