Thread: Pete Santilli Outs Gordon Duff of Veterans Today with Recorded Call

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Default Pete Santilli Outs Gordon Duff of Veterans Today with Recorded Call

"You Are Under a Psy-Op" -- Gordon Duff; Chief Editor for Veterans Today"

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=yWR3iSkk_lI

Pete Santilli also posts the VT Editorial Board, Operations & Managing Editors & International Bureaus / Correspondents on his website.

The subject matter is further discussed in episode #321 on January 19, 2013 with Dr. Morgan Reynolds, a former "W" Bush official and supporter of Dr. Judy Wood, "Where Did the Towers Go?"

http://petersantilli.com/

What percentage of the "Truth Movement" is telling a substantial portion of the Truth, but withholding critical information for our freedom, as a vital Psy Ops effort?

Are Peter Santilli, Dr. Judy Wood, Dr. Morgan Reynolds and Richard C. Hoagland, of only small group, attempting to provide the truth of our circumstance, and thus, its solution?
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Akasha (24th January 2013), Chester (26th January 2013), Gemeos (23rd January 2013), gooty64 (23rd January 2013), jagman (23rd January 2013), KiwiElf (23rd January 2013), lookbeyond (25th January 2013), spiritguide (23rd January 2013), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd January 2013), ThePythonicCow (25th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,845 times in 876 posts

Default Re: Pete Santilli Outs Gordon Duff of Veterans Today with Recorded Call

I am befuddle by the title...."Outs..Gordon Duff." I did not get the impression that Santilli was challenging Duff as a "bad guy" i.e. disinformation type. Instead their conversation seemed much more as a "hands across the ocean" dialogue which is certainly needed.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

gooty64 (24th January 2013), Selene (23rd January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd January 2013), ulli (25th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

I also am confused about this topic.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

Earth Angel (23rd January 2013), Selene (23rd January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd January 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Oops Grannyfranny, I don't think you listened all the way to the end.

Santilli was pretending to be "hands across the ocean" to get the info/disclosure from Duff.

Much of what Duff says is hard to understand without a transcript.

Santilli and a staffer have a short discussion after the phone call with Duff has ended. In this post-call chat Santilli makes numerous allegations about what duff has revealed during the phone call.

For example that Duff claims to be a 1%'er and that Duff made (veiled) threats and that Duff claims he could take people out for a $60 payment to a broke hitman.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

EnergyGardener (23rd January 2013), jagman (23rd January 2013), modwiz (23rd January 2013), Selene (23rd January 2013), spiritguide (23rd January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (23rd January 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

During the interview Gordon says to Pete you dont know what your up against!You have brought a knife to a gun fight.Pete thought it was Gordon really making a veiled threat.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

EnergyGardener (23rd January 2013), Flash (23rd January 2013), Selene (23rd January 2013), spiritguide (23rd January 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The conversation was 95% friendly, as was the helpful information from Duff. Please note the information Duff provided about Sandy Hook; which makes sense he would know that if you review all of his insider sources.

It's the veiled threat that outs him first. And, if you listen to further portions of the discussion that Santilli has made available, you will hear Duff explain that we do not deserve to know the truth and that 30 - 40% of what VT puts out are lies. It is important to appreciate that Santilli is trying to understand why Duff, Fetzner and other close associates of Duff, are not helping Dr. Judy Wood bring her evidence of 9/11 to the forefront. While they pretend to support her, they instead are discrediting her. Duff tries to explain why they aren't helpful—or more accurately—why they are lying instead of helping her awaken the American people with the truth about the presence and use of this energy for destruction, instead of for good.

You can listen to more of the Santilli-Duff conversation on the second part of Santilli's conversation with Suzanne on Spreaker yesterday:

http://www.spreaker.com/user/thepete...te_santilli_56
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 23rd January 2013 at 02:09.
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

Earth Angel (23rd January 2013), gooty64 (23rd January 2013), gripreaper (23rd January 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (23rd January 2013), Selene (23rd January 2013), spiritguide (23rd January 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Yeah, i'm not too sure about that Santilli guy and this is the first time hearing him.
    And listening to the second link from the OP was intolerable and Santilli was sounding like a shock-jock jackass.
    What a world
    Last edited by gooty64; 23rd January 2013 at 02:18.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

EYES WIDE OPEN (24th January 2013), modwiz (23rd January 2013), spiritguide (23rd January 2013), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Yeah, i'm not too sure about that Santilli guy and this is the first time hearing him.
    And listening to the second link from the OP was intolerable and Santilli was sounding like a shock-jock jackass.
    What a world
    Gooty, I can overlook his loud music, antics and a bit of paranoia, it might seem.... ....because I appreciate the 100% effort to deliver the truth. He admits that he is not diplomatic, but a "meat & potatoes" guy, a marine that will not surrender, particularly now that he knows the truth.

Besides, Pete heralds just a few of those that have and are laying everything on the line for us, such as Milton William Cooper and Dr. Judy Wood.
    -and-

16. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

gooty64 (23rd January 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

When you say "You Are Under a Psy-Op".

My question might be where is the hard core proof!

No because I don't believe your statement, but we might need more real proof.

Not political or media bla,bla.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

spiritguide (23rd January 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)

What percentage of the "Truth Movement" is telling a substantial portion of the Truth, but withholding critical information for our freedom, as a vital Psy Ops effort?

Are Peter Santilli, Dr. Judy Wood, Dr. Morgan Reynolds and Richard C. Hoagland, of only small group, attempting to provide the truth of our circumstance, and thus, its solution?
    You bet! the Truth Movement has been very shrewdly implanted with witting or unwitting 'players' since day one and since, do you think there's any chance that grand opportunity would be ignored?

I don't know enough about Santilli or Reynolds, I trust Judy at this point, but I've viewed Hoagland as a player for a long time - definitely withholding, definitely craftily mixing fact/disinfo and doling stuff out in calculated pieces. Biggest red flag to me is anybody who is a Noory regular on C2C, practically anybody ever on Rense, but especially the high-repeat interviewees. I especially suspect anyone who avoids or won't say squat contrary to the 9-11 lie.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

gripreaper (23rd January 2013), karelia (23rd January 2013), Snookie (23rd January 2013), spiritguide (23rd January 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Santilli is a word and light bending snake. He is disingenuous and has ended up outing himself. He is an elite shill. That is not to say he is wrong about much of what he has to say, but Gordon is a target of the problem and Santilli is counting on the brain dead masses following his lead. Why not? Most people still turn to the MSM for information. That is like going to a cesspool looking for a snack.

He took Gordon's words and set them in a way that could easily be misunderstood by those who do not know about him or about nuance.

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Watch Dr. Judy Wood's videos, read her book or simply listen to the three episodes she did on Santilli's show.

I strive for the truth, overlooking the faults and mistakes other humans make along the way. Perhaps, then, others will overlook mine.

Time is short before this 'disarming' agenda / phase of the feds/cabal step things up further with more shootings and legislation. They know a substantial percentage of the population, even entire states, will fight back. We need real people that have the courage and ability to speak up, perhaps even while making us laugh. Pete Santilli does that for me and has performed a great service to humanity by just his recent acts alone.
    -and-

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,983 times in 1,577 posts

Richard C. Hoagland Is MR DIS INFO what are you trying to say??????
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Gardener (23rd January 2013), karelia (23rd January 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    What a world
    Gooty, I can overlook his loud music, antics and a bit of paranoia, it might seem.... ....because I appreciate the 100% effort to deliver the truth. He admits that he is not diplomatic, but a "meat & potatoes" guy, a marine that will not surrender, particularly now that he knows the truth.

Besides, Pete heralds just a few of those that have and are laying everything on the line for us, such as Milton William Cooper and Dr. Judy Wood.
    He is a snake hiding behind good names. How long it takes them to disavow him will show them for what they are too. This is fresh and they may not even know about the prestidigitation he performed here.

26. Link to Post #15
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here is an article on this sh!tshow from Jim Fetzer, an Avalon member. Be warned it is on Veterans Today and may not meet with the OP's approval. This is the site of the "outed" Gordon Duff.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/01...nstein-gambit/

27. Link to Post #16
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What a world
    Good ears and perception, Gooty. I picked that up as soon as he started speaking and I had never heard of him either.

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Very few Spread the Truth. Most destroy it with character assassination / distraction.

This is about Dr. Judy Wood and getting her evidence to the public. All else is noise, trying to keep you from that. Duff does to a degree, he attempted to explain why he supports that effort of distraction, while agreeing that she won, because she is right.

But Santilli rightly points out that while being right, Dr. Judy Wood has not yet won, because this power—making nuclear energy appear mere child's play—is still in the wrong hands.
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 23rd January 2013 at 03:59.
    -and-

29. Link to Post #18
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Santilli “outs” Gordon Duff?

Sorry; I missed that impression. Duff still swings in a league ‘way beyond Santilli – or I‘ve missed the OP’s point here.

This is not to say that I consider Duff purely truthful. If so, he’d have been dead long ago. Nevertheless. Nothing here is ever that simple.

Yes: Judy Wood requires some protection – she’s an honest person in a dishonest jungle. She needs plausible denial as a protection; don’t f*k with it, nor anyone willing to offer same….

Yes: Gordon talks to Israeli agents. Duh.

Yes: not “telling everything you know” could be a survival mechanism for insiders. Again, duh….

As I’ve already said, I don’t get this. Gordon Duff is highly placed and – as such – he needs to ostensibly play both sides of the street. I cannot pretend to know anything about his true motivation or purpose, but in the meantime I will continue to include him in the realm of “occasionally useful” …..until shown otherwise. Each comment of his must be evaluated on its own merits. He will eventually need to feed us The Whopper as part of his pay. We can expect that. But in the meantime…? Each item paid separately.

That’s all I’m going to say.

Cheers,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 23rd January 2013 at 03:52.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Akasha (24th January 2013), Calz (23rd January 2013), Curt (23rd January 2013), EnergyGardener (23rd January 2013), Hervé (25th January 2013), modwiz (23rd January 2013), Snookie (23rd January 2013), spiritguide (23rd January 2013), Swanette (23rd January 2013)

31. Link to Post #19
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Selene (here)
    Santilli “outs” Gordon Duff?

Sorry; I missed that impression. Duff still swings in a league ‘way beyond Santilli – or I‘ve missed the OP’s point here.

This is not to say that I consider Duff purely truthful. If so, he’d have been dead long ago. Nevertheless. Nothing here is ever that simple.

Yes: Judy Wood requires some protection – she’s an honest person in a dishonest jungle. She needs plausible denial as a protection; don’t f*k with it, nor anyone willing to offer same….

Yes: Gordon talks to Israeli agents. Duh.

Yes: not “telling everything you know” could be a survival mechanism for insiders. Again, duh….

As I’ve already said, I don’t get this. Gordon Duff is highly placed and – as such – he needs to ostensibly play both sides of the street. I cannot pretend to know anything about his true motivation or purpose, but in the meantime I will continue to include him in the realm of “occasionally useful” …..until shown otherwise. Each comment of his must be evaluated on its own merits. He will eventually need to feed us The Whopper as part of his pay. We can expect that. But in the meantime…? Each item paid separately.

That’s all I’m going to say.

Cheers,

Selene
    Gordon misleads on purpose. To get caught. Getting caught makes him a "fraud" and he is therefore made 'safe'. He knows how to stay alive. He made it out alive against one of the best armies to ever take the field.

Judy Woods seems to talk about what and stays away from who. Who is more important, IMO. Who opens the can of worms. What is a technicality.
    She could very well be one hundred per cent correct about the technology used. The weapon a perp uses is not as important as knowing who the perp is.

I don't blame her for staying away from who. It will keep her alive. It is also a distraction from the more important information and serves as a smoke screen. Her being factually correct ( if she is) does not remove the obfuscation of who done it.

Who are the terrorists who used the "ray gun"?
    Last edited by modwiz; 23rd January 2013 at 04:05.

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

I do not like Santilli, never likes him, i just cannot stand his voice and screaming and ranting. Not that bright either, my opinion of course.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

galilava (24th January 2013), modwiz (23rd January 2013), Referee (23rd January 2013), spiritguide (23rd January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast