+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast

Thread: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 273 posts

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    There are two facts Mr. Powers brings up that can be questioned. The GE execs were convicted of bid-rigging of muni bonds. It had nothing to do with Libor scandal.
    http://www.bondbuyer.com/issues/121_...1041633-1.html There may or may not be a relationship between bid rigging and LIBOR. One of the ways to "rig" the bid might be related to rigging the LIBOR rates. I haven't looked into this at all, but they aren't necessarily unrelated.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

T Smith (19th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

@ T Smith
    Quote There is only a degree or two of separation between my immediate family and almost every other family who has a child who attends the elementary school in my community, which is even a little larger than Sandy Hook. If this happened here, I would definitely know someone or know someone who knew someone...
    First each family who had a child die, has had an authority/guard appointed to protect/watch the family (paraphrasing).

Secondly, in the Jay Wiedner interview with Rense. They speculate that their is a "nest" of these "soulless" entities/people living in Newtown, CO.

Listen ~@14:30

Last edited by gooty64; 19th January 2013 at 15:38.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), AlternativeInfoJunkie (22nd January 2013), Christine (19th January 2013), Flash (19th January 2013), jagman (19th January 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (19th January 2013), silverchimes (20th January 2013), Snookie (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), T Smith (19th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Summary: it's entirely likely that they know exactly what they're doing -- something we've not anticipated. If so, we need to get very smart, very quickly, and not place our feet into a bunch of carefully positioned bear traps.

Note that none of the above is inconsistent with my Illuminati hypothesis -- in turn almost the same thing as Jay Weidner's Archon hypothesis. All of this could be true simultaneously. The transparency of the inhumanity and deceit of some of the people involved would be part of the package.
    I posted earlier...

Our Knowledge, Wisdom, and Common Sense is their worst enemy right now.....and our best weapon.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (19th January 2013), Flash (19th January 2013), Gardener (19th January 2013), silverchimes (20th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Thank you Bill for posting this!
    People need to know that all of these recent shootings,... well, MANY of them,
    could have been prevented but USHERED IN GUN CONTROL instead!

Brievik
    Page
    Loughner
    Holmes
    Donovan
    this kid

etc!

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

They don't care if we catch on. We are enured in helplessness. WE are seeing something wrong certainly but even then we are not sure what we are seeing. What they are broadcasting is intended for something else altogether, we are watching the news and they are describing to those able to decifer it exactly what happened. To us it looks like screw ups. They are BOUND in their souls to do things a prescribed way.

Rosen described the initiation of a blood rite in that video, he's described exactly what happened to those children after the fact. At the time of the interview I have no doubt those children were still alive and he described what would happen to them later.

Does that do any good? Did it change anything that I noticed that. I started talking about this in Mid October about the fall out from Hurricane Sandy. I knew then it wouldn't do any good. When yeah so many child ritual murders start occuring in the very same predicted corridor that a hurrican (that wasn't really) takes one sits up and takes notice.

This is just the first major and noticeable fall out from Hurricane Sandy. Does it do any good for me to know that. Expect more to come.

No.

The families are fighting. The last few power mongers have no one else to take down so are turning on themselves. In that respect I trust that the Colorado incidences are the upstarts summoning power to make attack on the Established Elder Powers that be. They still have do things the old way but don't seem to be using so many obvious memes like using shooters with saints and apostle and Biblical names.

It's their economy, their power structure, and they made us believe it is ours. Their wars that they made us believe were ours. And now their fight is between however remaining families.

It is inevitable that when you want it all and its divided up between so many families that they will start fighting amongst each other.

It's not our fight. We are just the batteries, the energy they use for the fight. They need blood so they take it, they need energy so they take it.

Yes they need us emotionally entangled in this that is how their energy is fed. When one is not emotionally inhabiting this one begins to make intuitive statements, knowing something that they' Don't consciously realize they are knowing. '

What ghost rider said: How do you shoot with a bushmaster when its locked in a trunk.

And I replied: When its a snake.

Venom is a BIG plaything with the family. Neurotoxin can make it appear that someone is dead. It will generate mystical events particularly within children that generate more energy. And allow people to make it look like they are shuttling 'dead' children out of a building I'm sure. Santerian magick, just like how Hurricane Sandy was manipulated. If you hindsigh all the events leading up to Sandy it then becomes blaringly obvious.

Having a mass blood bath on 12-14 doesn't make any sense to their Calendar of Events. Those children were probably blood let on the 22 for their holy day between the 21 and 25th. Rosens name states specifically the 22nd and he described a rite in his video.

They never do anything differently.

Does this do any good. Not unless everyone is a metaphyscian.

Close Paul they wanted you emotionally tangled six ways from Saturday. The 22nd fell on Saturns day this year. Big joo joo.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    They've always been sloppy
    As I've noted before in a couple of posts, I am guessing they gauge their sloppiness in part by how many of us catch on.

Games don't get thrilling, exciting, until you've got something on the line, for real.

If the bastards in power pulled off the "perfect heist", then no one would notice, there would be no risk of discovery, and that would all be too boring.

Clearly the goal was not to just kill some 20 odd children. Rather they wanted (needed) us emotionally entangled, six ways from Sunday.

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    what I dont understand is even in this interview on PowerHour, they concede that the story is riddled with lies, and mention NO proof of Adam Lanza even existing, no proof of so many things yet they keep saying YES kids were killed.......we have no more proof of that than anything else!! They go on about Robbie Parker, and his ACTING and yet we believe kids were killed.....this doesn't make any sense to me............
    Even Powers himself is trying to be politically correct so to speak by saying, "yes. children died", somewhat agreeing to a narrative with no proof. Bizzarre! ( perhaps trying to not hurt the feelings of sleepers)

There is NO absolute proof these children died, NOT ONE testimony of ANYONE seeing a body except from DR. Carver...who is insane himself and unbelievable! ironic a coroner who uses a scalple is named "Carver" (sounds like something out of a batman movie!)
    As this point I have to assume children died. Under what circumstance, we don't know. Yes, there is no proof. For all we know they were sacrifices of an Illuminati ritual or maybe they were trafficked out of the country or even off planet and were/are subjects to some other dark satanic end. But I do think in any event there are likely 26 grieving families in Newtown, CT. My humble estimation is they have an entirely contrived understanding of what happened to their loved ones.

I'm of course open to considering the event was entirely staged, but at this point, anyway, it doesn't pass muster plausibility for me. It would seem way too risky a false flag operation to pull off without incident, but more to the point, for me: if 20 children in my community's elementary school were the alleged victims of the supposed crime, it wouldn't take long before even the most obtuse and trusting would begin asking questions about who the non-families were, why no one in the community could not finger any of them, and this information would become part of the counter narrative. I based this intuition on the dynamic of my own community, which is very similar to Newtown. There is only a degree or two of separation between my immediate family and almost every other family who has a child who attends the elementary school in my community, which is even a little larger than Sandy Hook. If this happened here, I would definitely know someone or know someone who knew someone... if that makes sense. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it just seems to me it would be very hard to pull off a fictional event of that magnitude is a small community like Newtown without the whole thing blowing up.
    They pulled off 911, a much larger operation, and got away with it,

BTW, I never seen one clip of other community members let alone the actually families of lost ones shed ONE TEAR....

I expect possible these children are dead, but I have drawn my own conclusion regardless that this was TOTALLY a staged and controlled event....most likely by the same people or critters that were behind Aurora and the Wisconsin shootings.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

They don't care if we catch on.
    As I said earlier, they are coming out of the closet now so to speak and will soon make damn sure we know who they are....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

9eagle9 (19th January 2013), Christine (19th January 2013), Flash (19th January 2013), jagman (19th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), T Smith (19th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

End goal: civil war. Exactly as Doug Hagmann has been warning us about.
    Please note this post.

How much colored could this statement be?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

MorningSong (20th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Silent Feathers....

most likely by the same people or critters that were behind Aurora and the Wisconsin shootings.

By the same SORT of people but they are clearly at war with each other...on our soil..and other people's soil. Same sort of people, different branch of the tree. The benchmarks aren't the same as the old established occult order. Consider that the republicans and what you are seeing in Aurora as the upstart liberals. Of course their all empty parasticial feeding shells, but there is a rebellion going in the established order there.

We just clump them alltogher as the powers that be, from our perspective that is what they are, as we watch the shells go flying over head and back and forth. I see this only a bit more clearly because I'm Irish, my family came to America with this knowledge having observed it for themselves with the Vatican ruling their souls and the Prods/ Anglo-English dominating their physical existence. Two factions of the powers at be at war with other in Ireland for over 800 years. Neither were friends of the Irish, the Irish were simply their physical and non physical energy.

No that rebellion doesn't serve us one bit. We serve both sides. We are organic banks funding both sides. They never do anything differently.

The powers that be are not content like some people, to have a little, much, a lot or to experience nominal wealth. They want EVERYTHING, even the souls of others (which makes this all possible). So take six families and over thousands of years they managed to scrape everything they could from us, and now Everything is divided among the six. There is no one left to take from but each other. Remember they are not content having most of it, they want it ALL and that is not possible if 'other' families who previously served the general purpose of taking it all have a piece of the pie too. These are parasitical minds they eat until its all gone.

There will be only one. With 'less' family members in the play then they will eventually require less energy to maintain this charade.

14. Link to Post #89
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

The whole incident was either breathtakingly incompetent --- or an inspired piece of deliberately transparent deception. The intention of this would be to raise the mainstream profile of truthers, discredit them using emotional means, and divide the nation.

End goal: civil war.
    I said something similar here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post617503

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)

I wonder if the whole point of making it easy to spot actors is to demonize "conspiracy theorists" and websites and start shutting them down.

15. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by Conchis (here)
    Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    There are two facts Mr. Powers brings up that can be questioned. The GE execs were convicted of bid-rigging of muni bonds. It had nothing to do with Libor scandal.
    http://www.bondbuyer.com/issues/121_...1041633-1.html There may or may not be a relationship between bid rigging and LIBOR. One of the ways to "rig" the bid might be related to rigging the LIBOR rates. I haven't looked into this at all, but they aren't necessarily unrelated.
    GE execs rigged price not yield. Yield tied to Libor as in Libor plus 2 basis points. They rigged demand so less bids lower price at auction.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Flash (19th January 2013), Maunagarjana (21st January 2013), Referee (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #91
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by Bill Ryan: "Summary: it's entirely likely that they know exactly what they're doing -- something we've not anticipated. If so, we need to get very smart, very quickly, and not place our feet into a bunch of carefully positioned bear traps."
    Thank you kindly Bill, could you say more on how to avoid those traps, in your opinion?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Christine (19th January 2013), Flash (19th January 2013), Gardener (19th January 2013), jagman (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Looks like civil war may be on the way.
    Local sherrifs are already saying they wont ask the people in their counties to give up their guns.

20. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Local sherrifs are already saying they wont ask the people in their counties to give up their guns.
    People should not be too surprised that a war may be coming. War has always been with us and may millions have died in war during our lifetime.

What makes anyone think that they could be exempt?
    The real question is, ARE YOU READY?

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), jagman (19th January 2013), mosquito (20th January 2013), Referee (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013)

22. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Maybe they know its not 'our' war. Or theirs.

23. Link to Post #95
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Let's see what's in the background of this weird picture...

When an entire planet can be under the thumb of robotic controllers (cf. Carlos Castaneda's "They gave us their mind" and/or Truman Cash's "The programming of a Planet")...

When an entire country is rigged with satanic cells (cf. Svali, Sue Arrigo, Carolyn Hamlett)...

When the investigative and prosecution powers are rigged and bribed to never find out nor prosecute the perpetrators of satanic rituals:

Quote The next standard ritual in the 1920’s was for them to sacrifice a young white girl who was a virgin by first gang raping her and then cutting out her heart and eating it raw. The girl captured was often the daughter of their father’s business competitor to help cut off his blood line. These were girls that they saw at cotillions in the hey days of the 1920’s when girls were no longer well chaperoned. The Bonesmen voted on who they wanted to capture, often deciding on 2-3 girls and abducting them over the course of a year. Because they wanted a sex slave to have sex with during the whole year, they went to abducting 2 and sacrificing one quickly and enslaving the other. She was then sacrificed when they got tired of her, and another girl was abducted. In about 1926, one girl escaped after a two-month long episode of being raped nightly and went to the police. Her wealthy family accompanied her. The Bonesmen, on discovering that, used their powerful contacts to call in the National Guard. The police station was set on fire and burned down with the girl, the family, and the police inside! The young men were told by their Bonesmen elders to be more careful; the locks on the crypt were redone. For a few days after that, the diary entries were morose again—some of the men had had their allowance cut because they had “gotten caught”. There was no moral embarrassment at the deed of enslaving the girl, only at the work their parents had had to go to in order to clean up the problem.

After that, the Bonesmen fathers picked who was allowed to be in charge of the policemen in the neighborhood of Yale and eventually in the whole state, just for good measure. After a Harvard girl of very wealthy parents disappeared into the crypt in about 1932, never to be seen again alive, the fathers extended their coverage to Massachusetts. By the end of WWII, they bragged that they had 24 States sewn up against possible murder reports originating from their activities that included drug running and the stealing of girls to sell into sexual slavery. Because the stealing and selling of American children as sex slaves increased, they needed more men to do the kidnapping and transporting of them. It was also helpful to have a border with another country close by to skip over, if one side got onto you.
    Newtown is only a stone-throw away from New Haven's Bonesmen's Yale...

What would exactly be the point of a Sandy Hook false flag?

MULTIPLE YIELDS!

I can think of a few:

Scrap the Constitution;

Divide and conquer;

Separation of the ones under hypnotic trance from the ones waking up, you know, sifting out the wheat from the chaff at "harvest;"

Disarm a population;

Check how far out the limits of credibility and credulity can be pushed;

Testing mind control technologies over an entire town;

Etc...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), 9eagle9 (19th January 2013), Belle (19th January 2013), Calz (19th January 2013), Christine (19th January 2013), Curt (19th January 2013), Daphne (5th December 2013), Flash (19th January 2013), Gardener (19th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), modwiz (19th January 2013), PurpleLama (20th January 2013), Referee (19th January 2013), Snookie (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), spiritwind (19th January 2013), T Smith (19th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

This should be blaringly obvious....

If we have their mind, and they have given us their mind, then we should be very well aware of what they have intended. You simply observe their mind at work and it always does the same thing over and over.

and how they will do it (with war, their mind never does anything differently)

and how they will lead up to it (with emotional war fare, their mind never does anything differently. If not for 9/11 they couldn't have the gulf war )

What is imbedded in that emotional war fare describes perfectly to their mind their carefully proscribed (if seemingly senseless) steps to extract ever bit of energy they can.

Then get others with 'their' mind to participate by thinking its their war too. Our war. War is coming to us.

With our participation--- the participation of their minds.

26. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Amzer...And .....Get the populace (and teachers & law enforcement shopping their neighbours (and their kids) for suspicious 'psychological/pathological behaviours'

Very vital to stay in right mind, observe what it is that evokes 'their' mind in you/us/me. There is no clarity when emotions are running the nerotransmitters.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), 9eagle9 (19th January 2013), Belle (19th January 2013), Christine (19th January 2013), Flash (19th January 2013), Hervé (19th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), modwiz (19th January 2013), mosquito (20th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013)

28. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

The next standard ritual in the 1920’s was for them to sacrifice a young white girl who was a virgin by first gang raping her and then cutting out her heart and eating it raw. The girl captured was often the daughter of their father’s business competitor to help cut off his blood line.

A corruption of the grail maiden rites where a maiden of the grail gave forth the blood. A way to keep one's bloodline in continuation. A once very pure tradition that didn't involve murder or even blood shed. Now one would have to kill the maiden in order to disrupt the bloodline, its carried down the matrimonial side. That is their communion.

Communicable rites. It's infectious. Unholy and contagious.

29. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Those behaviors would entail...folks NOT operating under 'their' mind. Or rather, moved under their own wherewithall?

Unfortunately its not just 'teachers' and law enforcement that run the shop. People in the common populace police others, and the alternative community is not immune to that. Their mind has taught us to be self policing. Attend to the log in your neighbor's eye before you attend to your own because we don't want you to see there is a log in your eye.

There is no war that is 'coming'. It's here. It's been here long before any of us were born. History (corrupt and otherwise) shows we have been in a constant state of warfare since history in all its variants forms began to be recorded. Regardless if you are reading it in Bibical Scripture or in Sanskrit. You can't venture very far into any historical document without a war popping out at you. Genesis is all about emotional war fare and we see that scenario of God, Adam and Eve played out daily.

Adam and Eve found out 'god' was a fraud. And they were summarily punished for finding that out.

How often to people get punished for suggesting someone else is a fraud. Our Drakes and company? Emotional war fare is conducted against those who call out the fraud daily.

It's our new normal. We've never experienced a life without war we, collectively, have no common frame of reference. Until we stop getting railroaded with their mind.

Quote Posted by Gardener (here)
    Amzer...And .....Get the populace (and teachers & law enforcement shopping their neighbours (and their kids) for suspicious 'psychological/pathological behaviours'

Very vital to stay in right mind, observe what it is that evokes 'their' mind in you/us/me. There is no clarity when emotions are running the nerotransmitters.

30. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Soooo..he's a professional actor and he's 'in state'. I gathering that you've seen him at work before WF, was he showing in signs of hypnotic influence in other episodes? Or do have any other videos where 'he's at work' or at least being worked?
    Ill try to dig some up. I have a box of reel to reels with plenty of footage in my out-house. Ill post it soon.
    please, don't tell where the box is, you may end up not having it for long otherwise.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

9eagle9 (19th January 2013), Gardener (19th January 2013), Maunagarjana (21st January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast