+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast

Thread: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

1. Link to Post #161
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default TIR Recognized

The US gov actually lists TIR as a "memory-based, therapeutic intervention" on this web page.

TIR is listed in the National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and Practices (NREPP) which is connected to SAMHSA under the US Department of Health and Human Services.

"The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) is the agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation. SAMHSA's mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America's communities."

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 28th January 2014 at 21:53.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Bob (28th January 2014), Christine (3rd February 2014), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Hervé (29th January 2014), mab777 (10th March 2014), spiritwind (28th January 2014), Sunny-side-up (2nd February 2014)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: MATRIX REVEALED -- Analysis & Solutions

Hi TrumanCash, I've caught up with your 'memory retrieval techniques' posting and very interesting so far
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Christine (3rd February 2014), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), spiritwind (15th February 2014), TrumanCash (3rd February 2014)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

Hi Truman,

Thought I would just provide a quick update on my experience with TIR as a way of retrieving repressed memories. I went for my second session last Sunday. I was able to draw out more detail from my earlier session. For me it was easy to return to where we had left off but once I seemed to reach the limits of what I could “see” for lack of a better way to put it, I just couldn’t get anymore. I do know, at least now from my own personal experience, that when images or details emerged that I wasn’t expecting or totally prepared to see, my mind would try to deny it’s possibility and the image would then definitely become clearer, as if to say “Oh yes you do have to make room for this”. And the memory surfaced in an age appropriate manner. That is to say what made it seem the most valid for me was when I felt an incredible wave of what I actually felt at the time, with my nose so stuffed up from my fear and crying that I almost couldn’t breathe from the snot and felt like reaching for a kleenex even though I wasn’t stuffed up at all.

I ran into this from Mary Rodwell in an interview with Alex Tsakiris and I found this to be true as I was grappling with whether I may have just imagined what I saw:

I say, “The evidence is in the whole fact that they change as individuals. You don’t change after a hallucination. You don’t change after fantasies. But you do change after an experience and every single person after these experiences changes in a multitude of ways in terms of their understanding of their own spirituality, consciousness. Even in terms of their motivations and their focus. That is evidence of a reality even if you can’t make it any more tangible at its present time.”

I have to say I actually felt lighter somehow upon returning home to the point my husband noticed it too and other strong and clear mental images that have been popping into my consciousness for quite a while (as if now ready to come to the surface) begin to make more sense and I do feel more at ease. Some details did not become clearer unfortunately, like the particular face of a being I saw, as if it either found some way to obstruct my view of it, or was just too much for me to handle seeing just yet.

I must say it may be quite some long time before I share my experience/memories with my kids. They already know I just barely make it fitting into society as it is. This brings me to one last point. I can see why people are reluctant to share anything that doesn’t fit into our socially accepted paradigms. There is no doubt there is discrimination to be feared if you are at all worried what other people think.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (19th February 2014), cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Hervé (19th February 2014), hohoemi (11th May 2016), johnf (26th February 2014), TrumanCash (26th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #164
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Having read through this thread, I have question Truman. Do you think or have knowledge that some implantation experiences that have been reported by people are of a benevolent nature?

I'm asking this question because I had an experience about seventeen years ago. It occurred when we were moving into a new home. We were putting light bulbs into the light fixtures. I think that there may have been an electrician there working on the breaker panel at the same time. I put some bulbs into the bathroom light fixture and went into the living room. In the living room I collapsed. Those who were present said I seized.

I remember going down and then seeing a light in a tunnel. I remember the feeling of wanting nothing more than to go to sleep. I don't know if I went toward the light or not. I do not remember anything except vaguely being aware that I was being loaded into an ambulance and taken to the ER. I remember bits and pieces of the ER and a later CT scan. But, I slept through most of it. The tests, including an EEG the next day, revealed nothing.

Now, the curious thing to me is that ever since that experience I have been on a search for the TRUTH. I was drawn to the Native American path which has included plenty of personal recapitulation, dreams, vision questing, medicine ceremonies, etc. The result is that I feel that I am now a much stronger person. I can now handle my emotions rather than letting them handle me. I am able to see through most of the B.S. of this system even more than some of my teachers. I know that there is a reality behind this reality. I feel that I'm now in position to help other beginning seekers through these native American ways.

Back to my original question,and I'll expand on it. Do you have any knowledge or experience that some of these implants may be beneficial to us and our enlightenment or that there are benevolent beings who are trying to help us to advance and get past the negative programming implants?

I'm interested in TIR techniques so that I may be able to retrieve some memories of this event. Alas, there are no practitioners in my area of the U.S. so, as I usually do, I'll have to research and start this process on my own.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

cursichella1 (20th February 2014), Hervé (19th February 2014), johnf (26th February 2014), seeker/reader (8th March 2014), spiritwind (19th February 2014), TrumanCash (26th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    Having read through this thread, I have question Truman. Do you think or have knowledge that some implantation experiences that have been reported by people are of a benevolent nature?

I'm asking this question because I had an experience about seventeen years ago. It occurred when we were moving into a new home. We were putting light bulbs into the light fixtures. I think that there may have been an electrician there working on the breaker panel at the same time. I put some bulbs into the bathroom light fixture and went into the living room. In the living room I collapsed. Those who were present said I seized.

I remember going down and then seeing a light in a tunnel. I remember the feeling of wanting nothing more than to go to sleep. I don't know if I went toward the light or not. I do not remember anything except vaguely being aware that I was being loaded into an ambulance and taken to the ER. I remember bits and pieces of the ER and a later CT scan. But, I slept through most of it. The tests, including an EEG the next day, revealed nothing.

Now, the curious thing to me is that ever since that experience I have been on a search for the TRUTH. I was drawn to the Native American path which has included plenty of personal recapitulation, dreams, vision questing, medicine ceremonies, etc. The result is that I feel that I am now a much stronger person. I can now handle my emotions rather than letting them handle me. I am able to see through most of the B.S. of this system even more than some of my teachers. I know that there is a reality behind this reality. I feel that I'm now in position to help other beginning seekers through these native American ways.

Back to my original question,and I'll expand on it. Do you have any knowledge or experience that some of these implants may be beneficial to us and our enlightenment or that there are benevolent beings who are trying to help us to advance and get past the negative programming implants?

I'm interested in TIR techniques so that I may be able to retrieve some memories of this event. Alas, there are no practitioners in my area of the U.S. so, as I usually do, I'll have to research and start this process on my own.
    You pose some very interesting questions. I cannot comment on your own personal experiences because only you can decide what they mean.

Dannion Brinkley is an example of a person who changed for the better after having NDE experiences. This sort of thing does happen.

However, one cannot disable negative implants by implanting "positive" post hypnotic suggestions. It is only when one views the negative implants that they are disabled. Similarly, one does not get rid of a computer virus by accepting additional "positive" viruses that mask the detrimental virus. You've got to find and identify the virus before it can be removed.

Many implants are designed to make one feel good or feel spiritual, etc. That is often the hook.

From my own personal experience it is the mantis beings who are running these NDE implant systems. The mantis beings abduct and implant people, thereby violating the universal law of consent. They are in cahoots with the grays and the human-looking ETs that I call the Serpent Staff Pleiadians (SSPs) who are the creators of the the god-worshipping religions of the planet. They are the creators of war, chaos, secret societies, satanic rituals and false religions to keep people from finding out the truth about what is really going on behind the scenes.

This includes manipulating the beliefs of native American tribes as well. I am aware of the beliefs of some tribes regarding the afterlife and it definitely aligns with Mantis implants. You can also see the same symbols used by native Americans of the SSPs--e.g., the cross, swastika, flying serpent, point in a circle, one or two snakes on a staff, etc.

The NDE experiences have certain similarities such as seeing one's relatives in "heaven" or whatever fits into one's belief system, seeing glowing beings (these are actually Mantis beings falsely projecting a "glow"), etc. It's all about religious manipulation of the afterlife, etc. It's all about implanting false realities/beliefs to mask the machinations of the mantis beings and their conspirators. This is a prison planet and they are the guards. Implants are the "bars" of the prison.

From my own viewpoint gained from many past life experiences with implants, I must say that, no, I don't think there really is such a thing as a "positive" implant.

Any positive change must come from a being coming to their own realizations on their own without someone knocking them unconscious and implanting post hypnotic suggestions.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 26th February 2014 at 06:50.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (6th March 2014), Daughter of Time (16th May 2014), Freeda B. (4th May 2015), Hervé (26th February 2014), johnf (26th February 2014), mab777 (10th March 2014), Rosana (23rd February 2019), seeker/reader (8th March 2014), sunflower (27th February 2014), Sunny-side-up (10th March 2014)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spiritwind (here)
    Hi Truman,

Thought I would just provide a quick update on my experience with TIR as a way of retrieving repressed memories. I went for my second session last Sunday. I was able to draw out more detail from my earlier session. For me it was easy to return to where we had left off but once I seemed to reach the limits of what I could “see” for lack of a better way to put it, I just couldn’t get anymore. I do know, at least now from my own personal experience, that when images or details emerged that I wasn’t expecting or totally prepared to see, my mind would try to deny it’s possibility and the image would then definitely become clearer, as if to say “Oh yes you do have to make room for this”. And the memory surfaced in an age appropriate manner. That is to say what made it seem the most valid for me was when I felt an incredible wave of what I actually felt at the time, with my nose so stuffed up from my fear and crying that I almost couldn’t breathe from the snot and felt like reaching for a kleenex even though I wasn’t stuffed up at all.

I ran into this from Mary Rodwell in an interview with Alex Tsakiris and I found this to be true as I was grappling with whether I may have just imagined what I saw:

I say, “The evidence is in the whole fact that they change as individuals. You don’t change after a hallucination. You don’t change after fantasies. But you do change after an experience and every single person after these experiences changes in a multitude of ways in terms of their understanding of their own spirituality, consciousness. Even in terms of their motivations and their focus. That is evidence of a reality even if you can’t make it any more tangible at its present time.”

I have to say I actually felt lighter somehow upon returning home to the point my husband noticed it too and other strong and clear mental images that have been popping into my consciousness for quite a while (as if now ready to come to the surface) begin to make more sense and I do feel more at ease. Some details did not become clearer unfortunately, like the particular face of a being I saw, as if it either found some way to obstruct my view of it, or was just too much for me to handle seeing just yet.

I must say it may be quite some long time before I share my experience/memories with my kids. They already know I just barely make it fitting into society as it is. This brings me to one last point. I can see why people are reluctant to share anything that doesn’t fit into our socially accepted paradigms. There is no doubt there is discrimination to be feared if you are at all worried what other people think.
    Thank you for updating your experiences with TIR, Spiritwind. I can certainly relate to what you are saying.

TLC

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

johnf (10th March 2014), spiritwind (27th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #167
    United States Avalon Member Ahnung-quay's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 405 posts

Thank you for your reply to my question Truman. I do want to address two of the symbols that you have given examples of that are used by native Americans.
    The cross that they use is the equilateral cross symbolizing the four directions, not the Christian cross. The use of the equilateral cross is ancient and comes from time before present recorded history when it was used world-wide. Most cultures had their four directional gods/winds/stars that held up the four corners of the universe.
    The swastika that the Native Americans use is not the right-hand swastika that symbolizes the male, clock-wise solar energy and that was turned on it's side and corrupted by the Nazis. The swastika used by Native Americans is the left-hand swastika representing the female, counter-clockwise solar energy. There are both polarities on the sun (positive and negative) acting in concert together and I believe that both right- and left-hand symbols were used in the pre-historical world as representations of Sun. This symbol encodes the science of the Sun.
    Many reading here probably already know this information but, finding out about the origin of these symbols has been part of my path. I believe that there was a time, possibly before the present control system that we are now under, when the people of the world were one. These ancient symbols come from that time. This has to do with belief based on pieced together information...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ahnung-quay For This Post:

johnf (10th March 2014), Lcam88 (30th May 2014), seeker/reader (8th March 2014), spiritwind (8th March 2014), TrumanCash (9th March 2014)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Thanks for pointing out that there are various concepts associated with these symbols, Ahnung-quay. I have done some research on the recorded history of symbols and I found that in some cases if not many cases the symbols were interpreted differently in different cultures at different points in time. In other words different significances were attached to the symbols at various times around the world and those significances were not always consistent. On the other hand there are also similarities in the significances of symbols as well and there is a reason for that (as mentioned below).

My main point, though, is that the symbols themselves were implanted many millions of years ago in the minds of the people on this planet, long before any recorded history. There were also dichotomies implanted in association with these symbols. This information comes from past life research and experience, not just mine but others as well. It is only when one conducts very extensive past life research that one runs across the source of these sort of implants, that is, the actual implantation incidents. In modern terms one might describe them as MKUltra-style implants, though the technology used is far more advanced than the present Earth technologies with which most people are familiar. Though the symbols are triggered on an unconscious level, they seem familiar to people, so that is why they have appeared so often in all the cultures around the globe throughout recorded history. Some of these implants were massive and the same implants were experienced by many people. The implants and associated symbols can trigger and influence thought and behavior so that is why we see so much group thought happening on this planet. Nazi Germany is a good example of that.

TLC

Quote Posted by Ahnung-quay (here)
    Thank you for your reply to my question Truman. I do want to address two of the symbols that you have given examples of that are used by native Americans.
    The cross that they use is the equilateral cross symbolizing the four directions, not the Christian cross. The use of the equilateral cross is ancient and comes from time before present recorded history when it was used world-wide. Most cultures had their four directional gods/winds/stars that held up the four corners of the universe.
    The swastika that the Native Americans use is not the right-hand swastika that symbolizes the male, clock-wise solar energy and that was turned on it's side and corrupted by the Nazis. The swastika used by Native Americans is the left-hand swastika representing the female, counter-clockwise solar energy. There are both polarities on the sun (positive and negative) acting in concert together and I believe that both right- and left-hand symbols were used in the pre-historical world as representations of Sun. This symbol encodes the science of the Sun.
    Many reading here probably already know this information but, finding out about the origin of these symbols has been part of my path. I believe that there was a time, possibly before the present control system that we are now under, when the people of the world were one. These ancient symbols come from that time. This has to do with belief based on pieced together information...
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 9th March 2014 at 18:02.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (10th March 2014), Christine (15th May 2014), Daughter of Time (16th May 2014), Freeda B. (4th May 2015), Hervé (11th March 2014), johnf (10th March 2014), Limor Wolf (11th March 2014), mab777 (15th May 2014), razvan (15th July 2015), Rosana (23rd February 2019), wegge (10th March 2014)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

does the same implant invoke in everyone the same reaction? and could you give a example for such an old implanted symbol and what it could possibly invoke?

isn´t it possible to kinda remove a implant by "back engineering"? I try to explain.
    You see a "chair". The moment you see it and recognize it (unconscious and conscious realization separated by a few seconds I think) you attach some meaning/implant out of your data bank to it. A child (let´s suppose it´s unimplanted) sees a "chair". But it doesn´t know it is a chair. It could see something made out of "wood" with "legs" smelling like "XYC" although it even cannot attach these labels to it since it is still label free/unimplanted.
    So what I think one should do when seeing something, trying to observe the process of attaching meaning to something (in miliseconds) and disrupt this reaction of "sensory input -> meaning out of databank" and just let the sensory input impinge on you till the object reveals slowly its true meaning to you maybe through a feeling (again this could be clouded through other incidents).

Hope I could explain

kind regards

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

Christine (15th May 2014), johnf (10th March 2014), Limor Wolf (11th March 2014)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...ol_thule10.htm
    The symbol of the 4-sided swastika is an archetype for the rotations of time and consciousness - moving clockwise and counterwise - in upward or downward spirals - allowing souls to experience many levels of reality simultaneously.

Swastika symbol - Buddhist tradition pattern

Painted pottery jar with geometric design. Majiayao Culture: Banshan type (c. 2600-2300 B.C.) Neolithic Period HongKong Museum of Art.

Milky Way Galaxy Has Four Spiral Arms, New Study Confirms
    http://www.sci-news.com/astronomy/sc...rms-01649.html

In geometry, to construct three dimensional space on two dimensional plane, only the right angle - nine degree - is needed. In physics the right angle means tangent which is related to rate of change of an object in circular motion.

Ancient civilizations that had existed before the great cataclymic event were advanced than modern civilization in many ways. This is my personal conclusion. I think those civilizations mostly were composed of three species, a group of ET races that acted as ruling class, hybrid humans and designated human bloodlines as management class, the rest of humans - earthlings - as labor class.

Most humans probably had good life that only few humans can enjoy nowadays - stress free lifestyle, surrounded by beautiful nature, organic fresh food, hundreds years of logevity with physical youth till death.
    For free society!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Ahnung-quay (11th March 2014), Christine (15th May 2014)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    does the same implant invoke in everyone the same reaction? and could you give a example for such an old implanted symbol and what it could possibly invoke?

isn´t it possible to kinda remove a implant by "back engineering"? I try to explain.
    You see a "chair". The moment you see it and recognize it (unconscious and conscious realization separated by a few seconds I think) you attach some meaning/implant out of your data bank to it. A child (let´s suppose it´s unimplanted) sees a "chair". But it doesn´t know it is a chair. It could see something made out of "wood" with "legs" smelling like "XYC" although it even cannot attach these labels to it since it is still label free/unimplanted.
    So what I think one should do when seeing something, trying to observe the process of attaching meaning to something (in miliseconds) and disrupt this reaction of "sensory input -> meaning out of databank" and just let the sensory input impinge on you till the object reveals slowly its true meaning to you maybe through a feeling (again this could be clouded through other incidents).

Hope I could explain

kind regards
    An implant would not necessarily invoke the same reaction in everyone because everyone is different and an implant also can have multi-aspects to it that could be triggered in different ways depending upon the person and the situation. Also, not everyone has experienced the same implants.

A previous post on this thread gives a couple examples of the possible effects of an old implanted symbol here.

The negative effects of an implant can be disabled simply by seeing the truth in it. That is, as the old adage goes, the truth will make one free. Therefore, one must remember and sometimes re-experience it fully in order to disable it in a memory retrieval session. Sometimes implants have traps or illusions in them so one must go over the incident as many times as it takes for the truth to surface. For example, ETs often implant illusions with telepathic hypnosis during an abduction. A gray or reptilian could appear to be a human being--even a wife, husband or dead relative. When the abductee later has a memory retrieval session it may take two, three, four or more times through the incident for the illusion to become apparent. All this is rather automatic and one does not have to put a lot of thinking in it--just viewing the incident as it really happened.

TLC

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (15th May 2014), Daughter of Time (13th March 2014), Hervé (11th March 2014), kanishk (1st June 2014), Limor Wolf (11th March 2014), mab777 (15th May 2014), Ron Mauer Sr (11th March 2014), Rosana (23rd February 2019), spiritwind (26th March 2014), wegge (11th March 2014)

23. Link to Post #172
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

For a long time, I've had the following question about LRH churning at the back of my mind:

"What the hell is he talking about?"

Looking for answers to that question, I first ran into all the conspiracies about the bankers and the psychos and controllers, etc. but that didn't completely answer that question.

Then there was the discovery of these implants technologies, psychiatrists, MKultra and its billion years-long genealogical history into space opera and the implanters/slaves game... and the question kept churning around, cavitating...

Then there was the R6 materials and things started to move in the right direction but, still, with not much of an answer as to the why or what the whole thing he set up was all about...

Rummaging around posts, threads, fora and websites...

I ran into this:

Quote Firstly, Patrick seems to be a tremendously compassionate, and convenient, healer. He works indirectly through a medium who speaks directly to the spirits and the spirit body of the customer, speaks what she sees, while Patrick comments on what he's sensing/seeing as he communicates through her to the spirits. He has a certain tact and impeccability so the conversation flows quite well and there is no hint of him being flustered.

For example, I was supposedly tagged by a raging, violent man when I was 10 because I didn't understand why no one could see me for who I was. On top of this the dead dude was himself possessed by two demons. And yet, the workers, as Patrick terms the demons (since they are all "employed"), were told by Pat that they had done a wonderful job. I thought this was a funny angle to take. He then told them that the Angels would be more than happy to show them even more fun work to do. And, supposedly, eager to pursue their self-interest, they left. This filled the dead dude with so much joy that he voluntarily left as well. After reading on spirit release I wasn't too surprised by any of it, and it was a typical textbook release. Stranger than fiction though!!

Secondly, there was no hypnosis required at all, and anyone can call in for a phone conference from just about anywhere while Patrick and his medium do their work.
    ... and this:

Quote Patrick: I was already involved in doing emotional release, hypnotherapy, this type of thing and kind of combining all of these things and so it just made sense to me to help these spirits in a therapeutic way. I kept wanting to find out so it just came to me to use the emotions and energy and the emotions of energy. So, that's how it started with doing like these therapy sessions for lost souls and then when we started getting into seeing people with attachments, it was very evident because what she would see was an intermixing or an intertwining of energy and the way she described it is like you have the aura or energy of the living person was intertwined with the aura or the energy of the spirit. The longer the spirit had been attached, the more intertwined the energy fibers were. So by focusing on the emotions, releasing the emotions is what released the energy. That's how we proceeded with the spirit release. When it came to demons, what she noticed was that they all had jobs. That just made sense to me. I was like oh, okay, rather than deal with this good/bad, because I know there are a lot of methodologies of "well you know you're doing bad and you know you're doing this to the person", it just made sense of "hey, you're doing a good job of what you do here".

Patrick: That was information and it was like "can we offer you a better job?" "Can we offer you better real estate?" We were doing that for a while and that was effective but eventually she started channeling a spirit guide that said basically "I heard your call from the universe and I'm here to try and help out". It was an amazing experience for like two or three years several times a week. It was like going to college for spirit release and stuff like this. It was like take notes, it was do this, it was like this professor that she channeled that would say it's like this. So I just learned that way.

What the working model is: we have fallen angels. Fallen angels employ beings if you will. I call them workers. And they come as a way to resonate with hurts and pains. So you have a person that goes through something really traumatic in one life or another or even this life. It's like I don't ever want this to happen again and that's a key difference. It's not: I want this or I want that. It's: I don't want this or I don't want that. That's when the call comes in, workers are put in "yeah I resonate with your pain" and then the workers are put in so that he doesn't have to feel that pain. It just developed over time, like the how to's, the working model developed. But it's all revolved around emotions which correspond to energy.

[...]

And I imagine it's probably a very similar fear where there's so much hype around it. But when you get down to it, it's a perspective thing. But it also is very real. So, it is real, it is real.

The Catholic exorcism ritual, and this is
    like a very step by step like a recipe doing an exorcism and I'm not sure if most people even understand that, it's first you do this, then you do that, then you do this. It's a very antagonistic ritual.

You tie the person to the bed, get someone to hold the person down, it's traumatic to the person that's actually receiving the service. The life expectancy of Catholic priests that make this a career choice is one of the shortest life expectancies too. Having said that, what I call workers is what other people will refer to as demons. It is my belief that when I deal with workers, these are the same types of beings that will throw a Catholic priest against the wall. That is my belief. I've never been thrown against the wall. I have had some kind of uncomfortable experiences.

[...]

I do believe that they do exist and I believe that our way of working with the "demons" is highly, highly, highly respectful. Our way of working with fallen angels is highly respectful. One thing I kind of find weird about my own way of talking is that I've noticed that I seem to speak in a different way when I'm talking to fallen angels. It's like I go into an old English way of speaking, it's really weird. I'm always like, what's that about? But it's very, very, very respectful and I believe that's what keeps us safe. I was talking about the spirit guide that was doing this training with us.

Now one of the things that he would tell me over and over and over again is you have to come naked. I was like: "what does that mean?" Because at this time we would use candles and try to do these invocations of protection. Then he goes: "When you're dealing with these levels of beings, the fallen angel, now you have to come naked" and I was scared to even like -- not take notes -- because I'm always taking notes and things like that. But when it comes to fallen angles, I make sure to clear my lap, clear my mind and it's just be in a state of being and he use to say: "At this level, you cannot do, you must be."

[...]

Patrick: I believe that all of us have some kind of attachments. Where there is suppressed energy, we have energy disruption. Where we have disruptions, we will have like a beacon for earthbound spirits. Most spirits that come to us, people think "oh it's a haunting". Most spirits I've found are like: "Oh, I feel your pain, I have that same pain too!" and it's more of a resonating energy, not a haunting per say.

Now let's talk about fallen angels and demons if you will. Most people have some kind of an automatic behaviour that they don't like. Road rage; so someone cuts them off on the freeway. I live in Los Angeles by the way so I'm very familiar with this concept. Someone cuts you off on the freeway, but there are some people that just go berserk and it's like someone attacked them personally and we all have this or many of us have this automatic behaviour. For some people its freeway, for some people it might be a crying baby. What it does is that triggers a hurt inside and it's not that that person cut someone off or cut them off. It's all the injustices that they've ever had are now triggering those demons inside and that's a very quick way to tell, not if you have a demon, but where you have a demon. I think many, many, many of us have demons and fallen angels attached. But that's my working model. I don't necessarily know if it's real, but it seems to be very consistent with the work.

[...]

Q: ... it does seem that at some point at least everyone has them, also assuming that most of them are earthbound spirits so they would once have been incorporeal on this plane of reality, then the kind of numbers you're talking about, it seems in my mind, are huge! We've got seven billion people on the planet today: are we talking about billions upon billions of previously lived lives that are still bound to this planet?

Patrick: That's why I keep coming back to 'the working model, the working model, the working model'. I don't want to make the reality or try to impose a reality on someone or have someone believe something. If anything, it's like if you're someone that's drawn to this subject, if you're someone that can see spirits, please get the manual because you'll just find your life become so much easier. If you're someone that you're afraid to turn off the TV at night, if you're afraid to turn off the lights when you go to sleep, please get the manual. That's really the reality that I offer, not the reality that billions of spirits exist. Does that make sense?

... and the whole puzzle fell into place: there is the answer to my question!

The whole thing is basically contained in the Dianetics book or derived from it in order to successfully handle traumatic incidents and what they contain.

Whence what he did and why he did it that way.

When one considers the life story of a John E. Mack... whose psychiatric colleagues would have been happy to institutionalize him for his ability to surrender to the implications of the factual data he collected... there is no way anyone could address psychiatrists' fief and hold on the mental field without damages unless going the religious way.

Because, indeed, "What the hell is LRH talking about?"... well... demons, attachments, hitch-hikers, possessions, etc... but, he couldn't do it under those terms and be taken seriously so as to provide beneficial therapies/"exorcisms", so, he re-wrote the whole of the occult knowledge into scientific terminology which wouldn't scare anyone nor be confused with "older technologies" and their respective terminologies.

Hence one gets, "allies," "circuits," "entities," "BTs," etc. in Dianetics.

From there, it all makes sense (to me, or anyone having done some sort of auditor training) because in dealing with those "workers" and "fallen angels;" ARC (respect in communicating) is needed, TRs are needed (especially TR-0 if one wants to BE as if naked, i.e. without even a meat-suit) and most of all: VALIDATION as opposed to invalidation.

Then, the whole "Lower Bridge" was designed to get "charge" off someone's back and prepared one to face one's and others' demons in the upper -- OT -- levels... that simple!

R6 gives an idea on how come a couple of 100 billion spirits/beings can be given the deep six and left as wandering spirits around a planet. Whereas an L. kin (Chapter 5) gives an idea on how the whole thing came about and on how long this thing has been going on...

Anyway, with the above, that nagging question quit churning while I was rummaging around... leaving a quality silence in its place and a grin on my face!

PS: There is also a strong similarity between Patrick's work and Steve Richards'
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (15th May 2014), Daughter of Time (16th May 2014), fourty-two (18th May 2014), Freeda B. (4th May 2015), kanishk (1st June 2014), mab777 (15th May 2014), psydney (21st May 2014), spiritwind (18th May 2014), TrumanCash (18th May 2014)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

Yes, this is a very fascinating subject, Amzer, so thanks for bringing it up. I think that in the Dianetics book Hubbard referred to this phenomenon as "demon circuits", but I don't think he fully understand it at that time. Also, Bill Ryan posted information on hitchhikers here.

I first became acquainted with this phenomenon over twenty years ago when I met a drummer who said that when he was younger his father beat him severely and often. It was so traumatic that he decided to kill himself. He said that he lay down and began to consciously shut off the systems in his body. At this point another being telepathically asked if he could inhabit his body. He agreed and so the being merged with him. He said he then ran away from home to escape his abusive father and began living a normal life.

Recently, I have had the opportunity to experience this phenomenon firsthand in releasing "hitchhikers" who are not me but had merged with me. This is a very refreshing, positive experience and as one continues this process one becomes more oneself.

I have recently wondered if Hubbard himself was adversely affected with this phenomenon as he seemed to have two opposing personalities--one that was very charming, creative, charismatic and intelligent and one that was a sociopathic tyrant. The positive side of him created self-improvement techniques (auditing) that can help people and the negative side of him created policies that were horribly destructive. His actions often contradicted his words and policies.

One of the eyewitnesses to Hubbard's sociopathic behaviors was Hana Whitfield. However, one can hear firsthand testimonies from many other people on YouTube regarding his sociopathic behaviors as well as his successor David Miscavige. Gerry Armstrong has been very vocal for many years in exposing Hubbard and he believes Hubbard was a sociopath.

Indeed, Hubbard's actions would reasonably cause one to conclude that he was a sociopath as he often lied, committed acts of violence and terrorized people by throwing them overboard, threw temper tantrums, screamed at people, imprisoned people, humiliated people, forced people into hard labor accompanied by sleep deprivation and human excrement, etc, etc. He was also very promiscuous, even when married. He was in fact a criminal as he orchestrated the burglary of government offices and his wife and several other Sea Org members served prison sentences while he went into hiding. He hated criticism and created policies that made it perfectly okay to lie to, trick, sue or even destroy people who did not agree with him or Scientology.

In spite of all that crazy stuff he managed to develop (with the help of many other dedicated people) some truly extraordinary and very helpful techniques for personal self-improvement.

However, there may be another explanation for the dark/light nature of his personality. I recently stumbled onto this and it lead me to the occult and the "sun god" Ra. I'll comment on that more when I have more time.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 18th May 2014 at 16:33.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (28th May 2014), Daughter of Time (28th May 2014), fourty-two (18th May 2014), Freeda B. (4th May 2015), Hervé (18th May 2014), kanishk (1st June 2014), Lcam88 (30th May 2014), mab777 (29th May 2014), spiritwind (18th May 2014), Unicorn (18th May 2014), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Awesome thread guys. I just finished reading Trumans Ra book and just started on his first one. Yes, they tie a lot of things together. Since this thread has the attention of at least a few abductees, I will share mybrief and strange encounter. During the middle of the night some years ago I remember something had me paralyzed doing something to either my right temple or my right ear. I must have been sleeping on my stomach as my wife slept to my left. Anyway some force had my head suspended above the pillow absolutely dead still. I heard a tone in my right ear while this happened. I couldn't move if I wanted to, yet I didn't want to move. I feel it was suppressing my fear somehow. It only seemed to last maybe 10-20
    seconds. Then my head kind of fell down a bit and that was it. I had to keep playing back what happened after because it seemed my memory wanted to forget, or like something tried to make me forget. I've been researching this field for some time ever since. Thanks again.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Christine (28th May 2014), Hervé (29th May 2014), spiritwind (28th May 2014), TrumanCash (21st May 2014), Unicorn (20th May 2014)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

In my previous post above I mentioned that I had recently received some information that provided a window into the dark side of L. Ron Hubbard's personality.

I began to connect the dots when a very credible friend of mine told me about past life experiences with L. Ron Hubbard. It is a common phenomenon that people who were in Dianetics & Scientology last lifetime end up getting into it again in this lifetime. This phenomenon is not peculiar just to Scientology but can happen with any religious practice. For example, I have another friend who was into Buddhism lifetime after lifetime over a 1500 year period. I have met many people who were into Dianetics and/or Scientology last lifetime and most of them had achieved the state of clear. A few of them actually knew L. Ron Hubbard.

However, this one friend of mine who knew Hubbard last lifetime, recently discovered some rather shocking details that reveal a side of Hubbard that few ever see or know about. This friend has given me permission to make this information public as long as I use a pseudonym. I will therefore refer to this person as "Jane" to preserve privacy. "Jane" had recently obtained some Scientology counseling (called "auditing") from a Class VIII auditor even though "Jane" is not a "Scientologist" this lifetime.

"Jane" discovered that she had achieved the state of clear in 1951. She also recovered the memory of being a mistress of L Ron Hubbard. "Jane" fell in love with Hubbard in spite of the fact that he was married. Everything went well until "Jane" became pregnant with Hubbard's child.

At that point Hubbard abruptly dropped her like a hot potato. He would not look at her, talk to her or acknowledge her in any way. She became depressed at that point, moved in with her parents and lost her will to live. She then aborted the baby. She died soon thereafter because she said she had lost the will to live.

I was intrigued with this information from "Jane" and began an internet search to find out more about L. Ron Hubbard's hidden life. Then I ran into recent revelations that confirmed Hubbard's connection with the occult and the "sun god" Ra.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 28th May 2014 at 14:46.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (29th May 2014), Daughter of Time (29th May 2014), Freeda B. (4th May 2015), Hervé (29th May 2014), kanishk (1st June 2014), mab777 (29th May 2014), Rosana (23rd February 2019), spiritwind (28th May 2014), Unicorn (28th May 2014)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Although I had heard about L. Ron Hubbard's connection with the occult I was not aware of any specifics that could be verified. However, Jamie DeWolf, the great grandson of L. Ron Hubbard, recently verified the authenticity of his grandfather's memoirs/last will and testament as well as Hubbard's occult connections with the "Golden Dawn" and Aleister Crowley.

L. Ron Hubbard has admitted that "the Great Beast 666", Aleister Crowley, was "my very good friend".

L. Ron Hubbard, Jr., who later changed his name to Ron DeWolf, revealed in his memoirs that he was secretly initiated into the Golden Dawn sex magick during the time that his father, L. Ron Hubbard, delivered the Philadelphia Doctorate Course in 1952. L. Ron Hubbard revealed to his son his viewpoint of the sex Magick with his many "Scarlet Women".

After hearing the following excerpt of Ron DeWolf's memoirs, "Jane" (see previous post) realized that she was just one of L. Ron Hubbard's many "Scarlet Women".

Quoted excerpt from the memoirs, last will and testatment, of L. Ron Hubbard's son (Ron DeWolf):

"What LRH drummed into my head by his magic tech was, “Do what you will is the whole of the law. Do only that which satisfies the Will.” What the hell does that mean? I didn’t find out myself, consciously, that is, until mid-December 1952 when my father was giving a series of lectures in Philadelphia. Not from the lectures — privately, in his hotel room. He deemed it proper at that time to openly initiate me into his sources. He gives me the first of a series of books. Books and content to be kept forever secret. He says, to reveal them is to cause instant insanity. Rip my mind apart. Destroy me, he warns. Secrets, techniques, and powers he alone has conquered and harnessed.

I listen with hypnotic fascination. The books; some recently republished, some over 1,200 years old, some 5,000 years old.

“Gifts,” he says.

He is excited, fearful, cautious. He is tense. Unimparted secrets imparted for the first time. I open the books, intending to only thumb through. I am awed and amazed; I know these books! How could I?

He answers: “They were used to conceive you. And birth you too. I’ve read them to you while you were asleep. Drugged too. Hypnotized too. For years,” he says.

“Katie too. And Polly too. Scores of women. Blood and pain women. My Scarlet Women,” he says. “Souls torn open,” he says. “I’ve made The Magick really work,” he says. “No more foolish rituals. I’ve stripped The Magick to basics. Access without liability,” he says. “I’ll teach you. Learn well, my son, for you shall take my place. Be likened unto me. Fashioned by my hand. Entering the Golden Dawn with me and carrying it to the stars and beyond,” he says. “Scarlet Women of your own,” he says. “Plenty. For They are the secret to the Doorway. Use and consume. Feast. Drink the power through them. Waste and discard them. Sex by Will,” he says. “Love by Will,” he says. “No caring. No sharing. No feelings. None,” he says. “Sex and love reversed,” he says. “Blind love through sex. Love isn’t sex. Love is no good; puts you at effect-point,” he says. “Sex is power,” he says. “No, sex is the route to power,” he says. “The route to the Doorway. The Doorway to power,” he says. “Find your Scarlet Woman,” he says. “Create your Causation,” he says. “Make your own Scarlet Women,” he says.

“Scarlet?” I ask.

“Yes, Scarlet. The blood of their bodies; the blood of their soul,” he says. “Release the Will from bondage,” he says. “Bend the body. Bend the mind. Bend their will,” he says. “Beat back the past,” he says. “Free your Will. Unfetter the Will from the past, from the future,” he says. “The present is the only thing. No consequences. None answering. No guilt,” he says. “Nothing is wrong in the present. The Will is free — Total free,” he says. “No feelings. No effort. Pure thought. Thinking alone; separated. The Will postulating the will,” he says.

“Will, Sex, Love, Blood, Door, Power, Will. Logical,” he says. “The Doorway of plenty. The great Door of the Great Beast. Him. You. Me. Our Will. Our Power. Our Reality. Ours Alone,” he says.

He repeats an incantation; invokes the Door opening to the realm of The Beast. The Great Beast. I vomit. I hurt. I feel the power flood through the Doorway. I shine. I am well.

Father says again, “Never tell or much worse will happen.”

I nod. He commands me to read. I have trouble. I keep trancing. Father has commanded. I read. “The Book Of The Law.” “The Sacred Magic Of Abra-Melin.” “The Sex Magic Of The Ninth Degree Of The O.T.O.” And later, many more textbooks. Many more hours of learning. Of practice with Dad. Practice alone. And use. An academy of religious arts and sciences. The academy of power. Hubbard power. Personal power. Not Scientology power. Great power. Beast power.

Dad was correct. Very right on. It worked exactly as he said. It still does and always will.
    " [End of quote]
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 29th May 2014 at 16:00.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (29th May 2014), Daughter of Time (29th May 2014), Hervé (29th May 2014), kanishk (1st June 2014), mab777 (29th May 2014), Sebastion (29th May 2014), spiritwind (29th May 2014), Unicorn (29th May 2014)

33. Link to Post #177
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thank you Truman for relaying "Jane's" experience with LRH.

Regarding the reference of Crowley as being LRH's "very good friend," see this post <---

Now regarding LRH's "demons":

Steven "Sarge" Pfauth interviews:

Quote Mary McConnell | January 21, 2013 at 9:37 pm
    Sarge was interviewed and quoted in the "Going Clear book". Denise Brennan also quotes Wright’s quote from Sarge in her review of the book:

“Six weeks before the leader died, Pfauth hesitantly related, Hubbard called him into the bus. He was sitting in his little breakfast nook. `He told me he was dropping his body… He told me he failed, he’s leaving.’

I mentioned the legend in Scientology that Hubbard would return.

“That’s bull crap, Pfauth said. “He wanted to drop the body and leave. And he told me basically that he failed. All the work and everything, he’d failed”.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile...f=cm_cr_pr_pdp
    Quote sarge | June 1, 2013 at 3:28 pm
    Marty, I can’t help but think there were a great deal of ‘anti’s expressing their opinion about your book. I know that some of the ‘anti’s dislike me just because I thought so highly of LRH. They don’t even know me. I don’t condone many of the policies LRH wrote in order to defend Scientology but I do understand why he wrote them. Its easy for me to forgive LRH for any transgressions because I knew the kind of pressure he was under and because of all the good things he did. Please don’t take the ‘anti’s too seriously. You have a lot of really good friends who believe in you. Love, Sarge
    Quote Emotions IV: The Top Of The Tone Scale
    Posted on September 6, 2013 by martyrathbun09

From "Memoirs of a Scientology Warrior":
    Sarge (Steve Pfauth): So, anyway, he (L. Ron Hubbard) wanted to see me. So I went into the Bluebird and sat down. And he sat across from me and he said, “Sarge,”…boy I wish I had written it all down because I don’t want to goof it up, because this is kind of important. Basically he said, “Sarge, I need you to do something.” He wanted me to build him a machine that would get rid of the BTs [Body Thetans] and kill the body.

Mark (“Marty” Rathbun): Wow.

Sarge: Yeah. It’s kind of heavy. It struck me real hard. He told me a few things. He said, “Yeah, I’ve done all I can do here and I’m just… I’m not coming back. I’m leaving and I am not coming back.” He wanted to die, basically. You know, his body was going to hell and all that stuff. He was having trouble with BTs.

Mark: And you say that was in late ʼ85?

Sarge: Yeah. Fall of ʼ85. Yeah, it was right around October.

Mark: Like three months before he died.

Sarge: Yeah, like three or four months. So, I didn’t want to do it. But I didn’t tell him that. And I was hoping I could talk to Pat because Annie insisted that I build the machine. And I said, “Annie, I don’t know that much about building machines that fry people, you know what I mean?”

Mark: Well, did he describe how it should be done?

Sarge: Basically, he wanted to hook it up to the e-meter. And he wanted enough voltage in there that it would get rid of the BTs. And I asked him about voltages and I asked him some questions… it was so long ago. And, uh, well, I gotta tell ya, it upset me a lot.

Mark: I bet. So, the idea was that you’d be holding the cans…

Sarge: Turn the thing on and then, in other words, he was gonna audit the BTs away and the body was gonna die.

Mark: Right. So there would be enough voltage to kill the body?

Sarge: To do it all. How he figured I was going to figure that out, I have no idea…

… Sarge: Yeah. Earlier on I cooked for LRH. He thought I was a good cook. And then he got sick. Anyway, what happened was I was very upset. So I got pissy-ass drunk and Annie found me about four o’clock in the morning with beer cans all over the green truck, out at the racetrack. I had passed out on the seat. And she was screaming at me, “Oh, you son of a bitch!” Oh man, she laid into me. And I said, “All right, Annie,” and my head was hurting. But I was upset, I was very upset. I was crying and everything. That was a rough time. Very rough. Uh, so anyway, then days went by, okay? And Annie kept saying, “He wants to know about the machine, he wants to know about the machine. What are you doing on the machine?” Annie says, “If you don’t do anything on this Sarge, he’s going to get the local electrician to build one for him.” Can you picture that?

Mark: Wow. That would have been a…

Sarge: I said “No way, man.” So I had to show some progress. So I went to an electronics place in San Luis Obispo and I bought some Tesla coils and some up-transformer things and I got all sorts of things. I basically built him a battery-operated automotive coil type thing. This is my reasoning now, Marty. If he gets zapped by that sucker, it’s gonna shock him but it ain’t gonna kill him. Okay?

Mark: Okay.

Sarge: It’ll shock him but it ain’t gonna kill him. It’ll scare him and he won’t want to do it again.

Mark: These are like 12-volt batteries?

Sarge: Yeah. But the voltage is going to go way up on a transformer. It’s like an automotive coil sort of thing.

Mark: So your thought, what you understand is that he is not going to get…

Sarge: I’m not frying him!

Mark: Exactly. I gotcha.

Sarge: I didn’t want anything that is going to plug into the wall. I didn’t want to fry him, but I didn’t want to tell him I didn’t want to fry him. You know what I mean?

Mark: Yeah, I think about what you are saying right now, and I try to put myself into your position and I…

Sarge: It was very difficult. I didn’t want to kill the old man. So anyway, he used the thing and he fried up my Mark VI [e-meter]. I had a Mark VI that got fried.

Mark: He used it?

Sarge: Yeah.

Mark: LRH actually used it?

Sarge: Yeah, it was my Mark VI, yeah. And it fried the Mark VI. I knew that was going to happen. Fried it.

Mark: You mean he actually tried…

Sarge: Oh, yeah. It had burn marks on it and everything.

Mark: He didn’t get burnt?

Sarge: He may have. But after that there was no more mention of any machines. And that was my intention. That was my intention.

Mark: He probably got a good, hard jolt.

Sarge: I think it scared him, or something.

Mark: And it burned the plastic?

Sarge: It was burnt. It was fried. The insides were gone. Because, you know, those things are like a computer. You can’t put that much power into them without zapping them… I do think people need to know. I just wish at the time when I first blew that I would have written it all down. But I carried it because I had no terminals [people to talk to].

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (29th May 2014), Daughter of Time (29th May 2014), kanishk (1st June 2014), spiritwind (30th May 2014), TrumanCash (29th May 2014), Unicorn (29th May 2014)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

Thanks for the quotes, Amzer. I haven't read Marty Rathbun's "Memoirs of a Scientology Warrior" yet so I hadn't read Marty and Sarge's conversation. Very revealing.

I just got through reading the book "Bare-Faced Messiah", though. I think this is a really good book to get some facts about Hubbard. The interviews in the book can be confirmed with actual interviews on YouTube with the people who knew and worked with Hubbard.

"Bare-Faced Messiah" (now available free online) also confirms Hubbard's promiscuity, infidelity and bigamy. Other people who knew Hubbard also confirmed this (e.g., Hana Whitfield). Ironically, the third chapter of his booklet "Way to Happiness" is entitled "Don't Be Promiscuous". Hubbard was quite often the exact opposite of what he preached and what he imposed on others.

I should also point out that "Jane" knew practically nothing at all about L. Ron Hubbard before she recovered her memories with him from the previous lifetime. The documentation and firsthand testimonies of Hubbard's promiscuity show that "Jane's" past life memories were accurate and that Hubbard's techniques for memory retrieval are indeed valid and effective. It is therefore ironic that Hubbard with all his sociopathic behaviors was able to actually develop techniques that benefit people.

However, it appears that he was unable to exorcise his own "demons".

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Thank you Truman for relaying "Jane's" experience with LRH.

Regarding the reference of Crowley as being LRH's "very good friend," see this post <---

Now regarding LRH's "demons":

Steven "Sarge" Pfauth interviews:

Quote Mary McConnell | January 21, 2013 at 9:37 pm
    Sarge was interviewed and quoted in the "Going Clear book". Denise Brennan also quotes Wright’s quote from Sarge in her review of the book:

“Six weeks before the leader died, Pfauth hesitantly related, Hubbard called him into the bus. He was sitting in his little breakfast nook. `He told me he was dropping his body… He told me he failed, he’s leaving.’

I mentioned the legend in Scientology that Hubbard would return.

“That’s bull crap, Pfauth said. “He wanted to drop the body and leave. And he told me basically that he failed. All the work and everything, he’d failed”.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile...f=cm_cr_pr_pdp
    Quote sarge | June 1, 2013 at 3:28 pm
    Marty, I can’t help but think there were a great deal of ‘anti’s expressing their opinion about your book. I know that some of the ‘anti’s dislike me just because I thought so highly of LRH. They don’t even know me. I don’t condone many of the policies LRH wrote in order to defend Scientology but I do understand why he wrote them. Its easy for me to forgive LRH for any transgressions because I knew the kind of pressure he was under and because of all the good things he did. Please don’t take the ‘anti’s too seriously. You have a lot of really good friends who believe in you. Love, Sarge
    Quote Emotions IV: The Top Of The Tone Scale
    Posted on September 6, 2013 by martyrathbun09

From "Memoirs of a Scientology Warrior":
    Sarge (Steve Pfauth): So, anyway, he (L. Ron Hubbard) wanted to see me. So I went into the Bluebird and sat down. And he sat across from me and he said, “Sarge,”…boy I wish I had written it all down because I don’t want to goof it up, because this is kind of important. Basically he said, “Sarge, I need you to do something.” He wanted me to build him a machine that would get rid of the BTs [Body Thetans] and kill the body.

Mark (“Marty” Rathbun): Wow.

Sarge: Yeah. It’s kind of heavy. It struck me real hard. He told me a few things. He said, “Yeah, I’ve done all I can do here and I’m just… I’m not coming back. I’m leaving and I am not coming back.” He wanted to die, basically. You know, his body was going to hell and all that stuff. He was having trouble with BTs.

Mark: And you say that was in late ʼ85?

Sarge: Yeah. Fall of ʼ85. Yeah, it was right around October.

Mark: Like three months before he died.

Sarge: Yeah, like three or four months. So, I didn’t want to do it. But I didn’t tell him that. And I was hoping I could talk to Pat because Annie insisted that I build the machine. And I said, “Annie, I don’t know that much about building machines that fry people, you know what I mean?”

Mark: Well, did he describe how it should be done?

Sarge: Basically, he wanted to hook it up to the e-meter. And he wanted enough voltage in there that it would get rid of the BTs. And I asked him about voltages and I asked him some questions… it was so long ago. And, uh, well, I gotta tell ya, it upset me a lot.

Mark: I bet. So, the idea was that you’d be holding the cans…

Sarge: Turn the thing on and then, in other words, he was gonna audit the BTs away and the body was gonna die.

Mark: Right. So there would be enough voltage to kill the body?

Sarge: To do it all. How he figured I was going to figure that out, I have no idea…

… Sarge: Yeah. Earlier on I cooked for LRH. He thought I was a good cook. And then he got sick. Anyway, what happened was I was very upset. So I got pissy-ass drunk and Annie found me about four o’clock in the morning with beer cans all over the green truck, out at the racetrack. I had passed out on the seat. And she was screaming at me, “Oh, you son of a bitch!” Oh man, she laid into me. And I said, “All right, Annie,” and my head was hurting. But I was upset, I was very upset. I was crying and everything. That was a rough time. Very rough. Uh, so anyway, then days went by, okay? And Annie kept saying, “He wants to know about the machine, he wants to know about the machine. What are you doing on the machine?” Annie says, “If you don’t do anything on this Sarge, he’s going to get the local electrician to build one for him.” Can you picture that?

Mark: Wow. That would have been a…

Sarge: I said “No way, man.” So I had to show some progress. So I went to an electronics place in San Luis Obispo and I bought some Tesla coils and some up-transformer things and I got all sorts of things. I basically built him a battery-operated automotive coil type thing. This is my reasoning now, Marty. If he gets zapped by that sucker, it’s gonna shock him but it ain’t gonna kill him. Okay?

Mark: Okay.

Sarge: It’ll shock him but it ain’t gonna kill him. It’ll scare him and he won’t want to do it again.

Mark: These are like 12-volt batteries?

Sarge: Yeah. But the voltage is going to go way up on a transformer. It’s like an automotive coil sort of thing.

Mark: So your thought, what you understand is that he is not going to get…

Sarge: I’m not frying him!

Mark: Exactly. I gotcha.

Sarge: I didn’t want anything that is going to plug into the wall. I didn’t want to fry him, but I didn’t want to tell him I didn’t want to fry him. You know what I mean?

Mark: Yeah, I think about what you are saying right now, and I try to put myself into your position and I…

Sarge: It was very difficult. I didn’t want to kill the old man. So anyway, he used the thing and he fried up my Mark VI [e-meter]. I had a Mark VI that got fried.

Mark: He used it?

Sarge: Yeah.

Mark: LRH actually used it?

Sarge: Yeah, it was my Mark VI, yeah. And it fried the Mark VI. I knew that was going to happen. Fried it.

Mark: You mean he actually tried…

Sarge: Oh, yeah. It had burn marks on it and everything.

Mark: He didn’t get burnt?

Sarge: He may have. But after that there was no more mention of any machines. And that was my intention. That was my intention.

Mark: He probably got a good, hard jolt.

Sarge: I think it scared him, or something.

Mark: And it burned the plastic?

Sarge: It was burnt. It was fried. The insides were gone. Because, you know, those things are like a computer. You can’t put that much power into them without zapping them… I do think people need to know. I just wish at the time when I first blew that I would have written it all down. But I carried it because I had no terminals [people to talk to].
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 29th May 2014 at 20:20.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Christine (29th May 2014), Daughter of Time (29th May 2014), Hervé (29th May 2014), kanishk (1st June 2014), spiritwind (30th May 2014)

37. Link to Post #179
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    [...]

It is therefore ironic that Hubbard with all his sociopathic behaviors was able to actually develop techniques that benefit people.

However, it appears that he was unable to exorcise his own "demons".

[...]
    Indeed!

Taking into account the experience of a Patrick Rodriguez or Steve Richards or even LRH when stating that a human "being" is a composite (no kidding!), the overall picture that takes shape for anyone -- but particularly for LRH -- is that there was one being in there who was willing to cohabit and compromise with an agglomerate of space pirates, rowdy kids, womanizers, etc., within that body called "LRH" and carry on with getting the job done in spite of everything else...

... the whole thing being dramatized nowadays with these quests for "sovereignty" at all scales, from galactic to individual as well as with the search to uncover who those so-called "invisible controllers/hidden hands" are that rule the "world."

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (29th May 2014), Daughter of Time (29th May 2014), kanishk (1st June 2014), Rosana (24th February 2019), spiritwind (30th May 2014), TrumanCash (29th May 2014)

39. Link to Post #180
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

I'm wondering if anyone here has seen the film "The Master" which is clearly about Ron Hubbard and the beginning of Scientology.

In this film, the new religious movement is called "The Cause" and the founder's name, brilliantly portrayed by the late Seymour Hoffman who even looked like Hubbard is "Lancaster". This "Lancaster" (Hubbard) character is brilliant, rational, calm, charismatic, magnanimous, but also twisted in some ways.

Although neither "Scientology" nor "Hubbard" are ever mentioned, anyone who knows anything about Scientology and Hubbard immediately recognizes the story.

I highly recommend this film whether it be for the entertainment factor as it is brilliantly acted, or to anyone who doesn't know much about Hubbard and the beginning of Scientology and is not inclined to do much reading, as this film depicts the story, I believe, very closely to the truth, and all in a matter of a couple of hours.

Truman: I hope you don't mind this post. I hope it doesn't feel like a derailment because there's absolutely no intention to do that. I thought it might be relevant to the last few posts.
    Last edited by Daughter of Time; 30th May 2014 at 00:04.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Christine (29th May 2014), Hervé (29th May 2014), kanishk (1st June 2014), kirolak (27th June 2014), razvan (15th July 2015), spiritwind (30th May 2014), TrumanCash (29th May 2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast