+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 1 8 16 LastLast

Thread: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

1. Link to Post #141
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

The author of the book, The Lords of 2112: The Poignantly Vulgar & Vulgarly Poignant Chronicle of America’s Future, committed suicide on December 12, 2012.
    R.I.P. January 21, 1976 to December 12, 2012 Update: Daniel Marion Mitchell Jr. was a troubled soul and tragically committed suicide. Thanks for all the support and love for our Gentle Giant. His words: My range of experiences include everything from prison to the dean's list in college. I have met all and lived with people from all walks of life. From a spiritual journey living as a homeless man to firsthand religious investigations, I have seen nearly everything. I have lived with murderers and self-proclaimed saints. My stories are more real than fiction, regardless of the format in which I tell the story. I have grown up in the small town environment of rural Michigan and traveled the world, physically and metaphorically. My life is dedicated to the constant pursuit of evolution and growth. Life is my adventure and, for better and worse, I am living the dreams constructed within my own imaginations.
    Source: http://bookstore.trafford.com/Produc...s-of-2112.aspx

UPDATE/ADD

The same man also had a Linkedin profile.

Here is a summary from his profile:
    Promising student who was incarcerated whose potential for brilliance was forever ruined in 1994 for a series of violent crimes. Released from prison he never fully intergrated with normal society ever again. Apparently damaged from the years of incarceration, he went on hold sporadic odd jobs, progressively deteriorating mental condition. Huge pieces of missing time, was known living as a mostly homeless man in the Salt Lake City, UT region from 1999-2002 and the San Antonio, TX region around 2004-2006. Spoke fondly of Papa Ray's. Spent many days in libraries writing bizarre stories and papers. In a brief moment of reconnection and seeming lucidity, family published one of these stories for him as a gif in 2011. After which, he became severly violent and unpredictable. Seemed to enjoy drawing strange pictures and doing his various "art projects." Some were coherent, some were not. Recently commited suicide. May Daniel have the peace that he never could seem to find here on Earth.
    Here are his interests from the same profile:
    Psychology, writing, MKUltra, marketing, manufacturing processes, Marines,machining, astronomy, physics, New World Order, goats, religions, existentialism, altered states of consciousness, remote viewing, psy ops
    Source: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&client=safari
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 20th January 2013 at 03:23.

2. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

What a brilliant man. I wonder what could have possibly made him want to kill himself???
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Christine (20th January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), Limor Wolf (21st January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

4. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Like I said Vivek... great investigative reporting and very interesting!!! Much Love!!!

I just e-mailed Shadow box...time will tell if I hear back form him or not...however I really think he could shed some light on some of this....

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Christine (20th January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), Referee (20th January 2013), T Smith (20th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Thanks for the posts all.
    I don't need more information of this media illusion...
    I would like to read your thoughts as to WHY?
    (I am still processing... and many minds create the cauldron to hold the elusive substance of "Truth"....)

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Christine (20th January 2013), Limor Wolf (21st January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

I did see a clip on You Tube one guy didn't believe that any kids were killed in Sandy Hook, and he stated lets "see the bodies", why were they "no pictures" available....it seems conspiracies are everywhere.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

bennycog (20th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #146
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I really don't even know what to do with this ...

That book (in the above posts) by Daniel Marion Mitchell Jr. is on amazon.com -- apparently someone reviewed it (allegedly it's own author) and the only thing I can find on that particular review is a quote from another reviewer.

This was posted on October 30, 2011.
    I will not report this "post", so that it might serve as an illustration of this "author's" intellectual and moral level.

BTW, the genius has posted a five-star "review" of his own "book" (the only review it has). Enjoy:

"At least three mass murderers have been associated with this book since its release. The Lords of 2112 is a Catcher in the Rye for the modern psycho and the reasons are quite obvious once you have read and analyzed the contents of this book. It is written in some form of coded, double-entendre that is somewhat hard for the layman to decipher, but the manical message is crystal clear to those for which this book was intended to reach. When I read The Lords of 2112, I could literally feel bugs crawling all over my skin, eating in to my brain. The Lords of 2112 is pure sickness! I believe it should be banned in America forever. It is too dangerous to have this available to nut-jobs like Jared Loughner, Anders Breivik, and Scott Dekraai. Who will be the next person to go completely insane from reading this book!!!"

Indeed, only insane would read it.

Source: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&client=safari
    Allegedly, Daniel Marion Mitchell Jr. (or someone posing as him) wrote that quoted part of the excerpt. This was over one year ago.

Then, after the Newtown school shootings, the name of the reviewer was changed from the author's name to Adam Lanza.

Here's the review from December 16, 2012:
    First off an author should not review their own book. But then to go back and change the name of the reviewer from your own to Adam Lanza is just sick. Way to try and profit off a tragedy. I will never buy anything you write. You should be banned from Amazon for this stunt.
    [...]
    Above is the link to the cache of the page before the mass murders in at Sandy Hook showing the name of the Author as the reviewer. Shame on you!

Source: http://www.amazon.com/The-Lords-2112...r_pr_orig_subj
    The author of the book could not have changed the name of the reviewer after the school shooting -- because the author had already died (committed suicide) about a week prior (see last post).

There is something wrong here.

UPDATE/ADD

Luckily, somebody was smart enough to take a screenshot. It looks like Daniel Mitchell did indeed write that, and it apparently has been scrubbed from the site within the last month (after the name of the reviewer was changed to Adam Lanza).

So, how did the name get changed from Daniel Mitchell to Adam Lanza if both of them were already dead?
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 20th January 2013 at 05:06.

11. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Vivek for me that Daniel Marion Mitchell Jr. committed suicide on 12-12-12 is surreal.. I have not read the book and most likely will not however there does seem to be some connection with his book and the Shootings that you mention... TY once again!!!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Jeffrey (20th January 2013), Limor Wolf (21st January 2013), Referee (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013), T Smith (20th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #148
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'm almost certain that Daniel Mitchell was a member of David Icke's forum.

I am not a member there. If any of you have member access to Icke's forum, the username of interest is -- thelordsof2112 -- I have only found a few posts of his.

Maybe you will find more.

UPDATE/ADD

Here is a strange, random comment made 7 months ago under a sports article from yahoo.
    America is going to hell in a handbasket. The cannibal killers everywhere in the news and now there's some channel on youtube where a guy calling himself "Trolley Rulle" is posting live murders of children! WFF is the world coming to? Hey, thanks Obama and go Giants. Way to have your priorities for the country in line.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/news/obama-p...9647--nfl.html
    That's odd.

Last edited by Jeffrey; 20th January 2013 at 06:05.

14. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

The video contains the following eerie message: "All she wanted was this picture perfect life. I guess me being raped was not in her idyllic plans. F__k her. I choose to go level 121 and kill Rulle. I will swing the sword of destruction and live forever! I am Adam Lanza. People hate me. I will be immortal."

That is extremely weird. Encoded messages and may indicated why this ended up being such a botch for them.

Raped, whomever posted this is aware of their own violation. Mind control. Mind violation is rape. They are obsessed as we know by rape, pedophilia and mind violation. Without those aspects extreme mind control like that which MK Ultra executes becomes a lot harder.

I choose to go to level 121. Okay that is handler speak Level 121. They speak in levels and scripts are located on different compartmentalized or fragmented sections of the pscyhe. Levelss A post hypnotic suggestion of levels within the alter. Perhaps some other level was programmed and the person in question here did the 'unthinkable' choice to go to another level other than what his handler scripted them with?

The mind controlled do NOT choose their levels, it defeats the purpose of mindcontrol if the controlled just gaily choose their scripting and decided what level they were going to operate from.

Kill Rulle. Okay that may be a little hard to de-cipher. On one hand it indicates someone is willfully defying their scripting. Or the person who scripted them. If this as botched as people perceive and I maintain they are all botch jobs this may be the glitch. Besides their alter deciding to call the shots that is. If the programmed entities who carried this out defied their handlers or perhaps even had the intention of killing one I'd say that lays the ground work for a pretty big botch.

I am adam lanza-- declaring his alter. The name of the inhabited construct. If anyone is clever at anagrams I'd give that one a whirl.

I will be immortal.

I have the unncanny notion this is neither alter, nor handler here but something more akin that is found in the Horus Ra thread.

I will swing the sword of destruction, the tool of blood letting, and live forever.

Yeah well that's what 'they' do. Blood letting is the basis of their immortality. Or their perception of it anyway. The price that is paid for it I suppose.

When someone is held under that kind of programming it not only allows a handler to dominate the mind it can create a portal or entry for ...erm....non physical things. Like perhaps the parastical demi-gods our worlds controllers like to feed.

You raise a demon or rather a demi-god here on earth one better make damn sure they know how to control it, and in this case I think the demon may have very well slipped their control modules. The only way to summon a demi-god is to form a construct and maintain tight control over its form. This weird message does not strike me as being made by an entity 'under' their control. Controlled entities do not make choices.

There's always the possibility in goofing around with this sort of **** and taking into full understanding how Hurricane Sandy was conducted, this begins to make more sense in all ways. Sexual ritual of the purer traditions were conducted to draw the 'god' down into the persons conducting it.

Now its rape, pedophilia, and other acts of corruption that are then inhabited and sanctioned by parasitical demi-god. No authentic god is going to sanction or inhabit a rape victim. A parasite would though because that is what rape or f--k her is. one wonders if he speaks of his handler or the construct he is inhabiting is actually not a male at all but a female. A reference to the original inhabitant of the mind that has been overwhelmed here.

I will be immortal may be viewed as a typical declaration from something that perceives itself to be a god.

15. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Anal Adz Am
    Anal Adz Ma
    A Adz La Man
    A Adz Lam An
    Adz La Am An
    Adz La Ma An

An Adz is a tool used to strip with and is basically found in early Egyptian Hieroglyphics to quote " A depiction of an adze was also used as a hieroglyph, representing the consonants stp, "chosen", and used as: ...Pharaoh XX, chosen of God/Goddess YY...

16. Link to Post #151
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Apparently that book is full of coded messages too.

It's all very strange. Personally, I don't feel like pursuing it any further. There's enough information here for anybody to start researching it, but it's making me uneasy.

17. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Really . You're uneasy? My last post attempted my entire computer locked down which it never does for no apparent reason.

And this is what I was about to post. Daniel is considered, arguably, a prophet of the Bible. He was 'reportedly' castrated so he could not claim immortality. That word again. Chosen of god to be a prophet.

Marion is a female name from the same article . The 'she' in the message that said F her? I don't have to tell you who Adam is , I simply can't remember if Daniel claimed a line of descent from Adam. They are as noted early notorious for having operatives with Bible names inserted somewhere in the handle.

Nor do I have to point out that Level 121 is not far removed from 2112.

Do we have any definitive proof that Daniel Marion Mitchell is dead by suicide?

Whomever changed the Amazon account would have had to been associated with both men.

If they are not in fact the same enity.

Perhaps that is why you are uneasy.

18. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,977 times in 1,576 posts

Some conclusions by the maker of the first video I posted.

@ 9eagle9 I have blue screened at least 5 times in two days as well! And the last time was when I attempted to post the origional vid on this thread!
    Last edited by Referee; 20th January 2013 at 07:10.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

9eagle9 (20th January 2013), Belle (20th January 2013), Calz (20th January 2013), Christine (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Wait a minute, stop the press. Starting at (lol) 1.21 in the video the man states a photo of 121 was deleted from the my space page....

Okay continuing the video.

21. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Apparently that book is full of coded messages too.

It's all very strange. Personally, I don't feel like pursuing it any further. There's enough information here for anybody to start researching it, but it's making me uneasy.
    i agree vivik. this is all starting to feel extremely dark and at the very least creeping me out!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

Jeffrey (20th January 2013), Referee (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013), TargeT (20th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

Quote Looking preview personal interpretations of my book "Lords of the 2112th" It is written to talk about the story on different levels with lots of old psychological manipulation techniques.
    found here...

http://jedenacteho-zari.7x.cz/novink...a-kniha-2.html

and this one has weird voice over... "whore of baylon jenny reviera" ??????

Last edited by sllim11; 20th January 2013 at 09:31.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

Knowrainknowrainbows! (20th January 2013), silverchimes (21st January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #157
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Still going thru them. Excellent thinking by Max Igan. Only 15 mins each.

Last edited by witchy1; 20th January 2013 at 12:14.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th January 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (20th January 2013), Lettherebelight (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Thanks Witchy, an excellent video to add to the picture. So many objectives achieved by this incident....

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,970 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Any way of finding out what date this was filmed?

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Here's Gentlemen Gene Rosen with some of his grammy award winning acting.
    Lights, Camera, Action. Roll em.....
    Im convinced, much like Lucky Larry Silverstein convinced me when he told that whopping Dermatologist story on the morning of Sept 1, 2001. Oy Vey!

Prematurely filmed prior im sure.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), 9eagle9 (20th January 2013), Cidersomerset (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

31. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,632 times in 18,693 posts

David sums up CNN, subtle as ever ...LOL........

Sunday, 20 January 2013 13:24
    Posted by David Icke

Anderson Cooper of CNN, a former CIA Intern, is obsessed with demonising
    those asking relevant questions about the full-of-holes official story of Sandy Hook

Why do you think that could be? Isn't he supposed to be a 'journalist' asking those
    very questions?

At the same time, Piers Morgan, another ludicrous non-journalist at CNN, is
    obsessed with demonising gun owners in America while using the full-of-holes
    official story of Sandy Hook as the excuse.

Is that a coincidence Criminal News Network?

You must be joking.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/7...-of-sandy-hook

====================================================

This corporate media takeover has been taking paces over the last 30/40 yrs...

Published on 21 May 2012

On Friday, Rather appeared on Bill Maher's show to discuss his new book "Rather
    Outspoken." He spoke out about the controversy again, and stood by his story (his
    comments start at the 1:50 mark in the video above). He said that he was fired
    because CBS News caved into the Bush administration's demands.

"The powers that be and the corporate structure were very uncomfortable with the
    story," Rather said. "They got pressured by the Bush administration and others in
    Washington, and it cost a lot of people their jobs, including myself."

He went on to warn that everyone should be "concerned" about "the constant
    consolidation of media," saying that "no more than six" companies currently control
    80% of the distribution of news.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They have been doing it in plane view right under our noses, and since they
    own or influence most of the media they have been getting away with it....

The Prolatarian Tip Toe, and its easy because Who ? Police the Judges & Elites ?
    Oh ! Other Judges & Elites !!!...LOL...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 20th January 2013 at 14:12.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), Christine (20th January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), Limor Wolf (21st January 2013), observer (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013), T Smith (20th January 2013), TargeT (21st January 2013), WhiteFeather (20th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 1 8 16 LastLast