+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Holographic Universe....

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default The Holographic Universe....

I am comming across the theory we are atoms & electrons living in a holographac universe more & more ...
    The Ion material mentions this in many places and no doubt most have heard the term...
    Last night on the Big bang Leonard Theory explains a brief concept of what is now slowly becoming mainstream
    thru quantum mechanics & string theory.

Are you a Penny or a Leonard ?..LOl...

Published on 22 Aug 2012
    The Holographic universe suggests that the physical world we believe to be real is in fact illusion.
    Energy fields are decoded by our brains into a 3D picture, to give the illusion of a physical world.

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th December 2012 at 14:58.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (15th December 2012), ceetee9 (30th January 2013), Daughter of Time (30th January 2013), DNA (14th December 2012), Fellow Aspirant (15th March 2014), Gardener (15th December 2012), greybeard (19th December 2012), Inversion (5th June 2021), Marin (14th December 2012), Mike (14th December 2012), Nickolai (30th January 2013), onawah (19th December 2012), Star Tsar (15th December 2012), Vitalux (30th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: The Holographic Universe....

============================================================

Is this how Aliens walk thru walls ???

Scy fy has been full of this for decades !! As Ion says JJAbrahams and the rest listen
    to cutting edge science and visa versa , so no wonder the two fields are blurred !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob said Ion told him this scene from the 5th element was important. But i forgot
    why ? LOL It may come back to me ! But since i just saw it I'l post it so you know
    if/when i do remember this is significant..LOL...Its neat anyway !

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th December 2012 at 16:41.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Mike (14th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

'The Holographic Universe' by Michael Talbot....a must read.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Cidersomerset (14th December 2012), eva08 (20th December 2012), Inversion (5th June 2021), JRS (15th December 2012), Kryztian (5th June 2021), Marianne (15th December 2012), Marin (14th December 2012), markenty13 (14th December 2012), Muzz (14th December 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (16th December 2012), Reirrac (15th December 2012), seko (15th December 2012), soleil (17th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I am comming across the theory we are atoms & electrons living in a holographac universe more & more ...
    The Ion material mentions this in many places and no doubt most have heard the term...
    Last night on the Big bang Leonard Theory explains a brief concept of what is now slowly becoming mainstream
    thru quantum mechanics & string theory.

Are you a Penny or a Leonard ?..LOl...

Published on 22 Aug 2012
    The Holographic universe suggests that the physical world we believe to be real is in fact illusion.
    Energy fields are decoded by our brains into a 3D picture, to give the illusion of a physical world.

And to think Maharishi, Nisargardatta, Ayaki Sekino, and a whole bunch of other masters figured this all out without any scientific theories.
    Last edited by Youniverse; 15th December 2012 at 02:14. Reason: spelling error
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    'The Holographic Universe' by Michael Talbot....a must read.
    I could not agree more. Michael Talbot's book and lectures opened my mind to the underlying structure of our reality - providing an explanation for things mystical and technological and showing how they are intimately connected. Other attempts at the same thing (What the Bleep Do We Know, Leap!, Spirit and just about any esoteric truth speaker in the Camelot library) flow so naturally from this concept that it is one of the keys to my current understanding of - everything!

Here's a link to Michael Talbot's lecture/interviews on YouTube:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=UHe5C_Gzgvk

Truly a man ahead of his time!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

araucaria (16th December 2012), Cidersomerset (15th December 2012), eva08 (20th December 2012), Marin (15th December 2012), sandy (15th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote And to think Maharishi, Nisargardatta, Ayaki Sekino, and a whole bunch of other masters figured this all out without any scientific theories.
    It sounds like this is nothing knew by the sounds of it, i have not read Michael Talbots book but all this material is very familier to me and makes sence.Probably from the Ion material, which is similar...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

eva08 (20th December 2012), greybeard (19th December 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

I was thankful for The_Holographic_Universe_Michael_Talbot.pdf (linked in book list here, some time ago). Indeed it widely covers many related works around this word hologram. A word gaining more currency, because it was promoted in academia. I think perhaps it was initially used as a way to break away from former, fixated theories of reality. Without breaking the peace between divergent academic departments. Additional concepts like Morphogenic Fields might also fit this subject.

I have to wonder though, if holographic photography is limited (as is all photography). Limited in that it "only partially replicates 3d from laser lighting, shadows and film" .... Therefore, the use of the word might be just a casual metaphor-- Not much of an explanation of reality mechanisms. Or to use holography as some sort of power tool. Ive been into 3d software a long time. I would say that simpler 3d photography goes well beyond holography and actually replicates the physical realm, in terms of the whole 3d object (graphically). Whole, including the backside of objects. The youtube.com/watch?v=lMBt_yfGKpU (vid above), does not show the backside of the teeth or the showmen, but rather only a slight variation of view angle. Holography cannot replicate whole back sides of objects, unless more than one camera viewpoint is combined. 3d imaging replicates fuller objects and can generate similar physical objects in 3d desktop printers... But again with extreme limitations-- 3d photography and 3d modeling are largely about defining surface areas or forms-- But still not the whole, original resolutions or realities. Resolutions is key here. Still no complex living organisms, nor even making competitive products (as in manufacturing), are made... To say nothing about generating matter from raw energy.

Alien tech is still speculative, until it can be replicated by independent humans. All due respect to those who say they graphically saw advanced technologies. I think we are still limited in documenting anything, in wholeness. Or replicating any object we see. As to the master control panel of all human reality?... I think we are here especially, to wear blinders. Make life interesting. My point being that this is a fascinating subject, deserving bold new thought and exploration. To avoid falling into another big fixation. To avoid being sheepish. To enjoy a metaphor as a metaphor.

The greater risk, as always, is to be swooned by whole, graphic illusions.... Such efforts usually start with news and fixate on a popular viewpoint, (such as an illusion?) Or include romance or lust to draw us in, like that Star Trek scene, (or the first OP vid).

Thanks all, from my wavy-graphical universe.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 15th December 2012 at 13:27.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th December 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From a narrator in OP:

"This is the complete unabridged book, Butterflies Are Free To Fly: A New and Radical Approach to Spiritual Evolution, in .mp3 format to listen to on your computer or iPod or other MP3 players, narrated by the author."

http://www.butterfliesfree.com/audio.html

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Marianne (16th December 2012), Marin (17th December 2012), Star Tsar (15th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi Wavydome what did you make of the notion that although we share the same holographic field, and we all have individual holographic
    brains. Thats why we all see reality slightly different,this makes sence and the example of 10 different witnesses seeing an accident differently
    is well known,also it does explain mental and other disorders as frequency inbalances.It also infers this reality is already programmed and
    this is what we are acting out.

I accept the concept of no time and we may all be living in one gigantic now...( which could also be a tiny now) ?.Although this is lighting up
    the nuerons and makes a lot of sence. There are still many questions ?? which are difficult to put into word !!

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Are the other three parts available anywhere?
    I'm watching 13th Floor now
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 15th December 2012 at 15:14.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th December 2012), Marin (17th December 2012), Nickolai (30th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

The holographic, holonomic, morphogenic, gyral, electric universe!
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 17th December 2012 at 04:02.

21. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

K.W.B. I just wanted to mention how much I love your quote from Galileo!
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Star Tsar (16th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Hi Wavydome what did you make of the notion that although we share the same holographic field, and we all have individual holographic
    brains. Thats why we all see reality slightly different,this makes sence and the example of 10 different witnesses seeing an accident differently
    is well known,also it does explain mental and other disorders as frequency inbalances.It also infers this reality is already programmed and
    this is what we are acting out.

I accept the concept of no time and we may all be living in one gigantic now...( which could also be a tiny now) ?.Although this is lighting up
    the nuerons and makes a lot of sence. There are still many questions ?? which are difficult to put into word !!
    Cidermost,

FIrst i would summon powerful inspirations from the earlier, historic, aetheric fields-- Tune these a little with the electric universe fields and then suffer the avalanche of thoughts. (Thanks Vivek). IF we turned over more stones, who would stay with the complex subjects? Large stones are demanding.

All the scientific observations made by the authors cited-- Seemed to deserve, other, plausible, alternative conclusions-- Where was the peaceful deliberation? By tradition, we politely fixate on the well sponsored explorations....

For the gut answer though, yes, i can speak from the gut: The use of the word 'frequency' should first be upgraded. It is more about frequency modulation. Or frequency as a carrier of something else. Once we tune in the carrier frequency, (AM or FM frequencies), we then filter for the modulation content. Or we may decode the code... Other, evolving forms of modulation simply extend the principle of modulation, while saving money. Next it it is the content, not the code alone. Later, with more thoughts, it becomes conceptual, after that. But i think the shared-experinece is much further beyond that.

Nevertheless, the 3d universe construct provides great explanations to explain differing perceptions of experiencers: 3d intelligence calls it 'viewpoint'. This word viewpoint particularly addresses the holographic premise. As a single view point is captured on a holographic film. Presumably a film engineered for the specific laser frequency. Yet a film exposing one viewpoint. Yet the shadow high light content, as pictured, is sufficient to calculate some depth of field. Yet photoshop can do much of this without laser lighting. As to the modulating capacity of the film, that is another feature to exploit. Where increased capacity is demonstrated.

~wav

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Cidersomerset (16th December 2012), Marin (17th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Marin (17th December 2012), Star Tsar (19th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Are the other three parts available anywhere?

I just watched it, very good based on the concept of multi,computor programmed
    holgraphic worlds..........

Is it the real world or another simulation ?

Are we in the real world or a simulation ? Who knows ?
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 16th December 2012 at 17:45.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Star Tsar (16th December 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Marin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 251 posts

Quote Posted by K.W.B (here)
    Are the other three parts available anywhere?
    Wasen't able to find part three on YouTube but found the link to the Holographic Universe Workshops.

Here's the rest of them:

Part Three:
    http://www.holographicuniverseworksh...partthree.html

Part Four:
    http://www.holographicuniverseworksh.../partfour.html

Part Five:
    http://www.holographicuniverseworksh.../partfive.html

Source website: http://www.holographicuniverseworkshops.com/

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marin For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th December 2012), heyokah (22nd December 2012), Star Tsar (19th December 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Thanks Nick for finding pt 3 ,4 5.......I listened to part 3 yesterday , I am finding all this material very familier. Its because the Ion material
    is very similar...........Bob said Ion is pure electricity a form of AI interacting with our non-physical in the'Guf' infact Ion is the enviroment.
    I just listened to 7pm segment of last night Bobs show , which they are talking about various topics .But Bob said 55 mins in that Ion is a hologram.

http://achieveradio.com/payday/ 2012-12-18--1900

if you do listen to this skip first 20 mins as bob is playing music for
    some ..Bob reason ...LOL..

This is 'Eureka' time for me as the hundreds of hours of Ion material I have listened to in the past 2 years ,ties in with 'The Holographic Universe' theme.
    Ion would call it a enviroment created by us. Our eternal non -physical part, then it gets complicated ..LOL. But what they have discussed has
    made it easy for me to understand this ,though there are suttle differences and interpretations.. Cheers steve...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th December 2012 at 15:32.

32. Link to Post #18
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

This audio may be relevant

Chris

Redefining Space & Time - Nassim Haramein - Coast to Coast AM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NPXbm9RQR90
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th December 2012), Marin (20th December 2012), Star Tsar (19th December 2012), Youniverse (19th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thanks Chris ...I have listened to Nassim before , but not for a year or two. I listened to his coast interview and again I understood
    it better. I know Bob/Ion were asked about him ages ago but I cannot remember the answer.....

The other problem I have is technical/scientific terminology , some of these experts and researchers seem to be talking about the
    same things using different language which is confusing.But the basic theme seems the most plausible explaination of 'eternal
    life' if we are all connected to an electric universe in a holographic maitrix of our own collective construction. Again this is to
    simplistic, but its hard to put into words !! Cheers steve..

-------------------------------------

At the end Nassim talks briefly about the Mayen Calender and says its not the
    end on the 21/12 but a cycle . Bob said on part two of last night show, just as
    part of the Q & A's that happen on all the segments.Bob said that we are
    already in 2013. 2012 being last year and the transitional effects have been
    happening for a couple of years and will continue, its part of the awakening
    many are having due to the internet/digital meme where more people are
    coming into their power by collective knowledge..

The Illuminati have only had power thru knowledge the rich 'gated' communites
    have been in decline since WW1.Illuminati comes from the term 'Illuminated
    manuscripts'written by monks and read by scribes & the elites so all knowledge
    was kept in the hands of the few.Even after Gutenburg and the printing press
    they kept incontrol. The comming of Radio and TV weakened their grip a bit
    but Mk Ultra and others mind control techniques & buying up the media and
    newspapers put the ball back in their hands but change is here.

Now with the net many more have access , sure there are still many secrets
    but this period we have entered will hopefully break their hold perminatly.
    I know it does not look like that with what is going on but we will have to see .

The other part of the Ion material is to do with Fuchishima and the change
    of Oxygen ratio in the atmosphere to a more hydrogen, carbon dioxide based
    component. This ties in with accension and the thread I put up about that.

Is is true ? Who knows ? But a lot of things that have hapened and all
    these scientists & researchers talking about parts of it is intrigueing!!

Cheers steve....

For those wondering what i mean some of its on here !!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...omozone-14-RNA
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th December 2012 at 20:48.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

greybeard (19th December 2012), Marin (20th December 2012), Star Tsar (19th December 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Great thread! Thanks!
    I love Nassim and Big Bang Theory.
    I read Holographic Universe quite some time ago and it was revelatory, and definitely worth reading again.
    The more we retrain our minds and rid ourselves of that old programmed view of the Universe, the more we open ourselves to fresh and more unifying Experiencing.
    Which is what it's all about!
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (19th December 2012), greybeard (19th December 2012), Marin (20th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast