+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Any ideas of what is happening to me?

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,128 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re: Any ideas of what is happening to me?

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    So, you´ve recently become a vegetarian, right?

I suspect your health issues may be connected to it.

You have to be extremely methodical regarding Iron, B complex vitamins, Zinc and Folic acid.

Your body was used to take them from meat and now may be in trouble to extract it from vegetable sources.

The lack of above nutrients would indeed cause many of the symptoms you´re describing.

If you´re not full vegetarian yet, try eating more fish.

Beans and dark green vegetables will help with the Iron.
    Thanks RMorgan,

I do eat fish about 3 times per week. I eat chicken once per week, which I am not that fond of anymore. I do love beans, edamame, hummus which I eat few times a week. This makes sense that I may be adjusting to this new way of eating but it doesnt explain my ribs moving their place. That one is just odd. I will go to the health/organic store and check out the vitamins and minerals you suggested.

Thank you !
    Hi again,

Well, maybe your ribs aren´t moving; Maybe you´re getting thinner because of the new diet, and now can feel parts of your body, specially bones, differently than before.

Cheers,

Raf.

PS: By the way, I recommend the supplements from Deva Nutrition. They come from vegetable sources and are awesome, specially their "Multivitamin and Mineral" supplement. This one http://www.devanutrition.com/multivitamin.html
    They are very affordable as well.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 29th November 2012 at 21:00.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), Eram (29th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

What about when you are feeling all these weird symptoms, but haven't changed your eating habits? I noticed recently that when I close my eyes I can see a bright purple spiral spinning in the middle of my forehead (3rd eye). That has just started occurring in the summer when I started sun gazing at sunset more often.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), Beren (29th November 2012), Eram (29th November 2012), skamandar (29th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Snookie,
    Have to run out for lunch but will respond to that when I get back.
    I have experiences like that too.

A

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Eram (29th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,189 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    You should backtrack your steps to 4 months ago or so and see what you are now doing different.

Did you move, change water or food sources, get dental work done????? etc etc etc.....it almost sounds to me your body is rejecting something physical.......if it is spiritual, well, that's some pretty serious stuff too.
    Funny you should ask, just before October I told my body to reject what is bad for me and my body responded like magic. Since then, I dont eat beef or pork and I have been eating much more raw veggies since then. No dental work in over a year. I did move end of October also. My water in the new place was clear when I moved in but a week or two later it turned milky and has been ever since. I do have an expensive water filter under my sink so I think my water is safe. Other than that, I dont know what to think.
    Change where your buying your veggies and for sure do not drink your water unless its ran through a filtration system such as a Berkey....my instincts keep me focusing on food or water. If your water looks funny obviously the system you have isn't doing its thing. I have a Berkey and won't drink water any where else unless I absolutely have to.....even got my brother and sister one for Christmas last year so I do have to drink there unfiltered water while at their homes either! LOL! (seriously)...and they love it!

Surely a doctors visit would be wise but I understand the financial aspect of it....a series of tests could amount in to the thousands and financially cripple you bigtime.

What you wrote consist of changes that you have made.....I would experiment with your foods and definantly water if I were you....if you don't see a diffence changing your diet and water within 4 to 10 days or matters get worse you really need to at least get some bloodwork done (probably should do that right now anyways, that won't cost ya bigtime).

Added:

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and do not give medical advice! LOL!!!! My opinions regardless of the topic can and should be considered radical hearsay and speculation beyond imagination and sometimes outside of cosmic or Earthy realms!

Added More:

Hmmm, actually I am a doctor! I have a doctors in theology and another questionable doctors degree in metaphysics.....go figure huh?
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 29th November 2012 at 22:02.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), Eram (29th November 2012), RMorgan (29th November 2012), Strat (29th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

A few days ago I mentioned that there are a few topics I won't address and one of them is diet. This is one of those, "it's not you, it's me" moments. I get worked up fairly easily regarding this topic but I think it's because I often see poor diets promoted. If I am upset then I have no business posting, so I don't. BUT, I like you, you've a good heart, so I'm gonna give you my two cents.

I swear I'm a nice guy, just every now and then the Tyler Durden in me comes out... Anyway,

-------------

If you won't go to the doctor will you at least have your blood work done? Please? You can find a lab that will do this for you.

You must do this after a 12hr fasted state; only water (I think black coffee is OK). Sucks, I know.

Have the following checked:

total cholesterol
    HDL
    LDL
    Triglycerides
    Glucose
    LDL particle size
    glycated hemoglobin (hba1c or just A1C)
    c-reactive protein

Some of these things aren't necessary, but if you're having your blood taken why not have it checked anyway? Given your diet I can almost predict a deficit in certain areas, but I don't know if said deficit would cause the symptoms you describe.

I would recommend finding a doctor that is cool. One that listens and explains things to you. They're hard to find but they're out there. Definitely avoid the 'walk-in' places.

Oh, almost forgot; are you on any medication? Do you ever take advil or whatever for headaches? Do you know your blood pressure and what's your resting heart rate?
    Last edited by Strat; 29th November 2012 at 21:48.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), Flash (29th November 2012), RMorgan (29th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012)

11. Link to Post #26
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,208 times in 2,967 posts

I haven't got a particular hunch, sorry.

In general, especialy when I feel like "I entered a phase," I just go with the flow, like what I feel urged to do. I get some grounding, do some sports or gymnastics to the degree that I don't hurt myself, it's rather like taking my body for a walk if you will. I avoid eating garbage and don't worry, whatever it is, it can be handled. I'm open to miracles.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), Fred Steeves (29th November 2012), skamandar (29th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012), Wind (30th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,811 times in 258 posts

Hi there,

Those muscular twitches you describe are called 'Fasciculation's" a common name for it is called, benign muscular fasciculations. They are usually caused by trivial things going on in the body, but in rare events they can be related to neurological disease process, don't be getting worried about that though. If you notice any muscle or joint weakness that gets worse over time Id definitely recommend a visit to a good doctor, we all are very aware about the doctors and pharma companies out there, need say no more, but look after yourself and get the necessary checks done if you feel it will benefit you.

Drammatic changes to diet can lead to vitamin deficiency, witch can manifest some of the symptoms you state.

Good energy to you,

Be well.

Adi
    Last edited by Adi; 29th November 2012 at 22:07.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), Flash (29th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 255 posts

not meant to be rude:
    go to the doctor.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to peace For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    A few days ago I mentioned that there are a few topics I won't address and one of them is diet. This is one of those, "it's not you, it's me" moments. I get worked up fairly easily regarding this topic but I think it's because I often see poor diets promoted. If I am upset then I have no business posting, so I don't. BUT, I like you, you've a good heart, so I'm gonna give you my two cents.

I swear I'm a nice guy, just every now and then the Tyler Durden in me comes out... Anyway,

-------------

If you won't go to the doctor will you at least have your blood work done? Please? You can find a lab that will do this for you.

You must do this after a 12hr fasted state; only water (I think black coffee is OK). Sucks, I know.

Have the following checked:

total cholesterol
    HDL
    LDL
    Triglycerides
    Glucose
    LDL particle size
    glycated hemoglobin (hba1c or just A1C)
    c-reactive protein

Some of these things aren't necessary, but if you're having your blood taken why not have it checked anyway? Given your diet I can almost predict a deficit in certain areas, but I don't know if said deficit would cause the symptoms you describe.

I would recommend finding a doctor that is cool. One that listens and explains things to you. They're hard to find but they're out there. Definitely avoid the 'walk-in' places.

Oh, almost forgot; are you on any medication? Do you ever take advil or whatever for headaches? Do you know your blood pressure and what's your resting heart rate?
    Strat,
    I have rarely taken any medication. (I despise Big Pharma) I used to take Tylenol for headaches occassionally but rarely this past 6-8 months. My blood pressure is always perfectly normal but will check it when I get home.
    I am thinking that very possibly a deficit since changing my diet, although changing to a better diet and having a deficit sounds funny to me.
    I cant promise I will get my blood checked but I will keep it in mind if things dont improve.

Thanks for responding,
    And you are a nice guy !

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Holly Lindin (30th November 2012), Strat (29th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012), Wind (30th November 2012)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Snookie,
    Im back. I wanted to respond to you about the purple spiral because its similar to my experience with the exception that mine is an eye. Its a definite outline of the whole eye and its usually the same purple color.

I know what you mean, I had some strange symtoms last year when this all started but were more emotional in nature due to awakening. These physical ones are more perplexing to me because I am pretty healthy.

Blessings,
    Annette

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Snookie (30th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    I haven't got a particular hunch, sorry.

In general, especialy when I feel like "I entered a phase," I just go with the flow, like what I feel urged to do. I get some grounding, do some sports or gymnastics to the degree that I don't hurt myself, it's rather like taking my body for a walk if you will. I avoid eating garbage and don't worry, whatever it is, it can be handled. I'm open to miracles.
    That is usually my motto, go with the flow. I wonder if my need for re-assurance is because I need to satisfy those that are worried about me. I really am not worried so much about it, I just feel like I need to know what is going on to reassure others.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Adi (29th November 2012), christian (29th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

4evrneo...
    Sounds like you really have been taking care of yourself, but if you need medical help, get it.
    No one had mentioned an awakening of kundalini energy. I too have that purple eye-shape spiraling away
    with a gold outline for a few years now. Nice to hear I'm not the alone. Kinda hard to ask around.

Here's a list of kundalini symptoms...
    http://biologyofkundalini.com/articl...y=SymptomsList
    And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.
    And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh. --Nietzsche

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to westhill For This Post:

4evrneo (30th November 2012), Snookie (30th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Hi Annette, just want to drop in with few thoughts:

If you post such a question here, you should expect as many different opinions as there are replies. Most people judge by what THEY would do in such situation. I am no different, you will see it shortly.
    But regardless of what you read here, that won't change how certain you are as to what the reason for what you describe is...

There is only one way to find out 100% about what is going on, is to ask yourself. Judging by what you wrote in one of your responses, you do listen to your body, and did experiments before asking to reject what is not normal for it. So, why not ask your body a question, "hey, what's all this stuff you focus my attention to? what do you want me to do? what's this stuff with my ribs sticking out? why is it bothering me? show me please!".....ask it sincerely (just like your post here) then do some calm activity, like meditate, or listen to music or whatever..don't expect your answer immediately, but keep in mind that it always comes at the precise moment that you are ready to hear it...
    When answer comes that way, you won't question it, you will know it's truth and you will also know what to do next.

If you believe that you are a spirit, and your body is a vehicle, then best body mechanic is you yourself
    IDDQD

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheTwo For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), Holly Lindin (30th November 2012), Snookie (30th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by westhill (here)
    4evrneo...
    Sounds like you really have been taking care of yourself, but if you need medical help, get it.
    No one had mentioned an awakening of kundalini energy. I too have that purple eye-shape spiraling away
    with a gold outline for a few years now. Nice to hear I'm not the alone. Kinda hard to ask around.

Here's a list of kundalini symptoms...
    http://biologyofkundalini.com/articl...y=SymptomsList
    Whoa,
    that is pretty interesting reading. I had no idea that kundalini had so many physical symtoms associated with it. When I read the Kriya one, it remided me of my meditation the other night where I was laying down on my back with eyes closed but it felt like my body was twisted to the side. It was such a wierd feeling that lasted about 20 minutes. I really didnt know what to think of it except to enjoy the new experience.

Thank you for this info, I will read more about it when I get home.

A

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

westhill (30th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012)

29. Link to Post #35
    Finland Avalon Member vortexpoint's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe you should try some heavy metal detox if this is due to chemtrails. We all have probably elevated heavy metal levels in our bodies by now so who knows what kind of effects that has.

With a quick google search on aluminum poisoning symptoms I came up with this:

Muscle weakness
    Bone pain
    Fractures that do not heal, especially in ribs and pelvis
    Altered mental status
    Premature osteoporosis
    Anemia
    Impaired iron absorption
    Impaired immunity
    Seizures
    Dementia
    Delayed growth in children
    Spinal deformities: scoliosis or kyphosis

Source

And an other site listed these symptoms:

Quote It is particularly poisonous to the nervous system with a range of symptoms that can include disturbed sleep, nervousness, emotional instability, memory loss, headaches, and impaired intellect.
    It can stop the body's ability to digest and make use of calcium, phosphorus and fluoride. This prevents bone growth and reduces bone density. Aluminum can also cause conditions which actually force calcium out of the bones. Either of these situations can bring on weakness and deformation in the bone structure with crippling effects.
    Toxicity can also result in aching muscles, speech problems, anemia, digestive problems, lowered liver function, colic and impaired kidney function.
    Source

And that's just Aluminum. Chemtrails have also Barium and Strontium and other stuff. Now that I think about it, I think we all should start heavy metal detox. Even if you are not poisoned too badly, better safe than sorry. Although it is possible to test for heavy metals but I don't know if it's easy to get that tested.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vortexpoint For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), Snookie (30th November 2012), WhiteFeather (29th November 2012)

31. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi Annette. Far be it from me to speak on anything medical in nature, so I won't.(LOL) But, just thought I'd toss out that lately my body has been telling me in no uncertain terms, that the way it has always been taken care of through nutrition and such, will no longer do.

I trust you will find your answer.
    Fred

32. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Thumbs up Re: Any ideas of what is happening to me?

Annette as a male i have been experiencing similiar symptoms. Tiredness, aching joints with leg muscle spasms, ringing ears constantly, lower back aches. It comes and goes at times. More less than often. In fact yesterday was an extremely bad day for me. I rested for many hrs. Feel great today. Didnt change anything in my diet except for my water intake. As a vegetarian i utilize supplements so im sure its not my diet. The Supplements I take are CoQ10,B12 Chlorella, Spirulina, Oil of Oregano, Vit C and D3. I also eat raw garlic at night with my meals. I only drink Fiji water and distilled water. Is our body getting an update? If you ask me.....My answer is yes. Dolores Cannon speaks of this in her Convoluted Universe Video by Kerry Cassidy and Project Camelot. Grandma Dolores explains how our vibrations are changing gradually. If they change to fast we could blow a circuit. Needless to say when you can i advise that you should at least see a good doctor and go for a blood test perhaps to be safe. This seems to be the correct advice. As I am not a fan of any doctors at all. Im gonna ride out my aches and pains for now. And make sure i put some good stuff in my body for protection. Anyways im posting this video by Grandma Cannon... See if it resontes with you on her perspective on this subject.

PS. Feel better my friend. Im sure you will get through this.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 29th November 2012 at 23:11.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012), Heart-2-Heart (30th November 2012), Snookie (30th November 2012), Wind (30th November 2012)

34. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sounds like a vitamin deficiency, or multiple deficiencies. Also could be a toxin that you are putting yourself around. Do you have a new pillow or mattress?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to hardrock For This Post:

4evrneo (29th November 2012)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Omigod !
    I just read something on another page of the site westhill posted. Its about heart expansions. This is reaffirming to me because I have had a few of these instances of extreme bliss or ecstacy.

Awesome info and fantastic explanations on this :

HOW TO HANDLE ECSTASY

Dealing with the Angst of Extreme Pleasure

The ecstasy of Kundalini occurs as extreme pleasure (love) in the heart region mostly, and left brain, in the belly, down the left side of the body. Accompanied by a general all over ecstasy, bliss and satiation. There is the feeling of saturation of the tissues with mana juice flowing like ambrosial honey through the veins. It is like constant nongenital sex with God. The brain is lit up with kundalini (light) and you can see it in the irises, the skin glows with the bliss energy flowing through then nerves. When it starts backing off the parasympathetic comes on and so the vessels are so widened blood pressure is low, the arms loose strength, movement is slower and you feel pulled to the ground.

Ecstasy means 'to stand outside the ordinary self' through unification with God-numinious, via the direct experience of Divinity. The experience of divine union is not translatable into words, but it is the basis of all religion and spirituality the world over. We can in describing this ineffable event only communicate in symbol, word and metaphor...and thus we create our religions and myths. People have been trying to express the ecstasy of Divine Union ever since they encountered it. Here is some words that attempt to describe ecstasy: Grace, beatitude, blessed, delirium, ebullience, elation, enchantment, euphoria, exaltation of the cells, full-gladness, glad-fullness, complete, gone, happiness, heaven, inspiration, intoxication, joy, paradise, rapture, ravishment, rhapsody, trance, transport, twilight zone, scintillating transcendence.

I had quite a significant bout of ecstasy for 4-5 days around full moon in November 2006. This heart expansion happened as the climax of the revelatory chemistry I had in September and the two months of high level intellectual work I was doing. But really I think it was so intense because Mr. Universal came to town for a book talk on Saturday, and apparently my physiology still responds greatly to him, even though I never got closer than 2 miles from him.

This Heart expansion period was somewhat more lucid than most; no loss of cognition and my math even improved which is weird, because I am so used to getting a loss of brain function with the bliss. At the beginning of this ecstasy period I was feeling poor-me and isolated with the condition; locking myself away to prevent inflicting ecstasy on the world or getting jabbed at while so blown open. Finally as it started to back off I asked myself, well just how IS one supposed to deal effectively with ecstasy, instead of suffering from the awesome power of so much pleasure? Even though all spiritual drive, practice, progress, and motivation is a step in the ecstatic direction, no where are we told just how to tolerate the "prize" when we do receive it.

I realized there is only really a problem if I try to stay as small as my normal egoic self. You see, that much energy and Presence trying to fit into the tiny vessel of my defended-wounded self is what causes the angst of ecstasy. The small self tries to hang on for dear life as the current of bliss is blasting it away.

The ecstasy of the incarnation of Presence is difficult if approached with an unconscious lack of piety or ungrateful attitude. It might be that each successive Heart expansion period renders the ego less and less resistant to Spirit’s force simply through progressive loss of the habit of unconsciousness. The intensity of the pleasure literally commands surrender, and it is very apparent that conscious-will must be “actively” engaged throughout the Heart expansion period to accept both the pleasure sensation of ecstasy and the presence of Presence in the bodymind as well. During such periods of rapid incarnation we cannot simply passively open to Spirit and be filled by it, but we must be “actively” bailing out in order to make room within us. Plus we must apply conscious-will to "WELCOMING" Spirits descent into us. Accepting ecstasy becomes therefore an agentic act of devotion and gratitude; in fact devotion might simply BE the active allowing of ecstasy.

It is when we meet Spirit with hesitation, agenda, resistance, divisiveness, rebellion, lust, usery or any other ulterior motive that the tension of extreme pleasure becomes intolerable. Just as when we greet another person with these kinds of egoic attitudes. To avoid this we must maintain the correct stance (koroko gamae)…to actively voluntarily surrender to the pleasure of consciousness…to embrace it and not back away from it or attempt to use it for lower purposes. If we are passive toward the enormous overwhelming influx of Love and Light during ecstasy then we will feel self pity even in extreme rapture...until we take up an active Will in order to receive this unbridled pleasure. Self-pity is not bad, it is just the weaker side of compassion; it is the first sensing of the harm or deprivation prior to taking up ones Will to doing something about it. If however you simply stay in self-pity as a general state then you are stagnating the natural growth process and are living in bad faith.

Other than the obvious practical methods for the metabolization of extreme chemistry such as breathing, circulating energy, grounding, taking baths, drinking plenty of water and such, there is a need to widen the size of the vessel by circulating the energy to others. If we try to keep the ecstasy contained within the narrow confines of our body and normal personality we run into great difficulty. As soon as we make an effort to widen the circumference of self then we have more room in which the energy can flow and the pressure and isolation of extreme states of ecstasy are relieved. Anything is endurable if we widen the vessel enough. Though I am still not brave enough to ask “Bring it ON Spirit, I can take all you’ve got to give.”

Alberto:"I also see my ego's attempts to return to its former life, borne out of a desire to blend in with society as a whole (suddenly I feel like a superhero, or one of the X-Men!). At times, being normal never felt so sweet. My ego tries to make me forget my awakening, lulling me in to thinking that my life can revert to what it was previously."

Rather than going the lower road of unconscious conformity to society in order to feel a-part-of, what this ecstasy period showed me was that we can actually be more gregariously intimate with Other through embracing our Presence and extending it "out" by sharing the Juice! That is the source of our social being changes from the mask and shield of the automaton with its projection of attraction and aversion, to the sharing of a prior unity and a joint participation in the Mystery.

We can only find ourselves and be ourselves in relation with others...we are socially wired creatures; but at the same time we must be differentiated and transcendent of the social realm through divine umbilical to the universal. If we were not adequately bonded with our initial primary caregivers a kundalini awakening gives us the opportunity to die and regrow toward a higher form of bonding with humanity at large, through progressive loss of the barriers of pain and deprivation. With Heartfield expansion we can become wired for spiritual communion and community.

"When Spirit descends, it's not solely for the benefit of our small selves. Spirits descends so that it can flow through our being and out to others -- pushing through boundaries and fortifying Self." Mary

That the ecstasy of incarnation is not soley for us gives a new spin on the meaning of responsibility...responding to Spirit. Spirit keeps turning up the volume on the bliss dial until we get it. That we are a "vehicle" for Spirit and that Spirit is driven to merge with itself through amplification of its force. If the "work" of Spirit is for the collective anyway, then at some point we should be able to say "Yea Spirit, bring it on, give me all you've got so I can spread it around!"

Great explanations IMO,

Thank you all for your input,

Hugs to you all
    Annette

37. The Following User Says Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

WhiteFeather (30th November 2012)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by gloriouspoetry (here)
    Annette,
    Could your symptoms be related to menopause? I know that when my hormones are unbalanced my whole body feels strange. I know some women experience the need to sleep more. There is a product that helps with hormones and it's natural. The product is called soy essentials for women and the company is called Reliv. This is just a thought.....but I know hormones are very powerful in making us feel foreign in our own bodies.

Wishing you well,
    GLORIA
    Thank you Gloria,
    You made me smile. I wouldn't ,couldn't write your words as a comment to one of the opposite sex person.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

4evrneo (30th November 2012), WhiteFeather (30th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast