+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Twelvestrand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

Thanks for that info Amer Zo. I have not really gotten into solo clearing that much at all but have skimmed through that book and it does appear to still have good info from his earlier work. I can still provide it to those interested. I have however started to read Self Analysis and find it to be a great start for someone who is just getting into self clearing.

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by Twelvestrand (here)
    [...]

Hi Awake,

I did happen to find some very helpful material on a splinter groups yahoo site: Techs4reality I believe it is called...there is a document called Self Clearing. PM me and I can send it to you if you'd like. It was written by a well respected auditor named Ken Ogger (AKA The Pilot)
    For some reason, the name Ken Ogger sounded infamously familiar... here is why:

7th June 2011, 02:36 AM#15

uniquemandJoin DateOct 2008LocationNorth Kingstown, RIPosts7,847

Re: Pilot's Self Clearing (revised)
    Originally Posted by Pooks
    Based on the Pilot's final EP [End Phenomena] -- he killed himself-- I do not recommend this.

We know that the coroner said it was suicide. We don't know if it was, or not, only the official statement. What I know of his state of mind is only from sporadic communication, and he seemed disorganized and different (worse, IMO) to me than he had in 1997-1998, and before, when he was writing the original versions of his books.

The reasons a person kills themselves can be legion. With a scientologist, who is convinced he is not going to die along with his body, they might view death as a release from pain and a chance to do things right next time, in their new, OT State. (I think this is fanciful, but people do have this attitude: why keep a cancerous body when you are OT VIII and can just grab a new one?) Ken had been very sick, and then in a coma. Comas, as you may understand, can alter your consciousness a tad.

Prior to his illness and coma, Ken was a very different kind of person.

Originally Posted by Cat's Squirrel
    I've done about 50 hours of self clearing from Pilot's book and I can recommend it. It's worth downloading just for the protest process, which is brilliant.

And you can't say with any degree of certainty that Pilot killed himself just because he was doing "self-clearing" anyway. Not only was he involved in researching far more heavily enturbulated case areas than are covered in self clearing (as he mentions in SuperScio), but he had powerful enemies who wanted to see him caved in.

What I would say though is that like any kind of case work it probably needs to be balanced with work in other areas. Do some martial arts, gardening or something similarly grounding as well.

I would definitely say that if you are going to do the exercises in his book, don't do them SOLO. NOT. Don't do it. Find a partner. Work with a partner. Have them give the instructions while you execute them. Solo can make people as crazy as bedbugs. I haven't seen the same from dual "auditing".

Ken may have had enemies that wanted him dead, but I, personally, believe that he was suffering from incomplete recovery from the coma he suffered. I don't know what medications he was under at the hospital and afterwards were, but opiates and paralytics can have very, very powerful effects on the mind, and frequently result in people being paranoid, delusional and sometimes suicidal. Comas have neurological effects that I am quite familiar with, and that Ken seemed to be "dramatizing" in his days after getting sick. I don't equate his mental dissolution with his books and ideas, though I do think he should not have been doing so much solo stuff. I consider solo the kiss of mental death.
    What I would recommend for "beginners" who do not have a partner for the Dianetics procedure is "Self Analysis" by L.R. Hubbard:

http://www.wosco.org/books/Psichology/Self_analysis.pdf

http://www.nakido.com/52C240C2F8B53A...3D2830283A1AE7 (PDF download, slow)

That one has been proven safe and if by any chance one ends up in the "soup," there is a section at the end of the book which will get one out of it.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Twelvestrand For This Post:

AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (1st February 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (31st January 2013), TrumanCash (31st January 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I think the solution is to allow yourself to be your unmanifest "self" then understand why God created, understand what God might have had in mind for us, God's children, then understand how it could have all gone weird and then, see the possibility (indeed for me as an odds maker, the high likelihood) that within the core of me also lies quite a bit of responsibility.

That seems to relieve one from the R6 as well as the original implant you mentioned at the universal level.

Then, once one gets over themselves, they simply accept (again) that gift one has which is nothing more than the gift to be a lovingly free child of God.

Anyways, I may be deceiving myself or worse, "it" may be influencing me, but strangely, lately... everything in my life and in my world seems so peaceful and for the life of me, its hard not to correlate the inner work I have done with my experience I have now all day, daily.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The reason I feel no need for an e-meter is something I call faith - faith in myself, faith in the truth I have sought and continue to seek.

My ongoing experience is my e-meter.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Jovian (4th January 2015)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks

See - an e-meter only reflects the electromagnetic layer of reality. The holographic layer may not be considered in the e-meter readings but hey... I am simply speculating now.

It just seems far more logical to rely on an honest reading of one's actual experience, one's conversations with their own heads and with others.

The overall experience seems should be the what I shall now dub - the "g-meter" (patent pending I might add)... ok, I apologize for my attempt at humor.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Jovian (4th January 2015)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,741 times in 1,344 posts

This post has been deleted
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd January 2015 at 02:01.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Chester (31st January 2013), Daughter of Time (31st January 2013), Flash (26th November 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), mab777 (1st February 2013), Star Tsar (14th February 2013), Twelvestrand (1st February 2013)

9. Link to Post #125
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

I found SELF ANALYSIS to be extremely beneficial. It was a gift from a very dear friend who is a free-zone scientologist.

When he gave it to me, I was going through a time of self doubt and disappointments which were leading to a slight depression.

I went through the book alone, in a matter of a couple of weeks. I felt so much better. All signs of impending depression gone!

I remembered things from my childhood and teen years which were not in my conscious mind anymore. I realized my life was not as vacuous as it had recently felt. My life has been an adventure with many wins, many experiences, much love, and much wisdom attained, however slowly and painfully that wisdom might have come about.

The journey has all been worth it! That's how I felt at the end of SELF ANALYSIS. I highly recommend it too.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 31st January 2013 at 22:07. Reason: typo

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

AwakeInADream (1st February 2013), Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (1st February 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (1st February 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), Star Tsar (14th February 2013), TrumanCash (31st January 2013), Twelvestrand (1st February 2013), wegge (2nd February 2013)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,913 times in 540 posts

Hubbard's self analysis book looks great, but when answering the questions it says to use a wheel to select which sense to remember through, and there is no wheel.

Can I roll dice to select the sense randomly? Or do I need to go through the whole thing with every sense in a particular order?

Or do I need to use all senses at the same time for each question?

P.S.Thank's for the offer of that information TwelveStrand! I may ask for it in the future, but I guess 'safety first' so I'll see how I get on with Mr Hubbard.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AwakeInADream For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2015), Chester (1st February 2013), Daughter of Time (1st February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Twelvestrand (2nd February 2013)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

This post has been deleted
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd January 2015 at 02:02.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (2nd February 2013), Chester (1st February 2013), Daughter of Time (1st February 2013), eaglespirit (26th May 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), seko (26th May 2013), Twelvestrand (2nd February 2013)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Another symbol which is implanted into Earth societies is the All-Seeing Eye, which I exposed in THE EYE OF RA. In Egyptian times the "Eye" was literally a flying saucer and "God" was an ET. However, the All-Seeing Eye symbol has more significance than just that. You will find this symbol used in corporate logos, government symbols, etc. and has been used all over the planet for many thousands of years. Some Freemasons are well-aware of the psychic influence of certain symbols. However, 33 degree Mason Albert Pike revealed in Morals & Dogma that the lower initiates in the Blue Degrees are lied to about the real, hidden meaning of the symbols.

One can actually demonstrate with muscle testing the influence of the All-Seeing Eye symbol, which is on the Great Seal on the back of a one dollar bill. Simply fold the dollar bill in half so that one side shows the eagle and the other side shows the All-Seeing Eye above the pyramid. Have someone hold out one of their arms straight out from their body (perpendicular) and tell them to resist as much as possible your pulling down on their arm. After doing that once, then do it again while having him/her focus their attention on the eagle. Then do it again while having them focus their attention on the All-Seeing Eye above the pyramid. I always get the same result with anyone I do this with.

I would like others who are reading this post to try this with different people and then post your results on this thread.

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Controlling people with implant symbols:

Manly P. Hall, 33rd degree Freemason and one of the most influential occultists of the last century, wrote this of
    symbols, “They are centers of a mighty force, figures pregnant with an awful power…” (Lectures on Ancient Philosophy, p. 356)

http://www.germaniainternational.com...VC-011S_lg.jpg
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 7th February 2013 at 18:40.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (7th February 2013), Chester (17th February 2013), Daughter of Time (7th February 2013), Freed Fox (7th February 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (8th February 2013), Jean-Luc (6th March 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), Limor Wolf (5th March 2013), mab777 (2nd April 2013), meat suit (7th February 2013), Star Tsar (14th February 2013), william r sanford72 (5th March 2013)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Default Alien Invasion False Flag?

FEMA is staging a full-scale "zombie UFO crash" drill in Moscow, Idaho in April:

http://www.infowars.com/fema-censors...rash-exercise/

Simon Parke's ET contact said that the US is planning an alien invasion false flag event this year to usher in the NWO:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post606574

I asked Simon where he got that information and he responded here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post606905

Also, as many of you may know Bill Cooper stated that one of the possible plans that he was aware of was to stage a false flag alien invasion to bring in the NWO.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 7th March 2013 at 01:07.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th April 2013), Chester (5th March 2013), Daughter of Time (5th March 2013), Freed Fox (5th March 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (5th March 2013), Jean-Luc (6th March 2013), kanishk (20th March 2013), Limor Wolf (5th March 2013), mab777 (2nd April 2013), meat suit (5th March 2013), RunningDeer (5th March 2013), spiritwind (23rd December 2013), Star Tsar (5th March 2013), sunflower (5th March 2013)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I swear to "xyz" I just said to myself, where the heck has Truman been?? Just seconds after I ordered LRH's book "Self Analysis" and so I go look for your thread (a thread that should be in the Priority Threads section Mods!!) and WoW!, you just posted... hahaha.

Thanks for staying with wookiees like me, Chester
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th April 2013)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Gordon Duff, a military intelligence insider, has been saying many things lately about government involvement with ETs, some of which I can validate as being true. Here is a short audio interview in which Gordon mentions a planned (false) ET event or disclosure (false flag attack?), underground base tech, energy weapon tech, planned colonization of Earth by ETs, etc. on the Mike Harris show: https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZOzHz3dvKiM

In that video he states: "The people of the United States are going to at some time be made aware, in the most falsified terms imaginable, that there is an alien presence on this planet."

Here is an interview with Kerry Cassidy who discusses Gordon Duff's recent statements:

Hour one: http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/mik.../hr1032213.mp3 (starts at 25:45 minutes into the show)

Hour two: http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/mik.../hr2032213.mp3

Gordon Duff also talked about ETs, etc. on the Jeff Rense show on March 12 (hour 2) and March 26 (hour 2), but you have to subscribe to access the archives at www.Rense.com.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 2nd April 2013 at 20:59.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (2nd April 2013), Daughter of Time (18th April 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), Hervé (4th April 2013), Limor Wolf (2nd April 2013), lookbeyond (2nd April 2013), mab777 (2nd April 2013), sunflower (2nd April 2013)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Obama called for a "civilian national security force" as big as the military: https://youtube.com/watch?v=_fO-usAlqak

It's now in Seattle:

http://ogdaa.blogspot.com/2013/04/se...l-control.html

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th April 2013), Christine (27th May 2013), Daughter of Time (18th April 2013), Hervé (28th April 2013), kanishk (6th November 2013), Simon (12th December 2013), spiritwind (23rd December 2013), SunSea (5th June 2013)

25. Link to Post #133
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)
    I would like to know if Truman is going to keep us informed on this...
    ... me too

[...]

I would want some clarification on this and would like to put the references.
    Check "Invader Forces" in the "Tech Dictionary" available here as a PDF (<--- right click, ---> "Save as").

There are also these tit-bits excerpted from the R&D Volumes:

Quote p. 381, vol.10
    We have gone through a great cycle here on the track: a cycle of electronics, thought, electronics thought. For instance, now and then through history we have tried to regain our periods of being theta beings and controlling things thetawise. You see theta rising up every time you see a highly aesthetic society come into being. And then you see it deteriorate from that high aesthetic down into a MEST society, and it starts going to pieces at this time. And you see the Tone Scale repeated over and over, but this Tone Scale and this cycle is between thought/aesthetics and electronics/MEST force. Thought band aesthetics, they contain such things as spiritualism, mysticism, magic, these various things. And MEST force and so forth contains standard religious of the past, guillotines, so on.

People are people. You are the people, whether you were the thought people or the electronic people.

27 June 1952 :Confusion; vol. 11
    Segment of the Whole Track = Genetic line - photon, helper, sloth, piltdown, New Yorker. Space Opera - electronic people, thought people ( Ɵ bodies, magicians).

Theta (Ɵ) body: This aura, this shell, whatever you call it, that goes around MEST bodies.

An Invader Force is an electronic people. The electronic people usually happen to be an evolutionary line which is on heavy gravity planets and, so, develop electronics. At some time along the line it took off, in its youth, to conquer the whole MEST universe. Physical forms: any that matched the earlier purpose of this group. They’ve usually got some gimmick like Fac One. Control has been the main thing: The way to control territory is to control people.

There are 5 Invader Forces active. Some of you hit the track 60 trillion years ago -- MEST universe -- and some of you didn't get into the MEST universe until 3 trillion years ago : That's Invader Force 1 and Invader Force 2. We don't see anything of Invader Force 3 here on Earth. Invader Force 4 is really holding the fort some place or other (e.g., Mars).

vol. 11
    Electronics - whether it's thought or otherwise, it just makes 2 classifications of people. Because you'll find they battle. And you'll see this fight going on right now in modern engineering. You go around to a modern engineering lab and you say to these people: “Now, you take the human mind...” and they say: "you take it!" They don't like it.

And you'll find thought people who go around - and you go around to them and you say: "Hey, here is this electronic gadget..." And they say: "Nyaaw! What!" They don't want anything to do with this.

This same person at some phase of his development was a thought person and at some other phase was an electronics person. But what he has in restimulation in this life is his thought phase or his electronics phase, and so he will react adversely to thought or electronics... so has randomity appeared in the past.

Now, way back along the line, you'll find various strange and terrible things happening to people and don't overlook the fact that they did strange and terrible things. Now, here is the first point of confusion in these techniques: who was "they"?

Who was "they"?

YOU!

The villain in the piece was you [fighting the other 1/2 of the universe]. The hero in the piece was you! The people who were on neither side, that was you too. In other words, you want to know who did it to you, well, you did. Nobody did it to you but you.

You talk about drama. Well, don't be amazed at anything your preclear comes up with... and you'll find out that there are various peoples as part of Invader Force One (60 trillions years ago = old timers). Have been on the track for an awful long time. The reason you say invader force at all is because at some time along the line, fairly early in its youth, it took off to conquer the whole MEST universe: gobble, glop. And you succeeded, of course, until Invader Force II came along and you got rickety. And by that time you'd probably evolved into this and that or changed into thought people or taken up religion or gone into monasteries or something of the sort because of overt acts. You became a thought people. And all of a sudden, out of nowhere - and without any provocation from you... of course! - Invader Force II suddenly showed up, gunned you down, manhandled you, kicked you over, put you into bodies, made slaves out of you who had been emperors and kings, and Invader Force II which you represent.

Then you, as a thought person, suddenly made into a slave, would cruise along for a while and one day you'd be sitting in this society and somebody would get this wonderful idea that this is the way you ought to put electronics together so they go "boom!" or so they fly out the tail end of a jet or so that they form up antigravity repulsers or something - somebody gets a big idea about electronics, and there you go. And you're out and way out in space and zingity-bang and over to the next planet, or the next continent even. And you gun them down and you set up the same sort of situations out of desperation, because the second you start to run into a thought people who don't have any MEST bodies, you say: "this is very unhandy” and you make sure they have MEST bodies right soon. (dramatization of earlier incident on the track).

So, you've been in and out of bodies. You've been thought people, you've been this, you've been that. You've been sheep, goats, spaceness, space officers; you've been governors, kings, princes, ditch diggers, slaves, glaziers, carpenters, bricklayers, amusement park barkers, operators. You have turned planets into parks and parks into cinders. You, at one time or another on the track, have had weapons in your hands of sufficient magnitude to just say: "Boom!" and the whole planet goes. And sometimes you didn't care whether you used it or not. Interesting.

Now if they're an experienced invader force, they've got it all rigged. It'll run off by rote. They'll pick up these people one by one and they'll say: "Well, you've got to come over here and register. And of course the fellow walks over, registers. A light flashes, the guy's past life, everything about him, goes out; he remembers no more. Sometimes this fellow turns around and walks back to his own group and says: "Nothing happened." and the next guy and the next guy.

Or they'll come in and they'll sell all the aristocracy in the area the idea that "This is the way you can really control these people. Now, we are going to put weapons of control in your hands. Now, just step right up, sign here. Next one!" They get the aristocracy under control and control the people from there. In other words, control has been the main thing. How do you control territory? The way you control territory is control people.

Well, now, as far as reality of this stuff is concerned, it has not generally been accepted here on Earth that such things existed. But I noticed that we have what's known as science fiction here on Earth. And, noticing it many, many years ago, I thought "This is good gag", so I wrote lots of it. You wouldn't dare write real science fiction - not real science fiction. Nobody's guts could take it, that's all there is to that.

If you want to know something about cold blooded brutality and why people here on Earth are so completely, horribly fixated on "let's be kind", and "Let's get it organized one way or the other", it is the utter, brutal disregard for beingness which you find throughout the systems. What you have here and consider humanitarian and so forth is a very interestingly built-up system. There's a caste system which is exercised in other parts of the solar system which would appal the most viciously minded duke (Sade, marquis de) who ever lived on Earth. There's slavery, and what men are put to in that slavery... how men are treated and so forth.

So, you're looking around for brutality and what's mauling your preclear around and why he's in apathy and so forth - you'd better readjust your sights again as to what it takes to aberrate a being. It takes plenty! Takes a terrific magnitude of incident to do anything to a thetan - up in the billion volt category.

p. 74, vol. 11
    The first force that came in had what they called their "Home Universe". And that's all they answer up to: Home universe. They were all happy and so forth and everything was fine. The next thing you know: Bang! Everything went to the devil and they were in the MEST universe and they had a bad time, and they finally got up and got things going and finally developed into an invader force of their own and started mopping up the old boys, whoever was there first.

But you see, the oldest race that we have track of, here on Earth, knows themselves to be the 1st race. They consider these other races minor ones. Keep telling them the only one that's going to win this game is the jester (Le Fou - Tarot)

p. 72
    There was some sort of an idea that they had to get this universe fixed up, in order, because their own universe was going to pieces. And then their own universe is sort of merged with this universe and they'd rather not really get this one fixed up. They're very inefficient people. They're gone. It's just dead. That's the 4th race.

THE ROLE OF THE EARTH ; November 1952

I took a little girl one night during a demonstration and put her on the E-Meter - started questioning her and the next thing you knew this little girl was shaking in such a degree that the chair legs were rattling against the floor - I was going at her about something just to show the class what the series of questions would be about current life - and she said: "You mustn't ask me any questions. You mustn't ask me any questions. You mustn't. You mustn't. You mustn't."

"Where are you?"

"I am sitting before a big panel... I didn't use to sit there - I am sitting there right now. This - that's me. I - I sit in front of this panel. This is my job! This is my job. I am not supposed to tell you what my job is, but there's this panel." and so forth.

I said: "It's a communicator switchboard"

"No-ooo!" and she just starts going on .

I said: "Well, you wouldn't mind telling me the codes that go across the panel..." and she passed right straight on out. She'd never heard of bodies in pawn or other governments or invader forces or anything of the sort. So I snapped her around and carried on with the rest of the questioning, and was simply able to do so because I happened to know - this is a very funny thing to say - but I happen to know her commanding officer! And gave her - silly, isn't it - and gave her the messages which had gone across her panel an hour before, at which moment she quieted down.

And she says: "Well, I'll probably be taken all to pieces in the morning". And so I said: "No, you will not be." And she wasn't. But she was a communicator who was running a communications switchboard. She's a communicator in a system known as the space stations.
    Now, when one considers Avalon's banner:
    "... where science and spirituality meet."

... it's nothing less than reconciling "Thought people" and "Electronic people"...
    Last edited by Hervé; 6th November 2013 at 11:01.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Agape (6th November 2013), cuitlahuac (6th November 2013), Daughter of Time (7th November 2013), Jean-Luc (25th November 2013), kanishk (6th November 2013), Limor Wolf (12th December 2013), spiritwind (26th November 2013), thunder24 (25th November 2013)

27. Link to Post #134
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)
    The conclusion I can reach on this "Matrix Revealed" thread so far, and in light of the different ET races operating on Earth is that the purpose of the mantis beings and every invader force is the conquest of the physical universe, and the way to control the universe is to control people, and the mantids have very powerful implanting machines to pursue the control of populations, so, the future for planet Earth is a battle between the freedom seeking beings (us) and the control freak invader forces in the framework of the New World Order....

[...]
    For a different perspective on the "Mantid," if you haven't already run into it, see Simon Parkes' (members only, i.e. one may need to go past "provisional member") thread:

Simon Parkes about Mantis Aliens, Reptiles and other aliens.

As for implanting... it's a little more advanced than "Brain heterodyining/entrainment" (but same principle) with "Bodies in pawn":

Quote p. 52, R&D vol. 11
    A theta (Ɵ) body can be hypnotized, can be put to sleep, can go to sleep, can be made to forget, can be given hypnotic suggestions, can be lowered on the Tone Scale, raised on the Tone Scale, can have its identity blotted out. In Fac One, for instance, the waves that are hitting a MEST body and piling up, but where they are really piling up is against the outer shell of the theta body. And that MEST body is long dead and you're no longer even vaguely connected with the somatic evolutionary line of those bodies you had in Fac One, but you're still packing this with the theta body and it's still aberrative.

P. 53
    In other words, that the theta body can be aberrated by electronic fields, by drugs, by other contact against the MEST body or against itself. It can be handled, actually, when it's by itself, only with heavy electronic fields. Nothing can hit it.

A body in pawn utilizes not the thetan but ridges. They'll take a thetan and they'll build up ridges; and these ridges will act like personalities, and because their wavelength is known, they can be monitored. [same way "Satanic" cults (e.g. "Skull & Bones") and CIA MKultra manufactured "sleepers" and other multiple personalities in their subjects]

So you'll very often run into entities. And there are a certain number of entities and they're in a certain order and so on, and they act like beings in a person, but they are not beings. And you want to know how to get rid of an entity. [see book "What to Audit" = Scientology, A History of Man]

How do you get rid of an entity? You simply find out where that entity is located in the body geographically. Your next step is to find out where the entity is stuck on the Time Track [psycho]. And you'll find out that it's some sort of an incident having to do with a body in pawn, it'll be a between-lives implant; it'll be something on this order.

It may be that you will find that the person during an operation has suddenly conceived that he is dead, has reported back in [the terminus of the "white light tunnel" reported by NDEs' experiencers who are told to "go back"]; he obviously was not dead, and what they did was layout one of his ridges - which he took right along with him, of course - lay onto one of his ridges the fact that he mustn't know and mustn't tell [incident at the dentist chair when LRH's heart stopped and was feared to be dead when a teenager. He came back to life with the words "Don't let him know" hanging in his mind].

Very often, when he appeared back in a body with the violence of pain of an accident or something of this sort, he killed the body in pawn to which he was very nebulously attached while he was here.

Mars: They're guilty of tremendous overt acts themselves. They've got a holding operation; they have no method of attacks (Their fleet of space ships was knocked down by the fifth invader force, the tales from India and the dragons in the skies). They have been influencing via the mind for so long that they've actually lost initiative to do anything else. Some guard has been walking past some cell where there's a body in pawn, and all of a sudden this body stirs. Bodies are not supposed to do that. So he says: "Oh oh, somebody just died." But it doesn't stir the way a body stirs when it just died. Probably a few years ago they said: "Oh, some damn hypnotist... Nobody will believe him anyway." They didn't do too much about it. But that's not the case here in the last year or so. They've been fascinated.

You'll find an occasional body in pawn from the 5th Invader Force and when you do, it'll be on a different proposition because it's monitored by consent; the guy is here with a comm line set up. And he's almost in a state of knowingness concerning exactly where he came from and what he's doing. Bodies in pawn both on Mars and on Venus are monitored electronically.

You can take a preclear and coax him to knock off a body in pawn. It's really not much of a shock because, you see, he's not in that body. He's just nebulously monitored by that body, because somebody can walk in, stir up the body, give the body a command, and he himself will perceive the command. This is a relay system of ridges [like radio transmitters].

Now, if you get rid of one of those things, run out the point where the ridge is stuck on the time track. You just run it out as an incident. You ask the preclear to move into that area of his body and push on through the incident as though it happened to him. And he will tell you in a moment or two: "But this didn't happen to me; this is just lying there." Up to that time he thought it happened to him. It didn't really. What it was, was a facsimile laid down on one of his ridges. And you will find that as many as 5 or more bodies in pawn are being held here and there throughout the universe for one preclear.

As far as a theta being very badly implanted is concerned, how can you implant an energy unit? It's a question in which you should be awfully interested. Because you can't. You can give it some ridges, but it can always move out from amongst these ridges.

And merely as an aside, in order to protect your preclear against suddenly having nightmares or something of the sort - regardless of whether you believe it or not or place any credence in it or not - just encourage him to knock off those bodies that he has that are extra bodies elsewhere. It's not that it's merely upsetting to the Martian's regime; it is not that it is very effective in restoring his health, but you certainly cannot expect an individual who is pinned down someplace and can be put under pain from a remote distance, to become clear [PTS... the SPs being "out there"] So just encourage him to knock them off. All they do is use the phenomenon of ridges you see, and they throw a facsimile into play on that ridge, and the person can be monitored.

PTS: stands for "Potential Trouble Source;" that is, someone under the influence/control of an SP.

SP: stands for "Suppressive Person;" that is your run-of-the-mill psychopath/robot.
    By the way, cuitlahuac, WELCOME to Avalon!
    Last edited by Hervé; 7th November 2013 at 11:04.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

cuitlahuac (7th November 2013), Daughter of Time (7th November 2013), kanishk (7th November 2013), william r sanford72 (7th November 2013)

29. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,601 times in 2,841 posts

Gald to see ya back Amzer Zo.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Flash (26th November 2013), Hervé (7th November 2013), learninglight (8th November 2013)

31. Link to Post #136
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Hi cuitlahuac,

A little trick you may not know is that when a word, title or expression is in bolded blue letter, it usually indicates that it's a hyperlink and when one clicks on it, one is directed to the reference article or post... hence, I gave various definitions of "Ridge" at the bottom of the post the bolded blue word links to

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

Quote p. 52, R&D vol. 11
    [...]

A body in pawn utilizes not the thetan but ridges. They'll take a thetan and they'll build up ridges; and these ridges will act like personalities, and because their wavelength is known, they can be monitored. [same way "Satanic" cults (e.g. "Skull & Bones") and CIA MKultra manufactured "sleepers" and other multiple personalities in their subjects]
    [...]
    [...]

Now, regarding that gem from Truman, from the text, it appears that mantis beings are implanters which could lead to the interpretation that the entire race is like that...

Now, if there is one thing one can learn from the history of dramatizations on Earth, it's that the main incentives for getting men to battles and wars; were/are loots, rapes and... slaves made of captured enemies... beside an increase in controlled territories.

Simon Parkes gives a glimpse of such behavior for the ETs he was/is in contact with so that in the end, one doesn't know whether one is dealing with a bona fide, original m*tha' f**ka' or an enslaved one as Franz Erdl found out.... the outer shell doesn't indicate how many Russian dolls are hiding inside

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

cuitlahuac (8th November 2013), Gardener (8th November 2013), kanishk (10th November 2013), Shezbeth (17th January 2014), sunflower (8th November 2013), wegge (10th November 2013), william r sanford72 (10th November 2013)

33. Link to Post #137
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Here is the LRH lecture from which some of the transcripts I posted are coming from:

The Role of Earth: http://rutube.ru/video/42a32f8e6c5e9...7b32bac197a57/

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

cuitlahuac (5th January 2014), kanishk (3rd January 2014), mab777 (13th January 2014)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

I have decided to contribute more posts to this thread as I have been gathering data and expanding my awareness of the matrix. Consequently, I have had more realizations that I would like to share regarding analysis and solutions to the matrix.

For those who are wondering--I am still free of abductions. I have explained how I accomplished this in previous posts.

Truman L Cash

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

cuitlahuac (16th January 2014), Eram (15th January 2014), Freeda B. (4th May 2015), Hervé (15th January 2014), Jean-Luc (17th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), learninglight (15th January 2014), Limor Wolf (15th January 2014), mab777 (16th January 2014), Realeyes (15th January 2014), Sebastion (15th January 2014), spiritwind (15th January 2014)

37. Link to Post #139
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

I have decided to contribute more posts to this thread as I have been gathering data and expanding my awareness of the matrix. Consequently, I have had more realizations that I would like to share regarding analysis and solutions to the matrix.

For those who are wondering--I am still free of abductions. I have explained how I accomplished this in previous posts.

Truman L Cash
    Hello TrumanCash, I am towards the end of your first book and towards the beginning of the second one. I would very much be interested to hear your realizations and understandings of the Matrix reality that we are emersed in and your suggested solutions. It is a pleasent news to know that your methods are working for you and for others, I will look up for it, would you also include the military in your general term of abduction, or is the reference is stricted only for pure Alien abductions?

Thank you very much for your presence here and contributing your knowledge, welcome back

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 15th January 2014 at 17:21.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Bob (27th January 2014), Hervé (15th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), spiritwind (15th January 2014)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Thanks, Limor. As you can read in THE EYE OF RA, I have had two abductions where both US military and grays worked together.

TLC

Quote Posted by Limor (here)

Truman L Cash
    Hello TrumanCash, I am towards the end of your first book and towards the beginning of the second one. I would very much be interested to hear your realizations and understandings of the Matrix reality that we are emersed in and your suggested solutions. It is a pleasent news to know that your methods are working for you and for others, I will look up for it, would you also include the military in your general term of abduction, or is the reference is stricted only for pure Alien abductions?

Thank you very much for your presence here and contributing your knowledge, welcome back

Limor

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

cuitlahuac (16th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), Limor Wolf (15th January 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast