+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can one develop telepathy?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

Default Can one develop telepathy?

I've never had the ability and wonder can we develop it?

Last edited by mojo; 28th November 2012 at 14:56.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (28th November 2012), Beren (28th November 2012), Bluegreen (20th November 2020), bram (29th November 2012), christian (28th November 2012), gaiagirl (28th November 2012), lookbeyond (28th November 2012), mab777 (20th November 2020), RMorgan (28th November 2012), ROMANWKT (28th November 2012), RunningDeer (28th November 2012), seko (29th November 2012), shadowstalker (29th November 2012), Snoweagle (28th November 2012), Spiral (28th November 2012), spiritguide (28th November 2012), Wind (29th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: Can one develop telepathy?

I do believe so.

Will, desire, drive, techniques, and so on.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Caren (29th November 2012), christian (28th November 2012), mab777 (20th November 2020), mojo (28th November 2012), PurpleLama (28th November 2012), ROMANWKT (28th November 2012), Spiral (28th November 2012), thunder24 (28th November 2012), Wind (29th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It does come as a natural part of developing the self. To do it though, the processes of developing telepathy, you have to be open minded, so to speak. Willing to imagine anything, to play in there, to imagine what it would be like if it were occurring. Then you learn to decipher what is your self and what is not thereby creating the harmonious dichotomy through which communication can flow. You have to be wiling to think silly stuff, outlandish stuff, freaky stuff. Read good quality channeled things and it will awaken it in you. That's one avenue. There are quite a few.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

I do not think it needs to be developed, rather noticed, as you are communicating with everyone else all the time, you are just not paying attention to it, and instead you are either in the past or in the future, contemplating how it was or how it should be

When you are in now, you hear, see and feel things the same way, but you are conscious of it.
    Try not to think of telepathy as silent communication with words, it occurs on a different level.

You use your heart, not your brain and your heart does not speak words, it transmits whole concepts. So, if you want to explain to someone how the room you are in right now looks like, you don't start explaining: "it is square, with white walls, with such and such furniture, etc....", instead you are passing a whole 3D picture with all details of it, including smells, sounds, temperature and vibrations levels, and everything else

The person on the other side knows the whole picture immediately, and if needed can focus their attention on objects in the room, and can start putting it in words "i see square room with white walls, it feels dark....blah blah blah"

What i am explaining above does not come from words i heard somewhere else, it comes from internal feeling of how it works, and I am just trying to put it into words....hope i pick correct words, but you already got the whole picture in your heart
    IDDQD

7. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TheTwo For This Post:

Axman (28th November 2012), bram (29th November 2012), christian (28th November 2012), deridan (28th November 2012), grannyfranny100 (29th November 2012), Horus (26th June 2021), lookbeyond (28th November 2012), mojo (28th November 2012), Patient (20th November 2020), ROMANWKT (28th November 2012), sandy (30th November 2012), seko (29th November 2012), Selene (29th November 2012), Spiral (28th November 2012), Theaterke (29th November 2012), Wind (29th November 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

All living creatures are already telepathic yet the system that supports this facility is corrupted by our electromagnetic smog filled world.

Are you prepared to sacrifice ALL commercial electrical and electronic devices to engage your telepathy?

We are naturally imbued with telepathy. Our lives are not natural. The natural environment is being decimated the world over by the PTB. To actuate or experience your own telepathy you must live naturally. All food stuffs must be natural and prepared naturally. Engage with natural fauna and flora and recognise the complementary fractal warmth it embraces in you.

In a nutshell, you have to become a disciple of your own discipline and change our "matrix" existence to natural existence.

The global network of pyramids were used to enhance the "telepathic environment" life depended on, by saturating the ionosphere with complementary charge. (The very same is being used against mankind negatively by continued use of HAARP).
    Last edited by Snoweagle; 28th November 2012 at 19:22.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

lookbeyond (28th November 2012), mojo (28th November 2012), ROMANWKT (28th November 2012), Wind (29th November 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

I think everyone is potentially telepathic, but we as a race blocked ourselves to appease the egos fetid appetites, few people have minds either clean enough or ordered enough to risk being telepathic.

I don't think we can progress much as a race without going back to being telepathic as language has a terribly limiting effect on consciousness.

You certainly won't get far with ET without telepathy.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

christian (28th November 2012), lookbeyond (28th November 2012), mojo (28th November 2012), ROMANWKT (28th November 2012), Wind (29th November 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Hi all

We will be headed that way soon, so watch out for more info

regards

roman

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...uman-Potential.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

christian (28th November 2012), lookbeyond (28th November 2012), mojo (28th November 2012), Spiral (28th November 2012), Star Tsar (28th November 2012), Wind (29th November 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Yeah. It's humanity's destiny eventually. It's our task in a way, to do this. It's about developing a sensitivity for paranormal things. Developing intuition and a perception beyond the five senses. I've had many occasions, where I literally knew what the other was thinking. And I'm getting better. Now you could rationalize this, but only for yourself, not with me, I'm convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that it works and that it's real. Focus on learning, that will start the training right here right now, you'll also attract distinctive occasions where you can see results and you will attract help and all the rest. That's just natural.

"First, begin between selves. Set a definite time, and each at that moment put down what the other is doing. Do this for twenty days. And ye will find ye have the key to telepathy."
    — Edgar Cayce

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Caren (29th November 2012), lookbeyond (28th November 2012), mojo (28th November 2012), PurpleLama (28th November 2012), seko (29th November 2012), Star Tsar (28th November 2012), Wind (29th November 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

There is a book called Cyclomancy by Frank Rudolph Young I have heard of apparently it has practical exerises one can do to develop these abilities but it is out of print & very expsensive!

Attachment 19465

Last edited by Star Tsar; 28th November 2012 at 21:09.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Beren (28th November 2012), christian (28th November 2012), lookbeyond (28th November 2012), mojo (28th November 2012), seko (29th November 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

It certainly can be developed.

I just don't know if there is a method - for me, my low-fi, Mr A to Mrs A version of it kind of just happened and is developing more. There have been occasions that I have noticed things with other people to in the last year.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Caren (29th November 2012), christian (29th November 2012), mojo (29th November 2012), PurpleLama (28th November 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Telepathy is the universal language.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

christian (29th November 2012), mojo (29th November 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Yeah. It's humanity's destiny eventually. It's our task in a way, to do this. It's about developing a sensitivity for paranormal things. Developing intuition and a perception beyond the five senses. I've had many occasions, where I literally knew what the other was thinking. And I'm getting better. Now you could rationalize this, but only for yourself, not with me, I'm convinced beyond the shadow of a doubt that it works and that it's real. Focus on learning, that will start the training right here right now, you'll also attract distinctive occasions where you can see results and you will attract help and all the rest. That's just natural.

"First, begin between selves. Set a definite time, and each at that moment put down what the other is doing. Do this for twenty days. And ye will find ye have the key to telepathy."
    — Edgar Cayce
    20 days?

Interesting..as..you see...addiction is a 21 day cycle.

We played this game, last year or early this year, I forget... In the 'Here and now' thread.

We did indeed end up in each others' heads and lives.

Consistency of efforts will yield results. For example, the writing down of dreams, with the notebook by the bed/table.

About 20 days later.... you will begin to get a bit too close to those dreams, as a greater form of continuance. Remembering them, when you write them down, and reading those writings....brings them to the foremind and forefront. This builds them up, it fleshes them out. Thus their avenue and channel of conscious connectivity is greater and closer to the waking state.

recalling and writing them down is important, as they occur in what is known as short term memory, not in long term memory. To transfer them to established patterns and fact, into long term memory and then as a pattern of being and existing...requires the reinforcement of that of a scholastic endeavor. Same techniques.

Such a thing should be part of a psychic ability awakening process. health regimen, fresh foods, the correct chemical stew of energetics, as a fuel for the machine.

A settled mind and life is also key.

It involves one thing,though, that is critical: Commit to it. Make It A Priority, and Do Not Stray From That Effort.
    Last edited by Carmody; 29th November 2012 at 06:10.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

christian (29th November 2012), Fred Steeves (29th November 2012), mojo (29th November 2012), Neal (29th November 2012), PurpleLama (29th November 2012), Selene (30th November 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Sirius White's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,539 times in 336 posts

Yes.

Desire to connect with others. Others energy fields. Learning to work with enteric nervous system. Projecting INTENTION/feelings/THOUGHTS.

Relaxation to increase enegetics. Increase eneretics. Reach theta or delta brainwave. From this state, connect with individual, and send thoughts/feelings/visuals in the form of projected intent.

Not everybody is good at getting message.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius White For This Post:

mojo (29th November 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 times in 143 posts

In these tumultuous and chaotic times, when those behind the curtain want to keep people in a low vibration of fear and uncertainty, the best approach is to develop your human psychic abilities. It’s better to start small, so it doesn’t put you off.

I suggest a few exercises that though simple in appearance can be vey useful. I learnt these exercises in the book Cyclomancy – The Secret to Psychic Power Control by Frank Rudolph Young.

Exercise 1
    Several times a day try to estimate the exact time. Don’t think back and analyze your activities since the last time you glanced at the clock and try to figure out the exact time, but just force your mind to fathom the exact time right now. Don’t just guess either. Fix you psychic power instead on the general “feel” of the time an call it out.

Exercise 2
    How to make yourself do anything you want to do despite the obstacles that may stand in your way. Pick an exact time you want to go to bed tonight. When that time approaches prepare to go to bed no matter what else you prefer to do, unless it is an emergency. Force yourself to be in bed exactly at the hour you selected, not a moment before or after. Let no one or anything else deter you. Insult no one “to get him out of the way”, but excuse yourself politely if you have to and keep to your singleness of purpose. Don’t aquire an anxiety neurosis either, just patiently and meticulously pursue your plan.

Exercise 3
    How to put eyes into your feet. Stand to one side of your room. Look straight across it at a spot on the wall. Shut your eyes and walk towards it. No furniture or other obstacle should stand in the way. Keep one hand extended slightly ahead of you to prevent you from bumping into the wall. You are training your legs to walk in a straight line with your eyes closed and you are guiding them with a psychic power command over your Sensations Recording Center. When you touch the wall, open your eyes and determine how closely you came to the spot.

Exercise 4
    Control breathing. This is actually the yogic breathing. Sit in a straight chair. Take deep breaths to fill your diaphragmatic region (your part of the chest close to your lower ribs) with air. Fill your actual chest with still more air. Fill it right up to your shoulders (or into the rest of your lungs). Then exhale all the air you can until you sweeze your tummy. Repeat several times. This exercise helps oxygenate and purify your blood too, since it reduces the emotion-caused acidity.

Exercise 5
    How to send a psychic power message to somebody you know. Frame the message clearly in your conscious mind. Select the exact words so as not to confuse him with ambiguity. Deliver the message now from your conscious brain. Send it through your optic nerves to your retina. Being conscious thoughts or beta waves, they will be converted first, in your retina, into radiowaves before being projected out of you, and radiowaves consist of lights waves or photons. But simultaneously blas out with the radiowaves, when they are projected, an explosive psychic power command rocket thrusting the radiowaves photons so forcibly against each other that they collide twice as hard thereby shortening the wavelength of the radiowaves in half. That, in turn, doubles the energy and heat produced by them and carries the message to the person with twice the photon power of before. Since the radiowaves of each message are different from those of any other, they create different degrees of energy and heat when they strike the person’s retina. They consequently produce a different nerve electricity at his retina than that of any other stimulation and so he gets the message you sent. Just make sure that you visualize your psychic power command rocket accomplishing all that and it will do it. There is nothing fantastic in any of these achievements, only the results are fantastic.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peace in Oz For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), Harmony (20th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (20th November 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th November 2020), Ti (22nd November 2020)

28. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

A very simple way to get started....practice calming your mind (not meditating, just calming) and slowing down.

Listen to your inner voice, and practice by going with your strong feeling. Sometimes we think we should do something and then we go back and forth in our minds. If you get a thought that just comes - write it down. Then you can go back later and see that you were right. If you don't write it down you might second guess yourself or not believe that you had that thought.

But practice listening to what comes into your mind. When you are calmer, it becomes easier. It is also believing that you are capable.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th November 2020), Harmony (20th November 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (20th November 2020), mab777 (20th November 2020), Peace in Oz (20th November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread