Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11

Thread: Marie Kayali

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Default Re: Bases 19 Part 7 Marie Kayali

I have just watched part 10 and it is very good, Marie is an intelligent woman prepared to go the distance for truth but they really stone walled her in the weirdest ways. Part 10 is nice in that she has planned a future which sounds good and seems to have come to a place where she can get some peace even if she doesn't get closure yet.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Jake (1st August 2014)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,370 times in 4,614 posts

There is something wrong going on here ... maybe seriously wrong ... maybe just another piece of madness , can't say .

Barry had short but spicy internet word-exchange with Marie which I hoped was stopped, to spare both their health ..
    but I'm going to say something here , for the light of any possible future events .

I feel very sorry for Marie and what life took her through. But there is no point her story is real .

I'm sort of dumbfounded on seeing her claims rising beyond the horizon of other peoples genuine experiences, mine included .

It's one of the dangers of this 'public disclosure' . It's too well known phenomenon in many other circles than ufology , once a new type of information gets out and to public domain, plagiarism settles .. sooner or later,
    with hundred of alleged witnesses corroborating their 'true stories' .

There's no way to disprove people with psychopathic traits, people playing on public emotion note , people with money who can pay to researchers ,
    and pave their way forwards .

I don't mean any wrong, not attacking , just stating this here even if it remains unheard .

I have expected it, long ago ..this is the true danger of public disclosure and vulnerable people picking on truth , thinking they're living other peoples life stories.

The way Marie entered to Miles circles , breaking it subsequently to pieces . The death of her daughter was no stopper ..

only another way how to live in her young limelight . It sounds weird for mother to push herself forwards, but it's how some mums are , mine isn't different .

This person is 'getting filmed' by Miles, paying procedures only to condemn them , living something 'for us' she can't ever win, only to go through that all,
    is her 'motherly instinct' guiding her ?

Showing us the way not go ? I know because my own mum is very similar ..

But it's not a good sign , because the truth you think you live is not true .. and no matter how strong you feel , compared to us , because life made you strong and the same life that took us through something too extraordinary to remain so healthy as you are .

It's not a good sign because the truth is again, getting buried .

And lies are winning on all fronts ...

And I don't want to be the witness to this anymore .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

ktlight (21st July 2014)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks

I was asked not to say anything about this anymore . Because , indeed , there are some 'powerful people' covering the topic .

They are 'watching this space' , I was told . And ready to file .. whatever .

There's a common denominator to the MK story , called the MK Ultra. Yes you hear well .
    The rich and powerful. Those who think they can posses all the knowledge in the world only because they can pay for it . Those who are asking us 'to learn from them' .
    Going crazy because this all is too much on their minds . They are not famous for their morals . Obviously, not even for their language .
    They think that bright IQ is something you can pay . That evidence is something that can be corroborated .

They left one woman in trouble it seems ... or is she a honey trap . Interviewing the famous eco-researchers on the scene , in disguise of abductee .

They left their signature under all of my Bases 16/testimony videos , they left many other signatures elsewhere too but we have deleted all that was possible .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3NAOlgRNEc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx_f4WMwl4k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uw3cIplGy0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq5-9lzN6vY

There is more to it .. much more , lies against truth .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

donk (1st August 2014), ktlight (3rd August 2014)

7. Link to Post #204
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I was asked not to say anything about this anymore . Because , indeed , there are some 'powerful people' covering the topic .

They are 'watching this space' , I was told . And ready to file .. whatever .

There's a common denominator to the MK story , called the MK Ultra. Yes you hear well .
    The rich and powerful. Those who think they can posses all the knowledge in the world only because they can pay for it . Those who are asking us 'to learn from them' .
    Going crazy because this all is too much on their minds . They are not famous for their morals . Obviously, not even for their language .
    They think that bright IQ is something you can pay . That evidence is something that can be corroborated .

They left one woman in trouble it seems ... or is she a honey trap . Interviewing the famous eco-researchers on the scene , in disguise of abductee .

They left their signature under all of my Bases 16/testimony videos , they left many other signatures elsewhere too but we have deleted all that was possible .

There is more to it .. much more , lies against truth .
    Youtubed it for ya Eva (so I can watch...can only see embedded at work) thanks!

8. Link to Post #205
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Marie Kayali is a friend, and a former member of Avalon. I understand that she has put herself out there, and therefore must bare the responsibility for the negative feedback.. But I will also say that I have always admired her strength and spirit, and if we must judge her,,, let us judge her for her strengths,, and what she has gone through. Some of us reached out to her during a time of need. She is a human, and a dear person... She chose to leave Avalon by her own will.. She is a very sharp and abrasive communicator... I haven't heard from her in a long time, but i wish her well...

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Agape (1st August 2014), donk (1st August 2014), Flash (1st August 2014), Gardener (1st August 2014), ktlight (3rd August 2014), Omni (3rd August 2014)

10. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Mary has had a hard time and paid dearly. Even if she would have been at any time smoke and mirrors, in that case, she would have been abandoned to her own destiny and be left alone to pay with the life of her daughter.

It is extremely difficult to see the light and the truth when in such situations. One may even go crazy at times, sometimes to fall back into sanity, sometimes to never come back to sanity. Representing and playing smoke and mirrors or not, one ends up with smokes and mirrors all around regardless.

I certainly have full empathy for Mary, even if I do not concur at all times with what she says and believe. i have done differently with my family, however, I would have needed very little to behave the same as she did. Thanks God, it did not happen.

The bitterness has to be released in any and every case anyhow, I invite everyone to release their bitterness and anger in order to see the truth to take the right décisions.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Agape (1st August 2014), Gardener (1st August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), ktlight (3rd August 2014)

12. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

I have never had intention to hurt anyone . It does not mean that i don't step on someones toes , occasionally but tend to apologise .

There are two principles I am dwelling on here, one is intelligence and information - and the other is abiding in truth .
    Both are present in all of us , lesser and greater degree and can be trained and have to be trained, as well as non violence can and have to be trained , and so forth .

It's enough to read those MK Ultra comments to understand where are they pointing to .
    The big bad wolf of the case .. is impossible to face for anyone, over the internet, probably not in reality either , this much smarts they have too .
    Using a death of a teenager , from mum who was psychologically unstable at that time as well , as a cover for 'serious alien abduction case' and convincing us,

that 'we are no one' , yes I've got those words from her friends ..

the overall psychological profile of this is as fishy as unprovable .

Why does it target our information and the whole ?

End of story . I'm just feeling ashamed of being on target from these guys.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Flash (3rd August 2014), Jake (1st August 2014), ktlight (3rd August 2014)

14. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    I have never had intention to hurt anyone . It does not mean that i don't step on someones toes , occasionally but tend to apologise .

There are two principles I am dwelling on here, one is intelligence and information - and the other is abiding in truth .
    Both are present in all of us , lesser and greater degree and can be trained and have to be trained, as well as non violence can and have to be trained , and so forth .

It's enough to read those MK Ultra comments to understand where are they pointing to .
    The big bad wolf of the case .. is impossible to face for anyone, over the internet, probably not in reality either , this much smarts they have too .
    Using a death of a teenager , from mum who was psychologically unstable at that time as well , as a cover for 'serious alien abduction case' and convincing us,

that 'we are no one' , yes I've got those words from her friends ..

the overall psychological profile of this is as fishy as unprovable .

Why does it target our information and the whole ?

End of story . I'm just feeling ashamed of being on target from these guys.

Thank you. Clearly, I am biased. I admit to being ignorant of the whole story... MKUltra is out of the scope of mee experience. Marie is in pain.

I do not doubt you,,

Jake.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Agape (1st August 2014), Flash (3rd August 2014)

16. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

What can I say . It's long way to go Jake ... the information.. people who want to take hold of any piece of ET intelligence and the evidence of it ,
    I've heard Dr Jacobs in the Hidden Hand - Alien Agenda doc , posted in parallel thread to here saying : ''You wish you were never a member of that club '' .

Anyway , I think he knows what he's talking about , too well . But no ETs are true 'members of the club' .

I blame the pain on human force and abuse, not on ETs . I'm not preaching philosophy about 'benevolent ETs' but most violence we witness in this world comes from people . Misunderstandings . Sometimes unwillingness even to listen to each other .
    Pushing the wrong chart ..

I do feel very sorry for Marie . But I think she's been used . To set an example for many people , perhaps even a warning .
    And the horror of this all is that the 'hidden hand' behind attempt to do this to everyone who steps to their field and dwells there longer than few moments .
    They drive people crazy , and make them think they're on something , that it can be proved .

Maybe ask Omni when he's around ... the clue is subtle . There are many things you can know and use the knowledge but can not prove .
    It's a bit like in a fairy tale where the gold from the cave turns to old leaves when you reach the village .

There is a hyperspace loop . It does not mean that ETs can't be proved , it only means it can't be proved really simple way . People who hopped on that faith mostly failed so far . Or ended up believing in some kind of fantastic tales .

Thanks & sorry

Last edited by Agape; 2nd August 2014 at 10:21. Reason: Add note

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Flash (3rd August 2014), ktlight (3rd August 2014)

18. Link to Post #210
    Avalon Retired Member creative_expansion's Avatar
    Thanks

you people are disgusting to be tearing people apart like some are, really nice. and questioning her sanity and parenting???? are you ****ing serious?? you all think you know so much cause what you know somebody who knows somebody who has maybe spoken to her before and the rumor mill starts, get a ****ing life and blog about something normal instead of disgusting character assassinations, this place is a ****ing joke now really. all gossip no real good info anymore, congrats guys i hope you all feel so great picking on somebody who can't even defend herself here. sickos

19. Link to Post #211
    Thanks

Quote Posted by creative_expansion (here)
    you people are disgusting to be tearing people apart like some are, really nice. and questioning her sanity and parenting???? are you ****ing serious?? you all think you know so much cause what you know somebody who knows somebody who has maybe spoken to her before and the rumor mill starts, get a ****ing life and blog about something normal instead of disgusting character assassinations, this place is a ****ing joke now really. all gossip no real good info anymore, congrats guys i hope you all feel so great picking on somebody who can't even defend herself here. sickos
    You may have misunderstood something here . The situation was passed down from Miles and Marie .
    No one is happy to hear that Marie suffers . If it is upon these people here , I am sure that many are or would be supportive of her .

What is difficult .. impossible to solve .. is staging and pursuing open arguments ( where facts are not ever stated and can not be stated by either side , we are not court, medical experts board or life counselling service on the net ) between researchers ,
    researchers and witnesses , facilitating and supporting attacks, unsubstantiated accusations ..
    this is going along with some people for years now . Not everyone is willing to be part of it .

I don't think that ANYONE except her understand her situation well now . With respect to Miles Johnston and others involved, I refuse to have more words on this.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Flash (3rd August 2014), ktlight (3rd August 2014)

21. Link to Post #212
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by creative_expansion (here)
    where is this tearing apart happening? I do not see it.

22. Link to Post #213
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Dear Avalon members.. This thread is being closed for the safety of all.. Please respect this and desist from making further discussion about Marie K.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1 11