+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: The Real Builders of the Pyramids

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: The Real Builders of the Pyramids

"Screaming"? That is a purely subjective interpretation of my or anyone's posts - volume is not included in a post. If you interpreted my posts as screaming that is your subjective experience of them 100%. Words on a page do not have volume, that is something you add to a post yourself. And as for deliberate attempt at intimidation? That again is your personal interpretation. What I do is argue, how you interpret that tone or volume really is your subjective experience of it because there are many different ways to read a thing and the way you read it does not make your interpretation of it right.

You have totally and 100% assumed that every single instance of the word bullsh*t must be screamed because that is how the word exists in all its forms? Quite obviously it is not true that the word bullsh*t comes with the necessary condition that it is shouted. Do not confuse strength with volume. They are two different things.

And so you find it once again within your time and effort to write a large post telling me off for my behaviour - which is what you have done again... calling my post the verbally loaded 'rant'.. and yet it's ok for two members of this thread to have falsely accused me of being a paid secret service operative? That's ok though.. oh I see.

And what I would say to you, again, is that how you read my tone is your subjective experience. I know that another poster on this thread does not find my posts disrespectful in tone or measure as certainty, because they told me, and yet they are reading the same posts as you. And I too, know very well the tone I used in writing them and I will tell you now - I am far too mature to 'shout' - you assume to know my tone and you assume to know my volume. That, panopticon is an assumption. "Screaming" "bullsh*t"?? excuse me? And please, pray tell, how exactly did you deduce that my volume was screaming? What proof and argument can you offer other than your complete and utter assumptions?

none. other than your experience of the word bullsh*t and your assumptions of my tone and intent. The tone you read in a post is very much a reflection of how your own mind works, especially highlighted by the fact that other people around you do not read it in the same way and also as the writer I know for a fact that you are mistaken.

And as for respectful - you assuming to know my volume or my tone (which is in your mind not my post) - something you cannot possible know, and then judging me for it - well in my personal opinion that is not respectful or rather what I would say is it is not what I would deem 'correct behaviour', because it is not based on correct things or premises. But you know what? Because I recognise that as a personal interpretation and is subjective, that judgement is nothing to DO with you. What I understand it as is a part of my own methodology - I see your behaviour and methodology as incorrect as in that isn't how I would behave, personally. It is not my place however, to place that judgement upon you. And as for "rant" - my hand is heavy, that is the way I am, and that may not be something you come across every day. I argue powerfully and my roots are deep, and I will say again that shouting is NOT my style. I don't shout - I speak with purpose and I speak with strength. Do not confuse the two. Greater resolution is required than a 'just chuck her in the same category as other people with strong voices', or 'it's a swear word therefore must be screamed'. People are much more rich and varied than that.

I am an opinionated person; i have strong opinions on things. I have always been this way but it is definitely something that is part and parcel of the scientific world, especially in peer review. You have a case and you argue for it. The debating in science and academia in general is heavy going, but, we understand that this is the path to discovering the truth of a thing, or at least its errors. You knock and take your knocks with as good grace as possible but it is known that that's the way to discovery. It's what makes science so powerful. Perhaps this is a case of me having brought my heavy style from the peer review ring into here - but rather than complain that the game has gotten too strong, perhaps see it as an opportunity to lift your game. I could not argue as strongly, but then who would that serve? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, Nietzsche said. And indeed what criticism is true and hurts and wounds you... after the fires have cleansed your being... only the truth remains. My fire burns strong and I will not apologise for that. I love myself as I am and for who I am in totality, and my style - as old and craggy and hard and wise and beautiful and strange as it is - I appreciate it for all it has brought me and continues to. Life enjoys its freedom to exist and express how it wants to. I celebrate that in my life.

And please - if you are going to 'charge' me with something panopticon, make a proper case. Other than your completely subjective addition of volume to my posts, what exactly is your argument for it being 'clearly meant to intimidate'. How is that fact clear, in a way that is independent of your subjective assumptions of tone and volume? And how is it that a post which is clearly meant to intimidate one in which the poster has openly and honestly mentioned their own mental illness? Gee that's certainly a way to paint a picture intended to intimidate... here just let me clearly be open about my own weaknesses...
    And please by all means regard my questions as rhetorical. This conversation is making me feel like a 20 year old marriage.

No.. really... they are rhetorical.. because in all honesty, this conversation is over.
    I'm off to the pub with the boys.

My words come from deep in my soul, from deep in the Earth and from deep into time. And instead of wanting to tame and cut down every piece of wilderness you come upon, how about instead just appreciating it for what it is. The need to tame everything out of fear is one of the reasons so little wilderness is left on the Earth. Your thoughts and maya may skip over the silent depths and limitless mystery of it, but do not destroy out of fear, what you do not understand or misunderstand, just to make yourself feel illusionarily safe or illusionarily right. If, however, you truly understand a thing, and want to argue for something being truly right or wrong then go for it - that is the mechanic of actual change and progression in theory and knowledge and without it we would never grow at all. In beauty and life, mystery is essential. And in peace and silence, wisdom minds not.
    Last edited by Shade; 20th December 2012 at 06:02.

2. Link to Post #62
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Quote Posted by Shade (here)
    "Screaming"? That is a purely subjective interpretation of my or anyone's posts - volume is not included in a post. If you interpreted my posts as screaming that is your subjective experience of them 100%. Words on a page do not have volume, that is something you add to a post yourself. And as for deliberate attempt at intimidation? That again is your personal interpretation. What I do is argue, how you interpret that tone or volume really is your subjective experience of it because there are many different ways to read a thing and the way you read it does not make your interpretation of it right.

You have totally and 100% assumed that every single instance of the word bullsh*t must be screamed because that is how the word exists in all its forms? Quite obviously it is not true that the word bullsh*t comes with the necessary condition that it is shouted. Do not confuse strength with volume. They are two different things.

And so you find it once again within your time and effort to write a large post telling me off for my behaviour - which is what you have done again... calling my post the verbally loaded 'rant'.. and yet it's ok for two members of this thread to have falsely accused me of being a paid secret service operative? That's ok though.. oh I see.

And what I would say to you, again, is that how you read my tone is your subjective experience. I know that another poster on this thread does not find my posts disrespectful in tone or measure as certainty, because they told me, and yet they are reading the same posts as you. And I too, know very well the tone I used in writing them and I will tell you now - I am far too mature to 'shout' - you assume to know my tone and you assume to know my volume. That, panopticon is an assumption. "Screaming" "bullsh*t"?? excuse me? And please, pray tell, how exactly did you deduce that my volume was screaming? What proof and argument can you offer other than your complete and utter assumptions?

none. other than your experience of the word bullsh*t and your assumptions of my tone and intent. The tone you read in a post is very much a reflection of how your own mind works, especially highlighted by the fact that other people around you do not read it in the same way and also as the writer I know for a fact that you are mistaken.

And as for respectful - you assuming to know my volume or my tone (which is in your mind not my post) - something you cannot possible know, and then judging me for it - well in my personal opinion that is not respectful or rather what I would say is it is not what I would deem 'correct behaviour', because it is not based on correct things or premises. But you know what? Because I recognise that as a personal interpretation and is subjective, that judgement is nothing to DO with you. What I understand it as is a part of my own methodology - I see your behaviour and methodology as incorrect as in that isn't how I would behave, personally. It is not my place however, to place that judgement upon you. And as for "rant" - my hand is heavy, that is the way I am, and that may not be something you come across every day. I argue powerfully and my roots are deep, and I will say again that shouting is NOT my style. I don't shout - I speak with purpose and I speak with strength. Do not confuse the two. Greater resolution is required than a 'just chuck her in the same category as other people with strong voices', or 'it's a swear word therefore must be screamed'. People are much more rich and varied than that.

I am an opinionated person; i have strong opinions on things. I have always been this way but it is definitely something that is part and parcel of the scientific world, especially in peer review. You have a case and you argue for it. The debating in science and academia in general is heavy going, but, we understand that this is the path to discovering the truth of a thing, or at least its errors. You knock and take your knocks with as good grace as possible but it is known that that's the way to discovery. It's what makes science so powerful. Perhaps this is a case of me having brought my heavy style from the peer review ring into here - but rather than complain that the game has gotten too strong, perhaps see it as an opportunity to lift your game. I could not argue as strongly, but then who would that serve? What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, Nietzsche said. And indeed what criticism is true and hurts and wounds you... after the fires have cleansed your being... only the truth remains. My fire burns strong and I will not apologise for that. I love myself as I am and for who I am in totality, and my style - as old and craggy and hard and wise and beautiful and strange as it is - I appreciate it for all it has brought me and continues to. Life enjoys its freedom to exist and express how it wants to. I celebrate that in my life.

And please - if you are going to 'charge' me with something panopticon, make a proper case. Other than your completely subjective addition of volume to my posts, what exactly is your argument for it being 'clearly meant to intimidate'. How is that fact clear, in a way that is independent of your subjective assumptions of tone and volume? And how is it that a post which is clearly meant to intimidate one in which the poster has openly and honestly mentioned their own mental illness? Gee that's certainly a way to paint a picture intended to intimidate... here just let me clearly be open about my own weaknesses...
    And please by all means regard my questions as rhetorical. This conversation is making me feel like a 20 year old marriage.

No.. really... they are rhetorical.. because in all honesty, this conversation is over.
    I'm off to the pub with the boys.

My words come from deep in my soul, from deep in the Earth and from deep into time. And instead of wanting to tame and cut down every piece of wilderness you come upon, how about instead just appreciating it for what it is. The need to tame everything out of fear is one of the reasons so little wilderness is left on the Earth. Your thoughts and maya may skip over the silent depths and limitless mystery of it, but do not destroy out of fear, what you do not understand or misunderstand, just to make yourself feel illusionarily safe or illusionarily right. If, however, you truly understand a thing, and want to argue for something being truly right or wrong then go for it - that is the mechanic of actual change and progression in theory and knowledge and without it we would never grow at all. In beauty and life, mystery is essential. And in peace and silence, wisdom minds not.
    G'day Shade,

Thanks for the response.

The term 'screaming' does not only mean to vocalisation at loud volume, though you are completely correct that this is it usual interpretation. It also means:

Quote To speak or write in a heated hysterical manner.
    Source.
    You are correct that I interpreted your repeated use of the term in question.
    I don't really see it being used as witty banter in the context or way that it was used.
    In that context I don't understand how its repeated use is anything but a form of intimidation.

You have said that this wasn't your intent.
    Fair enough.
    I believe you and shall re-read your post tomorrow to try and work out how it was respectful and positive.

Have a good night at the rubba dub dub.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

3. Link to Post #63
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 139,517 times in 21,619 posts

Quote Posted by Shade (here)
    Pardon? Add you too, to my ignore list?

Seriously..
    It seems the time has come, Shade, to add you to this forum's ignore list for a few days.

You got some excellent advice above, well stated. You chose to sneer at their suggestions in return.

There were a couple of times previously, since you joined us, that you were rude to others here, but the other forum members did an excellent job of moderating the situation, so my involvement as a moderator wasn't needed.

Please respect your fellow forum member if you wish to be a member here.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th December 2012 at 08:37.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AlexanderLight (4th March 2013), Swanette (20th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

This is why people MUST challenge the official version of history when there is evidence of truncated, distorted or completely forged truths.

New Evidence of Early Man: SUPPRESSED [Documentary]
    Last edited by AlexanderLight; 4th March 2013 at 14:45.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

Swanette (7th March 2013), write4change (4th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

@RMorgan: The CIA, NSA and other official agencies have infiltrated agents in all the online communities (especially those who challenge the system and/or question the official stories). I am sorry that you consider me "childish" and not open minded (as stated) for pointing this out.

Occupy Corporatism: CIA-Sponsored Trolls Monitor Internet & Interact With Users to Discredit Factual Information

"In July of this year it became apparent through a flood of mainstream media reports that the National Security Agency (NSA) was 'desperate to hire new hacking talent to protect the nation’s critical infrastructure' yet the NSA is notorious for its surveillance programs on American digital activity."

They also have agents infiltrated in all the public manifestations and they are called "agent provocateurs". While the TROLLS discredit everything that is not official or officially accepted, the agent provocateurs incite the crowds to violence or act violently themselves (against the police or public property), making the police intervention required against the crowds.

Inciting to violence is what both types of agents are payed to do (the trolls to verbal violence, while the agent provocateurs to physical violence).

Wikipedia: "An agent provocateur is an agent employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act. More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action. (...) The provocateurs try to incite the opponent to do counter-productive or ineffective acts to foster public disdain—or provide a pretext for aggression against the opponent."

Agent provocateur operating during the Occupy Wall Street protests:
    Last edited by AlexanderLight; 4th March 2013 at 14:43.

8. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm closing this thread for a few hours. Some work is needed here, but I don't have time right now to deal with it.

9. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I'm closing this thread for a few hours. Some work is needed here, but I don't have time right now to deal with it.
    I'm reopening this thread now. No other action taken .

The posts just before the one where I closed it seemed a bit confrontational, and when they "woke up" a thread that had been dormant for a couple of months, got my attention.

But reading over this thread now, the entire thread has been like that .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AlexanderLight (13th March 2013), Alexis (10th March 2013)

11. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

I Learnt a lot on annunaki , Sumérians , Egypt and language origins with Anton Parks 's books. he has a very good site. he is little Known but what he says is exceptional and explained. I council his books.
    Regards
    Alex

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alexis For This Post:

AlexanderLight (13th March 2013), Hervé (7th March 2013), Swanette (7th March 2013)

13. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Quote Posted by Alexis (here)
    I Learnt a lot on annunaki , Sumérians , Egypt and language origins with Anton Parks 's books. he has a very good site. he is little Known but what he says is exceptional and explained. I council his books.
    Regards
    Alex
    Alex...Do you know when Anton Parks books are going to be translated into English?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AlaBil For This Post:

Alexis (11th March 2013)

15. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AlaBil (here)
    Regards
    Alex

Alex...Do you know when Anton Parks books are going to be translated into English?
    Hello, Sorry I thought that his first book was translated since 2012. He was late there.
    I'm going to inquire about on Anton Parks forum and if I have a date, I'll give it to you
    Peace !
    Last edited by Alexis; 11th March 2013 at 21:33.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexis For This Post:

AlexanderLight (13th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

I was not able to find anything in English from or about Anton Parks, unfortunately, but I've used Google Translate to read his bio.

More or less: "He published a revolutionary thesis of decoding the Sumerian language. (...) His theories are similar to those of Zecharia Sitchin, though he contests some key points." In his books he brings evidence of humanoid reptilians in our past.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

Alexis (14th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Hi,
    I can give this Link: It's Anton Parks by Gerry Zeitlin ( in english)
    http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html
    the books will be available very soon in english: The secret of black stars and Eden. Beginning 2013

Bye
    Last edited by Alexis; 18th March 2013 at 10:10.
    " You must be the change you want to see in the world ". Mahatma Gandhi.
    Peace and Harmony

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexis For This Post:

AlexanderLight (19th March 2013), panopticon (14th March 2013)

21. Link to Post #73
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member Luis Filipe's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi people, about the stones in Baalbek. and also to introduce you to The Mighty Edward Leedskalnin. Thou shall not underestimate the power of the unseen forces.

-Edward Leedskalnin
    -Ancient Knowledge part 1 (and the following parts)
    -Geomancy
    -Ley Lines
    -Coral Castle
    -Cymatics
    -Gregg Braden
    -Magnetic Current (pdf)
    -Peace & Love

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Luis Filipe For This Post:

AlexanderLight (17th September 2013)

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Baalbeck means "The City of the Master/Lord" -- both titles (Master and Lord) were being used by the humans to address the Anunnaki 'gods'... and not only.

The title Baal was used by many other ancient civilizations when referring to one of their 'gods'.

Baal is also worshiped by Satanists in their blood rituals.

"The platform (at Baalbeck) and large courtyard is still retained by three walls containing twenty-seven limestone blocks which have no equal in size anywhere in the world, as each of them weighs in excess of 300 metric tons... Three of the blocks, however, weigh around 1000 tons each. This block trio is world-renowned as the "Trilithon". Consider also the even larger monolith lying in a quarry over a half-mile away from the main Acropolis. It measures roughly 70 X 16 X 13 feet and weighs an estimated 1200 tons."

The ancient 'gods' were extraterrestrials and all the megalithic complexes around the world (including the GLOBAL constructions called "pyramids") had been built with their knowledge and technology.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

sunflower (18th September 2013)

25. Link to Post #75
    Macedonia Avalon Member TheChosen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AlaBil (here)
    Regards
    Alex
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ks-in-English-

They have been recently released.. contain a lot more than the Ages of Uras excerpts
    TheChosen - Master of Self, Servant to None

26. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,401 times in 440 posts

so...
    after wading through the highly questionable "translations" and hypothesis of z. Sitchen...
    thoughts on WHO built the pyramids and WHY?
    (they are everywhere and in every country-land and sea).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4