+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields (was: Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy changing the world!)

1. Link to Post #21
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Default Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields (was: Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy changing the world!)

Whist I stand by my earlier post and recommend the video for the really kewl graphics, I have had time to consider the presentation.

I believe this to be a SPOOF. Misinformation and misdirection. A very well produced con:-)

Another thing am now certain about, CERN does have a comedy club:-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

Mad Hatter (10th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields (was: Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy changing the world!)

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Furthermore this thread isn't about CERN but about the make up of our electro-magneto-plasma universe!
    ever wonder if people even read certain material or just instantly make up their mind based off a few key words?

I see this video as the experimental proof of the "Electric universe" set of theories, basically the key to how "reality" works.

this has NOTHING to do with cern (lets make that nice and clear eh?)

you are doing yourself a disservice by not viewing this video, and even more of a disservice by not viewing the videos THEN commenting in this thread..

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    Whist I stand by my earlier post and recommend the video for the really kewl graphics, I have had time to consider the presentation.

I believe this to be a SPOOF. Misinformation and misdirection. A very well produced con:-)

I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about, watch the video that is over 50 min long (the second video) this is very viable/plausible science & very interesting in how it corroborates other theory.

Thank you Kimberly, excellent find
    Last edited by TargeT; 16th January 2013 at 04:24.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

161803398 (16th January 2013), Bald (12th March 2024), Bo Atkinson (17th January 2013), DeDukshyn (17th January 2013), Delight (27th March 2013), Hervé (16th January 2013), jagman (16th January 2013), Kimberley (16th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), modwiz (16th January 2013), mosquito (16th January 2013), Star Tsar (22nd February 2013), zebowho (17th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

What could go wrong? They are simply colliding sub atomic particles into each other, At nearly the speed of light lol The plasma balls are interesting. Reminds me of the WW11 pilots reports of the foo fighters.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Kimberley (16th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Regarding free energy, I'm not sure I'd want to be a/the singular person who attempts to bring free energy to the world. And succeeds.

That's quite the busload of an entirely new palette of karmic colors, to be taking on.

Imagine being in a situation, where the best that can happen, is the entire dam wall falls at once. Evenly, everywhere. The most gentle flood possible, with the lowest possible pressure and water level difference. And that's the best that can be done.

Alarm bells everywhere, for a long time, even thrown into everyone's faces, for as long as possible, before it actually happens. The moment must appear as fated, normal, and as anticlimactic as possible.

If not, the ensuing mess, could end us all.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th January 2013 at 04:47.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

161803398 (16th January 2013), araucaria (16th January 2013), AwakeInADream (16th January 2013), Calz (16th January 2013), DeDukshyn (17th January 2013), eaglespirit (16th January 2013), Flash (17th January 2013), Hervé (16th January 2013), Kimberley (16th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), Marianne (16th January 2013), meeradas (16th January 2013), mosquito (16th January 2013), Nickolai (16th January 2013), PurpleLama (16th January 2013), RunningDeer (16th January 2013), ulli (16th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Ireland Avalon Member Snoweagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,632 times in 1,021 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

I'm not exactly sure what you are talking about, watch the video that is over 50 min long (the second video) this is very viable/plausible science & very interesting in how it corroborates other theory.

Why would the Swiss build such an elaborate scientific building of such geometry in the first place? What is the significance of the shape and peripheral spiraling?
    Why would "someone" copy the shape of a building for their experiment?
    The natural cosmos does not produce "cup" shaped magnets so why place the cups as done in the video?
    Claim of hundreds (or thousands) of experiments, yet the entire apparatus looked pristine new, so where is the "lone" experimenters workshop or lab?
    The fact the experimenter had shown a chart with various aligned cups at multiple skews yet never mentioned impact of turning the cups around making a ball; why not?

I believe this experiment is valid only for when the cups are reversed and they effectively make a ball shape. All the results of the experiment will still be valid, same plasma, fields etc.
    This would also explain the design of the CERN building as well, as the experiment could be attempted inside, as the building was made of steel and would have produced the "top" cup and mother earth and the basement would have produced the "bottom" cup. Clearly oriented opposite to portrayed in the video.

By arranging the cups into a ball configuration would not change the magnetic fields relationships as portrayed.

So the experiment is valid in that is shows field relationships. I agree.
    It proves a point about plasma fields, I agree.

But suggesting the magnetic fields are generated dependent on the video cup arrangement I believe is incorrect and therefore misleading.
    Furthermore, until we have seen this experiment repeated by others and seen some experimental data then I am convinced, as presented, this is misdirection.

The quality of the video production was extremely good too:-)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoweagle For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    This is extremely amazing energy discovery by David LaPoint in the "free energy arena"
    Sweet !
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

161803398 (16th January 2013), a1exanderga11ier (6th March 2013), Calz (16th January 2013), Debra (16th January 2013), Delight (27th March 2013), eaglespirit (16th January 2013), Hervé (16th January 2013), Kimberley (16th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), Marianne (16th January 2013), Snoweagle (11th June 2016), TargeT (16th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields (was: Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy changing the world!)

I just changed this thread title from:
    Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy that is changing the world !
    to:
    Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields (was: Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy changing the world!)
    The thread has gotten off to a bit of a rocky start, but I am hopeful for it.

Some key issues have been noticed already:
    • Dave LaPoint's presentation of the shape of these "bowl shaped" plasma "primer fields" is very well done.
    • The similarity of shape with an iconic building at CERN is intriguing, but was (in my view) distracting in this thread so far.
    • The energy that could be unleashed here, both as a matter of physics, and as a matter of our human civilization, has both awesome and dreadful potentials.
    • From a couple of the links in my previous post just above, LaPoint comes from unknown history and apparently can be quite difficult and arrogant in response to questions.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

161803398 (16th January 2013), a1exanderga11ier (6th March 2013), Aurelius (19th January 2013), Bo Atkinson (19th January 2013), Calz (16th January 2013), Debra (16th January 2013), DeDukshyn (17th January 2013), eaglespirit (16th January 2013), Hervé (16th January 2013), Kimberley (16th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), Marianne (16th January 2013), Reinhard (16th January 2013), Snoweagle (11th June 2016), TargeT (16th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields (was: Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy changing the world!)

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz;617101[...

very few people understand, the physicist at CERN after turning it on said that they won't understand its effects for up to 10 years...

what few noticed was the day they turned it on High...

Enough is enough!

Rocky: check this thread: Sinkholes, the punched through kind before connecting un-connectables via never substantiated innuendoes!

Furthermore this thread isn't about CERN but about the make up of our electro-magneto-plasma universe!
    hey Grump you been snorting the New Moon dust again?

from 2010...

Quote Billions of particles flying off from each LHC collision are tracked at four CERN detectors -- and then in collaborating laboratories around the globe -- to establish when and how they come together and what shapes they take... link
    what they are telling us since the beginning is they're throwing sheet at the fan to see what happens...

and the day of the first explosion, the sink hole appeared, cause and effect is a part of science, whether you are interested is up to you...

I put this technology together over 30 years ago and had a professor tell me to toss it in a lock box until the world was ready...

by head snap reaction from even friends I'll just shut up and go back to what I was doing...

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    by head snap reaction from even friends I'll just shut up and go back to what I was doing...
    how about a little more explanation and expansion on what you are trying to bring up instead of something that seems very close to "off topic" thread derailment, the videos have little to do with CERN & they have a lot to do with plasmatic reactions & theory that up-to-now have been the most complete explanation of how astral bodies act as they do.

if what ever you were posting was attempting to be on topic, then by all means expand on it, currently it doesn't seem applicable at all as, yet again, this thread really is only marginally related to CERN.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Hervé (16th January 2013), Kimberley (16th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), modwiz (16th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

hey Grump you been snorting the New Moon dust again?

from 2010...

Quote Billions of particles flying off from each LHC collision are tracked at four CERN detectors -- and then in collaborating laboratories around the globe -- to establish when and how they come together and what shapes they take... link
    what they are telling us since the beginning is they're throwing sheet at the fan to see what happens...

and the day of the first explosion, the sink hole appeared, cause and effect is a part of science, whether you are interested is up to you...

I put this technology together over 30 years ago and had a professor tell me to toss it in a lock box until the world was ready...

Rocky, these are still words with no substantiation of any correlation to a sinkhole that occurred at the end of days of torrential rains in a city build on unconsolidated volcanic ashes and compounded with a very bad "plumbing" (storm sewer) system. Plus there was no CERN being fired for the previous sinkhole of similar size which opened a couple of years prior in that same city following a similar rain downpour and with that same bad city-plumbing system: not correlatable to CERN!

Unless you decide to substantiate you statements, the latter remain some kind of private jokes or innuendoes akin to psy-ops designed to confuse people.

Enough of that.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

buckminster fuller (27th March 2013), Kimberley (16th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), TargeT (16th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

the topic is energy created from a CERN reaction isn't it?

MIT has created an alloy that draws energy from heat...

I've been watching...

the technology is almost there...

now the reason I had the CERN and Sink Hole in mind, was trying to figure out if there is some sort of dark matter plasma, and if the collision could possibly set off a snowball affect, tumbling and gathering size and matter until it is the size of the sinkhole...

now, can this type of energy be tapped to produce the effect for...

-Asteroid-Deflection-Mission-Seeks-Smashing-Ideas...

Before either of these threads showed up, it was on my mind, because of the Feb 15th Astroid

exactly one month before they tell us they are looking for ideas... Jan 15th

They allowed the technology video out, maybe it was for us to tell them how it could be used for their application...

if we need it to go away, we better work quick...

remember a perfectly round sinkhole with smooth sides are as common as 2 Skyscrapers to fall straight down collapsing perfectly into itself...

I think black ops has the technology needed for Asteroid bashing, so what could possibly be outside of that realm, unless it is dimensional and part of losing the looking glass is not seeing what the "other side" is doing?

could a particle shot into the other dimension bounce back a particle the size of the sink hole...

isn't a black hole a dimensional opening?

take the black ops Shuttle out to the hole, fire the weapon in at a direction it reflects back into the object...

ok sorry thinking out loud, now back to the discussion about amazing power of primer fields

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 16th January 2013 at 07:22.

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

no .

ok sorry thinking out loud, now back to the discussion about amazing power of primer fields

good

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

eaglespirit (16th January 2013), Kimberley (16th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), TargeT (16th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    no .
    ever wonder if people even read certain material or just instantly make up their mind based off a few key words?

sorry but...

I know you mean well Rocky.. haha :D
    Where are you?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (17th January 2013), eaglespirit (16th January 2013), Kimberley (16th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #34
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

I see this video as the experimental proof of the "Electric universe" set of theories, basically the key to how "reality" works.

this has NOTHING to do with cern (lets make that nice and clear eh?)

you are doing yourself a disservice by not viewing this video, and even more of a disservice by not viewing the videos THEN commenting in this thread..

"Symbols of an alien sky" thats what came in to my mind.

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Regarding free energy, I'm not sure I'd want to be a/the singular person who attempts to bring free energy to the world. And succeeds.

That's quite the busload of an entirely new palette of karmic colors, to be taking on.

Imagine being in a situation, where the best that can happen, is the entire dam wall falls at once. Evenly, everywhere. The most gentle flood possible, with the lowest possible pressure and water level difference. And that's the best that can be done.

Alarm bells everywhere, for a long time, even thrown into everyone's faces, for as long as possible, before it actually happens. The moment must appear as fated, normal, and as anticlimactic as possible.

If not, the ensuing mess, could end us all.
    The moment must appear as fated, normal, and as anticlimactic as possible.

It Will !!!

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

161803398 (16th January 2013), 1inMany (16th January 2013), AwakeInADream (16th January 2013), Calz (16th January 2013), DeDukshyn (17th January 2013), Kimberley (16th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), Marianne (16th January 2013), RunningDeer (16th January 2013), TargeT (16th January 2013)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

Another famous dome: https://youtube.com/watch?

I was thinking King Solomon's temple might have had a dome but apparently it didn't.
    Last edited by 161803398; 16th January 2013 at 16:15.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Last edited by 161803398; 16th January 2013 at 17:23.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Mad Hatter (10th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Im not sure if I am going to be making a point here or a digression But I have some thoughts. One of them is related to my fascination with how much the ancient people knew.

I saw in one of the posts on the other forum that someone had commented that "The rotating plasma was also produced by Kiril Chukanov and Nikola Tesla. In fact, David LaPointe's plasma demonstration is an improvement on Tesla's button lamp".

I was looking up Tesla's button lamp (which I know nothing about) and I found this comment which is something I hadn't actually fully realized:

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. (Nikola Tesla)

Sadly, our present state of mathematical physics shows just how correct Tesla was, where mathematical concepts like the Big Bang, Wormholes and time travel, String Theory, etc. now dominate physics (and have no relation to physical reality). "

One of the problems with our understanding exactly how much the ancient people did know is that they came to understand the world and the universe in a much different way than we do today probably on the basis of thousands of years of experimentation handed down over generations and generations. Our way of thinking is linear.

Someone else said that Mr. LaPoint is going to have to prove his theory mathematically - even if its right; its not right if he can't "prove" it with a blackboard and a piece of chalk.
    Last edited by 161803398; 16th January 2013 at 17:34.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

a1exanderga11ier (6th March 2013), Bo Atkinson (17th January 2013), Hervé (17th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), TargeT (16th January 2013)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

These may be the resultant magnetic fields and their integration, but my understanding of it is the origins are in a pair of 2d fields in interaction, one advanced or 'outside' the other, from our point of view.

That the outer-inner difference is the descriptor for voltage, and then magnetism/current. That the outer 2d field that makes up the particle/wave vortex is the 292,000 miles per second wave spoken of by Wheatstone and Tesla, and then Eric Dollard.....and the inner 2d field is the more major source of component current/magnetism/mass.

Thus, between the two..as a pair that forms and inner outer cyclone like 'living vortex', we get complex fields, linear time, mass, light, matter, locked lattice structures (elements) and so on. This also takes into account FTL, quantum effects, psychic effect, dimensions, and so on (as secondary function), which is, in my estimation... ONLY possible via a pair of 2d fields in vortex integration.

We ~KNOW~ the psychic part exits, and the spooky action at a distance, the dimensional beings and so on, and the only functional explanation for it all, at this time, is a pair of 2d fields in vortex integration, as viewed from our standpoint. the FTL situation, the timeless situation, the spooky action at distance, the quantum entanglement, the dreaming of being elsewhere and out of time, remote viewing, timelines, my own temporal anomalies on a DAILY basis... and so on....all of that being a facet of information flow in one of the 2d fields. (Ie, data flow across time and space, in a non linear manner, that it can be tied to a 2d origin point as a fundamental expression)

And that all 'manipulation' devices, for space time use some combination of these effects..and that the 'leading' fields is the voltage field and is thus the more easy to implement.

That what he has, is a linear time 3d space/time mechanistic visualization and descriptor for the resultant 2d field integrations into a dual spin vortex, one in and one out. That based upon the proper field and orientation descriptors..that it works as a macro example, across the various levels of global scaling. Works in the context of a 3d linear time world/universe.

We are immersed in a specific angular VIEWPOINT, not a matrix, although the two could be equated.

We exist and look at things from a specific position, that we have conflated with the idea of it being fully representative of reality.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th January 2013 at 20:48.

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (19th January 2013), D-Day (17th January 2013), eaglespirit (16th January 2013), Ernie Nemeth (22nd January 2013), Hervé (17th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), TargeT (16th January 2013), ThePythonicCow (17th January 2013), zebowho (17th January 2013)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 161803398 (here)
    Im not sure if I am going to be making a point here or a digression But I have some thoughts. One of them is related to my fascination with how much the ancient people knew.

I saw in one of the posts on the other forum that someone had commented that "The rotating plasma was also produced by Kiril Chukanov and Nikola Tesla. In fact, David LaPointe's plasma demonstration is an improvement on Tesla's button lamp".

I was looking up Tesla's button lamp (which I know nothing about) and I found this comment which is something I hadn't actually fully realized:

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality. (Nikola Tesla)

Sadly, our present state of mathematical physics shows just how correct Tesla was, where mathematical concepts like the Big Bang, Wormholes and time travel, String Theory, etc. now dominate physics (and have no relation to physical reality). "

One of the problems with our understanding exactly how much the ancient people did know is that they came to understand the world and the universe in a much different way than we do today probably on the basis of thousands of years of experimentation handed down over generations and generations. Our way of thinking is linear.

Someone else said that Mr. LaPoint is going to have to prove his theory mathematically - even if its right; its not right if he can't "prove" it with a blackboard and a piece of chalk.
    Which is why science stands as as being accurately accused of being the dominant form of religion in the most up to date aspects of technical evolution.

The origins of the religious mindset in humanity never went away when the idea and reality of science was proposed.

Those people still exist, and many of them are in the world of science, with little recognition of how they corral and gauntlet themselves into a blocked existence. Same as religion. Basic human function arises in science, no matter how it may seem on the surface to not be so.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

161803398 (17th January 2013), Bo Atkinson (17th January 2013), CosmicManofLight (22nd February 2013), eaglespirit (16th January 2013), Hervé (17th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (17th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast