+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 12 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Sounds to me like more made up news by those zionist owned medias, Paul. They're really good at inventing the news, aren't they? TPTW want guns taken away from citizens so they have a clear shot at us.....It seems like they're slipping big time, if the discrepancies can be spotted so easily. Arrogance and foolishness - what a combination!
    I noticed several of my emails were about gun control sighting THIS shooting. I plan to scald them with scorn for being part of this plan....

Thank you for this article!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

4evrneo (18th December 2012), Eram (2nd January 2013), Mozart (19th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

I know this may sound crazy, but a thought came to my mind last night after meditating.....what if this was all staged? So many things about this just isnt right so this morning I started doing some searching and found a couple things that bother me.

this link is to a DHS excercise manual of sorts and it does talk about using actors in these excercises. I havent read the entire manual but am combing through it now. It does say a couple times "Recruit actors and manage actor logistics (e.g., waiver forms, applying moulage)"

https://www.google.com/url?q=https:/...Jmg6hXUroi7esQ

This is where I found the link to the DHS manual, I dont know about the site http://www.knowthelies.com/node/8486 but I just thought it was another completely different twist on this event.

I am sorry if this site is not a reputable one, I have never been on it but its just one of those things that is nagging at me.
    Too many discrepancies as you have brought up Paul.

I also mean no disrespect at all to the people who are suffereing. I myself in fact have cried several times about these children. But last night something just didnt sit right with me.

It also bothers me that it would be so blatently put out there that Sandy Hook is on the Gotham City map that everyone is talking about. Its a good way to stir up the needed reactions IMO.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Eram (2nd January 2013), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Mozart (19th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), sigma6 (22nd December 2012), Twinsel (29th December 2012), zebowho (18th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    Paul, he smashed his computer into bits, so yes, he did leave an online footprint, but it will take great skill to retrieve anything from the bits and pieces.
    Well, smashing a computer doesn´t erase personal online information that´s all around search engine caches and social networks.
    It´s extremely hard to completely erase something from the internet, if not impossible...Just look at how many "celebrities" try to remove leaked naked pictures from the web, without success.

Anyway, if he was that intelligent, a computer geek, he knew that smashing a computer is probably not really necessary or efficient if all he wanted was to deleted his local personal data.
    All he would have to do is to remove and destroy his HD.
    Smashing a computer to erase data is a total Hollywood movie stuff, a myth, specially if you realize that the HD is a pretty strong piece of hardware and can be easily recovered by professionals if the magnetic disk itself isn´t damaged.
    100% agreement, two things I laugh at watching movies is how they handle computer related activities or deal with psychological interpretations, writers clearly get it 'wrong' more then 90% of the time, or the actors and prop people make it so unrealistic, it's always a total giveaway imo... a geek would have a data erasure program or remove the HD, in fact just battering a computer box would most likely leave the HD intact, and even if it was physically damaged a huge portion would still likely be forensically accessible to data retrieval experts....
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

4evrneo (18th December 2012), Calz (18th December 2012), DeDukshyn (18th December 2012), Eram (2nd January 2013), modwiz (18th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), RMorgan (18th December 2012), zebowho (18th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    From Newtown Massacre…the MAJOR DISCREPANCIES LIST (VeteransToday.com), comes this rather unsettling list of discrepancies in the Sandy Hook school shooting case:
    1. As yet, we have not seen any concrete evidence that any child died.
    2. As yet, parents have not been allowed to see their children. (Photoshopped pictures do not count.)
    3. As of now, I have seen only one unambiguous statement from a grieving parent (Robbie
      Parker).
    4. According to the official story, Adam Lanza was found with his older brother’s ID, and it was not stolen. However, older brother Ryan–who officials say is very cooperative–claims not to have even seen his brother since 2010. Where would Adam get this ID? And why does such use not qualify as a theft?
    5. According to the official story, Adam Lanza was wearing a black outfit with a mask and bulletproof vest. Why would he want to hide his identity, and why would he wear a bulletproof vest, if he planned to kill himself?
    6. The medical examiner asserts that all wounds were caused by a rifle or other long weapon, and police/FBI say that the school was littered with .223 (rifle) casings. But Adam Lanza was found dead in the school with only handguns–a rifle was found in the trunk of his car. But then he could not possibly have been firing the rifle, and could not have committed the murders. Who did?
    7. According to the official story, the killing was tightly confined to two classrooms. But then why were so many children told to close their eyes while leaving the building?
    8. Joanne Didonato, the principal’s secretary, called in sick on Friday–something she rarely does. So presumably, she must have been awfully ill. Yet she then felt well enough to give an interview. “Of all days,” she said, emphasizing the strange coincidence.
    9. The hospital went into lockdown and cleared four trauma rooms, but received only three patients, two of them dead children(according to the official story) and one mildly wounded adult.
    10. Why were there such persistent reports that Mrs. Lanza was a kindergarten teacher, and that she died at the school, when the new official story is that she was not connected to the school and was killed at home?
    11. What happened to the report that Adam Lanza’s girlfriend and another friend were missing in New Jersey?
    12. What happened to the woodsman in a black jacket and camo pants who was arrested and handcuffed outside the school? He actually shouted to parents, “It wasn’t me.” Who was he and what was he doing there?
    13. What happened to the dark van or SUV that the police surrounded in the parking lot, or the maroon sedan with a blown-out back window they were on the lookout for?
    14. The official story is that Nancy Lanza was a gun collector who obeyed the law. But since 20-year-olds are not permitted to buy guns or ammo or carry guns in Connecticut, why would she give her “autistic” son access to both guns and ammo?
    15. Why were parents told on Friday that “if you haven’t been reunited with your child by now it’s already over”? Does anyone imagine that real parents of real children would simply say, “Okay, the show’s over, let’s go home now”?
    16. Would real parents of real children really be satisfied with (possibly photoshopped) pictures of their children? Wouldn’t they demand to see their children one last time firsthand?17) According to the official story, 28 people died but only 1 was wounded. The dead included 20 small, squirmy children–difficult targets even for professionals. How could Adam Lanza achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy, in such a short length of time?
    17. A child asserts that he/she heard someone say, “Put your hands up,” followed by the reply, “Don’t shoot.” This indicates that the police took a suspect into custody inside the school. But if that was Adam Lanza, how did he kill himself after that point?
    18. Another child asserts that he/she saw a man pinned down to the ground with handcuffs on. Again, this indicates that the police took a into custody. If that was Adam Lanza, how did he then kill himself?
    19. When Ryan Lanza was falsely identified as the shooter, who deleted his Facebook profile and created many others in his name?
    20. Is it reasonable for a geeky 20-year-old to carry two pistols and hundreds of rounds of ammunition while wearing a bulletproof vest and a mask?
    21. Why did the police say on Friday that they were going to leave the bodies rotting in the school until Sunday, then Saturday morning announce that they had spirited the bodies away in the middle of the night? Perhaps to ensure that the transport, if any, would go unrecorded on photos or video?
    22. Why won’t police tell us where they found the Henry repeating rifle, the Enfield rifle, and the shotgun?
    23. Did the school have one or more security cameras? What do they show?
    24. Why did a police officer specifically mention, on radio, that “they’re coming at me through this wood,” followed by a fellow officer saying, “This is it”?
    25. One officer in the school said, “We’ve got one suspect down.” Who was that? Down in this situation generally means in custody(on the ground and cuffed), not dead.
    26. Why didn’t Adam’s uncle see anything out of the ordinary in Adam when the two saw each other in June?
    27. Why is Adam Lanza reported to be a loner when a teenager said (oxymoronically), “[Lanza and his friends] always gathered alone in a corner in school”?
    28. Why did police assign an individual state trooper to every grieving family, whether the family wants such “protection” or not?
    29. Why are Ryan Lanza and his roommates still in custody, and why are the police pretending that it’s for their own benefit?
    30. Is it a coincidence that Nancy Lanza’s brother is Kingston Police Officer James Champion, who lives next door to the former Lanza home?
    31. Since the alleged shooter’s father is VP of GE Capital, and (like “Batman shooter” James Holmes’s father) was scheduled to testify at the Senate Hearings on the LIBOR scandal, is there a LIBOR connection to this event?
    i think that this is amazing, logical, and makes sense.

for the rest of the sheeple...if it walks/talks like a duck....its probably a duck. regardless of the inconsistencies.

this is really gonna drive people nuts, and distract them. whatever happened, whoever died, i send peace and love to. but the energy created about this situation is ridiculous. I dont want to give it any more energy. but i will def spread the word if i can.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

4evrneo (18th December 2012), Eram (2nd January 2013), sigma6 (19th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

something you forgot to mention...

how did the first responder police officer get shot?

did Adam Kill himself, of did an officer shoot him?

were any of the children killed by police bullets trying to get the shooter?

how did the media know to call the principal before she was shot?

10. Link to Post #26
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by 4evrneo (here)
    I know this may sound crazy, but a thought came to my mind last night after meditating.....what if this was all staged?
    The people of the matrix will tell you you are crazy or evil to even think such a thing. They are running their programming. This question is the one that will really bring the wizard of Oz' curtain back. Is that Toto with you?

This brief video is calling BS on this. And, he is a Christian type.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/scandals/20...y-2430588.html
    Last edited by modwiz; 18th December 2012 at 16:49.

11. Link to Post #27
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by teradactyl (here)
    i think that this is amazing, logical, and makes sense.

for the rest of the sheeple...if it walks/talks like a duck....its probably a duck. regardless of the inconsistencies.

this is really gonna drive people nuts, and distract them. whatever happened, whoever died, i send peace and love to. but the energy created about this situation is ridiculous. I dont want to give it any more energy. but i will def spread the word if i can.
    The real eye and mind opener is asking ourselves, did anyone, or the numbers mentioned, die..................yet?
    The big ritual is still a couple of days off. The reported story is very sick. The possible real story is at a level that many will just block out.

12. Link to Post #28
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Super thread Paul, thank you. I concur absolutely. This stinks of cover up! (This cover up stinks!)

Dang! the authorities are over this like a rash, since when do they do that? When the same secular puppet masters are pulling the strings. Just as we have seen before, for decades, the New World agenda brotherhood will stoop to the lowest form of human betrayal to accomplish their agenda. Obamas face said it all for me, he was stitched up on this and he knows it, would even suggest he abhorred the "project". I am of course of the opinion this was stage managed; entirely staged by secular FEMA and Pentagon types. American on American.

Furthermore, challenging institutionalised "murder" is NEVER disrespectful.
    For those that believe otherwise you become part of the problem and are therefore under suspicion just as the killer(s). Ignorance is no excuse. In normal people grief fires passion for truth behind a death, no stone will go unturned, especially on this one.

We the global populace suffered our closed enquiries politely in the early period after 9/11, this event has crossed the rubicon as far as "despicable acts", those found involved in this will pay dearly for a considerable length of time.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), Eram (2nd January 2013), JohnEAngel (20th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), Reinhard (18th December 2012), sigma6 (19th December 2012), Valerie Villars (12th August 2018)

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,257 times in 8,324 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

The real eye and mind opener is asking ourselves, did anyone, or the numbers mentioned, die..................yet?
    The big ritual is still a couple of days off. The reported story is very sick. The possible real story is at a level that many will just block out.
    Are you implying that those kids are on their way to a mass ritual killing somewhere, right now?..... OMG !
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th December 2012), Eram (2nd January 2013), sigma6 (19th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

....ritual???
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to soleil For This Post:

Eram (2nd January 2013)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Are you implying that those kids are on their way to a mass ritual killing somewhere, right now?..... OMG !
    That is the only time I want to be a catholic. The body has to be seen during the wake and before putting into the ground. They would have had to make very fast copies, well made, if they were in a catholic country. So one is about sure the person is his relative and is truly deceased. No telling what some people do during the wake to make sure it is the right person there.

In mafiosi, all catholics, they are sure the one they killed is really dead. i supposed it is the same for popes etc.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (2nd January 2013), Gardener (18th December 2012)

20. Link to Post #32
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Implying is risky business. I am thinking out loud, based on things that are part of my inner data base. However, you did get my drift.
    We have a new Winter storm named Draco in the USA, talking about drifts. They have taken to naming Winter storms. I helps them form better. If they get any real attention it can feed them. The satanists and more of their magic. Only works with a magically, and other ways, ignorant populace.

Fortunately, they do not get to practice their dark arts totally unopposed.

Ain't that right, Rocky?

21. Link to Post #33
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    I seem to remember that the magnetic disk, HD were what was smashed to bits (when I say computer I mean that part and not the outside furniture, and assumed that everyone understood - sorry!)
    I've worked in classified areas and one of my duties was hard drive distruction, I also happen to be trained in forensic data recovery.

Unless you've had the practice I have I CHALLANGE you to "smash to bits" this piece of hardware beyond a recoverable state:

These are litteraly almost metal brick
    I know how, but I've probably destroyed 150+ hard drives, Fire isn't enough, Water isn't enough... what would YOU do?

Implying is risky business. I am thinking out loud, based on things that are part of my inner data base. However, you did get my drift.
    We have a new Winter storm named Draco in the USA, talking about drifts. They have taken to naming Winter storms. I helps them form better. If they get any real attention it can feed them. The satanists and more of their magic. Only works with a magically, and other ways, ignorant populace.

Fortunately, they do not get to practice their dark arts totally unopposed.

Ain't that right, Rocky?
    This has been my thought, especially with the children involved, now I do not know enough to say this is a certainty...

have parents seen bodies, has ANYONE?

were the funerals open or closed casket, cremations?

are not ALL "wrongful deaths" required to have an autopsy; are they on file now, were they completed this quickly?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

161803398 (18th December 2012), Bo Atkinson (18th December 2012), Calz (18th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), DeDukshyn (18th December 2012), DNA (18th December 2012), Flash (18th December 2012), Fred Steeves (18th December 2012), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), Jean-Luc (18th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), PurpleLama (18th December 2012), RMorgan (18th December 2012), Selene (18th December 2012), sigma6 (19th December 2012), zebowho (18th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #34
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

That is the only time I want to be a catholic. The body has to be seen during the wake and before putting into the ground. They would have had to make very fast copies, well made, if they were in a catholic country. So one is about sure the person is his relative and is truly deceased. No telling what some people do during the wake to make sure it is the right person there.

In mafiosi, all catholics, they are sure the one they killed is really dead. i supposed it is the same for popes etc.
    I touched my father-in-law as he lay in his casket. Not only did he look waxy, he didn't feel very human either. Never poked a dead person before. There is nobody there.

Somebody else mentioned somewhere that for a massacre, there has been no sign of blood. Same with the Aurora shootings. Don't remember any bloodstained sidewalks with the Giffords shooting either. Blood stained stuff used to always accompany gruesome killing. It was stock in trade of the lurid nature of news. If it bleeds it leads, was the saying. Where is the blood lately?

24. Link to Post #35
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Quote have parents seen bodies, has ANYONE?
    In the Huffington Post, the funeral directors from two of the homes preparing the bodies for burial (Honan Funeral Home and Neilan Funeral Home in New London, Conn) speak about the experience.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2318913.html

Quote are not ALL "wrongful deaths" required to have an autopsy; are they on file now, were they completed this quickly?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Connecticut Chief state medical examiner H. Wayne Carver II said in a press conference Saturday afternoon in Newtown that in his three decades in practice, the shooting is the ‘worst I know of any of my colleagues having seen.’

Dr Carver’s 10 technicians and four doctors in his office worked tirelessly throughout Friday night and on into Saturday to identify and perform autopsies on the 26 dead. They expect to be done by tomorrow morning, the Hartford Courant reports.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...imes-EACH.html
    December 16th 2012

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Reinhard (18th December 2012), Selene (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

26. Link to Post #36
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I know how, but I've probably destroyed 150+ hard drives, Fire isn't enough, Water isn't enough... what would YOU do?
    Well, I believe there are several ways to destroy an HD to the point of no recovery.

You can open it up and smash the plater and servos to pieces with a sledge hammer, or you could attach it to a very strong magnet, or maybe you could soak it in a bucket full of acid...

I guess the magnetic method is the easiest way to definitively erase its data, however.

The possibilities are endless.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Another thing I noticed is that they were instantly showing the faces of all these minor children on all the news stations etc.

I wonder how all these parents feel about this? having their little kids faces shown all around the world without their permission?

I'm not one to quickly jump on to the conspiracy band wagon as many of you here have noticed of me, but this time and event, not much at all really makes any sense or adds up.....(unless you totally step outside of the sheeple box). I think this is totally some weird staged like event.

...and Modwiz, your thinking out loud is really not that all of a far fetched possibility at all.....we've seen signs and symptoms of the capabilities of these psychopaths throughout our lives, children, sex and blood rituals seem to be at the top of their menu for their appetites.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 18th December 2012 at 17:57.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Mozart (19th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), PurpleLama (18th December 2012), Reinhard (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

There was a report of a child who was alive under his dead friend, to hide, and when the shooting was finished he got up and ran outside, completely soaked with blood. So yes, is seems there was blood, at least in the first reports Modwiz.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), Mozart (19th December 2012), Reinhard (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Quote We have a new Winter storm named Draco in the USA
    They are really making themselves obvious..."Draco". Not that Draco is neccessarily Satanic. It is timely though. I continue to wonder if there are any good people involved in this business of the new age or are they all sucked in by the Satanists.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #40
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Well, I believe there are several ways to destroy an HD to the point of no recovery.

You can open it up and smash the plater and servos to pieces with a sledge hammer, or you could attach it to a very strong magnet, or maybe you could soak it in a bucket full of acid...

I guess the magnetic method is the easiest way to definitively erase its data, however.

The possibilities are endless.
    degaussing is the best way, but the magnetic strength is so high it's kinda crazy to work with (watches getting yanked to the machine etc..)

a lot of times we used fire axes to break open the cases then smash up / puncture the platters, a few times we used belt sanders on the platters.. "opening them up" takes special tools I never had till I got a forensic kit. it was very labor intensive & took tools that most people don't usualy have (fire axes etc..) smashing with a sledge hammer isn't quite enough, need to have an Axe. I don't know about acid, never tried that.. I guess high enough strength would work
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (18th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), RMorgan (18th December 2012), Selene (18th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 12 47 LastLast