+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #341
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Cathy O'Brien interview Dec 2018

[The reply has been deleted]
    Last edited by Kristal Star; 19th December 2018 at 06:39.

2. Link to Post #342
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default Matrix mind control

So one might ask, in the most concise statement: What is the matrix?

THE MATRIX IS THE SELF-IMPOSED PRISON OF BELIEF.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd January 2019 at 17:50.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

mab777 (6th November 2020), RunningDeer (20th January 2019), Valerie Villars (15th March 2019)

4. Link to Post #343
    Thanks

Default MIND CONTROL in the MATRIX

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    So one might ask, in the most concise statement: What is the matrix?

THE MATRIX IS THE SELF-IMPOSED PRISON OF BELIEF.
    The statement in the post above refers to a form of mind control in the matrix. However, it specifically refers to the mind control that people accept voluntarily. It does not refer to the much less frequent forms of mind control such as MKUltra-style mind control and trauma-based mind control including both mild and intense forms of torture because such enforced methods of mind control are not "self-imposed".

Most religions were established by the Mantids and Anunnaki and to a lesser extent Grays. I mention the Grays based upon the experiences of "Jack Wylie" when he was abducted by short Grays as a young boy. They programmed him--while under the usual hypnotic trance imposed by abducting ETs--into believing "God" was a "He" and must be obeyed, that he must be "religious" and "believe" and not to question and just have faith. [Ref: page 134 of PDF in THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET]

This abduction is most interesting because short Grays are sometimes referred to as biological robots by UFO researchers. I have never felt that was the case from my own experiences and research with abductees. So here we see short Grays engaged in intentionally programming a young abductee into believing a god-worshipping religion created by Mantids and Anunnaki.

What is also interesting is that "Jack Wylie" was raised in a Catholic family yet he eventually questioned his religion and began seeking truth instead of swallowing a religious belief system hook line and sinker. He rejected these religious beliefs and that raises the question of why was he able to do that when most people never question their beliefs. What's more he was subjected to both conscious and unconscious religious programming yet it did not stick.

Why do some people become so programmed with certain beliefs and belief systems that they are unable to question it?

The story of Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach is of course a fictional example of the consequences of breaking away from the flock and becoming a free thinker--something that is often very difficult to do and is often frowned upon or violently suppressed by society or a government.

My own awakening began when I was attending a Christian church and I raised the possibility of past lives to the preacher and his wife. Wow! If looks could kill! I was severely scolded that it was a "blasphemy" to speak of such things. That was when I realized that religion was all about mind control.

What is also interesting is that the heaven/hell concept promoted by most if not all Christian sects is not even contained in the Bible. [The word "Hell" was never in the Bible but was later substituted for the "Gehenna"--Hel was the Nordic goddess of the underworld.]

What I have observed in myself and a minority of other people is that there appears to be an innate ability to question authority with some people while others are very easily programmed.

After I had published THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET in 1995 I met Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips. At that time Mark stated the principle that "Mind control equals information control." Since that time I have done a lot of reflection on what he said and I consider those five words to be the most concise statement of what mind control is.

Mark's statement includes both the violently administered MKUltra-style, trauma-based mind control as well as the voluntarily accepted religious programming. In the case of voluntary acceptance the information is not questioned but simply accepted to be true based upon what another person or group of people claim to be true.

Ironically, the "New Testament" of the Bible presents the idea of seeking truth and that by seeking truth one can be set free. Unfortunately, it has been misinterpreted to keep people from actually seeking truth. I have found this to be a principle that can applied to many real life situations and more importantly the primary tool to discover the nature of the reality in which we live.

This truth seeking principle is the primary modus operandi for matrix deprogramming. We are programmed from birth so there is a lot to deprogram and it can only be done on one's own volition by questioning everything we have been taught to believe.

As difficult as it is from most people to set aside their beliefs and belief systems to seek truth and the true nature of reality I do not see much hope for mankind to evolve out of the chaos and endless wars on this planet. It is easy to blame the manipulative ETs for this mess but that in itself does not lead to a positive solution. Though they created this prison planet it can only be sustained by the continuation of the self-imposed prisons of belief.

The power of belief is so strong and so firmly instilled in the human psyche by voluntary acceptance that one must summon up an incredible amount of will power and willingness to turn one's back on the group think of the flock. It can be one of life's greatest challenges to become a Jonathan Livingston Seagull.

But it can be done if each person begins by QUESTIONING AUTHORITY and then to continue to SEEK TRUTH in spite of the pressures of society to conform.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd January 2019 at 17:49.

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

DeeMetrios (21st August 2019), Ernie Nemeth (24th September 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (20th January 2019), johnf (20th January 2019), mab777 (6th November 2020), onevoice (17th March 2019), Orph (20th January 2019), RunningDeer (20th January 2019), Savannah (31st October 2020), toppy (7th March 2020), Valerie Villars (20th January 2019), Victoria (3rd September 2019), what is a name? (21st January 2019), Zirconian (31st October 2020)

6. Link to Post #344
    Thanks

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

I just ran across this video of a lecture by Linda Moulton Howe at the Ozark Mountain UFO Conference in 2013. Even though Linda was skeptical of my research and personal experiences in 1996, she now does understand a much bigger picture. This lecture reveals that she now understands that the bigger picture involves the Mantis ETs and their artificial reincarnation system and their manipulation of us as spiritual beings.

Linda Moulton Howe and Taxonomy of Extraterrestrial Biological Entities (EBEs)

However, in THE EYE OF RA I go much deeper into this phenomenon and how the Mantis work with the Anunnaki in a coordinated effort to manipulate us, control us and keep us in spiritual darkness.

And may the truth set us free,
    Truman Cash
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 15th March 2019 at 18:40.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

DeeMetrios (21st August 2019), Hervé (15th March 2019), mab777 (6th November 2020), onevoice (17th March 2019), Savannah (31st October 2020), toppy (7th March 2020), Valerie Villars (15th March 2019), Zirconian (31st October 2020)

8. Link to Post #345
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

It's so difficult to know what is really happening. My own experience, with a blond nordic, a tall white and inexplicable popping into other dimensions left me more confused than ever. One thing it did teach me was to trust myself.

It was an excellent presentation by Linda. She's a great lady.

Truman, I'm familiar with your material. It's hard to know exactly just what is going on here. Finding a color drawing of a grey with a triangular insignia on his "shirt",drawn by my son, which I found after he died, and realizing it's significance after my experience only added fuel and confusion to the fire.

We never, ever had any, and I do mean any, material on ets around my home when he was growing up. I simply didn't like the stuff and frankly thought it was all bull ****. Before it happened to me.

Amen brother. May the truth set us free.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DeeMetrios (21st August 2019), mab777 (6th November 2020), Savannah (31st October 2020), toppy (7th March 2020), TrumanCash (15th March 2019), Victoria (3rd September 2019), Yoda (26th December 2021), Zirconian (31st October 2020)

10. Link to Post #346
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Science Is Starting to Catch Up to the Sci-Fi Film Gattaca
    Truthstream Media
    Published on Mar 8, 2019
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DeeMetrios (21st August 2019), toppy (7th March 2020), TrumanCash (15th March 2019), Victoria (3rd September 2019), Zirconian (31st October 2020)

12. Link to Post #347
    Thanks

Just to update this thread--I have not been abducted since my last abduction in 2012. After my remote viewing communication and agreement with the tall Gray that had implanted me in 2012, they have completely left me alone to live my life in peace. I am very thankful for this.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (18th October 2020), DeeMetrios (21st August 2019), Icare (31st October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (22nd August 2019), mab777 (6th November 2020), onevoice (29th August 2019), Savannah (31st October 2020), Siphonemis (19th August 2019), sunflower (19th August 2019), toppy (7th March 2020), Valerie Villars (29th August 2019)

14. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

Just a reminder for those who might be interested:

I am willing to teach the non-hypnotic abduction memory recovery techniques to any sincere individuals who want to become independent researchers. The techniques are safe, simple and can be learned in a short amount of time.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd May 2021), Cara (30th August 2019), Icare (31st October 2020), Josh88 (4th May 2021), Mark (4th May 2021), RogeRio (24th September 2019), Savannah (31st October 2020), sunflower (29th August 2019), toppy (7th March 2020), Valerie Villars (29th August 2019), Victoria (3rd September 2019)

16. Link to Post #349
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Hi Truman, I'm relatively new member (2 months) that found you today. Very Nice to meet you !

I think I'm almost (mentaly) awake, exempt, unbiase, already a independent researcher engaged to provide assistance to raise awareness and awakening, for those who are (sincerely) interested in this which cross my path

So, I have interest to know your techniques and probably will able to contribute somewhat, because I can connect telepathically other inteligences (consciousness).

I'm very interested in researching about my (cosmic) origins, and if your techniques can help me with this, I will be very grateful to you share the techs with me. I just downloaded your two books and will try to read the contents in next days.

Meanwhile, I invite you to see my last thread opened here 40 BIO ENERGETIC EXERCICES. in which I believe, some items listed can be related to your techniques.

regards,
    Last edited by RogeRio; 24th September 2019 at 15:00. Reason: bad english

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

onevoice (24th September 2019), toppy (7th March 2020), TrumanCash (24th October 2019), Victoria (17th June 2021), Zirconian (31st October 2020)

18. Link to Post #350
    Thanks

I just found the information from "Gene" regarding the DUMBs in the US and elsewhere. I was quite surprised to see the map he showed on the "Blessed 2 Teach" channel on Bitchute. The map showed a major tunnel going through Washington State and into Canada. This tunnel shown on that map ran right over the underground base that I was abducted into in 1994!

This is the first time I have ever seen confirmation of the location of this by a another person (other than "Jack Wylie").

I just used the National Geographic satellite map to locate the base and I found a very curious looking square where the base was and apparently still is. This square looked very out of place on the satellite map. The longitude of that area is -119.62 and the latitude is 48.92. I don't know how to get it any closer for now.

The base is between Spectacle Lake, Palmer Lake and Wannacut Lake near the Canadian border on the eastern side of the Cascade mountains in north central Washington State.

I will be writing more about this as I get time as I intentionally whited out certain details on the printed pages before launching the PDF on the internet. Also, I have had experiences later related to this matter.

You can read about my DUMB experiences (two nights) by clicking on the "EYE OF RA" link below and scrolling to page 80 of the PDF. I will write more about this in the next post.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), ClearWater (2nd November 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), mab777 (6th November 2020), RunningDeer (6th November 2020), Savannah (31st October 2020), wegge (5th November 2020), Zirconian (31st October 2020)

20. Link to Post #351
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

I just used the National Geographic satellite map to locate the base and I found a very curious looking square where the base was and apparently still is. This square looked very out of place on the satellite map. The longitude of that area is -119.62 and the latitude is 48.92. I don't know how to get it any closer for now.

Don't you see a problem with this map, then?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), TrumanCash (31st October 2020)

22. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

Don't you see a problem with this map, then?
    Yes, it certainly appears that they don't want anyone to see what's there. However, I did see what's there in 1995 on a subsequent hike into that area with Charlie. The area where the hangar door was looked like a rectangular area of about 100 X 50 or 70 feet. However, I was looking at it from a distance so my estimate of the measurements are approximate. It stood out like a sore thumb since the surrounding trees were tall and that area only had short trees and bushes. It might have been a hologram, though.

I had asthma at the time and the long walk into that area wore me out so I did not have the energy to walk all the way to that area and have to walk a much longer distance back to the car.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Harmony (31st October 2020), raregem (31st October 2020), RunningDeer (6th November 2020), Savannah (31st October 2020), Zirconian (31st October 2020)

24. Link to Post #353
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Interesting.

I never knew this thread existed and I'm gratefully skimming through some posts.

I have to say, your opening post to this thread was far superior to my own opening post in my recent matrix thread, though I'm a novice with social media and was clumsy in the beginning.

Our experiences, though not similar have some agreed conclusions.

I'm careful what I post, as energetic links are created with a point of focus which results in a holographic experience, all will experience (on some level) their point of focus, whether they know it or not, though I physically experience my links.

I also end up clearing any linked into negative holographic experience and I also have a heartfelt resonance and kundalini high if the link is positive.
    Some but not many directly experience their point of focus. I do have to be careful what I focus on and that can hinder further exploration and discussion on my part.

I do know where your coming from and it is great you've written and shared your experiences.

I also know that there are positive solutions and this is the time to focus on them, as it does make a difference.

The more people raise their consciousness, in whatever way is appropriate for them with a focus on positive solutions or potentials, the bigger the difference and the greater the effects are of dissolving the suppression of our true nature.

Thankyou and take care.
    Last edited by Zirconian; 31st October 2020 at 19:31.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Harmony (6th November 2020), Reinhard (5th June 2021), Savannah (31st October 2020), sunflower (1st November 2020), TrumanCash (31st October 2020)

26. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

I just found another map that shows the location of this base into which I was abducted. It was in a video by Alfred Webre and Karen MacDonald with "Gene Decoder": https://newtube.app/user/TrueTube/xNV9sqL

In that video Gene shows a DUMB map with a Twitter source: https://twitter.com/SnarkishDanno/st...27708924063749

On that map you can see this DUMB in north central Washington State. It's the only one shown in that area and its right where I and another abductee were previously abducted. I used the pseudonym "Jack Wylie" for him in my book, but his first name was Dave. I'll not use his last name as I do protect peoples' privacy. It was Dave's abduction in this area that made me want to go to this area to check it out.

This map shows several DUMBs in the Spokane area and Fairchild Air Force Base. You can follow the path of the tunnel from there to the one in north central Washington State where Dave and I were both abducted.

I do not believe this is a coincidence so I think the appearance of a base there validates this map as genuine.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 31st October 2020 at 15:49.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Agape (2nd November 2020), Bill Ryan (31st October 2020), Harmony (6th November 2020), norman (31st October 2020), RunningDeer (6th November 2020), Savannah (31st October 2020), sunflower (1st November 2020), Zirconian (31st October 2020)

28. Link to Post #355
    Thanks

Default Matrix Revealed

Since documenting my research and experiences in the mid-90s, I found that most people were not ready for my information that goes deep down the rabbit hole.

Also, Phil Schneider, whom I personally knew, was assassinated in 1996 so I became more cautious about going public with my information. Consequently, I have been flying low on the radar for the past twenty+ years.

It is my perception at this time that there is a battle going on for control of Planet Earth. I see that there is a lot of information now about DUMBs including the machinery that makes them. I am encouraged by all the people who have awakened to the reality in which we now live and are now open to the kind of information that I have written about in my books.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 3rd November 2020 at 21:54.

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Agape (2nd November 2020), Bill Ryan (1st November 2020), cuitlahuac (23rd January 2021), DeeMetrios (2nd November 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd November 2020), Harmony (6th November 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (1st November 2020), mab777 (6th November 2020), One (1st November 2020), Peace in Oz (2nd November 2020), RunningDeer (6th November 2020), Savannah (1st November 2020), sunflower (1st November 2020), wegge (5th November 2020), Zirconian (2nd January 2021)

30. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

UPDATE: I just looked over the area where the underground military/Grays base entrance was with Mapquest satellite map and I could not find it. It was a perfect rectangle that stuck out like a sore thumb when I first saw it in a subsequent hike into that area in 1995.

That area has now been populated with a few homes. Perhaps they closed this base entrance due to my exposing it in the mid-90s.

I am now editing my underground base experience with the details that I left out in THE EYE OF RA. I will also include the subsequent trips we made to this area. When finished, it will not be a pdf and I will post it here on Project Avalon.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2020), cuitlahuac (23rd January 2021), Elainie (5th November 2020), Gwin Ru (5th November 2020), Harmony (6th November 2020), Innocent Warrior (5th November 2022), mab777 (6th November 2020), RunningDeer (6th November 2020), sunflower (6th November 2020), wegge (5th November 2020), Zirconian (2nd January 2021)

32. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

UPDATE: I've been doing a lot of searching lately with satellite and topographic maps and I determined where the area was in which I was standing at that time I saw where the hangar doors were to the base. I was looking to the west at the eastern slope of the Palmer Lake ridge when I saw the rectangular cut-out of the forest. I was standing at 48 degrees 52’ 24” N latitude and 119 degrees 32’ 39” W longitude.

And here is where it gets pretty weird.

In 1995 when I walked into that base area for the last time, I did not remember seeing the rectangular cut-out of the trees where the door to the hangar was. The memory of this surfaced years later because the Grays had blocked my memory of seeing it in 1995. I can still remember seeing where this hangar door/roof was. It did indeed stick out like a sore thumb. This was before anyone lived in this area.

I call it a hangar "door" into the base but it was actually the roof to the small hangar that was big enough for a small Grays ship. The roof that functioned as a door conformed to the slope of the hillside and so it was not perfectly level. This is why I could see it was a rectangle. If it were not sloped I probably would not have been able to see it.

I cannot find any trace of the hangar "door" now using satellite maps. I would assume that they closed that entrance and most likely they filled it in so that no trace of it would ever be found.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 7th November 2020 at 03:28.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2020), Chris Gilbert (6th November 2020), cuitlahuac (23rd January 2021), Elainie (6th November 2020), Gwin Ru (2nd January 2021), Harmony (2nd January 2021), Peace in Oz (6th November 2020), RunningDeer (6th November 2020), sunflower (7th November 2020), Zirconian (2nd January 2021)

34. Link to Post #358
    Thanks

I have posted an updated, detailed version of my underground military/Grays base experience in the Underground Base section here.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

cuitlahuac (23rd January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (2nd January 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd January 2021), Harmony (2nd January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (2nd January 2021), Mark (4th May 2021), sunflower (2nd January 2021), wegge (2nd January 2021), Zirconian (2nd January 2021)

36. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

Insider Exposes Freemasonry as World's Oldest Religion and Luciferian Plans for The New World Order

It is important to know that most Freemasons are pretty decent people. They just don't know (or don't want to know) that there is a secret society within Freemasonry that is mostly sociopathic and evil. Freemasonry and other related secret societies present a beneficent facade to hide the inner secret society.

In this video former Freemason Altiyan Childs explains the Luciferian/Satanic side of Freemasonry and reveals the identity of many Freemasons in this insidious inner secret society. This video is over five hours but it is worth watching the whole thing. Most people watch it in several sittings because of its length.

Although Altiyan Childs does not specifically go into the covid fraud and rigged elections, one can see how the "powers that be" were able to secretly work together to orchestrate their nefarious plans for their "New Order of the Ages" which we are now witnessing. Freemasons have usurped governments from we the people and are now lying and gaslighting us to bring in their one world government. They work together in both Democratic and Republican parties.

It appears from this video that Childs does not understand who is really behind all of this. As I have detailed in my second book, THE EYE OF RA, it is the negative ETs who created Earth religions and secret societies that are the hidden source of the manipulation and chaos.

https://rumble.com/vhgzmp-insider-ex...an-plans-.html
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 4th June 2021 at 19:56.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Gwin Ru (14th December 2021), Harmony (14th December 2021), mab777 (13th June 2021), onevoice (5th June 2021)

38. Link to Post #360
    Thanks

The powers that wanna be are working hard to censor truth on the internet and are shutting down websites, etc. I therefore want to encourage people to download my free books here on Avalon in case the books may no longer be available in the future. I discovered the man behind the curtain due to my adventures as an abductee/contactee.

ALL my information is free and anyone can use it as long as they do not alter it. So please feel free to download it to disc, thumb drive or print out THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET and/or THE EYE OF RA. Also, if anyone wants to print out my books and sell them on the internet. Just let me know if you want to do that. I don't want money for what I have been doing since the mid-90s. I give my information freely to the world. I have never made a penny on it.

My books are mostly the recorded sessions of abductees and contactees with whom I worked, so I just wanted to get the documentation of my research and experiences in the public venue. However, I am now working on summarizing the contents of my books which may eventually be published in a separate book. For example, I have summarized my "DUMB" experience which I think is very important to disseminate broadly. People need to know what has been going on underground and that we the people have been sold out. Here is the link to my experience in the deep underground military/Grays base here on Avalon: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...88#post1400388

Thank You And May The Truth Set Us Free,
    Truman L. Cash

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (26th December 2021), Delight (7th November 2022), Gwin Ru (14th December 2021), Harmony (14th December 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (14th December 2021), Peace in Oz (14th December 2021), ThePythonicCow (20th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast