+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #361
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

Well Truman, I am finally ready to read your material, after all these years. Thank you for being persistant.

Pierre

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (26th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th November 2022), Gwin Ru (27th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), iota (27th December 2021), lisalu (7th November 2022), TrumanCash (26th December 2021)

3. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    The powers that wanna be are working hard to censor truth on the internet and are shutting down websites, etc. I therefore want to encourage people to download my free books here on Avalon in case the books may no longer be available in the future. I discovered the man behind the curtain due to my adventures as an abductee/contactee.

ALL my information is free and anyone can use it as long as they do not alter it. So please feel free to download it to disc, thumb drive or print out THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET and/or THE EYE OF RA. Also, if anyone wants to print out my books and sell them on the internet. Just let me know if you want to do that. I don't want money for what I have been doing since the mid-90s. I give my information freely to the world. I have never made a penny on it.

My books are mostly the recorded sessions of abductees and contactees with whom I worked, so I just wanted to get the documentation of my research and experiences in the public venue. However, I am now working on summarizing the contents of my books which may eventually be published in a separate book. For example, I have summarized my "DUMB" experience which I think is very important to disseminate broadly. People need to know what has been going on underground and that we the people have been sold out. Here is the link to my experience in the deep underground military/Grays base here on Avalon: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...88#post1400388

Thank You And May The Truth Set Us Free,
    Truman L. Cash
    Well Truman, I am finally ready to read your material, after all these years. Thank you for being persistant.

Pierre

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Gwin Ru (27th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), iota (27th December 2021), lisalu (7th November 2022), TrumanCash (26th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #363
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,790 times in 1,349 posts

Quote Posted by Yoda (here)
    Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    The powers that wanna be are working hard to censor truth on the internet and are shutting down websites, etc. I therefore want to encourage people to download my free books here on Avalon in case the books may no longer be available in the future. I discovered the man behind the curtain due to my adventures as an abductee/contactee.

ALL my information is free and anyone can use it as long as they do not alter it. So please feel free to download it to disc, thumb drive or print out THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET and/or THE EYE OF RA. Also, if anyone wants to print out my books and sell them on the internet. Just let me know if you want to do that. I don't want money for what I have been doing since the mid-90s. I give my information freely to the world. I have never made a penny on it.

My books are mostly the recorded sessions of abductees and contactees with whom I worked, so I just wanted to get the documentation of my research and experiences in the public venue. However, I am now working on summarizing the contents of my books which may eventually be published in a separate book. For example, I have summarized my "DUMB" experience which I think is very important to disseminate broadly. People need to know what has been going on underground and that we the people have been sold out. Here is the link to my experience in the deep underground military/Grays base here on Avalon: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...88#post1400388

Thank You And May The Truth Set Us Free,
    Truman L. Cash

Pierre
    Thanks, Pierre. I am happy to answer any questions you may have about my research and experiences.

TLC

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th November 2022), Gwin Ru (27th December 2021), Harmony (20th April 2022)

7. Link to Post #364
    Thanks

FRIENDSHIP ET CASE -- Will Ethical ETs Help Us Against the Not-So-Great Reset?

If you’re looking for a break from all the negative news around the planet, here is an uplifting video about some ethical, spiritually-evolved ETs. They are referred to as “Friendship” and this fascinating story contains real movie footage (before digital) and photos of their ships.

The Friendship documentary is quite unique for me because the ETs that I have had to deal with are anything but pleasant. So this is a very refreshing film with a great message for our current situation whether you believe it or not.

It is important to understand that there are good ETs. Unfortunately, the bad/manipulative ETs are behind the not-so-great-reset. Watch for false flags but keep an open mind. The bad ETs can be very deceptive so exercise discernment. As always, question pretty much everything.

Thanks to Bill Ryan for introducing this ET contact case to the Avalon forum.

UFO SECRET - THE FRIENDSHIP CASE – THE EXTRAORDINARY STORY OF MASS ALIEN CONTACT (2014)
    [By the way, this is a high-quality version of the movie on Bitchute. It’s also available in DVD]
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/cG30Zu7eHeLA/

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (20th April 2022), Gwin Ru (19th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), lisalu (7th November 2022), ulli (24th May 2022)

9. Link to Post #365
    Thanks

I have updated my Deep Underground Base Experience with maps that show the location of this base: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...07#post1494407

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th November 2022), Gwin Ru (19th April 2022), Harmony (20th April 2022), Innocent Warrior (5th November 2022), lisalu (7th November 2022)

11. Link to Post #366
    Thanks

I am celebrating my 10th anniversary of not being abducted by Grays or any other ETs! Woohoo!

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th May 2022), Bluegreen (23rd April 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th November 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd April 2022), Harmony (25th May 2022), Innocent Warrior (5th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th April 2022), lisalu (7th November 2022), Metaphor (23rd May 2022), Patient (6th November 2022), sunflower (23rd April 2022)

13. Link to Post #367
    Thanks

POPULATION REDUCTION PLANNED MORE THAN 70 YEARS AGO

This is what underground base geologist/engineer Phil Schneider said in 1995 (after his 12th assassination attempt). I find these quotes especially interesting given our present situation.

“I’m going to tell you what the alien agenda is. And it’s going to sound very familiar. The alien agenda is the complete takeover of this planet, the killing off of five sixths (5/6) to seven eighths (7/8) of the world’s population by the year 2029. The US military has known about this for 45 years.”

“The new world order, the alien agenda, is one in the same. It’s world takeover and the decimation of the population of this planet.” Phil Schneider at 30 –32 minutes into video

“Now, I’m going to sum up this talk. I mentioned an overview of the alien agenda. The alien agenda is to decimate the planet, to take the remaining human subjects as slaves and the aliens would use this planet for their own means.”

“Number one, this can not be allowed to happen. The world takeover plans of the “new world order”—a direct carbon copy blueprint of Adolph Hitler’s routine of 1933 to 1938 must not be allowed to happen.”

So how did Phil Schneider know about this in 1995? I knew him personally and I know he was the real deal. I myself was abducted into a deep underground military/alien base where I saw US military personnel working side by side with tall Gray ETs. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1400388

Last edited by TrumanCash; 24th May 2022 at 18:25.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Ankle Biter (25th May 2022), ExomatrixTV (26th November 2022), Gwin Ru (24th May 2022), Harmony (25th May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (24th May 2022), lisalu (7th November 2022), onevoice (25th May 2022)

15. Link to Post #368
    Thanks

I found this recent post by researcher Jon Rappoport who writes (coincidentally) a "Matrix Revealed" blog.

Have you ever wondered why some people cannot "see" what you see? Why so many people obey without questioning authority? Why are some people so easily controlled? Why can't some people think outside the box? Why can some people recall occluded memories (including past life experiences) while others find it very difficult if not impossible to do so?

This may be an answer to these questions:

"How I assembled The Matrix Revealed: The Key Symbol" by Jon Rappoport

"The key was handed to me by a colleague and friend."

"In 1987, when I was researching my book, AIDS INC., I took a side road. It was prompted by a conversation I had with the brilliant hypnotherapist, Jack True. He was telling me about experiences he’d had with his patients under hypnosis.

“Some patients encounter a ‘monolith’,” he said. “They come across a symbol that is there in the subconscious. Sometimes it looks like a closed door. Sometimes it shows up as a blank wall. Sometimes it’s a geometric shape. One patient actually called it a ‘brick sky’.”

“But in every case, it locked up the patient’s ability to recall or explore under hypnosis. It was like a giant obstruction on a road. However, these patients could describe something about the nature of the symbol. They said it was broadcasting a message: ‘THIS IS REALITY’.”

“The patients were in awe of the symbol. It had a deep emotional effect on them. It was as if many different realities had come together to form this single symbol, like separate pieces clicking into place.”

"Jack went further. He stated that the symbol induced a profound passivity in his patients…"

Read the entire May 29, 2022, article here: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/author/jonrappoport/

Last edited by TrumanCash; 29th May 2022 at 17:02.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th November 2022), lisalu (7th November 2022), mab777 (20th December 2022)

17. Link to Post #369
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

About Jack True's understanding....
    I found some very compelling information from Jon Rappaport here
    Quote JACK TRUE ON ULTIMATES - STEVE JOBS AND THE TECHNOLOGY FETISH

by Jon Rappoport
    October 29, 2011

from JonRappoport Website

Here is another interview with my late friend and colleague, Jack True, innovative hypnotherapist and philosopher.

Twenty-three years after the conversation, I’ve written an introduction to it:

STEVE JOBS AND THE TECHNOLOGY FETISH
    Over years and decades, I’ve watched religions and quasi-religions spring up and flourish and disappear.

I’ve watched some of them become hard and nasty. Little dictatorships. I’ve watched people, overnight, drop into fundamentalism.

The clothes, the hair, the slogans. I’ve watched spiritual movements soften and spread out into the culture like attenuated marshmallow, hypnotizing their followers into believing in imminent apocalypse.

The "good kind." Space aliens. The Force. Gaia. The Universe.

"And a Prophet will arise among you."

The eulogies for Steve Jobs testify to the love of his products. I’m trying to figure out what the weeping was all about. The inconsolable weeping.

So let me speak as a representative of the Stone Age.

I don’t own a cell phone or a laptop. I work at a sturdy three-piece block that sits on my desk and doesn’t go anywhere. I don’t know who manufactured it and I don’t care. I wrote my first book, AIDS INC. - Scandal of the Century, on a portable typewriter in 1987.

The manuscript, chapter by chapter, was retyped by my publisher on what he called a word processor. I wrote The Secret Behind Secret Societies on an ancient computer. The screen was black and the letters were orange. The floppy disks were converted to little hard discs by Dave.

But when I was 22, in 1960, something new hit the scene. Audio cassettes and cassette recorders. Until then, it was all reel to reel. The shift to cassettes was rather astonishing, because you could carry around a little machine and record people. You could interview them. You could tape (badly) their music. (Much later, when I did hours and hours of lectures for my San Diego publisher, I would sit at my desk at home with a cassette fieldpack and a mike and talk.)

No one at the time (1960) went RELIGIOUS over audio cassettes. There were no armies of geeks who publicly celebrated the change and made Prophecies about the Dawn of a New Future.

The first time I had an inkling that people were taken with the technology itself was 1977, when a friend told me jazz musician Joe Zawinul had a little inexpensive tape set-up he used to record himself playing piano at home, and the sound quality was professional.

I asked my friend if he’d heard any of these home recordings. Was it good music? He scratched his head. Of course he hadn’t heard them. But that wasn’t the point, he said. The point was you could establish a home studio for very little money. I persisted in thinking the music was what was important. That’s my fetish.

I had reacted to stereo the same way, when it first came in. The idea that the sounds of different instruments were channeled into separate speakers seemed like a bad idea. In clubs, I had never heard music that way. Rather, it came at me like a wall of sound. That’s what I was used to.

And surround-sound was particularly absurd, because who cared about hearing music moving in from behind? Ditto for headphones. I didn’t like them. They produced sound in a space I didn’t care about. For me, the music (live) was always coming from a bandstand and traveling to me on a line. Even if that was actually an illusion, given the placement of speakers in the club, it was the way I conceived it.

Messianic prophets, of course, have been touting Digital as the awakening of mass salvation. The machines and the programming are what counts.

And this machine worship is somehow tied in with the popularity of the equipment, as if we have proof, by the degree of consumer demand, that we’re indeed entering into a new age.

A movie called The Social Network arrives on the scene. It’s hailed as a masterpiece, a "reflection of the enormous changes the culture is experiencing."

Changes in what direction? Is the fact that a billion people can announce their existence to "friends" achieving some sort of instant magic? Are we supposed to celebrate the arrival of a boy billionaire? Is the praise for Mark Zuckerberg’s work any different from the kind of admiration ladled on the earlier breakthrough in creating the Barbie Doll series?

Does consumer demand automatically make a product vital and wonderful and even spiritual?

Think about how this demand (audience response) operates in the area of politics/media–

"Well, Joe, I think he handled the press conference well. He said all the right things. He didn’t make it appear he was reading from a script. The Independent voters out there are going to like this."

In other words, it doesn’t really matter what the pol actually stands for. It only matters that the broad audience will like how he said what he said.

And so a product like Facebook is judged solely in terms of how consumers react to it. If they love it, it’s an innovation. It’s satisfied a hunger. It must be brilliant. More than that, it must be heraldic. It must be a step forward in the evolution of the species. It might even be from God.

"Zuckerberg knew what the public wanted before the public knew. That was his genius."

As if, what else could genius be about? You see a hole in the market, you develop a product, you sell it into that hole.

"Well, that’s all IQ has ever been. Even a guy like Einstein - he knew the world was ready for some kind of relativity, so he put together a theory and sold it."

And the iPad. It’s wonderful because people want what it allows them to do? Before it appeared, people didn’t realize how much they’d love it? But then, there it was, and it struck a universal chord? And therefore, it’s automatically AMAZING?

So if the Roman Church has a billion members, that means the Pope is a tremendous person? The Pilgrimage to Mecca is good because millions and millions of people make it?

"No, no, no! You don’t get it! All these devices give us multiple options for instant global communication. We can reach out anywhere in milliseconds!"

Yes, I agree. It’s good. But that does mean people should actually weep when Steve Jobs dies?

Should we place flowers on the grave of the inventor of the Walkman?

I’m just pointing out that times have changed. Larger numbers of people have developed a deep cosmic love for machines. (Star Wars, 1977, sparked a profound passion for two of them.)

When walking talking robots come along and serve your needs in the home and at work, address you by name, anticipate what you’ll want in the next five minutes, you’ll cry when they’re superseded by the newer model. You’ll bury them in the backyard next to the dog. You’ll hang their photos above the mantle. You’ll see a shrink to work out the issue of their passing.

Some of you.

And when the man or woman who invented that robot dies, you’ll stand outside their building and light candles. You’ll agitate for a national holiday. You’ll watch the funeral on whatever television looks like then. You’ll store holograms of this inventor next to your bed, and you’ll activate them on occasion before going to sleep.

And people will say,

"That saint knew what we wanted before we did. That’s what made him so great. That’s real greatness."

Churches will spring up.

"The very meaning of what a thing is, is measured solely by how many people want it."

And as usual, the actual art involved in inventing those robots will be overlooked. Because people will say such talent remains a mystery locked in the genes of a very few. They will say the rest of us are merely ordinary folk who have no imagination at all.

But not to worry. We can put our picture up on a page and list our interests and recount our activities of the day and share them with other people who have the same interests. This is our miracle. This is our reward and our basic hunger, and we can feed it.

Rejoice!

Look no further!

Thousands, millions of little boys and girls will grow up who spend their every waking hour calculating the sizes of audiences. This many people attended that historic concert or that Super Bowl or that post-election speech or the launch of that product or that religious convocation or that parade. To them, the events themselves will mean absolutely nothing.

And when these little boys and girls grow up, they’ll find a career which allows them to do marketing. Marketing will be metaphysics. It will describe and explain the universe as well as it can be explained.

And many robots will serve them. The marketers will be the most important people in the world. The search for meaning will have reached an apotheosis.

"If X is a person, place, thing, or event, what IS it? Its existence is identical with however many people express praise for it. It is nothing else, and it never was. All prior formulations were in error. Persons, places, things, and events are not composed of anything. They don’t exist at all, except insofar as other people like them, love them, want them."

From which two corollaries flow:

It doesn’t matter why people want an X or to what use they put it.
    And that X which is most wanted is automatically the most important thing in the world.

Doll, fertilizer, dog, applesauce, cigarette, Facebook, nail polish, the Bible, burger, slavery, iPad, Moses, brain implant, ice, microwave, heroin, ice cream - whatever emerges from the pack with the largest audience is THE FINAL AND PROFOUND MEANING OF VALUE.

Amen.

In this formulation, people don’t really have anything in their souls except what they want to own. And the main item they pass back and forth to one another is that preference. A few billion people pass, back and forth: I LIKE THIS, I DON’T LIKE THAT. And what most people like, whatever that is, must have been invented by a transcendent genius.

Facebook and iPad. Their inventors have to be Prophets, right? Not just smart, not just clever.

I don’t know. If I have to pick a messiah out of the marketplace, I’m going with the guy who invented the belt for pants. Or the shoe. Or the garage. Maybe the shovel.

I’m weeping for the passing of the guy who came up with the concept of haircuts. That’s my church. Why not?

Maybe it’s too many people who took too many drugs. I don’t know. But I look at an iPad and I remain unmoved. Yes, I know it’s smart. Very smart, okay? It can play music but it doesn’t invent music, right?

By the way, if you think the revolution in Egypt was started by a hundred "student intellectuals" in Cairo cafes working Facebook, you need more drugs. Or fewer drugs.

So that’s my shot from The Stone Age.

And yes, I know I’m typing this on a computer, and I can post it in seconds, and it can travel around the world in a few minutes, and that’s pretty terrific. I know that. But I’m not thinking "revelation" or "iPhone in the heavens" or "the new Jerusalem."

I’m not sitting on the floor of my living room building a hill out of dirt and debris, mimicking the place where the Mothership will land and make Contact.

Okay. That’s the introduction - here’s the interview with Jack True.

Q (Jon): People seem to be taken with discovering ultimates. I mean, they want to–

A (Jack): They want to escape from themselves and meet up with the Cosmic Radio Station.

Q: The what?

A: You know. It broadcasts information and wisdom at the same time. And the wisdom has this fantastic quality to enter into the brain and mind and transform them.

Q: Like a drug.

A: Well, yes.

Q: So this is what people are looking for.

A: All the time. They’re putting out SOS signals and waiting for a response from the aether.

Q: It’s like the wrap-up of a story.

A: Exactly. They’re looking for the end of the story. It’s just like television. Suppose, all of a sudden, all the dramas on TV were shown - for, say, a month - with all the endings chopped out. People would riot in the streets. They’d attack the White House. They’d burn down cities.

Q: Got to have the end.

A: Absolutely. Write a story without an ending and people will say you’re subversive. It must be scheme to take over the world.

Q: You see this in your patients?

A: Sure. They think, at first, that I’m the end of their story. I’m the one who will write the conclusion. In the old days, when I was doing standard hypnosis, I had a patient who was all screwed up because he had a story wedged into his subconscious about a war. I won’t go into all the detail, but I used to find plot lines floating around in people’s skulls.

These stories came out under hypnosis. They didn’t necessarily have anything to do with the patients’ lives. They were just there. And this one was about a weird war. And it had no ending. The patient didn’t know which side won. (laughs)

Q: Weird.

A: Very. But I was used to that kind of thing. So I had the guy make up a dozen or so endings to the war. Just cook them up. And the story drifted away and didn’t mean anything anymore. But I use that illustration to show you how important endings can be to people. Ending equals Ultimate. They’re essentially the same thing. "How does it end? I have to know."

Q: With an Ultimate, the person has to know and he has to possess it himself. He has to be there and live it.

A: And of course, that ending has to vector in from Somewhere Else. You see?

That’s what magic is to most people. It’s the ending that floats in from the aether. The final illumination and enlightenment. The funny thing is, people will grab on to almost anything. The culture gives it to them. The culture could give them cookies and milk and they’d take it, as long as enough people accepted cookies and milk as an Ultimate.

That’s all it takes. Other people accepting it. Cookies and milk. A king with divine right. A new car. A trip to Italy. A climb up a mountain where a lost city once existed. Doesn’t matter.

Q: People are very keen on "the latest trends," when it comes to Ultimates.

A: Yeah, that’s what I mean. The legitimacy of the Ultimate derives from the fact that other people, lots of other people buy it. A guy writes an article about a shaman in the jungles of South America who says the Rain is coming.

And this Rain will be the last thing that happens - and after that, we’ll all experience The Great Change and that will be the ending. See? And that article gets repeated over and over, until it becomes a Prophecy. And lots of people are talking about it. Attributing special symbolic importance to it.

And then some person in Atlanta hears about the Rain from twelve of his friends, and he says, "This is what I’ve been looking for. The Rain. This is the ending I’ve been seeking." He’s got to have an ending. So he grabs this one.

Q: Because, if he didn’t have an ending?

A: He would be on his own. He doesn’t like that. He doesn’t have the wherewithal to figure out what to do then. He doesn’t see himself as a person with extraordinary resources, so he doesn’t know where to start, where to dig in.

Q: So that’s where the Big Audience is.

A: Hell yes. If you want to build a big audience, give them endings. Narrow it down to One. The Ending. Teach it, preach it. The enslavement of the whole world. Even that could be an ending. It sounds awful, but at least it’s an Ultimate.

See? People will grab that. I’m not talking about whether such an enslavement is actually going to happen. Doesn’t matter. Sell it anyway. You’ll have an audience. Anything that smells like an ending - they’ll grab it. Their psychology demands it. Their conditioning demands it. They’ve got to have an ending.

Q: What about The New Future?

A: Yes, that works. On one level, it sounds like a non-ending, but to the mind it tends to register like an ending. To a lot of minds. Because The Future comes across like a fait accompli. "From that moment on, when the future arrives, everything will be different. We’ll all be in a different space. We’ll know what we need to know."

Even freedom can work that way, if it’s twisted in the right way. People will think of freedom as an ending because they don’t think about action. They think about possession, as in owning something. "I own freedom." Therefore, everything is okay. They have that abstract idea called freedom - it’s given to them on a silver platter, and then that’s the ending. A complete delusion.

Q: I suppose security and protection can work that way, too.

A: Sure. More endings. "When the State has all the means necessary to protect me, I’ll be in a safe cocoon, and then I’ll be fine. I’ll be an Ultimate." It’s very, very, very shortsighted, of course, but a mind can buy that.

BECAUSE THE MIND IS LOOKING FOR AN ENDING. A REVELATION OF SOME KIND THAT PROMISES A VAGUE PERFECTION.

Here’s another one. "Technology will save us." What the hell does that mean? How in the world is technology, all on its own, going to save anybody?

Q: It’s a totem

A: It’s transplanting a very old idea on to a new thing. The technology is new, and the idea of Pagan Illumination or Tribal Apotheosis or whatever you want to call it is grafted on to that. The technology buffs see themselves as a kind of special tribe - mostly, I think, because they want to believe they have a "primitive kind of strength."

It’s just like kids who buy caps with the logo of their favorite sports team on it. But in this case, the technology crowd –a lot of them - come from a cerebral background. They didn’t play sports. They want to seem rough and tough in some way, so they love this idea that they’re in a tribe, a clan, with special powers. It is like rubbing a totem or an amulet.

And they build this up in their minds, and then they think it’s their Ultimate - they’re members of the Tribe who will take the rest of us into the Promised Land. They’re the muscle-minded leaders. They’re really the ones who’ll take us into Outer Space.

Q: The technology tribe.

A: I had a patient who was trying to bring me into one of his groups of friends.

See, I would be the "mind specialist." I would be the guy who had all sorts of wise things to say about the power of the mind. I opted out, of course. I didn’t want to have anything to do with it. Besides, this guy had a boatload of problems with his wife. He needed some serious help. He had gone into marriage thinking it was the Ultimate that would end all his problems.

And he found out he couldn’t talk to his wife at all. He was tongue-tied. When he came to me, he thought I would put him in a trance and make some suggestions to him, and then he’d wake up and all his problems would be solved. It took me a few months just to convince him that wouldn’t work.

Q: Why wouldn’t it work?

A: Because a person isn’t a machine. Despite all evidence to the contrary (laughs), a human being is alive. These technology people have all sorts of naïve ideas.

Q: So what did you do with him?

A: I put him in a very light trance, and I had him invent lots of dreams about his wife. Situations that would never occur in ordinary life. He came up with space voyages and trips into underground cities and so on. I mean, LOTS of dreams. This went on for many sessions. And then something happened to him. He began to see he could talk to his wife - about what was most important to him.

He was in love with the idea of going out into space. So began to talk to her about that. She was very relieved that he talking at all. She listened. And then, gradually, she opened up to him. And it went from there. He was staggered to discover that they could talk about things.

Q: Did you know it would turn out that way?

A: I had a hunch and I followed it. A lot of people are afraid of what happens on a day to day basis.

Q: What do you mean?

A: They think if they just give in to living every day, something bad will happen. So they look for an Ultimate. But the Ultimate can be injected into the every-day reality and transmute it. Completely transform it. And when that happens, the Ultimate turns into something else. Not just a Final Principle, but a path into action. That’s the test.

Q: What’s the test?

A: Take the most profound thing you think, and inject it into your life. See what happens to it then. Maybe it collapses and falls apart. Maybe it can’t stand up to the every-day. But maybe you find what you’re looking for. You get a platform for real exploration. Let me give you a negative example. You’ve got all these military and intelligence people playing around with computers.

After a while, because computers process information, these people think they’ve got their hands on something mystical. Pieces of information, run through machines - they see that as mystical.

Because they’re buffered off from life. They live in compounds. They get weird. They play their games and they think they’re approaching some sort of religious revelation that will give them the power to control everything with information and the machines that process information. They think that "everything is information." See, that’s an Ultimate.

But these people, as I say, are living an artificial existence. They never really get to test that theory in real life. They have no real life they can just walk into. Everything for them is military. They think that there is a sum total of pieces of information, and if they can build big enough computers, they can run the sum total and something like "God" will come out the other end and they’ll have it.

But information is just information. It isn’t naturally imbued with power or life or the kind of subjective slant that can give a person leverage for his future. And neither will the sum of information. No matter how big the sum is.

Q: The same thing is true about technology in general.

A: Yes. I mean, you can become much more facile when you have better technology. But we’ve all known facile people. What do they get in the end? Nothing. You need more than facility.

Q: So what are we supposed to do? Strip away technology and strip away all that facility from people?

A: Can’t do that. Doing all this work with patients, I’ve learned you can’t do "surgery." You can’t remove the things that are bothering people. You certainly can’t remove things people think they must have. You can’t take that away. Even if you could, it wouldn’t do any good.

You have to establish a setting in which they discover, for themselves, other options, other ways of living and being. When I have people, for example, in a light trance and I have them invent many dreams, all sorts of dreams, that’s what’s happening. The accretion of other possibilities. It bleeds into their consciousness.

Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. You take a horse who’s spent many years dragging a carriage around, with a bit and harness, and you put him out into a field, he’ll slowly realize he has space. And one day, he’ll trot, and then he’ll run. He’ll start running. He’ll get to that. Well, with a human being, there isn’t just one thing he’ll do. He’s not just destined to realize one thing he was built for.

A human has all sorts of choices. But he’ll come to them, and he’ll make a choice, given enough time and enough space.

Q: And enough invention.

A: Yeah. When I have a person inventing dreams, that’s the elixir. That’s the thing that opens up the spaces. Many spaces. That’s what pulls the trigger on transformation. In the absence of invention, people will reach for some sort of unmoving Ultimate, because that’s all they can see.

Q: But you’re not against technology.

A: Of course not. You think I want to live without a light bulb or a refrigerator? I like technology. I want to see the human race get out into space in a big way.

But if the love of technology becomes an Ultimate, I think we’ll lose the necessary will. We’ll mess around with lesser technical things. We won’t see the need and the adventure on the big stage. We’ll bog down. Going into deep space is about us, not the machines. It’s destiny for us, not the machines.

If you asked people whether they’d rather have a little device they could put on the roof of their car that would move around and wash and wax the car and crawl under the hood on its own and check the oil - or a real rocket ship that would take ten people to the middle of the galaxy, I don’t know…I think a majority of people would rather have the little thing for the car.

And if ten companies made those little machines for the car, and if people talked to each other about the relative benefits of the little machines - you see how we can get caught up in technology as the main subject, when it’s just an adjective hanging from us and OUR future.

Q: The Church of the Robot.

A: Yeah, that’s coming, too. "I named my robot Lulu. What’s your robot’s name?" "Mike. Can Lulu make dinner in less than ten minutes from scratch?"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Carlitos (7th November 2022), Harmony (6th November 2022), lisalu (7th November 2022), TrumanCash (29th May 2022)

19. Link to Post #370
    Thanks

Default Elena danaan, megan rose & anunnaki

ELENA DANAAN, MEGAN ROSE & THE ANUNNAKI

First of all, I just want to let everyone know that I still have not been abducted since I was taken off the Grays' abduction list over ten years ago. This momentous event occurred when I contacted, via telepathy and remote viewing, the tall Gray that had implanted me with an insidious brain implant. Here is a brief explanation of what occurred then: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...l=1#post594175

As anyone knows who has read my research documentation recorded and published in THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET (1995) and THE EYE OF RA (1996), I have been exposing the Anunnaki for nearly three decades. And it is apparent to me, based upon my independent and unbiased research, that the Anunnaki ETs are still working behind the scenes to implement the so-called "Great Reset" and global depopulation and ultimate technological enslavement.

It also appears that the Anunnaki are still gaslighting Earthbound humans to muddy the waters and hide their insidious activities to control the people of Earth. However, I would not rule out the possibility of associated "military/intelligence agencies" in the equation.

The videos below reveal how deceptive ETs have been and still are trying to control the Anunnaki narrative. Please do not misconstrue this information as a personal attack on Elena Danaan or Megan Rose. It is bad enough that we abductees/contactees are abducted against our will and are sometimes traumatized and tortured and manipulated. So it is not my intention to get into a pissing match with other abductees/contactees when it comes to information, misinformation and blatant disinformation from ETs.

What I found (in the second video below) that unraveled Elena Danaan’s apparent manipulated perception of the Anunnaki was in her description of “Ra” (in the video linked below) whom I and another abductee/contactee exposed nearly three decades ago.

Elena Danaan admits that she was initially implanted with a brain implant by Grays, which was later "recalibrated" by the "Galactic Federation of Worlds". Megan Rose also claims that she has a brain implant installed by the “Galactic Federation”. They both believe that this is a good thing as they explain in this video:

However, they (apparently) do not realize that these brain implants do indeed "hijack your consciousness" (as Megan puts it). Their apparent argument is that they have been told by certain "Galactic Federation" ETs about the implant and therefore they are aware of it so it cannot influence them. That argument does not hold water since they are receiving messages from ETs that they cannot verify as being truth. They must therefore "trust" the information given to them by their implanters.

This is where the argument goes off the rails because "mind control equals information control". This was a statement made repeatedly by Cathy O'Brien's rescuer, the late Mark Phillips, who had worked in government/corporate mind control under a non-disclosure agreement. I have found that Mark's statement to be very applicable to all kinds of mind control. I knew Mark and Cathy personally and traded books with them in the mid-90s.

So Megan Rose and Elena Danaan are repeating the "Galactic Federation" narrative without verifying whether the information is true or not. They define "channeling" as someone who moves out of their body and lets another entity take over their body." However, there are other ways that abductees/contactees receive erroneous and misleading information such as via organic telepathy, psychotronics, implants and other technologies of which we may or may not be aware.

The bottom line is: How can we discern if the information from any ET is true or not?

Therein lies the rub. Anyone who extensively researches the ET contact/abduction phenomenon can find out that many ETs do lie and intentionally deceive. In fact, they lie, deceive and gaslight a lot. And they have at their disposal such high technology that it appears to most Earthlings as magic. This is especially true of the abducting ETs, which includes the Anunnaki, Mantis, Grays and Reptilians.

I have recovered the memories of many contacts and abductions by these four groups of ETs. However, I have never been used by them as a conduit for their deceptive and insidious narratives. I have never "channeled" (however one defines it) and I have never received any communications from any ET that attempted to use me as a conduit for their narrative. I have always been a truth seeker and routinely question authority no matter what the source may be.

Instead, I embarked on a journey to understand WHY I was being abducted until I finally saw the big picture. I discovered, via my own experiences and the experiences of over forty other abductees/contactees with whom I personally worked, that we are followed from lifetime to lifetime and are sometimes placed in very important positions in government, military, secret societies, religions, etc.

I discovered that the Anunnaki, Mantis, Grays and Reptilians all work together to keep mankind in spiritual darkness. They are the source of wars and chaos on this planet. I discovered this, not through "channeling" or receiving ET messages via telepathy, implants or any other means, but through conscious, non-hypnotic past life memory recovery. This is a direct way to uncover the true history of this planet without relying on ET "narratives".

Initially, I had never heard of the word "Anunnaki" so I described these human-looking ETs as the "Serpent Staff Pleiadians" due to the symbols that they have used for thousands of years throughout the entire planet. I first came upon the Anunnaki when working extensively with an abductee "Jack Wylie" (a peusdonym that I used to protect his privacy and to uphold my promise of anonymity). I know his memory is accurate because one of his abduction memories led me to a deep underground military/Grays base in north central Washington State into which I was abducted on two different nights: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1400388

On June 23, 1994, I first learned about the main group (i.e., Anunnaki) who was controlling this planet in my twelfth memory recovery session with Jack Wylie. He had met the Anunnaki in 1632 A.D. when he was a common goat herder in what is now in the general area of the border between Greece and Turkey.

This was at that time the most important incident that revealed the true modus operandi of the Anunnaki and how they manipulate abductees. Jack's name in that lifetime was "Akarat".

There were men with beards wearing masks and costumes who identified themselves as the ancient "gods" and specifically indicated "Ra" and "Zeus". There was one woman aboard the flying saucer and she identified herself as the ancient goddess "Ishtar", "Asthoreth", "Hecate" and "Shakti", names that neither Jack or myself had ever heard before.

These Anunnaki demanded to be worshipped and ordered Akarat to create a new Islamic religious sect and an horrific secret society called the "Order of the Scimitar" (which may have been the precursor of the masonic "Shriners").

This memory recovery session with Jack Wylie was so significant and detailed that I carefully transcribed the entire session word for word and published it in both of my books in the chapter entitled "Akarat's Abduction". It is the second chapter in THE EYE OF RA.

If you want to understand who the Anunnaki really are, I highly recommend reading this chapter which is in THE EYE OF RA pdf, page 15. Page 14 shows a picture I drew of what Ra really looked like. (I am not a visual artist so I could not capture the fierceness coming from Ra's eyes, etc. Any artist who would like to paint a better reproduction of Ra can private message me through the Project Avalon forum.)

I later uncovered my own contacts with Ra and Ptah in Egypt, which I revealed in the first chapter entitled "Ra & Ptah".

After reading "Akarat's Abduction" and "Ra & Ptah" watch the video below where Elena Danaan describes "Ra" in glowing terms and indicating that "Ra" is also "Anu", the "Shining One", stating: "Well, the good old Ra is back, summoned by the Intergalactic Confederation." She says this and talks about Ra and the Anunnaki starting right before 19 minutes into the video.

I want emphasize that it is not my intention to join the YouTube ET Truman Show by invalidating or otherwise attacking abductees/contactees either directly or indirectly. I am simply pointing out my research and discoveries that expose the Anunnaki without receiving any "messages" from any ETs this lifetime. It is only through direct past life experiences that we have been able to expose the Anunnaki for what they really are since the Anunnaki cannot be trusted to tell the truth about themselves.

I also want to emphasize that my research can be duplicated, yielding the truth about the Anunnaki. This can be done simply by working with abductees, who are sometimes used by the Anunnaki, and using the very same non-hypnotic techniques that use our natural, organic memories to uncover both abduction and past life experiences.

And May The Truth Set Us Free,
    Truman L Cash
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 5th November 2022 at 21:54.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (5th November 2022), Carlitos (7th November 2022), Chakra (19th January 2023), Franny (24th January 2023), Gwin Ru (5th November 2022), Harmony (6th November 2022), Kryztian (7th November 2022), lisalu (7th November 2022), mab777 (20th December 2022), Michi (5th November 2022), onevoice (5th November 2022), Peace in Oz (6th November 2022), Tyy1907 (6th November 2022), Yoda (6th November 2022)

21. Link to Post #371
    Thanks

Default Are Anunnaki Reptilians?

ARE THE ANUNNAKI SHAPE-SHIFTING REPTILIANS?

All that I know comes from own memories of my experiences with Ra and Ptah in Egypt over 3200 years ago as well as from another abductee, “Jack Wylie” who also had experience with the Anunnaki in the 17th century near the border of what is now Greece and Turkey.

We discovered that abductees are followed from lifetime to lifetime and are sometimes placed in high-level government and military positions as well as made into “prophets” of new religious sects and founders of insidious secret societies that are attached to each religious sect.

In both Jack’s and my own experiences these ETs, who claimed to “gods” who must be worshiped and strictly obeyed (or else), were not giants; they were the height and build of most human beings, which would be somewhere around six foot tall, give or take.

In my case Ra looked like a really mean guy with a brown beard and fierce, piercing yellow/gold eyes (iris). He was sitting on a golden throne with an engraved masonic-style rising sun symbol. He wore a gold “Rising Sun” medallion, a headdress of seven sun rays (like the Illuminati Statue of Liberty). There were lions heads on the front of the arms of the chair and to his left was a free-standing rod with one poisonous snake (cobra) wrapped around it. (In the western hemisphere they use a rattlesnake in place of the cobra. Either way it is a deadly poisonous snake.) I drew a sketch of what Ra looked like and it is on page 14 of THE EYE OF RA pdf.

The floor of Ra’s ship had a black-and-white checkered floor with one pillar connecting the high ceiling to the floor. The floor was surrounded by seven tiers of what I assumed could be used for people to sit on like a theater in the round. I later found that the “Mantis” (aka, Insectoids) use the very same ship in conjunction with satanic rituals conducted in the Great Pyramid by the Anunnaki.

I find this rather telling since it appears that the Anunnaki are human-looking ETs that have been traveling through time and space all around the planet and putting on stage plays. They even dress up in costumes and masks and they act out a play.

In Jack’s case they were dressed in rather bizarre costumes and acted out how they must be worshiped and obeyed. In my case Ra was decked out in masonic symbols. On both sides of the ramp at the entrance of his “eye” (which is what we called Ra’s ship that was shaped like a typical flying saucer) were two Anunnaki guards, one wearing a costume headdress that looked like a falcon/hawk and the other guard wearing a costume headdress like that of an ibis.

In the mid-90s I had the great pleasure to meet MKUltra survivor Cathy O’Brien and the man who rescued her, Mark Phillips who has since died. I had private conversations with both Cathy and Mark and we traded books. Cathy had been talking and writing about the incident where she saw George Bush Sr appear to shape-shift into a Reptilian and he even stuck out his long lizard-like tongue in front of her.

I asked Cathy if she thought that experience was due to her MKUltra mind control, or if it was a hologram or if he really was a shape-shifting Reptilian. She indicated to me at that time that she did not know.

Numerous other people have also reported seeing humans shape-shift into Reptilians and that includes British royalty. David Icke is famous for exposing Reptilians.

In her books abductee/researcher Karla Turner documented very revealing activities and abductions by Reptilians. My contact with Reptilians is limited, but I was abducted by Reptilians in my past life as a German pilot during WWII, which I described in page 96 of THE EYE OF RA pdf. They were very nasty, war-like beings. They tortured me and tried to program me that war is good.

So were the Anunnaki actually shape-shifting Reptilian ETs?

Neither Jack nor I ever recovered any memories of these human-looking Anunnaki ETs suddenly shape-shifting into Reptilians in front of our eyes. So we just don’t know.

HOWEVER, the Anunnaki “acted” like Reptilian ETs. The Anunnaki taught us human sacrifice and blood-drinking “satanic” rituals around the sarcophagus in the Great Pyramid. The Anunnaki also use Reptilian symbols such as poisonous snakes with wings, poisonous snakes coiled around a staff, dragons, etc. Also, in my initiation in the Great Pyramid Ptah forced me to go to war with the Hittites, which revealed to me how the Anunnaki play the war dialectic, pitting one country against another.

So if the Anunnaki are not shape-shifting Reptilians, then it appears that they are followers of or part of the Reptilians’ agenda in keeping mankind divided with endless wars. The details of all this is in my second book, THE EYE OF RA (link below).

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (7th November 2022), ExomatrixTV (9th November 2022), Franny (24th January 2023), Gwin Ru (6th November 2022), Harmony (7th November 2022), Inversion (7th November 2022), Johnnycomelately (7th November 2022), lisalu (7th November 2022), mab777 (20th December 2022), Spiral (7th November 2022)

23. Link to Post #372
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

Ooohh you keep trying to delete my posts eh?

Here's another copy for you!

https://imgur.com/a/qzFffrQ

24. Link to Post #373
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)

I assume your avatar "Anu" means you have a personal sense of connection to the Anunna? You seem very certain about your POV on all of this and it would be interesting to hear what you think as opposed to your critique of someone else. There are MANY MANY people who have opinions on the "matrix" and the cuneiform tablet information which informed the "Bible".

It makes sense to me that the Astral Plane where all thought forms exist will connect those who seek information to certain POV based on their level of consciousness. IMO we are influenced by our own spiritual maturity to accept certain ideas and believe certain things.

This individual "crafting" of belief systems is not IMO "truth" but the clothing of truth. IMO any arguments back and forth of "I have the Truth" is FALSE. We have OUR experience and we have the opportunity to see beyond all the narratives to principles which IMO are TRUE. For instance, I think "slavery" is based on the idea that some beings are more and less valuable. This is the Inversion of a TRUTH, that all beings have innate value. To me, this is why we are here... to KNOW truth beyond justifying narratives of LIES>

Quote Ancient Mesopotamian Gods and Goddesses

Anunna (Anunnaku, Anunnaki) (a group of gods)
    The term Anunna indicates a group of gods in the Mesopotamian pantheon. Later on, it is sometimes used to describe the underworld gods (as opposed to the gods of heaven, the Igigi).

Functions
    A recent and comprehensive study of the term Anunna is still lacking; such a study is made more difficult by the term having slightly different meanings in different time periods.

In the Sumerian textual corpus, Anunna (Akkadian: Anunnaki, Anunnaku) describes the highest gods in the Mesopotamian pantheon, but it can also be used to indicate the pantheon of a particular city or city-state, such as the Anunna of Eridu or the Anunna of Lagaš (Falkenstein 1965, see also Katz 2003: 403). It is not clear how many gods and which particular gods this term includes; one text speaks of the 'fifty Anunna of Eridu' (Falkenstein 1965: 130; Edzard 1965: 42).

One of the main functions of the Anunna gods was to decide the fates (Falkenstein 1965: 131), as attested, for example, in the Sumerian myth Enki and the World Order (ETCSL 1.1.3, l. 207). However, already in the Sumerian sources the Anunna are sometimes associated with the netherworld, as evidenced in the myth Inana's Descent into the Netherworld (ETCSL 1.4.1, line 167), where the Anunna, the seven judges, pass judgement over Inana's trespassing into the netherworld.

The suggestion that in the Sumerian textual corpus, Anunna are only mentioned in literary texts and that there is no evidence for their worship (Falkenstein 1965) will have to be reconsidered in light of new textual evidence from the Ur III period, in which it appears that offerings were made to Anunna (Anunna on CDLI). However, as there are only three attestations from administrative texts, the evidence is still rather meagre.

The meaning of the term Anunna changed after the Old Babylonian period, when it was used to describe the gods of the netherworld, in opposition to the term Igigi (Black and Green 1998: 34). In some cases, Igigi seems to have the same meaning that Anunna had in Sumerian texts (Kienast 1965: 143). The so-called Babylonian Creation Story, Enūma eliš TT (Tablet VI, lines 39-44), narrates how Marduk assigned 300 Anunna gods for duty in the heavens, and the same number for duty in the netherworld, giving a total of 600 Anunna gods (Foster 2005: 470).

It appears that there was some confusion surrounding this terms already in antiquity (Kienast 1965: 144). In the Poem of Erra (e.g., Tablets I, lines 62-63; II, lines 8-9; V, line 3, see Foster 2005: 880-911), the Igigi are clearly separated from the Anunna.

The Anunnaku are sometimes invoked in curse formulas and also appear in incantations, but are overwhelmingly attested in literary and mythological texts. In the Epic of Gilgameš, the phrase "judge of the Anunnaki" is mentioned as a title of Gilgameš (Tablet VIII, line 210, unfortunately in broken context, see George 2003: 663, 861-2). This is possibly a reference to Gilgameš's function as a judge in the netherworld.

Divine Genealogy and Syncretisms
    Because this term encompasses the major deities of the Mesopotamian pantheon, the genealogical relationships were different than those of the individual deities that are part of the Anunna. An is sometimes mentioned as the father of the Anunna, and some texts indicate that the relationship between the Anunna was brotherly/sisterly (Falkenstein 1965: 129-30).

Cult Place(s)
    Currently, we have no knowledge of a sanctuary dedicated to the Anunna gods, presumably because all the Anunna gods had their individual temples in various cities across Mesopotamia.

Time Periods Attested
    The term Anunna first appears in the Post-Akkadian period, namely in some Gudea inscriptions, and in a few Ur III texts. In its Akkadian forms Anunnaku and Anunnaki continue to occur until the Seleucid period (see the link to Anunnaku in CAMS below).

Iconography
    There are no known depictions of Anunna or Anunnaku, only of individual deities.

Name and Spellings
    There has been some discussion as to the meaning of the name Anunna (see Falkenstein 1965: 128-30). The most likely suggestions translate the term as something like "Those of princely seed," (Falkenstein 1965: 129; Edzard 1965: 42).

Written forms:
    Sumerian: da-nun, da-nun-na, da-nun-na-ke4-ne, da-nun-ke4-ne
    Akkadian: da-nun-na-ki, e-nun-na-ki, e-nu-uk-ki, de-nu-uk-ki;
    logographic: dA.NUN, dA.NUN.NA, dA.NUN.NA.KE.E.NE;
    cryptographic: dgéš-u (also see Kienast 1965: 142-43).
    Normalized forms:
    Anuna(k), Anunna, Anunnaki, Anunnaku, Anunnakku
    Jason Breshears from ARCHAIX has studied old books that reference the Anunna. Here is his playlist which is really interesting.

ANUNNA Files: Anunnaki Evolution
    Last edited by Delight; 7th November 2022 at 14:45.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Harmony (8th November 2022), TrumanCash (7th November 2022)

26. Link to Post #374
    Thanks

One of the problems in interpreting who the Anunnaki were and what they were saying at any place and time in Earth's history (since they can travel through time), is that they give false narratives but also throw in some truth as well.

Hundreds if not thousands of years ago people had no idea what flying saucers or "ETs" were and that the human-looking people in these craft were not actually "gods", (even though the Anunnaki presented themselves as "gods" who literally told Earth humans that they were the lights in the sky, i.e., stars, planets, moon, sun, etc.)

The "Sun God" religions around the planet are easily identifiable with the Anunnaki as they use the same symbols repeatedly and carry out the same agenda.

With their advanced technology they could easily perform "miracles" and put on light shows to dazzle people. For example, it appears that the Fatima "miracle" was a holographic light show put on by ETs, which I initially posted on the gab.com free speech platform:

THE MIRACLE AT FATIMA

In 1917 a phenomenon was observed by many people at Fatima, a village in Portugal northeast of Lisbon. It became a pilgrimage site after the reported appearance of the Virgin Mary to three children.

The following is my opinion based upon my own sightings, research and experiences with extra-terrestrials (ETs) aboard their “flying discs”, also know as “flying saucers” or “UFOs”.

Most people are entirely unaware of the incredible technology of ETs and their craft. In the official account of the “Miracle at Fatima” the phenomena were referred to as “apparitions”. I would substitute that word with “holograms”. ET holograms look entirely real. Certain ET groups are also masters of mind control.

What people reported seeing was actually created by ET technology which to us appears as magic. It was a light show extraordinaire. The dead giveaway was the description of the object that was creating this light show--”a shining silver disc”. [See page 57 of the Fatima pdf, link below] Bear in mind that in 1917 people were not aware of “UFOs” or “flying discs” as we are today.

As this “shining silver disc” performed its light show, people referred to it as the sun. As I have discovered the creators of the Sun God religions of the world were actually the Anunnaki (aka, Illu), who were actually quite human-looking ETs often dressed up in costumes or wearing animal headdresses as in Egypt “mythology”.

On board these shining silver discs were the Anunnaki, men with beards and one human-looking female, which throughout history has been referred to as the “Queen of Heaven and Earth”, a term that is also used in the Fatima document.

Here is the link to read the “Complete Account of the Fatima Apparitions: https://fatima.org/wp-content/upload...-of-Fatima.pdf

Another significant factor to consider is that even in modern times people do not always interpret the Anunnaki symbols and narratives correctly and/or in the applicable context. So we necessarily enter the broad field of speculation, which is not necessarily a bad thing since to discern truth it behooves one to examine all points of view and all available data on any given subject.

Unfortunately, the Anunnaki are masters of the dialectic and create divisiveness between Earth humans by given different narratives to different humans, not only in person but also through telepathy, implants, channeling (or whatever term one might want to use for communications with manipulative ETs).

Additionally, the Anunnaki do not work alone but coordinate their activities with Mantis, Grays and Reptilians, as I discovered via past life work with abductees and with my own experiences. It appears that ET AI is also a factor to further the dialectic agenda.

I first saw this in the Yelm area wherein Ramtha followers were anything but friendly with channeled Pleiadian followers. I wrote about my adventures on this subject in the "Journey to Discovery" chapter of THE EYE OF RA. I personally knew people from both cults and I met people who had left the Ramtha cult when "Ramtha" changed into a different personality, which ended up actually dividing the Ramtha cult itself.

And the dialect is alive and well on youtube and other platforms with people arguing or making invalidative statements toward other people who have a different viewpoint. In that sense it has devolved into cults of personalities instead of rational truth seeking.

This is, of course, exacerbated by the so-called intelligence agencies who infiltrate and muddy the waters, which then adds to the divisiveness.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 7th November 2022 at 17:37.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

avid (7th November 2022), Delight (7th November 2022), Franny (24th January 2023), Gwin Ru (7th November 2022), Harmony (8th November 2022), mab777 (20th December 2022), Yoda (7th November 2022)

28. Link to Post #375
    Thanks

Wow, I just heard Dr. Lee Merritt today on the Alex Jones Show. Don't miss this one! I was quite amazed that she talked about UFOs and the ETs behind what is going on in front of an Egyptian background with capped pyramids. She really nailed it! She sees the big picture.

She also covers 5G, parasite cleansing, hidden history, body parts trafficking, etc. The show is streaming right now but she just finished her part in hosting the show. Hopefully, her segment will show up on banned.video soon.
    https://www.infowars.com/

[Update]
    The video has now been posted to banned.video here:

Genetically Modified Slaves The Past and Future of Humanity with Dr. Lee Merritt https://banned.video/watch?id=6369a36b9cb93b1c2d1131bb
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 8th November 2022 at 01:55.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

avid (7th November 2022), Delight (8th November 2022), Franny (24th January 2023), Harmony (8th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (9th November 2022), lisalu (20th December 2022), mab777 (20th December 2022), sunflower (8th November 2022)

30. Link to Post #376
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)

I assume your avatar "Anu" means you have a personal sense of connection to the Anunna? You seem very certain about your POV on all of this and it would be interesting to hear what you think as opposed to your critique of someone else. There are MANY MANY people who have opinions on the "matrix" and the cuneiform tablet information which informed the "Bible".

It makes sense to me that the Astral Plane where all thought forms exist will connect those who seek information to certain POV based on their level of consciousness. IMO we are influenced by our own spiritual maturity to accept certain ideas and believe certain things.

This individual "crafting" of belief systems is not IMO "truth" but the clothing of truth. IMO any arguments back and forth of "I have the Truth" is FALSE. We have OUR experience and we have the opportunity to see beyond all the narratives to principles which IMO are TRUE. For instance, I think "slavery" is based on the idea that some beings are more and less valuable. This is the Inversion of a TRUTH, that all beings have innate value. To me, this is why we are here... to KNOW truth beyond justifying narratives of LIES>

Quote Ancient Mesopotamian Gods and Goddesses

Anunna (Anunnaku, Anunnaki) (a group of gods)
    The term Anunna indicates a group of gods in the Mesopotamian pantheon. Later on, it is sometimes used to describe the underworld gods (as opposed to the gods of heaven, the Igigi).

Functions
    A recent and comprehensive study of the term Anunna is still lacking; such a study is made more difficult by the term having slightly different meanings in different time periods.

In the Sumerian textual corpus, Anunna (Akkadian: Anunnaki, Anunnaku) describes the highest gods in the Mesopotamian pantheon, but it can also be used to indicate the pantheon of a particular city or city-state, such as the Anunna of Eridu or the Anunna of Lagaš (Falkenstein 1965, see also Katz 2003: 403). It is not clear how many gods and which particular gods this term includes; one text speaks of the 'fifty Anunna of Eridu' (Falkenstein 1965: 130; Edzard 1965: 42).

One of the main functions of the Anunna gods was to decide the fates (Falkenstein 1965: 131), as attested, for example, in the Sumerian myth Enki and the World Order (ETCSL 1.1.3, l. 207). However, already in the Sumerian sources the Anunna are sometimes associated with the netherworld, as evidenced in the myth Inana's Descent into the Netherworld (ETCSL 1.4.1, line 167), where the Anunna, the seven judges, pass judgement over Inana's trespassing into the netherworld.

The suggestion that in the Sumerian textual corpus, Anunna are only mentioned in literary texts and that there is no evidence for their worship (Falkenstein 1965) will have to be reconsidered in light of new textual evidence from the Ur III period, in which it appears that offerings were made to Anunna (Anunna on CDLI). However, as there are only three attestations from administrative texts, the evidence is still rather meagre.

The meaning of the term Anunna changed after the Old Babylonian period, when it was used to describe the gods of the netherworld, in opposition to the term Igigi (Black and Green 1998: 34). In some cases, Igigi seems to have the same meaning that Anunna had in Sumerian texts (Kienast 1965: 143). The so-called Babylonian Creation Story, Enūma eliš TT (Tablet VI, lines 39-44), narrates how Marduk assigned 300 Anunna gods for duty in the heavens, and the same number for duty in the netherworld, giving a total of 600 Anunna gods (Foster 2005: 470).

It appears that there was some confusion surrounding this terms already in antiquity (Kienast 1965: 144). In the Poem of Erra (e.g., Tablets I, lines 62-63; II, lines 8-9; V, line 3, see Foster 2005: 880-911), the Igigi are clearly separated from the Anunna.

The Anunnaku are sometimes invoked in curse formulas and also appear in incantations, but are overwhelmingly attested in literary and mythological texts. In the Epic of Gilgameš, the phrase "judge of the Anunnaki" is mentioned as a title of Gilgameš (Tablet VIII, line 210, unfortunately in broken context, see George 2003: 663, 861-2). This is possibly a reference to Gilgameš's function as a judge in the netherworld.

Divine Genealogy and Syncretisms
    Because this term encompasses the major deities of the Mesopotamian pantheon, the genealogical relationships were different than those of the individual deities that are part of the Anunna. An is sometimes mentioned as the father of the Anunna, and some texts indicate that the relationship between the Anunna was brotherly/sisterly (Falkenstein 1965: 129-30).

Cult Place(s)
    Currently, we have no knowledge of a sanctuary dedicated to the Anunna gods, presumably because all the Anunna gods had their individual temples in various cities across Mesopotamia.

Time Periods Attested
    The term Anunna first appears in the Post-Akkadian period, namely in some Gudea inscriptions, and in a few Ur III texts. In its Akkadian forms Anunnaku and Anunnaki continue to occur until the Seleucid period (see the link to Anunnaku in CAMS below).

Iconography
    There are no known depictions of Anunna or Anunnaku, only of individual deities.

Name and Spellings
    There has been some discussion as to the meaning of the name Anunna (see Falkenstein 1965: 128-30). The most likely suggestions translate the term as something like "Those of princely seed," (Falkenstein 1965: 129; Edzard 1965: 42).

Written forms:
    Sumerian: da-nun, da-nun-na, da-nun-na-ke4-ne, da-nun-ke4-ne
    Akkadian: da-nun-na-ki, e-nun-na-ki, e-nu-uk-ki, de-nu-uk-ki;
    logographic: dA.NUN, dA.NUN.NA, dA.NUN.NA.KE.E.NE;
    cryptographic: dgéš-u (also see Kienast 1965: 142-43).
    Normalized forms:
    Anuna(k), Anunna, Anunnaki, Anunnaku, Anunnakku
    Jason Breshears from ARCHAIX has studied old books that reference the Anunna. Here is his playlist which is really interesting.

ANUNNA Files: Anunnaki Evolution
    Well, you've proven what I just said. That is all..I don't mean to personally attack you like I've been doing.

Here is what I know.

Anunnakene and Anunnakeene are both dialects of spoken word, as this word "Anunnaki" is actually an Akkadian word as described above.... Akkadian took over Sumerian language, mainly the spoken part of it, when it ceased to exist.

AS you can see, clearly - da-nun-na-ki is Akkadian. (Anunnaki) -
    But logographic indicates da.nun.na.ke.e.ne (Anunnakene) or (Anunnakeene) because of how it is pronounced.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Mes...ian-literature

The first centuries of the 2nd millennium bce witnessed the demise of Sumerian as a spoken language and its replacement by Akkadian.

My argument stands according to the name of mythological religion. Therefore, da-nun-ke4-ne (anunnakene) (sumerian) was a religious spoken standpoint.
    Then it becomes the "dA.NUN.NA.KE.E.NE" as in logographic therefore, Anunnakene, but spoken as Anunnakeene because that's how you pronounce it. Anunna - keen -e , NOT "Anunnaki".

But it doesn't matter, honestly... it's the same thing...

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Delight (8th November 2022), Harmony (12th November 2022)

32. Link to Post #377
    Thanks

This just reported today (Nov 11, 2022) by UFO journalist George Knapp:

"FBI agents came down hard on the operator of a popular website devoted to all things Area 51--its programs, lore, and legacy. More than a dozen agents served a no-knock warrant on the Rachel, NV home of Joerg Arnu, owner of http://dreamlandresort.com."

"They seized all computers, files, phones, photos. At the same time, another team of a dozen or more agents stormed into Arnu's Las Vegas home, seized all digital devices and files, held his girlfriend at gunpoint."

"The warrants were served one week ago. Arnu noted on his site that he does not know the reason for the raid or whether specific images of the secret base posted online may have initiated such a vigorous action by federal law enforcement. We are gathering more info."
    https://twitter.com/g_knapp/status/1590893322322968577

Hopefully, this is not the beginning of what intelligence operative Ronald S. Moultrie Rep. Darin LaHood discussed in the recent UFO congressional hearings ("UAP" hearings)--That is, how to legally deal with UFO "disinformation" and "misinformation" from American citizens or foreign entities. Will they soon be going after people like "Dark Journalist" or other whistleblowers that are exposing the fact that the US military and "intelligence agencies been secretly cahooting with abducting ETs in Deep Underground Military Bases (aka, D.U.M.B.s) for decades?

[Obviously, this hearing was a nothing burger and just a continuation of the seemingly endless cover-up of the US government/military agreements and relationship with abducting ETs.]

In regards to what the intelligence operatives would deem "disinformation", Rep. Darin LaHood (R-IL) asked:

"...I would say there’s a lot of what I would call amateur interest groups that are involved in the UAP field. My question is--when there are unsubstantiated claims or manufactured claims of UAPs or kind of false information that’s put out there--What are the consequences for people that are involved with that, or groups that are involved with that?

Ronald S. Moultrie: "So one of the concerns that we have is that there are a lot of individuals and groups that are putting information out there that could be considered to be somewhat self-serving. We’re trying to do what’s in the best interests of 1), the Department of Defense and 2), what’s in the best interest of the public, to ensure that we can put factual based information back into the mainstream and back into the bloodstream of the reporting media that we have. So people understand what’s there."

"It’s important because we are attempting, as this hearing has drawn out, to understand 1) what may just be a natural phenomenon; 2) what may be sensor or phenomenology are things that were happening with sensors; 3) what may be legitimate counterintelligence threats to places that we have or bases or installations or security threats to our platforms."

Rep. Darin LaHood: "....So those, that misinformation, false narratives, manufactured, so what are the consequences? Are there legal consequences? Are there examples that you can give us where people have been held accountable by this misinformation or disinformation?"

Ronald S. Moultrie: "I can’t give you any examples where somebody has been legally held liable for putting something out there. But…"

Rep. Darin LaHood: "Well, I guess, what’s the deterrent from people engaging in this activity?"

Moultrie later states in regards to what can be done about all the "disinformation":

"....I think that’s part of what the group that we’re setting up now will be chartered to do. We're actually--from my organization we'll be looking at policy and standards that we have to come to you and work with you to actually put in place and promulgate across our government."

These excerpts begin at 104:40 in this video:
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 11th November 2022 at 17:57.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Anu Raman (12th November 2022), arwen (12th November 2022), Franny (24th January 2023), Gwin Ru (11th November 2022), Harmony (12th November 2022), lisalu (20th December 2022), mab777 (20th December 2022), mountain_jim (12th November 2022)

34. Link to Post #378
    Thanks

Abductee Ted Rice Talks About Jesus Christ and the Reptilians.

This is a fascinating interview of Christian psychic Ted Rice who was deceived by Reptilians. He thought he was having contact with "angels". However, through regressions he discovered that it was Reptilian and Gray aliens who had been deceiving him. He is interviewed by Stuart Thomas.

He was the subject of the book "Masquerade of Angels" by abduction researcher Karla Turner in 1994. For people who are relatively new to the phenomenon of alien abductions, Ted's experiences are mind blowing.

Ted is now 80 years old and is now going public with his experiences.

As an abductee myself, I know that Ted is telling the truth. However, his experiences are somewhat different from mine as I have had very little contact with Reptilians (thankfully).

This interview is Part 3 of the whole interview: https://open.spotify.com/episode/2KV8huRXhViHVWXKxKzRVv

Here is the link to hear the entire interview plus other interviews with Ted Rice.
    https://open.spotify.com/show/6kKs4pmpW49q65lmn96D3a
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd November 2022 at 14:38.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Gwin Ru (23rd November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th November 2022), lisalu (23rd November 2022), mab777 (20th December 2022)

36. Link to Post #379
    Thanks

For those who might not have seen this, I have written an analysis of ET "shape-shifting" entitled "Do Reptilians and Other ETs Actually Shape-Shift?" -- https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1529616

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

DNA (10th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th November 2022), Harmony (26th November 2022), Inversion (26th November 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (26th November 2022), lisalu (20th December 2022), mab777 (20th December 2022)

38. Link to Post #380
    Thanks

I have just begun writing my next book which is unlike my first two books that mostly present my research and experiences in the form of transcribed past life and abduction regression sessions. This new book is written in story fashion of my life and how I discovered the alien matrix.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th December 2022), DNA (10th March 2023), Franny (24th January 2023), lisalu (20th December 2022), mab777 (20th December 2022), Michi (22nd January 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast