+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Eric Dollard -- A Modern-Day Nikola Tesla

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Default Re: Eric Dollard -- A Modern-Day Nikola Tesla

Quote are you talking about pictures taken from the moons surface? that would be a 'moon daytime' picture, where I think you wouldnt see stars... same as daytime earth...
    I could be wrong though... but yeah, last night I googled wether you see stars in space, and yes, it seems you do... so, I am not sure I am going to spend much time on this guy...
    Yup, I don't get this not seeing the stars from space either.

BTW, we don't see stars on Earth during a clear day because the atmosphere scatters the sunlight thus 'drowns out' the stars - well that's the conventional explanation anyway. But you can see Venus sometimes in daylight (yeah, I know, it's a planet not a star!) when it's very bright and you know where to look. I know cos I've seen it twice in the day.

So, this not seeing stars in space stuff; where does that info come from? For good earth-bound optical astronomy, the thinner the atmosphere the better, hence those observatories on mountain tops. So at what altitude are they supposed to go out?

And what about the Hubble telescope? That's well above the atmosphere for best views and also to prevent atmospheric drag which would of course eventually bring it down.

If you can't see the stars, can you see the Moon or the planets? Or our nearest star - the Sun? Has anyone here asked an astronaut or cosmonaut? Unfortunately I don't know any to ask. And why should they lie anyway?

A photo or video from space not showing any stars probably has more to do with the camera optics and bright sunlight rather than them actually being invisible... doesn't it?

If Mr Dollard gets confused over the cause of the Dark Ages, the ionosphere dissipating, and saying RCA funded radio ASTROLOGY (amongst other things I outlined in post #16 above - and if these were all just slips, then he should have reviewed the footage and re-shot it where necessary if he wanted to be taken sincerely), then I don't think I can take him seriously either.

Or is Mr Dollard just testing us...?

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 31st January 2013 at 21:10. Reason: my spelling

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th February 2013), meat suit (31st January 2013), Referee (31st January 2013), RMorgan (1st February 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    I find this guy interesting, but I was put off a bit when I watched this video where he claims that the sun and stars are not visible from space:

This would be a secret impossible to keep. With all the astronauts who have been out there? Come on. And then there's film footage from the international space station like this:

http://vimeo.com/38409143

Sure it's probably got long exposure some processing on it, but that doesn't mean the sun and stars are not visible altogether. He also said some other things about the sun that sound intriguing but may not really be true at all.
    Look at the pictures taken from apollo looking back at earth there are no stars!
    are you talking about pictures taken from the moons surface? that would be a 'moon daytime' picture, where I think you wouldnt see stars... same as daytime earth...
    I could be wrong though... but yeah, last night I googled wether you see stars in space, and yes, it seems you do... so, I am not sure I am going to spend much time on this guy...
    Yes Meat Suit I started digging on my own. I as well will not be spending much time on him. When he was younger he did seem to know a lot about radio and radio waves though!
    Last edited by Referee; 31st January 2013 at 23:26.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

meat suit (31st January 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

your loss.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

JRS (2nd February 2013), Ol' Roy (1st February 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    your loss.
    Is there more to this Carmody. I have not stopped thinking about Eric's Video for three day's

What is your take?
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Referee

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

There are people in the alternative science/alternative media who propagate the most amazing theories. These theories often get keenly adopted by willing followers who have little or no scientific understanding; this is not their fault, but such theories often endorse their conspiratorial world view.

Often the exponents of these views really are scientifically trained and highly qualified, but considered mavericks by their colleagues - as was the case for advocates of Continental Drift right up until the 1950s!

On the other hand there are those like Philip J. Imbrogno who claimed to have a PhD and Special Forces training, convincingly hoodwinked folks for years until someone actually decided to check.

And then there are the publicly seekers who just talk technical-sounding BS but present no tangible evidence to support their claims. You can seen right through these characters if you have a basic scientific knowledge.

I was hoping old Eric might be in the first category, but as far as I’m concerned his own videos have removed him from that possibility…

I see no one has yet answered any of my questions from post #21.

Nick

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

meat suit (1st February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), RMorgan (1st February 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    Hello Mozart:
    I am not trying to leave large open spots. I am simply replying to the post by clicking on the button that says: "Reply to post with Quote"
    From there I have no idea what is happening. Must be a glitch in the software.
    Have a great day!
    chancy
    The place that Mozart was recommending "open space" (a blank line between paragraphs) was in what you wrote, not in what you quoted from someone else's post.

You can get a blank line between paragraphs by hitting the "Enter" key twice in a row at the end of a paragraph (as I just did above, after typing "from someone else's post.")
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    I did use the search box and included searches for any threads using just the name of "Eric Dollard". The damn search came up empty. Jeezzz...
    There are ways to search for Eric Dollard posts that work with the forum search engine ... I just tried it and got some hits. Try the "Advanced Search" option, and play around with the various choices provided there.

Yes, I curse the search engine here, repeatedly. I've no idea why it is configured the way it is, but I suspect to keep the forum from being mined by bot programs and individuals/software who are bent on resource abuse.
    It's not so much a configuration problem, as it having a rather brain damaged search module in vBulletin. vBulletin stores all data in a mySQL backend, and that is a difficult choice to use as the basis for a search engine.

The dominant search engine bot, from Google, gets new posts usually within a few minutes, and indexes them with a far more powerful search engine. It has no use for our forum's search engine.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Jean-Luc (6th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

5) The 'Dark Ages' had nothing to do with the sun. The term refers to a so-called ‘intellectual darkness’ after the collapse of the Roman Empire. There are those who suggest climate change in Europe during this period didn't help, but is there any sound evidence for that?

You might like to read Catastrophe: an Investigation into the Origins of the Modern World by David Keys. Quoting from the back cover:

Quote 'The sun became dark and its darkness lasted for 18 months. Everyone declared that the sun would never recover its full light again.'

So wrote John of Ephesus, one of the several chroniclers of the sixth century from around the world to record the Dark Sun event that started in 535. Historians have turned a blind eye to their testimony, not knowing how to make sense of it, but here in this groundbreaking book, David Keys shows how they were describing a great natural disaster which he also reveals as the single most important factor in the formation of the modern world.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Referee (6th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

8) I doubt RCA had anything to do with radio ‘ASTROLOGY’, and anyone knowing what they were talking about would never confuse it with ASTRONOMY, even in a slip of the tongue.

[...]
    Well, you may have to revise your opinion...

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

Of interest from SpaceWeather.com

NIGHT-TIME SOLAR RADIO BURST: The M9-class solar flare of August 4th produced a burst of shortwave static so powerful that receivers on Earth picked it up after sunset. "A RadioJove observer in Florida recorded the burst when the sun was 38 degrees below the horizon," reports amateur radio astronomer Thomas Ashcraft. Ashcraft's own radio telescope in New Mexico recorded the event 1 hour and 54 minutes after sunset:
    "To my knowledge, receptions like this are very rare," says Ashcraft.
    Indeed they are. This event brings to mind the iconic night-time solar radio burst of March 8, 1958. Five radio telescopes at the University of Florida picked up emissions from the sun while observing the planet Jupiter in tthe middle of the night. On the other side of the world, radio astronomers in daylit Australia confirmed that a powerful solar radio burst had taken place at that exact time. The event is described in a 1959 Nature paper by pioneering radio astronomers Alex Smith and Tom Carr. They considered the possibility that solar radio waves might have been reflected by the Moon or carried to the night side of Earth by ionospheric ducting. In the end, they could not conclusively explain what happened and to this day night-time solar radio bursts remain a puzzle

Which gets back to this:

Quote Adventures in Shortwave Radio Research

The work of John H. Nelson is the second big dot to connect in understanding this process of how planetary alignments relate to solar activity and thus geomagnetic activity on Earth. Nelson was a shortwave radio researcher who worked for RCA (Radio Corporation of America) during the 1950s and 60s. He was tasked with finding a way to predict days when shortwave signals would be disrupted. (Remember this was before satellite communication, so there was a certain interest in maintaining these radio connections between the continents.) Even at this point, scientists had noticed the link between sunspot activity and the geomagnetic activity that affected shortwave radio transmissions, but they had no accurate means to predict when solar activity was likely to break out. Nelson studied the sunspot patterns for a number of years until he grew frustrated by his lack of progress in making long-range predictions.

Nelson then began to look at past solar storms where radio transmissions were wiped out for several days, hoping to find some sort of reoccurring pattern that might explain why these days, and not others, were special. On a whim, he decided to test an idea about the position of the planets, and used the date March 23rd 1940, the date of a significant geomagnetic storm, for his initial test date. He looked up the positions of the planets for this particular day and to his surprise noticed something very interesting.

What he found was that on this day several planets lined up with each other. He discovered that Mercury was at opposition with Jupiter on March 22nd, and then in conjunction with Saturn on March 26th. On March 24, one of the worst days in terms of radio transmission, Venus was square to Saturn. Nelson described this radio outage on March 23rd 1940 as being the "Rosetta Stone" of forecasting solar activity. This was just the start. He later discovered many more idiosyncrasies with the way the planets teased solar activity out of the Sun.

Nelson discovered that solar activity was more likely to occur during some conjunction, opposition or square between an inner and outer planet which he referred to as 'hard' angles. This was usually the initiating factor in the solar storms he observed and predicted. He also noted that other harmonics of these 'hard' angles served to increase solar activity as well. By 'harmonic' I mean taking 180 degrees and dividing it by integers. So angles like 180/2 = 90, 180/3 = 60, 180/4 = 45, 180/5 = 36 and so on... Even multiples of these harmonics such as 75 degrees (15 x 5) or 135 (45 x 3) and others could play a role too. Why harmonics were important to this process is unclear and probably something Nelson was hoping future research would shed light on, but nonetheless these were the observations he made.

He noticed that in the absence of any 'hard' angles, the trine angles (120 and 240 degrees) tended to stabilize solar activity, making good days for shortwave transmissions. The trine configuration of Saturn and Jupiter was especially significant in this regard. But he also noted that if a trine angle corresponded with a 'hard' angle between an inner and outer planet on the same day, it would usually magnify solar activity.

Nelson discovered that when multiple planets fell into harmonic relations this seemed to add to the solar activity initiated by a 'hard' angle. But these harmonics by themselves, without a 'hard' angle, usually did nothing. Likewise, a hard angle by itself without any added harmonics usually did nothing as well. Nelson also discovered that a planet's ascending and descending nodes played a role in setting up solar storms too. From his book Cosmic Patterns he writes:
    The major storms analyzed in the following discussions will often contain more than one hard angle and numerous harmonics. Sometimes several hard angles with their associated harmonics follow one another in quite rapid succession, resulting in major storms, some of which can be prolonged for this reason.

The planet Mercury is of major importance. One would expect this since it is the closest planet to the sun and has the greatest orbital velocity. (It also has considerable gravitational effects when at perihelion, however I do not wish to get into the area of gravitation since my prime interest is in angles.) I think it is safe to say that in at least 90 percent of the cases Mercury is the trigger planet. The planets slower than Mercury can be all set up on a major pattern but a storm usually does not begin until Mercury moves into a hard angle with one of them, or as a harmonic to two that are already associated in a hard angle.

Simple, uncontaminated conjunctions, squares, and oppositions involving only two planets can usually be ignored. Simultaneous multiple harmonics are the key. There are so many hard angles made by Mercury and Venus because of their velocity that, if every hard angle presaged a storm, shortwave radio would have a very difficult time surviving.

Another rule is that the intensity of a storm will be greater if a planet making a hard angle is at, or close to, either its nodal point or perihelion point in space.

[...]

At perihelion a planet is at that point in its orbit which brings it closest to the sun. Nodes are the places in a planet's orbit at which it crosses the plane of the Earth's orbit which means, of course, that the planet is crossing the ecliptic. There are two nodes, known as the ascending node, the point at which the planet crosses from below the ecliptic to above the ecliptic, and the descending node (180 degrees away), at which point the planet crosses from above to below the ecliptic. My research throughout the years has shown that these points in space are very important in this work.

The research relating to the nodes has revealed that the point halfway between the nodes is also a very sensitive area in space - apparently as important as the nodes themselves. At this point in space the planet pauses for an instant in the motion that is taking it away from the ecliptic, and then starts back again towards the ecliptic. Perhaps in doing this it creates a torque in the magnetic field of the sun. This can be demonstrated by dragging a canoe paddle through still water, then suddenly reversing the paddle; an eddy is created in the water. Could the same thing take place in the sun's outer atmosphere?
    Here's an example of one prediction he made for a severe solar storm that occurred on August 30, 1960. This planetary arrangement involves all nine planets at harmonic angles to each other.

© American Federation of Astrologers
    Extremely severe disturbance on August 30, 1960

This is a remarkable example of a very strong simultaneous multiple harmonic involving several planets. An examination of this diagram shows us that Mercury was in conjunction with Pluto at the same time that it was in opposition to Earth and harmonically related to Mars and Jupiter, being 120 degrees ahead of Mars and 120 degrees behind Jupiter. This of course placed the Earth also in a strong harmonic relation, since it was 180 degrees from Mercury and Pluto. Mercury also made a 45 degree angle with Venus, a 60 degree angle with Neptune, and a 15 degree angle with Uranus. At the beginning of the storm, Mercury also made a 135 degree contact with Saturn. All nine planets in the solar system were involved in this arrangement. Shortwave signals were completely blacked out during the night of the 30th.

This storm was predicted officially on July 19th with the statement that a·complete blackout would take place on August 30th.
    The nice thing about Nelson's findings is that all of these factors are predictable and can be calculated far into the future. This suggests that it may be possible to predict solar storms via computer algorithms. In fact, I discovered one ham radio enthusiast who attempted to use part of Nelson's Theory in his own computer program to calculate a 'Nelson index' for each day. It's a crude attempt, and it doesn't take into account all of the factors the Nelson discovered, but it seems that he did have some preliminary success at accounting for past solar activity. Nelson believed his method brought about a 85% success rate in predicting future solar storms.

Despite Nelson's many successes at predicting solar storms, which he mentions in his book, there do seem to be some factors missing from his work. I think it would be worthwhile to consider some of James McCanney's ideas in light of Nelson's discoveries. The first missing factor is the influence of the Moon and how it interacts with the Earth-Sun connection. According to McCanney, when the Moon passes in front of the Earth (during a New Moon), there's a build-up of charge which then gets dumped into the ionosphere after the Moon passes. McCanney points out that the chance for hurricanes and cyclones greatly increases just after the passing of a New Moon. (Yes, cyclone-type storms like tornadoes and hurricanes are likely electric phenomena.) The Moon by itself may have little influence over solar activity compared to the planets, but it seems to have quite an effect on Earth.

The other factor missing from Nelson's work is comets. Should we factor alignments of comets in with the rest of the planets? To me this seems like a no-brainer since some comets can actually be the size of moons or planets, not to mention the fact that comets appear to be much more electrically active too. McCanney mentions several examples of comet alignments and their effect on Earth in his book Planet-X, Comets and Earth Changes. It seems that comets don't need to directly impact the Earth to create 'changes' in our environment.

We recently passed through an alignment with Comet Elenin around March 15th. There was also massive solar and geomagnetic activity around this time along with a major earthquake in Japan and earthquakes elsewhere too. Comet Elenin came into alignment with Mars towards the end of April, and this month turned out to be one of the most active months for tornadoes in US history. There does seem to be a strong correlation between solar activity, severe weather, earthquakes, and volcanoes; and it appears that planet (and comet) positions play a large role in setting up this solar activity. Further data and research is obviously needed to draw any definite conclusions, but this seems to be a good working hypothesis for the moment.

One wonders if alignments with first magnitude stars or large cosmic radio sources might have certain effects as well. Perhaps once we understand the impact of these nearby influences we'll be able to understand the finer influences received from the cosmos too.

Whole article here: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/229308-Planetary-Alignments-and-the-Solar-Capacitor-Things-are-heatin-up--
    The whole thing does indeed tie-in with the recent publications by "Daniel" (see this thread: Geoengineering, Chemtrails, HAARP,World Orders, Time Lines and Ascension ).

PS: Nelson uses heliocentric charts.
    One handicaps oneself when considering that one knows all there is to know about a subject or knows it better than others... it cuts one from learning anything new.
    Last edited by Hervé; 6th February 2013 at 10:02.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Carmody (7th February 2013), Firinn (7th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

So my question remains!! Can you see the Sun and Stars in Outer Space? Anyone??

Referee

18. Link to Post #31
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Of course we can, why we could not?

Is there any special reason someone would think we couldn´t see stars or planets in outer space? I can´t think of any plausible reason, really.

Light, as wave or particle, can travel pretty well in the vacuum.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 6th February 2013 at 15:49.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Nick Matkin (6th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

I have a bit of a hard time with the claim about not being able to see the stars in space, but I can understand why he'd make such a statement.

I can prove the longitudinal wave part, but that is a 'one time proof'. It has to do with this post, and I'll go and get it:

Quote PS, I'll write this down before I loose it. busy, busy, busy brain. Much gets lost, and then rediscovered 10 years yon.

I believe I've found the temporal sensitivity and how it propagates in "dreams."

Eric Dollard speaks on it, in his videos. It is the SECONDARY speed limit, the one ABOVE light speed (292,000 Miles per second). It is the pre-wave of and within linear time - unidirectional time. That this is found in the mind as a snapshot of a reversed image, from reversed time. Which is why the space is black, you see, the seen scope of the space, the bubble is small, one of being tuned to our perception. We repair (re-compute, reorganize, decipher or whatnot) this in the body components that convert imagery in the mind. All this can be changed via enlarging the given box of perception.

The pre wave of FTL wave applies to plasmas, it is an MHD characteristic of the complex field function of quantum structure.. understand that we, as solids, are the odd man out in the universe. 99% of the universe is not solid, it is plasma.

To clarify. I DO DIRECTLY know of a man who owned an high technology firm, and was it's primary inventive force. He had over 120 patents in the realm of telecommunication. He made working and finished systems for the telecommunications industry. He was a CORE developer of RF and microwave digital communications systems.

He made a finished and fully worked out engineered and manufacturable (all work was done, ready to be built, in all parameters, today, kinda thing)..communications system ..that worked at 300x the speed of light.

I can name the man. I can name the company, and it's location. I can also tell you that he died, of cancer, a short time later. I stress, personal story, not some remote bit of internet 'stories'. Remember my claim though, I can only prove something to people - once. Proof, in the existing environment, is very costly. We are being blocked.

Your clue, if you should choose to accept it..is an electronic technology item. One might say that nothing in the multi-dimensional realm of even quantum existence..exists ...without sidebands to the given peak.
    This gentleman died.

He had proof, the mechanics of it, the theory of it, the reality of it, the finished engineered reality of it. A telecommunications systems that operated at 300x the speed of light and could transfer 100's of G/b a second. the limit to his system, was the hardware at either end of the transmit receive system.

It wasn't really a situation of just simply sending data either. the indication I received was that it was a wholesale single shot flash of the data. Ie, that this 300x speed part was an aspect of how data flows with respect to it's appearance and flow as a single reality in this 3d temporal realm. That the mechanism was that of psychic sensitivity and visions, dreams and so on. Ultimately, that this communication method that he was using was the etheric field that atomic structure and wave/particle flow out of , a 'protrusion' into this reality bubble or 'in-situ angle of view as an observation point'.

Part of the price... was his life and the dissolution of his company.

People ask for proofs. What they don't understand is that they are, at that particular juncture...like an innocent child walking along the ramparts above a trench, in the middle of sniper/trench warfare.

They innocently stick their head up and say, "What's the problem? what's going on here? why should I believe you? where's the proof? this is all crap! I don't see any problem here!"

it is run that way, It is played out that way, so that people can look..and see 'nothing in it'.

But if they investigate, while walking round in the open like that... and they get sniped. they get taken out. as in their innocence..they have walked around out in the open, exposed.

And when they are taken down, they are 'taken down' in a manner that makes it look plausible to the next innocent who may try to look.

When one looks carefully enough, and long enough......this is what they end up finding.

Things are getting serious, as more and more people are starting to understand these devious methods. That such methods are real, and in use. These are simple, standard espionage and political/ops tactics, that have been around since the time of Babylon, Sumeria... and older. Standard human operating procedure at the level of governments/imperialism and so on.

To 'take out' the problem, while leaving everyone else with blank stares and no reference points.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th February 2013 at 19:56.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (6th February 2013), eaglespirit (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Hervé (6th February 2013), ROMANWKT (6th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

So where is the Hubble telescope if not in outer space?
    And what is in those pictures if not stars?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (6th February 2013), eaglespirit (6th February 2013), Nick Matkin (6th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

It has to do with gravity being a localized field phenomena,

polarization/sheeting in 2d longitudinal waves, which are all due to MeV and beyond angular components of 'atomic structure' or 'wave/particle phenomena'.

Almost in the same way that an LCD panel has an electric charge used to polarize the lattice so that it either lets light through, or not.

That the fabric of space is charged differently than that of the local space. That the data or intelligence flows differently in 'space' proper vs that of local charge levels and local matter formation complex wave/particle 2d field combinations and/or pairing polarizations.

This is tied to how we, in etheric form, can travel to one end of the universe to another in 'almost no time'. In the same way the reality is flashed from one point to another, in the gentleman's data transfer system.

Ie, that the given suns are far away and likened to our given state and that the data transfer systems to bring the impression of light and stars and so on, are different in deep space, then it is unpacked in the local field and seen as 'light' again.

i believe it is the interview with Otis Carr at the camelot site that explains the etheric data transfer system. In that case, with Carr, he was describing how a crystal (like the LCD panels) was 'tuned' to them and the local conditions,and then they could 'think' their way to a different location (to drive this 'space vehicle'). At that different location, they filled their pockets with dirt and some small rocks and then transferred back. like that of a dream or astral projection, they had no real solid memory of having done it and it was like an astral memory for them..but their pockets where full of soil, dirt and small rocks. That their reality had transferred, along Etheric FTL longitudinal wave pathways.

This may also serve as part of the reason that we come here incarnated, as being 'blank', with no prior memories, and that we can and are slowly getting better at it, individual by individual, life after life. Tied to the spiral of DNA and a dual direction antenna. (atomic matter is much the same). I could go on and on here.

Which is a direct tie in toward abduction theory/memory issues, the works of hypnotherapist Dolores Cannon and Micheal Newton, the duality of the mind, the programmed child psychic warriors of Supersoldier Duncan O'Finioan, the basic duality of the human mind, then Doyle Noyes, general Stubblebine's talks and warnings, harold puthoff's works, Ingo swann, Astrology and recent attacks due to planetary vibrations, satanic ritual child abuse and mind splitting, dimensional doors, project looking glass, yellowbook, and on and on and on... and on. All have their proper context and explanation. it all fits, with zero gaps or issues of any kind.

The Hubble is still within the electrostatic field/space of the local earth conditions. Like the LCD panel, the Etheric polarizations are still open to receiving data as 'light' and are not primarily longitudinal as in deep space. That local earth (and solar system) conditions of transverse and longitudinal wave combinations, have a higher transverse wave content, and thus our local reality, matter, and time/space conditions. All this is the electric universe model. Transmutation, gravity, dimensional fields, time, and so on all the consequence of different charge levels, or polarization combinations of etheric 2d fields.

All this information, simply as a frame of reference change in the mind, and how it can then ruminate from this new position, it does give an 'immense power' from a mundane 3d reality viewpoint, does it not? This is the caution,and this is the nightmare we are suffering under, with regard to the average human's lack of awareness and how this must change. But, if one thinks of the levels of capacity and reality that are handed to the person, one can only hope that a gentle introduction of this does not cause insanity and megalomania to overcome that person. Which has been our problem with the secret societies and such.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th February 2013 at 19:16.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th February 2013), Hervé (6th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), ROMANWKT (6th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (6th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    [...]

8) I doubt RCA had anything to do with radio ‘ASTROLOGY’, and anyone knowing what they were talking about would never confuse it with ASTRONOMY, even in a slip of the tongue.

[...]
    Well, you may have to revise your opinion...

Quote One handicaps oneself when considering that one knows all there is to know about a subject or knows it better than others... it cuts one from learning anything new.
    Well, very interesting. I worked with about 20 colleagues for over 20 years for a large international HF (short wave) radio broadcaster. We spent a very great deal of time, money and effort arranging our transmission schedules to take into account what the sun might do.

This work of John H. Nelson has been around for decades. All we should have done is looked at the future planetary alignments and they would have predicted solar activity. Confirmed of course by looking at past solar activity and collaborating that with past planetary alignments. I'm sure the International Telecommunications Union had more than enough computing power to do that.

What a shame I'm now retired and we don't do much HF broadcasting any more. If I'd shown them all this 20 years ago I'd be a hero.

So... How come all the professional broadcast engineers, the military, aviation and shipping communications experts, well equipped radio hams the world over all missed this? It would have saved millions if not billions in research.

And of course the stars are visible from space. I've seen them in Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr Who and Fireball XL-5. What more proof do you need! Oh yes... another clue... where is the Hubble Telescope? In space I believe. And if the Hubble can only see the stars due to some 'local effect' at what point do they become invisible?

Nick
    Last edited by Nick Matkin; 6th February 2013 at 18:22.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

ROMANWKT (6th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

What a shame I'm now retired and we don't do much HF broadcasting any more. If I'd shown them all this 20 years ago I'd be a hero.

Nick
    Actually, you would have been burned to the ground. And then burned again. And you know it.

The way it works, is that you can use that data to commit to science, but that given science also has to have 'plausible' normal or mainstream scientific explanations available, even if they are not true.

Only then, will the given invention be allowed to exist. That it requires a cover story.

the mistake is thinking that matter or atoms is the center and origin point, when in fact it is the other way around. It is like the frictive point of two blades pressing together at different angles, and the result is a dual spin vortex, one in and one out. Like a violin bow on a string. two strings creating a vibration we 'hear'. we hear the result, not the two strings.

When we think of the universe and all in it being the matter, this is wrong, it is a manifestation of the integration of other fields. That we exist or view from a realm, or echo, or angular position in the flow of this new lower energy field.

Imagine two hoses spraying high pressure fluids, slightly different fluids, at one another.

Where the two streams meet, there is a massive spray, a roiling spray of a combination of each.

We stand in the field/zone of the spray, slightly offside, but like a rubber duckie floating in the flow of it. And we look at this dual stream meeting point and call that the fundamental, when it is just a result, not a fundamental.
    Last edited by Carmody; 7th February 2013 at 05:41.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Butangeld (15th February 2013), eaglespirit (6th February 2013), Hervé (6th February 2013), ROMANWKT (6th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (6th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #37
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    So where is the Hubble telescope if not in outer space?
    And what is in those pictures if not stars?
    Yep.

Hubble telescope´s orbit outside the distortion of Earth's atmosphere, that´s one of the reasons it can take those amazingly sharp pictures.

It´s located 600km above Earth´s surface, in outer space.

So, obviously, we can see much more stars and planets from outer space, where we don´t have our atmosphere to filter and distort all the light.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 6th February 2013 at 19:16.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Conchis (6th February 2013), Nick Matkin (6th February 2013), ROMANWKT (6th February 2013), ulli (6th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

]600km away from the earth is not even close to being in outer space. it is just 600km away, is all. 'Field of reference' wise, it is right on top of the earth.

Beuller? Beuller? Beuller?

I hope someone has a clue what I just said. I know it is tricky. That one has to take their awareness of how reality is, what it is... and turn inside out, in some ways.

To change the frame of reference in order to even begin to get back on the track of ruminating/thinking one's way out of the given corner and dead end.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th February 2013 at 20:13.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

meeradas (9th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), ulli (6th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Nick
    Actually, you would have been burned to the ground. And then burned again. And you know it.
    Not if I could demonstrate that the predictions actually worked. So many engineers would have clamoured for this 'new' knowledge - it would have saved us all so much time, and allowed us to get our signals clearly into their target areas. This was the Cold War era. There were literally hundreds of megawatts* being wasted in propaganda transmissions in the ionosphere above Europe EVERY DAY. We'd have done anything to get accurate solar and ionospheric data to make our transmission more effective.

All I'd have to do is demonstrate it beyond doubt, other engineers would use the numbers, prove to them selves that it works and to hell with the "this shouldn't work" nonsense. We would definitely have used if it worked - even if it seemed to operate outside known laws. Why would we not?

*(By the way, the constant bombardment of Europe's ionosphere for over two decades by hundreds of megawatts (and this madness was rising into the gigawatts by the late 1980s!) of radio frequency energy broadcast by both East and West as propaganda on short wave didn't affect the weather, cause earthquakes or tsunamis. This is a little-known fact that is conveniently overlooked. So I doubt that puny HAARP gadget up in Alaska that they switch on from time to time can do much either. But that's another thread...)

Nick

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

You are not seeing it at all.

Good luck with the providing proof to others.

Leave a will, just in case.

in my experience, you have been given all the data you need to figure it out, I owe you nothing. I put myself at risk giving you the data. In some way and on some day, you might come to understand that.

That it is as it has always been, that those who desire to reach heights, must first prepare and have themselves capable of reaching heights. That the reality of it transforms the self and the self must be transformed in order to cognate it. Like the athlete at the top of the given area of athleticism must incorporate the entire self, as a whole, in the extreme, in order to reach those heights. Everything they where, every thing they are, and everything they ever will be... is in those moments of extremism.

The same applies here. That understanding will not emerge until the person is also transformed.

And that is up to you, my external addition the matter is at an end. That the best I can do is illustrate that it exists and that you, your given self...will have to grow into it.

There are no answers here, there is only the evolution of your questions and your position, as a motional evolving pair. That only from the view of illiteracy in these matters would my position be possible to be seen as some sort of 'cop out'. That is the way of it, for all the right reasons.
    Last edited by Carmody; 6th February 2013 at 19:49.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (6th February 2013), Hervé (6th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast