+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 1 5 15 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #81
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    Quote The fact that the father's of both of these boys, Holmes and Lanza, were scheduled to testify before a banking committee of Congress where their testimony could have a negative effect on some of the most influential international banksters cannot be ignored by the major media. This fact alone is the "smoking gun".
    This is a flasehood so can we please stop repeating it. Neither men were sheduled to testify before a banking committe. Neither men have anything to do with setting LIBOR rates in the jobs they do.

http://www.examiner.com/article/libo...otings-of-2012 [Edit again: Try this one.]

http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-a...r-2447738.html
    Last edited by observer; 18th December 2012 at 22:45.

2. Link to Post #82
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

From the before its news link

Not watched it yet, just posting, when BS just dump the video please.

3. Link to Post #83
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote The fact that the father's of both of these boys, Holmes and Lanza, were scheduled to testify before a banking committee of Congress where their testimony could have a negative effect on some of the most influential international banksters cannot be ignored by the major media. This fact alone is the "smoking gun".
    This is a flasehood so can we please stop repeating it. Neither men were sheduled to testify before a banking committe. Neither men have anything to do with setting LIBOR rates in the jobs they do.
    I couldn't find anything on either that they were set to testify... Robert Holmes certainly didn't seem to be & the rumor that he was set to testify started from one blog IIRC & he never responded to inquiry.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. Link to Post #84
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by mattymoto (here)
    When I saw this I did a double take WTF!!?

I am doing a WTF too. I got nothing from this. Sounded like he said, "My name's Robbie Parker". It then ends. WTF?
    Here's another double take....

Wow, SG. I am glad I took the one minute to view this. It helps to explain the grin in the other vid and let us know that our eyes and bullsh!t detectors are not failing us. I hope other will spare a minute to look at this video. I don't see dead people, except in spirit.

5. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

i would really like to know about REAAAL discrepancies, not sheer disgraceful stupidities about how one should react while losing their child. Add to the insult the title of the "family known as the bullcrap", i would want to shoot you if i were the dad or mom.

How much lack of empathy will I see in that thread before you make sense and take a hold on yourself guys.

Gosh, I do not want to be near any of you if anything were to happens here to my family, because I DO NOT KNOW HOW I WOULD REACT, BUT I KNOW HOW YOU WOULD.

And forget being lost with no food while the earth is burning. How would you then justify this lack of empathy?

We are here, on Avalon, talking in and out, constantly, about the no empathy 1%, and I see those bitching at the bankers not being much better right now.

Now, if you can stop looking like small petty bitches and look at real discrepancies, the story may get some meat on, because there is real discrepancies that the lack of empathy I see here does not help uncovering.

Gosh, guys, do you need mommie to kick up your adolescent butt.

And if you decide to dislike me forever for this post, which i would not be surprised from teenagers behaviors, be it. YOU JUST MAKE NO SENSE HITTING THE PARENTS OF DEAD CHILDREN.

It is not because they are videos found on the web that the behavior is ok.

EDIT: we have someone on this forum living at 300 feets from the shooting. There is nothing easier for her than check is "bullcrap" family does exist and if so, did they lose their child. Instead of contiuing on created bullcrap on this forum why not ask her. Staff at the corner store would probably tell her.
    Last edited by Flash; 18th December 2012 at 22:48.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

amandapoet (19th December 2012), avid (19th December 2012), DNA (20th December 2012), Gekko (19th December 2012), greybeard (19th December 2012), Hermite (19th December 2012), kreagle (19th December 2012), Kristin (18th December 2012), PurpleLama (18th December 2012), sdv (18th December 2012), Selene (19th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (19th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,548 times in 833 posts

Observer, it takes very little academic training to recognise an unreliable source. Fabian4liberty is the source for your second reference (the first is a dead link). Fabian4liberty (not using his/her real name, although claims to have run for office in the USA) says: Lanza and Holmes were and still are key witnesses in the LIBOR scandal. They hold critical information that would blow the lid off the biggest banker fraud in the history of the world.

The lid has already been blown on this fraud in the UK. Is there even a hearing scheduled in the USA? NO.

Banks set LIBOR rates. Neither men work for a bank. Even if there was a hearing scheduled in the USA (which there isn't) there is no reason why these two men would be on a list of witnesses.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

8. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    YOU JUST MAKE NO SENSE HITTING THE PARENTS OF DEAD CHILDREN.

Alleged parents of dead children... what I've seen so far would not hold up in a court of law, what have you seen that's different?

are you emotionally attached to this idea?

When I saw this I did a double take WTF!!?

I am doing a WTF too. I got nothing from this. Sounded like he said, "My name's Robbie Parker". It then ends. WTF?
    Here's another double take....

Wow, SG. I am glad I took the one minute to view this. It helps to explain the grin in the other vid and let us know that our eyes and bullsh!t detectors are not failing us. I hope other will spare a minute to look at this video. I don't see dead people, except in spirit.
    and the kids are wearing wearing red/black/white in both photo's and the video (long known to be the colors of satanism, they are WIDELY prevalant in the musical industry with upwards of 70+% of "new artists" using these colors pirmarily).... interesting.
    Last edited by TargeT; 18th December 2012 at 22:55.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), seko (19th December 2012), SilentFeathers (18th December 2012), ulli (18th December 2012)

10. Link to Post #88
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Quote Posted by shadowbox (here)
    This thread is GARBAGE.

Stop this bull****.

I live 300 feet from the school, directly across the street. My neighbor heard multiple gunshots from my driveway.

I can tell you for certainty that this is all real.

Get a life.
    Do you perhaps have a camera and are willing to give a live update from the scene to at least shed some on sight light on the situation?

I apologise in advance if i am being rude by asking but you seem to be the only member of this forum who can provide this kind of information at this point in time in real time.

Regards and i hope peace returns to your neighbourhood as soon as possible.
    Even here, it is not the poster but "a neighbor" who heard the shots. We are still a few degrees of separation from things. The poster you responded to may live 300 yards away but the evidence is not the posters, but the word of a neighbor. This fact is not incriminating, but it is frustrating. There is still a veil. Watching the video Silent feathers posted is incriminating. Very incriminating. For our president as well.

11. Link to Post #89
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I live 300 feet from the school, directly across the street. My neighbor heard multiple gunshots from my driveway.
    Most variations we're considering do indeed involve gun fire, quite a bit of gun fire.

Any idea approximately how many shots your neighbor heard?
    if the reports of ".223 shells all over" are accurate then it should have sounded like very rapid popcorn popping (depending on trees/mountains/buildings for the sound to bounce off of) if the shots were fired out side, if they were fired inside (and from a hand gun) they wouldn't really be audible from 300ft away through a building (unless windows were shot out & your drive way is facing the "two classrooms" that the shooting was done in.

the number of shots fired (or even approximation) would be very useful
    Ever play telephone? Our forum member heard the voice of a neighbor saying they heard shots. If I were there, unless I was consciously counting the shots, as they were fired, I could only give a rough, and maybe very inaccurate estimate. My first brain functions would be caught up in discerning what I was hearing, not counting.

12. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

add to the MAJOR DISCREPANCIES LIST

There is stuff spewing out from every direction right now...will have to see what the language is in the legislation they write up and pass. (it's probably already written up months ago).
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

TargeT (18th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

My WTF happened when I saw his smiling face. I'm no actor, but did he just take a few seconds to get into character?

This man allegedly lost his 6 years old daughter. He is clearly smiling just before he asks "want me to start?" then he pours on the emotion after a few seconds of warm-up...
    I see that everyday with the work that I do... that is exactly what I thought was going on, exactly.
    From the Heart,
    Kristin

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

avid (19th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), DeDukshyn (18th December 2012), Fred Steeves (18th December 2012), greybeard (19th December 2012), Hervé (18th December 2012), Mozart (19th December 2012), seko (19th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

16. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Gosh Modwiz, you know as well as i that in such circumstances, in a place where everybody knows about everybody, you just go to the gaz station or the corner store and get the real stories.

Her neighbor heard the gunshots, good enough. Now, did anyone saw that family prior to the shooting and is there any funerals planned and did the kid existed. So easy to ask around in a smooth voice, non journalists know how to do it.

To me, this thread is crap right now, even if it were not the intention of the OP and even if there is real reasons for thinking it was a set up.

target, what you have seen would not hold up in a court of law! Does the dad have to be in the court of law??? For the rest, I do agree, by the way, your posts about the REAL crap on the "no trace" of the alleged killer are excellent. Why not going where the real stuff is.

Alleged killer, alledge lone nut, alleged freak unpredictable situation, alleged about anything, but alleged parents?? You cannot fake 20 parents + 6 families losing someone, in a small community. No more than you can fake that the people that boarded those planes in 911 did disappear - where is another question that should be looked at.

Stop losing time on parents and start looking at the real stuff.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

TargeT (18th December 2012)

18. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I seem to remember that the magnetic disk, HD were what was smashed to bits (when I say computer I mean that part and not the outside furniture, and assumed that everyone understood - sorry!)
    I've worked in classified areas and one of my duties was hard drive distruction, I also happen to be trained in forensic data recovery.

Unless you've had the practice I have I CHALLANGE you to "smash to bits" this piece of hardware beyond a recoverable state:

These are litteraly almost metal brick
    I know how, but I've probably destroyed 150+ hard drives, Fire isn't enough, Water isn't enough... what would YOU do?

Quote Posted by norman (here)

The real eye and mind opener is asking ourselves, did anyone, or the numbers mentioned, die..................yet?
    The big ritual is still a couple of days off. The reported story is very sick. The possible real story is at a level that many will just block out.
    Are you implying that those kids are on their way to a mass ritual killing somewhere, right now?..... OMG !
    Implying is risky business. I am thinking out loud, based on things that are part of my inner data base. However, you did get my drift.
    We have a new Winter storm named Draco in the USA, talking about drifts. They have taken to naming Winter storms. I helps them form better. If they get any real attention it can feed them. The satanists and more of their magic. Only works with a magically, and other ways, ignorant populace.

Fortunately, they do not get to practice their dark arts totally unopposed.

Ain't that right, Rocky?
    This has been my thought, especially with the children involved, now I do not know enough to say this is a certainty...

have parents seen bodies, has ANYONE?

were the funerals open or closed casket, cremations?

are not ALL "wrongful deaths" required to have an autopsy; are they on file now, were they completed this quickly?
    The German company hired for data recover on 9/11 was actually able to get enough data to reveal insider trading all leading up to the event -- after everything was "dustified" with exotic weapons, no less.

Smashing the computer on the ground will not erase any data as Raf and Target have shared -- especially if it has a flash drive. Even mechanical drives can just have their platters pulled and installed into a new drive -- easy stuff. To think that smashing a computer erases data is for the uneducated and brainwashed.

On Modwiz' comment, unfortunately, my intuition agrees with yours ... there will be an energy war on this 21st -- the Satanists are preparing for their rituals ... this may well be a part of that preparation ... sigh.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

avid (19th December 2012), Fred Steeves (18th December 2012), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), seko (19th December 2012), Selene (19th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

20. Link to Post #94
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

This thread is GARBAGE.

Stop this bull****.

Get a life.
    Do you perhaps have a camera and are willing to give a live update from the scene to at least shed some on sight light on the situation?

I apologise in advance if i am being rude by asking but you seem to be the only member of this forum who can provide this kind of information at this point in time in real time.

Even here, it is not the poster but "a neighbor" who heard the shots. We are still a few degrees of separation from things. The poster you responded to may live 300 yards away but the evidence is not the posters, but the word of a neighbor. This fact is not incriminating, but it is frustrating. There is still a veil. Watching the video Silent feathers posted is incriminating. Very incriminating. For our president as well.

Very true Mod, yet someone living across the street from the scene of the ""slime/ crime" pictures or video would be helpfull and non edited i think, its a few days ago allready, but any "ödd"gov activity taking place could get caught on camera, however i fear its to late for that, the best info is probably in the images and soundbites taken shortly after the facts took place. Remember the images of building 7 and the poorly timed reporting of that by the BBC.

21. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

I'm just trying out ideas, like hats, see what feels right and what doesn't; I do not deny myself any certain style of hat.

I do not think I am doing anything I would not want to be done were I a victim of this crime (I'm a father also, I have a beautiful little 5 year old girl waiting at home for me as we speak) now if I was throwing eggs at their house or protesting with signs I could see some affront, exploring ideas is pretty harmless & I do not mean to offend.

however there are things that beg attention and a second look.. Those videos are very valid to me, VERY.

The parents are the key to emotional motivation, there HAS to be a victim for the formula we are (very probably) seeing run here Problem: Reaction (the parents are a part of the guided reaction) : Solution
    Where are you?

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), DeDukshyn (19th December 2012), DNA (20th December 2012), Fred Steeves (18th December 2012), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), seko (19th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #96
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

add to the MAJOR DISCREPANCIES LIST

There is stuff spewing out from every direction right now...will have to see what the language is in the legislation they write up and pass. (it's probably already written up months ago).
    There is a problem here. After 9/11 the majority of Americans, myself included initially, fell for the official story. As this thread demonstrates, this still happens. People sighed with relief over the passage of the Patriot act and the initial heightened airport security. Sufficient USA travelers still believe the official 9/11 story to still believe it is better to be irradiated than hijacked by Mooslims. The 2nd amendment is something that reminds people that government may not be trustworthy. Very conservative Americans who backed the Patriot act and all kinds of things start breathing different air when it comes to giving up their guns. Most would give up their clothes first.

So, I agree they have a law already written, but they don't want to start a war passing it. I see all kinds of questions from the cesspits wanting input from Americans about what they think about guns. They are tasked with taking the pulse. Guns may actually unite this country. Liberals who always backed gun control will take another look. Conservatives who always backed their guvmint will also take a good hard look. While both sides are looking they might find each other and a common cause. A real one, not the fake political thing in the UK.
    Last edited by modwiz; 18th December 2012 at 23:12.

24. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    My WTF happened when I saw his smiling face. I'm no actor, but did he just take a few seconds to get into character?

This man allegedly lost his 6 years old daughter. He is clearly smiling just before he asks "want me to start?" then he pours on the emotion after a few seconds of warm-up...
    I see that everyday with the work that I do... that is exactly what I thought was going on, exactly.
    From the Heart,
    Kristin
    this is the most unclear post I ever read from you Kristen. What do you see everyday, in whick kind of work and what did you think exactly? Which part of those what questions relate to the previous post by Mattymoto.

25. Link to Post #98
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This thread is GARBAGE.

Stop this bull****.

Get a life.

Very true Mod, yet someone living across the street from the scene of the ""slime/ crime" pictures or video would be helpfull and non edited i think, its a few days ago allready, but any "ödd"gov activity taking place could get caught on camera, however i fear its to late for that, the best info is probably in the images and soundbites taken shortly after the facts took place. Remember the images of building 7 and the poorly timed reporting of that by the BBC.
    Any valid information will come from raw reports that happened in real time before official control and twisting of the story can happen.
    I think the Colorado shooting was on a Friday too. Depending on how you count your days, it is the 6th day of the week for some. Also, Friday, or Viernes in Spanish is the day of Venus. Also associated with the morning star also known as Lucifer.

Meaningless trivia.
    Last edited by modwiz; 18th December 2012 at 23:13.

26. Link to Post #99
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Gosh Modwiz, you know as well as i that in such circumstances, in a place where everybody knows about everybody, you just go to the gaz station or the corner store and get the real stories.

Her neighbor heard the gunshots, good enough. Now, did anyone saw that family prior to the shooting and is there any funerals planned and did the kid existed. So easy to ask around in a smooth voice, non journalists know how to do it.

To me, this thread is crap right now, even if it were not the intention of the OP and even if there is real reasons for thinking it was a set up.

target, what you have seen would not hold up in a court of law! Does the dad have to be in the court of law??? For the rest, I do agree, by the way, your posts about the REAL crap on the "no trace" of the alleged killer are excellent. Why not going where the real stuff is.

Alleged killer, alledge lone nut, alleged freak unpredictable situation, alleged about anything, but alleged parents?? You cannot fake 20 parents + 6 families losing someone, in a small community. No more than you can fake that the people that boarded those planes in 911 did disappear - where is another question that should be looked at.

I thought about all of that too Flash, and I was reticent to reply to this thread. When you go through the tragedy of loosing a child, you can't pull character. I've never seen anything like this. Something is wrong here, I know it in my bones. But Ok, let's look at it from another perspective... he was able to forget the tragedy and have a good time meeting people before he went back into his moment... he's just a really nice guy. I've been working in the entertainment business for over 25 years. I professionally watch people go into and out of character. I have also been personally involved with tragedy and death. Including Katrina on a very personal level. I've never seen anything like this from anyone in reality. It's weird. But I have seen this thousands of times over when emotions are staged. That is not enough to implicate anyone, no. Nor is it enough to make a judgement. True that. I agree all the way. But, I'm telling you. It is enough for me personally with my experiences to take a step back and say from my point of view that this is odd, more then odd. It's really strange. I do not get it, not at all. "WTF" is a a very normal response to me.

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Last edited by Kristin; 18th December 2012 at 23:28.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Akasha (21st December 2012), amandapoet (19th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), DNA (20th December 2012), Fred Steeves (18th December 2012), Hervé (18th December 2012), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), InTheBackground (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Mozart (19th December 2012), seko (19th December 2012), Selene (19th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012), zebowho (19th December 2012)

28. Link to Post #100
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

I know when I've had close relatives die, I have a propensity for gallows humor, which I make some effort to suppress around other friends and family that I suspect wouldn't appreciate it. I also don't have a particularly quick ability to read other people's emotions, especially if I don't know them well.

So I didn't get much concerned over that Dad's seemingly inappropriate behavior, smiling at the wrong time.

On the other hand, however, I'm sure that there are some on this forum who are quite good at reading other people's emotions, and who would have good reason, if they sensed that Dad's emotions to be false, to trust that sense.

As usual, I am left sifting through the clues, for what makes sense to me.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

amandapoet (19th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), InTheBackground (19th December 2012), Kristin (18th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Mozart (19th December 2012), seko (19th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 1 5 15 47 LastLast