+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16 LastLast

Thread: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

That's an interesting notion Flash you've rather obliquely brought up the Contingency and the Stalemate.

WF would not have it for very long if a lot of people could plainly decipher what was in those reels. That is their contingency the ability to hide in the open. And that if anyone began to see what was really occurring they'd be attacked--not by them. But by the self policing forces that we've become.

Alas there is the Stalemate for those who know how to eventually decipher what might be contained in those reels one is better able to guard one's mind against their manipulations because.....they always do things the same way.

He could be holding the secret to instantaneous miracle ten minute thigh reducer and if no one knew how to decipher the formula the secret stays hidden. The EVIDENCE of it remains hidden.

It's all cipher, one just learns how to de-cipher it. Because parsing of languages was taken out of our educational curricula decades past, even the basics of deciphering language has been lost to us.

Like I said they create a fairly safe environment for themselves.

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

Can anyone confirm that this Mike Powers was indeed with the US Army and Navy? he doesn't claim some cosmic clearance so the documents should be available in the public domain. Whatever credibility the interview has goes to hell if he just happens to be another guy trying to sell a sensationalist story and the credibility would increase if he happens to be the real deal.

Now I'll admit that there's something bizarre about the shooting like those cheap actors, but at the same time there's bizarre stuff with the conspiracy theories. I mean how do you manage to shut up 20 000 plus people? did "they" wipe out a small town? did they applied MK Ultra to all the citizens? did they gave millions of dollars to each inhabitant? You would think that if this was a total lie then someone within the town would take it to the internet, but to my knowledge that has not taken place.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9
    There is no war that is 'coming'. It's here. It's been here long before any of us were born. History (corrupt and otherwise) shows we have been in a constant state of warfare since history in all its variants forms began to be recorded. Regardless if you are reading it in Bibical Scripture or in Sanskrit. You can't venture very far into any historical document without a war popping out at you. Genesis is all about emotional war fare and we see that scenario of God, Adam and Eve played out daily.
    THIS. People need to understand that we've been at war for thousands of years now. From the physical level to the psychological one. At most there are peak periods, but the same patterns are there.

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Reaver For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2013), 9eagle9 (19th January 2013), aikisaw (21st January 2013), Belle (19th January 2013), Eram (19th January 2013), jagman (20th January 2013), lookbeyond (20th January 2013), Meesh (21st January 2013), modwiz (19th January 2013), mosquito (20th January 2013), sllim11 (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013)

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by Reaver (here)
    Can anyone confirm that this Mike Powers was indeed with the US Army and Navy? he doesn't claim some cosmic clearance so the documents should be available in the public domain. Whatever credibility the interview has goes to hell if he just happens to be another guy trying to sell a sensationalist story and the credibility would increase if he happens to be the real deal.

Now I'll admit that there's something bizarre about the shooting like those cheap actors, but at the same time there's bizarre stuff with the conspiracy theories. I mean how do you manage to shut up 20 000 plus people? did "they" wipe out a small town? did they applied MK Ultra to all the citizens? did they gave millions of dollars to each inhabitant? You would think that if this was a total lie then someone within the town would take it to the internet, but to my knowledge that has not taken place.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9
    There is no war that is 'coming'. It's here. It's been here long before any of us were born. History (corrupt and otherwise) shows we have been in a constant state of warfare since history in all its variants forms began to be recorded. Regardless if you are reading it in Bibical Scripture or in Sanskrit. You can't venture very far into any historical document without a war popping out at you. Genesis is all about emotional war fare and we see that scenario of God, Adam and Eve played out daily.
    THIS. People need to understand that we've been at war for thousands of years now. From the physical level to the psychological one. At most there are peak periods, but the same patterns are there.
    yes indeed ! they find cities buried under sand, and buried underwater all the time, it seems weather weapons were used as the norm long ago ... creating floods and tornados blowing sand ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

9eagle9 (19th January 2013), lookbeyond (20th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), Vrilya (19th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Nope, They wouldn't have to MK Ultra people, if they are psychologically predispositioned and preconditoned going back yay, so many years, centuries, eons etc etc etc.

Quote Posted by 9eagle9

7. Link to Post #105
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

It actually doesn't matter much to me whether the highest job Mike Powers ever held was delivering pizza in the Bronx .

What he's saying makes sense. It seems to me that they are rigging another variant of the Color and Spring revolutions used in various eastern European and Arab nations. For America, this will look more like a variant of what Clinton did after blowing up the Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995, when right wing talk show hosts and Arab "terrorists" were blamed in various proportions, and more restrictive legislation (the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996) was passed as a result.

This time around, they want the good 'ol boys with their guns to "Go Alex" ... start mouthing off and (seemingly threaten to) shoot off, like Alex Jones did on the Piers Morgan show. Alex served a dual purpose, to make the gun rights people look like class A nut jobs to the rest of the country, and to provide an example of how to react to the gun rights people.

Websites such as this one form a useful link in this chain of activation. We "here & now" are spreading the word of the treachery and deceit evidenced at Sandy Hook, helping to rile up the more volatile people in America by broadcasting these obvious signs of treachery and deceit.

(There is a tone of gallows humor in my words above. I do not approve of what I describe. Still I figure we're being "used" in a predictable way.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th January 2013 at 18:44.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2013), Akasha (20th January 2013), Calz (19th January 2013), Curt (19th January 2013), Flash (19th January 2013), Freed Fox (19th January 2013), Gardener (19th January 2013), gooty64 (19th January 2013), Hervé (19th January 2013), InTheBackground (21st January 2013), jagman (20th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), lookbeyond (20th January 2013), Mad Hatter (27th January 2013), norman (19th January 2013), PurpleLama (20th January 2013), Reinhard (20th January 2013), silverchimes (20th January 2013), Snookie (19th January 2013), Snoweagle (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), T Smith (19th January 2013), ulli (19th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The whole incident was either breathtakingly incompetent --- or an inspired piece of deliberately transparent deception. The intention of this would be to raise the mainstream profile of truthers, discredit them using emotional means, and divide the nation.

End goal: civil war.
    I said something similar here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post617503

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)

I wonder if the whole point of making it easy to spot actors is to demonize "conspiracy theorists" and websites and start shutting them down.
    Sandy Hook conspiracy theory tests limits of free speech

http://video.foxnews.com/v/209389245...f-free-speech/

worrying. They try to equate free speech with agreeing with violence against children.
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 19th January 2013 at 19:05.

10. Link to Post #107
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    It's their economy, their power structure, and they made us believe it is ours. Their wars that they made us believe were ours. And now their fight is between however remaining families.

It is inevitable that when you want it all and its divided up between so many families that they will start fighting amongst each other.

It's not our fight. We are just the batteries, the energy they use for the fight. They need blood so they take it, they need energy so they take it.
    This is a great post 9eagle9.

I urge people to read it again because whether 9eagle9's interpretation is true or not, it might as well be given the current state of the world.

I wrote something on a Guardian blog comment the other day when I way arguing with another commenter, that if he was feeling sympathy for the families and 'hatred' for conspiracy theorists then it was because that was what he was "supposed" to be feeling and that he should try thinking beyond his prescription.

9eagle9 has left me paralysed. I do not know how to respond to this perspective on things.

The only thing I can think of is that the fact that the psychopaths are so materialistic may be our saviour in the end. It is a huge weakness to not understand or to not be nourished by a life of spiritual harmony.

Also, 9eagle9's perspective may actually be a liberating force if generally accepted by humanity. It would allow them to let go of all the geopolitical power structures upon the realisation that they weren't (and had never been) the owners nor creators. Effectively to stop paying the rent.

Whatever's going on, I don't think it's worth trying to outthink or second guess TBTB. The most difficult thing for them to deal with is honesty and diversity of thinking. For a while I thought "this Sandy Hook stuff is a trap - a honeypot" - we need to do this or that.

Lately I'm just thinking "what the hell". Just let everybody do what they want. 10 million people have seen that "Exposed" thing. Sure it's going to be debunked and MSM are going to explode a landmine under it at some point but, hey, at least people got their minds blown first and that will change the dynamics a bit. It's also a "real" discourse in the sense that somebody posted their view and other people took interest. That's what happens in everyday uncensored exchanges. Lets just have more of it.

Diversity is key - the more diverse the world is the harder it is to control. A bit like the jungle, there is danger in the jungle but it's also a very harmonious environment which sustains a massively diverse ecosystem.
    Last edited by indigopete; 19th January 2013 at 18:49.

11. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2013), 9eagle9 (19th January 2013), Belle (20th January 2013), Calz (19th January 2013), Curt (19th January 2013), Gardener (19th January 2013), gooty64 (19th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), Maunagarjana (21st January 2013), modwiz (19th January 2013), Reinhard (20th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), T Smith (19th January 2013), Vrilya (19th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is a new in depth hoax video:

13. Link to Post #109
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

One of the leaders in trying to demonsie those that dont agree with the official story is slate magazine. slate is owned be the washington post whose c.e.o's attend bilderberg on a regular basis.

14. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9
    Yes and no. Indeed we have been in virtually perpetual war throughout our history, and this has served as programming in its own right. BUT, we have not arrived at the destination which they desire, yet. You could consider it a peak period perhaps, but what we have seen historically is only the tip of the iceberg in regards to the grand vision (their intended future).

9e9, I see your perspective, but not the prescription (if there is one). Are you saying that the best and only thing we can do is remain unemotional? On an individual basis this is a good idea, as we don't want to fall into their trap and instigate a futile civil war... but one cannot expect an entire movement against forces which commit mass deception and child sacrifice to remain unemotional.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2013), 9eagle9 (19th January 2013), another bob (19th January 2013), Calz (19th January 2013), Christine (19th January 2013), gooty64 (19th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), Reinhard (20th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Thumbs up Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

All of us -- that is you and me, individually, each one of us -- are profiled and programmed into the predictions. The chess grandmasters have a chess supercomputer on their side. (This is not conjecture, by the way: Dr Bill Deagle and others have been reporting on this since 2006.)

Summary: it's entirely likely that they know exactly what they're doing -- something we've not anticipated. If so, we need to get very smart, very quickly, and not place our feet into a bunch of carefully positioned bear traps.
    I have raised this question before and will repeat it here again

Why are the people freed from the Matrix called Zion and partying to it?
    Listen how Morpheus is remembering a century of oppression and they are still here ...

Who are the illumined ones, the awake and aware today?

I am currently listening to the Mystery Babylon Series of William Cooper. He is pointing out in quite a number of radio
    shows that people who think they are doing the right thing are actually deceived and only execute the wrong agenda
    because it is so cleverly packaged.

So you are a light warrior or light worker ?

Beware that Luci - fer means Light bearer!
    http://wordinfo.info/unit/1211/ip:7/il:L
    http://wordinfo.info/unit/813

We all know that Christmas is actually not about the birth of Christ but worship of the sun returning/rebirthing after the winter solstice.
    The sun (and sun worship) is symbol and synonym for worshiping knowledge/the light/Lucifer.
    There's lots more to be said about this ... Your interest in the matter automatically made you an initiate into the occult

I think Bill is right on the ball with this.

Machines (AI) are ruling our lives and every move is carefully calculated before executed.
    But machines need stimuli. So every now and then they are testing the waters to do their next calculation.
    They love the social media/weblogs/online comments to articles/forums etc. !!
    (I have witnessed this kind of simulation, albeit on a much much smaller scale)
    Last edited by Operator; 19th January 2013 at 19:22. Reason: rewording

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), 9eagle9 (19th January 2013), Calz (19th January 2013), Christine (19th January 2013), Freed Fox (19th January 2013), Hervé (19th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), Mad Hatter (27th January 2013), Muzz (19th January 2013), PHARAOH (23rd January 2013), Referee (19th January 2013), Reinhard (20th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), T Smith (20th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Just put together this little video. Please share far and wide!!!

The Sandy Hook Conspiracy is but a single pixel in the big picture.

If these recent events have woken you up to the fact that something's not right in the world today, it's time to take a look at how we can change things. Peacefully. Without a single drop of blood shed.

Let's regain our sovereignty! Power to the people, not the corrupt!

We shall overcome!

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyBacala For This Post:

Christine (20th January 2013), Muzz (19th January 2013), Reinhard (20th January 2013), Snookie (19th January 2013), Snoweagle (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

I didn't say we should remain unemotional. There are appropriate emotional values to assign to circumstances like this that will serve us. And there are inappropriate ones that will serve them. Those emotional values will be dictated by whose mind is directing them. That is how they direct their energy.

Learning this is what is called self control. And self management is a topic being discussed elsewhere.

Do not think for one moment I do not get angry, sickened, disgusted, I'm grieved and horrorfied daily by things I see in situations that others cannot because its been made so simplistic. I'm not angry over the 'notion' of an upcoming civil war. The war is here and its always been here, I'm in despair because no one can see it.

The depth and the complexity of it, the lengths they will go to, the utter corruption and perversion of the innocent I'm sick unto death of observing it. I'm not saying don't cry over spilled blood. I'm saying let that spilled blood be a daily reminder for us.

We all too often forget though. If we can't know this has been going on since time infinitum...then we have forgotten.

They are using an ages old mental process against us that jobbies our emotional body, to make us react---so we can be their battery station. Reactive energy is what they seek. They cannot do this on their own, they lack the power and the numbers to do so.

We can learn to respond with the appropriate emotional value so we are directing OUR mental processes fueled by our appropriate emotions. Responsive energy will fuel our mental processes.

Its the difference between people who want to involve themselves in this because it creates a huge emotional drama and stage for them to act out on, (like the Drakes of the world) and people who are quietly attempting to get to the heart of the matter in a thoughtful way using their anger as the impetus to carry on with things and bring down a seemingly monstrous all powerful entity. Of course it is if it is taking 'all' power. From all of us.

We just stop doing it.

Nor do I expect people to 'not' be angry. But 'being angry' is a naughty way to go this brave new age; they've done that deliberately and have for thousands of years to create a safe environment for this sort of thing to continue to inhabit.

You can be Alex Jones angry, spraying all over the place, angry for all the right reasons but in the wrong way (reactive) which is just self defeating...

Angry in methodical thoughtful way, which is not reactive 'human' anger, will fuel you for a very very long time.

That eventually arrives you at a point that reactive anger won't, a place that is neither thought nor emotion but something called WILL.

I agree that whatever agenda they have has not yet been fulfilled. It never will be. There are never filled, it will never end, because nothing is ever ENOUGH for them.

These are not entities that are like you and I who can eat a cake and go 'Oh gee I ate too much, I didn't leave any for others,'

they will eat and eat eat until the needing of the ages and beyond if 12-21-12 has not shown us that nothing will. They are never full and it us they feed off of.

A mosquito never gets filled and then just goes away and leaves you alone. It must always come back and feed more. Same with fleas. Same with any parasite. Where would they be without our blood.

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)

Quote Posted by 9eagle9
    Yes and no. Indeed we have been in virtually perpetual war throughout our history, and this has served as programming in its own right. BUT, we have not arrived at the destination which they desire, yet. You could consider it a peak period perhaps, but what we have seen historically is only the tip of the iceberg in regards to the grand vision (their intended future).

9e9, I see your perspective, but not the prescription (if there is one). Are you saying that the best and only thing we can do is remain unemotional? On an individual basis this is a good idea, as we don't want to fall into their trap and instigate a futile civil war... but one cannot expect an entire movement against forces which commit mass deception and child sacrifice to remain unemotional.

21. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Who had to create Zion for 'them'.

I won't comment more on that, its too inflammatory.

Only to say if you can get some scope of this by considering this.... Common everyday Jewish people built the country of Israel, against all odds, they made farms out of sand and mica and brought water into a desert with basically nothing but their own will. They thought they were building 'Zion' for themselves.

Unfortunately and sadly, it turned out to be an altogether different story for those heroic people who carved a living arable land and home for themselves out rock and desert.

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    All of us -- that is you and me, individually, each one of us -- are profiled and programmed into the predictions. The chess grandmasters have a chess supercomputer on their side. (This is not conjecture, by the way: Dr Bill Deagle and others have been reporting on this since 2006.)

Summary: it's entirely likely that they know exactly what they're doing -- something we've not anticipated. If so, we need to get very smart, very quickly, and not place our feet into a bunch of carefully positioned bear traps.
    I have raised this question before and will repeat it here again

Why are the people freed from the Matrix called Zion and partying to it?
    Listen how Morpheus is remembering a century of oppression and they are still here ...

Who are the illumined ones, the awake and aware today?

I am currently listening to the Mystery Babylon Series of William Cooper. He is pointing out in quite a number of radio
    shows that people who think they are doing the right thing are actually deceived and only execute the wrong agenda
    because it is so cleverly packaged.

So you are a light warrior or light worker ?

Beware that Luci - fer means Light bearer!
    http://wordinfo.info/unit/1211/ip:7/il:L
    http://wordinfo.info/unit/813

We all know that Christmas is actually not about the birth of Christ but worship of the sun returning/rebirthing after the winter solstice.
    The sun (and sun worship) is symbol and synonym for worshiping knowledge/the light/Lucifer.
    There's lots more to be said about this ... Your interest in the matter automatically made you an initiate into the occult

I think Bill is right on the ball with this.

Machines (AI) are ruling our lives and every move is carefully calculated before executed.
    But machines need stimuli. So every now and then they are testing the waters to do their next calculation.
    They love the social media/weblogs/online comments to articles/forums etc. !!
    (I have witnessed this kind of simulation, albeit on a much much smaller scale)

22. Link to Post #115
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)

Quote Posted by 9eagle9

Here's something I've learned about the matter so far, from multiple sources over the last half century:

For some, this realm is a tourist destination. For others, a finishing school of sorts. For many, it's a place to "do their time". For most, however, this is a war planet. It always has been. It is a theatrical stage that was designed exactly that way, and it is consistently maintained that way, by the real powers that be -- the same ones who have been in charge since this model was rolled out some time ago.

Despite our hopeful intentions, Earth is not going to become a justice planet, or a love planet, or a peace planet. Throughout the Omniverse, there are billions upon billions of planets, and some are like this, and some are even more primitive, but from what I have been able to discover, most would be considered utopian from our perspective.

Indeed, once we are able to learn how to behave, most of us will move on to these higher possibilities of existence. If not, we will be sent back here to finish our elementary schooling (and that could take quite some time, depending on how dense and stubborn we are).

Now, there are those who would put a certain spin on the situation, by suggesting that, since suffering is the usual condition here, it is therefore more conducive as an inspiration for liberation, whereas, on utopian-type planets, things are going along so smoothly that one would not be moved to strive for liberation. I'm not so sure about that. It sounds to me like a consolation offered to ease the stark reality of having ended up here in this relatively funky environment.

In any case, we have the option of learning how to live with integrity, and doing the right thing in whatever circumstance presents itself over the course of our rather brief tenure here. To do this, it is necessary to relinquish envy, greed, hatred, and arrogance -- this we know from those who have graduated and managed to toss a life line back.

In fact, not everyone who shows up here is a repeat offender. Some are kind enough to return and point the way out. They are not talking about trying to turn prison into Sunday School. They are suggesting that we clean up our act, stop perpetuating bad behavior, and move on. If we can take some others with us in the process, all the better, but most here can barely manage to free themselves, much less others.

More here: http://theconsciousprocess.wordpress...owers-that-be/

23. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,525 times in 32,788 posts

-------

More from Mike Powers -- this time an excellent show on 2 January. Just as strong and detailed as the one posted on this thread:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GKSUs569Y-k

Download audio here: snipmp3
    Or: http://projectavalon.net/Mike_Powers..._Narrative.mp3 (39.5 Mb, 1 hr 20 mins, no commercials)

The 30 questions Mike Powers asked, and discussed:

1. What was Christopher A. Rodia's car doing at the scene?
    2. Why was it reported as Nancy Lanza's car to begin with?
    3. Why was a weapon in the trunk?
    4. Why did the media and cops LIE and say that Adam had that car?
    5. Why was the Canadian sub teacher's car the ONLY one in the parking lot that was shot up?
    6. Why did media and the cops LIE and say that Nancy was a teacher at SHE when she NEVER WAS?
    7. What happened to all of the other people arrested?
    8. What happened to the reddish purple van with the windows shot out?
    9. Were the parents allowed to see the bodies?
    10. How come we've not seen so much as ONE crime scene photo when the media loves NOTHING more than to constantly show us evil's face?
    11. Why do they keep claiming that the AR was in the school when SEVERAL cops reported ALL MORNING that it was FOUND in the BACK SEAT of the car?
    12. How many guns DID little Adam manage to carry around with him? With all that weight, how was he able to remain mobile and dynamic?
    13. Why do Peter and Nancy Lanza only show Ryan on Spokeo as a son?
    14. Why or how was Adam in possession of Ryan's ID when they'd not seen one another since 2010?
    15. How was Probable Cause established to search the mom's home when RYAN was the primary suspect all day? The WARRANT was searched on Nancy's home less than 1.5 hours after the first police dispatch?
    16. Why did the media report Peter Lanza as having been found dead in NYC? ALL....DAY....LONG?
    17. What is Rodia's connection to all of this? Or his 19yr old niece?
    18. How DID Adam GET to the school? And WHY? What made him select SHE as his target?
    19. Is it not odd that the sub teacher's body was also not allowed to be seen, and HER car was the ONLY one shot up?
    20. Why was HER classroom the one with all the victims?
    21. What was up with Robbie "Daytime Emmy" Peters and his performance?
    22. What was up with Dr, CARVER, and HIS performance?
    23. He's seen THOUSANDS of people shot? WHERE?
    24. What did HE mean by "you can control a situation with the right photographer"?
    25. Why does the name J. Paul Vance show up as both a CT State Police Lt AND the Commissioner to which the $100M lawsuit was filed to? Would that not constitute a conflict of interest?
    26. Why is now the MOTHER of one of the pic's VICTIMS coming out saying that her daughter is ALIVE AND WELL?
    27. What was with the Gene Rosen dude and HIS performance? Stating he was a "psychologist"???? Not with only 2yrs of college there, Pet Boy. (He runs a pet love business)
    28. Why were all of the fire trucks BLOCKED IN and BACKED UP to the school?
    29. Who IS Roy Low, and how is he SO informed as to appear in three interviews?
    30. Why WOULD cops place a SUSPECT - in cuffs - in the FRONT SEAT of a police car during an ACTIVE SHOOTER event that is NOT yet over?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 19th January 2013 at 20:45.

24. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), 9eagle9 (19th January 2013), baddbob (19th January 2013), Belle (20th January 2013), Curt (19th January 2013), Freed Fox (19th January 2013), Hawkwind (22nd January 2013), Hervé (21st January 2013), indigopete (19th January 2013), InTheBackground (21st January 2013), Kristin (19th January 2013), ks4ever (20th January 2013), Mad Hatter (27th January 2013), modwiz (19th January 2013), Referee (19th January 2013), Reinhard (20th January 2013), Selene (22nd January 2013), SilentFeathers (20th January 2013), Snookie (19th January 2013), Snoweagle (19th January 2013), T Smith (20th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freed Fox
    BUT, we have not arrived at the destination which they desire, yet. You could consider it a peak period perhaps, but what we have seen historically is only the tip of the iceberg in regards to the grand vision (their intended future).
    Does anyone even know what's that destination? Sure they may have one big scenario that they orgasm about and the journey consists on dissociating humanity further. Why wait for the grand scenario? To clarify what I was getting at: http://www.sanctuaryweb.com/reenactment.php

We've been repeating the same Archetypal patterns for thousands of years, but they are being refined or as some say: there are many ways to skin a cat... but the cat ends up being skinned anyway.

Ditto to 9egle9's post #113, it's pure gold and worth thinking over many times.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Reaver For This Post:

9eagle9 (19th January 2013), Belle (20th January 2013), Freed Fox (19th January 2013), modwiz (19th January 2013), sllim11 (19th January 2013), Snoweagle (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), T Smith (20th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #118
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Having harped on about how most of the stuff out there is superficial and a waste of time, I do still think it's significant how un-genuine all the family interviews appear.

It's a total Stepford situation. Have a look at this. . . . https://youtube.com/watch?v=sNojXGmB43c

Also, I must say that that first photo comparison (of the round headed guy at Hurricane Sandy and Aurora) is the ONLY one I've seen of all the Youtube Columbo (YTC) uploads where the comparison is very convincing. But maybe these things are subjective. (It's also the only YTC video I've seen that comparison made.)

Pretty well spotted by this woman I'd say. She herself is also convincing because she's actually comparing her own experience of what bereavement is like with what she's seen and is not buying it.

I mean, if anyone is going to have sympathy with these families you'd think it would be other bereaved members of the public wouldn't you ? And yet here is someone who doesn't buy the integrity of what they're seeing any more than us "insensitive CT retard tinhat mentalists" !

Name:  stepford-ross.jpg
Views: 946
Size:  6.3 KB
    Last edited by indigopete; 19th January 2013 at 20:57.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

9eagle9 (19th January 2013), Hervé (21st January 2013), modwiz (19th January 2013), Reinhard (20th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

The title of this video is: "Parents Tearfully Share Stories Of 6-Year-Old Shooting Victim". I watched this in an attempt to get some objective view of the argument that this incident occurred just as we've been told. My definition of "tears" must be outdated or something. The father barely registers any emotion whatsoever. What on Earth is going on with all of this?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TdqQ1y8dF_E

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelig For This Post:

Referee (19th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

31. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

And if they are just acting out these grand archetypical scenarios, there's really no destination. Just walking in circles like the article shows, both of us, us and them.

Maybe this is it for them, just feed feed feed. In any way shape or form. Do it in an Ivory Tower do it in the Blackhole of Calcutta.

Very good article btw, merits its own thread me thinks.

Quote Posted by Freed Fox
    BUT, we have not arrived at the destination which they desire, yet. You could consider it a peak period perhaps, but what we have seen historically is only the tip of the iceberg in regards to the grand vision (their intended future).
    Does anyone even know what's that destination? Sure they may have one big scenario that they orgasm about and the journey consists on dissociating humanity further. Why wait for the grand scenario? To clarify what I was getting at: http://www.sanctuaryweb.com/reenactment.php

We've been repeating the same Archetypal patterns for thousands of years, but they are being refined or as some say: there are many ways to skin a cat... but the cat ends up being skinned anyway.

Ditto to 9egle9's post #113, it's pure gold and worth thinking over many times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16 LastLast