+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Blue Planet Project

1. Link to Post #1
    Greece Avalon Member the_flyingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Blue Planet Project

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to the_flyingboy For This Post:

Camilo (13th May 2014), eaglespirit (4th January 2013), Eram (5th January 2013), Ernie Nemeth (5th January 2013), heretogrow (6th April 2014), KiwiElf (5th January 2013), Limor Wolf (6th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (6th April 2014), Shannon (21st March 2016), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Default Re: The Blue Planet Project

Quote Posted by the_flyingboy (here)
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...t.htm#CONTENTS

This is real interesting!
    From the beginning of this document:
    PREFACE

The following document is believed to be the personal notes and scientific dairy of a scientist who was contracted by the government over several years to visit all crash sites, interrogate captured Alien Life Forms and analyze all data gathered from that endeavor. He also wrote notes on or about any documents which he came in contact with, which in any way related directly or indirectly to the organization, structure or operation for the collection of such data.

This individual was discovered to have kept and maintained such personal notes and therefore was scheduled for termination. He narrowly escaped termination by the government and is currently in hiding out of this country.

We believe his involvement in these investigations span over a thirty-three (33) year period. He was soon discovered and immediately went into hiding in 1990.
    We modified his personal notes only so slightly, and only when necessary to make them flow together and read correctly.

When you read this document, it may disturb you. The real facts have a tendency to do exactly that, but this information needs to get to the general public. I caution you to use your best judgment when allowing a minor child to read this document.

At this time, to the best of the data we have available, there are at least one hundred and sixty (160) species or races of Aliens from different galaxies, stars and planets we have encountered. You will find as much data (as we have available thru 1990) on each race in the following pages, as each race is discussed. There are still more Aliens we haven't encountered yet but we feel it won't be long before we do...

There will be more to come later.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

D-Day (5th January 2013), Dawn (6th April 2014), eaglespirit (4th January 2013), Eram (5th January 2013), heretogrow (6th April 2014), KiwiElf (5th January 2013), Limor Wolf (6th April 2014), mosquito (12th January 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th April 2014), Reinhard (5th January 2013), Shannon (21st March 2016), Sierra (31st January 2015), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Pulsar project

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the_flyingboy For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th January 2013), heretogrow (6th April 2014), KiwiElf (5th January 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Sorry for my mistakes guys but its been a while

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to the_flyingboy For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th January 2013), Eram (5th January 2013), heretogrow (6th April 2014), heysoulsister (5th January 2013), KiwiElf (5th January 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th January 2013), WHOMADEGOD (5th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Pulsar project
    This second thread you opened, with the title of "http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar.../pulsprojp.pdf", looks to be a reference to the pdf file "Pulsar Project", which was linked from Blue Planet Project: Alien Life Forms you referenced in your first thread.

I merged the two threads. Here's a link to the pdf you were referencing in your second thread: Project Pulsar (pdf).

Here is a description of this pdf, taken from its opening page:
    The following document is a continuation of the Blue Planet Project, and again, is
    believed to be the personal notes and scientific dairy of a scientist who was
    contracted by the government over several years to visit all crash sites, interrogate
    captured Alien Life Forms and analyze all data gathered from that endeavor. He also
    wrote notes on or about any documents which he came in contact with, which in any
    way related directly or indirectly to the organization, structure or operation for the
    collection of such data.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th April 2014 at 05:22.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

D-Day (5th January 2013), Dawn (6th April 2014), eaglespirit (5th January 2013), Eram (5th January 2013), heretogrow (6th April 2014), heysoulsister (5th January 2013), KiwiElf (5th January 2013), Limor Wolf (6th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (6th April 2014), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th January 2013), WHOMADEGOD (5th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Jackson's Avatar
    Thanks

Whew!!!

I just spent a couple of hours going over this information. My mind is reeling. Whoever compiled all this data was very serious about it.
    I just barely scratched the surface of this info. It will take some time to get my mind around this.

However...I have previously read about most of this before, so it comes as no surprise to me.

Thanks to flying boy for bringing this to us.

Jackson
    "Sure....life on earth is expensive....but it includes a free trip around the sun"

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

Dawn (6th April 2014), eaglespirit (5th January 2013), Eram (5th January 2013), heretogrow (6th April 2014), Jean-Marie (5th January 2013), naste.de.lumina (6th April 2014), Reinhard (5th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th January 2013), WHOMADEGOD (5th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Disclosure!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

I'm just starting to read the documents, but they look very interesting to say the least.
    Someone went to a lot of trouble to formulate this information.

One interesting point that I noticed.
    He talks about many E.T.'s having implants in order to have psionic abilities and humans don't need implants one in order to have these psionic powers.

It is my firm believe that humans have a lot of abilities (just like all conscious life forms in the universe). Using technology to perform these abilities for us decreases our ability to do it from within.
    That's why so many E.T.'s need implants to have psionic powers.....they lost their natural ability for it, after using technology to do it for them.
    This is what the whole 'Lucifer - God' thing is all about in my opinion (or a big part of it anyway).
    Create things from within, or create them from outside ourselves, through the use of technology.

Just think about what you where able to do with making calculations from the head while you where a kid. Then, after you got to use the calculator, the ability to do the same from the head faded away.

telephone, television/telepathy, third eye
    internet/inner knowing
    air plane/ body generated teleportation
    central heating/body regulation of temperature ... etc, etc.

That's why I am so reticent of the use of technology in general.
    I would much rather see that we (as a human species) focus on using our born abilities to create as much as possible from within

Ahh I'm derailing from the documents I see..

of to reading some more
    Last edited by Eram; 5th January 2013 at 09:15.

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

conk (5th January 2013), DarMar (5th January 2013), Dawn (6th April 2014), heretogrow (6th April 2014), Limor Wolf (6th April 2014), naste.de.lumina (6th April 2014), Reinhard (5th January 2013), WHOMADEGOD (5th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Quote Posted by Eram (here)
    I'm just starting to read the documents, but they look very interesting to say the least.

It is my firm believe that humans have a lot of abilities (just like all conscious life forms in the universe). Using technology to perform these abilities for us decreases our ability to do it from within.
    You brought light, a very significant and important aspect I think.

Perhaps there has been a 'marketing' on a ET psychic superiority, and the whole thing is not exactly the way they want us to believe.

Spirituality jointly with medium capacity apparently seems to have significant power, considering the amount of energy that archontes use to try to keep us on instinctively.

The fact is after energy / information entering in the consciousness this is for eternity.

Jedi is our destiny.

Hugs.

Naste .
    Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 6th April 2014 at 12:20.

17. Link to Post #10
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

The document was apparently compiled in the early 90s. 25 to 30 years ago. We can imagine what ever invented?

I do not know how much misinformation has these documents but I know there is lots of good information too.

The Vatican is talking about it, Bill Clinton and others. Are they preparing some kind of disclosure?

The ability to create illusions of these people is great. Keep your eyes open.

Naste.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...tproject08.htm

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,322 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Pulsar project
    This second thread you opened, with the title of "http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar.../pulsprojp.pdf", looks to be a reference to the pdf file "Pulsar Project", which was linked from Blue Planet Project: Alien Life Forms you referenced in your first thread.

I merged the two threads. Here's a link to the pdf you were referencing in your second thread: Project Pulsar (pdf).

Here is a description of this pdf, taken from its opening page:
    The following document is a continuation of the Blue Planet Project, and again, is
    believed to be the personal notes and scientific dairy of a scientist who was
    contracted by the government over several years to visit all crash sites, interrogate
    captured Alien Life Forms and analyze all data gathered from that endeavor. He also
    wrote notes on or about any documents which he came in contact with, which in any
    way related directly or indirectly to the organization, structure or operation for the
    collection of such data.
    I cant have acces to the .pdf files !!
    Can someone download it on PA so I can have a look ?
    Thank you !

the error message is:
    Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.bibliotecapleyades.net

I dont know why but it now works after 5 or 6 attempts .
    Last edited by Nat_Lee; 9th April 2014 at 05:31.
    We are one !

19. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    I cant have acces to the .pdf files !!
    Can someone download it on PA so I can have a look ?
    Thank you !

the error message is:
    Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.bibliotecapleyades.net
    Well, that's rude of what ever is causing that .

Try this link: http://projectavalon.net/PulsarProject.pdf

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Nat_Lee (here)
    I dont know why but it now works after 5 or 6 attempts .
    Aha - probably that's because I fixed a typo in my link just before you noticed it starting to work .

20. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There are 3 more books in the BLUE PLANET PROJECT series which haven’t got as much attention:

Secrets of the Dulce Base Alien Underground
    http://blue-planet-project.com/Secre...ulce-Base.html

Remote Viewing Aliens
    http://blue-planet-project.com/Remot...iens-Book.html

Blue Planet Project Lost Chapters
    http://blue-planet-project.com/Blue-...-Chapters.html
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th March 2016 at 02:37. Reason: fixed broken links

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Life is MAGICAL, Death is NORMAL, most Humans are CRUEL.

+ Reply to Thread