+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 12 34 LastLast

Thread: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

1. Link to Post #21
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default Re: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

NSA Building A $2 Billion Quantum Computer Artificial Intelligence Spy Center, March 18, 2012

The NSA is a data center to house a 512 qubit quantum computer capable of learning, reproducing the brain’s cognitive functions, and programming itself.The National Security Center is building a highly fortified $2 Billion highly top secret complex simply named the “Utah Data Center” which will soon be home to the Hydrogen bomb of cybersecurity – A 512 Qubit Quantum Computer — which will revitalize the “total information awareness” program originally envisioned by George Bush in 2003.

The news of the data center comes after Department of Defense contractor Lockheed Martin secured a contract with D-Wave for $10 million for a 512 qubit Quantum Computer code-named Vesuvius.

Vesuvius is capable of executing a massive number of computations at once, more than 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0, which is would take millions of years on a standard desktop.

The computer will be able to crack crack even the most scure encryption and will give the US government a quantum leap into technologies once only dreamed of including the rise of the world’s very first all-knowing omniscient self-teaching artificial intelligence.

Source: http://information-machine.blogspot....puter.html?m=1

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Default Re: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

Going mainstream......

Article in Huffington Post yesterday:- 
    Artificial Intelligence (And Flirting Via Committee)

Quote We all know what it's like to suffer through a first date -- the canned conversation, awkward good night hug/kiss, forced laughter.

Rather than endure all that alone, like most of us, artist and programmer Lauren McCarthy has hired a team of anonymous online strangers to help her through the awkwardness.

That might sound like a nightmare to most people. But to McCarthy, who says "meeting new people is the #1 thing that terrifies me," this flirting by committee has offered some comfort -- and if not true love, then at least the chance to understand whether unbiased third-party "monitors" could navigate a social situation better than the people engaged in it.

"I originally thought about this project in terms of writing software, but realized leveraging this existing system with real people might be even more interesting and accurate," McCarthy wrote in an email. "Knowing the directions sent to me came from people made me feel less like a robot and more like a networked human, connected to a community of objective observers"

From link in the article:-

Quote What if we could receive real-time feedback on our social interactions? Would unbiased third party monitors be better suited to interpret situations and make decisions for the parties involved? How might this help us become more aware in our relationships, and more open to unexpected possibilities?

Quote I’m interested in ways that technology can be used to augment, subvert, alter, mediate, and ultimately deepen social interaction. Can we create systems to break us out of our normal systems? A sort of bootstrapping? Can we use data collected from our daily experience and networks to identify patterns and inspire new ones? I want to make different tools that try to create these situations.
    Quote I am developing a system like this for myself using AMT. During a series of dates with new people I meet through the internet, I will discretely stream the interaction to the web using an iPhone app. Turk workers will be paid to watch the stream, interpret what is happening, and offer feedback as to what I should do or say next. This feedback will be communicated to me via text message.

Source

A while back, I was creeped out to discover this DNA data bank

Mission Statement
    23andMe's mission is to be the world's trusted source of personal genetic information.

Quote Our Technology and Standards
    23andMe is a DNA analysis service providing information and tools for individuals to learn about and explore their DNA. We use the Illumina OmniExpress Plus Genotyping BeadChip (shown here). In addition to the variants already included on the chip by Illumina, we've included our own, customized set of variants relating to conditions and traits that are interesting. Technical information on the performance of the chip can be found on Illumina's website.
    In 2007, Google, whose co-founder Sergey Brin is married to the co-founder of 23andMe Anne Wojcicki, invested $3,900,000 in the company,

Appealing to the emotional body:- the stories

- don't stand between me and my DNA
    - finding family
    - partnering with people in research
    - the power of knowing
    - what makes Steve tick

A further erosion of perceived personal privacy. 
    Freedom of choice.
    The great pretender.
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

3. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

AnthonyBacala (3rd February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (3rd February 2013), Kristin (3rd February 2013), Limor Wolf (14th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (3rd February 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2013), sdv (3rd February 2013), seko (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2013), skippy (3rd February 2013), WhiteFeather (10th February 2013)

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 000000 computations, 2 billion$ investment, and not even capable to make a single joke or a potato...?
    Last edited by skippy; 3rd February 2013 at 09:37.

5. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), dan33 (14th April 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (3rd February 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2013), sheme (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2013), ViralSpiral (3rd February 2013), WhiteFeather (10th February 2013), william r sanford72 (24th February 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Many thanks for the thread. This is a really important subject to understand.

Dr Bill Deagle and others have reported a number of times that these AI supercomputers exist already and have done for a number of years. In Dr Bill's seminal 2006 Granada Forum lecture, he described how he had been shown one of these [enormous] machines deep under what was then called Falcon Air Force Base in Colorado.

The full video is here:

To download, click here:
    http://keepvid.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2...%3DtOz0-Hy1rm8

Here's the transcript of the relevant part:

In my exposures I have been in underground cities. I have worked for the Iridium Satellite Project. I’ve been the doctor for U.S. based command strategic defense, the Echelon Project, and the World Identification and I’ve taken care of people in the most classified facilities on the planet in Colorado. Colorado has more classified material underground there and more computing power -- quantum computing -- than all the rest of the planet put together, by a very large order of magnitude.

Most of these facilities are in underground cities. I was in one of them and it was very impressive. It’s Schriever Air Force base east... 18 miles east of Colorado Springs. And the facility, the main facility building, is actually underground about a quarter mile and it was shielded in two-and-a-half inches of seamless stainless steel ringed by an anti-missile system and scalar weapons as well as a full tactical division of Star Wars weaponry.

They had a quantum array and I physically walked through the quantum array. It’s gallium arsenide Cray-5 computers. You may have heard that these other Teraflop computers are the most powerful in the world, and they’re liars. The most powerful computer was developed by Seymour Cray, who, eleven months after its discovery, his systems went Section 11 -- I believe it is -- Chapter 11, and he died on the I-25 freeway just north of Air Force academy in one of these weird accidental deaths; where a car crossed the freeway in complete, bright, clean black-top and completely T-boned his car and crushed him and killed him instantly.

So Seymour Cray had done the impossible. He’d actually, without zero gravity, he created a gallium arsenide chip that had to be created, at almost minus 200 degrees Kelvin, in order to create this chip that allowed quantum computing. To give you an idea -- the Cray-4 computer -- Cray-5 can do the calculations in teraflops that’s equivalent to 100,000 Cray-4s. Gives you an idea just of just how powerful this is.

I’ll show you tonight why quantum computing is part of the matrix they’re building and why this is so important. When I walked through the array, they had hundreds and hundreds of Cray computers all in a giant cube underground connected by fiber optic high speed networks. They weren’t just using regular, they were using ultraviolet fiber optics which is much, much higher speed information transfer. Huge cables, the size of your thumb, hundreds and hundreds of them connecting through this array.

If you knew the computing power, they are... and I was told this by my NSA contacts because I have very high contacts, people that learn on a need to know basis; the President does not have access to.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd February 2013 at 15:14.

7. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (3rd February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), dan33 (14th April 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), gripreaper (3rd February 2013), Jean-Luc (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (3rd February 2013), kanishk (3rd February 2013), Kristin (3rd February 2013), Limor Wolf (14th February 2013), Neal (4th February 2013), nomadguy (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (3rd February 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2013), sheme (3rd February 2013), Sidney (9th February 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (3rd February 2013), WhiteFeather (10th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey folks,

I think the moderation team should make another forum sub-section called "priority threads" or something like that, so they could move extremely important threads such as this one there.

In my opinion, it would be extremely useful to have all major "dots" in one place, instead of scattered all around PA, so we could focus more effectively on connecting them.

Just my two cents...

Raf.

9. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

AnthonyBacala (3rd February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), gripreaper (3rd February 2013), Jeffrey (3rd February 2013), kanishk (3rd February 2013), Kristin (3rd February 2013), Laura Elina (8th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2013), skippy (3rd February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), Trail (9th February 2013), ViralSpiral (3rd February 2013), WhiteFeather (10th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I think the moderation team should make another forum sub-section called "priority threads" or something like that, so they could move extremely important threads such as this one there.

In my opinion, it would be extremely useful to have all major "dots" in one place, instead of scattered all around PA, so we could focus more effectively on connecting them.
    Very good idea. We have many times debated how best to archive and make more prominent the core information on the forum -- and there's an enormous amount of it that can be almost impossible for a new member to find. There are now over 50,000 threads (!).

11. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AnthonyBacala (3rd February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), golden lady (3rd February 2013), gripreaper (3rd February 2013), Jean-Luc (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (3rd February 2013), kanishk (3rd February 2013), Kristin (3rd February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reirrac (14th February 2013), RMorgan (3rd February 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2013), sheme (3rd February 2013), Sidney (9th February 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2013), skippy (3rd February 2013), Trail (9th February 2013), ViralSpiral (3rd February 2013), WhiteFeather (10th February 2013), write4change (20th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

13. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I do think this is what is happening on a deeper level, both in the collective, here at Avalon, and inside each of us. This AI intelligence has taken on a new level of sophistication, whether it is related to the Utah data center or not, or whether this technology has been around for years as Bill Deagle has said.

It's being used in new ways now. Instead of only targeting individuals on psychotropic drugs and using them as mind controlled patsies, this AI now has the ability to distill massive amounts of information into distinct emotional states, psychic and astral, as well as physical, and apply it to all of us.

Tell me you don't feel and sense a difference in the last couple months since Sandy Hook.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

14. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th February 2013), Alecs (17th February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (3rd February 2013), Kristin (3rd February 2013), Marin (16th February 2013), nomadguy (4th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (3rd February 2013), RMorgan (3rd February 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2013), seko (4th February 2013), sheme (3rd February 2013), Sidney (9th February 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), spiritwind (4th February 2013), Trail (9th February 2013), ViralSpiral (3rd February 2013), WhiteFeather (10th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    It's being used in new ways now. Instead of only targeting individuals on psychotropic drugs and using them as mind controlled patsies, this AI now has the ability to distill massive amounts of information into distinct emotional states, psychic and astral, as well as physical, and apply it to all of us.
    Yes, I agree fully. The AI is being used with an active interface to the psychic warfare scenario. This technology has been in place for about 25 years (according to what we were told by Henry Deacon).

See http://projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html for more on this, how it works, and an account of my very strange and utterly real personal experience with it.

Extract:

AI surveillance and access to knowledge

The AI surveillance system, Jake told us, was literally "out of this world". It operates hyperdimensionally, based on a highly advanced quantum computing model that is basically our development based on acquired alien technology. This system is so advanced that the ETs themselves are unhappy that we have it.

Not only does it enable access to what any given person is saying, or even thinking - if targeted for investigation - it can also transcend time itself and thereby access information about the thoughts and words of historical figures. Whether this system can look into the future - the Tom Cruise movie Minority Report, based on a story by the prolific author Philip K. Dick, comes to mind - we omitted to ask.

Jake's actions in being sensitive to this device (if device is the right word) - by waiting for exactly the right 'window' of opportunity to tell us certain things - were not fully understood by us until I (Bill Ryan) had the following experience.

On our last night together, sitting out in the open after a barbecue, at about 2 am, Jake decided to tell me some things he had not previously revealed, surveillance or no surveillance. As he began to speak, he immediately encountered problems, as if trying to force himself through a barrier. Simultaneously, I found I was being put to sleep and could hardly keep my eyes open. We both spotted what was happening, and remarked on it to one another.

Jake forced himself to keep talking, and I made myself keep listening through a spell of overwhelming dopiness. This episode lasted half an hour or maybe more. We were being forcibly stopped, in real time, from communicating effectively, as a direct and immediate response to our intentions.

It's very important to understand that this was unconnected with electromagnetics, hidden microphones, targeted beams, or anything else of that nature. My own reference point for what happened was a kind of negative radionics (which also works hyperdimensionally, but as a positive health modality).

In the end we concluded our conversation, now pretty tired. The next morning I simply could not recall what Jake had told me - and still can't. Upon meeting him again and reporting that I couldn't remember a thing about our conversation except for the weird effects we had both experienced, he replied wryly:
    Maybe it's just as well.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd February 2013 at 17:23.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), gripreaper (3rd February 2013), Jeffrey (3rd February 2013), Kristin (3rd February 2013), Limor Wolf (14th February 2013), nomadguy (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (3rd February 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2013), sheme (3rd February 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2013), ViralSpiral (3rd February 2013), WhiteFeather (10th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #30
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Dr Bill Deagle thank you and your family for your bravery I will send my thanks and love your way. I'm an hour 15 into this -never heard it all before- off for a cup of tea -then back for some more.

Just noticed the surname it is Eagle with a D? I had a dream along time ago where I looked into the left eye of the Eagle!

Thanks for this important post Bill.

(Hey this is my post 42! for hitch hikers guide to Galaxy fans)
    Last edited by sheme; 3rd February 2013 at 17:41.

18. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes, I agree fully. The AI is being used with an active interface to the psychic warfare scenario. This technology has been in place for about 25 years (according to what we were told by Henry Deacon).
    The implications of this are staggering.

This means, the ability to steer consciousness and public perception with such precision, that most will not recognize this at all. It also means, whenever there is insurgents or miscreants, they can be eliminated or used in such a way as not to stir up the collective, who are being systemically led towards an outcome which they are fully embracing, which is designed to complete the total slavery of their existence, and they will scream for it and demand it!

The level of power mongering which is being subscribed to these elite is utterly abhorrent, so don't tell me they are rehabilitatible or have a single ounce of empathy, and are not totally reprobate psychopaths. The "greed" gene is the only gene which will metastasize as it is fed, and continues to grow until the host is consumed.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 3rd February 2013 at 18:23.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (3rd February 2013), Kristin (3rd February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (3rd February 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2013), RUSirius (3rd February 2013), sheme (3rd February 2013), ViralSpiral (3rd February 2013)

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,140 times in 2,883 posts

I do think this is what is happening on a deeper level, both in the collective, here at Avalon, and inside each of us. This AI intelligence has taken on a new level of sophistication, whether it is related to the Utah data center or not, or whether this technology has been around for years as Bill Deagle has said.

Tell me you don't feel and sense a difference in the last couple months since Sandy Hook.
    I've noticed a HUGE difference since Sandy Hook, it has been amplified somehow, blasting what little bit of common sense some people had left in their minds into evaporated dust.....some are not affected much while others are warped bigtime.

It is not a perfect weapon or energy pulse yet IMO.

As I said in another post, the middle ground is becoming thinned out, one is either aware or not aware, very few are "undecided" IMO.

I also think we are in for a huge false flag or natural earth/cosmic event soon (or both) that will further divide the "state of mind" in the masses.

In a biblical sense it is as Michael at war with the Dragon, a battle beyond the physical and more so in the spiritual, being felt and noticed in the mind.....the only way modern man perceives things for the most part now a days.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 3rd February 2013 at 17:48.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

21. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Dorjezigzag (3rd February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), gripreaper (3rd February 2013), Jeffrey (3rd February 2013), Kristin (3rd February 2013), Limor Wolf (14th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (3rd February 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2013), ViralSpiral (3rd February 2013)

22. Link to Post #33
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

On our last night together, sitting out in the open after a barbecue, at about 2 am, Jake decided to tell me some things he had not previously revealed, surveillance or no surveillance. As he began to speak, he immediately encountered problems, as if trying to force himself through a barrier. Simultaneously, I found I was being put to sleep and could hardly keep my eyes open. We both spotted what was happening, and remarked on it to one another.

Jake forced himself to keep talking, and I made myself keep listening through a spell of overwhelming dopiness. This episode lasted half an hour or maybe more. We were being forcibly stopped, in real time, from communicating effectively, as a direct and immediate response to our intentions.
    Bill,

Similar things happened to me a few times as well, during conversations where key subjects are being discussed.

I remember clearly of a similar episode, when I was lecturing about my relationship with "reality" to a philosopher friend, and something really weird happened; It seems that something turned off a switch inside his mind; He was just standing there, looking at me with his eyes and mouth wide open, without even blinking, for about a minute or so, like he was in some sort of trance.

Even here, sometimes I struggle to type a reply, as I´ve reported before.

Definitively, something is happening, specially, as gripreaper said, after the Sandy Hook incident. I can sense it as well.

If they´re really intending to fully activate this technology for massive mind manipulation purposes, we´d better be ready then, because things are going to get pretty messed up.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 3rd February 2013 at 18:04.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (9th February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), Bill Ryan (18th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (3rd February 2013), Kristin (3rd February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2013), RUSirius (3rd February 2013), sheme (3rd February 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2013), ViralSpiral (3rd February 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

This would appear to be the reason 42 came into my head , I needed to get a reference so I searched and used the Independent newspaper link for it (Logo is also an Eagle)- when I spot this - which is relevant to this thread. If not then please move.

I don't want to be spied on by US. Which are best PC settings to use ?please.

wherhttp://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/british-internet-users-personal-information-on-major-cloud-storage-services-can-be-spied-upon-routinely-by-us-authorities-8471819.html

I pray the love that I send them melts their cable. lol

Now back to Dr Bill Deagle.
    Last edited by sheme; 3rd February 2013 at 20:12.

25. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Before projecting all kind of exotic ideas and magical powers onto AI - the technology - it's important to know what can and what cannot be done with AI. Basically, AI is about modelling reality in order to predict events and for other control purposes. An error goes with it and one of the main objectives during the modelling process is to reduce the error. In doing so, more information and processing power is needed to get better models of reality. Also, influencing reality itself, by limiting the influence of the error generating variables, can be a mean to improve the model. Basically, an AI can be considered as a great pretender, mimicking reality. Predicting the collective mind (and how reel is that?) is one of the more interesting subjects for advanced AI. It's mechanistic caracteristics, make accurate (mind) prediction and control a reel possibility. Predicting "beingness" is a whole other story and can be considered as a bug for the AI while responsible for creating errors. It's basically impossible to predict the unpredictable, or limit the infinite, and how cool is that..
    Last edited by skippy; 4th February 2013 at 20:55.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (3rd February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2013)

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Quote Posted by skippy (here)
    Before projecting all kind of exotic ideas onto AI - the technology - it's important to know what can and what cannot be done with AI. Basically, AI is about modelling reality in order to predict events and for other control purposes. An error goes with it and one of the main objectives during the modelling process is to reduce the error. In doing so, more information and processing power is needed to get better models of reality. Also, influencing reality itself, by limiting the influence of the error generating variables, can be a mean to improve the model. Basically, an AI can be considered as a great pretender, mimicking reality. Predicting the collective mind (and how reel is that?) is one of the more interesting subjects for advanced AI. It's mechanistic caracteristics, make accurate (mind) prediction and control a reel possibility. Predicting "beingness" is a whole other story and can be considered as a bug for the AI while responsible for creating errors. It's basically impossible to predict the unpredictable, or limit the infinite, and how cool is that..
    Very well said, IMO, Skippy. Any inflated supercomputer/quantum computer is extremely dangerous because it must be chock full of errors. Not just "error" - ERRORS.

Who is programming this thing?

We humans don't know half of what we think we know. I would posit that NOBODY understands all the possible synergistic opportunistic combinations of every chemical element on this planet as they exist in the natural world; nor what happens when manmade artificial elements are introducted into that mix. Nor does anyone understand how those natural and unnatural chemicals might interact synergistically with the new nano products being produced willynilly without regulation, oversight, or understanding. Now toss the unknowable wild cards of nuclear power plant and Fukushima radiation into the mix. You get "surprises" all down the line here, most of them negative. The proof is outside our window, in our world. How can this computer help us understand anything if we can't give it all the data it would need in order to actually work properly?

Did we "know" that exploding atomic bombs punches holes in time/space? Do we even know at this time what that actually means and what the effects might be? If we don't know that, how can these computers make actual, real, practical, valid, beneficial models of "reality"? I'm sure it can make destructive models - that's easy; we're very good at doing that ourselves.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (3rd February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (3rd February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2013), skippy (3rd February 2013)

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Bill,

Similar things happened to me a few times as well, during conversations where key subjects are being discussed.

I remember clearly of a similar episode, when I was lecturing about my relationship with "reality" to a philosopher friend, and something really weird happened; It seems that something turned off a switch inside his mind; He was just standing there, looking at me with his eyes and mouth wide open, without even blinking, for about a minute or so, like he was in some sort of trance.

Definitively, something is happening, specially, as gripreaper said, after the Sandy Hook incident. I can sense it as well.

If they´re really intending to fully activate this technology for massive mind manipulation purposes, we´d better be ready then, because things are going to get pretty messed up.

Raf.
    Fully agreed Raf.

After Vivek's original posts, I started researching further into the material. As I started digging further, I felt extremely cloudy and as if being put into a trance sleep. It was so hard to fight through this, and I had to keep moving with my computer to stay awake.

Last night, the same thing happened, and I awoke not realized I had fallen asleep. Apparently, during this time, all of our electricity went out, and came back on. The clocks were all blinking, and I couldn't figure out how I had fallen asleep, as it was only 10:30.

I have felt a lot of odd occurences lately. I am going to start documenting them in a journal and see if something adds up.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyBacala For This Post:

Belle (4th February 2013), Bill Ryan (18th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (3rd February 2013), Limor Wolf (14th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), ROMANWKT (3rd February 2013), sheme (3rd February 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd February 2013), skippy (3rd February 2013)

31. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Happy anniversary Vivek, love and light to you. This is a special OP

32. Link to Post #39
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AnthonyBacala (here)

Bill,

Raf.
    Fully agreed Raf.

After Vivek's original posts, I started researching further into the material. As I started digging further, I felt extremely cloudy and as if being put into a trance sleep. It was so hard to fight through this, and I had to keep moving with my computer to stay awake.

Last night, the same thing happened, and I awoke not realized I had fallen asleep. Apparently, during this time, all of our electricity went out, and came back on. The clocks were all blinking, and I couldn't figure out how I had fallen asleep, as it was only 10:30.

I have felt a lot of odd occurences lately. I am going to start documenting them in a journal and see if something adds up.
    The same thing has happened to me when I begin digging into this material in particular (beginning a few weeks ago). It's happened mid-day before too -- I could not stay awake. This has happened several times when posting/researching this topic. It's not like it is when you are naturally tired. It feels more like you just took some potent sleeping medication.

Also, about a week ago, my mind was buzzing before I went to bed. I had been reading and thinking about all this stuff. The dreams I had were incredible. It was a light sleep so I remember barely waking up every so often and thinking, "Oh wow, this all makes sense now." I mean it really made sense. It was like the information was falling into place, it was a great feeling. I thought to myself when I woke up I was going to write this all down.

When I woke up I didn't remember anything, I just knew that there was something really important there and I couldn't remember it! I remember my dreams; I have many dreams throughout the night, and I usually remember a lot when I wake up.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 4th February 2013 at 00:17.

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,140 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Also, about a week ago, my mind was buzzing before I went to bed. I had been reading and thinking about all this stuff. The dreams I had were incredible. It was a light sleep so I remember barely waking up every so often and thinking, "Oh wow, this all makes sense now." I mean it really made sense. It was like the information was falling into place, it was a great feeling. I thought to myself when I woke up I was going to write this all down.

When I woke up I didn't remember anything, I just knew that there was something really important there and I couldn't remember it! I remember my dreams; I have many dreams throughout the night, and I usually remember a lot when I wake up.
    This same type of thing happened to me, I remember bits and peices of the dreams but can't come to any conclusion to what they actually were about, quite strange.

I'm hoping I remember, but I am having my doubts now as more days go by. I think whatever we were talking about in 9eagle9's thread when the conversation turned to spiders and webs provoked these dreams in me.

ADDED: I personally think that these spider like critters are spinning their webs in the minds of a few individuals in the two psychic attack threads. Have you skimmed through those threads lately Vivek (and others)?????? Something really does not seem "right" or "contained/controllable" in these threads. I keep wanting to continue posting in these threads but something is telling not to, that whatever I post in there will not be seen/heard/read as I intend it to be.

Ironically we call these pages here in forums threads!
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 4th February 2013 at 14:10.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), sheme (4th February 2013), Trail (9th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 12 34 LastLast