+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

Thanks for bringing up the movie "The Master", DOT. No, not a derailment.

Yes, I have seen the movie and understand why they had to change the names to avoid massive lawsuits by the cult of $cientology. (I no longer refer to it as a church because it has always been a business, as evidenced by numerous witnesses and even Hubbard's own words toward the end of his life.)

I intended the thread to take a concerted turn towards the subject of sociopathy and what can be done about it. L. Ron Hubbard is a fascinating person to study in regards to understanding sociopathy and the occult, which also ties into my research and experiences in THE EYE OF RA.

Also, I have promoted some of Hubbard's techniques for self-improvement that he developed, but as a truth seeker, I must also view it in a proper (i.e., truthful) context. There are good, workable techniques but there are also bad, unworkable ideas in Scientology that are hard-wired into it and are a reflection of his own "aberrations". By studying them we can sort out what is usable and what is sociopathic garbage to be thrown out.

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    I'm wondering if anyone here has seen the film "The Master" which is clearly about Ron Hubbard and the beginning of Scientology.

In this film, the new religious movement is called "The Cause" and the founder's name, brilliantly played by the late Seymour Hoffman who even looked like Hubbard is "Lancaster". This "Lancaster" (Hubbard) character is brilliant, rational, calm, magnanimous, but also twisted in some ways.

Although neither "Scientology" nor "Hubbard" are ever mentioned, anyone who knows anything about Scientology and Hubbard immediately recognizes the story.

I highly recommend this film whether it be for the entertainment factor as it is brilliantly acted, or to anyone who doesn't know much about Hubbard and the beginning of Scientology and is not inclined to do much reading, as this film depicts the story, I believe, very close to the truth, and all in a matter of a couple of hours.

Truman: I hope you don't mind this post. I hope it doesn't feel like a derailment because there's absolutely no intention to do that. I thought it might be relevant to the last few posts.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Camilo (10th June 2014), Christine (30th May 2014), Daughter of Time (29th May 2014), Hervé (29th May 2014), kanishk (31st May 2014), kirolak (9th June 2014), Lcam88 (30th May 2014), mab777 (9th June 2014), Unicorn (13th June 2014)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks

Default Golden Dawn

The "Golden Dawn", is a secret society that L. Ron Hubbard initiated his son into (see previous posts) and was established in the late 1800s by Freemasons. The name "Golden Dawn" is a not so veiled reference to the Rising Sun, i.e., the sun god Ra (also known as Horus, Helios, Huitzlilopochtli, Amen, etc., etc.). As I detailed in THE EYE OF RA, Ra was nothing more than an ET in a spacecraft (called an "eye" by the Egyptians) that appears to have the capability of traveling through time.

Aleister Crowley was an initiate of the Golden Dawn before he started his own secret society called "Ordo Templi Orientis" (O.T.O.). The O.T.O. was originally intended to be modeled after and associated with European Freemasonry, but Crowley reorganized the O.T.O. around the Law of "Thelema"--"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law". In other words, do whatever you want to do without moral/ethical restrictions.

One of the pantheon of "Thelema" was Ra-Hoor-Khuit and the Do-what-thou-wilt "law" was allegedly the new ethical code of the new "Aeon of Horus". Aleister Crowley spent one night with his new wife, Rose, in the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid where they conducted a ritual. Soon thereafter Rose began hearing channeled messages in Cairo.
    One night in their Cairo flat he invoked the sylphs. Rose began to speak, saying “they are waiting for you.” This happened again the next night. On the third night the message clarified: “He who waits is Horus”. Crowly then took Rose to the Cairo museum and asked her to point out Horus. She led him to the funerary stele of the priest Ankh-f-n-khonsu which depicted the composite Ra and Horus, Re-Horakty.

Rose then instructed Crowley how to perform a spring equinox ritual to Horus. She then informed him that the entity who was instructing her was not Horus but "Aiwass". A few weeks later Rose instructed Crowley to prepare himself to take dictation. For three days the (apparently channeled) entity Aiwass dictated to Crowley the three chapters of the Book of the Law.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 29th May 2014 at 21:30.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (30th May 2014), Daughter of Time (29th May 2014), Hervé (29th May 2014), johnf (31st May 2014), kanishk (31st May 2014), kirolak (9th June 2014), Lcam88 (30th May 2014), mab777 (9th June 2014), Rosana (24th February 2019), seko (31st May 2014), Unicorn (29th May 2014)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks

The Golden Dawn is just one example of the "occult", which means secret or hidden. There are numerous secret societies in the world and there are common threads throughout them. In Freemasonry, for example, you will see the symbol of the black and white checkered floor in their art and architecture. The origin of the black and white checkered floor came from the floor of Ra's spacecraft in Egypt.

The symbolism in the checkered floor is multi-faceted. It is on its face the juxtaposition of dark vs light and that is certainly part of the symbolism. However, the aspect I want to focus on here is the outer "mystery" which is public and in the light of day and there is the "inner mystery" which is very secret and hidden in the dark.

In Egypt there was the outer "mystery" of Osiris in that people made crackers of Osiris and brewed ale from the grain that they grew. The Star in the East (Sirius) rose with the Rising Sun when the Nile flooded which brought life-giving water to their grain fields. This practice later became the Eucharist in Christianity--the cracker represented the body of Osiris/Christ and the ale (or wine) represented the blood of Osiris/Christ. This was what the common people practiced. [BTW, did anyone notice the use of the Rising Sun symbol and the Sirius symbol in the movie "Truman Show"?]

However, there was a inner, dark mystery that was hidden and only "the elite" took part in it. It was a parallel ritual held in the Great Pyramid which began with drinking ale out of a golden chalice but then a virgin was later brought in to have her heart cut out and the initiate and twelve priests all drank her blood from the chalice (i.e., "holy grail"). There are, of course, other aspects to this ritual which I reveal in THE EYE OF RA because I was there and experienced them myself. Another aspect is that of being given a drug, put in the sarcophagus and going out of body; then coming back into the body and being "born again". I recently found this web page which confirmed my memory of this aspect of the ritual.

Today people still openly practice the Eucharist (outer mystery) in churches around the world in the light of day. However, few people are aware of the hidden, dark "Satanic" rituals practiced by "the elite".

Another example of this concept is in the structure of Freemasonry. Most men in Freemasonry are entirely unaware that there is a secret society hidden with the secret society of Freemasonry. This was reported by 33 degree Freemason Manly P. Hall, et al. Thirty-three degree Freemason Albert Pike revealed in his book MORALS AND DOGMA that the lower initiates (Blue degrees) were lied to as to the meaning of the symbols. So here again we have an outer and inner "mystery".

Secret societies often present a beneficent facade to the public while hiding a dark agenda. For example, the Freemason "Shriners" run burn hospitals for children. Of course, they do not reveal what goes on behind closed doors. The Knights Templar are known for helping the blind.

The black and white checkered floor also represents "good" (light) and "evil" (dark). The goal is to advance to the level of being in control of ("knowing") both good and evil. This concept was stated in the Bible in Genesis chapter 3, verse 22:

3:22--"And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever."

The symbol of the "Skull & Bones" secret society is a skull and crossbones with the number 322 below it. Coincidence? Skull and Bones member George Bush (Sr), for example, presented an outer facade of benevolence (at least to most Republicans), but in his dark side he was a pedophile and murderer.

Along the same lines, in the secretive, elitist Bohemian Grove ritual, they perform a mock human sacrifice in the cremation of "care". In other words, if one can control ("know") both good and evil, one cannot not have a conscience, feel guilt about or "care" about harming others to obtain personal power.

This concept, of course, would draw sociopaths to secret societies in droves as does powerful positions in government. It all pretty much boils down to money and power.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 30th May 2014 at 17:56.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (17th June 2014), Daughter of Time (30th May 2014), Hervé (30th May 2014), johnf (31st May 2014), kanishk (31st May 2014), kirolak (9th June 2014), Lcam88 (30th May 2014), NancyV (31st May 2014), seko (31st May 2014), spiritwind (30th May 2014), Unicorn (30th May 2014), william r sanford72 (15th June 2014)

7. Link to Post #184
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Matrix also has another definition based on Etymology.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=matrix

Quote Posted by http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=matrix
    matrix (n.) Look up matrix at Dictionary.com
    late 14c., "uterus, womb," from Old French matrice "womb, uterus," from Latin matrix (genitive matricis) "pregnant animal," in Late Latin "womb," also "source, origin," from mater (genitive matris) "mother" (see mother (n.1)). Sense of "place or medium where something is developed" is first recorded 1550s; sense of "embedding or enclosing mass" first recorded 1640s. Logical sense of "array of possible combinations of truth-values" is attested from 1914. As a verb from 1951.
    Within the context and use of the word within this thread, expanding the definition of the word to include the Etymological context, it would seem that ETC's have piss poor maternal values.

If one considers this etymological context as important as far as connecting the dots, it seems their priorities for life insofar as consideration of growth through discipline vs conflict is bias towards conflict.

TrumanCash, before all else, I'd like to thank you for your continuing efforts here. I'm reading this thread and am at page 2, but I felt compelled to comment. I haven't read your books, yet.

As food for thought, how come control of the planet by means of controlling the populance cannot be achieved by means that respect Law of Consent? It sounds like our ETCs started with a presumption analogous to "born a sinner". That dominance and control require repression or imply the requirement of punishment. Would it be fair to argue for them on the position that humanity is in it's infancy and sometimes good parents "spank" their kids?

Now clearly there is no going back, to fix the "problem" requires starting anew.

Maybe such experiments around greater Law of Consent compliance where carried out in the pre-1492 era of North and South American regions. Maybe someone knows more about this? Was there a "showdown" of sorts to determine which "upraising" ideology is superior?

Maybe I'm reaching. I appreciate your comments, of course.
    Last edited by Lcam88; 31st May 2014 at 01:36.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lcam88 For This Post:

Christine (17th June 2014), johnf (31st May 2014), NancyV (31st May 2014), TrumanCash (31st May 2014)

9. Link to Post #185
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Hmmmmmmmm.... my avatar has a checkered floor! Albeit blue and white...

In one of the "Teachings from Pleiades" books, the checkered issue is mentioned as having great significance across the universe.

The instruction given in such a book is that one should photograph images of any checkered board, floor, wall, ceiling, painting, object or whatever that one coincidentally comes across. The photo should be saved, dated, and notes of one's state of mind as well as whatever may be seemingly significant which is going on in one's life at the time of the taking of the photo.

After 27 photos have been taken, and this could take weeks, months or years, one should examine the photos, use the dates for their numerological significance, and read the notes in regards to what was going on in one's life at the time. This is supposed to give great clues as to one's journey on the planet at this particular time.

I'm wondering how you, Truman, feel about such instructions.

Thank you for the great posts.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 31st May 2014 at 00:42.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Camilo (10th June 2014), Christine (17th June 2014), Hervé (30th May 2014), johnf (31st May 2014), kanishk (31st May 2014), kirolak (9th June 2014), seko (31st May 2014), spiritwind (30th May 2014), TrumanCash (8th June 2014), Unicorn (30th May 2014)

11. Link to Post #186
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

TrumanCash,

I'm very impressed with your work!

After reading your several mentions of remote viewing, it occurred to me that the "Remote Viewing Aliens" book may be of interest to some of your readers as it seems to enhance your work.

blue-planet-project.com Remote-Viewing-Aliens-Book
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th May 2014 at 23:28.

12. Link to Post #187
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

That chequered pattern was another one of those floating question I had churning at the back of my mind for a long while, figuring out that the masons were somehow dramatizing some kind of implant...

... and, one day, I ran into that fool, that "Pierrot," you know, a picture of an Arlequin (Harlequin in English)...

... it finally clicked: the "Halver Implant," the Dichotomies, etc... all those GPMs (Goals - Problems - Masses)!

Here is a description of "The Halver Implant" by "The Pilot":

Quote It is done with a black and a white wave, which look almost like radiating screens on either side of you (but encompassing your body) It makes a pressure on the right and left sides of the head and shoulders It may cause headaches and affect vision. The same end-word is used on both sides You get "to be good is to agree" on one side while you get "to be evil is to agree" on the other (in other words, they wanted you to agree whether or not you choose to be either good or evil). This probably uses many of the agreements of universes dichotomies (aware/unconscious, strong/weak, etc) as the root word pairs.

The end words probably cycle down to "To .... is to crave sex" and "To .... is to crave bodies." I didn't do a lot with this one. It seems to be very late on the chain and keyed out with a little bit of ITSA. This probably means that its of little importance (but there's always a chance that its the tip of the iceberg too).
    > By The Pilot, decodeq
    That implant halves bodies vertically into left and right with differing goals and then horizontally into top and bottom with other opposite goals in its simplest form...

... and one gets that chequered pattern!

With that, one can unravel the dichotomy existing between bottom ("good") and top ("evil") of that 33 steps pyramidal structure... etc.... There is even some graphic representation of that occult pyramid that shows it with one side white and the other side black... floating around somewhere in this forum

So, there you have it, IMO, the whole of the "masonic" occult stuff:

A bloody implant!

And a lot of "figure-figure" going with it, of course, because it's all mysterious, etc..

I apologize to any readers whom I might have robbed of that "Ha-ah!" moment...

PS: Believe it or not, but this is Brittany's flag:

... which originated from this precursor:

Last edited by Hervé; 31st May 2014 at 00:46.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (17th June 2014), Daughter of Time (31st May 2014), kanishk (31st May 2014), mab777 (9th June 2014), NancyV (31st May 2014), RunningDeer (24th June 2014), seko (31st May 2014), TrumanCash (31st May 2014), william r sanford72 (24th June 2014)

14. Link to Post #188
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Here is what LRH said about that "Halver" in "A History of Man":

Quote "THE HALVER: ...One of the processes thetans used on MEST bodies was a half-light, half-black gun which shot out a wave. Half of this wave, usually the black, hit the right side of the victim's body, the other half, in the same explosion, usually the light side, hit the left side of the victim. This had the effects of causing him to be two people.”

"The halver was rigged up with religious symbols and it truly lays in religion. There is a devil on one side, a symbol carried in the light, angels on the other side. Sometimes it was very fancy and was complicated with dolls in the shape of nudes, angels, devils, strung on wires to slide and dance."

"It did terrible things to the victim: it gave him a conflict, one side with the other, one being good: the other being bad. It gave him sexual compulsion all mixed up with religious compulsion so that an overdose of indulgence would send him to church sometimes into a life of crime. It was a control factor used to keep the community fighting itself."

"The halver lies as a basic under sexual malpractice, under religious fervour. It shows up in almost every preclear as being in chronic restimulation. It is the one the auditor runs as an overt act when the preclear has a sexual or religious motivator."
    Fully dramatized by church clergy of most denominations... especially the Catholic one nowadays, with its troubles with pedophilia seeing the light of day, so to speak.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Christine (17th June 2014), Daughter of Time (31st May 2014), kanishk (31st May 2014), mab777 (9th June 2014), NancyV (31st May 2014), seko (31st May 2014), TrumanCash (31st May 2014)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

The "halver" is a very interesting implant, eh? It appears to tie into the black/white and good/evil phenomenon and may even be one of the implants behind the black and white checkered pattern.

Also, isn't it interesting that the cartoons from the 50s and 60s used to depict and good angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other shoulder that tried to direct the behavior of the person? Perhaps that is also a phenomenon related to hitchhikers as well.

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Here is what LRH said about that "Halver" in "A History of Man":

Quote "THE HALVER: ...One of the processes thetans used on MEST bodies was a half-light, half-black gun which shot out a wave. Half of this wave, usually the black, hit the right side of the victim's body, the other half, in the same explosion, usually the light side, hit the left side of the victim. This had the effects of causing him to be two people.”

"The halver was rigged up with religious symbols and it truly lays in religion. There is a devil on one side, a symbol carried in the light, angels on the other side. Sometimes it was very fancy and was complicated with dolls in the shape of nudes, angels, devils, strung on wires to slide and dance."

"It did terrible things to the victim: it gave him a conflict, one side with the other, one being good: the other being bad. It gave him sexual compulsion all mixed up with religious compulsion so that an overdose of indulgence would send him to church sometimes into a life of crime. It was a control factor used to keep the community fighting itself."

"The halver lies as a basic under sexual malpractice, under religious fervour. It shows up in almost every preclear as being in chronic restimulation. It is the one the auditor runs as an overt act when the preclear has a sexual or religious motivator."
    Fully dramatized by church clergy of most denominations... especially the Catholic one nowadays, with its troubles with pedophilia seeing the light of day, so to speak.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (17th June 2014), Daughter of Time (31st May 2014), Hervé (31st May 2014), johnf (31st May 2014), kanishk (31st May 2014), mab777 (9th June 2014), Rosana (24th February 2019), seko (25th June 2014), william r sanford72 (16th June 2014)

18. Link to Post #190
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Daughter of Time (31st May 2014), johnf (31st May 2014), spiritwind (31st May 2014), TrumanCash (31st May 2014)

20. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

The black/white checkered pattern in Freemasonry also represents the dialectic. It is interesting that there are at least two games of which I am aware that use a checker board. If one can own/control both sides of the game, both dark and light, good and evil, one can control and determine the outcome of the game. In this way one could also achieve "total freedom". One could do whatever one wants to do, even if its unethical or illegal since one controls both sides. No wonder why police and other government officials are involved in "brotherhoods".

It is also interesting that L. Ron Hubbard's "very good friend", Aleister Crowley, dedicated his life to "total freedom" ("Do what thou wilt is the whole of the law") and Hubbard developed his Bridge to "Total Freedom".

As I mentioned before, "total freedom" is a paradox. It is an impossible achievement because if one is totally free, one could be free to harm others and when that happens "the others" eventually end up taking away the perpetrators freedom.

From my own recent experience fifteen millennia ago and other past life recollections, total freedom is what got us into this mess in the first place. By harming others (violation of Law of Consent) implanting methods were developed to capture and control free beings ("OTs") who were exercising "total freedom".

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (17th June 2014), Daughter of Time (31st May 2014), Hervé (31st May 2014), kanishk (31st May 2014), kirolak (9th June 2014), mab777 (9th June 2014), Rosana (24th February 2019), seko (8th June 2014), spiritwind (31st May 2014), Unicorn (31st May 2014)

22. Link to Post #192
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Good catch regarding those "brotherhoods"!

"Total freedom"... from what I understood, LRH was quite reluctant to let out any of his discoveries until he, apparently, discovered that, at the bottom of it all, a being is "basically good."

For some balanced summary of the OTO and that "whole of the law", see this post (<---), this one (<---) as well as this blog-comment (<---) and regarding Hubbard- Parson, see this blog-comment (<---).

Of course, it all depends on how one understands that "Do what thou wilt" to mean... IMO, taken at face value it means "Get hoisted with one's own petard" or, in scientologese: be effect of your own cause. That is, in other words, postulate something in the theta/magic universe and, then, in order to "do" as postulated, one has to "be" at manifestation level what the "doing" requires in order to "have" the total effect/end result of that postulate/"wilt." Never mind that such is against the second rule of "Magic": "Never be the effect of your own cause." Which is where everyone failed.

Back to that game of declaring the other half of a universe the "enemy" (one black, one white) and that's the war that's been going on for eons between the "Thought People" and "The Electronics People" (see post # 133 <---). No division, no war, no game... that's what's deemed "boring"... but, is it really?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (17th June 2014), Daughter of Time (31st May 2014), kirolak (9th June 2014), mab777 (9th June 2014)

24. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Regarding the "balanced" links given--I think they are part of outer "mystery" concept; that is, it is what they want the public to know about and what they want the lower initiates to know about. It says nothing about the inner "mystery" or higher levels of initiation where the real "secrets" and debauchery or blood letting take place. This is the point I have been making about "occultic" practices. There is a light side (outer, public) and a dark side (inner, very secret).

Good catch regarding those "brotherhoods"!

"Total freedom"... from what I understood, LRH was quite reluctant to let out any of his discoveries until he, apparently, discovered that, at the bottom of it all, a being is "basically good."

For some balanced summary of the OTO and that "whole of the law", see this post (<---), this one (<---) as well as this blog-comment (<---) and regarding Hubbard- Parson, see this blog-comment (<---).

Of course, it all depends on how one understands that "Do what thou wilt" to mean... IMO, taken at face value it means "Get hoisted with one's own petard" or, in scientologese: be effect of your own cause. That is, in other words, postulate something in the theta/magic universe and, then, in order to "do" as postulated, one has to "be" at manifestation level what the "doing" requires in order to "have" the total effect/end result of that postulate/"wilt." Never mind that such is against the second rule of "Magic": "Never be the effect of your own cause." Which is where everyone failed.

Back to that game of declaring the other half of a universe the "enemy" (one black, one white) and that's the war that's been going on for eons between the "Thought People" and "The Electronics People" (see post # 133 <---). No division, no war, no game... that's what's deemed "boring"... but, is it really?

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (17th June 2014), Daughter of Time (31st May 2014), Hervé (31st May 2014), johnf (31st May 2014), mab777 (9th June 2014)

26. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

That chequered pattern was another one of those floating question I had churning at the back of my mind for a long while, figuring out that the masons were somehow dramatizing some kind of implant...

... and, one day, I ran into that fool, that "Pierrot," you know, a picture of an Arlequin (Harlequin in English)...

... it finally clicked: the "Halver Implant," the Dichotomies, etc... all those GPMs (Goals - Problems - Masses)!

Here is a description of "The Halver Implant" by "The Pilot":

Quote It is done with a black and a white wave, which look almost like radiating screens on either side of you (but encompassing your body) It makes a pressure on the right and left sides of the head and shoulders It may cause headaches and affect vision. The same end-word is used on both sides You get "to be good is to agree" on one side while you get "to be evil is to agree" on the other (in other words, they wanted you to agree whether or not you choose to be either good or evil). This probably uses many of the agreements of universes dichotomies (aware/unconscious, strong/weak, etc) as the root word pairs.

The end words probably cycle down to "To .... is to crave sex" and "To .... is to crave bodies." I didn't do a lot with this one. It seems to be very late on the chain and keyed out with a little bit of ITSA. This probably means that its of little importance (but there's always a chance that its the tip of the iceberg too).
    > By The Pilot, decodeq
    That implant halves bodies vertically into left and right with differing goals and then horizontally into top and bottom with other opposite goals in its simplest form...

... and one gets that chequered pattern!

With that, one can unravel the dichotomy existing between bottom ("good") and top ("evil") of that 33 steps pyramidal structure... etc.... There is even some graphic representation of that occult pyramid that shows it with one side white and the other side black... floating around somewhere in this forum

So, there you have it, IMO, the whole of the "masonic" occult stuff:

A bloody implant!

And a lot of "figure-figure" going with it, of course, because it's all mysterious, etc..

I apologize to any readers whom I might have robbed of that "Ha-ah!" moment...

PS: Believe it or not, but this is Brittany's flag:

... which originated from this precursor:

It makes me wonder if the checkered floor of Ra's ship was knowingly and intentionally used to trigger this implant in Earthbound humans or if the designers of the floor of Ra's ship were themselves unknowingly acting out (dramatizing) this implant.

Amzer do you have any idea who "The Pilot" is or who the creators of the decoder.moy.su website are? It sounds like FreeZone auditors from the language used. And why the image of a Gray on their home page?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (17th June 2014), Freeda B. (4th May 2015)

28. Link to Post #195
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Well, my using some simple arithmetic indicates that somehow, the "Halver" type of implants having been around far longer than Ra's space craft, it would seem that "they", too, were on the effect side of it; even though they might have used it or even be the "originators" of it... so, I guess, my answer would be "both": dramatizing that type of implant and also using its trigerring effect on "like-minded" individuals. A sort of brotherhood buildup by commonly activated implants

As for "The Pilot", see post # 105 (<---), his name was Ken Ogger and, indeed, a FreeZoner by agglomeration.

I do not know who the creators of the website are but, for sure, they don't belong to $CN "orthodoxy" anymore!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (17th June 2014), Daughter of Time (1st June 2014), seko (25th June 2014), TrumanCash (3rd June 2014)

30. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    Hmmmmmmmm.... my avatar has a checkered floor! Albeit blue and white...

In one of the "Teachings from Pleiades" books, the checkered issue is mentioned as having great significance across the universe.

The instruction given in such a book is that one should photograph images of any checkered board, floor, wall, ceiling, painting, object or whatever that one coincidentally comes across. The photo should be saved, dated, and notes of one's state of mind as well as whatever may be seemingly significant which is going on in one's life at the time of the taking of the photo.

After 27 photos have been taken, and this could take weeks, months or years, one should examine the photos, use the dates for their numerological significance, and read the notes in regards to what was going on in one's life at the time. This is supposed to give great clues as to one's journey on the planet at this particular time.

I'm wondering how you, Truman, feel about such instructions.

Thank you for the great posts.
    Hi, DOT. Sorry for the delay in replying to your post. It is interesting that the checkered pattern would have significance in the "Teachings from Pleiades". However, I am not familiar with those books.

How do I feel about such instructions?--My viewpoint is that people can create their own journey on the planet. I think it is more relevant to use one's own intuition, consciously create one's own path/journey in a way that is harmonious and flows with life. This particular "Pleiades" teaching seems to be a bit too arbitrary and really unnecessary.

TLC

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2014), Daughter of Time (8th June 2014), Hervé (8th June 2014), mab777 (9th June 2014), seko (25th June 2014), Unicorn (8th June 2014), william r sanford72 (15th June 2014)

32. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

L. Ron Hubbard's "very good friend", Aleister Crowley, recommended human sacrifice (a child) in Chapter XII of his book MAGICK IN THEORY AND PRACTICE:

OF THE BLOODY SACRIFICE: AND MATTERS COGNATE

"It is necessary for us to consider carefully the problems connected with the bloody sacrifice, for this question is indeed traditionally important in Magick....

"For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim....Those magicians who object to the use of blood have endeavored to replace it with incense. For such a purpose the incense of Abramelin may be burnt in large quantities. Dittany of Crete is also a valuable medium. Both these incenses are very catholic in their nature, and suitable for almost any materialization. But the bloody sacrifice, though more dangerous, is more efficacious; and for nearly all purposes human sacrifice is the best.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (17th June 2014), Daughter of Time (10th June 2014), mab777 (11th June 2014), Rosana (24th February 2019), spiritwind (13th June 2014), Unicorn (10th June 2014)

34. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

I would like to continue to analyze "Scientology" and L. Ron Hubbard as it provides a very good example of how social implants can be used to create a matrix of mind control. It also provides some insight on how to identify a sociopath.

Ironically, what Hubbard did was to research and discover, with the help of many dedicated people, how to disable psychological implants, including past life implants. However, in doing so, he created an organization that became a social implant, which he called the "Church of Scientology". The current "church" is being run by a blatant sociopath, David Miscavige.

Unfortunately, it was Hubbard's own unethical, criminal and aberrant behavior that he hard-wired into the very structure of this so-called "church".

Although I never knew L. Ron Hubbard personally, I have direct experience of Dianetics and Scientology as I was on the staff of two of the Scientology organizations (called "Orgs"). I also have interviewed numerous people who knew Ron Hubbard personally in their current lifetime as well as people who knew him in their previous lifetime. However, one only needs to use an internet search engine and YouTube to hear the testimonies of the many people who knew L. Ron Hubbard personally.

L. Ron Hubbard appears to have built his "church" on the light/dark principle of the occult. He even coined the term "Black Dianetics", which he used (and the current "church" uses) to attack perceived enemies. For example, Hubbard's policy of "fair game" allowed Scientologists to declare anyone they don't like to be a "suppressive person" who can "be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed." This, of course, is not only unethical, it is illegal. On the light side, much of the "technology" can be very beneficial for people, which Hubbard called "White Dianetics". He had a public face which was benevolent and charming and yet he had a very dark side that was hidden from most Scientologists. (Even with the internet now most ex-Scientologists do not take the time to investigate Hubbard's dark side.) He also had secret policies that only certain people were allowed to read (e.g., Guardian's Office policy, later called "Office of Special Affairs"). David Mayo was one of many people who provided an inside look at L. Ron Hubbard's secret and dark behavior.

David Mayo was the Senior Case Supervisor International for Scientology and was one of Hubbard's personal auditors who saved his life in 1978. At one point Hubbard wanted David Mayo to takeover the technology division of Scientology. According to an affidvit by David Mayo: "The technology of Dianetics and Scientology is a product of the efforts of many people, including myself, and among others, Melanie Murray, Julie Mayo, Merrill Mayo, Dona Haber, Brian Livingston, and Phoebe Mauer. Moreover, I am the primary source of NOTs and SOLO NOTs." [NOTS stands for New Era Diantics for Operating Thetans and is what is collectively known as the upper OT levels 5 through 7.]

The following are quotes from the David Mayo interview from BARE-FACED MESSIAH about L. Ron Hubbard:

"He [Hubbard] could be capable of incredible cruelty. On the ship there was an old man on the Royal Scotman who he made push a peanut round the decks with his nose. He had to get down on his hands and knees, he had to go round the deck, quite a long distance in a race with one or two others also in trouble. The first one back got let off and the last one got a double penalty. It was really tough on this old guy, Charlie Reisdorf. The surface of the deck was very rough wood, prone to splinter, so after pushing peanuts with their noses, they all had raw, bleeding noses, leaving a trail of blood behind them. I not only saw it but the entire crew of the ship was mustered - a mandatory attendance - we were required to watch this punishment, to make an example of it for the rest of us. Reisdorf was in his late 50s probably. His two daughters were messengers, they were 11 or 12 at time and his wife was there also. It was hard to say which was worse to watch: this old guy with a bleeding nose or his wife and kids sobbing and crying at being forced to watch this. Hubbard was standing there calling the shots, yelling, "Faster, Faster!". It was indignity, degradation and breaking a person's will, and making people watch. It was disgusting."

"They used to have people locked in the chain locker, including small children. It was very dangerous because if the anchor started to slip and start running out, it would turn a body into pulp in no time at all. I saw children locked up in the chain locker." [Also, hear Hana Whitfield's chain lock testimony here about a four-year old boy who Hubbard had locked up in the chain locker for two days and nights for chewing a telex.]

"What worried me was when I saw things he did and statements he made that showed his intentions were different from what they appeared to be. I began to realise he wasn't acting for the public good or for the benefit of mankind, it worked partly that way and he may have started out like that, but in later years, in his own words, he had "an insatiable lust for power and money".

"He told me he was obsessed by "an insatiable lust for power and money". He said it very emphatically. He thought it wasn't possible to get enough. He didn't say it as if it was a fault, just his frustration that he couldn't get enough."
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 19th June 2014 at 23:11.

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (17th June 2014), Daughter of Time (14th June 2014), Hervé (13th June 2014), mab777 (16th June 2014), Sebastion (13th June 2014), spiritwind (13th June 2014), Unicorn (13th June 2014), william r sanford72 (15th June 2014)

36. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Hubbard made a practice of imprisoning people under unconscionable conditions, sometimes with extreme hard labor, sleep deprivation, food restrictions served in a slop bucket, no bathroom facilities, etc. These are some of the techniques used in MKUltra-style mind control. The modern American prison system is not even close to being that bad. However, he presented a benevolent face to the public saying imprisonment doesn't rehabilitate people.

At sea, he had "total freedom" to use and abuse people since it was not under the jurisdiction of any country.

"Hubbard said that maritime law prevailed, like in days of Hornblower, when the captain of ship has the power of God Almighty. He said under maritime law he had total power over everyone on the vessel." [David Mayo interview from BARE-FACE MESSIAH]

He made a daily practice of throwing people overboard which is in itself a violent, criminal act. The ship was about three stories above the water so one hit the water hard and sometimes it caused injuries. If anyone laughed or did not show that they were terrorized by it, they were blindfolded or had their hands or feet tied before being thrown overboard. The harbors often had raw sewage floating in them. I personally know two people that he had thrown overboard, one of whom remarked that a turd floated by his face when he surfaced. Hubbard watched from above and sometimes even laughed or made derisive remarks. He appeared to enjoy terrorizing people.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (17th June 2014), Daughter of Time (15th June 2014), mab777 (16th June 2014), Rosana (24th February 2019), spiritwind (16th June 2014), Unicorn (15th June 2014)

38. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

I wonder if Hubbard was infiltrated by some alien/demonic force. Thats blatant sadistic behavior.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

TrumanCash (16th June 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast