+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Debate with Piers Morgan 1/7/2012 on CNN

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Alex Jones to Debate Piers Morgan 1/7/2012 on CNN

AJ is not your friend....they killed Bill Cooper and replaced him with AJ....AJ is Bill Hicks https://youtube.com/watch?v=gDW_Hj2K0wo https://youtube.com/watch?v=jUo_KM0gDXU

2. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Bill Hicks
    (From Wikipedia) William Melvin “Bill” Hicks (December 16, 1961 – February 26, 1994) was an American stand-up comedian, social critic, satirist, and musician. His material largely consisted of general discussions about society, religion, politics, philosophy, and personal issues. Hicks’ material was often controversial and steeped in dark comedy. In both his stand-up performances and during interviews, he often criticized consumerism, superficiality, mediocrity, and banality within the media and popular culture, describing them as oppressive tools of the ruling class, meant to “keep people stupid and apathetic”.

Alex Jones
    (From Wikipedia) Alexander Emerick “Alex” Jones (born February 11, 1974) is an American talk radio host, actor and filmmaker. His syndicated news/talk show The Alex Jones Show, based in Austin, Texas, airs via the Genesis Communication Network over 60 AM, FM, and shortwave radio stations across the United States and on the Internet. His websites include Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com.

Things to Consider
    1. There are crazies out there such as “Dallas Goldbug” who try and point out numerous double alias. While he’s crazy I think it’s very possible there are some real life examples and this might be one of the most likely and interesting.
    2. If you were an Evil Genius that faked your death and came back as a differnt character to high-jack the leading voice of the truth movement…wouldn’t you pick the age off 33 to die?
    3. Why, contrary to rumor, is there no clear evidence they couldn’t be the same person?
    4. Physically there’s no doubt they could be the same person. It would be nothing to get lasic surgery, nose job, ear tuck and your voice changed with today’s known medical procedures.
    5. If he was Bill Hicks it would explain perfectly why he seems over-acting in his most emotional points and almost seems demonic at times but all while presenting complete truth.
    6. Alex Jones looks much older than he claims to be.
    7. Bill Cooper once called into his show and it’s clear in follow-up radio broadcasts Alex lied about the conversation. We know he’s capable of lying.

3. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member dreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Aj is Bill hicks..... lol that's an old one, and very silly. come on.
    Blessed is he who clearly see's the world for the trees, to attain a birds eye is to turn a blizzard to a breeze.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dreamer For This Post:

13th Warrior (9th January 2013), DevilPigeon (8th January 2013), Holly Lindin (8th January 2013), Kendall (11th January 2013), Referee (31st January 2013), RMorgan (8th January 2013), seko (8th January 2013), Zelig (8th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member SEAM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,234 times in 361 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan on Gun Control Live on CNN [HD720p]

ty·ran·ni·cal
    /təˈranikəl/
    Adjective
    Exercising power in a cruel or arbitrary way.
    Characteristic of tyranny; oppressive and controlling....

Usage - "The act of using a bully pulpit under the guise of freedom to deport a US citizen for exercising his right to free speech"

Get back on the Prozac Alex..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SEAM For This Post:

New Dawn (9th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,203 times in 3,499 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan on Gun Control Live on CNN [HD720p]

Just looking at the coverage of the "Debate" in Huffington Post, and reading the comments below:

Quote "The really scary part? People actually listen to Alex Jones' radio broadcast. (On the positive side, however, tinfoil hat sales are doing very well.)"

"Disturbingly emotionally disturbed man. Extremism is our biggest enemy in America."

"Whoa. Someone needs the prozac he's decrying... "
    Alex has done some great interviews and he has gotten much relevant information out there, but he is also an arrogant blow hard. He doesn't know how to talk to people who are on a different wavelength and broaden his message. [Full disclosure, I haven't actually watched the video yet because my partner is still sleeping.] And of course the BBC and Piers Morgan have exploited that fact and deepened the view that those of us who want liberty are dangerous nuts that needed to be medicated.

This interview is one big psy-op and Jones made it a success for the powers that be.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (8th January 2013), Ouroboros (8th January 2013), PandorasBox (8th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member kaon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Alex Jones Debate with Piers Morgan 1/7/2012 on CNN

I watch the video with my morning coffee. Highly entertaining. Was there a winner? Yes. I think both. CNN/Morgan got their/his message across and so did Jones. Morgan wanted Jones to come in, guns blazing and he got exactly what he wanted, a loose cannon. Jones wanted to further the agenda by bring other issues to light on MSM. He did.

Now, we have some varying opinions on this "interview" here on Avalon, but lets take a look at the MSN/CNN audience. What does the average person watching that think? That's what matters the most, in my opinion. Bringing issues to the masses was an agenda for both of them. We can call it a win, loss or draw, but I will go with a win.
    Ask not what Avalon can do for you, but what you can do for Avalon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kaon For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (8th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #47
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

And here it starts, guess who mister shill himself Glenn Beck is beginning his show by ridiculing and debunking. Well guess what, after last night he has plenty of ammunition to do so. In one fell swoop, Alex has thoroughly discredited himself, and the entire truth movement.

Way to go Alex.
    Last edited by Fred Steeves; 8th January 2013 at 14:23.

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 times in 132 posts

Hello

Mr Jones gave CNN what they wanted. They wanted one of America's biggest consipracy activists come on the show and act like a nut job.

Yes Mr Jones is widlly known in many circles and small amount of people will understand Mr Jones and his personality and think his interview was ok.

The billions of people still sleeping and any of them watching this will likely see a nut job and dimiss him.

Mr Jones could have put his point accross with passion without acting like he was on fire.

I for one cannot believe his interview was a sucess.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hamish For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (8th January 2013), Fred Steeves (8th January 2013), gripreaper (8th January 2013), Ontarioguy (8th January 2013), Ruby L. (8th January 2013)

14. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

I watched that that last night. I had many thoughts but in the end there was no way they were going to let Alex outta there unscathed. Alex had a lot to say, but Morgan just wanted one simple answer that Alex wouldn't give.

Tough night for Alex though. I really felt bad for him but it takes a lot of moxy to do what he did by going on that show by himself without any nets. Question is would Morgan go on Alex's show totally like Alex did his show. No net. All in all that Morgan's show where he can get his message through by bringing on a lawyer and destroying when he wasn't there to defend himself. So kudos to Alex for putting himself out there like David Icke. That takes a set of kahones.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (8th January 2013), Holly Lindin (8th January 2013), Kendall (11th January 2013), Kindling (8th January 2013), Ontarioguy (8th January 2013), thunder24 (9th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,189 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)
    And here it starts, guess who mister shill himself Glenn Beck is beginning his show by ridiculing and debunking. Well guess what, after last night he has plenty of ammunition to do so. In one fell swoop, Alex has thoroughly discredited himself, and the entire truth movement.

Way to go Alex.
    I personally think Alex made a mistake going on CNN with Peirs Morgan, he didn't pick his fight wisely IMO....

Anyone familiar with Jones knows he's an in your face and loud type of dude.....Piers made Alex look stupid with the 35 murders in Britain and a couple other stats (number props), but Alex also controlled the interview in a rude way.....as others state, this was a win win lose lose situation and Piers got to mop up Alex with his next guest.........I'd say Piers came` out on top with the remainder of his show.

Alex picked the wrong network and show to try to get his message out.....CNN and other "propaganda experts" will use Alex, chew him up and spit him out now. Yikes!

ADDED: Alex (IMO) came across as a potentially "violent", "radical" and "aggressive" GUN OWNER...exactly what the left and controlled propaganda machine known as CNN wanted......
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 8th January 2013 at 14:47.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

BrianEn (8th January 2013), EsmaEverheart (8th January 2013), Gardener (12th January 2013), Kindling (8th January 2013), Ontarioguy (8th January 2013), Snookie (8th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #51
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,618 times in 504 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)

Way to go Alex.
    I personally think Alex made a mistake going on CNN with Peirs Morgan, he didn't pick his fight wisely IMO....

Anyone familiar with Jones knows he's an in your face and loud type of dude.....Piers made Alex look stupid with the 35 murders in Britain and a couple other stats (number props), but Alex also controlled the interview in a rude way.....as others state, this was a win win lose lose situation and Piers got to mop up Alex with his next guest.........I'd say Piers came` out on top with the remainder of his show.

Alex picked the wrong network and show to try to get his message out.....CNN and other "propaganda experts" will use Alex, chew him up and spit him out now. Yikes!

I can agree with that. They ended up using the greatest weapon to use against him. Himself, Alex can be his worst own enemy just like I"m my own worst enemy.
    There will come a day when we know our true history.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BrianEn For This Post:

Kindling (8th January 2013), Ontarioguy (8th January 2013), Snookie (8th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #52
    Scotland Avalon Member Ouroboros's Avatar
    Thanks

I have just watched the interview Piers O'meara had with Jesse Ventura back in September

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y40W...e_gdata_player

What a contrast between the two interviews. In his September interview Jesse manages to calmly put across his point of view in a measured and controlled manner making some excellent points that may not have been on your average Americans radar.

As a counter CNN have brought in AJ in a calculated move knowing fine well he will redress the balance and discredit the truth movement. AJ played a blinder for them.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ouroboros For This Post:

Fred Steeves (8th January 2013), SKAWF (8th January 2013), Snookie (8th January 2013)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

This somewhat explains the "damage" Jones did to himself.....and possibly others. Uninformed people will hear and believe what CNN and other news outlets like this one below says....

This is what I meant in my last post about Piers "mopping" up Alex with his next guest!

This whole ordeal was for the left to state their claim about the need for "gun control", and in my opinion it worked out quite well for them...

Quote Piers Morgan produced what was perhaps one of the most compelling pieces of television in a while when he brought Alex Jones, the creator of a White House petition to get Morgan deported, on his CNN show. The intense two-part interview got increasingly heated . In the segment immediately succeeding the Jones interview, featuring lawyer Alan Dershowitz, Morgan reacted to the interview, describing Jones as “rambling” and “unhinged.”

Morgan told Dershowitz right at the outset that people like Jones are precisely why he’s “so concerned about the lack of gun control.” He described Jones as “pathological” and “unhinged,” and noted the irony of how rude Jones appeared to him, when Morgan is normally accused of being rude to and interrupting his guests by critics. He said he tried to stay calm all throughout the interview and Jones’ “ranting.”

Dershowitz described Jones as an “exhibit” of someone who a reasonable person could look at and say they don’t want that particular individual to have a gun. He told Morgan that he would feel uncomfortable having an argument with Jones in his home, considering his temper and the fact he has 50 guns at his disposal.

Morgan expressed concern with Jones’ particular influence, with millions of people listening to his “nonsense.” Dershowitz dismissed Jones as a crazed conspiracy theorist, and credited Morgan for exposing his ramblings to a general audience.

After playing a clip of the interview, Morgan said Jones isn’t interested in the “nuances” of the debate, he just wants to make his point without hearing any evidence to the contrary.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/piers-mor...-and-unhinged/
    ADDED: Alex screwed up BIGTIME

I may be over-reacting, but, this could be the beginning of the end for Alex Jones and his infowar business that he created......
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 8th January 2013 at 15:27.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (8th January 2013), Fred Steeves (8th January 2013), Gardener (12th January 2013)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

Quote Posted by Ouroboros (here)
    I have just watched the interview Piers O'meara had with Jesse Ventura back in September

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y40W...e_gdata_player

What a contrast between the two interviews. In his September interview Jesse manages to calmly put across his point of view in a measured and controlled manner making some excellent points that may not have been on your average Americans radar.

As a counter CNN have brought in AJ in a calculated move knowing fine well he will redress the balance and discredit the truth movement. AJ played a blinder for them.
    i agree. in the second interview ventura got the measure of morgan

but when they first met.....

maybe alex didnt do enough research or something....

that said, after watching the jones morgan vid yet again....
    there are a couple of painful to watch parts.....
    and a few soundbyte clips that will ruin jones.....
    but its probably gone viral!

if your goal is to get word out to people
    even bad publicity is good
    Last edited by SKAWF; 8th January 2013 at 15:16.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th January 2013), Referee (31st January 2013)

26. Link to Post #55
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

David Icke would of nailed Piers.. but thats because he's had experience with the likes of Piers and Icke would of certainly not made himself look like the cookie monster with a message.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (8th January 2013), Holly Lindin (8th January 2013), Ontarioguy (8th January 2013), Ruby L. (8th January 2013)

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,032 times in 2,211 posts

In one fell swoop, Alex has thoroughly discredited himself, and the entire truth movement.
    Perhaps this was exactly what he intended to do...?

discredit the entire 'truth movement'

Lead them down the garden path (over a period of time)...then mug them.

As I dislike and distrust Alex Jones..I'm quite enjoying his fall from grace..

29. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (8th January 2013)

30. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

So the charade continues. The mainstream media needs to paint conspiracy nuts, preppers, alternative info junkies, and extremists with the same brush, in order to make their case that we are all crazy and therefore the gun legislation is definitely needed. The liberals and scared sheeple are lapping it up like little puppy dogs. Watch, the next thing they'll do is find some white supremacist prepper in a cabin out in Montana with a thousand guns and false flag and patsy him to create more fear.

They're damn good at what they do, and they know the psyche better than we do ourselves. I just can't get a real good read on whether the collective is ready to wake up and this is gonna backfire on them. Jones is right about one thing, most of middle America is not going to hand in their guns.

So, therefore the country is divided at a time when we need to be united more than ever? Looks like their oldest trick in the book may be working like a charm.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 8th January 2013 at 16:03.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (8th January 2013), Gardener (12th January 2013), SilentFeathers (8th January 2013), ViralSpiral (8th January 2013)

32. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I'm going to listen to his show today, for a little while anyway, one more time. If he starts out with the same paranoid and self justification crap he displays on this after show video that Referee posted, then I'm done with the whole Infowars deal. I'll just get more of my information from here.

If last night was truly just Alex being Alex, and not something more insidious, then he would do well personally, and for the sake of his family, to take a nice long hiatus, and do some deep introspection. If he doesn't take the old philosopher's advice of "know thyself" very seriously, and very soon, then he's heading for some real troubled waters.

I'll wish him well in his travels if he keeps this up, but I won't continue being a part of feeding that disturbed energy. Very sad to watch...

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    So the charade continues. The mainstream media needs to paint conspiracy nuts, preppers, alternative info junkies, and extremists with the same brush, in order to make their case that we are all crazy and therefore the gun legislation is definitely needed. The liberals and scared sheeple are lapping it up like little puppy dogs. Watch, the next thing they'll do is find some white supremacist prepper in a cabin out in Montana with a thousand guns and false flag and patsy him to create more fear.

They're damn good at what they do, and they know the psyche better than we do ourselves. I just can't get a real good read on whether the collective is ready to wake up and this is gonna backfire on them. Jones is right about one thing, most of middle America is not going to hand in their guns.

So, therefore the country is divided at a time when we need to be united more than ever? Looks like their oldest trick in the book may be working like a charm.
    TPTB are great "fiddle" players....guess who are the "fiddles"

I'm seeing headlines about this all over MSM that are not, well, "good".....anti-gun people up high are in love with Alex Jones right now!

Some MSM headlines;

Man behind ‘Deport Piers Morgan’ petition has meltdown on Morgan’s show

Alex Jones' uncontrolled explosion on Piers Morgan

Conspiracy nut Alex Jones goes bananas on Piers Morgan's show ...

Pro-Gun Advocate Alex Jones Goes Completely Berserk On Piers

Alex Jones brings the crazy to Piers Morgan show

Alex Jones Goes Crazy On Piers Morgan

Gun advocate Alex Jones, of petition to deport Piers Morgan, freaks

Alex Jones Flips Out on Piers Morgan During Interview, Promises 1776 Redux

There are many more!!!!
    SilentFeathers

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Fred Steeves (8th January 2013), modwiz (8th January 2013), Ontarioguy (8th January 2013)

35. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,472 times in 8,541 posts

I'm going to listen to his show today, for a little while anyway, one more time. If he starts out with the same paranoid and self justification crap he displays on this after show video that Referee posted, then I'm done with the whole Infowars deal. I'll just get more of my information from here.

If last night was truly just Alex being Alex, and not something more insidious, then he would do well personally, and for the sake of his family, to take a nice long hiatus, and do some deep introspection. If he doesn't take the old philosopher's advice of "know thyself" very seriously, and very soon, then he's heading for some real troubled waters.

I'll wish him well in his travels if he keeps this up, but I won't continue being a part of feeding that disturbed energy. Very sad to watch...
    Yup I saw him on "The View" a couple years ago -- he was exactly the same on that show and they had to kick him off. All he did was try to yell as many things as he could in a short amount a time as possible. I think this is just who he is.

Too bad because, armed with the same stats Alex had for that debate, it could have easily made a better point and even won the debate. Piers was counting on Alex to repeat his "View" performance, so he could carry on the rest of his show in the tone that he did. I don't know how Alex could have fallen for that .... makes me wonder.

Also notice that Piers, for the show, had changed his stance to only wanting one type of rifle and one type of magazine banned. That's not his real position at all.

Gotta keep that TV off ... lol!
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 8th January 2013 at 16:35.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (8th January 2013), Fred Steeves (8th January 2013), Holly Lindin (8th January 2013), modwiz (8th January 2013), Ontarioguy (8th January 2013), Ruby L. (8th January 2013), RUSirius (8th January 2013), SKAWF (9th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 3 13 15 LastLast