+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields (was: Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy changing the world!)

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

Default Re: Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields (was: Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy changing the world!)

Last time I vividly saw Angels (?) someone put a Tibetan singing bowl on my chest , while lying down doing meditation, not joking by the way.

Now i'm thinking I want to sit up and have 2 people either side so I can have the double bowl effect

Quote Ceremonial Tibetan "singing bowls" are beginning to give up their secrets.

The water-filled bowls, when rubbed with a leather-wrapped mallet, exhibit a lively dance of water droplets as they emit a haunting sound.

Now slow-motion video has unveiled just what occurs in the bowls; droplets can actually bounce on the water's surface.

A report in the journal Nonlinearity mathematically analyses the effect and could shed light on other fluid processes, such as fuel injection.

This article is quite interesting and loosely related, worth watching the video on the page that I link
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13972556
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

161803398 (17th January 2013), bennycog (4th February 2013), conk (19th January 2013), D-Day (17th January 2013), eaglespirit (2nd February 2013), greybeard (16th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), TargeT (16th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Dave LaPoint's Primer Fields (was: Bizarre Discovery at CERN... Plasma Energy changing the world!)

Tesla's wireless energy tower used this same shape as well...

and the wireplacement is reminecent of the CERN dome.....

interesting..
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

161803398 (17th January 2013), Arc (17th January 2013), bennycog (4th February 2013), Christine (10th February 2013), Dorjezigzag (17th January 2013), eaglespirit (2nd February 2013), Hervé (17th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), Muzz (17th March 2013), Snoweagle (11th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Hey just here to give this a bump... I feel this is important.. Much love!

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

161803398 (17th January 2013), bennycog (4th February 2013), conk (6th February 2013), eaglespirit (2nd February 2013), greybeard (17th January 2013), Hervé (17th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), Snoweagle (11th June 2016), TargeT (17th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Friday & Saturday Edit:
    I watched the part 1 video just now. I liked the presentation after a rough start concerning the mention of CERN. I too feel "science stands as being accurately accused of being the dominant form of religion".

After 15 minutes i expected he possibly used the cern dome example as sort of a kind gesture to the orthodoxy. I wondered all the way through part 1: Why doesn't he call the bowls magnets or bowl shaped magnets? I think he wants to make some further distinctions. I will watch more of his vids.

As to the CERN dome spiral potential (wrong assumption)... This had reminded me of a spherical coil half... I found that electrical coils shaped like a sphere have interesting properties but i did not try his little steel ball experiments. These seem fascinating. Would dome shaped electro magnets perform as his bowls do? Thats for another topic.

Thanks 161803398 on the Tesla quote-- Did you find it in a recognized source? It is one of my favorite Tesla quotes too, but my source was removed from the web, last i looked for it. Yes those button lamps were "one wire" light bulbs, described in Teslas book of patents. Good point there. I kept wondering where exactly he had his electrodes. Also what does he expect from patents? May we live in interesting times.

I was motivated enough by the bowls to get out some ring shaped ceramic magnets, of low strength. These are not bowls at all but curiosity got to me after David mentioned distorted bowls. They don't 'shoot' my little neodymium magnets, nor even center them, (wrong stuff). I believe structure is key, but are the bowls with holes significant at the human scale of structure? Will electro magnets wound on a bowl shaped surface manifest any of Davids effects?

With google searching i see the dome structure is wooden segments, between wooden ribs. I don't see a spiral path there but the segments slope in opposite directions from the closest rib in this picture. Besides i have speculated too much in this post!

source:http://www.e-architect.co.uk/switzer...ation_cern.htm
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 19th January 2013 at 19:21.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

eaglespirit (2nd February 2013), Kimberley (18th January 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), TargeT (18th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,246 posts

"A false-color image of our Milky Way as seen in a projection that shows the galactic center at the center of the image, the plane of the galaxy stretching across the central band, and the two arc-shaped radio lobes of emission seen extending north and south of the plane. Several of the newly discovered magnetic structures are labeled. Credit: Carretti et al., and Nature (Phys.org)—Two years ago, CfA astronomers reported the discovery of giant, twin lobes of gamma-ray emission protruding about 50,000 light-years above and below the plane of our Milky Way galaxy, and centered on the supermassive black hole at our galaxy's core. The scientists argued then that the bubbles were produced either by an eruption from the black hole sometime in the past, or else by a burst of star formation in that vicinity.

It now appears that these giant bubbles of hot gas can be seen at radio wavelengths as well. Writing in the new issue of the journal Nature, CfA astronomer Gianni Bernardi and eight of his colleagues describe finding humongous lobes of radio emission emanating from the Galactic Center. Moreover, the emission is polarized, a general property that electromagnetic radiation can have; some sunglasses take advantage of the fact that reflected sunlight becomes polarized. In the case of radio wavelengths, the explanation for polarization is the presence of strong magnetic fields. The scientists calculate that the radio lobes, which closely match the gamma-ray lobes in overall dimensions but which contain three ridge-like substructures, are probably polarized by the presence of strong magnetic fields that extend out of the galactic plane in both directions for tens of thousands of light-years, and which contain an energy roughly equivalent to the total current output of the Sun for a time equal to the lifetime of the universe. They argue that the activity is driven by star-formation activity, rather than black-hole activity, and that it originates in a region around the Galactic Center about 650 light-years in size. Not least, the scientists argue that the ridges seen in the magnetically-shaped outflow are the result of several episodes of star-formation that constitute a phonograph-like record of star formation in this region over at least the past ten million years."

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2013-01-giant-m...enter.html#jCp

http://phys.org/news/2013-01-giant-m...ic-center.html

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 161803398 For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (1st February 2013), eaglespirit (2nd February 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), penn (10th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Part 2:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=2NogyJ0k8Kw

Just noticed this on FB and he seems to have gotten the patent claims he himself wanted, (but not some extras which his attorney wanted).

This work on his Youtube pages has been the most inspiring stuff i have seen in the longest time. Possibly it is the radical nature along with live views of magnetic experiments... Yet, again in this pt2 youtube, i'm stumped on the structure of his magnetic bowl constructuon. There were many still photos linked somewhere on his pages which might have appeared like the construction process of bowls. But the images seen there did not seem like structured-monolithic-solids--Perhaps more like varying composites of differing magnetic structures, all combined [?]

I wish there were a place to discuss structural theory of the universe with fools like myself, (People born on April 1st). I had once wanted to search for a plasma-thermal connection:
    http://harmoniouspalette.com/Furnace...Amplifier.html

This image of David's molding process looks to me like a urethane castable which might have magnetizable powders mixed in. It appears to have been molded onto a form which has a basic electromagnet, (electromagnet inside the form?)

I'm intrigued and love guessing at what the photo set is supposed to reveal. Yet some of the photos might be of unrelated parts (?)

Davids part 3 video looks interesting too.... Did he mention the particle-wave experiments revisited?

I hope he discusses his apparatus more in detail, as the magnetics might be partially possible to replicate with simpler models. His models are so shiny and smooth.. It would be nice to see more variations, corroborating the fields he created... The distancing of his ball bearings is so unusual... His explanation of Saturns rings sounds very interesting and quite apart from other rabbit hole discussions about Saturn, hmmm.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 1st February 2013 at 14:41.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

161803398 (3rd February 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (2nd February 2013), eaglespirit (2nd February 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), sunflower (4th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

14. Link to Post #48
    Netherlands Avalon Member Old Snake's Avatar
    Thanks

Absolutely amazing,this is real thinking outside the box.

In the meantime he got his patent`s,he says!

Big bump.

Old Snake https://projectavalon.net/forum4/imag...ies/wizard.gif

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Old Snake For This Post:

161803398 (3rd February 2013), bennycog (4th February 2013), eaglespirit (5th February 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    The Primer Fields Part 1 54 minutes this is part 1 of 4 and the only part posted so far
    The Primer Fields Part 2 is now out. It is 1 hr, 6 min long.

It describes the shape of the magnetic fields formed by these bowls, and shows that some interesting stars, planets, nebulae and pulsars fit this shape and behavior, including the (well known) rings of Saturn and (less well known) rings of Jupiter.

He also drops a couple of teasers for upcoming parts: the nature of light and the dual split experiment will be explained in Part 3, and the behavior of the sun including its magnetic field reversals and solar sun spot cycles will be explained in Part 5.

It seems that stars and planets will also end up fitting well in his model of "bowl shaped" magnetic fields.

Without further ado, here's Part 2 of the Primer Fields:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by 665 plumber of the beast (here)
    Part two
    Aha - that's what I get for posting before reading .

wavydome and 665 plumber of the beast both beat me to this one. Thanks!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th February 2013 at 01:35.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

161803398 (5th February 2013), bennycog (4th February 2013), eaglespirit (5th February 2013), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), sandy (5th February 2013), sunflower (4th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #50
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

I had been looking forward to the second part.. So many theories popping up around the place that it takes some conservative thought not to dismiss anything, but to hold it in your mind till there becomes a connection..

bring on part 3

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th February 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), sandy (5th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RE: My inspiration mentioned in my last post: I dug out some black smith slag and sifted it to make small, same-sized particles. This is my inadequate substitution for David's small ball bearings displayed in his video. Indeed, mine is a stripped down experiment.

My ring magnets are cheap surplus, ceramic magnets from pre-rare-earth-magnet days. Meaning that these are weaker, but as the photo on the right shows, the alignments are each, inversely-aligned along the axis of the magnet holes... These magnets were actually designed as educational toys to demonstrate the levitating feature, when inversely slid on to a pen, (as in the photo).

To the left are 2 magnets for a little more power. The wooden blocks are to support clear-plastic which will hold as a cross sectional 'plane', for the iron slag particles. Not shown are the randomly settled particles un-influenced by the magnets. It simply had random scattering of same sized (screened) slag particles. Next to the right in the photo, is the plastic box-tray placed over magnet. The standard radial positioning of "lines of force" is seen...

Third photo from left shows a second set of magnets placed on top, so that the iron particles are acted upon both from below and from above. These magnets were tested, both with aligned and with inverted polarities. Each way provided pretty much the same radial pattern of particles. Except that the aligned test had the particles stand taller. While the inverted test flattened the radial patterns.

Niether test placed particles within the hole center-- As Davids video displayed some ball-bearings self position themselves within the bowl-hole area. Additionally, David's ball bearings had positioned themselves circumferentially (around the plastic sheet, in his video). It was these remarkable ball-bearing positions which inspired me so much-- As i never seen anything like that before.

Naturally there is a big difference between crude slag particles and ball bearings. The relative sizes and shapes of magnets, etc is critical-- I might have a miniature ball bearing i can pull apart and salvage the balls-- If the size relationships will look correct.... I might sculpt a bowl with a very plane polarization N&S...Yet David might ultimately reveal that his bowls are polarized with a very different magnetic pattern... Yet his video has shown a compass fully circle his bowl set-- The compass seemed to reveal an overall, plane polarization-- Which would at least be similar to my ring magnets.

So, as usual, experiment just makes me more curious... Spherical balls might apparently behave quite differently than iron particles or filings behave... That would be interesting already, why? I might get the urge to replicate further, if fate permits.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 5th February 2013 at 21:37.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

eaglespirit (5th February 2013), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016), GarethBKK (10th February 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #52
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Part 3 now available:

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GarethBKK For This Post:

161803398 (10th February 2013), bennycog (10th February 2013), Dorjezigzag (10th February 2013), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016), mab777 (27th March 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013), Reinhard (10th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (10th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GarethBKK (here)
    Part 3 now available:

Excellent - thanks.

I continue to suspect that this is one of the most important visions of a proper physics that we've seen.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (10th February 2013), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016), GarethBKK (10th February 2013), Mad Hatter (10th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”

who else but Tesla....

back to topic + bump

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (10th February 2013), Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016), GarethBKK (10th February 2013), Referee (10th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

RE: the ball bearings in videos 1&2... I started wondering about "magnetic domains" (from magnetic science publications of the past). I wonder if the ferro fluid traces it's pattern from these domains.

Possibly David will relate these domains to his work... In the mean time here is a ring magnet underneath ferro fluid:

source: http://www.wondermagnet.com/ferro.html

My own little ring magnets have just one row of protrusions along the ring outline. Likely due to the size of my ring and the specifics of my fluid brand. The ring in picture above has a wider top in relation to to the ring-hole. More defined rows of protrusions, including, it seems, a crossing intersection of rows? They do get some fluid protrusions at center of the hole.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th June 2016), Mad Hatter (12th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I hope that CERN shares the findings with the member nations and with the world, and is not so compartmentalized as their Nazi forebears.

You know, some real scientists are truly afraid that CERN has the ability to accidentally or intentionally create small black holes,
    that could cause changes in our earthquake schedule and polar shift, long before destroying our poor planet.

We may never know the scope of what Uranverein wanted to accomplish.
    OERN either.

31. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have been following/researching, "The Primer Fields" and for some reason find that Bruce L. Cathie's research may have some relations. This fits perfectly with Tesla's perspective and approach to scientific research methods in regards to thinking outside the box. Bruce discusses his discovery of "harmonic mathematics" and the 40 years of his life he devoted to it. Here is a link to a full length documentary on his research (couldn't find it anywhere on the forum)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_4pYCBoY_r0

Light and Love to all!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to CosmicManofLight For This Post:

Hervé (6th March 2013)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

LaPoint's experiments empirically demonstrate what Marko Rodin's Vortex-Based Mathematics described.

Rodin's synthesis of numerological patterns has been overlooked by conventional science and mathematics, but was somewhat alluded to by the ancient mystery schools. The math is rendered visually by an enneagram, and ultimately describes the functioning of toroidal energy fields.

See also: http://rense.com/RodinAerodynamics.htm
    (r) E v o l u t i o n

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a1exanderga11ier For This Post:

Firinn (7th March 2013), Hervé (6th March 2013)

35. Link to Post #59
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

From David Lapoint YouTube channel https://youtube.com/user/davelapoint777:

David LaPoint

The rest of the PF series has been canceled. I will leave the existing videos up. I am just too busy with work to continue any further work on these videos.

Sorry to disappoint you.

Cheers, Dave
    Last edited by Hervé; 28th March 2013 at 08:27.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (16th March 2013)

37. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    The rest of the PF series has been canceled.
    Damn .

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

bennycog (27th March 2013), Hervé (16th March 2013), Snoweagle (11th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast