+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 4 14 34 LastLast

Thread: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Re: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

Technology is always exploited just look how mobile phones have taken off, a good way to monitor the population by those that wish to. And the health implications from electromagnetic field has been documented.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), seko (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Some of this negative Intelligence that questionably exists in the ether Matrix what ever, is just our own thoughts. (certainly not all) But our negative thoughts set free into the ether they can be fed and nourished by similar thoughts and will grow, or wither through neglect exponentially, this what I think is happening with the attack thread, many of us can read it all and file away.

Others, more sensitive perhaps younger, share experiences that are released and contribute to the creation of thought forms, but I do insist these are of our own making - and should be dismissed and left alone/starved of attention, these creations are primitive and by that I mean show some of the worst traits of childishness, so as a child that has been brought into creation it wishes to grow, it demands to be fed, that is what I feel may be happening in places on this forum. Some of this creation is now coming to this thread and I don't think are discussing the same thing .

On the other hand positive intelligence and thought forms (love)can easily be used to create a living matrix of our very own, quite capable of the destruction of the negative pulsations/vibrations.
    I am sure we have all seen the removal of bad noise on an oscilloscope with another noise superimposed -leaving a flat line, we are all capable of doing this to literally manipulate our own environment, and it is done with LOVE and good volition/intent.
    Sheme,

I partially agree with what you say. Negative energetic events triggered by negative collective thoughts can be defeated by itīs positive counterpart.

However, we are talking about some sort of technology here, something very advanced. Itīs not something as intangible as thoughts and psychic energy, itīs something real, like solid state technology that exists in several dimensional levels.

Iīm convinced, both by intellectual deduction and personal experiences, that such technology can remotely directly interfere with our minds and, what weīre seeing regarding current events, is just the begining.

I agree with Silent Feathers, when he says this technology goes way beyond the internet, and, as I stated before, I believe that this whole technological shift weīve been experiencing for the last decades, was actually accurately planned so they could finally activate this tech.

Christine,

I feel very frustrated as well about whatīs happening here and all around the world. However, honestly, I donīt believe weīll find a way to defeat such technology, specially regarding this forum and the internet, which is their domain.

I donīt think we canīt deactivate such tech with positive thoughts or psychic energy, just like we canīt turn-off a TV with our thoughts and subtle spiritual practices. For now, all we can do is to sit here, watch and learn about its behavior in the process. The fact that now, a lot of people here are aware about the existence of such thing is a good start, anyway.

Raf.

ADD: Bill, we canīt forget that this isnīt about a passive predictive system anymore.

They may have active agents, the scuttlers, which probably can literally download our thoughts, adding the information to their data-base in real time.

If this indeed is going on, as I believe so, so they can have 100% accurate predictions, or at least something equivalent to 100% statistically.
    The challenge then becomes, when the beta test goes out, and the results return a high probability that the collective response will be per the agenda, based on the results of the betas test, then the system is designed to proceed?

Of course, we have free will, and the unpredictability of the human species is what's driving them nuts, and these are the "buggs" in the system they have been working out for the last 25 years, and have fine tuned their system to an accuracy of lets say, 1%?

So, when the system has been beta tested at full capacity, to factor in all possible scenarios, all sectors stimulated to full reactivity, and the system grinds this at breakneck speed, and comes back with a 1% contingency, I'd guess they would feel pretty confident to move forward.

Sandy Hook was just such a beta test. It triggered at the heart of the masses emotionally, but it also had the discrepancies in it to trigger the alternative media. This alternative media has been one of the wildcards, one of the variables difficult to model, but I think they got it now.

I've always wondered why the internet was free and why they have allowed it to proliferate and expand to such a degree, and now I think I know why.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 4th February 2013 at 16:34.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Christine,

I feel very frustrated as well about whatīs happening here and all around the world. However, honestly, I donīt believe weīll find a way to defeat such technology, specially regarding this forum and the internet, which is their domain.

I donīt think we canīt deactivate such tech with positive thoughts or psychic energy, just like we canīt turn-off a TV with our thoughts and subtle spiritual practices. For now, all we can do is to sit here, watch and learn about its behavior in the process. The fact that now, a lot of people here are aware about the existence of such thing is a good start, anyway.

Raf.
    Raf,

I partially agree with you, it is no simple matter like turning off a TV set with our minds. But remember they are using our minds to do their manipulations, without us they are holding a bag of wires and transmitters.

As we become aware, stronger, more resilient and flexible they become less effective. If I were to believe that I didn't have the ability to deactivate such tech I would not be able to. So I choose to use my energy in the attempt to do the very thing that might seem impossible.

Of course they are bombarding us right now, we are on the edge of a fuller awakening, so by all appearances we are surrounded and it feels debilitating... that's the effect they want.

Lets make the internet our domain... we are doing that right now. If we see the scuttlers, spiders and manipulation we do not need to fall into the trap. One step above. The primary intent was to distort our words and get us attacking each other. It worked, but I believe we are seeing it and therefore there is diminishing results.

We need to be on our toes for the roll out of the next volley. It will come from a different direction.

This conversation is very important. If we can keep the communication channel open and non contaminated we are making the internet our domain.

Thanks Raf, you know how appreciated you are!

Christine

Hey Christine,

Of course, a few individuals who are sensitive enough to perceive such influence, can indeed learn about its mechanics and then deliver personal solutions to avoid being manipulated.

However, this brings us back to the awakening issue. Whatīs the percentage of awake and aware individuals in this world? I have no idea, but very probably itīs not enough.

Even here in this forum, which supposedly is a place crowded with very awake and aware individuals, we were able to see a perfect example on how people can be manipulated to the point of continuously repeating absolute nonsense and behaving like lunatics, during the recent events.

I mean, if this tech worked here, it would certainly work all over the world, where the vast majority of people behave mostly like brain-dead zombies.

You know, thereīs a marketing technique called "test-marketing", where a company chooses a very resistive market to launch a specific product, so they can predict how well it will sell globally, or make the necessary modifications so they can detect possible future marketing failures and address them accordingly, in order to increase the possibility of achieving a worldwide successful selling rate.

I believe this is exactly what they are doing regarding Avalon, I mean, if it worked here (resistive market) it will probably work globally. Besides, you can be sure that, right now, theyīre analyzing our behavior to address possible issues and make their "product" more effective.

So yes, some of us will learn how not to fall for this trap, but judging by the recent events and general forum behavior, "their" marketing experience was statistically successful.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 4th February 2013 at 17:11.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), AnthonyBacala (4th February 2013), Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Conchis (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), gripreaper (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (4th February 2013), Ruby L. (6th February 2013), Selene (8th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

If one wishes to participate on an Internet forum thoughts are essential, as the only commodity available for communication.
    All those who tell us to stop thoughts need to first explain what exactly they mean,
    because to me this appears like an attempt to shut down the person's mind, and eventually the Internet altogether.

The real question is where do thoughts come from, how do they arise inside our heads, and what do we then do about them.
    Internal dialogue is a sign of several people being present in there, all with different opinions.

One must choose an agenda, something to express that can be termed as coming from the MEEEEE, inside, and not from someone else.
    So in my view each and everyone needs to form and build a personal philosophy.
    Meditation may be the means with which to still the internal chatter, but then what?

Meanwhile meditation combined with contemplation will result in new thoughts, which are clear and serve as a protection against unwanted influences penetrating one's mind.

So in my view all those who speak up against having thoughts,or having a personal belief system are suspect,
    and I ask myself why would they want me to give up the beliefs I have built up to today.
    Questioning those beliefs is one thing, but to give them up?
    Surely when I find a flaw in my beliefs I can always change them for something better.

If an intuition comes in and lights up my mind,
    or an inspiration moves my emotions,
    or an instinctive gut impulse arises, spurring me to action,
    surely I can then take a minute to examine it in the context of my previously held principles,
    do a bit of evaluating, before expressing it.
    This to me is the only way to maintain my sovereignty,
    and protect me from psi-ops, AIs, and other form of mind control.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), aranuk (15th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Finefeather (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (4th February 2013), sheme (4th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

I became fully cognizant that Avalon was being used as a beta test site during the last test run. We are indeed being monitored, categorized, manipulated, probed and prodded, no doubt about it. And yes, we are a very small minority and the vast majority of people are asleep, drugged and zombified. We are being experimented on to be sure.

However - We so obviously are so much more than we have realized. I don't care how few we are, I don't care the odds, I don't care that they are watching my fingers as they type these words on this screen. If I have no fear even when fearful, if I stand in my integrity, if I get up when knocked down, if I know myself I will become incorruptible.

I have been corrupted in the past, I saw what happened and how it was done, I saw what I participated in, I saw my own self staring at me. I am not afraid.

We are resilient and fluid beings of power, we can adapt and bend and change. We cling to nothing for it is but the illusion of the matrix, it has no power over us.

Even when we falter we still can choose a different outcome. We are timeless and immortal beings of spirit.

No amount of manipulation will change what is true.

10. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member peterspm's Avatar
    Thanks

obvious domination of the internet would awaken the masses. and luckily the http protocol is in every opsys on the planet just about, thanks to the architects of unix.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peterspm For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

i'm grateful for the knowledge gleaned from projectavalon, to me this is a unique place. as a point person, i'm directing my energies to the positive. i can't see how it's possible to alter the akashic record, or else it wouldn't be the akashic record. if i have to reincarnate to contribute further, so be it.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to peterspm For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

From this discussion I'm getting the feeling that it might be best for all of us if we unplugged the system. Anybody have any ideas how that might be done? Or maybe Mother Nature will do it for us?

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    From this discussion I'm getting the feeling that it might be best for all of us if we unplugged the system. Anybody have any ideas how that might be done? Or maybe Mother Nature will do it for us?
    I am fond of saying that we better hurry up and develop our telepathic connections! And I believe that is taking place along with a gazillion other things all at once. It's hard to keep it all sorted out.

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

From this discussion I'm getting the feeling that it might be best for all of us if we unplugged the system. Anybody have any ideas how that might be done? Or maybe Mother Nature will do it for us?[
    This is why I stated earlier that I think this technology is faulty or vulnerable....that possibly an 1859 Carrington event or some other act of nature could knock this thing off line so to speak....or even some highschool computer geek (perhaps even accidently) knocking/hacking the power source in to malfunctioning. I think whatever it is (the main motherboard so to speak) is beyond human technology, but, I believe certain humans found a way to tap in to it ever so slightly and can manipulate it to alter or corrupt brainwaves and thought patterns, for sinister and evil purposes to help fullfill a psychopathic agenda.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 4th February 2013 at 18:01.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), doodah (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

I became fully cognizant that Avalon was being used as a beta test site during the last test run. We are indeed being monitored, categorized, manipulated, probed and prodded, no doubt about it. And yes, we are a very small minority and the vast majority of people are asleep, drugged and zombified. We are being experimented on to be sure.

However - We so obviously are so much more than we have realized. I don't care how few we are, I don't care the odds, I don't care that they are watching my fingers as they type these words on this screen. If I have no fear even when fearful, if I stand in my integrity, if I get up when knocked down, if I know myself I will become incorruptible.

I have been corrupted in the past, I saw what happened and how it was done, I saw what I participated in, I saw my own self staring at me. I am not afraid.

We are resilient and fluid beings of power, we can adapt and bend and change. We cling to nothing for it is but the illusion of the matrix, it has no power over us.

Even when we falter we still can choose a different outcome. We are timeless and immortal beings of spirit.

No amount of manipulation will change what is true.
    Hey Christine,

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I also believe weīre immortal in essence.

However, what really is annoying to me is the fact that we seem to be clueless on how to apply this concept to change reality, to create a better future.

The thing is, every day, my perspective for mankindīs future is getting darker; Like food poisoning, chemtrails, pollution, poverty, starvation, drones, haarp, wars and uncontrollable greed werenīt enough, now we have this massive mind manipulation technology that seems to be close to achieving its full destructive potential.

...and what can we do about it in the macro level? On the personal/micro level, Iīm fully aware that I have a strong mind and Iīm even thankful for experiencing what happened in the recent events, which ended up making my awareness even stronger.

However, on a worldwide level, honestly, I donīt see a bright future for mankind, except if some massive miraculous mass awakening event happens, but, of course, we canīt count on miracles when doing strategic planning.

Like you, I donīt fear for myself, but I fear for mankind as a whole. So far, it seems that weīre losing this game.

I donīt want to sound defeatist with this post. I still have hope. What really frustrates me is that everything is happening in front of our eyes, all around the world, and everybody is clueless on how to stop it.

What are we going to do? We donīt know the true nature of our enemies (most people donīt even believe we have enemies or simply donīt care); We canīt pinpoint their location; We donīt know what kind of technology they have; We canīt predict their next actions....Strategically, if this was a war, and I believe it is, weīre in complete disadvantage here.

Knowing our true nature and gaining self-awareness is certainly a good start, but if weīre unable to coordinate and organize, weīre completely vulnerable.

So, where do we go from here, not regarding the forum or ourselves, but the collective? What can we do?

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 4th February 2013 at 18:26.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

AnthonyBacala (4th February 2013), Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Conchis (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), Ruby L. (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I am fond of saying that we better hurry up and develop our telepathic connections! And I believe that is taking place along with a gazillion other things all at once. It's hard to keep it all sorted out.
    I hope a possible antidote is part of the discussion. Sure, we can recognize the manipulations in ourselves as Ulli has suggested, by remaining centered and not tossed about by our emotions, and we can even help shield the effects here at Avalon by remaining united and developing a shield as Fred has suggested here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Sacred-Circle

But how do we circumvent the mass manipulation of the collective? IS the dharma assured, and the outcome held in the Akashic records? Has the collective intention of all time on earth always been to descend from source to full individuation, and return to source? Can this collective intention not be broken, only messed with some bumps on the way?

I certainly don't know how to knock this thing offline, as SilentFeathers has suggested. Don't really want to depend on Drake or Fulfords ninjas, white hats, or some geek hacker in his mothers basement.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 4th February 2013 at 18:20.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #73
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I hope a possible antidote is part of the discussion. Sure, we can recognize the manipulations in ourselves as Ulli has suggested, by remaining centered and not tossed about by our emotions, and we can even help shield the effects here at Avalon by remaining united and developing a shield as Fred has suggested here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Sacred-Circle

But how do we circumvent the mass manipulation of the collective? IS the dharma assured, and the outcome held in the Akashic records? Has the collective intention of all time on earth always been to descend from source to full individuation, and return to source? Can this collective intention not be broken, only messed with some bumps on the way?

I certainly don't know how to knock this thing offline, as SilentFeathers has suggested. Don't really want to depend on Drake or Fulfords ninjas, white hats, or some geek hacker in his mothers basement.
    This is my short answer - borrowing from Margret Mead.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

I ask those same questions over and over. We have the answers, it is inside us. It is our heritage that has been robbed. I need some time to write something that might be a place to dig our collective teeth into.

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I certainly don't know how to knock this thing offline, as SilentFeathers has suggested. Don't really want to depend on Drake or Fulfords ninjas, or some geek hacker in his mothers basement.
    As I see things right now some off the wall intervention by some ninja's or geeks, or even an act of nature may be the only thing to knock this off line so to speak....at least until someone figures out what it actually is and who is driving it and where power source is located.

Survival of the species depending on a Fulford ninja or some lucky geek playing on a computer! now that is a scary thought! lol

It actually may be something simpler than we are imagining right now that is doing all of this, there's always that possibility that it is only human technology that has somehow tapped in to natural energies of the earth etc and found a way to manipulate brainwaves and thought patterns.....the real beta tests may actually happened a two three years ago when all these birds were dropping out of the sky and all these fish were dieing. They have fine tuned it so to speak and did a major brainwave and thought pattern test on humans about and after the time of the Sandy Hook event, that seems to make some sense to me.

Some blame the magnetic north moving concerning the birds and fish dieing, I don't buy that, it was something more "directly targeted" an seemed "intentional" IMO.

ADDED: Either way, I agree with Raf and a couple others that this thing is on line (functioning) continuously right now, it's up and running so to speak.
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 4th February 2013 at 18:38.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), gripreaper (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

This is my short answer - borrowing from Margret Mead.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    I really like this sentence as well, my dear friend, however it seems to me that the author forgot to include a crucial word:

organized

Many small groups of thoughtful and committed citizens have indeed changed the world, but they were all organized, had solid plans and outstanding leadership.

How can we organize and plan as a collective, specially considering that weīre a large group of people scattered all around the world, that uses the internet, which is highly compromised and canīt be trusted, to communicate with each other?

Raf.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

AnthonyBacala (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), Ruby L. (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #76
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

We have been at effect of all of it for far too long.

Time to take back our power. Pure and simple. We are more powerful than anything that is currently being done. Why would so much be thrown at us otherwise?

If they have tapped into our mind with their mind it is because they don't have the capabilities we do. They are devoid of real power so they tap us. They map us. The test us.

If we step into the field of projection we become the matrix makers ourselves. If we remain at the effect we are caught in the reflection.

29. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

i think you're right about 'directly targeted'. the father of both shooters (sandy hook and denver theater) testifying in the libor scandal, or some such bank fraud. bill said something about that too.

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

Time to take back our power. Pure and simple. We are more powerful than anything that is currently being done. Why would so much be thrown at us otherwise?

If they have tapped into our mind with their mind it is because they don't have the capabilities we do. They are devoid of real power so they tap us. They map us. The test us.

If we step into the field of projection we become the matrix makers ourselves. If we remain at the effect we are caught in the reflection.
    no no no. neither, we are the projection. question is how is it decided what gets projected? we can only react to what happens by choosing using our own free will. that's co-creation.

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

that's the only control we have, choosing what's right from our own free will. that's why 'they' haven't succeeded yet, we cannot be denied our free will.

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

that's why i say whatever, let's do again if need be, reincarnate and continue to choose what's right from my own free will.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peterspm For This Post:

Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

About choosing one's agenda...here are some more thoughts.

One could say that with the advent of the Internet came a major aha! moment, especially for people who were passive and used to taking orders. Once alone in front of a monitor, people had to respond to the menu in front of them...the computer never told them what to do, but instead offered a variety of options, with the person having the last word.
    So to own a computer meant choosing what one wanted to do with it, and define ones own course. This is when advertisers and controllers went into panic mode and pulled all the stops, so as not to lose control over the masses.
    People became hooked wherever they had receptacles for the bombardment.
    It became harder and harder with the information explosion to know what kind of world one wanted to live in, and which of the thousands of paradigms which are on offer to choose.

So stripping down to zero...all the way down to asceticism, even breatharianism, offered some sense of freedom, at least to have the freedom to reject.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

doodah (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), skippy (4th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

maybe that's what's i'm discovering, asceticism, had to look that up. the less i have, the better off i am. extrapolating from here, i'd be happy laying on the beach all day. ha h.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peterspm For This Post:

Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), skippy (4th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #80
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote no no no. neither, we are the projection. question is how is it decided what gets projected? we can only react to what happens by choosing using our own free will. that's co-creation.

that's the only control we have, choosing what's right from our own free will. that's why 'they' haven't succeeded yet, we cannot be denied our free will.
    that's why i say whatever, let's do again if need be, reincarnate and continue to choose what's right from my own free will.
    Let me say it another way -- it is my experience that I am rarely in a state of awareness that allows me to fully exercise my free will. Meaning I am at effect of the environment around me. It that state I am caught in the reflection of the matrix, strings are being pulled and I am reactive.

When I am on the other hand in full cognition of my self I can exercise my free will and project the energy that I choose. I am no longer at effect. On some occasions I can focus enough intent (energy) to change, transmute or communicate what I am choosing.

To know that one has actually changed something there needs to be something demonstrable in the physical.

To answer gripreaper about one of his question - when you see the change you know we have effected it. When a group gets together to effect something physical by non physical means the results can be astonishing. That is why groups with strong intent are considered such a problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 4 14 34 LastLast