Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #141
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

Hello Truman Cash,

I was hoping you would return sometime with updated information. I have been following Simon’s thread for about a year and a half and at the time I didn’t think of myself as any kind of an experiencer. But it turns out I have had some very anomalous experiences since I was a child that, upon deeper examination, have got me to thinking along a whole different line. In fact, all the people closest to me fall into this category and old memories are taking on new meanings. As a result of my personal trip down memory lane I read both of your books that you so graciously posted for us and that again opened other doors.

It was very weird to read about the experiences you shared as I have lived all over the Spokane area, from Newport, Elk, and Chattaroy, to Airway Heights off and on for over 35 years. Every time I move away I end up back here! I had contemplated hypnosis but I keep hearing there are better ways to recover memories. It would be great if I could find someone local here. The weirdness seems to be picking up these days so I’m motivated to wake up as quick as I can without freaking myself out too bad. I’ve had to let go of more cherished beliefs I didn’t realize I had and it does sometimes feel like the ground is disappearing. Thank you for sharing yours and other’s stories as it really does help everyone else who is now in this process of waking up to the realization, it ain’t no dream, we really are in THE MATRIX!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Eram (16th January 2014), Freeda B. (4th May 2015), kanishk (22nd January 2014), learninglight (15th January 2014), Limor Wolf (15th January 2014), TrumanCash (17th January 2014)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: IMPLANTS

Yes, there are better ways than hypnosis to recover occluded memories. I have used both hypnotic and non-hypnotic techniques so I have established a basis of comparison from personal experience.

In the following series of posts I am going to cover not only memory retrieval techniques that I have used to disable mental implants, but also other phenomena that must be addressed in order for beings to collectively evolve out of the matrix.

Mental implants (also called brainwashing or mind control) are the glue that holds the matrix together. Therefore, disabling these insidious implants are the first step to be taken to free beings from the matrix. However, as I will show in the following posts, I must stress that it is just the first step.

The definition of implant in the context that I am now using is "to firmly fix in the mind". As I covered in my books, there are basically two types of mental implants--psychological implants and social implants.

TLC

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

cuitlahuac (16th January 2014), Eram (16th January 2014), Freeda B. (4th May 2015), Hervé (16th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), learninglight (16th January 2014), Limor Wolf (19th January 2014), mab777 (16th January 2014), Neal (18th January 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (16th January 2014), spiritwind (17th January 2014)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Default Re: PSYCHOLOGICAL IMPLANTS

Psychological implants are created by first rendering a being unconscious and then embedding the programming, usually without the consent of the being. Another words, the mind could be compared to a computer and unbeknownst to the computer operator (the spiritual being) a virus is implanted in the computer. The virus then adversely affects both the computer (mind) and the computer operator (spirit) because the operator is unaware of the virus. However, once the computer operator becomes aware of the virus, he or she can identify it and remove or disable it.

There are many such implants that took place in past lives and in-between lives. There are specific implants that were given to and are held in common by most of the inhabitants of Earth as well as the "ETs" who are the hidden source of the "New World Order". This explains why there is so much war, chaos and insanity on this planet. A modern example of psychological implants is the CIA's MKUltra mind control program. The unconsciousness inherent in psychological implants can be created by using raw high-voltage electricity, high-tech ET psychotronics, hypnotism (if the subject is highly suggestible), torture, or brute force such as a blow to the head.

Psychological implants are relatively easy to disable once one has the know-how to do so. It follows the spiritual principle that the truth can set one free. Since psychological implants are created when the being is unconscious and unaware, one only needs to restore the awareness of what actually happened by recalling or re-experiencing the original incident while one is in an alert and aware state. This transfers the programming (virus) from the unconscious part of the mind to the conscious part of the mind where one can evaluate and analyze it for what it is. In the process of doing this the trauma (electrical "charge") associated with the incident is dissipated.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 16th January 2014 at 17:53.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

cuitlahuac (16th January 2014), Eram (16th January 2014), Hervé (16th January 2014), Jean-Luc (17th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), learninglight (16th January 2014), Limor Wolf (19th January 2014), mab777 (16th January 2014), Neal (18th January 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (16th January 2014), Sebastion (16th January 2014), spiritwind (17th January 2014)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Default Re: SOCIAL IMPLANTS

Social implants are very different from psychological implants because the being is conscious and aware and the programming is accepted voluntarily with full consent. Examples of social programming are choosing to blindly follow the edicts of a church, religion, government or a political party. From the very first day of birth into this world and into our bodies we are inculcated with the programming of the "reality" of other beings.

The solution to disabling social implants is simple: Question your programming and above all QUESTION AUTHORITY!

In other words do not allow other beings to determine what your reality should be or to do your thinking for you. Only through truth seeking and expanding awareness can one achieve more freedom from the matrix. The more individuals seek truth, expand awareness and question authority, the more freedom will manifest at the societal level because society is composed of individuals.

Social implants are often established and reinforced by psychological implants. This is especially applicable to religious beliefs, as I have revealed in THE EYE OF RA. Therefore, to fully disable social implants, past life, in-between lives and sometimes present lifetime psychological implants must also be addressed.

TLC

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

cuitlahuac (16th January 2014), Eram (16th January 2014), Hervé (16th January 2014), Jean-Luc (17th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), learninglight (16th January 2014), Limor Wolf (19th January 2014), mab777 (16th January 2014), Neal (18th January 2014), Sebastion (16th January 2014), spiritwind (17th January 2014), sunflower (16th January 2014)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)
    As regards the question: What does the marcabians have to do with the matrix? one answer might be in the book The Pied Pipers of Heaven, by L. Kin. This apparently has to do with confidential scientology materials, so I just put the name of the book:

About Ghosts, Demons, Gods, Angels, Shamans, Gurus, Occultists, Magicians, Cosmic Powers, Secret Lodges, Scientologists, UFOs, Extraterrestrials, Galactic
    Confederations and Conspiracies against Planet Earth.

PDF's of books by L.Kin can be found here:

http://fzba.chat.ru/lkin.html

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Freeda B. (5th May 2015), Hervé (16th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), learninglight (16th January 2014), mab777 (16th January 2014), spiritwind (17th January 2014), TrumanCash (17th January 2014), Unicorn (26th April 2014), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018), vemaria (10th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

I have been getting numerous requests for more information about the research tools and memory retrieval techniques that I used. In my last three posts (about psychological & social implants) I have been setting the stage, so to speak, to write in more detail about the memory retrieval techniques that I used in my research and for personal enhancement. I will be devoting the next series of posts to this subject and related matters.

I therefore ask that all questions and comments follow this stream of thought so as not to side track this portion of this thread onto unrelated topics.

Thank you,
    TLC

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Becky (24th January 2014), Christine (17th January 2014), cuitlahuac (18th January 2014), Flash (17th January 2014), gripreaper (19th January 2014), johnf (17th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), lelmaleh (18th January 2014), Limor Wolf (17th January 2014), Neal (18th January 2014), Sebastion (17th January 2014), seko (19th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Default Re: HYPNOSIS

As I have previously mentioned, I have used both hypnotic and non-hypnotic techniques to recover occluded memories from past lives, abductions and in-between lives incidents. The hypnotic method that I used was what I would call "light trance hypnosis". I was not in any kind of state in which I could not evaluate what the hypnotist was saying and what I was looking at in my past. In fact, I almost corrected the hypnotist at one point because she was giving me a leading question. I was totally conscious during these sessions. There were four or five sessions that were video-taped. The purpose of these sessions was simply to validate the information that I had retrieved with non-hypnotic techniques concerning my lifetime as an Egyptian pharaoh and my contacts with Ra and Ptah. I was also attempting to get more details from those incidents, two of which were validated by Zecharia Sitchin.

The light trance hypnosis did reveal a few more details but it did not feel good to me at all. It was rather uncomfortable. I therefore prefer the non-hypnotic techniques. Also, I should note that hypnosis can be quite detrimental for suggestible people. I'm not hypnotically very suggestible so I was not able to receive any inadvertent post hypnotic suggestions. I do not recommend hypnosis as it is not necessary for memory retrieval and can be harmful for suggestible people and in the wrong hands. As anyone who has witnessed stage hypnotism can attest, it can be used to control others without their knowledge and to create amnesia.

TLC

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (17th January 2014), cuitlahuac (18th January 2014), Flash (17th January 2014), gripreaper (19th January 2014), Hervé (17th January 2014), Jean-Luc (17th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), Limor Wolf (19th January 2014), Neal (18th January 2014), Sebastion (17th January 2014), spiritwind (18th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

I like the direction you are going in Truman and I will be reading what you have to say very carefully. Thank you in advance!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Default Re: NON-HYPNOTIC TECHNIQUES

I am going to open up a can of worms in the following posts because the non-hypnotic techniques that I used were discovered by the controversial founder of Dianetics and Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard.

I am a truth seeker; I am not a Scientologist nor am I promoter of Dianetics or the corporate "church" of $cientology, but the fact remains that Hubbard did, in fact, discover some very useful information about the mind, spirit and the nature of reality. He was right about many things, but he was also wrong about many things. As Bill Ryan has stated, he was a "flawed" man. I agree. Here is Bill Ryan's thread on this: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll+scientology

I use the word "discover" because Hubbard did not "invent" these techniques--It is simply how the mind works. I used the techniques from DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH and SCIENCE OF SURVIVAL to conduct the research with abductees contained in my two books on the subject.

One does not have to read Hubbard's books or take a course at the Church of $cientology to learn these techniques. I must warn people to steer clear of the "church" of $cientology because it has been taken over by a sociopath and subsequently many people have been leaving the corporate "church" that will drain your bank account and mess you up. (More on this later.)

There are "independent Scientologists" or "FreeZone auditors" outside of the "church" of $cientology. They can be contacted if one wants to use Scientology techniques. Bill Ryan has listed some links on post #237, page 12 of the aforementioned thread.

One can also learn the same techniques through the "Traumatic Incident Reduction Association" (TIR), which has no connection to the church of $cientology. I have been told by a psychotherapist who has been trained in these techniques that TIR is recognized by establishment psychologists. (www.tir.org; www.tirbooks.org)

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 17th January 2014 at 23:06.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (17th January 2014), cuitlahuac (18th January 2014), Freeda B. (4th May 2015), Hervé (17th January 2014), Jean-Luc (17th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), Limor Wolf (19th January 2014), mab777 (10th March 2014), Neal (18th January 2014), Rosana (23rd February 2019), Sebastion (17th January 2014), spiritwind (18th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014)

19. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

I am leading up to a very interesting example in the "church" of $cientology that demonstrates the difference between psychological implants and social implants and how they must each be addressed in order to evolve out of the matrix in which we live.

However, I should first explain a bit about L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology for those who have not had first-hand experience. There is a lot of disinformation on the subject on the internet posted by people who have not had any direct experience so it is difficult to sort out accurate information from the plethora of disinformation. I have had a great deal of direct experience and have personally known many people who have achieved the more advanced levels, so I will share my knowledge and viewpoints on the matter.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 18th January 2014 at 20:03.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Becky (24th January 2014), gripreaper (19th January 2014), Hervé (18th January 2014), Jean-Luc (18th January 2014), learninglight (18th January 2014), Neal (20th January 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (18th January 2014), seko (19th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Default Re: STATE OF CLEAR

L. Ron Hubbard first published DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH in 1950 wherein he wrote at length about the state of "clear". I have met people who allegedly achieved that state in their previous lifetime as early as 1947. So what does it mean to be "clear"?

In the Dianetics book Hubbard paints a somewhat exaggerated picture of the traits of a clear including someone who never catches a cold. My first rude awakening on this matter occurred when I observed a "clear" with a cold. There are some positive benefits in using Dianetics and Scientology technology, but clears may occasionally get a cold.

Basically, a "clear", IMO, is mostly a marketing gimmick used by Hubbard to make a lot of money and achieve power. I have known numerous "clears" and they are no different than most people. There is no actual state of clear from my observation. It was deemed that I was a "natural clear" (whatever that is).

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd January 2015 at 02:14.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

cuitlahuac (20th January 2014), Flash (18th January 2014), Hervé (18th January 2014), Jean-Luc (18th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), learninglight (19th January 2014), Limor Wolf (19th January 2014), meat suit (18th January 2014), Neal (20th January 2014), Sebastion (19th January 2014), spiritwind (20th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Default Re: THE BRIDGE

Ron Hubbard organized the auditing steps to attain the state of clear and beyond into what he called "The Bridge to Total Freedom". Above clear on "the Bridge" are the OT levels. "OT" stands for "Operating Thetan". "Thetan" is Hubbard's word for spiritual being. According to ex-Scientologist Mark "Marty" Rathbun, Hubbard only wrote up levels to OT VIII. On the OT levels one learns how to use telepathy and remote viewing. This is how I was able to escape abduction and implantation by Grays.

For more information on the various levels of auditing read Marty Rathbun's book WHAT IS WRONG WITH SCIENTOLOGY? Here is a very interesting video analysis of what is wrong with Scientology by Marty Rathbun: https://youtube.com/watch?v=4obDinXpsZs

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 23rd January 2015 at 02:15.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Hervé (20th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), learninglight (19th January 2014), mab777 (10th March 2014), spiritwind (20th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Default Re: TOTAL FREEDOM?

In my view the Bridge to Total Freedom is more wishful thinking than anything else. Total freedom is a paradox. That is, if one is totally free then one would be free to do anything, including harming others. Of course, when one harms others then "the others" will either retaliate by harming you or capture and isolate/imprison you, so you would no longer be free. Therefore, freedom must carry certain responsibilities and rules (i.e., restrictions on freedom) to include not harming others. Some may consider the exception of self-defense.

To me "the Bridge" is more about increasing one's abilities, awareness and discovering who one is as a spiritual being while peeling away all that one is not.

It is important to note that Hubbard as a man and Hubbard's policies and actions are a completely different matter than the technical discoveries that he made regarding the mind and spirit. These discoveries were made with the help of many other people. I have found that nothing is all black or all white--we live in a gray area (pun intended). And so it is with L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology. I choose not to throw out the baby with the bath water. One can extract that which is beneficial while discarding that which is not.

TLC

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Hervé (20th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), learninglight (19th January 2014), Limor Wolf (19th January 2014), mab777 (10th March 2014), Sebastion (2nd February 2014), spiritwind (20th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Default Re: THE HOLE

Now to get down to what I have been leading up to:

I want to draw attention to an occurrence within the church of $cientology that demonstrates that the "Bridge", by itself, does not lead to "total freedom". This occurrence demonstrates that the disabling of past life psychological implants, though beneficial, is not enough to break the matrix.

Anyone can watch numerous YouTube testimonies about the sociopathic leader of the Church of $cientology, David Miscavige, who repeatedly and routinely beat up church staff members. Some staff members, such as Debbie Cook, have testified under oath to verify David Miscavige's violent, oppressive behavior. Other whistleblowers and escapees from the "church" include Mike Rinder, Marty Rathbun, Marc Headley, Claire Headley, Amy Scobee, Nancy Many, Jeff Hawkins, Jenna Miscavige, Gerry Armstrong, and many others.

Miscavige imprisoned many high-level executive staff members in a building referred to as "the hole" at the international headquarters near Hemet, California. These staff members ended up actually torturing and beating each other in order to extract "confessions". What is significant about this tragedy is that these people were amongst the most advanced Clears/OTs on the Bridge with decades of experience and training in Hubbard's policies. They had received extensive training on how to detect a "suppressive person" ("SP") or "antisocial personality", which is often equated by church members with a sociopath or psychopath. They had disabled past life psychological implants in auditing. In spite of this they were still vulnerable to social implantation by a sociopath. They were about as far away from "total freedom" as one can get.

This tragedy demonstrates how both psychological implants and social implants must be dealt with and handled in order to free beings from the matrix. Hubbard's "antisocial personality" technology was not enough to thwart a smooth-talking sociopath, David Miscavige, from overthrowing a worldwide organization. He also has adversely altered the beneficial part of Scientology, the auditing technology. Consequently, an increasing number of people are leaving the so-called church after having their bank accounts drained without obtaining the benefits of auditing. Fewer people are becoming church members because of the truth being exposed on the internet and in the media.

I have a side note that I would like to share about David Miscavige. I have a friend who is a very experienced auditor. This auditor informed me that he has thus far audited three individuals at different times with auditing that addresses past associations with suppressive persons. Each of these three individuals identified David Miscavige as a suppressive person in a past life incident. What is more astounding is that they each described (independently) the same past life incident!

It should also be noted that David Miscavige was directly connected to L. Ron Hubbard as a member of the "Commodore's Messenger Org", who are people that represent L. Ron Hubbard and have direct contact with him. It appears that even L. Ron Hubbard could not discern that David Miscavige was a sociopath. It should also be noted that it was L. Ron Hubbard's policies that set the stage for Miscavige to lead the organization down a long, dark path.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that one of the missing elements to solving the problem of social implants is to QUESTION AUTHORITY. Hubbard never really taught that. In fact, per Hubbard's policies, it was not allowed in the church. Anyone who questioned authority or spoke the truth could eventually be declared a "suppressive person" and thrown out, often resulting in permanent disconnection from family and friends who stayed in the church. I am a "suppressive person" by Hubbard's own policies.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 19th January 2014 at 18:46.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

gripreaper (19th January 2014), Hervé (20th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), learninglight (19th January 2014), Limor Wolf (19th January 2014), mab777 (10th March 2014), spiritwind (20th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Default Re: BREAKING THE MATRIX

The purpose of this portion of the Matrix Revealed thread is not to attack Scientology, but to use it as an example to illustrate how social implants and sociopaths play an integral role in the matrix.

We will not evolve out of the matrix and establish freedom unless we:

1) constantly seek truth;

2) end blind, unquestioning obedience to "authority", whether it be a person, government, religion, church, business or organization;

3) learn how to recognize and handle true sociopaths (without initiating witch hunts).

I would like to hear from other Avalon members regarding the above points in relation to breaking the matrix and achieving a stable level of optimal freedom.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 19th January 2014 at 19:06.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (21st January 2014), gripreaper (19th January 2014), Hervé (20th January 2014), kanishk (22nd January 2014), learninglight (19th January 2014), Limor Wolf (19th January 2014), mab777 (22nd January 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (19th January 2014), spiritwind (20th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014)

31. Link to Post #156
    Canada Avalon Member ThoughtPulse's Avatar
    Thanks

i think a study of magick would be beneficial to those wanting to break the matrix.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThoughtPulse For This Post:

Bob (27th January 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (21st January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014)

33. Link to Post #157
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

Well, I went for my first session with a TIR (Traumatic Incident Reduction) facilitator yesterday that was recommended to me. From my understanding, this technique helps identify and release the charge held in the body from traumatic experiences and can also be useful in retrieving memories. It was very interesting. I’ve only had hypnosis once, almost 20 years ago, and did not really go all the way under; it was more like a kind of relaxed dream like state. So I can’t offer any comparison and I know nothing about Dianetics other than what I have read here.

So, in my case, we went with one of my earliest memories and by repeatedly going back over the same memory I was able to tease out more details. In fact, as we did this my memory of what took place actually completely changed from one thing to another. It was very weird, for me anyway. I mean, to hold a particular memory as a basis for something that actually happened (either way, my original memory and what it changed to were equally fantastic and out there) and then to begin to see, or for detail to emerge, that are entirely different than what you originally remembered is a strange thing. And what began to emerge is not at all what I would have liked to imagine (in fact, strange as it is, I liked my original memory better). Now what to do with this information? Also, an even earlier experience turns out to be related to the later experience (memory) in ways I could not have foreseen. I am going to go for another session to see where it goes but I can’t help but question how I know if what my mind is now showing me is anywhere near the truth.

I will say the facilitator does just that. I was simply guided/instructed to keep going back over the memory again and again and to follow it to the end. So, everything that came to me was from my own mind as far as I could tell. Other than my husband who I trust completely and knows me very well, I don’t think I will be sharing this with too many people in my life. I am quite certain they are not ready for this at all. I’ve certainly begun to realize I am not in Kansas anymore. If you try this technique out I would also recommend writing everything down or even taping it. I had trouble remembering the sequence and all the details even just writing it down when I got home. I probably should have written it down immediately.

I went to a new local meet-up group the day before to watch the movie “They Live”. It was just me and 4 other women and we had so many interesting experiences and information between us that we ended up just talking. One woman had actually had ET/abduction experiences in childhood and has conscious memories of some of them. What I thought was interesting though, was that when I talked about what I was planning to do the next day and why they all wanted to know what I hoped to get out of it, as if just knowing the truth isn’t enough of a reason. Even the woman who had been abducted (and wow, did she have some interesting pictures to share) didn’t seem all that interested in getting to the bottom of why she had been abducted her whole life. These were all great women, so don’t get me wrong, but this felt to me like kind of an example of “social implanting” and that almost knee jerk, if it’s bad or could be, I don’t want to know that we’re sometimes not even aware of. I have even been guilty of this myself. It’s like we want to know, but only so much. If it changes or threatens our prevailing world (belief system) view too much, then we tend to draw the line, maybe because if we really knew the truth we would have to change the way we interact with the world around us. As someone said to me recently, once you see/know/understand something you can’t turn around and not see/know/understand it. You will be forever changed.

Not to blab on, and this is kind of unrelated but not, but I think this is what happens with child physical and sexual abuse. I think we (as a whole) need to just get over our collective denial over what is really going on in our world. I know we have been programmed this way but we can change that and just start going the other way. If it means we each have to start taking more responsibility then so be it. It’s easy to not take action when you don’t know for absolute certain (let’s face it, for most of us it has to become personal) that something bad is happening, say, even next door to you. When you do know and don’t take action is when humanity fails itself. Just my humble opinion, for what it’s worth.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Christine (3rd February 2014), gripreaper (28th January 2014), Hervé (27th January 2014), learninglight (27th January 2014), mab777 (28th January 2014), razvan (15th July 2015), Rosana (23rd February 2019), Shikasta (4th February 2014), sunflower (27th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014), TrumanCash (27th January 2014)

35. Link to Post #158
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by spiritwind (here)
    [...]

... If you try this technique out I would also recommend writing everything down or even taping it. I had trouble remembering the sequence and all the details even just writing it down when I got home. I probably should have written it down immediately.

[...]
    Well done on getting it done!

What you wrote, and I highlighted, is the whole point of a successful session: it's not "there" (weighing in on your mind) to bug you anymore!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (3rd February 2014), spiritwind (27th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014), TrumanCash (27th January 2014)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Thank you, Spiritwind, for sharing your insights in your wonderful, well-written post!

I especially related to "It’s like we want to know, but only so much. If it changes or threatens our prevailing world (belief system) view too much, then we tend to draw the line, maybe because if we really knew the truth we would have to change the way we interact with the world around us. As someone said to me recently, once you see/know/understand something you can’t turn around and not see/know/understand it. You will be forever changed."

This is similar to the Jonathan-Livingston-Seagull syndrome where people are so programmed and conditioned to stay with flock that they just skate on the surface of life, fearing to venture into deeper, unseen truths. It certainly takes some boldness and courage to break out of this built-in thought police aspect of the matrix and then actually walk the walk of what we now know. I think this is a good example of a psychological implant (from past lives and to which many beings have been subjected) which is subsequently reinforced as a social implant.

Thanks also for sharing your Traumatic Reduction Incident (TIR) session with us. One of the advantages of TIR is that it is acceptable to mainstream psychotherapy yet avoids the stigma of corporate Dianetics & Scientology while achieving good results. Unless the "Church" of $cientology is substantially reformed, there needs to be a viable alternative. I see a good future for TIR.

TLC

Quote Posted by spiritwind (here)
    Well, I went for my first session with a TIR (Traumatic Incident Reduction) facilitator yesterday that was recommended to me. From my understanding, this technique helps identify and release the charge held in the body from traumatic experiences and can also be useful in retrieving memories. It was very interesting. I’ve only had hypnosis once, almost 20 years ago, and did not really go all the way under; it was more like a kind of relaxed dream like state. So I can’t offer any comparison and I know nothing about Dianetics other than what I have read here.

So, in my case, we went with one of my earliest memories and by repeatedly going back over the same memory I was able to tease out more details. In fact, as we did this my memory of what took place actually completely changed from one thing to another. It was very weird, for me anyway. I mean, to hold a particular memory as a basis for something that actually happened (either way, my original memory and what it changed to were equally fantastic and out there) and then to begin to see, or for detail to emerge, that are entirely different than what you originally remembered is a strange thing. And what began to emerge is not at all what I would have liked to imagine (in fact, strange as it is, I liked my original memory better). Now what to do with this information? Also, an even earlier experience turns out to be related to the later experience (memory) in ways I could not have foreseen. I am going to go for another session to see where it goes but I can’t help but question how I know if what my mind is now showing me is anywhere near the truth.

I will say the facilitator does just that. I was simply guided/instructed to keep going back over the memory again and again and to follow it to the end. So, everything that came to me was from my own mind as far as I could tell. Other than my husband who I trust completely and knows me very well, I don’t think I will be sharing this with too many people in my life. I am quite certain they are not ready for this at all. I’ve certainly begun to realize I am not in Kansas anymore. If you try this technique out I would also recommend writing everything down or even taping it. I had trouble remembering the sequence and all the details even just writing it down when I got home. I probably should have written it down immediately.

I went to a new local meet-up group the day before to watch the movie “They Live”. It was just me and 4 other women and we had so many interesting experiences and information between us that we ended up just talking. One woman had actually had ET/abduction experiences in childhood and has conscious memories of some of them. What I thought was interesting though, was that when I talked about what I was planning to do the next day and why they all wanted to know what I hoped to get out of it, as if just knowing the truth isn’t enough of a reason. Even the woman who had been abducted (and wow, did she have some interesting pictures to share) didn’t seem all that interested in getting to the bottom of why she had been abducted her whole life. These were all great women, so don’t get me wrong, but this felt to me like kind of an example of “social implanting” and that almost knee jerk, if it’s bad or could be, I don’t want to know that we’re sometimes not even aware of. I have even been guilty of this myself. It’s like we want to know, but only so much. If it changes or threatens our prevailing world (belief system) view too much, then we tend to draw the line, maybe because if we really knew the truth we would have to change the way we interact with the world around us. As someone said to me recently, once you see/know/understand something you can’t turn around and not see/know/understand it. You will be forever changed.

Not to blab on, and this is kind of unrelated but not, but I think this is what happens with child physical and sexual abuse. I think we (as a whole) need to just get over our collective denial over what is really going on in our world. I know we have been programmed this way but we can change that and just start going the other way. If it means we each have to start taking more responsibility then so be it. It’s easy to not take action when you don’t know for absolute certain (let’s face it, for most of us it has to become personal) that something bad is happening, say, even next door to you. When you do know and don’t take action is when humanity fails itself. Just my humble opinion, for what it’s worth.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 27th January 2014 at 22:01.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (3rd February 2014), Hervé (27th January 2014), learninglight (27th January 2014), spiritwind (27th January 2014), sunflower (27th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014)

39. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Default Traumatic Incident Reduction

The memory retrieval methods that I used to help people recover abduction memories and past life memories are essentially the same as the Traumatic Incident Reduction and Applied Metapsychology techniques developed by Dr. Frank A. Gerbode, M.D.

"Dr. Gerbode began the development of Applied Metapsychology in the 1980s. It grew mainly out of the work of Carl Rogers and Sigmund Freud. In "Two Short Accounts of Psycho-Analysis", Freud describes a method to resolve sequences of similar traumas:"

"What left the symptom behind was not always a single experience. On the contrary, the result was usually brought about by the convergence of several traumas, and often by the repetition of a great number of similar ones. Thus it was necessary to reproduce the whole chain of pathogenic memories in chronological order, or rather in reversed order, that latest ones first and the earliest ones last; and it was quite impossible to jump over the later traumas in order to get back more quickly to the first, which was often the most potent one." [Source]

Anyone can learn these techniques by attending a TIR workshop.

A TIR practitioner is called a "facilitator". A facilitator is "a practitioner of Applied Metapsychology, including the use of TIR; a person using the process of viewing to help another; a person who helps another to perform the actions of viewing. A facilitator's function is to help the viewer to view his/her world and thereby to alleviate the emotional charge contained therein. We avoid the term, "therapist", because that term implies that something is done by one person to another, which is not the case in viewing. We also avoid the term "counselor", because the facilitator does not counsel the viewer about what to do in life."

If you would like to find a TIR facilitator, look here.

TLC

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bob (28th January 2014), Christine (3rd February 2014), gripreaper (28th January 2014), Hervé (28th January 2014), mab777 (28th January 2014), spiritwind (28th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast