+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Timeline for the culling of population Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member kaon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Timeline for the culling of population Earth

I really believe that it is inevitable that the population will be culled in some manner. The question is WHEN? There are clearly preparations made by F.E.M.A. in the U.S. with the millions of coffins and underground facilities and God knows what else.

Our population on Earth has more then doubled since 1950 to 7 billion people. How much more can Mother Earth handle? Will technology keep up with the growth? Can we handle 14 billion people? I believe that we cannot sustain ourselves with 14 billion people when resources such a food and fresh water become a widespread problem unless TPTB have something else up their sleeves that we don't know about. Is sustaining that many people even possible?

There still seems to be a lot of money to bilk out of the population in coming years. I just wonder if most of us (in our age bracket) will be alive to witness the event.
    My mind keeps telling me that when the glass is to capacity, it will break. Is that a reasonable way to estimate the time line?
    Ask not what Avalon can do for you, but what you can do for Avalon.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kaon For This Post:

Antagenet (5th June 2021), De Christu (10th June 2021), jagman (21st December 2012), Magnus (22nd December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Default Re: Timeline for the culling of population Earth

If one fears death, first fear birth. Universal cycles are just that UNIVERSAL.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

Billy (21st December 2012), Calz (21st December 2012), jagman (21st December 2012), kaon (21st December 2012), Kryztian (21st December 2012), modwiz (21st December 2012), Phoenix (21st December 2012), seko (21st December 2012), Vrilya (21st December 2012), Wind (22nd December 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Water is not a problem. How do big cruise ships quench the thirst for all their guests? Desalinization. There is plenty of water, we just need the energy to get the salt out. Solar energy teachnology is getting there. Not to mention free energy, graphene and thorium.

We can continually grow food without soil, with vertical farms and hydroponics. http://m.inhabitat.com/inhabitat/#!/...fc7b5670503fd9

The only remaining piece of the puzzle is our conscious effort towards these advances. You are powerful beyond measure. Create what you desire kaon.

Phoenix

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote How much more can Mother Earth handle? Will technology keep up with the growth? Can we handle 14 billion people? I believe that we cannot sustain ourselves with 14 billion people when resources such a food and fresh water become a widespread problem unless TPTB have something else up their sleeves that we don't know about. Is sustaining that many people even possible?

UGGGGGGGG....How many times will this line of thought be perpetuated?

Ill repeat myself as i say this over and over....IF EVERYONE had an eatable garden on their property---would there be a food shortage?? NO

Has anyone seen the wide expansive places across this globe? Is there a shortage of room? NO

Ive driven for THREE days with NOTHIN BUT LAND
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

7. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

amandapoet (22nd December 2012), Anchor (21st December 2012), Billy (21st December 2012), brenie (21st December 2012), Calz (21st December 2012), conk (21st December 2012), Curt (21st December 2012), D-Day (21st December 2012), Dorjezigzag (21st December 2012), Finefeather (21st December 2012), Fred Steeves (21st December 2012), golden lady (22nd December 2012), gooty64 (21st December 2012), kaon (21st December 2012), Lazlo (21st December 2012), Mulder (22nd December 2012), norman (21st December 2012), Ontarioguy (22nd December 2012), Phoenix (21st December 2012), rgray222 (21st December 2012), Rollo (21st December 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (22nd December 2012), RUSirius (21st December 2012), Savannah (31st May 2021), seko (21st December 2012), soleil (21st December 2012), spiritguide (21st December 2012), Star Tsar (21st December 2012), TheTwo (21st December 2012), Vrilya (21st December 2012), Wind (22nd December 2012), witchy1 (22nd December 2012), Wookie (22nd December 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

It is not going to happen. We are not overpopulated, There is plenty to go around.

As i suggested to another person i met here in Scotland who believes there is a population problem and he said he is not alone in his thinking.

My suggestion was that he and all his like minded numpties all meet at the top of a very high cliff. All join hands and assist the planet by jumping off. Problem solved. No more over population of planet earth talk ever to be heard of again.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

CD7 (21st December 2012), jagman (21st December 2012), Lazlo (21st December 2012), witchy1 (22nd December 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    It is not going to happen. We are not overpopulated, There is plenty to go around.

As i suggested to another person i met here in Scotland who believes there is a population problem and he said he is not alone in his thinking.

My suggestion was that he and all his like minded numpties all meet at the top of a very high cliff. All join hands and assist the planet by jumping off. Problem solved. No more over population of planet earth talk ever to be heard of again.

Peace
    Lemmings ! That brought a smile to my face
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Flash (22nd December 2012), shadowstalker (22nd December 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

All it would take:

1) Get rid of the "creeps that were" one way or another (culling if necessary ).

2) Release the existing suppressed technology.

3) Elect a new world "grand poobah" as a leading Native American (or anyone thoroughly understanding living in harmony with Gaia and the Universe, based on integrity, wisdom, spirituality and level of consciouness).

4) Roll up our sleeves and make it happen.

5) Living in harmony would restore and maintain balance.

Is it really any more complicated than that???

13. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

amandapoet (22nd December 2012), Anchor (21st December 2012), Carmody (22nd December 2012), CD7 (21st December 2012), DeDukshyn (21st December 2012), Flash (22nd December 2012), golden lady (22nd December 2012), gooty64 (21st December 2012), kaon (21st December 2012), karelia (22nd December 2012), mosquito (22nd December 2012), RunningDeer (23rd December 2012), sandy (21st December 2012), seko (21st December 2012), shadowstalker (22nd December 2012), spiritguide (21st December 2012), Swanette (21st December 2012), Wind (22nd December 2012)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member kaon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christinedream7 (here)
    Quote How much more can Mother Earth handle? Will technology keep up with the growth? Can we handle 14 billion people? I believe that we cannot sustain ourselves with 14 billion people when resources such a food and fresh water become a widespread problem unless TPTB have something else up their sleeves that we don't know about. Is sustaining that many people even possible?

Ill repeat myself as i say this over and over....IF EVERYONE had an eatable garden on their property---would there be a food shortage?? NO

Has anyone seen the wide expansive places across this globe? Is there a shortage of room? NO

Thank you Christine.
    I believe that land mass is not the problem. If we are talking about space, we destroy most of the natural habitat when we "move in". We could all move from the U.S. to China tomorrow and they will still have land to build on.
    I think the environmental impact is more of an issue then land mass as is feeding a large population. Bear in mind that I am discussing this in the context of a population double then what we have now, and not the immediate present.

I understand what you have said about growing a garden. That would be difficult for most everyone to do in Manhattan and many people don't own property to grow food. I am in total agreement with you that if you can grow some food, you should. Back in my younger days when I was a country boy, we had a rather large garden and the memories of eating from that garden are still vivid.
    Last edited by kaon; 21st December 2012 at 17:37.
    Ask not what Avalon can do for you, but what you can do for Avalon.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaon For This Post:

Antagenet (5th June 2021), De Christu (7th June 2021), spiritguide (21st December 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

When will it happen? Now, it's ongoing. Every day, every minute someone is killed by the controllers either directly or indirectly. Poisons in our food and water. Strange stuff sprayed in the sky. Senseless wars. Un-necessary stresses. Brainwashing. Yes, it's already happening by design.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Antagenet (5th June 2021), Flash (22nd December 2012), genevieve (21st December 2012), Lefty Dave (21st December 2012), PHARAOH (22nd December 2012), spiritguide (23rd December 2012)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

round up all the people of the world and stand them all in one spot. They won't fill up the state of Road Island. The tinyest state in the US.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Flash (22nd December 2012), Phoenix (22nd December 2012), Rollo (21st December 2012)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote I understand what you have said about growing a garden. That would be difficult for most everyone to do in Manhattan and many people don't own property to grow food. I am in total agreement with you that if you can grow some food, you should. Back in my younger days when I was a country boy, we had a rather large garden and the memories of eating from that garden are still vivid.
    I understand wht ur saying...most of wht i say, i realize, does not fit into the current paradigm-----i suppose thts why these subjects can keep resurfacing

If were always trying to figure out a way to swim in a clean pool with DIRTY water, i suppose "different" ways of existing dont seem to fit

The infrastructure needs to b altered from the ground up----IF Big Business is ruling the world, having everyone truly FREE and INDEPENDENTLY
    living on their own
    does not fall into those plans

In other words, having people lined up in sky rises to work for the machine would not exist in a FREE WORLD
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Calz (21st December 2012), Flash (22nd December 2012), Mulder (22nd December 2012), Ontarioguy (22nd December 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    round up all the people of the world and stand them all in one spot. They won't fill up the state of Road Island. The tinyest state in the US.
    Certainly ... but at what cost to Gaia???

Not in any measure suggesting pop reduction ... suggesting living in harmony with Gaia and all life forms.

Is that not obvious to everyone now???

We *must* do better than we currently are.

We can blame the "elites" but that is only a small part of it ... look to ourselves.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

De Christu (7th June 2021), Flash (22nd December 2012), golden lady (22nd December 2012), mosquito (22nd December 2012), spiritguide (21st December 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

You are right that this is planned.
    However the snakes behind it can be ousted, crushed, exposed to the light of day.

Heinlein envisioned a world that fed billions, and a universe full of colonists.
    Not this.

Tesla envisioned cities that fed the people and not the other way around.
    But what do we have, homeless in the frozen streets.

Heaven is cooperation.
    Hell is ignorance.

"My people perish for LACK OF KNOWLEDGE"
    ~Jesus Christ

I wonder if we've been lied to about the nature of the Word...

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

I'm only one of 8,700,000 different species, that are occupying that 3 day stretch of land, and the rest of the planet.

I've not the right to take their future from them. Just the way I roll. I'm in this 'western world' and I'm not fixing it as best I can, so I've got my own form of guilt to contend with.

I would not mind the idea of people having free energy, but until they grow up, not gonna happen. It's far too dangerous.

They best they can get, is to have it delivered to them ('discovered' by), in the act of actually growing up.

And that is probably how it is going to happen.

So, the faster we grow up, the faster we can have that future. Eat your veggies, Then you can have dessert. But not before.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (24th December 2012), Flash (22nd December 2012), kaon (22nd December 2012), mosquito (22nd December 2012), spiritguide (21st December 2012), Zelig (21st December 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by kaon (here)
    I really believe that it is inevitable that the population will be culled in some manner. The question is WHEN? There are clearly preparations made by F.E.M.A. in the U.S. with the millions of coffins and underground facilities and God knows what else.

Our population on Earth has more then doubled since 1950 to 7 billion people. How much more can Mother Earth handle? Will technology keep up with the growth? Can we handle 14 billion people? I believe that we cannot sustain ourselves with 14 billion people when resources such a food and fresh water become a widespread problem unless TPTB have something else up their sleeves that we don't know about. Is sustaining that many people even possible?

There still seems to be a lot of money to bilk out of the population in coming years. I just wonder if most of us (in our age bracket) will be alive to witness the event.
    My mind keeps telling me that when the glass is to capacity, it will break. Is that a reasonable way to estimate the time line?
    We are being culled right now. Epidemics of all kinds of cancers, GMO in the food supply, poisons in water and air we breath, etc... The slow approach is probably the best. If people actually understand they are being culled, or if people being dropping too fast, they may wake up and fight back.

As far as sustainability, population has little to do with it. If the entire world's population were represented as Trappist Monks they would all fit quite comfortably in the State of Texas with no visible trace of their existence from an airplane overhead. The more appropriate measure is how resources are used, not how many people there are.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Flash (22nd December 2012), kaon (22nd December 2012), spiritguide (23rd December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd December 2012)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)

I'm only one of 8,700,000 different species, that are occupying that 3 day stretch of land, and the rest of the planet.

I've not the right to take their future from them. Just the way I roll. I'm in this 'western world' and I'm not fixing it as best I can, so I've got my own form of guilt to contend with.

I would not mind the idea of people having free energy, but until they grow up, not gonna happen. It's far too dangerous.

They best they can get, is to have it delivered to them ('discovered' by), in the act of actually growing up.

And that is probably how it is going to happen.

So, the faster we grow up, the faster we can have that future. Eat your veggies, Then you can have dessert. But not before.
    We do not need free energy Carmody, for the moment. Your brown gaz solution or running cars on water (Pakistan) for example would be a real good start and most probably enough to fulfill our needs for the moment.

There is plenty of other solutions that may be used. The problem is the Oil conglomerate, the pharmaceutical conglomerates, all owned by few families that will not let us use what we already have, meaning take the money and time to manufacture alternative solutions. It would make them lose power.

We could easily grow plenty of food vertically in few buildings,in cities, or organically with methods that already exist, some being thousands of years old, we have the know how to be able to make those methods extremely productive. So what is stopping us?

Most probably our beliefs first (materialism being one of them), second the will to fight for our rights, third the common purpose for the planet and others.

We already have what is needed to change the planet.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Calz (24th December 2012), Carmody (22nd December 2012), kaon (22nd December 2012), Tesla_WTC_Solution (22nd December 2012)

31. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Great replies above, you two.

The great and sad truth!
    FIGHT!

32. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member wolf_rt's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 418 posts

They tried, but it didn't come off. It's a lost cause now, with only the cancer and GMO to show for it. With the new age will come new attitudes, that will make the cull unnecessary. The people who wanted a population reduction have lost their game, now it falls to us to pick up the pieces.

If you want to know how we can feed everyone, google aquaponics.

There is plenty of 'free' energy there for the taking. hopefully with the new age we will see increased effort in applying the tech we already have to break the stranglehold of the oil monopolies.
    Last edited by wolf_rt; 22nd December 2012 at 04:29.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolf_rt For This Post:

Flash (22nd December 2012), spiritguide (23rd December 2012)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by kaon (here)

So you are a believer in the Rev. Malthus? I disagree that the Earth cannot support larger populations - if resources were shared or given equally, we could support a bigger population. If technology was released, we'd be fine.
    However, I totally believe the Georgia Guidestones and agree there will be a culling. I don't know exactly how, but itwill involve a multi-pronged attack like the illuminati playing card:

“There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

kaon (22nd December 2012), T Smith (22nd December 2012)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Appreciating more picturesque figures of speech, I am reminded of this quote from 665 plumber of the beast:

"when every human being would stand together on the same spot, seen from space we would take up no more space then a baby fly turd on a blue whales back."

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

genevieve (22nd December 2012), spiritguide (23rd December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast