+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

Yes, polarization (e.g., us-against-them thinking, etc.) has been implanted for a very long time.

As far as sleep goes, it is not something that I have specifically studied, but I can tell that when one is in-between incarnations, one does not have to sleep at all. From my experience it is only a physical body phenomenon. However, one's sleep can be affected by the condition oneself is in as a spiritual being while being incarnated.

TLC

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    Thank you for your thread, Truman
    I have not read your works as yet, but The Truman Show is a favourite; a really finely crafted movie!
    Firstly, I am interested in retrieving personal abduction (perhaps they are willing on a subconscious level?) experiences.
    Yes, all in a quest to understand and thus loosen the strangle-hold of limiting matrix-think.
    You stated, perhaps rhetorically...
    After all, shouldn't humans be on the side of humans?
    I say this may be idealistic-hive mind reality. Should there be "sides" within a race or planet? As in the trillions of sentient beings that populate multi-verses, there surely are differences within various species- varying agendas, desires and intents. Unique personas within varying species or races. or perhaps not?
    I certainly do not "trust" the human race. Is this not a programme too? Us against Them?
    I feel we are each a blend of many ET related beings. Different combinations. Different capacities. On this dimension anyway.
    I do have one question (impetus for this post)
    Given we are rooted in the Matrix, why have we been programmed to require sleep?
    What is the purpose?

Thank you again for taking the time with this thread

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Calz (11th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (11th January 2013), Daughter of Time (10th January 2013), Gardener (12th January 2013), Hervé (10th January 2013), lookbeyond (11th January 2013), meat suit (10th January 2013), Reinhard (17th January 2013), Spiral (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

I find this whole thing intriguing and a good place to start for those beginning to wake up.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Calz (11th January 2013), Chester (11th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), TrumanCash (11th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Thanks for your post, Camilo. I would add that beginners should read THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET first unless they are already grounded in the abduction phenomenon. THE EYE OF RA is advanced material and, for some, might be too far out "on the fringe" to be taken seriously.

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    I find this whole thing intriguing and a good place to start for those beginning to wake up.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Calz (11th January 2013), Camilo (11th January 2013), Chester (12th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), Spiral (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

For those who haven't heard this song yet, Jackovesk just posted a song about Phil Schneider here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post614661

The song brought tears to my eyes because I knew Phil personally. He is a true hero!

I first met him in Post Falls, Idaho when he spoke with Al Bielek about eighteen years ago. This was before I had had my own underground base experiences. I had just written my first book, THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET, and I showed him the underground base drawings by one of the abductees I worked with. During this lecture he opened his shirt to reveal the huge scar he still had from the tall Gray's weapon, which is shown in this music video.

The third time I saw him was months later in a small room in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho at a private gathering of about six people. Phil opened up his locked metal case and allowed us to handle the amazing artifacts that he had including an implant that he had taken out of his leg. Phil was also an abductee. He said he had been in a shoot out with an FBI agent and he killed the agent but took a bullet in his left shoulder. He took off his shirt again to reveal not only the original blast scar but a new round scar from the bullet that was not there before! I became a believer then. Later I was to have my own experiences in a deep underground base where I saw military personnel working with tall and short Grays (details in THE EYE OF RA).

Phil was a man of unshakable integrity. He was telling us the truth.

The last time I saw Phil Schneider was not in person but on TV. It was a television news show wherein he was exposing the government assassination of microbiologists. Soon thereafter he experienced his fourteenth and, unfortunately, final assassination attempt. Imagine that!--Thirteen assassination attempts did not stop him from exposing the truth!

I should also mention that I am a songwriter and I am very impressed with quality of songwriting with material that does not lend itself well to be represented with the art of music. Lyrics, music and production are excellent!

Truman L. Cash

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Calz (11th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (12th January 2013), Daughter of Time (11th January 2013), Flash (26th November 2013), Freed Fox (11th January 2013), Freeda B. (3rd May 2015), Gardener (12th January 2013), Hervé (11th January 2013), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), lookbeyond (16th January 2013), Reinhard (17th January 2013), Rosana (23rd February 2019), Spiral (15th January 2013), spiritwind (22nd December 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Thanks for your post, Camilo. I would add that beginners should read THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET first unless they are already grounded in the abduction phenomenon. THE EYE OF RA is advanced material and, for some, might be too far out "on the fringe" to be taken seriously.

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    For the record, I found THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET very important and informative material, but THE EYE OF RA spoke to me on deeper levels than other related materials by other writers have. There is nothing "far out" in THE EYE OF RA for me, for it related to my own experiences and far memories of Egypt and of things that followed right up to now.

I do agree, of course, that a beginner should read THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET first.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (12th January 2013), Flash (26th November 2013), Gardener (15th January 2013), Hervé (11th January 2013), kanishk (25th March 2013), spiritwind (22nd December 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), TrumanCash (17th January 2013), Twelvestrand (14th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Twelvestrand's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply Mr. Cash. Another question that just came to mind...since you have extensive experience and memory recovery with Ancient Egypt. Ive recently been looking into the apparent connection between the Nile, Ancient Egypt and the Orion Nebula. The nebula can be found in backgrounds of ancient paintings such as the creation of Adam by Michelangelo....Danny Wilten seems to have researched this quite a bit. He has a youtube channel (https://youtube.com/user/5T4RSCREAM233) with videos that he put together demonstrating the relationship between the Orion Nebula, the Nile and Ancient Egypt as it seems to be very important in religious matters. Im wondering if you could comment on any of this? Thanks again.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Twelvestrand For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Chester (15th January 2013), Daughter of Time (14th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), kanishk (25th March 2013), Star Tsar (14th January 2013), TrumanCash (17th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Hi Truman - is the Cash part a tribute to "the Man in Black?" No, not Jack... but Johnny.

I appreciate all your contributions and that you are taking the time to share with us on this forum.

Do you at all review the posts on Houman's Horus-Ra thread? If so, could you, please, comment on Dr. Malanga's research. Specifically the mapping of the Kosmos as he has come up with including the various actors he has penciled in.

I can see his view as an overlay to yours where there is no apparent conflict, only different levels of experience. In other words, his view could be seen as complimentary to your experiences.

What caught my attention the most was when I came upon the "shadow" beings in that the theory is that they are 2 dimensional beings. I found this fascinating when I began to follow my thought flows when stimulated by this consideration. The idea also suggested that 4D and up "beings" are part of a greater dynamic where we, in this 3rd dimension physical realm experience are simply the battleground between this lower dimensional forces and the upper dimensional forces.

In reflecting on that further, I realized that if this is true, then 3D is where the action is... and I got this strange feeling that knowing me, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Also - I received a PM yesterday from someone who appears to have taken the "gnostic position" that the material realms altogether are a creation of evil (ala - the mistake of Sofia and then the creation of these realms by the Demiurge) and suggests that unless a spirit being is able to take responsibility for themselves in such a way they have regained their sovereignty and then chooses never to return to the material realms, they are lost in the "matrix." It is very similar to the Cathar view where the only relief is that one chooses never to return (if one can).

Perhaps this person who PM'd me is right - but I can assure you I will die a thousand soul deaths before I accept that any realm of experience is pure evil. For one, experience requires the component of form and form cannot exist without contrast and thus to say any one experience is simply pure evil yet to imply there may be another form of experience that is void of evil leaves me with the conclusion that the only pure "good" experience possible would be no experience at all.

This situation on Earth at this time is not a battle of "material realms" versus so called "spiritual realms" as all of these are still experiences within form.

The battle appears to be waged first within the mind and from the minds of incarnate spirit beings comes all the fluff... all the unnecessary details, all the distraction. I have found that by reclaiming my mind (which I have done to a reasonable extent) has allowed me to remove myself from the effects of emotional extremes. This, in turn, gives me a sense I have gained (or regained... I really don't know) sovereignty. Sovereignty over what? I also really don't know... but I have this strange sense of peace these days - a strange sense that everything really can be alright - and a sense that I still have a good few dozen years left to do my part in ensuring we turn the tables on this whole mess.

I notice how you write clearly and appear to have no fear. To me, you seem to have reached this same place I believe I am just now reaching. Thanks for being such an inspiration, Truman... Chester.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Daughter of Time (17th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Spiral (15th January 2013), Star Tsar (15th January 2013), TrumanCash (17th January 2013), Twelvestrand (16th January 2013), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Hello, I have been reading "The Programming of a Planet" & have just read this thread, and have some questions / things to add.

Starseeds ; is there anything to this, re lots of ET souls incarnating here to try & "love & light" the place into sanity ?

And what about the questionnaires relating to this ? With questions like "have you got narrow feet", "have you got ginger hair in the family" etc I know it seems trivial, but a lot of people have bought into this stuff.

Reincarnation & abductees,(I am an abductee) this is a bit personal, & I'll try to keep it brief, I can expand on details if anyone wants.

When I was a boy I remembered three past lives, during strange & repeating dreams,( I couldn't read & wasn't allowed to watch TV on a night so it didn't come from there.)

In the first one I was the son of a very important noble & knight, and re-lived over & over "my" death, being shot in the neck by a poacher with a crossbow, and other tidbits of this life, only somethings like the "castle" seemed strange as it was little more than a stout tower.

About 13 years ago I ended up in a small museum in a town called Malton (in the north of England), and lo & behold there is the whole story, (just as I had told my wife many times) about the son of Walter de Espic,( William the conquerers right hand man ) who lived in a fortified tower just like I had seen as a boy.

In the second one I was a Jewish copper smith selling pot & pans in York in 1190 when all hell breaks loose, I run into a basement with a woman & baby, soldiers dressed like crusaders come in, they grab the baby & stab it with a sword, then the woman, & then I am run through the abdomen with a spear as I have my back to a pillar.

I awoke so shocked that I got up to inspect my belly, and right there, an inch above & to the left of my belly button was a white scar shaped like a triangle about two inches across, this was still visible 10-12 years ago, my wife could clearly see it. (I'm 46 now)

In the third I am a pilot in the RAF in WW2, flying Lancasters (heavy bombers) I have all sorts of bits & pieces for this one, but in this I died along with all the crew when we gained altitude near the Hook of Holland to get our bearings ( we had been flying low, ie 50 feet) when suddenly there is an explosion & the front of the aircraft & my limbs are gone, there is just the still black of the night & the smell of hydrolic fluid & blood, before it fades to black.

What am I getting at ?

Well it occurred to me that there is a bit of a theme going on here, pro "nobles", pro "jews", pro military & flying & bombing....

Could these "previous lives" just be "implants" ????

They have done much to colour my perceptions of the world & defined my sense of self (limited though it is)

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Bruno (13th June 2017), Chester (15th January 2013), Daughter of Time (17th January 2013), Gardener (17th January 2013), Hervé (17th January 2013), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), lookbeyond (16th January 2013), Star Tsar (15th January 2013), TrumanCash (17th January 2013), Valerie Villars (30th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Interesting, Spiral - I just discovered last summer that within my family line was an "officer" of sorts that came over with William the Conqueror -

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6589.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	20052

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6590.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	184.8 KB
ID:	20053

and as far as your questions - I question everything now along those lines. Having been targeted since at least 6 years old by a Horus-Ra entity (or group of entities) I trust none of those things.

I keep it simple now and when you think about it, what good would "creation" be for most folks if it were some complicated system or if it took some massive sets of "figuring all these things out?"

Clearly we are under the influence of an energetic overlay.

I escaped and I am simply spending all my time now assisting others to do the same.
    Last edited by Chester; 15th January 2013 at 23:16.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Gardener (17th January 2013), mab777 (17th January 2013), Spiral (16th January 2013), Star Tsar (15th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

Thanks for your input on this, 12. I briefly cover the apparent layout of the pyramids, Nile, etc in THE EYE OF RA, mostly based upon others' research. I don't put a lot of emphasis on this as it is speculative--but interesting, of course--and it does not lead to a solution to the matrix. Currently, I have been peeling off the layers of past implants and increasing my understanding of the underlying implants that have been installed to create the matrix specific to this area of the universe as well as the universe as a whole.

TLC

Quote Posted by Twelvestrand (here)
    Thanks for the reply Mr. Cash. Another question that just came to mind...since you have extensive experience and memory recovery with Ancient Egypt. Ive recently been looking into the apparent connection between the Nile, Ancient Egypt and the Orion Nebula. The nebula can be found in backgrounds of ancient paintings such as the creation of Adam by Michelangelo....Danny Wilten seems to have researched this quite a bit. He has a youtube channel (https://youtube.com/user/5T4RSCREAM233) with videos that he put together demonstrating the relationship between the Orion Nebula, the Nile and Ancient Egypt as it seems to be very important in religious matters. Im wondering if you could comment on any of this? Thanks again.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Calz (18th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (18th January 2013), Daughter of Time (17th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (17th January 2013), lookbeyond (17th January 2013), mab777 (17th January 2013), Spiral (17th January 2013), Star Tsar (18th January 2013), Twelvestrand (19th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Hi, Chester. The Cash part of my pen name refers to the literal use of cash as the obvious answer and positive solution to thwart the international banksters' plans to enslave us with a cashless, digital, global "beast" currency system.

I haven't followed Houman's thread for awhile as I have been delving much deeper into the source of the matrix as it exists in this universe and, specifically, this sector of the universe. The source of the insanity on this planet and of the Mantis beings, Grays, Reptilians, Serpent Staff Pleiadians, et al, that are manipulating Earth humans are the implants that have been installed in the past. The satanic rituals, pedophilia, etc that Houman has been focusing on are a direct result of these specific implants. I have been focusing my time and attention on disabling these implants as these implants are the Achilles' heel of the matrix. It gets right to the source of the problem.

I therefore have not delved at length into Malanga's and others' methods because nothing will permanently change without disabling the implants. Of course, I am just one being and although there are numerous other people engaged in this process, we need many more people doing this in order to break free of the matrix and create something more positive.

It appears that the ETCs and the PTB on this panet are turning up the heat this year. I have expected this would happen because this is 2013 and they put a lot of significance on the number 13. I get the feeling we are about to enter a "showdown at OK corral" this year. It is and will be a battle for control of planet Earth in my opinion. The battle manifests itself on various levels, both physical and spiritual. However, it should be remembered that they are just acting out their implanting--programming from ages long past.

Hitler, for example, was not successful in controlling so many people because he was charismatic. He was using triggers from these implants to cause people to act out the implants, thereby obtaining uniform obedience. One of the first things that Hitler did was abolish the Weimar republic's "Bill of Rights" that was modeled after the American Bill of Rights. Therefore, on the physical level we can all help thwart our enslavement by not relinquishing any part of the Bill of Rights, which is simply a reflection of our natural rights. It appears that "Obamacare" and the recent fraudulent and unconstitutional attacks on the 2nd Amendment are the line in the sand for many Americans.

What most people don't realize is that if the global elite succeed in usurping our natural rights by forcing their cashless system and disarming us, the eventual outcome will be the usurpation of spiritual rights. That is, the lower, physical part of the matrix can adversely affect the upper, spiritual aspect of the matrix. This is due to the dynamics of us as the spiritual beings who created this physical universe and the implants and considerations that have formed the matrix on the physical level.

Likewise, the spiritual affects the physical part of the matrix. Therefore, it is important not to manifest fear during these exciting, interesting and most engaging times. I think that we will get through this rough period even if things look pretty dark for a while. As long as people continue to disable the implants, life will gradually improve and ultimately the matrix itself will be dissolved. One can look at these implants as being a virus on a hard drive. By detecting and viewing the viruses, they can be disabled and will no longer cause beings to react in an irrational manner.

I am writing this because it is my viewpoint that the matrix must be addressed from both the physical and spiritual aspects. Also, we can sit around and armchair philosophize ad nauseum and get nowhere. It therefore requires us to actually do something, to take positive action in order to dismantle the matrix, end war and heal this planet.

TLC

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Hi Truman - is the Cash part a tribute to "the Man in Black?" No, not Jack... but Johnny.

I appreciate all your contributions and that you are taking the time to share with us on this forum.

Do you at all review the posts on Houman's Horus-Ra thread? If so, could you, please, comment on Dr. Malanga's research. Specifically the mapping of the Kosmos as he has come up with including the various actors he has penciled in.

I can see his view as an overlay to yours where there is no apparent conflict, only different levels of experience. In other words, his view could be seen as complimentary to your experiences.

What caught my attention the most was when I came upon the "shadow" beings in that the theory is that they are 2 dimensional beings. I found this fascinating when I began to follow my thought flows when stimulated by this consideration. The idea also suggested that 4D and up "beings" are part of a greater dynamic where we, in this 3rd dimension physical realm experience are simply the battleground between this lower dimensional forces and the upper dimensional forces.

In reflecting on that further, I realized that if this is true, then 3D is where the action is... and I got this strange feeling that knowing me, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

Also - I received a PM yesterday from someone who appears to have taken the "gnostic position" that the material realms altogether are a creation of evil (ala - the mistake of Sofia and then the creation of these realms by the Demiurge) and suggests that unless a spirit being is able to take responsibility for themselves in such a way they have regained their sovereignty and then chooses never to return to the material realms, they are lost in the "matrix." It is very similar to the Cathar view where the only relief is that one chooses never to return (if one can).

Perhaps this person who PM'd me is right - but I can assure you I will die a thousand soul deaths before I accept that any realm of experience is pure evil. For one, experience requires the component of form and form cannot exist without contrast and thus to say any one experience is simply pure evil yet to imply there may be another form of experience that is void of evil leaves me with the conclusion that the only pure "good" experience possible would be no experience at all.

This situation on Earth at this time is not a battle of "material realms" versus so called "spiritual realms" as all of these are still experiences within form.

The battle appears to be waged first within the mind and from the minds of incarnate spirit beings comes all the fluff... all the unnecessary details, all the distraction. I have found that by reclaiming my mind (which I have done to a reasonable extent) has allowed me to remove myself from the effects of emotional extremes. This, in turn, gives me a sense I have gained (or regained... I really don't know) sovereignty. Sovereignty over what? I also really don't know... but I have this strange sense of peace these days - a strange sense that everything really can be alright - and a sense that I still have a good few dozen years left to do my part in ensuring we turn the tables on this whole mess.

I notice how you write clearly and appear to have no fear. To me, you seem to have reached this same place I believe I am just now reaching. Thanks for being such an inspiration, Truman... Chester.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th January 2013 at 15:55.

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Calz (18th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (18th January 2013), Daughter of Time (17th January 2013), Freeda B. (3rd May 2015), Gardener (18th January 2013), Hervé (17th January 2013), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), lookbeyond (17th January 2013), mab777 (17th January 2013), meat suit (18th January 2013), Reinhard (17th January 2013), Spiral (17th January 2013), spiritwind (22nd December 2013), Star Tsar (18th January 2013), Twelvestrand (19th January 2013), Tyy1907 (18th May 2014), Valerie Villars (30th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences, Spiral. Very interesting. I cannot comment on what your experiences mean as that is a personal thing that only you can evaluate.

Regarding starseeds--beings come to this planet for many reasons and they are, of course, individual. There does appear to be the phenomenon of spiritual beings coming to this planet with the purpose of helping. This planet does have a rather sordid history and unsavory reputation so it also attracts people who are looking for a place to hide out. Some people just got here and some have been here for a very long time. With past life therapy one can find out what their own personal odyssey is.

TLC

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Hello, I have been reading "The Programming of a Planet" & have just read this thread, and have some questions / things to add.

Starseeds ; is there anything to this, re lots of ET souls incarnating here to try & "love & light" the place into sanity ?

And what about the questionnaires relating to this ? With questions like "have you got narrow feet", "have you got ginger hair in the family" etc I know it seems trivial, but a lot of people have bought into this stuff.

Reincarnation & abductees,(I am an abductee) this is a bit personal, & I'll try to keep it brief, I can expand on details if anyone wants.

When I was a boy I remembered three past lives, during strange & repeating dreams,( I couldn't read & wasn't allowed to watch TV on a night so it didn't come from there.)

In the first one I was the son of a very important noble & knight, and re-lived over & over "my" death, being shot in the neck by a poacher with a crossbow, and other tidbits of this life, only somethings like the "castle" seemed strange as it was little more than a stout tower.

About 13 years ago I ended up in a small museum in a town called Malton (in the north of England), and lo & behold there is the whole story, (just as I had told my wife many times) about the son of Walter de Espic,( William the conquerers right hand man ) who lived in a fortified tower just like I had seen as a boy.

In the second one I was a Jewish copper smith selling pot & pans in York in 1190 when all hell breaks loose, I run into a basement with a woman & baby, soldiers dressed like crusaders come in, they grab the baby & stab it with a sword, then the woman, & then I am run through the abdomen with a spear as I have my back to a pillar.

I awoke so shocked that I got up to inspect my belly, and right there, an inch above & to the left of my belly button was a white scar shaped like a triangle about two inches across, this was still visible 10-12 years ago, my wife could clearly see it. (I'm 46 now)

In the third I am a pilot in the RAF in WW2, flying Lancasters (heavy bombers) I have all sorts of bits & pieces for this one, but in this I died along with all the crew when we gained altitude near the Hook of Holland to get our bearings ( we had been flying low, ie 50 feet) when suddenly there is an explosion & the front of the aircraft & my limbs are gone, there is just the still black of the night & the smell of hydrolic fluid & blood, before it fades to black.

What am I getting at ?

Well it occurred to me that there is a bit of a theme going on here, pro "nobles", pro "jews", pro military & flying & bombing....

Could these "previous lives" just be "implants" ????

They have done much to colour my perceptions of the world & defined my sense of self (limited though it is)

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Calz (18th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (18th January 2013), Daughter of Time (17th January 2013), Gardener (18th January 2013), Hervé (17th January 2013), lookbeyond (17th January 2013), mab777 (17th January 2013), Spiral (17th January 2013), Star Tsar (18th January 2013), Twelvestrand (19th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #73
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

... Chester.
    Hello Chester,

... seems you need to "re"-read a few posts in that thread since, evidently, their portend escaped you:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Thanks 9eagle9,

For a moment I thought I had written some Carmodese cryptic ciphers no one was able to disentangle...

The morale of that post is really simple: there is a part of oneself every one knows as "I" and doing the observation of everything else that's going on while remaining unaffected by what's happening. That's the one that creates/observes all the other participants, including the "soul" in the SIMBAD visualization technique... and who is left unaddressed by said technique.

On the other hand, in the Steve Richards' example, beside the outside empowerment factor, what is shown is that these "whatever-they-are" were GONE FOR GOOD! To the point that, that "I" wanted them back! Whereas the SIMBAD technique seems to create another phantasmagoria on top of the pre-existing ones.

Again, to draw from the long and immemorial Gypsy oral tradition:

Quote “The figure 3 and its geometrical transcription – the triangle -- means “Life.” Numerous jewelries are constructed around that number. According to Tzigans, Man as a whole is constituted of a body which rots, a spirit which persists and an immaterial body as an interface between these two.”
    (Pierre Derlon; Traditions Occultes des Gitans)
    With that observed structural make up of Man, "I" which observes everything, and can recover memories from the other two, is "spirit." The interface is what interferes/intervenes between "body" and "spirit" and corresponds to "soul" or "mind" which is made up of all these circuits/programs/entities/etc. and which is what MKultra/ETs/hypnotists of all sorts have a field day with.

Not very complicated and parts and parcels of what is really going on: confusing the issue(s) for eons.
    My, my, my... how to get to the bottom, basic, fundamental line of what's ailing this planet and her inhabitants?

Let me borrow a few paragraphs from Laura Knight-Jadczyk's The Cassiopaean Experiment:

Quote What amazes us is the sudden turn from the rational beginning to the irrational illusion. Irrationality and illusion are revealed by the intolerance and cruelty with which they are expressed. We observe that human thought systems show tolerance as long as they adhere to reality. The more the thought process is removed from reality, the more intolerance and cruelty are needed to guarantee its continued existence. [Ether, God and Devil, Wilhelm Reich]

Quote Castaneda's "Predator":
    "We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. [...] You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico. [...] They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them.' [...]

"'I want to appeal to your analytical mind, ' don Juan said. 'Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.' [...]

"In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now. [...]

"Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them." [Castaneda, The Active Side of Infinity, 1998, pp. 213-220]

How's that possible?

MKultra and satanic types of mind control give an idea of how it can be done... even how an individual can inherit more than one "mind" when exhibiting different personalities which are "unaware" of each other's existence within a singular body. Hence , for the "social personality facade," all these other personalities and behaviours are part of its "unconscious" and is totally unaware of their existence... only aware of "missing time" when other personalities take over when triggered into manifestation/existence.

Hypnotism and post-hypnotic commands give us a clue as to irrational behaviours occurring on cues (which are akin to alternate personalities) and which 9eagle9 keeps pointing out on this forum.

Truman Cash's books "The Programming of a Planet" and "Eye of Ra" document his research on how such a mind control programming occurs planet-wide and has been occurring for times immemorial.

Steve Richards gives the overall law of LORE that explains the "feeding loop" that keeps growing once an entity/thought form has been given "birth," a simple matter of "survival" in the same fashion as for golems or tulpas [edit to add: eggregores].

Post # 1357 delineates how the same, identical "mind" has been hypnotically implanted into the population of an entire sector of this galaxy -- 250 billion souls -- that's the R6 "mind." Complete with all sorts of religions, gods and devils; archons included... so that whatever portion of the population which falls under a particular aspect or "personality" of that R6 "mind" becomes a matter of statistics.

As 9eagle9 keeps emphasizing, such a mind can only "replicate" and cannot create on its own. However, the creative abilities of the implanted billions of souls have been bound into "creating" the replications... on a "protest." The triggering of the content of that "mind" into manifestation is currently being heavily pushed all around in the MSM and alt. media (see this post <--) ["...they only respond to R6 symbols"].

In the vein of the latter, I wish that the people who are having these "visions" of tsunamis, devastating earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc... could have enough "presence d'Esprit" to dig beyond that vision and find out who are the producers, directors, art directors, etc... of the "productions" since it seems many of the militaries are following up on that "vision" and retiring in the Ozarks, etc... indicating that the military hierarchy is thoroughly "impressed" with those specific "outcomes."

I wish that some clarity as to what these "visions" actually are could be ascertained because reading Bill's posting of Andamans just moving to higher grounds prior to the 2004 "Boxing Day" tsunami indicates that they just got on moving based on an "actuality" as compared to the "virtuality" of a "vision" that's being kept "alive" and perpetuated over and over.

As a conclusion, these "ETs" claiming "it is all our fault for being in such a mess" are not actually lying... they are just omitting that they gave us their concocted "mind' which started the whole mess.
    With the above, there wasn't much more I could contribute to that thread except keep "cataloging" expressions of that "predator's" mind or that "their" mind as 9eagle9 puts it.

What I omitted in the above posts is that "Space Opera" is also part of that "predator/their/reactive" mind and accounts for all these "GFL" stories and their likes.
    Last edited by Hervé; 17th January 2013 at 17:51.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Calz (18th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (18th January 2013), Daughter of Time (17th January 2013), Gardener (18th January 2013), Sebastion (17th January 2013), Star Tsar (18th January 2013), TrumanCash (18th January 2013), Valerie Villars (30th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Controlling people with implant symbols:

Manly P. Hall, 33rd degree Freemason and one of the most influential occultists of the last century, wrote this of
    symbols, “They are centers of a mighty force, figures pregnant with an awful power…” (Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 356)

http://www.germaniainternational.com...VC-011S_lg.jpg
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 18th January 2013 at 17:02.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Calz (18th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (18th January 2013), Daughter of Time (18th January 2013), Gardener (18th January 2013), Hervé (18th January 2013), Jean-Luc (6th March 2013), lookbeyond (18th January 2013), meat suit (18th January 2013), Star Tsar (18th January 2013), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I agree with everything you have written in your post and greatly appreciate you have directly responded to my inquiries.

I could comment on each and every sentence of your post but all my comments would simply be embellishing what you have written and would dilute rather than bolster.

Though I am sort of new at all this, what I have found that works best at disabling implants is simply sending back through only the truth. When an implant “speaks” to me, I first assure it that I am aware that the “voice” I hear is likely a voice emanating solely from an implant (and the entity or entities behind it - be they "real" or simply artificial). I then evaluate what “the voice” suggests to me and then I speak back to the “voice” my own view as well as my intended action based on what the “voice” suggests. The key here is that I send back a truer truth to the voice. I have discovered that pure, un self agenda'd truth dis-empowers these critters. It is truly that simple.

I find that when I use all my faculties to decide how to proceed in any situation such that the perceived result appears to be for the best for right relationship with all and all that is, then I allow the thoughts to form into words (written and spoken) and actions here in the physical plane and the results always work out for the best. I call it allowance of love and I have concluded long ago that love wins all bets.

Now some opinion - I feel the road to take for each of us is that we stay vigilant in how we, individually, modify the “food supply” of the parasitic entities such that they adapt to the new food supply or perish... they have their choice in this regard.

It is excellent working with such fantastic folks that I have come to know through Avalon and I have no doubt no matter what any entity at any level of the matrix tries to do to circumvent the road of a truth warrior like you and so many others here, they will never succeed as their battleground is relegated to the matrix and folks like you have a foot (or more) in realms beyond.

Quote I notice how you write clearly and appear to have no fear. To me, you seem to have reached this same place I believe I am just now reaching. Thanks for being such an inspiration, Truman... Chester.
    Let's see how this ends up. My goal is all Spirit beings get on top of the situation. I also do not see why it cannot be done and done so in a relatively short time. I make this bet based on my belief that each and every living being on planet Earth wants a better world for their children and/or loved ones and those we leave beyond when we pass on. I judge no one either... its bigger than that.

Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 18th January 2013 at 23:24.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Calz (18th January 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), lelmaleh (1st January 2014), Star Tsar (18th January 2013), Valerie Villars (30th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

Hi Truman! I'm so glad you've come to Avalon.

I've been meaning to read your books for quite some time and I promise(myself) to read them over the next few days, but just for now could you please just give me a little hint as to what your non hypnotic memory retrieval techniques are.

Are they similar to the state of 'reverie' written of in the book Dianetics by L.Ron.Hubbard?

P.S. I will be patient, and I won't ask for the link until I've read the books.

-------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------------------
    Now some opinion - I feel the road to take for each of us is that we stay vigilant in how we, individually, modify the “food supply” of the parasitic entities such that they adapt to the new food supply or perish... they have their choice in this regard.
    I'm pretty good at remaining vigilant and watchful in my waking state, and if I go lucid in my dreams I can handle most things, but I worry about what happens to me in dreamless sleep.

You see I wake up most mornings feeling very drained in my sacral chakra, very uncomfortable indeed, and so I have a feeling that when I lose consciousness without dreaming, that that is when I am vulnerable to attack (and possibly am attacked, every night).

I think that maybe the only real defense I could ever have would be to learn how to achieve what Rudolph Steiner calls 'continuity of consciousness', and so remain always aware, even in sleep.

Any advice?
    Last edited by AwakeInADream; 18th January 2013 at 22:15.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Gardener (18th January 2013), Star Tsar (18th January 2013)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Controlling people with implant symbols:

Manly P. Hall, 33rd degree Freemason and one of the most influential occultists of the last century, wrote this of
    symbols, “They are centers of a mighty force, figures pregnant with an awful power…” (Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 356)

http://www.germaniainternational.com...VC-011S_lg.jpg

Wow that's awesome once implant is in place (center) its evil/dark energy radiates outwards far & wide!
    Truman you've blown my mind for the evening!
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th January 2013), Chester (18th January 2013), Hervé (18th January 2013), Iloveyou (6th September 2017), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Truman for your direct response in post #71 above.

I am certain I have multiple implants and some are physical. I have to admit, I almost am glad I have these implants. Why? Certainly I am not alone, and perhaps if “they” reach a point where “they” may see fit that I be killed then I really don’t care. I am dead set on exposing this fiasco in every way I can and finding solutions that work and that others would be interested in pursuing.

Houman made this post -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post617809

where he tells DoT...

Quote Thanks for your post DoT. According to Mark Phillips (in https://youtube.com/watch?v=hJ7cVMZFxa4, 4 parts) writing down your memories/flashes/experiences is one way to recover them, it is allows the analytical/logical mind to process them without the emotional charge (i.e. potential trauma involved which might block these memories).
    I have found that I can get into a mode devoid of emotion where I can write clearly and with rarely even making a spelling error. Yet when i write an emotionally charge piece, I have all sorts of troubles getting it out.

My conclusion is that some of these implants work in such a way that they increase in their effectiveness directly proportional to the emotional energy we put out. And in a strange way, the “taking over” of the individual’s mind brings forth thoughts that then increase the emotional output even further.

What I am saying is that I find that the key is being in an unemotional state as much as possible.

I do not like coming to this conclusion and have avoided doing so for my entire life. I justified emotions as some sort of “human” component... meaning that emotions are “God given.”

Strangely, now I consider these thoughts suspiciously. “God given” indeed.

Smacks of programming.

Anyways – I have reread your last several posts several times, Truman. It was not until this fourth time that I read your post #71 that I actually understood/caught everything you stated.

I am sad about this because I have to conclude I am really messed up. I have the various types of implants as you have described in your two books. Too often I miss something obvious in a post. Too often I get on the right track and then somehow spin out into some strange tangent area where I might go down some false rabbit hole for days or weeks.

Anyways, my question to you regarding Dr. Malanga’s cosmology is because I don’t feel comfortable with it. It almost feels like just another program. I was unconsciously hoping you would say that. I am sorry I still (apparently) play games. It is not intentional and I hope you and others here know my intentions are as pure as a compromised, implanted Spirit being can be... but as they say, “the road to hell...”

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (19th January 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Daughter of Time (21st January 2013), Hervé (19th January 2013), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013), Valerie Villars (30th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Truman and all - I made this post over in Houman's thread but it easily belongs here just as well so I am pasting the link here -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post619568

I hope Truman and others might weigh in on this post.

Chester

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013), TrumanCash (23rd January 2013)

39. Link to Post #80
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[...]

... Chester.
    Hello Chester,

... seems you need to "re"-read a few posts in that thread since, evidently, their portend escaped you:

Thanks 9eagle9,

For a moment I thought I had written some Carmodese cryptic ciphers no one was able to disentangle...

The morale of that post is really simple: there is a part of oneself every one knows as "I" and doing the observation of everything else that's going on while remaining unaffected by what's happening. That's the one that creates/observes all the other participants, including the "soul" in the SIMBAD visualization technique... and who is left unaddressed by said technique.

On the other hand, in the Steve Richards' example, beside the outside empowerment factor, what is shown is that these "whatever-they-are" were GONE FOR GOOD! To the point that, that "I" wanted them back! Whereas the SIMBAD technique seems to create another phantasmagoria on top of the pre-existing ones.

Again, to draw from the long and immemorial Gypsy oral tradition:

Quote “The figure 3 and its geometrical transcription – the triangle -- means “Life.” Numerous jewelries are constructed around that number. According to Tzigans, Man as a whole is constituted of a body which rots, a spirit which persists and an immaterial body as an interface between these two.”
    (Pierre Derlon; Traditions Occultes des Gitans)
    With that observed structural make up of Man, "I" which observes everything, and can recover memories from the other two, is "spirit." The interface is what interferes/intervenes between "body" and "spirit" and corresponds to "soul" or "mind" which is made up of all these circuits/programs/entities/etc. and which is what MKultra/ETs/hypnotists of all sorts have a field day with.

Not very complicated and parts and parcels of what is really going on: confusing the issue(s) for eons.
    My, my, my... how to get to the bottom, basic, fundamental line of what's ailing this planet and her inhabitants?

Let me borrow a few paragraphs from Laura Knight-Jadczyk's The Cassiopaean Experiment:

Quote What amazes us is the sudden turn from the rational beginning to the irrational illusion. Irrationality and illusion are revealed by the intolerance and cruelty with which they are expressed. We observe that human thought systems show tolerance as long as they adhere to reality. The more the thought process is removed from reality, the more intolerance and cruelty are needed to guarantee its continued existence. [Ether, God and Devil, Wilhelm Reich]

Quote Castaneda's "Predator":
    "We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. [...] You have arrived, by your effort alone, to what the shamans of ancient Mexico called the topic of topics. I have been beating around the bush all this time, insinuating to you that something is holding us prisoner. Indeed we are held prisoner! This was an energetic fact for the sorcerers of ancient Mexico. [...] They took over because we are food for them, and they squeeze us mercilessly because we are their sustenance. Just as we rear chickens in chicken coops, the predators rear us in human coops. Therefore, their food is always available to them.' [...]

"'I want to appeal to your analytical mind, ' don Juan said. 'Think for a moment, and tell me how you would explain the contradiction between the intelligence of man the engineer and the stupidity of his systems of beliefs, or the stupidity of his contradictory behavior. Sorcerers believe that the predators have given us our systems of beliefs, our ideas of good and evil, our social mores. They are the ones who set up our hopes and expectations and dreams of success or failure. They have given us covetousness, greed and cowardice. It is the predators who make us complacent, routinary, and egomaniacal.' [...]

"In order to keep us obedient and meek and weak, the predators engaged themselves in a stupendous maneuver - stupendous, of course, from the point of view of a fighting strategist. A horrendous maneuver from the point of view of those who suffer it. They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now. [...]

"Through the mind, which, after all, is their mind, the predators inject into the lives of human beings whatever is convenient for them." [Castaneda, The Active Side of Infinity, 1998, pp. 213-220]

How's that possible?

MKultra and satanic types of mind control give an idea of how it can be done... even how an individual can inherit more than one "mind" when exhibiting different personalities which are "unaware" of each other's existence within a singular body. Hence , for the "social personality facade," all these other personalities and behaviours are part of its "unconscious" and is totally unaware of their existence... only aware of "missing time" when other personalities take over when triggered into manifestation/existence.

Hypnotism and post-hypnotic commands give us a clue as to irrational behaviours occurring on cues (which are akin to alternate personalities) and which 9eagle9 keeps pointing out on this forum.

Truman Cash's books "The Programming of a Planet" and "Eye of Ra" document his research on how such a mind control programming occurs planet-wide and has been occurring for times immemorial.

Steve Richards gives the overall law of LORE that explains the "feeding loop" that keeps growing once an entity/thought form has been given "birth," a simple matter of "survival" in the same fashion as for golems or tulpas [edit to add: eggregores].

Post # 1357 delineates how the same, identical "mind" has been hypnotically implanted into the population of an entire sector of this galaxy -- 250 billion souls -- that's the R6 "mind." Complete with all sorts of religions, gods and devils; archons included... so that whatever portion of the population which falls under a particular aspect or "personality" of that R6 "mind" becomes a matter of statistics.

As 9eagle9 keeps emphasizing, such a mind can only "replicate" and cannot create on its own. However, the creative abilities of the implanted billions of souls have been bound into "creating" the replications... on a "protest." The triggering of the content of that "mind" into manifestation is currently being heavily pushed all around in the MSM and alt. media (see this post <--) ["...they only respond to R6 symbols"].

In the vein of the latter, I wish that the people who are having these "visions" of tsunamis, devastating earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, etc... could have enough "presence d'Esprit" to dig beyond that vision and find out who are the producers, directors, art directors, etc... of the "productions" since it seems many of the militaries are following up on that "vision" and retiring in the Ozarks, etc... indicating that the military hierarchy is thoroughly "impressed" with those specific "outcomes."

I wish that some clarity as to what these "visions" actually are could be ascertained because reading Bill's posting of Andamans just moving to higher grounds prior to the 2004 "Boxing Day" tsunami indicates that they just got on moving based on an "actuality" as compared to the "virtuality" of a "vision" that's being kept "alive" and perpetuated over and over.

As a conclusion, these "ETs" claiming "it is all our fault for being in such a mess" are not actually lying... they are just omitting that they gave us their concocted "mind' which started the whole mess.
    With the above, there wasn't much more I could contribute to that thread except keep "cataloging" expressions of that "predator's" mind or that "their" mind as 9eagle9 puts it.

What I omitted in the above posts is that "Space Opera" is also part of that "predator/their/reactive" mind and accounts for all these "GFL" stories and their likes.
    Amzer Zo - you have always been helpful to me through your posts as well as PMs. I have had difficulty with your communications because from my experience your style of communication is generally indirect (I assume you do this so as to avoid "imposing" your views on others). In addition, you often put forth vast materials from others (their words written and/or spoken in audios and videos) which requires an interested individual like myself to do a great deal of research and reflection and the hardest part to me... a great deal of sifting.

In my case, I believe I have damaged greatly my brain in this lifetime and so have limited myself in my capacity to achieve more complex understandings and this in turn results in my missing the primary points you have attempted to make not many of us here but specifically myself.

So I will ask some direct questions and hope that you will answer the best you can directly in your own words and not use the words of others. I do not mind you using other people's terms, but I am hoping you will answer directly and in your own words. I am very open to your views and have no intentions of attacking anything you might type as a response to my questions.

Question 1 (with sub questions) -

It seems you appreciate the research and conclusions of L. Ron Hubbard greatly. I have immense respect for LRH and happen to have some good friends who were involved with Scientology way back in the 60s and 70s (prior to the suspected influence from the CIA infiltrating that movement).

I also have researched heavily the lives and works of Jack Parsons and Aleister Crowley who had been involved with LRH and certainly influeneced LRH along his life's journey.

The question is this - you have mentioned the "R6" in some of your posts. You have also presented videos of LRH discussing this R6 influence upon our situation on earth. I did my best to try and grasp what you have stated and what LRH discussed in those videos but I am asking you to describe exactly what the R6 is.

Where did the R6 come from?

And in the simplest of terms, what, specifically can an individual do to rid themselves of the influence of the R6 - please, don't tell me Steve Richards methods. Tell me specifically what an individual can do and in the least complicated way you can possibly describe.

Is the R6 what we might be calling "the archons?"

Can humanity on earth rid themselves of the influence of this (or these) "mind parasite(s)"?

How are we able to justify our own consumption habits and yet deem the consumption habits of the R6 is wrong from a bigger picture perspective? It appears to me we are arrogant if we take that position.

I hope you will weigh in on each of my above questions individually and in your own words. I ask you to do this because I respect your thoughts greatly.

Thanks, Amzer Zo... Chester
    Last edited by Chester; 20th January 2013 at 14:41.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (20th January 2013), Bob (27th January 2014), Cara (13th December 2015), Gardener (20th January 2013), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013), TrumanCash (23rd January 2013), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018), wegge (23rd January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1 4 14 22 LastLast