+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 1 6 16 47 LastLast

Thread: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Default Re: What Really Happened at Sandy Hook??

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Quote Posted by mattymoto (here)
    My WTF happened when I saw his smiling face. I'm no actor, but did he just take a few seconds to get into character?

This man allegedly lost his 6 years old daughter. He is clearly smiling just before he asks "want me to start?" then he pours on the emotion after a few seconds of warm-up...
    I see that everyday with the work that I do... that is exactly what I thought was going on, exactly.
    From the Heart,
    Kristin
    this is the most unclear post I ever read from you Kristen. What do you see everyday, in whick kind of work and what did you think exactly? Which part of those what questions relate to the previous post by Mattymoto.
    I was responding to you at the same time you were writing your last post Flash, I thought you (and others) would want to know where I was coming from.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post601407
    From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Last edited by Kristin; 18th December 2012 at 23:30.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), Flash (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Hearing shots does not mean that the official story is true. Just like people at the Pentagon on 9/11 saw a low flying plane hit the building...when it could have been a missile that struck the building, while a small plane flew overhead exactly at that moment.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (18th December 2012), Akasha (21st December 2012), amandapoet (19th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Fred Steeves (18th December 2012), Hervé (18th December 2012), InTheBackground (19th December 2012), Kristin (18th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), Referee (18th December 2012), seko (19th December 2012), T Smith (2nd August 2019), TargeT (18th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (18th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I know when I've had close relatives die, I have a propensity for gallows humor, which I make some effort to suppress around other friends and family that I suspect wouldn't appreciate it. I also don't have a particularly quick ability to read other people's emotions, especially if I don't know them well.

So I didn't get much concerned over that Dad's seemingly inappropriate behavior, smiling at the wrong time.

On the other hand, however, I'm sure that there are some on this forum who are quite good at reading other people's emotions, and who would have good reason, if they sensed that Dad's emotions to be false, to trust that sense.

As usual, I am left sifting through the clues, for what makes sense to me.
    Yes, we all cope with stress/tragedy in different ways, this father though looked like an actor trying out for a part IMO, it surely looked like he didn't think the camera was rolling and then he obviously looked like he was psyching himself up before he started his "script".

I could be reading him wrong but I doubt it.....

I think most of us surely sense something is horribly wrong about this whole event, seems like Benghazi on steroids to me....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), Fred Steeves (18th December 2012), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), InTheBackground (19th December 2012), Kristin (18th December 2012), TargeT (18th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (18th December 2012)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Fox news silent on Gun Control Banned from debate

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), TargeT (19th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #105
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    I know when I've had close relatives die, I have a propensity for gallows humor, which I make some effort to suppress around other friends and family that I suspect wouldn't appreciate it. I also don't have a particularly quick ability to read other people's emotions, especially if I don't know them well.

So I didn't get much concerned over that Dad's seemingly inappropriate behavior, smiling at the wrong time.

On the other hand, however, I'm sure that there are some on this forum who are quite good at reading other people's emotions, and who would have good reason, if they sensed that Dad's emotions to be false, to trust that sense.

Yes, we all cope with stress/tragedy in different ways, this father though looked like an actor trying out for a part IMO, it surely looked like he didn't think the camera was rolling and then he obviously looked like he was psyching himself up before he started his "script".

I think most of us surely sense something is horribly wrong about this whole event, seems like Benghazi on steroids to me....
    The video you posted, the bullcrap one with Obama. The body english of the whole family says all you need to know. Same goes for O. There is not one bit of burden/grief in their neuro-muscular systems. They were meeting the Prez and it was party time. Prez was not wearing the weight of a national tragedy in/on his body either. Faces show no sign of strain from putting on a mask. I wonder how long the video stays up?

I do want to acknowledge a horrible tragedy. I am sure some have lost children. The numbers of children who are no longer with their families may be correct. Where they are is another question. If you know about the weasel wording of admiralty law and how it seems to say one thing, you will begin to enter the kind of thought processes used against us.

These families have the support of friends and loved ones and are besides themselves with grief. Those of us with no skin in this particular game need to keep our wits about us. Tearing away the veils of deceit is a group effort. We will keep guard as those who must mourn do so.
    Last edited by modwiz; 18th December 2012 at 23:54.

10. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Paul: On the other hand, however, I'm sure that there are some on this forum who are quite good at reading other people's emotions, and who would have good reason, if they sensed that Dad's emotions to be false, to trust that sense.
    Yes, here, I have almost finished years of training in the non verbal language. I will look at the video again but I have seen nothing up to now that makes me think that he had no pain or that it was fake. And, I have years of observing people in group settings.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

CdnSirian (19th December 2012), kreagle (19th December 2012), Kristin (19th December 2012), Kryztian (19th December 2012), Referee (19th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (19th December 2012)

12. Link to Post #107
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

From Carolyn Hamlett via http://www.henrymakow.com/:

Quote I speak from my experience of being born and raised in the globalist organization, taught this plan to take over America and bring America to ruin.

When I was a small child in the 1950's, I knew these types of shootings would be happening just prior to the beginning of the planned chaos.

I also know that the globalist organization has been programming multitudes of individuals at least since the early 1950's, to be triggered to perpetrate the planned chaos in America and in other locations throughout the world.

Many of these programmed people are what I call "sleepers" because they are totally unaware that they have been programmed.

The programming is dormant until the inner clock is triggered which engages the program. I believe that the movie, "Avatar" contains such triggers. I haven't seen the Batman movie, but I suspect it also contains triggers.

GLOBALISTS AIM TO DISARM AMERICANS

The globalist aim to enact strict gun laws and to finally disarm Americans. This has been a target goal for many years. Until the globalist enact strict gun laws, Americans can expect to be seeing more shootings, not just in schools, but in other public places, like malls, parks, libraries, religious meeting places, possibly subways and even airports.

Such "false flag" events were planned many many years ago in order to instill fear in Americans so that they would be more willing to disarm themselves rather than be forced by the globalist to disarm. As a last resort, firearms will be taken by force.

These planned shootings are also a means to motivate Americans to look to their globalist-run government as their source of security and to see other Americans as their enemy, not the globalist-run government who is the real enemy of the people. The globalists want Americans to turn against each other and to be spies and snitches. "Patriotism" is being redefined before our sleeping American eyes.

Keep in mind that if the globalists benefited by having Americans armed, then the globalists would be pulling off numerous "false flag" attacks in America that would be thwarted by well armed citizens and of course would be widely publicized. The fact is that there are many armed citizens whose quick thinking has saved many lives.

However, the fact is that gun ownership by American citizens is dangerous to our globalist-run government.

Think about this, what soldier would not fear entering a country where most of it's citizens are armed? Think about the power of the globalist run mainstream media and how easily Americans could be influenced to support the benefits of having more guns, not fewer.

Taking guns away will not stop the criminals, but it will stop Americans from protecting themselves against the criminals who will always have plenty of weapons.

The truth is that our government IS the terrorist organization that wants to take down America and they need to disarm Americans first.

Their first step in disarming Americans has been successful: we are no longer a thinking, reasoning society with all the facts. The next step is obvious.

A final point I wish for you all to consider:

Research all the laws that have been passed since September 11, 2001 and ask yourself what is keeping our globalist-run government from enforcing all those laws. The answer should also be quite obvious.

Full, original article: http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.ca...s-and-gun.html
    Last edited by Hervé; 19th December 2012 at 00:16.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

amandapoet (19th December 2012), avid (19th December 2012), Bill Ryan (14th January 2013), Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), Carpathian (19th December 2012), DNA (20th December 2012), Ewan (18th February 2018), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), InTheBackground (19th December 2012), Kindling (19th December 2012), Kristin (19th December 2012), modwiz (18th December 2012), seko (19th December 2012), Selene (19th December 2012), spiritwind (19th December 2012), TargeT (19th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (19th December 2012), zebowho (19th December 2012)

14. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by sdv (here)
    Observer, it takes very little academic training to recognise an unreliable source. Fabian4liberty is the source for your second reference (the first is a dead link). Fabian4liberty (not using his/her real name, although claims to have run for office in the USA) says: Lanza and Holmes were and still are key witnesses in the LIBOR scandal. They hold critical information that would blow the lid off the biggest banker fraud in the history of the world.

The lid has already been blown on this fraud in the UK. Is there even a hearing scheduled in the USA? NO.

Banks set LIBOR rates. Neither men work for a bank. Even if there was a hearing scheduled in the USA (which there isn't) there is no reason why these two men would be on a list of witnesses.
    I take offense to your 'cheap-shot' regarding "academic training", sdv.

If you had taken the time to read my comment #79 prior to firing-off your condescending remark #86 which includes the "academic training" rhetoric, you would have seen I clearly spoke the words:
    Quote From comment #79.
    "I even heard it on the local talk radio station on my way home from work."
    The fact is, I was listening to a Delaware Radio Station. I live on the Jersey Cape so this talk radio station comes in clear. The caller was speaking of an article that was in a Delaware Newspaper. Not being from Delaware, nor knowing the names of any of their newspapers, I wasn't able to provide a link directly to that paper.

However, I was able to quickly find several other links, the first of which apparently didn't work when I first posted it. Upon correcting that first link, I saw you had made your insulting remark, without any further study of what I was reporting.

I reiterate, the internet is buzzing with this information, and there is no reason to believe what you are reporting as a contradiction is, in fact, the false reporting. The WGMD all talk radio station report I heard on my way home from work was the basis for why I made the original comment.

Like many of the other members, I'm simply trying to get to the bottom of this horrific event without the 'mud-slinging' rhetoric.

15. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Gosh Modwiz, you know as well as i that in such circumstances, in a place where everybody knows about everybody, you just go to the gaz station or the corner store and get the real stories.

Her neighbor heard the gunshots, good enough. Now, did anyone saw that family prior to the shooting and is there any funerals planned and did the kid existed. So easy to ask around in a smooth voice, non journalists know how to do it.

To me, this thread is crap right now, even if it were not the intention of the OP and even if there is real reasons for thinking it was a set up.

target, what you have seen would not hold up in a court of law! Does the dad have to be in the court of law??? For the rest, I do agree, by the way, your posts about the REAL crap on the "no trace" of the alleged killer are excellent. Why not going where the real stuff is.

Alleged killer, alledge lone nut, alleged freak unpredictable situation, alleged about anything, but alleged parents?? You cannot fake 20 parents + 6 families losing someone, in a small community. No more than you can fake that the people that boarded those planes in 911 did disappear - where is another question that should be looked at.

Stop losing time on parents and start looking at the real stuff.
    I thought about all of that too Flash, and I was reticent to reply to this thread. When you go through the tragedy of loosing a child, you can't pull character. I've never seen anything like this. Something is wrong here, I know it in my bones. But Ok, let's look at it from another perspective... he was able to forget the tragedy and have a good time meeting people before he went back into his moment... he's just a really nice guy. I've been working in the entertainment business for over 25 years. I professionally watch people go into and out of character. I have also been personally involved with tragedy and death. Including Katrina on a very personal level. I've never seen anything like this from anyone in reality. It's weird. But I have seen this thousands of times over when emotions are staged. That is not enough to implicate anyone, no. Nor is it enough to make a judgement. True that. I agree all the way. But, I'm telling you. It is enough for me personally with my experiences to take a step back and say from my point of view that this is odd, more then odd. It's really strange. I do not get it, not at all. "WTF" is a a very normal response to me.

From the Heart,
    Kristin
    Ok i truly respect this point of view. It is not based on first apperances, although I do not agree with it in its entirety.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

amandapoet (19th December 2012), Kristin (19th December 2012), Referee (19th December 2012)

17. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

The video you posted, the bullcrap one with Obama. The body english of the whole family says all you need to know. Same goes for O. There is not one bit of burden/grief in their neuro-muscular systems. They were meeting the Prez and it was party time. Prez was not wearing the weight of a national tragedy in/on his body either. Faces show no sign of strain from putting on a mask. I wonder how long the video stays up?

I do want to acknowledge a horrible tragedy. I am sure some have lost children. The numbers of children who are no longer with their families may be correct. Where they are is another question. If you know about the weasel wording of admiralty law and how it seems to say one thing, you will begin to enter the kind of thought processes used against us.

These families have the support of friends and loved ones and are besides themselves with grief. Those of us with no skin in this particular game need to keep our wits about us. Tearing away the veils of deceit is a group effort. We will keep guard as those who must mourn do so.
    There's a few other videos I watched that have the same contradicting behavior in them. Some have already been taken down from youtube.

There's quite a few of us here who have "detective" like minds and see things from many angles, if there's a turd in the pile of milk duds, someone here will surely find it.......some of us already spotted a few turds, seems to be many more of them to be spotted.

Thinking about all those children being snuffed out or "taken" though really breaks my heart and pisses me off.......

Too many holes in this whole story and it's getting more weird every day, they may have to distract people with another event before they really get caught with their hands in this cookie jar......
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

avid (19th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Heather2017 (19th December 2012), Hervé (19th December 2012), Holly Lindin (19th December 2012), modwiz (19th December 2012), Mozart (19th December 2012), Referee (19th December 2012), TargeT (19th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (19th December 2012)

19. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

I don't know if this has been posted yet? So sorry in advance. Shepard Smith just reported that Adam Lanza mother was going to have Adam put into a mental facility.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), modwiz (19th December 2012), TargeT (19th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #112
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Observer, it takes very little academic training to recognise an unreliable source.
    Quote Posted by observer (here)
    May I suggest we notice how Flash and Kristin just made sense of a similar difference in what they thought they were hearing or seeing.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th December 2012 at 00:33.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

amandapoet (19th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), kreagle (19th December 2012), Kristin (19th December 2012), observer (19th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), seko (20th December 2012)

23. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Ok guys, I will send the father's video of the dad, both, the speech and the meeting with Obama, to my teacher. They will probably look at it from a professional point of view, may be with interest, and I will ask her to get back to me.

These guys (her and the associates) receive videos from all over the world, mainly from interpol and RCMP, and others..., to be visualised to determine where and why the guy lies, or who knows who for example, who is the real boss in mafia groups, or where they put the god dam bodies the cops are looking for. They are world experts.

As soon as I get news, I will let you know what she answered. If I am wrong, I will admit to it.

Edit: it is Christmas, it may take a few days if she is in Montreal.
    Last edited by Flash; 19th December 2012 at 00:40.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

amandapoet (19th December 2012), CdnSirian (19th December 2012), Hervé (19th December 2012), Kristin (19th December 2012), Mozart (19th December 2012), Padmé (24th December 2012), seko (19th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (19th December 2012)

25. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

For all non Americans, who do not understand the relationship American have with their guns, this is amongst the best writing I have seen explaining it in a cool head, near to the true feeling, of what America means when they want to be armed. Seen with their eyes, it makes sense. Seen from ours, it does not (know that Americans, the rest of the world has difficulties to make sense out of this guns attitude).

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    From Carolyn Hamlett via http://www.henrymakow.com/:

Quote I speak from my experience of being born and raised in the globalist organization, taught this plan to take over America and bring America to ruin.

When I was a small child in the 1950's, I knew these types of shootings would be happening just prior to the beginning of the planned chaos.

I also know that the globalist organization has been programming multitudes of individuals at least since the early 1950's, to be triggered to perpetrate the planned chaos in America and in other locations throughout the world.

Many of these programmed people are what I call "sleepers" because they are totally unaware that they have been programmed.

The programming is dormant until the inner clock is triggered which engages the program. I believe that the movie, "Avatar" contains such triggers. I haven't seen the Batman movie, but I suspect it also contains triggers.

GLOBALISTS AIM TO DISARM AMERICANS

The globalist aim to enact strict gun laws and to finally disarm Americans. This has been a target goal for many years. Until the globalist enact strict gun laws, Americans can expect to be seeing more shootings, not just in schools, but in other public places, like malls, parks, libraries, religious meeting places, possibly subways and even airports.

Such "false flag" events were planned many many years ago in order to instill fear in Americans so that they would be more willing to disarm themselves rather than be forced by the globalist to disarm. As a last resort, firearms will be taken by force.

These planned shootings are also a means to motivate Americans to look to their globalist-run government as their source of security and to see other Americans as their enemy, not the globalist-run government who is the real enemy of the people. The globalists want Americans to turn against each other and to be spies and snitches. "Patriotism" is being redefined before our sleeping American eyes.

Keep in mind that if the globalists benefited by having Americans armed, then the globalists would be pulling off numerous "false flag" attacks in America that would be thwarted by well armed citizens and of course would be widely publicized. The fact is that there are many armed citizens whose quick thinking has saved many lives.

However, the fact is that gun ownership by American citizens is dangerous to our globalist-run government.

Think about this, what soldier would not fear entering a country where most of it's citizens are armed? Think about the power of the globalist run mainstream media and how easily Americans could be influenced to support the benefits of having more guns, not fewer.

Taking guns away will not stop the criminals, but it will stop Americans from protecting themselves against the criminals who will always have plenty of weapons.

The truth is that our government IS the terrorist organization that wants to take down America and they need to disarm Americans first.

Their first step in disarming Americans has been successful: we are no longer a thinking, reasoning society with all the facts. The next step is obvious.

A final point I wish for you all to consider:

Research all the laws that have been passed since September 11, 2001 and ask yourself what is keeping our globalist-run government from enforcing all those laws. The answer should also be quite obvious.

Full, original article: http://beyondthephysical.blogspot.ca...s-and-gun.html
    Last edited by Flash; 19th December 2012 at 01:45.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

amandapoet (19th December 2012), Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), heyokah (19th December 2012), jagman (19th December 2012), T Smith (2nd August 2019), TargeT (19th December 2012), Tarka the Duck (19th December 2012), ThePythonicCow (19th December 2012)

27. Link to Post #115
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Observer, it takes very little academic training to recognise an unreliable source.
    Quote Posted by observer (here)
    May I suggest we notice how Flash and Kristin just made sense of a similar difference in what they thought they were hearing or seeing.
    just a hint, any time we are in heavy discussion of mind control, they look for little irks they can turn into pet peaves...

we're dancing a tightrope again, so keep an eye on emotions...

we're all friends...

28. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    I don't know if this has been posted yet? So sorry in advance. Shepard Smith just reported that Adam Lanza mother was going to have Adam put into a mental facility.
    The DRUDGE Report has this across the top of their website right now....

PSYCHO: 'FEAR OF BEING COMMITTED' CAUSED HIM TO SNAP
    SilentFeathers

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

amandapoet (19th December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), Flash (19th December 2012), jagman (19th December 2012), modwiz (19th December 2012)

30. Link to Post #117
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There's a few other videos I watched that have the same contradicting behavior in them. Some have already been taken down from youtube.

There's quite a few of us here who have "detective" like minds and see things from many angles, if there's a turd in the pile of milk duds, someone here will surely find it.......some of us already spotted a few turds, seems to be many more of them to be spotted.

Thinking about all those children being snuffed out or "taken" though really breaks my heart and pisses me off.......

Too many holes in this whole story and it's getting more weird every day, they may have to distract people with another event before they really get caught with their hands in this cookie jar......
    They can't be done. This was to get some energy going. First, there was sandy and now there is the sandy hook. Gotcha! Even in this thread the bait has been taken and some have been emotionally hooked in. The shamans and magicians and sharpies see this crap. We have many sensitive and beautiful souls here, very empathetic. This stuff stuns them and knocks them for a loop. I can understand their disorientation.

31. Link to Post #118
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This story is like a kitty litter box. It keeps on filling up with crap. It's all the MSM has to offer. It is what they deliver, 24/7/365.

32. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    This story is like a kitty litter box. It keeps on filling up with crap. It's all the MSM has to offer. It is what they deliver, 24/7/365.
    With all the contradictions and false reports etc, they have to come up with something that somewhat makes sense....and there they go using that darn word "snapped" again!
    SilentFeathers

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Curt (21st December 2012), modwiz (19th December 2012), TargeT (19th December 2012)

34. Link to Post #120
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ok guys, I will send the father's video of the dad, both, the speech and the meeting with Obama, to my teacher. They will probably look at it from a professional point of view, may be with interest, and I will ask her to get back to me.

These guys (her and the associates) receive videos from all over the world, mainly from interpol and RCMP, and others..., to be visualised to determine where and why the guy lies, or who knows who for example, who is the real boss in mafia groups, or where they put the god dam bodies the cops are looking for. They are world experts.

As soon as I get news, I will let you know what she answered. If I am wrong, I will admit to it.

Edit: it is Christmas, it may take a few days if she is in Montreal.
    Flash there is nothing to admit. You are entitled to speak what you feel. I support it. We all do. You're one of us. Do what you want or need to do for your well being. Mea culpa would never be required for being true to yourself. I am doing the same.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 1 6 16 47 LastLast