Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #381
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

Truman, I've downloaded your books, but don't have the courage to read them as I have been a childhood experiencer along with my twin brother. we both saw and heard a humming pulsating craft at the age of 11,...soon afterwards i started having psychic contact with orbs that would follow me around. the experiences stopped for a while. in my 20's i had experiences with human spirits in my bedroom, sleep paralysis, had a couple of premonitions of 9/11 [seeing a plane hit a building 1 day before it happened] and most recently pointed out to the Queen on Tv and told my wife 'she does not have long' she died the day after. recently discovered i have an INFJ personality and recently realised i cannot sleep with my bedroom door open as I feel there is a presence in the room. Am struggling to know if I am a starseed [as I always feel i don't belong here]. Recently I have been feeling a heaviness in my forehead near my third eye... and wonder if this is a process of ascension? any guidance is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your bravery.
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Franny (30th March 2023), Harmony (20th December 2022), Hym (20th December 2022), Icare (29th April 2023), lisalu (20th December 2022), Reinhard (11th February 2023), TrumanCash (30th March 2023), wondering (21st January 2023)

3. Link to Post #382
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Parsi-X, thank you for sharing your experiences. I am not one to give advice in individual cases but I can say what really helped me to get through it all. I learned how to unblock forgotten memories and artificially-induced somnambulistic /hypnotic states via ET technology. Hypnotism is not required or desired. It's appears to align with the universal principle of the truth setting us free. For me it also answered my own childhood questions of Who am I and Why am I aware and What is going on?

From my own experience extensive past life research with non-hypnotic "regressions" answered many questions that I had in life. I found out who I am in the much broader context of many lives and experiences going way back. Along the way I was able to release some pent up emotions that occurred numerous times in the mid-90s when I was having knock down drag out fights with Grays, lol.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

DNA (10th March 2023), Franny (30th March 2023), Harmony (20th December 2022), Hym (20th December 2022), Icare (29th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (21st January 2023), lisalu (20th December 2022), mab777 (20th December 2022), Michi (10th January 2023), onevoice (21st December 2022), Parsi-X (21st March 2023), Reinhard (10th January 2023), wondering (21st January 2023)

5. Link to Post #383
    Thanks

Here is one of anthropologist Robert Sepehr's videos about the Nazis' involvement with Blonde/Nordic ETs and going to Antarctica. As I documented nearly thirty years ago, I was a Luftwaffe pilot in Nazi Germany. I did get abducted on multiple occasions while flying an airplane and the entire airplane was pulled into a large ET craft. I never recovered any memories of having contact with Nordic ET, only Grays and Reptilians. I was at the official meeting between Nazis and Grays in 1938 and had a "tour" of their ship.

I cover my abductions in Nazi Germany in THE EYE OF RA, chapter entitled "The Nazi Connection", which can be found starting at page 92 of the PDF (link below).

https://rumble.com/v16gwxr-mars-germ...rt-sepehr.html

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

DNA (10th March 2023), Harmony (10th January 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), Inversion (10th January 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (21st January 2023), lisalu (20th January 2023), mab777 (10th January 2023), Michi (10th January 2023), NancyV (20th January 2023), Reinhard (10th January 2023), wondering (21st January 2023)

7. Link to Post #384
    Thanks

This morning Alex Jones and his guest agree that this planet is being controlled by "aliens" as "fallen angels". https://www.infowars.com/

This is what I have been saying for the past three decades from my own experiences. I was abducted twice into a Deep Underground Military Base (D.U.M.B.) where I saw alien "Grays" working with US military personnel.

You can read about my underground base experience here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1400388

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

DNA (10th March 2023), Franny (24th January 2023), Harmony (11th January 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (21st January 2023), lisalu (20th January 2023), mab777 (11th February 2023), Michi (10th January 2023), NancyV (20th January 2023), Reinhard (10th January 2023), wondering (21st January 2023)

9. Link to Post #385
    Thanks

Default The reincarnation trap

THE REINCARNATION TRAP

Yes, David Icke is correct on this subject. I covered this subject in 1996 in my second book, THE EYE OF RA. This is at the core of the matrix in which we Earth humans live.

https://rumble.com/v26fhya-david-ick...tion-trap.html

I uncovered this phenomenon through extensive past lives regressions (without using hypnotism) which eventually opened up the between lives areas that revealed the reincarnation manipulation by extra-terrestrials.

By effectively blocking memories and creating illusions these ETs have remained hidden from view. This is all exposed in THE EYE OF RA.

I posted an article about this in 2015 on IN5D: https://in5d.com/past-life-research-...eveals-matrix/

I also posted this on Gab earlier this morning: https://gab.com/TrumanCash I only post on Gab and the Project Avalon Forum.

The chapter that I cover this specific subject is "IN-BETWEEN LIVES IMPLANTS & OUT OF BODY ABDUCTIONS that starts of page 98 of the EYE OF RA PDF (LINK BELOW).
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 20th January 2023 at 20:36.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

arwen (21st January 2023), DNA (10th March 2023), Franny (24th January 2023), Harmony (21st January 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (21st January 2023), lisalu (20th January 2023), mab777 (11th February 2023), Michi (20th January 2023), NancyV (20th January 2023), onevoice (21st January 2023), Parsi-X (21st March 2023), Reinhard (11th February 2023), wondering (21st January 2023)

11. Link to Post #386
    Thanks

Default Reptilian Overlords -- James Bartley

JAMES BARTLEY -- THE REPTILIAN OVERLORDS

These Reptilian Overlords are Extra-terrestrial, Interdimensional, and Subterranean

Premiered Feb 9, 2023
    @UAMNTV Courtesy of Chris Turner Films - In this thought provoking presentation, a historian and researcher James Bartley details characteristics and agendas of 3 types of the Reptilian Overlords: Extra-terrestrial, Interdimensional, and Subterranean - Who They Are, Their Characteristics, and Agendas

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), DNA (10th March 2023), Franny (30th March 2023), Harmony (11th February 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), mab777 (11th February 2023), Parsi-X (21st March 2023), Peace in Oz (12th February 2023), Reinhard (30th March 2023), Seeclearly (11th February 2023)

13. Link to Post #387
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,493 times in 653 posts

Thank you Truman, I found that presentation by James Bartley to be outstanding. He is in my view one of the few genuine experiencers and researchers in the field.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

DNA (10th March 2023), Franny (30th March 2023), Harmony (10th March 2023), TrumanCash (11th February 2023)

15. Link to Post #388
    Thanks

Here is another exceptional presentation by James Bartley. I was looking for a proper definition and description of "Dracos" and found this presentation clarified this for me.

I have only recovered two abductions by reptilians in all the years of unblocking hidden memories both this lifetime and in past lives. Most of my abductions were with Grays, Anunnaki (Ra & Ptah) and Mantis (between lives manipulation).

I was a Luftewaffe pilot in Nazi Germany when I was flying a Messerschmitz that was pulled into a large reptilian ship by a tractor beam. These reptilians were--I guess you would say--the usual type, about six feet tall (give or take), greenish lizard-like skin, stubs where tails would be and yellow "snake eyes" with vertical black pupils shaped in a vesica pisces form.

I find it interesting that the vesica pisces (formed by the intersection of two circles) also resembles the fish symbol for Christ and has also been said to be a symbol of life, of "the materialization of the spirit", of Christ's mediation between heaven and earth, and of the eucharist. It has also been said to be a depiction of the vulva and therefore symbolic of femininity and fertility, which appears to relate to reptilians obsession with sexual rape of humans.

The eucharist of drinking the blood and eating the body of Christ, as I discovered, was the Egyptian outer mystery practiced publicly by common Egyptians. The inner, hidden mystery was performed in the sarcophagus room in the Great Pyramid wherein a young woman was laid on top of the sarcophagus and her heart cut out, which may produce adrenochrome. The priests and the initiate then drank the blood of the sacrificed woman. This was a ritual taught by the "gods" Ra and Ptah, who were possibly shape-shifting reptilians or associated with reptilians. The Mantis were also instrumental in installing the high priest in the Great Pyramid.

The other memory I recovered occurred on the planet Bohron (the "hr" was a guttural sound) in which I occupied a human body and was eaten alive by two Dracos who had wings, snouts and tails. (I must have tasted good. If it happens again I'll try to give them indigestion in hopes that they will discontinue the practice and eat bugs instead.)

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

DNA (10th March 2023), Franny (30th March 2023), Harmony (10th March 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), mab777 (10th March 2023), Parsi-X (21st March 2023), Reinhard (7th March 2023), Seeclearly (7th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #389
    Thanks

I found a picture that is very close to the reptilians that abducted me during WWII.

In 1942 I was a colonel in the Luftwaffe. One day I was flying my airplane--a Messerschmitz--very low over some barren, rolling hills in Turkey. Up ahead in the distance I saw a range of mountains. I began my ascent and banked off to the left, still climbing higher in the sky.

At this point a tractor beam from some kind of alien craft began pulling me upward and inside the craft. I then found myself sitting in my airplane inside a very large room as big as an airplane hangar.

The floor of the hangar became solid, and two reptilians approached my plane, climbed up on the wing by the cockpit and said, "Aufstehen," which means "get up" or "stand up." They were communicating to me telepathically in German.

After shutting down the engine, they pulled me out of the cockpit and hauled me out of the hangar through a large open doorway and into the adjoining room. This room was also quite large and had a very high ceiling. There were no aesthetics to be found here; the interior of the craft consisted mostly of cold, black metal and machinery.

The ship didn't "feel" or look like a typical Grays ship, with which I am very familiar. Also, the Reptilians handled me in a much rougher fashion than Grays, hauling me around by my arms like a hunk of meat.

They strapped me into a large metal chair. There were separate extensions attached to the chair for each leg. The back of the chair was tilted back slightly.

About ten feet in front of the chair was a machine that looked somewhat like a television studio camera. This device had a cylindrical extension, which was about ten inches in diameter and just a few inches in length with some kind of a lens inside.

Suddenly, I saw a bright flash of light in the lens and a powerful energy pulse slammed me in the head. A terrible feeling like an electric shock surged through my body, causing my body to jerk. Before I could recover from the shock a reptilian commanded, "Achtung! " (pay Attention!), and the device blasts me again. They repeated this procedure over and over again.

It was an electronic torture machine; it was being used to break my willpower. At first it made me extremely agitated; I wanted to break free of my restraints and ring their necks. However, the relentless slamming of the shock waves finally took their toll, and my chin fell down upon chest; I was lethargic and ready for programming.

They grabbed the upper part of my arms, jerked me out of the chair and dragged me off to another room that was filled with the foggy, white light. They cuffed my wrists and suspended my listless body by my arms, my limp feet touching the floor. There was a sharp pain in my upper left arm and shoulder from being jerked around and hung by it.

They now began the programming. I couldn't tell from which direction the communication was coming, but it was telepathic and in the German language.

They told me that I belong to them, I am one of them, I will do their bidding, and I will carry out what they say. They said I am a "chosen one" and they will take care of me by making sure I have a high place in government.

I then hear the word "krieg" (war)--They say I will make war for them and that war is good; it's good to kill, because it gives one power and strength (they said "macht," which means "power").

They hauled me out of that room, into and straight across the previous room, through a corridor, and into a different white light room. They laid me on a horizontal metal slab and spun me round and round. This, of course, not only made me dizzy and my stomach queasy, but it also disoriented me, so as to reinforce the amnesia of the psychological implanting session.

They drug me back out to my plane and revived me. I started the plane, and they dropped me and plane out the bottom of their craft. I flew on my merry way without any memory of having been abducted.

During this incident I had the unfortunate displeasure of experiencing how aggressive and warlike the Reptilians are. These guys have a real mean streak in them! The purpose of the programming was to make their viewpoint my viewpoint.

Although they avoided confronting me face-to-face during this abduction, I did notice that they had a snake-like or lizard-like skin. I didn't notice any of them wearing any clothing. Their eyes were snake-like, yellow with vertical, black slits in the middle. I also noticed that they had stubs where a tail would be.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	REPTILIAN NAZI.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	50571  
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 10th March 2023 at 01:25.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

DNA (10th March 2023), Franny (31st March 2023), Harmony (10th March 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), mab777 (10th March 2023), NASA Apollo Cartographer (10th March 2023), Parsi-X (21st March 2023), Yoda (3rd April 2023)

19. Link to Post #390
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: Elena danaan, megan rose & anunnaki

So in so keeping with the Reptilians, have you ever read or exposed yourself to the Lacerta interview?
    It's really good and if you have not, I'm begging you to.
    There is no other person I would like more to hear an opinion on this.
    https://rumble.com/vjitth-interview-...e-lacerta.html

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Franny (31st March 2023), Harmony (10th March 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), Parsi-X (21st March 2023), TrumanCash (10th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #391
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    So in so keeping with the Reptilians, have you ever read or exposed yourself to the Lacerta interview?
    I once "exposed" myself at Lake Coeur d'Alene in 1975 but I got arrested. I was lving in my van then and bathing in the water on a deserted beach but someone with binoculars must have spotted me. When the cops came they told me to get out of the water, turn around and put my hands on the van. I was thinking to myself "What, are you gonna frisk me? I was going to play music at a bar that night but fortunately the bar owner bailed me out to play music that night. I was in jail long enough to watch a Star Trek episode. My lawyer said he made a deal whereby if I "got out of Dodge" they wouldn't press charges. So much for my criminal past.

But seriously, DNA, I've never exposed myself to the Lacerta interview and I don't know what it is. So I will certainy check it out.

I've had very little to do with reptilians and Dracos (thankfully) so I never really did much research about them. I am certain that I am not a reptilian hybrid with some of their genetics as James Bartley explained. I did read Karla Turner's books in the mid-90s, though, and learned the basics about them.

I've never recovered any memory of seeing an ET shape shift. However, now that I understand more about reptilian/Draco shape-shifting from James Bartley's explanation, I am now seriously considering that Ra and Ptah may have actually been shape-shifting reptilians.

Ra looked human (my drawing below), but his presence and fierceness makes me wonder if he was a reptilian. Certainly, the human-sacrificing, blood-drinking ritual that I experienced in the Great Pyramid appeared to be influenced (or demanded) by reptilians.

Anyway, thanks for letting me know about the Lacerta interview. I'll watch it and let you know what I think about it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ra 001.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	399.7 KB
ID:	50572
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 10th March 2023 at 16:27.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

DNA (11th March 2023), Harmony (11th March 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), mab777 (10th March 2023), Parsi-X (21st March 2023), Yoda (3rd April 2023)

23. Link to Post #392
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Reading the excerpt from the rough handling in so it relates to the reptilians abducting folks and not exactly treating folks with care, I'm thinking about Dr. Karla Turner and how she would talk about three claw marks left on her and her husband after being abducted by reptilians.
    Dr. Karla Turner would state that these claw marks would often be left behind their arms and shoulders, in areas that be darn near impossible to reach let alone leave claw marks on.
    I had a situation where I was staying with my sister who was at the time living at the base of the Superstition Mountains in Apache Junction AZ.
    Just FYI, there is a local legend that these mountains are home to a small city of Reptilians that live in a base under the mountain.
    My sister's husband John had inherited this house from his mother and had lived in it all of his life. It was my suspicion that he was a life long abductee of the reptilian persuasion.
    While staying there I would wake up with the tell tale three claw marks on the back of my arms and shoulders.
    My sister and her husband stated that this was quite common for them. I outline that situation HERE.

Also I agree that there seems to be a constant with regards to reptilians and sex with humans.
    Here is a very interesting story from those very same Superstition Mountains in Arizona. This story is excellent because of the plethora of data given in terms of clothing, symbols and even the lay out of a top side control office of a type.
    Reptilian Rape in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona.

The more I think about it, the more I'm of the opinion that this great reset can't be just a human contrivance.
    For one thing, the time scale is just too long. Humans don't have that kind of patience.
    If what Dr. John Coleman is right in what he tells us in his The Committee of 300 book then this has been in the planning since at least the 70's and probably more like the 20s. A hundred years!!!
    Last edited by DNA; 11th March 2023 at 07:05.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Franny (30th March 2023), Harmony (11th March 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), Parsi-X (21st March 2023), Seeclearly (11th March 2023), TrumanCash (13th March 2023)

25. Link to Post #393
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,795 times in 247 posts

Quote Posted by arwen (here)
    Thank you Truman, I found that presentation by James Bartley to be outstanding. He is in my view one of the few genuine experiencers and researchers in the field.
    OMG I’m just seeing these posts now … just found out I was a reptilian in my past life and have documented my experiences in this forum.. I’m trying reach out to James B to assist me in making sense of all the horrible things I’m currently experiencing post regression.

Please reach out to me if my story resonates with you the reader 🙏
    Humata Huxta Huvarsta

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parsi-X For This Post:

Franny (30th March 2023), Harmony (22nd March 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), TrumanCash (30th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #394
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Thanks for the link, DNA. I've been really busy these days so I haven't had time to watch/hear the whole thing. Yes, I understand that not all Reptilians in the universe are bad and the same thing goes with any other body type. You cannot necessarily judge an other-worlder by their body type.

Frankly, I thought this dramatized production to be unconvincing as I know that Reptilians often pose as benevolent beings. Based upon my experience it is ultimately Reptilians who are behind the "Great Reset", depopulation, terraforming of Earth, channeling, etc, etc, ad nauseum.

Here is what I think is credible video information from Stewart Swerdlow on the Reptilian hierarchy, symbolism, false alien invasion plan, etc: Stewart A. Swerdlow - Reptilian Hierarchy & The Staged Alien Invasion

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

DNA (24th March 2023), Franny (30th March 2023), Harmony (30th March 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), Parsi-X (24th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #395
    England Avalon Member Seeclearly's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,094 times in 219 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Based upon my experience it is ultimately Reptilians who are behind the "Great Reset", depopulation, terraforming of Earth, channeling, etc
    Hi TrumanCash, I hope I'm not interrupting your conversation with DNA , but that sentence got my attention, in particular the bit about channeling. Could you elaborate on that please ?
    Having studied quite a lot of channeled material I concluded I could not trust the sources were who they claimed to be , regardless of any testing they had been put through ,leaving me only to guess to who or what was really communicating.

Are you saying that Reptilians are responsible for all channeled materials ?
    Thanks Paul.
    Last edited by Seeclearly; 24th March 2023 at 19:36.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Harmony (30th March 2023), Parsi-X (25th March 2023), TrumanCash (30th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #396
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seeclearly (here)
    Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Based upon my experience it is ultimately Reptilians who are behind the "Great Reset", depopulation, terraforming of Earth, channeling, etc
    Hi TrumanCash, I hope I'm not interrupting your conversation with DNA , but that sentence got my attention, in particular the bit about channeling. Could you elaborate on that please ?
    Having studied quite a lot of channeled material I concluded I could not trust the sources were who they claimed to be , regardless of any testing they had been put through ,leaving me only to guess to who or what was really communicating.

Are you saying that Reptilians are responsible for all channeled materials ?
    Thanks Paul.
    No. Actually, from my own memories of abductions through many past lives including between-lives abductions there are various groups working in concert to implement their control of Earth. This has been going on for thousands of years and perhaps much, much longer. The four main groups that I am personally familiar with are the Mantis, Grays, Reptilians and the human-looking ETs that are often referred to as the Anunnaki, who are the "ancient gods" of "mythology". They can be identified by their symbols around the globe through many thousands of years. The symbols revolve around flying snakes, winged serpents, dragons and there are other groups that use these symbols such as was shown in the Schirmer case.

In my own experiences with channelers this lifetime I found that it was a mixture of feel-good stuff interlaced outright lies. I came to the conclusion years ago that it was ET AI for the most part but it also can be done directly by an ET telepathically or via brain implants. I covered all this in my second book THE EYE OF RA. It appears to me that Reptilian/Dracos are at the top of pyramid of the Earth matrix but they work with Mantis ETs as well and each abducting ET group has their own part to play in this ET conspiracy. That's why I called these ET groups Extra-Terrestrial Conspirators in my books three decades ago. I had never heard of the word "Anunnaki" when I did my initial research. Although I never say a Reptilian shape shift, the human-looking ancient gods that I had to deal with, namely Ra and Ptah, may have been shape-shifting Reptilians. I only know what I saw firsthand in Egypt about 3200 years ago and they taught us the satanic, blood-drinking, human sacrificing rituals in the Great Pyramid and it was the origin of Masonic rituals as well. I also draw upon the information from people like James Bartley, Stewart Swerdlow, Karla Turner, Barbara Batholic, et al.

Elena Danaan's description of Ra is totally false.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (30th March 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), Parsi-X (30th March 2023), Seeclearly (30th March 2023), Yoda (30th March 2023)

33. Link to Post #397
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks for a thorough & detailed reply .It is extremely interesting , especially the methods of communication they use... makes sense. I just started your books a couple of days ago.The Eye of Ra looks like the one for me ,thanks,
    I've been a long standing fan of Karla Turner & James Bartley more recently .There seems to be only 10% or so of genuine people in this field ( any field actually) & Karla Turner ,Bartley & Barbara Batholic definately qualify .It's a few years since I looked at Stewart Swerdlow but will revisit him now.
    Karla Turner's take on things is essential reading i.m.o. , so to hear you are aligned with her is excellent news .I only came across you since joining this forum & I am very pleased I have .Thanks Paul.
    Last edited by Seeclearly; 30th March 2023 at 12:43.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Harmony (30th March 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), TrumanCash (30th March 2023), Yoda (30th March 2023)

35. Link to Post #398
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seeclearly (here)
    Thanks for a thorough & detailed reply .It is extremely interesting , especially the methods of communication they use... makes sense. I just started your books a couple of days ago.The Eye of Ra looks like the one for me ,thanks,
    I've been a long standing fan of Karla Turner & James Bartley more recently .There seems to be only 10% or so of genuine people in this field ( any field actually) & Karla Turner ,Bartley & Barbara Batholic definately qualify .It's a few years since I looked at Stewart Swerdlow but will revisit him now.
    Karla Turner's take on things is essential reading i.m.o. , so to hear you are aligned with her is excellent news .I only came across you since joining this forum & I am very pleased I have .Thanks Paul.
    Hi, Paul. I forgot to mention that I covered my experiences with channeling in THE EYE OF RA in the chapter "Journey To Discovery". Bascially, I was able to expose the channeling deception by unblocking my own memories of what really happened.

I also found that by unblocking past life contacts and abductions with ETs and working with other abductees in this manner the true, hidden history of Earth can be revealed. This is because these abducting ET groups follow abductees from lifetime to lifetime and sometimes place us in high-level positions of authority in governments, military, secret societies and religions.

I should also mention that I have not had much contact with Reptilians and Dracos. But from my limited experience with them combined with the many experiences I've had with Grays and Mantis over the past fifteen millennia, the research of Karla Turner, Barbara Bartholic, James Bartley, Stewart Swerdlow, and I should also mention Eve Lorgen, it all really connects the dots for me and reveals the very intricately coordinated conspiracy of Mantis, Grays, Anunnaki and Reptilian/Dracos to keep mankind in spiritual darkness and in a constant state of war and chaos on this planet. Although the abducting Grays appear to be at a lower level in the conspiratorial hierarchy, Phil Schneider reported that seven-foot Grays oversee the real UN meetings underground. Phil's friend, Al Bielek, reveals this in a video that is still available on YouTube. It used to be easy to find but it appears to be buried now so I've included it in this post.

I've never remembered any incidents with seven-foot Grays (just the six-footers and short Grays) so they appear to be at a higher level of control and authority.

In this video Al Bielek mentions the Post Falls, Idaho meeting where I first met and spoke with Phil Schneider. I subsequently met with them on two more occasions. The last time I saw Phil was on a Portland, Oregon cable TV station nearly three decades ago when he was exposing the assassinations of US microbiologists, which which appears to be very relevant vis-a-vis the scamdemic.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (3rd April 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), Seeclearly (30th March 2023), Yoda (31st March 2023)

37. Link to Post #399
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi TrumanCash . I am getting more & more convinced of the reality you talk of, as I sense many in the truth community are . I heard Bernhard Guenther describe David Icke's Reptilian hypothesis as 'a good primer ' & it was for me. In the years since I have learned that it is a very mysterious & complicated situation but I have been leaning towards a picture with those groups that you describe.
    Your work has appeared just at the right time , many thanks indeed.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seeclearly For This Post:

Harmony (3rd April 2023), Icare (29th April 2023)

39. Link to Post #400
    Thanks

Default What is a "dog king"?

THE "DOG kING" PSYOP -- WHAT IS A "DOG KING"?

If we want to escape the Matrix, we must first understand it. This is now a very integral part of the Matrix and it's now in your face.

Michael Yon:

"Something you may never have come across before is the concept of a Dog King.

"In the Before Times — a ruler who conquered a new territory would often install a symbolic leader which was specifically intended to be seen as an insult by new subjects. This would demoralize them — making them believe they were powerless to do anything about their circumstances. This has a powerful psychological effect on many people — leading them into both passivity and deeper into captivity."

"Sometimes this newly installed leader would be a literal ‘Dog King’ — because the new ruler would ‘crown’ an actual Dog into a powerful, royally titled position over a given territory. Think of it like a King saying to his newly conquered subjects:

“Yeah? We installed a Dog as King over your land. What are you gonna do about it?”

"That’s what a Dog King is.

"It’s when you’re conquered and someone ruling over you wants to humiliate you.

"Can you think of any examples of ‘Dog Kings’ lording over the rest of us common peasants?" https://farm.substack.com/p/dog-kings'

Name:	DOG KINGS 1.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	213.4 KB
ID:	50663

Is this man (dressing up like a woman) a Dog King?

Name:	0f156f7f-94d6-4773-8d6f-52dc51af7dca_900x600.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	50665

Name:	54c76785-0631-40d4-aee6-db98a1cee72d_798x1200.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	50666

Surely there must be others.

What other Dog Kings can you think of in recent times?

Name:	BIDEN STAIRS.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	50667

Name:  the-masked-singer-us-phoenix-caitlyn-jenner-1616054590.png
Views: 38
Size:  191.6 KB

WELCOME TO BIZZARO WORLD 2.0
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 30th March 2023 at 23:22.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st March 2023), arwen (31st March 2023), Harmony (3rd April 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), lisalu (31st March 2023), Seeclearly (31st March 2023), Siphonemis (2nd April 2023), Yoda (31st March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast