+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst 1 11 21 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #401
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,764 times in 1,345 posts

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

This a very interesting conversation between Eve Lorgen and James Bartley where they talk about Reptilian overlordship of Earth and the "false light" channeling of "ascended masters", alien terraforming, etc.

https://odysee.com/@thecosmicswitchb...ip-clubs-and:a
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 2nd April 2023 at 15:21.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (3rd April 2023), Harmony (3rd April 2023), Icare (8th April 2023), lisalu (2nd April 2023), Michi (13th July 2023), Seeclearly (2nd April 2023)

3. Link to Post #402
    Thanks

UNITED NATIONS SECRET UNDERGROUND MEETINGS

Are ETs the hidden source of the “Plandemic” and the "Great Reset"?

I am reposting this information in case anyone may not be aware of it. This information connects a lot of dots in the Earth matrix.

ETs have been very much been involved with Earth politics, secretly, behind the scenes in deep underground military bases. Assassinated deep underground base engineer/geologist Phil Schneider reported aliens in the lower levels of the Pentagon and was invited to the real UN meetings in an underground base with tall Gray aliens overseeing the meetings. That's when Phil Schneider went public with what he knew and had experienced.

In an interview deleted by YouTube but now available on Bitchute, Al Bielek (who exposed the "Philadelphia Experiment") repeated what Phil Schneider had told him about the underground UN meetings:

“Everybody would sit down, be waiting and then the final group came in, would sit at this upper tier of chairs. They were all tall Grays—extra-terrestrials, seven-footers….The ones that came in on the UN meeting were the seven-footers and they dictated policy to the United Nations. He attended not one but two meetings of this type and after the second meeting he says ‘I am working for the wrong people’”.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/D3p7ueEZLEuA/

Phil Schneider's best friend, Al Bielek (both whom I have met personally on three occasions) stated the following in an interview by Kenneth Burke at the Global Sciences Congress, Daytona Beach, Florida in August 1997. [Source: http://educate-yourself.org/ab/abglo...t2aug97.shtml]

"There are tons of highly classified proof which is buried because they do not want the public to know. If the public becomes heir to anything that augments the theory or shows real proof, it's seized under national security rules. The people keep talking. Some have been shut up and some killed, like Phil Schneider, for example, who knew the facts and had directly interviewed aliens himself in Area 51."

"He knew what was going on. He attended underground UN meetings - the real meetings are not held in New York at the UN Plaza. The policy-making meetings are held in the underground military bases (what he called the DUMBs, Deep Underground Military Bases). They are all controlled and dictated to by the tall gray aliens. He personally attended two of these meetings and said, after the second one, he was working for the wrong people. That was why he quit his service as a geologist for the government."

BURKE: "So, his observation was that the UN is controlled and run by aliens?"

BIELEK: "Yes. That is his flat statement. He never made it publicly, but I will. He said it was run by aliens. He said that the aliens are in back of UN policy, and that they are in back of so many things that are happening on the Earth. He says that they are gradually taking over and are running, shall we say, 'The New World Order.'"

BURKE: "Now, which group of aliens is this?"

BIELEK: "The tall grays - the old ones....They're from Zeta Reticuli.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/D3p7ueEZLEuA/

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd April 2023), Harmony (27th April 2023), Icare (8th April 2023), sunflower (4th April 2023), Yoda (3rd April 2023)

5. Link to Post #403
    Thanks

Reptilian Hosting and Possession of People

This video is essential to understand what is going on on this planet. It can really be a powerful dot connector for people that exposes the core of the matrix.

https://odysee.com/@thecosmicswitchb...on-of-people:f

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (27th April 2023), Icare (8th April 2023), Michi (13th July 2023)

7. Link to Post #404
    Thanks

Dark Jounalist on Infowars

This was an excellent interview by Alex Jones yesterday. Daniel Listz is an excellent historian, IMO, and I agree with Daniel Listz's take on what is going on now.

Dark Jounalist Exposes America's Secret Space Program and the Breakaway Civilization

https://banned.video/watch?id=64485da96eb0377d4156cb79

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (27th April 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), Michi (13th July 2023)

9. Link to Post #405
    Thanks

Sun/Son Gods -- Jordan Maxwell got it right (as usual)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hcln3TGiaE&t=55s

When I uncovered my life in Egypt over 3200 years ago and my contacts with the Sun/Son Gods Ra & Ptah I did not know anything about Egyptology, the ancient Sun/Son "Gods", "mythology" or the Anunnaki. In fact I had never even heard or read the word "Anunnaki". I previously had worked with another abductee, Jack Wylie (pen name), who had also uncovered a lifetime of contact with these ETs masquerading as "Gods".

I covered Jack Wylie's past life as "Akarat" and how he was programmed to start a new religious sect and a secret society, the "Order of the Scimitar", in the second chapter "Akarat's Abduction" in my second book THE EYE OF RA as well as my first book (links below). This was a very important past life recollection that exposed the hidden modus operandi of the Anunnaki "Gods".

Since I was not aware at that time of the word "Anunnaki" I called these ETs "Serpent Staff Pleiadians" based upon the symbolism that they used. People often see the Anunnaki as having been giants in height, but they used the same symbols and modus operandi as Ra & Ptah who were about six feet tall, not giants.

I also learned from these past life experiences in Egypt that their symbols were the same as Freemasonry and I experienced the human sacrifice, blood-drinking rituals in the Great Pyramid. In this ritual I drank out of a golden chalice.

Near the beginning of Jordan Maxwell's video he shows a picture of the "baby Jesus" holding a golden chalice and a sun symbol. The eucharist in Egypt and in Christianity has two faces--one of the faces is the "Outer Mystery" which was public and practiced by most people wherein the golden chalice contains ale or wine. In the super secret "Inner Mystery" the golden chalice is filled with human blood from the heart of a freshly killed human. Not surprisingly, these "satanic" rituals have been reported at the highest levels of major religions and secret societies.

These Sun/Son "Gods" always presented themselves literally as the lights in the sky which included not only the sun, but also the stars, moons and planets. There was the "Rising Sun/Son" (e.g. Amen/Ra) as well as the "Setting Sun/Son", (e.g., "Seth") which represented the darkness and light, good and evil, satan and savior dialectics. It is also interesting, IMO, that Christians always end their prayers with "Amen", which was the Sun/Son "god" of war in Egypt.

I am still not certain whether these ETs were shape-shifting Reptilians or not. I never saw them shape shift, but their actions and rituals were definitely of a Reptilian nature. So perhaps they were merely associated with and influenced by Reptilians. All I know is that they looked human and they sometimes wore headdresses or masks and they had beards (except for the "Goddesss"). Below is a drawing that I drew of what Ra looked like sitting on his throne in his flying saucer.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ra 001.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	399.7 KB
ID:	50797
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 26th April 2023 at 16:15.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (27th April 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), lisalu (26th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #406
    Thanks

Tucker Carlson Exposes Real Alien Evidence

Tucker's comments start at 1:08:42 in this video interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAaFEOCHE4I

It is interesting to watch people begin to wake up to the ET presence on this planet.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (29th April 2023), Icare (29th April 2023), lisalu (17th January 2024), Pam (1st July 2023)

13. Link to Post #407
    Thanks

Is UFO/ET Disclosure a Deep State PsyOp? — Expert Author and Historian John W. Warner IV Describes the Complicated Reality Behind the Military-Industrial Complex and a Changing World Order

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-psyop-expert/

MY COMMENT: This is an incredibly important article on Gateway Pundit. It is quite revealing. The problem is all the secrecy that the military/industrial complex has been engaged in for decades. They have been hiding the existence of and interaction with certain ET groups.

I know this because I have been abducted many times and was abducted twice into a Deep Underground Military Base (aka, D.U.M.B.) where I saw US military working side by side with alien "Grays". You can read about my experience here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1400388

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (1st July 2023), lisalu (17th January 2024), Pam (1st July 2023)

15. Link to Post #408
    Thanks

Default Fatima et manipulation

FATIMA ET MANIPULATION OF RELIGION

Here is my analysis of the so-called "Miracle at Fatima"

In 1917 a phenomenon was observed by many people at Fatima, a village in Portugal northeast of Lisbon. It became a pilgrimage site after the reported appearance of the Virgin Mary to three children.

The following is my opinion based upon my own sightings, research and experiences with extra-terrestrials (ETs) aboard their “flying discs”, also know as “flying saucers” or “UFOs”.

Most people are entirely unaware of the incredible technology of ETs and their craft. In the official account of the “Miracle at Fatima” the phenomena were referred to as “apparitions”. The children of Fatmia reported seeing Mother Mary appearing to them. I would substitute that word with “holograms”. ET holograms look entirely real. ETs also are masters of mind control.

Name:  FATIMA PIC.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  71.5 KB

What people reported seeing in the mass sighting and what the children reported seeing prior to that was actually created by ET technology which to us appears as magic. It was a light show extraordinaire. The dead giveaway was the description of the object that was creating this light show--”a shining silver disc”. [See page 57 of the Fatima pdf, link below] Bear in mind that in 1917 people were not aware of “UFOs” or “flying discs” as we are today.

Name:	FATIMA DISC (1).jpg
Views:	24
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	51131

As this “shining silver disc” performed its light show, people referred to it as the sun. As I have discovered the creators of the Sun God religions of the world were actually the Anunnaki (aka, Illu), who were actually quite human-looking ETs often dressed up in costumes or wearing animal headdresses as in Egypt “mythology”.

On board these shining silver discs were men with beards and one human-looking female which throughout history has been referred to as the “Queen of Heaven of Earth”, a term used in the Fatima document.

To read my discoveries (which are free of charge here on Avalon), click on the links for both of my free books that document my research and experiences.

Name:	FATIMA SUN.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	51129Click image for larger version

Name:	FATIMA PHOTO.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	51130

Here is the link to read the “Complete Account of the Fatima Apparitions: https://fatima.org/wp-content/upload...-of-Fatima.pdf
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 1st July 2023 at 17:31.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (5th September 2023), Icare (1st August 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (5th September 2023), Kryztian (2nd July 2023), lisalu (17th January 2024), Michi (17th December 2023), onevoice (2nd July 2023), Sunny-side-up (17th July 2023)

17. Link to Post #409
    Thanks

BLOODLINES OF CONTROL: Eve Lorgen & James Bartley

This interesting video connects a lot of dots and connects ETs with masquerading as "gods", secret societies, human sacrifice, rape, control mechanisms, etc.

https://odysee.com/@thecosmicswitchb...s-of-control:6

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th October 2023), Harmony (5th September 2023), Icare (4th September 2023), Jad (5th September 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (5th September 2023), lisalu (17th January 2024), Michi (17th December 2023), Parsi-X (5th September 2023), Yoda (14th October 2023)

19. Link to Post #410
    Thanks

Ancient Aliens, Secret Societies, JFK & UFO Disclosure with Mike Bara

It's good to see researchers connecting the dots between the so-called "ancient aliens", secret societies and "god"-worshipping religions.

https://rumble.com/v3ofwnu-ancient-a...mike-bars.html

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bluegreen (15th October 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), lisalu (17th January 2024), Michi (17th December 2023), Yoda (14th October 2023)

21. Link to Post #411
    Thanks

Clif High has been talking quit a bit lately about the "Elohim" which is the ET group masquerading as ancient gods. Another example of how more and more people are coming to realize that Earth's problems are mainly due to the machinations of these psychopathic ETs. In my books (links below) I referred to this ET group as the "Serpent Staff Pleiadians" since I had never heard the word "Anunnaki" before doing my past life research with abductees. In the two audios below Clif connects the Elohim/Anunnaki with Judaism referencing ancient texts, etc.

https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/more-elohim-****

https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/our-ufo-problem
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 14th December 2023 at 20:31.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alan (18th December 2023), ClearWater (14th December 2023), Harmony (14th December 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (14th December 2023), lisalu (14th December 2023), Michi (17th December 2023), Yoda (3rd January 2024)

23. Link to Post #412
    Thanks

Here is another more detailed viewpoint on the Elohim/Anunnaki by Clif High:

Elohim: Current capacity in contention.
    An historical (abbreviated) review and technical assessment.

(Excerpt from article)

The goal of this analysis is to obtain an assessment of the contention capacities of the Elohim, an off world species, who have proven themselves to be the enemy of Humanity.

The Elohim are extra terrestrial beings with a many thousands of years history of interaction with humans. This history is found now encoded into our religions, and religious texts. These are not the only ancient sources for information about the Elohim.

The Elohim are also called the Annunaki, the Theoi, the Devas, and other names for ‘gods’. This assessment examines all such differing names from their respective traditions and translations.

The Elohim came from off-planet. Thousands of years ago, they conquered much of humanity.

The Elohim, the conquering space aliens, were on earth in the previous descending yugas, this is to say, within the last 12,000 years of the cycle. For reference, this report uses the Yukteswar dating of the yugas, placing the time now as the 326th year of the ascending Dwapara Yuga, the Kali Yuga having been left in 1699 CE.

The Elohim are the ‘gods’ of most of the human religions. This includes Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and several others, mostly historical religions. These are all based on the human interactions with these space originating beings.

The Elohim has been chosen as the reference name for this report as this was their most recent name historically.

Read entire article here: https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/eloh...medium=reader2

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alan (18th December 2023), Bluegreen (18th December 2023), Harmony (18th December 2023), lisalu (17th January 2024), Michi (17th December 2023), mountain_jim (22nd January 2024), Yoda (3rd January 2024)

25. Link to Post #413
    Thanks

The Alien Control System – Paul Ponssot Interview with James Bartley

Many dots are connected in this video revealing the "man behind the curtain" and the alien matrix. Are you ready for the red pill? James Bartley is known for his firsthand experiences with Reptilians and in depth research. Some of this information is new to me as I have mostly done firsthand research with abductees including myself, but not so much book research. This is an excellent interview that is well worth the time to watch or listen to, IMO.

https://odysee.com/@thecosmicswitchb...2%80%93-paul:b

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (4th January 2024), lisalu (17th January 2024), SilentFeathers (3rd January 2024), Yoda (3rd January 2024)

27. Link to Post #414
    Thanks

I love to hear Dr. Lee Merritt talk about the subject of ET influence on this planet publicly. Here's a great interview and well worth watching, IMO:

https://www.brighteon.com/8245dd0a-7...7-5a2fded4e29e

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (8th January 2024), lisalu (17th January 2024), Yoda (12th January 2024)

29. Link to Post #415
    Thanks

Alien UFO Crashes & Dead Alien Bodies - Donald R. Schmitt Interview with James Bartley

Donald Schmitt covers the Roswell crash in detail and the US government's phony UAP disclosure with Reptilian abductee James Bartley.

https://odysee.com/@thecosmicswitchb...alien-bodies:3

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (14th January 2024), lisalu (17th January 2024), Yoda (12th January 2024)

31. Link to Post #416
    Thanks

I have just started a substack which I will incorporate into my third book, "ALIEN MATRIX, Journey to Discovery".

https://trumanlcash.substack.com/p/matrix-revealed
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 13th January 2024 at 19:08.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (14th January 2024), Johan (Keyholder) (15th January 2024), lisalu (17th January 2024), onevoice (14th January 2024), Yoda (17th January 2024)

33. Link to Post #417
    Thanks

THE SOVEREIGN RENEGADE BRIGADE w/ SPECIAL GUEST KERRY CASSIDY (PROJECT CAMELOT) PART II

Host: M.L. (Elias Melchizedek) The Sovereign Redneck Renegade
    Special Guest: Kerry Cassidy (Project Camelot)

This interview is a must-watch video, IMO. This is what I've been trying to tell people for the past thirty years.

I was part of the Grays genetic program of creating half-human/half-gray hybrids. They presented my "hybrid sons & daughters" to me in an abduction in one of their motherships, which I exposed in THE EYE OF RA.

David Jacobs continued researching and discovered that the Grays had finally achieved a hybrid that looked quite human such that most people could not tell the difference.

I had extensive contact with one of these hybrids last summer. I recognized his head and facial features as being a hybrid. He was very dysfunctional and hated humans. He was very intelligent but his temper was extremely explosive and little things could set him off.

We need to wake up and prepare for what is coming.

Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th January 2024 at 21:47.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (18th January 2024), lisalu (17th January 2024), Yoda (17th January 2024)

35. Link to Post #418
    Thanks

When I uncovered my life in Egypt I found that it was the Anunnaki/Elohim, the nefarious ETs masquerading as gods, that were the origin of Freemasonry. Ra's symbols are still used today in Freemasonry: The All-Seeing Eye, the poisonous snake coiled around a staff, black and white checkered floor, the rising sun, the seven-ray headdress, etc.

Also, Ra and Ptaah were directly connected to the blood-letting, blood-drinking, satanic rituals conducted in the Great Pyramid. Albert Pike admitted in his book "Morals and Dogma" that Freemasons don't want any non-Masons or lower initiates to know the true meaning of these symbols, which was intentionally withheld from the lower Blue Degree Freemasons (i.e., the first three degrees).

Name:  bfc0eaab9b5848d3.png
Views: 145
Size:  407.8 KB

Name:	Ra 001.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	399.7 KB
ID:	52555

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (23rd January 2024), Inversion (22nd January 2024), mountain_jim (22nd January 2024), Yoda (22nd January 2024)

37. Link to Post #419
    Thanks

My viewpoint from all my abductions and experiences with Grays, Mantis, Anunnaki and Reptilians, both this lifetime and through many past lives, is that the current de-humanization and inhuman social engineering of mankind from satanism to the LGBTQXYZ and Bizarro World agendas are totally understandable to me. The dots all connect.

Although I discontinued my work with other abductees after I self-published the EYE OF RA in 1996, David Jacobs did continue his research and I agree that humans are being hybridized by ETs, which appears to be the case now as well as in Earth's past.

From my own experience I can trace the hybridization project to over 15,000+ years ago. But it appears that it has been going on for longer that. How long, I do not know. So in my view we are already hybrids as far as our bodies are concerned.

The big picture, of course, is not about us as bodies but us as spiritual beings.

Unfortunately, spiritual truths have been withheld and bastardized by these same ETs, especially due to the machinations of the Anunnaki/Elohim (or whatever you want to call them). Unfortunately, I found that these four groups are working in concert to keep mankind in spiritual darkness.

In spite of this, I believe that we as spiritual beings can turn things around and build a better world. There are other ETs who are benevolent who, I believe, have been working quietly in the background and there are many loving human beings so I am not giving up hope for the future of this planet.

In spite of all the different programmed religious beliefs on this planet, it is my opinion that love and tolerance of other viewpoints is major component to the answer to effectively turn things around on this planet.

And May The Truth Set Us Free,

Truman L Cash

Name:  ETs.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  19.3 KB

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harmony (4th February 2024), lisalu (3rd February 2024), Michi (11th February 2024), Yoda (3rd February 2024)

39. Link to Post #420
    Thanks

Default Gray/Human Hybrid

The picture below is a very close image of a boy that I saw at a daycare center in the early 90s. The exception is this boy had thin blonde hair. The larger than normal blue eyes and head shape were unmistakable to me as I was shown hybrid children in an abduction incident that also occurred in the early nineties.

Given that I had seen this hybrid (IMO) over thirty years ago on Earth it is easy for me to believe that the Grays had achieved a hybrid that looked quite human nowadays, as abduction researcher David Jacobs reported from his later work with abductees.

I will cover my hybrid abduction in a following post.

It appears that I also met and worked with a Gray/Human hybrid last year who looked human to most people. However, this person had somewhat Gray-like features and a viewpoint that led me to believe that he was a hybrid. This person also told me that he could remember being abducted by Grays. This person was very intelligent (I would say at a genius level) but he hated humans and was socially dysfunctional.

Name:  HybridBoy.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  11.4 KB
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 3rd February 2024 at 19:51.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (3rd February 2024), Harmony (4th February 2024), lisalu (3rd February 2024), Yoda (3rd February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst 1 11 21 22 LastLast