Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: When They Kill A President November 22, 1963

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

Default When They Kill A President November 22, 1963

Kennedy Assassination

"Various types of belief can be implanted in many people after brain function has been deliberately disturbed by accidentally or deliberately induced fear, anger or excitement. Of the results caused by such disturbances, the most common one is temporarily impaired judgement and heightened suggestibility. Its various group manifestations are sometimes classed under the heading of "herd instinct" , and appear most spectacularly in war time, during severe epidemics, and in all similar periods of common, which increase anxiety and so individual or mass suggestibility." Dr William Sargant, a psychiatrist at the Tavistock Institute, in his 1957 book, Battle For The Mind.

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.co...nnedy_page.htm

Last edited by baddbob; 20th November 2012 at 22:33.
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2016), birddog (5th September 2016), KiwiElf (21st November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: When They Kill A President November 22, 1963

My cousin, who is 74 years old was at the assassination. I had lunch with him last June. He swears 100% that the shots all came from Oswald and that there was no other gunman. He was a reporter at that time for one of the two local Dallas newspapers. He's highly intelligent and as far as I can tell would have no reason to lie about it. How it came up in our conversation was because just as I was leaving, he received a call from a friend and while he was speaking with the friend he happened to mention a photo where he is standing next to Earl Warren who was releasing some statement with regards to his investigation of the assassination. When he hung up the phone with his friend was when I felt the opportune time to chime in my opinion that it had to have been some conspiracy and of course I had all my reasons why the PTBs would want Kennedy dead.

He looked me dead in the eye with his clear, light blue eyes, very wide and very incredulous that I would believe such ideas.

Here's a man who was there. He told me he heard the shots and knew the direction they came from (the direction of the school book depository).

I am torn as what to believe. Of course folks here (who probably already think I am justonecook) will have even more reason now... but my cousin was there and told me what he experienced and I could see zero lie in what he said nor could I imagine he had any reason.

Now, to take it to another level... the level of non 3D archontic influences... could Oswald have been under the spell of the archontic forces? Perhaps so. And if that was the case, could we view the event as a conspiracy? Perhaps so as well... unfortunately it would be a conspiracy that involves elements outside our range of the 5 senses and other senses of perception (at this time).

just thoughts... I believe this is one of the functions of a forum - Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 20th November 2012 at 23:07.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2016), baddbob (20th November 2012), birddog (5th September 2016), blackdog (3rd September 2016), KiwiElf (21st November 2012), modwiz (20th November 2012), OnyxKnight (23rd November 2012), RMorgan (20th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Ive heard that 40 years later 2/3 of the USA believe there was a conspiracy.Lots of therories including this one

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2016), Chester (20th November 2012), KiwiElf (21st November 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I know two good reasons - he was trying to take the US out of the Federal Reserve and he was perhaps going to spill the beans to the public regarding "aliens." Either one of those could be good enough for some folks back then.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

baddbob (21st November 2012), jjjones (21st November 2012), KiwiElf (21st November 2012), modwiz (20th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

And disband the CIA making all accountable, and thus black ops were out the window.
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    I know two good reasons - he was trying to take the US out of the Federal Reserve and he was perhaps going to spill the beans to the public regarding "aliens." Either one of those could be good enough for some folks back then.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

baddbob (21st November 2012), Chester (21st November 2012), KiwiElf (21st November 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

They killed all of them. Abraham, Martin and John.
    RFK
    JFK JR.
    Princess Diana
    MJ
    Bees and the butterflies too

Last edited by gooty64; 21st November 2012 at 00:45.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

baddbob (21st November 2012), Chester (21st November 2012), KiwiElf (21st November 2012), Patrikas (21st November 2012), Snoweagle (21st November 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

14. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Another interesting theory here (may have to click on pics, enlarge & download to read clearly)

A discussion on Bill Cooper's claims of an MJ-12 tie-in, (Kennedy apparently threatened to expose the clandestine existance of MJ-12) and that JFK was allegedly then shot by his own driver, Agent William Greer (after the other shots were not fatal, fired from both behind AND in front of Kennedy), - this has recently been debunked (of course) but I wouldn't be so sure...

Cooper was finally silenced - assassinated - by police gunfire during the Clinton Administration. According to Cooper, the Zapbruder versions we're being shown, digitally enhanced etc, are NOT quite the same as the original and compares each of the SIX shots fired relative to the frame grabs from the Zapbruder footage - if anyone is interested, I can add the text later).

Click image for larger version

Name:	V7N210.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	201.4 KB
ID:	19383

Click image for larger version

Name:	V7N211.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	199.1 KB
ID:	19384
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 21st November 2012 at 02:56.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

My cousin, who is 74 years old was at the assassination. I had lunch with him last June. He swears 100% that the shots all came from Oswald and that there was no other gunman. He was a reporter at that time for one of the two local Dallas newspapers. He's highly intelligent and as far as I can tell would have no reason to lie about it. How it came up in our conversation was because just as I was leaving, he received a call from a friend and while he was speaking with the friend he happened to mention a photo where he is standing next to Earl Warren who was releasing some statement with regards to his investigation of the assassination. When he hung up the phone with his friend was when I felt the opportune time to chime in my opinion that it had to have been some conspiracy and of course I had all my reasons why the PTBs would want Kennedy dead.

He looked me dead in the eye with his clear, light blue eyes, very wide and very incredulous that I would believe such ideas.

Here's a man who was there. He told me he heard the shots and knew the direction they came from (the direction of the school book depository).

I am torn as what to believe. Of course folks here (who probably already think I am justonecook) will have even more reason now... but my cousin was there and told me what he experienced and I could see zero lie in what he said nor could I imagine he had any reason.

Now, to take it to another level... the level of non 3D archontic influences... could Oswald have been under the spell of the archontic forces? Perhaps so. And if that was the case, could we view the event as a conspiracy? Perhaps so as well... unfortunately it would be a conspiracy that involves elements outside our range of the 5 senses and other senses of perception (at this time).

No need to fret. Your cousin wasn't lying. I'm sure he's an honorable and good man. He truly believes Oswald shot the President. This is how he understands the facts, and more importantly, how he understands the world. He may also be very intelligent. It's not about intelligence, really. It's about a person's ability and willingness to accept the known and generally agreed upon facts per his or her own particular worldview. Some people can't, and won't. I really don't think it has anything to do with how intelligent a person is and it certainly has little to do with how truthful a person is, in most cases. The psyche is a very complex thing and capable of literally conjuring reality. Perhaps this is because there is no real objective reality, rather only some form of subjective reality that most resembles our subjective understanding of objective reality, which we humans then deem "the truth".

All this said, I will tell you with 100% assurance that there is no way, in any universe, that Lee Harvey Oswald shot John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963. It's physically not possible per the laws of physics and human limitations--not to mention a serious assault on common sense.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

araucaria (21st November 2012), AuCo (21st November 2012), baddbob (21st November 2012), blackdog (3rd September 2016), conk (21st November 2012), gooty64 (21st November 2012), Ivanhoe (21st November 2012), KiwiElf (21st November 2012), Observer1964 (21st November 2012), ThePythonicCow (21st November 2012), write4change (21st November 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Being the self-preserving wimp that I am, if I were witness to such a crime, and saw something like what we conspiracy nuts think really happened in Dallas that fateful day, and then saw some of my colleagues die young for not keeping their mouths shut, I too could probably convince myself, and anyone around me, that I saw what I was supposed to see.

(Us conspiracy nuts have an answer for anything .)

===

P.S. T Smith's answer is better than mine.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (21st November 2012), baddbob (21st November 2012), KiwiElf (21st November 2012), RMorgan (21st November 2012), T Smith (21st November 2012), write4change (21st November 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Hi Justoneman

There seem to be two strands to this. If you combine not believing everything you read in newpapers with the fact that levels of discernment don't run in families (that's not what families are for or how they work), you might get a journalist cousin who has great integrity but has been toeing the official line on this for so long that the evidence of his own ears is doing the same. There would of course be the sound of gunshots coming from the Book Depository, but other witnesses, who are not all here to tell the tale, equally definitely heard others from elsewhere.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

baddbob (21st November 2012), KiwiElf (21st November 2012), Wide-Eyed (3rd September 2016)

21. Link to Post #12
    Iran Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm sure there is a twisted web of money involved, and that the public will never hear about any of it.

22. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Maybe your cousin can explain why the Zapruder film was altered, why it was kept secret for weeks before the official version was released. A version that with modern technology can easily be proven to be altered in manny ways.

If truth was the official version then why all this suspicious behaviour, and reversal of his policies after he was dead.
    To be honest, i dont believe your cousin. I am not saying he is a liar, maybe his memory is wrong or other psychological effects, but i see the evidence is not at all what it should be if only Oswald had fired the shots.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

baddbob (21st November 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Listen to this incredible audio recording of a speech made by JFK before the American Newspaper Publishers Association where he warns the press about the secret societies that are the real power in global affairs

The party before the assassination
    and the missing fingerprint

I really feel that we got cheated out of our awaking to what really goes on behind closed doors.
    Last edited by baddbob; 21st November 2012 at 17:56.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Atlas (3rd September 2016), Wide-Eyed (3rd September 2016)

26. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Have just posted a separate related thread here, The Killing of America UNCUT - video documentary. Unretouched, predigitized Zapbruder footage is a few minutes in.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=MameAk4FVo8

Recommended Reading:
    "The Killing of a President - The Complete Photographic Record of the JFK Assassination, the Conspiracy, and the Cover-up" by Robert J. Groden, 1993, Foreword by Oliver Stone (Bloomsbury, Viking, Penguin.

ISBN: 0-7475-16219)

featuring the never before published true autopsy photographs alongside the fakes presented to the American public (and much more).

Was written in conjunction with Oliver Stone's research on the movie/drama "J.F.K." with DA Jim Garrison as key research consultant (the real investigative DA, played by Kevin Costner), who reopened the case, overthrowing the Warren Commission Report and proving the "magic-bullet theory" a complete sham.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 22nd November 2012 at 06:38.

27. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

RFK
    JFK JR.
    Princess Diana
    MJ
    Bees and the butterflies too.

Cheers for your post...
    Additional...Dr David Kelly - R.I.P (to your list above).
    The killings need to stop.
    Last edited by treeman; 22nd November 2012 at 07:44. Reason: agent error

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to treeman For This Post:

araucaria (22nd November 2012), birddog (5th September 2016), KiwiElf (22nd November 2012), Wide-Eyed (3rd September 2016)

29. Link to Post #17
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Eyewitness accounts are known to be unreliable in the absence of further evidence, regardless of whether the witness is being completely honest about what they "believed" they saw: it's their verbal recollection of a past event (in this case, 12 seconds) .

30. Link to Post #18
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Some Facts have always been there:

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

blackdog (3rd September 2016), Ines (3rd September 2016)

32. Link to Post #19
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Observer1964 (here)
    [...] if only Oswald had fired the shots.
    If this were the case, then why would John Elrod be afraid to talk?

@2:08: "The truth can get you killed"

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

birddog (5th September 2016), blackdog (3rd September 2016)

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by treeman (here)
    RFK
    JFK JR.
    Princess Diana
    MJ
    Bees and the butterflies too.

Cheers for your post...
    Additional...Dr David Kelly - R.I.P (to your list above).
    The killings need to stop.
    Dr JP Farrell - Black magic and the history of perception management social control and the ritual of all this from the first "human sacrifice" all "ritualistic" interesting views. His background, research published works and depth of knowledge and study are weighty and considerable a gift IMHO . http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio/Jos...ov2010_TBS.mp3 from the BYTE SHOW Interviews with Dr J P Farrell, discussing one of his 28 books on LBJ and JFK assassination. http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio/Jos...eb2011_TBS.mp3
    Last edited by Wide-Eyed; 3rd September 2016 at 20:57. Reason: mo stuff another DRJPF interview

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast