Thread: Black Eyed Children - Very Creepy

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

Default Re: Black Eyed Children - Very Creepy

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Back on topic...

"It's really strange, but since we started handing out 20-pound notes to people who gave us stories of black eyes kids, there's been an explosion in the number of sightings. We just can't explain it..."

Nick

Even more back on topic: how bout for the sake of this thread, we assume the avalonians sharing here are not doing this for fame or fortune?

We are all well versed enough now to be wary of the possibility of a hoax, and maybe Bruno needs attention, but can we at least humor him and allow for the possibility it is a real phenomon?

Have we established enough that it is hardly believable, possibily only in the experiencer’s mind, and that no data exists that will satisfy you excellent skeptics (nor should it)?

We appreciate your public service, but let’s wait a few more pages and encourage a few more people to recount any experiences they may want to share before debunking…could we, maybe?

2. Link to Post #62
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 times in 1,783 posts

What are Reptilians? What's the Horus Ra? What are "Men in Black"? What is the Mothman? What are Greys? What are Shadow Beings? What are Scuttlers? What is the Grinning Man? What are those Bigfoot beings? What are fairies? What are the Black-eyed Children? What are the Anunnaki? and so on...

The Djinn, which are well documented in ancient lore, the same as the Archons described in Gnosticism? The parallels between the two are well known by scholars of such material but the main thing is that neither one are creators and both are mimickers. So are they the same kind of being or are they separate intelligence's? The safe route to take on that one is that they are the same kind of intelligence but they are also each a separate kind of intelligence too.

So are the BEC Djnn/Archons? Possibly. The same goes with all of the rest of them too. But it should be stated that, according to the NAG, the Reptilian and the Grey are two different forms of Archons.

The Djnn/Archons don't create but they choose which ever archetype/interference pattern located in the Implicate Order of our cosmic universe there is and mimick them. They choose the ones that will be the most provocative within any given time era. Sometimes they may alter and modify the original template that they are mimicking for their own nefarious purposes too.

But on the other hand, their conjurer's in Black Magic ritual's, for example, that are practiced by members in those secret cabals out there may also have a hand in choosing those archetypes/ "interference patterns/templates" too for them, the Djnn/Archons, to mimick at any given time. Nevertheless, the Djinn/Archons are the real controllers regardless if they choose to accommodate their conjurers requests on things or not because with every request that is granted, comes a trade-off... a tit for tat, a price. We'll give you this in return for that.
    Last edited by Roisin; 3rd October 2014 at 19:13.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Post:

Atlas (3rd October 2014), donk (3rd October 2014), Pris (3rd October 2014)

4. Link to Post #63
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Mystery Of Ghostly Black-Eyed Child Sightings On Cannock Chase

Huffington Post UK | By Sara C Nelson
    Posted: 29/09/2014 12:06 BST Updated: 29/09/2014 15:59 BST

A paranormal investigator is appealing for witnesses after a resurgence of sightings of an eerie entity known as the “black-eyed child”.

Lee Brickley is scouring the Staffordshire beauty spot of Cannock Chase after receiving claims the girl, “who has coal-black pits for eye sockets” is making appearances again some 30 years after she was first spotted.

Brickley, who is the author of UFOs Werewolves & The Pig-Man: Exposing England’s Strangest Location – Cannock Chase, received the latest report a fortnight ago.

Sightings of the 'black-eyed child' have been reported on Cannock Chase (file picture)

The sighting, which he shared with Huffington Post UK was as follows:
    Quote “On Saturday 13th September, my wife and I were walking though Cannock Chase near to Stile Cop with our dog. Once we had entered the woodland, and the road was no longer visible, we started to hear the giggling noise of a little girl.

“To our amazement, a child, no taller than one meter in height appeared as if out of nowhere further up the path in front of us. We stopped dead in our tracks after noticing her eyes had no colour. Her head was tilted to the side in much the same way it would appear if she had been hung.

“She stared at us for around five minutes before running away into a densely grouped area of trees. My wife wanted to follow her, but I was having none of it.”
    An earlier description of the girl mirrors that of those chronicled in the early 1980s, the Birmingham Mail reports.

Paranormal investigator Lee Brickley is looking into sightings of the 'black-eyed child'

And Brickley published this account of an encounter in July last year on his website, attributed to a woman using the pseudonym Mrs Kelly:
    Quote “... Around 2 months ago my daughter and I were walking through Birches Valley (an area well known for it's spectral sightings) when we heard the screams of a young child. I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl, but they definitely seemed in distress and sounded very close to us, so we instantly started running towards the noise.

“We couldn't find the child anywhere and so stopped to catch our breath, that's when I turned round and saw a girl stood behind me, no more than 10 years old, with her hands over her eyes, like she was waiting for a birthday cake.

“I asked if she was okay and if she had been the one screaming, she then put her arms down by her side and opened her eyes, which is when I saw they were completely black, no iris, no white, nothing.

“I jumped back and grabbed my daughter, when I looked again, the child was gone. It was strange really, I knew something was going to happen, even before it did, I just had a weird feeling...”
    Brickley told the HuffPost UK:

Quote “In my opinion, the black-eyed child seems to be some kind of demon.

“While it might seem like a standard spectral encounter, almost all the reports involve the child leading people towards potentially dangerous situations.

“I have received nine different reports in the last two years from seemingly credible witnesses. During interviews most of their stories have been very similar.

“I’m also appealing for more reports, so if anyone has more information, I ask they get in touch as soon as possible.”
    Indeed in a post last year, Brickley spoke of his aunt’s encounter with a black-eyed child back in 1982.

Brickley has also investigated reports of the 'Pig-Man' of Cannock Chase (file picture)

Then 18, she was on Cannock Chase one evening when she heard a little girl shouting for help. He wrote:
    Quote “She stumbled upon a dirt track and caught sight of the six to eight-year-old girl, running in the opposite direction, shouting ‘help mommy help’.

“… by now it was getting dark and the little girl had reached an area of very densely planted thick and bushy trees. She turned around to face my auntie, looked her dead in the eyes, and then ran off into the dark, compact woodland. At this point, probably very wisely, the decision was made to give up. “
    Speculating that the sightings could be related to the Raymond Morris child killings in the 1960s, Brickley adds: “In my mind it seems likely that even if my auntie had continued to chase the little girl, she would never have caught her, because it wasn’t a child at all, but an evil force, planning to do away with my own family member.”

Online fiction forum Creepypasta Wiki also references a “black-eyed people”, though these sightings were predominantly across the pond in North America.

The site, which also spawned the legend of Slender Man, adds they are:

Quote “Often children, with eyes that are solid black with no differentiation between sclera, pupil, or iris, and are occasionally reported to have blue or bluish tinted skin like that of a corpse.

“Those who report encounters with them often feel that the children were somehow supernatural and extremely dangerous though they could not explain why.”

Online fiction forum Creepypasta Wiki is also the home of internet fiend Slender Man

And blogger Christine Stockton compiled this list of “16 terrifying encounters with ‘the black-eyed kids’,” as sourced from Reddit.

Cannock Chase has a long history of eerie happenings, according to the BBC, including sightings of a “werewolf-type creature” and a Pig-Man.

As far back as the 1940s, the Pig-Man - a half-human, half-swine, has allegedly been seen by those brave enough to venture into the woods after dark.

Witnesses recall a human body in tattered clothes, a distorted face, an unmistakable snout and the shrill squealing of the Pig-Man heard from miles around.

SEE ALSO:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (3rd October 2014), bruno dante (6th October 2014), Pris (3rd October 2014), Roisin (3rd October 2014)

6. Link to Post #64
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

bruno dante (6th October 2014), Hervé (3rd October 2014)

8. Link to Post #65
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,216 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    What are Reptilians? What's the Horus Ra? What are "Men in Black"? What is the Mothman? What are Greys? What are Shadow Beings? What are Scuttlers? What is the Grinning Man? What are those Bigfoot beings? What are fairies? What are the Black-eyed Children? What are the Anunnaki? and so on...

The Djinn, which are well documented in ancient lore, the same as the Archons described in Gnosticism? The parallels between the two are well known by scholars of such material but the main thing is that neither one are creators and both are mimickers. So are they the same kind of being or are they separate intelligence's? The safe route to take on that one is that they are the same kind of intelligence but they are also each a separate kind of intelligence too.

So are the BEC Djnn/Archons? Possibly. The same goes with all of the rest of them too. But it should be stated that, according to the NAG, the Reptilian and the Grey are two different forms of Archons.

The Djnn/Archons don't create but they choose which ever archetype/interference pattern located in the Implicate Order of our cosmic universe there is and mimick them. They choose the ones that will be the most provocative within any given time era. Sometimes they may alter and modify the original template that they are mimicking for their own nefarious purposes too.

But on the other hand, their conjurer's in Black Magic ritual's, for example, that are practiced by members in those secret cabals out there may also have a hand in choosing those archetypes/ "interference patterns/templates" too for them, the Djnn/Archons, to mimick at any given time. Nevertheless, the Djinn/Archons are the real controllers regardless if they choose to accommodate their conjurers requests on things or not because with every request that is granted, comes a trade-off... a tit for tat, a price. We'll give you this in return for that.
    I myself have experienced a Shadow Person. This happened during my very first, spontaneous OBE. It's my opinion the Shadow Person actually caused my OBE because, right before popping out of my body, I had the most intense feeling of dread.

Obviously, I can't prove this Shadow Person was really there to anyone else because I 'saw' it when I was out-of-body.

This is why, even though I myself have not 'seen' a black-eyed child, I take the subject very seriously.

What are these things we are 'seeing' with our third eye?

I wrote about my experience here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post856675k

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

BMJ (4th October 2014), bruno dante (6th October 2014), sigma6 (4th October 2014)

10. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Roisin (here)
    Quote I would like to see a re-analysis of the research to evaluate more of the peripheral factors, like time of day, year, astrological events in relation to the individual like ullie suggests, weather, geoposition... and other factors about the individuals themselves, their belief systems, psychological characteristics, their 'psychic affinity'... what mental states and emotional levels, before during and after... there is a missing key somewhere...
    You and ullie may find the following interesting:
    http://www.jsasoc.com/

Apparent Association Between Effect Size In Free Response Anomalous
    Cognition Experiments And Local Sidereal Time

S. James P. Spottiswoode
    Cognitive Sciences Laboratory, Palo Alto, CA 94301

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Abstract
    Nothing is known about the physical mechanism of anomalous cognition (AC), or ESP. A first step towards generating focused hypotheses would be the discovery of a physical parameter which clearly modulated AC performance. In this paper, an association between the local sidereal time (LST) at which a trial occurs and the resulting effect size is described. In an existing database of 1,468 free response trials, the effect size increased 340% for trials within 1 hour of 13.5 h LST (p = 0.001). A independent database of 1,015 similar trials was subsequently obtained in which trials within 1 hour of 13.5 h LST showed an effect size increase of 450% (p = 0.05) providing confirmation of the effect. Possible artifacts due to the non-uniform distribution of trials in clock time and variations of effect size with experiment are discussed and rejected as explanations. Assuming that some unknown systematic bias is not present in the data, it appears that AC performance is strongly dependent upon the LST at which the trial occurs. This is evidence of a causal connection between performance and the orientation of the receiver (i.e., a term for subject or participant), the earth and the fixed stars.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's the pdf file of that study http://www.jsasoc.com/docs/JSE-LST.pdf

The summary below of that study is from http://atransc.org/techniques/sidereal_time.htm

This article described what may be an important discovery about nonphysical phenomena, especially as it relates to transcommunication and other kinds of anomalous phenomena. In the study, Spottiswoode examined the rather large collection of psychic ability experiments he had conducted over the years to see if they pointed to a relationship between sidereal time and the psychic proficiency of his subjects. There was a direct relationship! He then asked colleagues to conduct a new set of experiments to confirm his conclusions. The results, and therefore the phenomena, were verified.

Sidereal time is star time and a sidereal day is approximately 3 minutes, 56 seconds shorter than a solar day. Thus, Local Sidereal Time (LST) moves backward in solar time about four minutes a day, two hours a month and one day a year. Anywhere you are on the planet, at the same LST you will see the same stars overhead as anyone anywhere else will at that time.

The essence of the article we are referring to is that scientists have found a direct correlation between the sidereal time of day and success in psychic ability experiments. The graph shown on this page is from Spottiswoode's article and depicts “Effect Size” on the vertical axis and “Local Sidereal Time” on the horizontal axis. “Effect Size” is the amount of deviation more or less than the expected normal for chance. The horizontal line between 0.1 and 0.2 represents the average of the graph curve. The line at 0.0 represents what would be expected with guessing. We have added a vertical, dotted line at 13.5 hours and near 19.0 hours.

To quote the report, “Evidence has been given to support a relationship between the local sidereal time at which an anomalous cognition experiment occurs and the resulting effect size. The primary association is an approximately four-fold enhancement in AC effect size at 13.5 h LST. [Anomalous Cognition (AC)” seems to be a new term for Extra Sensory Perception (ESP)—Editor] This association was found in one large data set and confirmed in another, each set comprising AC experiments with a range of free response protocols, from different laboratories and investigators. It is likely that the increase of effect size for AC trials occurring at 13.5 h LST is real, replicable across different laboratories and occurs in the diverse protocols of the ganzfeld and remote viewing experiments.”

Psi functioning seems to be a real human ability, but while it is often reported anecdotally, there has been considerable difficulty proving under controlled conditions. It may be that this difficulty has been due to the fact that researchers have been conducting experiments at different sidereal times of day. Almost a six-fold difference in performance of a psychic between 13.5 h and 18.9 h LST is substantial. And remember, 13.5 hours LST changes in solar time each day.

The evidence suggests that there is something near or beyond the edge of the Solar System that is influencing our psychic ability.

Besides explaining why psychic phenomena is so hard to prove, the reason the discovery of this relationship may be important to the study of transcommunication is that it points to an external influence on psychic ability. It should be just a matter of time before someone figures out what that influence is and what in the human brain it is influencing. Once that has been accomplished, it should be possible to enhance psychic ability with technology.

You can use an online Sidereal Time Calculator and a good downloadable clock for your computer at www.radiosky.com/sidclockdownload.html.

Source, Apparent Association between Effect Size in Free Response Anomalous Cognition Experiments and Local Sidereal Time, by S. James P. Spottiswoode, published in the Journal of Scientific Exploration, Vol. II, No. 2, 1997. You can find it at jsasoc.com.
    Awesome contribution Roisin, Dr Michael Persinger (Dr Mindcontrol for the US Military) discovered similar patterns and correlations, i.e. an increase in the degree of accuracy of imagery being received and stable magnetic field patterns in Earths atmosphere... and a negative correlation when there were magnetic storms...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

bruno dante (6th October 2014)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

What people think is reality is a nothing more than a "persistent" illusion of sorts, a virtual reality (as per Einstein) What you think is solid is created from 0.0000001 quasi solids that wink in and out of this time space, or pop up at 2 places at the same "time" and so on... and the other 99.9999 percent is NON MATTER, an intelligent "energy", or spirit, "nothingingness", the void, nirvana, dark matter, but there IS "something" there, it's just not what we call MATERIAL... it is IMMATERIAL... some kind of consciousness, atoms are the building blocks of matter... THIS IS THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF ATOMS... WORK THE LOGIC...

Even science can't completely hide this fact... it's one of those topics the more you research it, the more you can't deny it any longer... The material world is NOT the be all end all, not even the "majority" of what is out there... Supernatural events can occur within it, because they are the result of more fundamental HIGHER level aspects of reality OVERRIDING this one... and when, on rare occasion we catch a glimpse of it, we go "...oh, that must have been my imagination..."

- the gods must be laughing like children watching goldfish swimming in a pond...
    Last edited by sigma6; 5th October 2014 at 00:41.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

bruno dante (6th October 2014), genevieve (19th February 2015), Pris (4th October 2014)

14. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    the gods must be laughing like children watching goldfish swimming in a pond...
    If they are, they're a bunch of a-holes.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Ammit (5th October 2014)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Maybe... and according to John Lamb at least one of them is one serious bad 'arse' (because he think's he's God!) And when you read the New Testament, he does sound like a bad ass, but he doesn't sound like the creator of the universe... he is way too egotistical... beating his chest and concerned whether the Egyptians or the Babylonians fear him or not... and then always having to get the Israelis to do the fighting for him... sounds more like a small g god... Why would the creator of the universe need a chosen group of people to go around and kill other cultures that he doesn't like? Even if they don't worship him, why not just snap your fingers, knock out half the population, or all the ones you don't like, and then tell the rest... "OK, this is how it's going to be from now on, does anyone have a problem with that? Great... didn't thinks so..." Now get back to work!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

genevieve (19th February 2015), Pris (5th October 2014), thunder24 (5th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    Maybe... and according to John Lamb at least one of them is one serious bad 'arse' (because he think's he's God!) And when you read the New Testament, he does sound like a bad ass, but he doesn't sound like the creator of the universe... he is way too egotistical... beating his chest and concerned whether the Egyptians or the Babylonians fear him or not... and then always having to get the Israelis to do the fighting for him... sounds more like a small g god... Why would the creator of the universe need a chosen group of people to go around and kill other cultures that he doesn't like? Even if they don't worship him, why not just snap your fingers, knock out half the population, or all the ones you don't like, and then tell the rest... "OK, this is how it's going to be from now on, does anyone have a problem with that? Great... didn't thinks so..." Now get back to work!
    EXACTLY!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Pris For This Post:

sigma6 (5th October 2014)

20. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Black-eyed children

Recorded between ages 6 to 16, a few adults are noted.
    They are seen mostly at night, sometimes afternoon.
    The entire eye is black, no white area at all, quite odd.
    Some hide their eyes, witnesses think they are playing.
    They have a monotone voice more mature than a child.
    They are sometimes alone, sometimes in pairs, maybe 3.
    They want you to "invite" them into your home or car.
    They have excuses like "I'm afraid" but don't appear so,
    or I have to use the bathroom or use your telephone
    or "want something to eat", and talking strangely,
    in case of cars, want a ride somewhere like their home.
    When refused, they appear angry and demanding,
    they try to follow you, but cannot enter without invite.
    Everyone that encounters them have a sense of dread,
    like they are predators, you are a meal, or they are evil.
    They do not have characteristic mannerisms of a child.
    They seem to, at times appear, then disappear,
    Some instances of floating or supernatural activity.
    Note: if a person refuses them, and runs away,
    they will follow, however don't use extreme harm,
    unless you actually invited them into a car or house.
    This is new paranormal activity; no known history.
    First case in 1980, yet more of the events about 12/21/12,
    The environment seems to create more activity.
    Is this a result of weather modification, chem trails,
    or other things, like elite people using the dark arts?
    Not enough information to tell where they come from.
    Most cases are in America, Japan, and a few in Britain,
    yet some state that they are all over the world now.

21. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

Post UK was as follows:

“On Saturday 13th September, my wife and I were walking though Cannock Chase near to Stile Cop with our dog. Once we had entered the woodland, and the road was no longer visible, we started to hear the giggling noise of a little girl. 

“To our amazement, a child, no taller than one meter in height appeared as if out of nowhere further up the path in front of us. We stopped dead in our tracks after noticing her eyes had no colour. Her head was tilted to the side in much the same way it would appear if she had been hung. 

“She stared at us for around five minutes before running away into a densely grouped area of trees. My wife wanted to follow her, but I was having none of it.”

The above quote reminds me of how Dan Burisch talks about the men in black being j rods or aliens wearing animated dead human tissue for a disguise. Shadowstalker put the video below together where she uses a Camelot clip with Dan Burisch stating this.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

genevieve (19th February 2015)

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Sinse my post mentioning BLACK EYED CHILDREN seems to have started the subject here, there is one last thing of a scientific nature, meaning the EVIL FREQUENCY, that they share with two places I read about many years ago which also eminated the EVIL FREQUENCY. One was somewhere in northeast USA where a disabled UFO crash landed. It emits this EVIL FREQUENCY as if to warn off others of the danger of getting too close to it. The other is a small newspaper clipping telling of such a terrifying frequency being emitted from the Island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean. Many years later I joined a long-distance telephone service offering lower telephone bills and discovered that it was stationed on the Island of Diego Garcia, an American military base in the Indian Ocean, recently connected with the Crash of Flight 370 in the media.The point I am trying to make is that there is a set of frequencies which create a feeling of extreme TERROR in the human brain which the Black Eyes Children also emit proving to me that they are either Alien or products of Genetic Human Experimentation. However, the fact that they can appear and disappear adds another Alien Ability observed with other Aliens who throw a small ball in the air and just DISAPPEAR. My take is that they are either Aliens from inner earth or inter-dimentional space. They are very possibly LIFE THREATENING.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (25th April 2022), XelNaga (8th March 2022)

25. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I found some more videos on the black eyed "vaxxed" babies and their VERY bizarre development. I apologise but bitchute does not seem to link properly as a video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rhjxEJdri1Zy/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LiztfymkgzFI/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RWzmpXCnU6GN/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wWGJqTJiDcqX/
    Last edited by CurEus; 13th March 2022 at 15:03.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

BMJ (25th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4