1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Justoneman stated: "I just can't ever give up hope we can all exit the nightmare and do so for good." (I am assuming that "nightmare" is synonymous with "matrix" specifically in relation to this planet.)

Likewise, I do not give up hope that some can exit the nightmare matrix. However, some entities actually like being in it and do not want to exit it. It is my understanding and experience that to leave the matrix one must leave the physical universe.
    I have to be honest... this is absolutely not what I want to believe. I want to believe that if I leave the war I wage within myself, I have exited the matrix.

But I am also very open minded and always flexible about what I end up placing onto my shelf of higher truths - a shelf that is quite sparse these days.

In addition there's a poster here named observer who I believe takes this same view and I have come to highly respect observer which means I have opened my mind further to this possibility (again, a possibility I do not want to believe).

Also, my studies of Gnostics literature and that what they suggest could be interpreted this way... and then with experts such as John Lamb Lash whom I believe shares this same view.

Consider the reasonably modern "gnostic" group, the Cathars -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharism

Note that "Perfecti" have the intent that upon their death they never return to material realms.

Some modern day Gnostics also share this same view.

But I just don't want to accept this might be true... I don't want to believe this. I believe that we can solve the lower egoic issues within our shared, material realm/physical realm experience.

But as I stated, I am wide open minded and just because I want something, just because I prefer to believe something does not mean that will turn out to be the truth.

What a dilemma... damn - justoneman

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Dawn (1st January 2013), DebJoy (12th January 2017), DeDukshyn (15th December 2012), Eram (16th December 2012), Gardener (14th December 2012), Happyjak (1st February 2013), Iloveyou (23rd November 2017), lookbeyond (14th December 2012), Star Tsar (15th December 2012), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,747 times in 1,345 posts

Default Abductions Violate Law of Consent

In this universe and perhaps other universes there is a Natural Law of Consent. It is the same Natural Law principle that was written about in the early stages of what later became the United States of America (but the US has since been transformed into the control center for global domination by the beings controlling this planet.) The law of consent was established in the Declaration of Independence as "governments derive their just powers from the CONSENT of the governed". Unfortunately, that is no longer followed by the de facto "government".

The matrix of this particular universe was formed and is held in place by the violation of the Law of Consent.

For example, abductions by Grays, Reptilians and Mantis beings are a violation of this most important universal principle. The Mantis beings are the most active in the implantation and control of this planet. They are the "man behind the curtain". I documented this fact in THE EYE OF RA. I have more recently traced the Mantis beings involvement with implantation vis-a-vis Earth back to at least 75 million years ago. What they do not know is that they themselves have been implanted to be implanters. Like mindless robots they are simple carrying out their programming which was installed many millions of years ago.

The Grays, Reptilians and Mantis beings are some of the biggest liars in the universe. They work very hard at convincing abductees/contactees and people who listen to channeled messages that we "agreed" to being abducted. This may be true for a very few contactees/abductees, but I have found that it is generally not true at all. It is propaganda to justify their nefarious activities to keep us in spiritual darkness.

I never agreed to be abducted, yet I was constantly admonished by New Agers that I had agreed to be an abductee. The New Agers were simply accepting the propaganda from "channeled entities". As I discovered, the reason that I became an abductee was that I was trying to stop the abductions by Grays over fifteen thousand years ago. So the Mantis beings abducted me and forced me into the artifically-created reincarnation system on this planet so that they can continue to violate the Law of Consent. In spite of this, I am still actively working to restore the Universal Law of Consent on and around this planet.

The very definition of the word "abduction" means that one is taken against one's will. That they can somehow convince an abductee/contactee that they agreed to all of that nonsense is fraud. And fraud itself is a violation of the Law of Consent. No one in their right mind would want to be deceived so that they could be tortured and implanted.

Obviously, they can control abductees better if the abductees believe that they agreed to be abducted. But beyond that it appears that these control freak ETs must maintain at least an appearance of "agreement" or "consent" in order to get away with what they are doing vis-a-vis other galactic powers. Fortunately, not all ETs in this galaxy and universe are as deranged as the ETs that are controlling this planet.

The basic problem of this universe is the violation of the Law of Consent via implantation. This is MKUltra-style mind control using very high-tech "ET" technology. The Mantis beings are experts at it.

This is not to say that all Mantis beings, Grays, and Reptilians, etc, are bad. I'm only referring to the control freak ETs that abduct people. An ethical being will not try to hide their actions by installing amnesia. An ethical being would not shoot you with thousands of volts of electricity to shock you into unconsciousness so that they can implant post-hypnotic suggestions. Unfortunately, this is exactly what Mantis beings do!

They are the beings that are running the "going to the light" technology to manipulate people's religious beliefs. The "light at the end of the tunnel" is just a very advanced technology (from our perspective). They also work together with the human-looking "Serpent Staff Pleiadian" ETs who have been very busy masquerading as "Gods" and establishing religions and secret societies and teaching "Satanic" rituals throughout Earth's history (as I have documented in THE EYE OF RA.) It is a very coordinated effort to keep mankind in spiritual darkness and in a constant state of war. That is why I refer to them as the Extra-Terrestrial Conspirators, or ETCs.

The bottom line is that the matrix will dissolve wherever the Law of Consent is restored.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 15th December 2012 at 19:44.

4. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

amandapoet (18th December 2012), araucaria (10th January 2013), AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Builder (27th December 2016), Calz (30th December 2012), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (15th December 2012), Christine (27th May 2013), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Dawn (1st January 2013), DebJoy (12th January 2017), DeDukshyn (15th December 2012), Eram (16th December 2012), Flash (28th December 2012), Freed Fox (18th December 2012), Gardener (15th December 2012), Grumpy Cat (26th December 2012), Happyjak (1st February 2013), Hervé (15th December 2012), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), Jean-Luc (16th December 2012), jp11 (1st February 2014), lelmaleh (1st January 2014), lookbeyond (15th December 2012), Maunagarjana (10th January 2013), Reinhard (17th January 2013), Sebastion (15th December 2012), soleil (7th June 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), T Smith (16th December 2012), Tyy1907 (18th May 2014), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi Truman, a quick question for you. Do you think that there may be a certain element in the upper echelons of the controllers, who may be getting cold feet as they are attempting to seal the deal? That maybe if they were offered a safe way "out", they would take it and run?

Cheers,
    Fred

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Hi, Fred. Are you referring to controllers on this planet, that is, the international banksters and their henchmen or are you referring to off-planet controllers?

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    Hi Truman, a quick question for you. Do you think that there may be a certain element in the upper echelons of the controllers, who may be getting cold feet as they are attempting to seal the deal? That maybe if they were offered a safe way "out", they would take it and run?

Cheers,
    Fred

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chester (15th December 2012), Dawn (1st January 2013), DeDukshyn (15th December 2012), Eram (16th December 2012), soleil (7th June 2013), Star Tsar (1st January 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Hi, Fred. Are you referring to controllers on this planet, that is, the international banksters and their henchmen or are you referring to off-planet controllers?

Cheers,
    Fred
    Hey Truman, good question, I usually try to be more clear than that. Chalk it up to a rushed post on a busy Saturday. I was thinking about the off world/interdimensional type, if not even the ones pulling THEIR strings.

Fred

9. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Abductions Violate Law of Consent

The bottom line is that the matrix will dissolve wherever the Law of Consent is restored.

TLC
    Fantastic post in its entirety but this last statement begs for an answer - at least from me... and that is, do you believe, Truman, that the matrix could dissolve and that we could still retain the opportunity to experience the realms of materiality, physicality?

I just don't want to be one to unnecessarily throw out the baby with the bath water as the expression goes. Thanks, Chester

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Dawn (1st January 2013), DebJoy (12th January 2017), DeDukshyn (15th December 2012), Eram (16th December 2012), Gardener (8th November 2013), golden lady (17th January 2014), Happyjak (1st February 2013), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), lookbeyond (16th December 2012), Maunagarjana (10th January 2013), Star Tsar (1st January 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

... trim ...

I never agreed to be abducted, yet I was constantly admonished by New Agers that I had agreed to be an abductee. The New Agers were simply accepting the propaganda from "channeled entities". As I discovered, the reason that I became an abductee was that I was trying to stop the abductions by Grays over fifteen thousand years ago. So the Mantis beings abducted me and forced me into the artifically-created reincarnation system on this planet so that they can continue to violate the Law of Consent. In spite of this, I am still actively working to restore the Universal Law of Consent on and around this planet.

... trim ...

TLC
    Hello Truman,

When you say "You" didn't agree, do you mean in this lifetime, by your ego, or are you actually referring to the "You" that is not created from any physical experience, aka your "higher self" or "spirit"? And if the latter is true, how did you come to this information?

I'm not trying to call you out on that at all, I just want clarification of those words from you perspective .... sorry, I don't know you that well and haven't read your books, so I'm starting with basics. I'll try to get up to speed so I can potentially have more meaningful conversation in the future with you.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 16th December 2012 at 00:01.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Chester (15th December 2012), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Dawn (1st January 2013), DebJoy (12th January 2017), Eram (16th December 2012), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), lookbeyond (16th December 2012), soleil (7th June 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #28
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    ... I have more recently traced the Mantis beings involvement with implantation vis-a-vis Earth back to at least 75 million years ago.

[...]
    TLC
    Since you mentioned that dinosaurs infested epoch and unless you already have run into it, this post might be of some interest to you:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Now, this is a very unexpected, weird one:

Who would have thunk that these beautiful, black and white chocolate marble curiosities spit out of an El Hierro submarine volcano would lend strong supportive evidence that this planet we live on got completely and utterly nuked into a billiard ball at around the time of the dinosaurs?

[...]

There you go... there aren't that many ways to generate "sedimentary" or "sedimented" uranium and thorium... however, wholesale nuclear explosions is certainly one of them since the best way to get rid of radio active particles is to "wash" them down....
    ... might even be a good reason to create a BIG FLOOD to wash out those radio-active particles... who knows?

Anyway, to view the whole post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post532714
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (16th December 2012), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Dawn (1st January 2013), DeDukshyn (15th December 2012), Eram (16th December 2012), Gardener (15th December 2012), Iloveyou (23rd November 2017), lookbeyond (16th December 2012), Star Tsar (14th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Thanks for the clarification, Fred. My specialty is in the past lives area and I am not privy to what is going on presently behind the scenes "out there". I know that there are good guys trying to help but also a bunch of insane control freaks running amok "out there" (and down here), who are acting out there implanted programming. I think it's going to be quite a long while before things get cleaned up (if ever). IMO, it will only change if enough beings take responsibility to clean up the mess and part of that would be the implementation of the Law of Consent in this universe. Kind of a big job. But we could get started on this planet in the here and now.

TLC

Cheers,
    Fred
    Hey Truman, good question, I usually try to be more clear than that. Chalk it up to a rushed post on a busy Saturday. I was thinking about the off world/interdimensional type, if not even the ones pulling THEIR strings.

Fred
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 16th December 2012 at 08:58.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Chester (17th December 2012), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Dawn (1st January 2013), DeDukshyn (16th December 2012), Eram (16th December 2012), Fred Steeves (16th December 2012), Gardener (8th November 2013), Happyjak (1st February 2013), Hervé (16th December 2012), Iloveyou (23rd November 2017), soleil (7th June 2013), Star Tsar (1st January 2013)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Good question, Chester. I don't see any problem with experiencing the physical universe as a spiritual being. IMO, the problem is with the control freak implanters messing everything up by violating the Law of Consent. The universe could be quite an enjoyable place to live, create and enjoy what we create.

TLC
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)

TLC
    Fantastic post in its entirety but this last statement begs for an answer - at least from me... and that is, do you believe, Truman, that the matrix could dissolve and that we could still retain the opportunity to experience the realms of materiality, physicality?

I just don't want to be one to unnecessarily throw out the baby with the bath water as the expression goes. Thanks, Chester

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Chester (16th December 2012), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Dawn (1st January 2013), DeDukshyn (16th December 2012), Eram (16th December 2012), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (16th December 2012), Iloveyou (23rd November 2017), Spiral (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (1st January 2013), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Thank you for that very interesting tid bit, Amzer Zo. The dots just keep on connecting, don't they? Science meets spirituality.

Also, of interest is the "forbidden archeology" like the human footprints alongside dinosaur footprints and Klaus Dona's archeological artifacts of people riding on dinosaurs.

TLC

[...]
    ... I have more recently traced the Mantis beings involvement with implantation vis-a-vis Earth back to at least 75 million years ago.

[...]
    TLC
    Since you mentioned that dinosaurs infested epoch and unless you already have run into it, this post might be of some interest to you:

Now, this is a very unexpected, weird one:

Who would have thunk that these beautiful, black and white chocolate marble curiosities spit out of an El Hierro submarine volcano would lend strong supportive evidence that this planet we live on got completely and utterly nuked into a billiard ball at around the time of the dinosaurs?

[...]

There you go... there aren't that many ways to generate "sedimentary" or "sedimented" uranium and thorium... however, wholesale nuclear explosions is certainly one of them since the best way to get rid of radio active particles is to "wash" them down....
    ... might even be a good reason to create a BIG FLOOD to wash out those radio-active particles... who knows?

Anyway, to view the whole post: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post532714
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 16th December 2012 at 09:31.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Chester (16th December 2012), Christine (27th May 2013), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Dawn (1st January 2013), Eram (16th December 2012), Gardener (8th November 2013), Happyjak (1st February 2013), Hervé (16th December 2012), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), Reinhard (17th January 2013), soleil (7th June 2013), Spiral (15th January 2013), spiritwind (22nd December 2013), Star Tsar (1st January 2013)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Hello, DeDukshyn. That information comes from my own extensive past life memory retrieval as an abductee over the past twelve thousand plus years vis-a-vis Earth plus my activities with an ET group called the Thelosians about three millennia before that. I cover that more extensively in THE EYE OF RA.

TLC

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    ... trim ...

... trim ...

TLC
    Hello Truman,

When you say "You" didn't agree, do you mean in this lifetime, by your ego, or are you actually referring to the "You" that is not created from any physical experience, aka your "higher self" or "spirit"? And if the latter is true, how did you come to this information?

I'm not trying to call you out on that at all, I just want clarification of those words from you perspective .... sorry, I don't know you that well and haven't read your books, so I'm starting with basics. I'll try to get up to speed so I can potentially have more meaningful conversation in the future with you.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Chester (16th December 2012), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Dawn (1st January 2013), DeDukshyn (16th December 2012), Eram (16th December 2012), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (16th December 2012), lookbeyond (16th December 2012), soleil (7th June 2013), Spiral (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (1st January 2013)

23. Link to Post #33
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Indeed, very interesting dots which get connected

[...]

... I have more recently traced the Mantis beings involvement with implantation vis-a-vis Earth back to at least 75 million years ago. What they do not know is that they themselves have been implanted to be implanters. Like mindless robots they are simple carrying out their programming which was installed many millions of years ago.

[...]

TLC
    Now, for this part above... that makes for quite a labyrinth with no exit because, without the tools you are using, I don't think anyone can make any heads nor tails of what's floating around as "honest truths."

For example, taking the thread by Simon Parkes, when one knows that this kind of double, triple, quadruple twists have been put in place, there are no guide posts left for proper discernment... that's quite a trap to get out of.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (16th December 2012), Christine (27th May 2013), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Dawn (1st January 2013), Eram (16th December 2012), Gardener (17th December 2012), Happyjak (1st February 2013), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), lookbeyond (16th December 2012), Reinhard (17th January 2013), soleil (7th June 2013), Spiral (15th January 2013), TrumanCash (17th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Indeed, very interesting dots which get connected

[...]

... I have more recently traced the Mantis beings involvement with implantation vis-a-vis Earth back to at least 75 million years ago. What they do not know is that they themselves have been implanted to be implanters. Like mindless robots they are simple carrying out their programming which was installed many millions of years ago.

[...]

TLC
    Now, for this part above... that makes for quite a labyrinth with no exit because, without the tools you are using, I don't think anyone can make any heads nor tails of what's floating around as "honest truths."

For example, taking the thread by Simon Parkes, when one knows that this kind of double, triple, quadruple twists have been put in place, there are no guide posts left for proper discernment... that's quite a trap to get out of.
    Traps like that are the easiest to get out of.. Just re-write the script...
    Ask the question 'how relevant is any of this to the Here and Now?"
    Visit the Here and Now thread....lol

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

amandapoet (18th December 2012), araucaria (10th January 2013), AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Chester (16th December 2012), Christine (27th May 2013), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Dawn (1st January 2013), DeDukshyn (16th December 2012), Eram (17th December 2012), fourty-two (1st January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013)

27. Link to Post #35
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    [...]

Traps like that are the easiest to get out of.. Just re-write the script...
    Ask the question 'how relevant is any of this to the Here and Now?"
    Visit the Here and Now thread....lol
    Except that it's mostly the implanters that are in it as well as those communicating with them and being impressed to spread the words they are "benevolent."

Other than that, no qualms about the "here and now" being the safest place to operate from.

BTW, quite a wonderful job of yours to bring people to look around for their "here and now," quite clever of you!
    Last edited by Hervé; 16th December 2012 at 10:43.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

araucaria (10th January 2013), Chester (16th December 2012), Christine (27th May 2013), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Dawn (1st January 2013), DeDukshyn (16th December 2012), Eram (17th December 2012), Gardener (8th November 2013), soleil (7th June 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), TrumanCash (17th December 2012), ulli (17th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am convinced that until I can reconcile the likely ongoing practice of SRHandAS and SRA with everything else, I won't be satisfied and I won't ever be able to completely enjoy life on this planet. I am probably a pure idiot to try but I am going to continue to seek understanding regarding this practice and to find a realistic solutions approach if at the end of the day I perceive (judge, determine... whatever) that the practice should end.

The more I experience connectivity with life forms on earth who I perceive are victimized by these practices, the more I am motivated to seek solution.
    Last edited by Chester; 19th December 2012 at 04:19.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Dawn (1st January 2013), Eram (17th December 2012), Gardener (8th November 2013), Happyjak (1st February 2013), Hervé (17th December 2012), Star Tsar (1st January 2013), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

You bring up an interesting point, Amzer. A specific example is Jim Sparks who admits that he was tortured by Grays but promotes them as benevolent. One might compare the abducting Mantis, Grays, Reptilians to CIA operatives who abduct people, drug them, torture them and shock them into unconsciousness with high-voltage stun guns, thereby stealing their memories and awareness and programming them with post-hypnotic suggestions. There is nothing "benevolent" about that. In spite of what the CIA does, they are allowed to continue these activities and many of the sheeple of America think legalized torture is totally justified.

Many people are so enamored with ETs that they automatically think they are wise, spiritually-evolved beings. Unfortunately, these egocentric, arrogant, control-freak abducting ETs are anything but that. No decent human on this planet would abduct, torture, drug and mind-control another innocent person. If they did do that and were caught doing it, they would be thrown in prison and separated from civil society. If that criminal claimed that the victim "agreed" to it, he would be laughed out of court. In spite of that, many humans lacking discernment think it's perfectly okay for ETs to carry out the same criminal activities!

TLC

[...]
    Except that it's mostly the implanters that are in it as well as those communicating with them and being impressed to spread the words they are "benevolent."

Other than that, no qualms about the "here and now" being the safest place to operate from.

BTW, quite a wonderful job of yours to bring people to look around for their "here and now," quite clever of you!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th December 2012 at 22:24. Reason: fix quoting

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (17th December 2012), Christine (27th May 2013), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Dawn (1st January 2013), Eram (17th December 2012), Gardener (8th November 2013), Happyjak (1st February 2013), Hervé (17th December 2012), hohoemi (16th June 2016), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), lookbeyond (17th December 2012), Sidney (17th November 2013), Spiral (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (1st January 2013)

33. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You bring up an interesting point, Amzer. A specific example is Jim Sparks who admits that he was tortured by Grays but promotes them as benevolent. One might compare the abducting Mantis, Grays, Reptilians to CIA operatives who abduct people, drug them, torture them and shock them into unconsciousness with high-voltage stun guns, thereby stealing their memories and awareness and programming them with post-hypnotic suggestions. There is nothing "benevolent" about that. In spite of what the CIA does, they are allowed to continue these activities and many of the sheeple of America think legalized torture is totally justified.

Many people are so enamored with ETs that they automatically think they are wise, spiritually-evolved beings. Unfortunately, these egocentric, arrogant, control-freak abducting ETs are anything but that. No decent human on this planet would abduct, torture, drug and mind-control another innocent person. If they did do that and were caught doing it, they would be thrown in prison and separated from civil society. If that criminal claimed that the victim "agreed" to it, he would be laughed out of court. In spite of that, many humans lacking discernment think it's perfectly okay for ETs to carry out the same criminal activities!

TLC

[...]

And along these lines, I get the same sense and feeling about this so called "Ascended Masters" stuff - on one hand, I have experienced learning (or recalling) wisdoms that had slipped my waking consciousness but on the other hand, that we have such a dynamic in the first place is completely unacceptable to me. Something smells about it all. Maybe this is stupid, silly, youthful ego on my part, but I recall watching two Jim Sparks interviews via Camelot and I remember coming away with a strange feeling that something was just not right. Then later, when I was pink clouding it, someone mentioned to me "Stockholm Syndrome" - well... maybe there's something to it?

I have more thoughts on that... Chester
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th December 2012 at 22:25. Reason: fix quoting

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Dawn (1st January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), lelmaleh (1st January 2014), Spiral (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (1st January 2013), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Yes, the "Ascended Masters" programming is just that--programming. It is essentially no different than the "believe-and-you'll-be-saved" of many religious philosophies. They usually back that up with "if-you-don't-believe-you'll-be-punished". These channeled ETs say they will come and save us from the destruction of the world, for example--if not to just pick us up in ships and take us off the planet before the great destruction, a false belief that if they just "love" or do some sort of mental exercises/meditations they will "ascend" to the next "dimension". Of course, they never actually define what a "dimension" is and no one seems to ever get there, do they?

One of the most common punishment implants is--"you'll go to hell if you don't believe". It's that ages old machination of reward/punishment programming to gain compliance and to lead people down the path to spiritual dead ends and wars between religions like the crusades.

Re Jim Sparks--he denies being a victim of the Stockholm Syndrome, but a person who has been tortured (punishment), may not realize or want to confront the fact that they have been programmed. Regarding torture, everyone will reach a point where they will snap and go along with anything if it ends the torture.

Also, one could also say that people who receive praise, special privileges, etc (conscious, social programming in the form of reward) can also do unconscionable acts as a reward for acceptance. The Nazis were a very good example of that. They actually believed they were doing a good thing.

However, I must reiterate what I stated in my books that this kind of conscious, social programming is reinforced by unconscious, implanted, psychological programming that is below people's awareness. This hidden programming can be installed in the present lifetime or millions of years ago. Religious programming goes way, way back!

TLC

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)

TLC

[...]

And along these lines, I get the same sense and feeling about this so called "Ascended Masters" stuff - on one hand, I have experienced learning (or recalling) wisdoms that had slipped my waking consciousness but on the other hand, that we have such a dynamic in the first place is completely unacceptable to me. Something smells about it all. Maybe this is stupid, silly, youthful ego on my part, but I recall watching two Jim Sparks interviews via Camelot and I remember coming away with a strange feeling that something was just not right. Then later, when I was pink clouding it, someone mentioned to me "Stockholm Syndrome" - well... maybe there's something to it?

I have more thoughts on that... Chester
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th December 2012 at 22:57.

36. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

amandapoet (18th December 2012), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (19th December 2012), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Daughter of Time (21st December 2012), Dawn (1st January 2013), Gardener (21st December 2012), Happyjak (1st February 2013), Hervé (17th December 2012), Iloveyou (23rd November 2017), lookbeyond (17th December 2012), meat suit (18th December 2012), Spiral (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013)

37. Link to Post #40
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,415 times in 552 posts

Hi Trueman, may i ask what you think about visions, particularly in response to prayer (will expand if u need me to.)

Thanks and Kind Reguards, lookbeyond

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Chester (19th December 2012), cursichella1 (20th February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast