+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 3 13 34 LastLast

Thread: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member peterspm's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

humans are to unpredictable, we cannot be modeled to 100 percent accuracy. if technology were an all powerful weapon, why are we not already subdued?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peterspm For This Post:

Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), sheme (4th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Default Re: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

I'm moving this post forward as I added something to it that I feel is important....

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Also, about a week ago, my mind was buzzing before I went to bed. I had been reading and thinking about all this stuff. The dreams I had were incredible. It was a light sleep so I remember barely waking up every so often and thinking, "Oh wow, this all makes sense now." I mean it really made sense. It was like the information was falling into place, it was a great feeling. I thought to myself when I woke up I was going to write this all down.

When I woke up I didn't remember anything, I just knew that there was something really important there and I couldn't remember it! I remember my dreams; I have many dreams throughout the night, and I usually remember a lot when I wake up.
    This same type of thing happened to me, I remember bits and peices of the dreams but can't come to any conclusion to what they actually were about, quite strange.

I'm hoping I remember, but I am having my doubts now as more days go by. I think whatever we were talking about in 9eagle9's thread when the conversation turned to spiders and webs provoked these dreams in me.

ADDED: I personally think that these spider like critters are spinning their webs in the minds of a few individuals in the two psychic attack threads. Have you skimmed through those threads lately Vivek (and others)?????? Something really does not seem "right" or "contained/controllable" in these threads. I keep wanting to continue posting in these threads but something is telling not to, that whatever I post in there will not be seen/heard/read as I intend it to be.

Ironically we call these pages here in forums threads!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

CdnSirian (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Muzz (18th February 2013), Neal (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

I personally think that these spider like critters are spinning their webs in the minds of a few individuals in the two psychic attack threads. Have you skimmed through those threads lately Vivek (and others)?????? Something really does not seem "right" or "contained/controllable" in these threads. I keep wanting to continue posting in these threads but something is telling not to, that whatever I post in there will not be seen/heard/read as I intend it to be.

Hi my friend,

Man, I believe the whole internet is infected by now, including the whole forum, not just a few threads.

Have you noticed how things are slow around here? Personally, I don´t feel compelled to make new threads or reply in existing ones, and it seems that a lot of people here are feeling the same as well.

As Vivek and you have described, I have moments of powerful insights about this issue and then, when I try to write them down, it all goes away.

After the first attack incident, my mind was functioning very fast, like in turbo mode, now, my thoughts feel very cloudy.

Anyway, I´m not a big Fulford´s fan, but I remember him talking about a rogue AI or something like that. We´re not talking about any AI, but a self-aware, self-programming AI, which is a completely different story.

I such case, what such sort of AI could do? Let´s say it concludes that the current human behavior will lead us to extinction. What would it do to fix this problem?

What if such AI, that may even be extra-terrestrial in origin, concludes that planet Earth will do much better without humans? What would it do to fix this problem?

Anyway, about the spiders, I´d like to try something, just to see if other people may be able to see them as well. I guess most people wake up in the middle of the night, randomly. Next time you wake up at night, pay close attention to shadowy corners of your bedroom´s ceiling; see if you can find some dark spots there. If you find a dark spot, focus on it. If it´s a scuttler, it will start moving because they don´t like being observed, then you´ll see it, moving just like a regular spider would move, and then it will fade away. If anyone is willing to participate in such experience, let me know about your results.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 4th February 2013 at 14:40.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), Muzz (18th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Another piece of the puzzle. Dr Bill Deagle told us in his Camelot interview of an AI project which he called the Virtual World project.

http://projectcamelot.org/bill_deagle.html

Summary: every datum that is known (pretty much everything) is programmed into a virtual supercomputer model of the world. Every communication, every financial transaction, every object, every person, every personal behavioral and attitudinal profile, every network of people.

This is then used for predictive programming, like a supergiant chess computer. "If we do this, what will the response be, and what will happen next?"

(Think: Start WW III, close down the internet, declare martial law, introduce such-and-such a bill, make XXX the new president... anything they might think of as a good idea to progress their agenda.)

All this is played out like a giant war game before they fire the shots. Our own reactions are all anticipated and factored in.

For what its worth, Charles also told me about this facility. There's reason to believe that there are four interconnected supercomputers, btw: one in Colorado, one in New Mexico, one in Pine Gap, and one in London. Charles was familiar with the one in London, but did not know about the rest. Bill Deagle personally visited the one in Colorado, and the data on the others came from Barry King and Jake Simpson respectively. Of course, they may be more.

Extract from the interview transcript with Bill Deagle:

Bill Deagle (BD): Right. They’ve done lots of modeling. In fact they have one of the most advanced programs at the University of California in San Francisco. And they’re tied directly into the National Reconnaissance Office.

This, by the way, I do regularly on my show -- release classified information. And there they have all this access to the Cray 5s and Cray 4 super-computer arrays, and so they will do simulations.

Kerry Cassidy (KC): And that’s located in Denver, right?

BD: Well, that’s where the main node is. It’s actually Shriver Air Force Base. But they also have their systems elsewhere. And people need to know that the world that they believe in is a fairytale that never existed. Right?

Bill Ryan (BR): Right.

BD: So anyway, this is at university level. They have a social modeling super-computer program. And what they do is, they try different perturbations. They’ll try a little thing, put a balloon up, put a media event. And they’re able to model that based on getting information back.

They’re able to do specific searches, which are called “architectural searches,” not all that different from the Half Past Human or the Princeton University kind of “eggs” thing.

They’re actually mining the Internet; they’re mining phone conversations. They’re mining data from peoples’ cable boxes, which they’ve cut two ways so they can know what they’re watching. And they have what’s called “data architecture” software that can actually analyze it.

BR: Yep.

BD:. . . .ah, that’s a possibility, that they can do that. But the most important is they just know what they’re viewing. And if they know what they’re viewing, what the box is turned on to, they can actually put this back into their data. And they can then say, based on area code distribution, demographics, etc...

BD: Because people need to know that every phone conversation always was monitored. Every fax always was monitored. And they have had super-computers.

And in 2003 they launched what’s called the AI system, which is an intelligent super-computer with the Intelligence of a human being -- in other words, a smart human being but able to think 10 trillion times faster, with the access to all known knowledge and history and a complete access to the Internet and all the communications pathways. So...

KC: With that in mind, the modeling they are making... Their plan, their agenda, is going to be played out as what? The biggest surprise they can think of?

BD: Well, no. What they are do is build a cybernetic copy of the Earth.

KC: Right.

BD: They can actually do models with that and try to do what’s called “timeline pathway analysis”.

KC: Right. But how do they choose? Do you know that?

BD: Yeah.

BR: An entire virtual world, with virtual people.

BD: In a virtual world. I actually took care of employees working on what’s called the Sentient World Project in Denver.

KC: Yes. But I still don’t understand, you know, how they’re choosing their scenario. In other words, we know that the financial collapse...

BD: Well, they can try a scenario and they can actually try it in the cyber-world and then they can see the response based on...

KC: Right. But have you gotten feedback from say, secret deep black projects, saying, you know, they have chosen this scenario?

BD: Ah, some things. Some things. Yeah.

BR: Give us some clues, Bill.

BD: Well, I’ll give you an example. One of the first things is, by doing this modeling, it means that they don’t do it in just a kind of... In other words, they’re not just trying it on the public. They try a different thing.

For example, they had the Countrywide financial collapse earlier this year, and then they had the collapse of Lehman Brothers. And they try each thing. And they try to see what kind of response they’re getting from the public. And they feed that back into the model.

Now, when I took care of the people that were working on the Sentient World Project, they actually created a cybernetic model of the Earth. It’s an actual physical model in hyperspace that is down to a tolerance of about a centimeter-and-a-half. All the roadways, buildings, everything, people. Everybody inside that model are actually considered, called, nodes. That’s their actual term they use for it.

BD: Besides doing the simulator computer modeling, they’re using other technologies. Some of them are quite alien, if you want to call it.

BR: I can believe it.

BD: And they’re using these technologies so they can actually analyze timeline pathways. Because what they’re trying to do is...

KC: So we’re talking about Looking-Glass, then?

BD: Yeah. Exactly. And, of course, a lot of the people don’t understand that most of these are actually based on what’s called torsional vortex imaging, which is hyperdimensional imaging.

BD: And torsional vortex imaging we’ve had since the 1950s, reverse-engineered.

BD: Torsional vortex imaging was the top project of HAARP. It was not the bottom project; it was the top project.

BR: OK.

BD: So torsional vortex imaging allows them to look through the Earth to see all the resources. So the primary thing was to drop a thermal-magnetic mirror with aluminum and barium salts.

BR: Which is the chemtrail project?

BD: Yeah. But it’s really high, 73- to 80-thousand feet. You won’t see these.

BR: OK.

BD: And when the particles are put up there, they last two to three years in space because they layer out and they get locked into that layer at the upper troposphere. OK?

BD: And it acts as a mirror for what’s called torsional vortex imaging. So they can throw a pulse and see an echo that comes back and they can image it.

BR: I got it. Yep.

BD: So they can see oil resources, gold, minerals, titanium, whatever they need, and they can also see through the Earth and see underground bases, cities, facilities. So, for example, when Sichuan...

BR: Some of this stuff that isn’t even ours.

BD: Right. Yeah. And they can also see stuff that’s not ours. Exactly. They see giant caves and cavern systems that go hundreds of miles through the Midwest.

BR: Right.

BD: But they can also see things like military bases, like the Chinese nuclear and military munitions base that was struck with a tectonic weapon in Sichuan, west China. That was a specific use of tectonic technology. Right?

BR: Yep. Mm hm.

BD: Now, we have our version of it. And the Russians have a new system called a super-capacitor technology, so they were able to make these very, very powerful capacitors that can generate similar things to our HAARP technology. Right?

KC: OK. But where are they going with this? That’s actually what we...

BD: Yeah. Well, where they’re going with all this... Just to give you an idea: The first thing is, you have to look at the menu of what they have. And they try various items, try to perturbate on new computer modeling.

And then they decide whether they’re going to proceed now or in the near future. Like, a lot of people say: Well, why hasn’t there been another 9/11?

BR: Mm hm.

BD: Right? Another... like blowing up cities or doing other things? Because for years they’ve been doing war-game simulations of a 10-kiloton nuke in a number of cities.

For example, this year it was in Portland Harbor, and last year it was in Charleston Harbor, where they actually did a simulation of a...

And it was not just the U.S. It was the U.S., British, and Canadians, where they were doing a joint war-games simulation of this, and trying to see the civil defense, and the radiation plume, and the movement of the public and, you know, how to handle the bodies, and all this kind of stuff.

So they’re doing all of that. They do this on multiple levels and they feed the data back into their super-computers to decide what will work best.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th February 2013 at 15:01.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (5th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Conchis (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Laura Elina (8th February 2013), Limor Wolf (14th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I personally think that these spider like critters are spinning their webs in the minds of a few individuals in the two psychic attack threads. Have you skimmed through those threads lately Vivek (and others)?????? Something really does not seem "right" or "contained/controllable" in these threads. I keep wanting to continue posting in these threads but something is telling not to, that whatever I post in there will not be seen/heard/read as I intend it to be.

Hi my friend,

Man, I believe the whole internet is infected by now, including the whole forum, not just a few threads.

Have you noticed how things are slow around here? Personally, I don´t feel compelled to make new threads or reply in existing ones, and it seems that a lot of people here are feeling the same as well.

As Vivek and you have described, I have moments of powerful insights about this issue and then, when I try to write them down, it all goes away.

After the first attack incident, my mind was functioning very fast, like in turbo mode, now, my thoughts feel very cloudy.

Anyway, I´m not a big Fulford´s fan, but I remember him talking about a rogue AI or something like that. We´re not talking about any AI, but a self-aware, self-programming AI, which is a completely different story.

I such case, what such sort of AI could do? Let´s say it concludes that the current human behavior will lead us to extinction. What would it do to fix this problem?

What if such AI, that may even be extra-terrestrial in origin, concludes that planet Earth will do much better without humans? What would it do to fix this problem?

Anyway, about the spiders, I´d like to try something, just to see if other people may be able to see them as well. I guess most people wake up in the middle of the night, randomly. Next time you wake up at night, pay close attention to shadowy corners of your bedroom´s ceiling; see if you can find some dark spots there. If you find a dark spot, focus on it. If it´s a scuttler, it will start moving because they don´t like being observed, then you´ll see it, moving just like a regular spider would move, and then it will fade away. If anyone is willing to participate in such experience, let me know about your results.

Raf.
    We're on the same page for the most part Raf.

The two threads I mentioned it seems more noticable to me than most of the other threads, perhaps it's the subject matter people are talking about????

It reminds me of what we were talking about concerning an internet "spider trap", pertaining to how things get caught in a loop, in this case of these two threads, I am noticing "a loop"....almost like an addiction, same type of thing in the 9eagle9 "farewell" or "unsubscribed" thread.

I agree that it may have infected the whole internet, but IMO I think it is way beyond the internet. It may be using the wirless and fibre systems, but I think it is also using the electrical and magnetic system of the earth too perhaps the electrical field of the solar system. I feel and believe it may be this big! (the webs of the universe are all connected).

Anyways, the reason I think this is due to the behavior and events that have been happening since the Sandy Hook event. It's been going on a long time before that but was amplified IMO around December 14th, 2012.

I'm seeing this energy like watching how a flock of birds fly, how the collective thought works in a flock, such as how when the bird in the front decides to change direction, all the rest seem to psychically know at the same moment and they all turn together. It seems to be working in such a way with people (most). The gun control fiasco is a good example; most of it makes no logical sense, but the lead bird turns one way and the masses turn with him, leaving most common sense in the dust.....kind of like a year or two ago when these flocks of birds followed the leader and slammed into the ground....they all had to see it coming but couldn't stop themselves from doing it.

I've been thinking about this a lot for well over a month now and I know it's not my imagination, something has drastically changed.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), CdnSirian (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), gripreaper (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), Neal (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

ADDED:

This is exactly what the spiders do, it is so frustrating to watch it happen. We need to find a way to disable this... I believe this one of the most important things we can work on together.

In that thread, I just posted a response to modwiz that I thought was balanced and insightful. Instead, he seemed to take it as a challenge. I mention that because it's one of many examples of how there may be active interference in our Avalon communications to deliberately create misunderstandings and conflict.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th February 2013 at 15:22. Reason: fixed quote formatting

12. Link to Post #47
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Some of this negative Intelligence that questionably exists in the ether Matrix what ever, is just our own thoughts. (certainly not all) But our negative thoughts set free into the ether they can be fed and nourished by similar thoughts and will grow, or wither through neglect exponentially, this what I think is happening with the attack thread, many of us can read it all and file away.

Others, more sensitive perhaps younger, share experiences that are released and contribute to the creation of thought forms, but I do insist these are of our own making - and should be dismissed and left alone/starved of attention, these creations are primitive and by that I mean show some of the worst traits of childishness, so as a child that has been brought into creation it wishes to grow, it demands to be fed, that is what I feel may be happening in places on this forum. Some of this creation is now coming to this thread and I don't think are discussing the same thing .

On the other hand positive intelligence and thought forms (love)can easily be used to create a living matrix of our very own, quite capable of the destruction of the negative pulsations/vibrations.
    I am sure we have all seen the removal of bad noise on an oscilloscope with another noise superimposed -leaving a flat line, we are all capable of doing this to literally manipulate our own environment, and it is done with LOVE and good volition/intent.

Blessings and love for all.
    Last edited by sheme; 4th February 2013 at 15:24.

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    ADDED:

This is exactly what the spiders do, it is so frustrating to watch it happen. We need to find a way to disable this... I believe this one of the most important things we can work on together.

In that thread, I just posted a response to modwiz that I thought was balanced and insightful. Instead, he seemed to take it as a challenge. I mention that because it's one of many examples of how there may be active interference in our Avalon communications to deliberately create misunderstandings and conflict.
    I also find it interesting with what was going on with 9eagle9, the difficulty she was having with certain individuals and vice versa....but yet in her thread things were basically quite smoothe and moving along at lightning speed....

Until she brought sleepy into the thread, from where? yes the troublesome thread. It swayed her thread in to chaos so to speak, neither was to blame IMO, it just was a clash of energy/programs.

It was two "programs" acting like a virus towards eachother, beyond personalities, but most likely just thought waves.

Same thing basically just happened with you and Modwiz it seems....

Perhaps breaking free from this loop so to speak is realizing the inital thought process is corrupt (our first thoughts about something).

I'm thinking about this and really don't know what to think at the moment lol! It's rather quite confusing, exactly the way they want things (everything) to be I'm sure!
    SilentFeathers

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), Neal (4th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

From Bill's post #44 - "Our own reactions are all anticipated and factored in."

Pure fantasy but, what if there were no reactions?

Just like we have power where we put our money (some of it anyway), we too have power where we put our emotions and thoughts. We must choose, and have the will to follow, and continue unburdening ourselves.

Last night I was reading a book about teens getting into trouble, and an accidental death. Suddenly I thought "what if that happened to my child"? A whole scenario spun out, my heart started pounding, welled with grief and deep despair. Then I mentally yelled Stop! Did a quick exercise and resumed reading my book. All was well.

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

araucaria (7th February 2013), Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), gripreaper (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (14th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), mosquito (21st March 2013), Neal (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), sheme (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Right. Our reactions may be largely predictable, but certainly not 100% so. That's what Free Will is all about.

Free Will is the wild card in any equation.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

araucaria (7th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (14th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), Neal (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), sheme (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Right. Our reactions may be largely predictable, but certainly not 100% so. That's what Free Will is all about.

Of course. But it takes courage to realize that you can turn the tide whenever you so please. It takes knowledge and realization that you are child of God and no one can take that fact out of you.
    Love, love - and see what happens

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

araucaria (7th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (14th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), sheme (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Very true, being largly predictable that is, especially when factoring in a large population being drugged, posioned, brainwashed, and just simply confused....it's rather quite easy to predict a brainwashed no common sense population.

People like us who are noticing something isn't right so to speak and are trying to figure things out are a danger to the "programming" or the new system being put in place. It's probably people like us that they want to be the first guests at the new fema Inns/suites, or to fill the multiple layered caskets that hold a dozen or more bodies each. What threat are brainwashed zombie like individuals to them?
    SilentFeathers

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Conchis (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

We are becoming to materialistic, and too reliant on technology to the point that without it we cannot survive....thats when it becomes dangerous.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

AnthonyBacala (4th February 2013), Beren (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (14th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), Muzz (18th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

This may not be an appropriate place to post this ... and then perhaps it is the *perfect* place.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank Vivek for not "falling on his sword".

Most all of us have felt the "pain" in one fashion or another yet we need quality members that can put together a thread like this more than ever.

Not just as members of a forum ... rather as members of humanity ...

IMHO

26. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

araucaria (7th February 2013), Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Conchis (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (14th February 2013), mosquito (21st March 2013), Muzz (18th February 2013), Neal (4th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), sheme (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #55
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Some of this negative Intelligence that questionably exists in the ether Matrix what ever, is just our own thoughts. (certainly not all) But our negative thoughts set free into the ether they can be fed and nourished by similar thoughts and will grow, or wither through neglect exponentially, this what I think is happening with the attack thread, many of us can read it all and file away.

Others, more sensitive perhaps younger, share experiences that are released and contribute to the creation of thought forms, but I do insist these are of our own making - and should be dismissed and left alone/starved of attention, these creations are primitive and by that I mean show some of the worst traits of childishness, so as a child that has been brought into creation it wishes to grow, it demands to be fed, that is what I feel may be happening in places on this forum. Some of this creation is now coming to this thread and I don't think are discussing the same thing .

On the other hand positive intelligence and thought forms (love)can easily be used to create a living matrix of our very own, quite capable of the destruction of the negative pulsations/vibrations.
    I am sure we have all seen the removal of bad noise on an oscilloscope with another noise superimposed -leaving a flat line, we are all capable of doing this to literally manipulate our own environment, and it is done with LOVE and good volition/intent.
    Sheme,

I partially agree with what you say. Negative energetic events triggered by negative collective thoughts can be defeated by it´s positive counterpart.

However, we are talking about some sort of technology here, something very advanced. It´s not something as intangible as thoughts and psychic energy, it´s something real, like solid state technology that exists in several dimensional levels.

I´m convinced, both by intellectual deduction and personal experiences, that such technology can remotely directly interfere with our minds and, what we´re seeing regarding current events, is just the begining.

I agree with Silent Feathers, when he says this technology goes way beyond the internet, and, as I stated before, I believe that this whole technological shift we´ve been experiencing for the last decades, was actually accurately planned so they could finally activate this tech.

Christine,

I feel very frustrated as well about what´s happening here and all around the world. However, honestly, I don´t believe we´ll find a way to defeat such technology, specially regarding this forum and the internet, which is their domain.

I don´t think we can´t deactivate such tech with positive thoughts or psychic energy, just like we can´t turn-off a TV with our thoughts and subtle spiritual practices. For now, all we can do is to sit here, watch and learn about its behavior in the process. The fact that now, a lot of people here are aware about the existence of such thing is a good start, anyway.

Raf.

ADD: Bill, we can´t forget that this isn´t about a passive predictive system anymore.

They may have active agents, the scuttlers, which probably can literally download our thoughts, adding the information to their data-base in real time.

If this indeed is going on, as I believe so, so they can have 100% accurate predictions, or at least something equivalent to 100% statistically.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 4th February 2013 at 15:53.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alecs (17th February 2013), Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Conchis (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

This may be a long shot, but I am seriously wondering if HAARP may fit in to this equation?

We CAN NOT go in the wrong direction, but this should be at least considered...
    SilentFeathers

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #57
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Christine,

I feel very frustrated as well about what´s happening here and all around the world. However, honestly, I don´t believe we´ll find a way to defeat such technology, specially regarding this forum and the internet, which is their domain.

I don´t think we can´t deactivate such tech with positive thoughts or psychic energy, just like we can´t turn-off a TV with our thoughts and subtle spiritual practices. For now, all we can do is to sit here, watch and learn about its behavior in the process. The fact that now, a lot of people here are aware about the existence of such thing is a good start, anyway.

Raf.
    Raf,

I partially agree with you, it is no simple matter like turning off a TV set with our minds. But remember they are using our minds to do their manipulations, without us they are holding a bag of wires and transmitters.

As we become aware, stronger, more resilient and flexible they become less effective. If I were to believe that I didn't have the ability to deactivate such tech I would not be able to. So I choose to use my energy in the attempt to do the very thing that might seem impossible.

Of course they are bombarding us right now, we are on the edge of a fuller awakening, so by all appearances we are surrounded and it feels debilitating... that's the effect they want.

Lets make the internet our domain... we are doing that right now. If we see the scuttlers, spiders and manipulation we do not need to fall into the trap. One step above. The primary intent was to distort our words and get us attacking each other. It worked, but I believe we are seeing it and therefore there is diminishing results.

We need to be on our toes for the roll out of the next volley. It will come from a different direction.

This conversation is very important. If we can keep the communication channel open and non contaminated we are making the internet our domain.

Thanks Raf, you know how appreciated you are!

Christine

32. Link to Post #58
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This may be a long shot, but I am seriously wondering if HAARP may fit in to this equation?

We CAN NOT go in the wrong direction, but this should be at least considered...
    Hi SilentFeathers,

I was contemplating just such this morning. It is part of the roll out of course, the total blanketing of the planet with calculated frequencies. I think it is correct that we keep HAARP front and present when talking about AI and how it is being deployed to manipulate our minds.

Christine

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

I also believe that the technology is faulty (or vulnerable) and can by all means be "shut off". One can not shut it off though if they are brainwashed or zombified by drugs etc., or simply just unaware of it.
    SilentFeathers

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)

We need to be on our toes for the roll out of the next volley. It will come from a different direction.

This conversation is very important. If we can keep the communication channel open and non contaminated we are making the internet our domain.

The "next volley" could well have to do with the internet itself.

We are "lucky" (if you believe in such) that the net has become the cash cow lifeline to the corporations ... but it has become such a major problem for the PTB we would be foolish to assume this luxury will forever be available to us.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Joe Akulis (14th February 2013), Limor Wolf (14th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 3 13 34 LastLast