+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 5 15 34 LastLast

Thread: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default Re: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    This is my short answer - borrowing from Margret Mead.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
    I really like this sentence as well, my dear friend, however it seems to me that the author forgot to include a crucial word:

organized

Many small groups of thoughtful and committed citizens have indeed changed the world, but they were all organized, had solid plans and outstanding leadership.

How can we organize and plan as a collective, specially considering that we´re a large group of people scattered all around the world, that uses the internet, which is highly compromised and can´t be trusted, to communicate with each other?

Raf.
    "...committed citizens can change the world." Yes indeed and not necessarily apart of a government or an institute, changes are already taking place, yet it seems due to the illusion that is maintained that nothing is altering, but things are changing and they are preparing for the changes that are going to occur...the ground work is being laid for such events that are happening now and in the future.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Christine (6th February 2013), Conchis (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), skippy (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Default Re: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

@Christine:
    Quote When a group gets together to effect something physical by non physical means the results can be astonishing. That is why groups with strong intent are considered such a problem.
    This is true, Christine, but as far as I know HAARP is still up and running although lots of groups have worked on that problem in a non physical way.

When the Romans conquered Europe, and when the Europeans conquered North America, the Celtic and Native American tribes were scattered and fighting separately but that did not stop the conquest. There were leaders who tried to get the tribes united, but in both cases it came too late, even though the tribes that did unite fought tremendous battles to try to defeat the invaders.

We are like the tribes. We are the indigenous people on this planet now. As RMorgan said: "organized" is the operative word.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Freed Fox (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), skippy (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I certainly don't deny the incredible power of the individual, when tapped into the energy of the source field, the Grand Sophia, the space which is 95% of all that is. Matter is only 5% and therefore, manifestation can be altered with only a remnant. I don't feel powerless.

I know that we are an anomaly to the controllers as they try and figure out how to circumvent free will, self determination, and the soul. I don't think they fully anticipated the awakening which is occurring as a result of the internet, as that was not their intended outcome. I also know that they are pulling out all the stops and their new toy is fully "online" and works pretty damn well.

What I also know, is we need to up our game if we are to be that remnant which can counter such a force. I'm asking many of the same questions, and I feel a sense of urgency in the last few months I have not felt before. How do I bring all 25,000 years of my evolution to bear at this time, all of my lifetimes, all of my experience, all of my heartfelt intentions and dreams, and stand strong, whole and complete as an example of resonance to tickle the same in others?

How do we coalesce and amplify this to manifest?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 4th February 2013 at 20:07.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (6th February 2013), Freed Fox (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), skippy (4th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

The human being has powers far beyond his current awareness, some are naturally aware of some of their abilities others can be developed. It is to do with his evolvement and spiritual awareness...knowing who he really is. Technology is just a tool, the way it is used is what is important and that comes down to personalities and peoples insight.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), skippy (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Quote Posted by peterspm (here)
    maybe that's what's i'm discovering, asceticism, had to look that up. the less i have, the better off i am. extrapolating from here, i'd be happy laying on the beach all day. ha h.
    Or stay in bed all day and grow your hair.. and this might be the most easiest way-out (not the safest though...) Truth or beingness = simple. AI or mindness = complicated.

Last edited by skippy; 4th February 2013 at 21:56.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Calz (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I certainly don't deny the incredible power of the individual, when tapped into the energy of the source field, the Grand Sophia, the space which is 95% of all that is. Matter is only 5% and therefore, manifestation can be altered with only a remnant. I don't feel powerless.

I know that we are an anomaly to the controllers as they try and figure out how to circumvent free will, self determination, and the soul. I don't think they fully anticipated the awakening which is occurring as a result of the internet, as that was not their intended outcome. I also know that they are pulling out all the stops and their new toy is fully "online" and works pretty damn well.

What I also know, is we need to up our game if we are to be that remnant which can counter such a force. I'm asking many of the same questions, and I feel a sense of urgency in the last few months I have not felt before. How do I bring all 25,000 years of my evolution to bear at this time, all of my lifetimes, all of my experience, all of my heartfelt intentions and dreams, and stand strong, whole and complete as an example of resonance to tickle the same in others?

How do we coalesce and amplify this to manifest?
    Hey gripreaper,

Well, if someone knows the answer to this question, I mean, not an intangible pseudo-answer, but a real, applicable answer, then this person has to step up and be a leader.

You know, every revolution needs leaders. It´s just how it works for us, humans.

Leaders are the ones who can organize a bunch of people, so they can materialize their goals through well orchestrated actions based on solid plans and strategies.

The problem is that, more than ever, we´re living in dangerous times for real leaders, specially a true spiritual leader.

The established powers don´t save resources to keep this knowledge you´re talking about secret. They want to keep these secrets to themselves for as long as they can, at all costs.

Anyway, back to the main subject, I´d like to know if anyone is interested to participate in this experiment, so we can better understand this ongoing issue:

Quote Anyway, about the spiders, I´d like to try something, just to see if other people may be able to see them as well. I guess most people wake up in the middle of the night, randomly. Next time you wake up at night, pay close attention to shadowy corners of your bedroom´s ceiling; see if you can find some dark spots there. If you find a dark spot, focus on it. If it´s a scuttler, it will start moving because they don´t like being observed, then you´ll see it, moving just like a regular spider would move, and then it will fade away. If anyone is willing to participate in such experience, let me know about your results.
    Please, report your results if you experience something unusual.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 4th February 2013 at 20:39.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (6th February 2013), Freed Fox (4th February 2013), gripreaper (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), onawah (4th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), Ruby L. (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), skippy (4th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Anyway, about the spiders, I´d like to try something, just to see if other people may be able to see them as well. I guess most people wake up in the middle of the night, randomly. Next time you wake up at night, pay close attention to shadowy corners of your bedroom´s ceiling; see if you can find some dark spots there. If you find a dark spot, focus on it. If it´s a scuttler, it will start moving because they don´t like being observed, then you´ll see it, moving just like a regular spider would move, and then it will fade away. If anyone is willing to participate in such experience, let me know about your results.

Raf.
    Will do. I'll report whatever insights I may have.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), skippy (4th February 2013), ViralSpiral (4th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

I agree Grip. 

I, as an individual, firstly need  take responsibility of/for my own thoughts and actions. What I choose to share and how I do this. 

Secondly, using "freedom of choice", positively and compassionately interact with the greater community. Whether here or amongst my family, friends or the grumpy lady in front of me in the supermarket. The 100th granny is sure to get it. A "paying it forward" of sorts.

It starts with me!

We all acknowledge that technology has succeed in creating  a "sofa hypnotism". Biological containers for varying intelligence. Vulnerable, fearful and dispensable, mostly.  Having said that, this same technology has also offered many a "re-learning", where we have a chance to shed that paradigm. 

Avalon has been such a place for me.

Positive signals scare the spiders and the A.I. can't stick it's tongue out, or build sand castles
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Christine (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), sheme (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), skippy (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Just my two cents here--
    from the world of SciFi, Stargate Atlantis gave us the mechanical spiders that the ET Replicant race created.
    Also, though this is not an example of SciFi, James of Wingmakers told us about an AI agenda to assimilate humankind (and predicted that it would fail).

In the 1980s, I attended classes at the Berkeley Psychic Institute in Northern California, and many of the psychics there spoke of parasitical spiders, as well as dragon and snake-like entities that could be seen with the third eye and sensed intuitively.
    They thought that calm and centered awareness of them was usually enough to dispel them, as I recall, but in some cases, a collective energy was required.
    I've seen and sensed them many times.
    My best remedy is always to go outdoors and be in Nature, which strengthens and seals up my aura, essentially removing me from their playing field.

These days, thinking about technology just gives me a headache...
    It's enough just to get on my computer and write a few words.
    Then I'm ready to go off to the woods to sit next to my favorite tree and tune into Nature.

I think this war will be won using different tools than "their mind" uses, though awareness of their game is a very good place to start.

I think our power and strength lie in our organic connection to Nature, All Our Relations, Gaia and the Cosmos.
    Our mutual love for the Oneness we are part of, our collective organic soul, is what connects us.
    When that is strong enough, telepathic contact naturally arises, without effort.
    But it does require some effort to remove the kind of armoring that we build up unconsciously when we are not consciously opening ourselves and connecting with Nature, Gaia, etc.

I think the back to Nature philosophy has always had a lot of the answers we are looking for now.
    Self-sustainability, intentional, co-operative community, deep ecology are so nurturing and aligned to the intelligence and Intent of Source.
    If we align ourselves with those energies, we become so much more powerful and focused in the center of our Being.

It puts me in mind of the Ents of Middle Earth, who in very short order destroyed the power of Orthanc, the wicked wizard Saruman's citadel.
    Once they reached "boiling point", they joined forces and directed the energy of Nature (from which they had never separated themselves) to flood and cleanse the plain and the underground stronghold that Saruman had constructed with his orcs and clones.

It may seem naive to cite an example of fairytale-like fiction when dealing with such an issue as AI, but there is strong magic in Nature and Her allies that we ignore and discount at our peril.
    Sometimes the wisest solutions are the most child-like.

Focusing on the problem for too long may only serve to delay the tapping into, summoning and gathering of the tools within ourselves, our community and our most precious, organic resources that are needed to solve the problem.

Saruman, originally a good and wise White Wizard, went astray because of his fascination with the power of Sauron.
    He dwelt so long on that power that he lost sight of his connection with Source, convinced that the Darkness was invincible.
    Thus, he lent his power to Sauron in subservience, sealing his own fate.
    Last edited by onawah; 4th February 2013 at 21:38.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Alecs (17th February 2013), Beren (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Lettherebelight (4th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), Lisab (5th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), sheme (4th February 2013), SilentFeathers (4th February 2013), skippy (4th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Raf.
    Will do. I'll report whatever insights I may have.
    We also need to keep a close eye on the political and military arena too, if the people at the top are not in control of this technology, they are being controlled by it to a large degree, they will make mistakes.

I've been watching for these spiders Raf, thought I see one the other night (literally)....it was a mouse running around my living room!

He finally sat on my wood pile next to my woodstove for a few seconds and I was quite relieved it wasn't a mechanical/machine like "spider"!!!! lol!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (6th February 2013), Hervé (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), Ruby L. (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member peterspm's Avatar
    Thanks

that's good, multiple folks with the same intent. maybe there is a higher authority everyone/everything has to contend with. either way, that's the kind of problem i want to be, i have children and i'm not real happy with the world we're leaving to them. or anybody else's children for that matter.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to peterspm For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Christine (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #92
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Please report psychic attacks here

[...]

I then became aware of a heavy feeling, like being put inside a bell jar. I had a lot to do that day so I dealt with it by using my will and ignoring the pressure the best I could. It wasn’t until later that day when I was going to do a clearing session for myself that I commented to a friend about the bath tub event, I stated clearly that I knew it was electronically induced and was not my thought, in that instant the heavy energy just blew off of me, the room we were in even brightened noticeably.

[...]
    Christine, thank you for that piece of info!

In other threads and posts, I have mentioned many times that there seems to be a deliberate intent and strategy to trigger/re-stimulate past incidents in people; mostly via movies, TV, entertainment "stars," etc...

From your account, it seems "they" don't even have to necessarily have any technology excepted for the one triggering/re-stimulating past electronic incidents which most humans on planet Earth have gone through... just charging the capacitor/condenser of those past incidents. "They" only need to determine some harmonic frequencies of such incidents and broadcast it around.

The above may be something to consider in the assessment of what's happening via the internet and/or directed beams since the phenomena appear to be worldwide and without controlled "experimental" conditions of each individual's environment.

If this is confirmed to be true... then humanity is under a definite state of siege.

PS: this may more appropriately belong to your coming thread?

Mod comment: I copied this to this thread from here, where I felt it also belonged -- Bill
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th February 2013 at 14:44.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Christine (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (5th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Note: This post is copied and pasted from another thread as I think it also belongs here:

My Opinion, My Theory (only a possibility for myself and others to consider)....

I personally do not believe this is an entity such as a goblin or ET playing mind games with the human race, I believe it is a small group of people now using new technology to further an agenda to dominate and enslave the human race.

This is a program put in place a long time ago mainly using brainwashing propaganda through the media/TV/Radio and MSM, political and corporate positions, etc. Now we are seeing, feeling, witnessing, thinking, hearing something "different:. People are noticing this new energy so to speak.

I believe some sick pyschopathic anti-human individuals tapped in to some new technology (or enhanced something that already existed) and now has basically fine tuned some type of machine that can add to the great deception program that has been in place now for decades.

This new or dialed in technology has the ability of an advanced propaganda program, enhancing the already in place propaganda/brainwashing programs, in which it can not only fool people like the TV add's and BS MSM does, but it can operate at such a level it that it actually can manipulate brainwaves and thought patterns.

I believe this new technology is using the electrical magnetic system and possibly other EARTH energies, possibly microwaves and or HAARP technology and or all of it together to actually enter the minds of man and play games so to speak with brainwaves and thought patterns.

I believe that this technology was tested a couple of years ago on certain frequency levels which affected birds, fish, turtles, crabs etc, thus causing birds to fall out of the sky or fly in to the ground, massive schools of fish etc to either drown themselves or beach themselves,
    migrating animals and mammals to get lost, etc etc. A pole shift did not do this to these creatures folks!

I believe the human test began on July 20, 2012 with the Aurora shooting, but it wasn't dialed in right IMO. The rest of 2012 this machine or power source was fine tuned and on December 14th, 2012 went online so to speak with the Sandy Hook event.

Since the Sandy Hook event a massive propaganda campaign has went in to effect to divide people, to further an agenda to take rights away, to test out new communication propaganda techniques/deceptions (LIES) and this technology is affecting brainwaves and thought patterns causing an incredible amount of people to believe about anything the propaganda masters say regardless of how idiotic it sounds or regardless if it makes any common sense what so ever......

Something has changed since Sandy Hook, or perhaps escalated in a huge way and this is what I think it is, perhaps I'm wrong, but I notice something different with the majority of the population.

They are testing this brainwave and thought pattern manipulater everywhere in targeted groups too IMO. (It didn't work too well with Alex Jones on Piers Morgan's show did it?) It's only working well with uneducated drugged up already brainwashed people to a large extent and causing other more aware people to notice some confusion and other emotional feelings which causes us to clash and or pick sides, causes division, division even when we don't know what we are choosing sides for or why.

This technology is flawed and or not absolute. IMO

This brainwave and thought pattern manipulater is a man-made machine IMO.....and it is being used in an already on going propaganda and brain washing program that has already been in operation for years now.

The propaganda machine has been upgraded folks....

These are just my thoughts and opinions at the moment, my work in progress theory about what may be happening.

Take this post as want to, wrong or right, something major changed in December and it wasn't the great awakening on 12-21-2012, it may actually be the start of the great brainwashed induced coma!

Added: I also believe the CTB (critters that be) bragged about this new technology on a certain level in the Olympic ceremonies through some of the symbolism.

Remember Jessie Ventura's show about the towers being used for brainwashing programs? The show that basically shut him down to a large degree???? Hmmm?

PS: This last photo looks like a control/power grid to me, not some pyramids from Egypt....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 5th February 2013 at 15:29.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (5th February 2013), Christine (5th February 2013), Conchis (5th February 2013), Freed Fox (5th February 2013), Gardener (5th February 2013), Hervé (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), JRS (13th February 2013), nomadguy (6th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (5th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), sirdipswitch (5th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

SilentFeathers , you are are spot on my friend, with your post #93.

However... there is a methodology by which one can overcome it.

I have written at length on it, through these two threads:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eyond-the-Body

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...et-Of-The-Soul

However... by the very reasoning that you have suggested, this information is being "blocked", from understanding, and no-one here, has been sharp enough to catch on, and overcome it. The answer lies in it's absolute simplicity.

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

Christine (5th February 2013), Conchis (5th February 2013), Freed Fox (5th February 2013), Gardener (5th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (5th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (5th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 273 posts

and it may well be...that the ones that it doesn't work on will see it working more and more easily, while those that it does work on, find us crazier and crazier....and so we become relevant only to ourselves. I think that only makes it more important for us to continue on, aware that we will be perceived as increasingly more marginal. Our reveling in the margins is the best thing we can do for everyone.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

Christine (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (5th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (5th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    SilentFeathers , you are are spot on my friend, with your post #93.

However... there is a methodology by which one can overcome it.

I have written at length on it, through these two threads:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eyond-the-Body

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...et-Of-The-Soul

However... by the very reasoning that you have suggested, this information is being "blocked", from understanding, and no-one here, has been sharp enough to catch on, and overcome it. The answer lies in it's absolute simplicity.

Ironically, wearing a tin foil hat may not be such a crazy idea after all

There's so much more to this though, it's mind boggling....all the way down to fluoride, Monsanto, vaccines etc etc etc.

All of this is related and is part of one agenda.

I seriously think this is right in front of our face and isn't really all that hidden, one reason why I think HAARP may be involved. It seems to me that in order for such a program and a tool such as a brainwave and thought wave manipulater to actually work, that it really has to be out in the open. Perhaps it's invisible, but that doesn't mean it's still not in from of our face....such as radio waves and our TV's, etc.

I believe this technology is now wireless and using phones, computers, TV's, radio's etc etc. "They" upped the game bigtime in my opinion.....

Just spend a little time watching TV, specifically the news....common sense and simple logic doesn't exist much anymore and most people eat this crap up as truth. All the new TV shows coming out are about homosexuals, vampires, zombies, people against people, etc etc etc....it's all brainwashing and very dark IMO. It's bizarre and getting more bizarre....

This literal messing with brainwaves and thought patterns on such a large scale is beyond dangerous IMO. It could open up all kinds of things the "great scientist" only thought were fantasy and myths....we are about to see the world change in ways NO ONE ever thought possible.

My post above (#93) I really think is quite accurate in many ways, likely not accurate in many ways, and missing many many details and further reasoning.....but if I am just 10% correct, that is enough for me to take this seriously and to research in to it further.

I thank VIVEK for creating this thread, it is a VERY important topic and if there is any truth in these things (which I think there is) this is also a very urgent thread to get in to deeper.....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 5th February 2013 at 21:16.
    SilentFeathers

32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (5th February 2013), Christine (5th February 2013), Conchis (5th February 2013), doodah (5th February 2013), Gardener (5th February 2013), Hervé (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Kristin (5th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), nomadguy (6th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (5th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (5th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

NEWSFLASH. *YIKES*

Just heard on the news last night that the United States Government wants to build a free, public, nationwide WiFi system so that "everyone can be connected." Apparently even those who don't WANT to be connected, who now live without computers or TVs, will be bombarded by radio waves powerful enough to penetrate concrete walls. *WOW* *NO ESCAPE*

www.washingtonpost.com/ business/ technology/ tech-telecom-giants-take-sides-as-fcc-proposes-large-public-wifi-netw orks/ 2013/ 02/ 03/
    The federal government wants to create super WiFi networks across the nation, so powerful and broad in reach that consumers could use them to make calls or surf the ...

Space Today Online - What is the Electromagnetic Spectrum?
    www.spacetoday.org/ DeepSpace/ Telescopes/ GreatObservatories/ Chandra/ ElectromagneticSpectrum.html
    The electromagnetic spectrum is a vast band of energy frequencies extending from radio waves to gamma waves, from the very lowest frequencies to the highest possible ...

According to research a friend of mine is doing, the known science indicates that the electromagnetic and chemical bombardment we're increasingly subject to has already affected the way our minds work. There have been changes in the brain, changes in our cognitive functions. He proposes that the majority are already mentally impaired, as compared to people of previous generations. This is why the lack of common sense seems so obvious to people who can still actually think logically. Maybe this WiFi-everywhere plan would eradicate any free thinkers left.

More and more it seems to me that this system needs to be unplugged. I hope someone out there is working on ways to make that possible - for the sake of our sanity and freedom - some kind of worldwide Denial of Service blast.

34. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (5th February 2013), Christine (5th February 2013), Conchis (5th February 2013), Freed Fox (5th February 2013), Hervé (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Kristin (5th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), Lisab (5th February 2013), Neal (6th February 2013), nomadguy (6th February 2013), onawah (6th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (5th February 2013), SilentFeathers (5th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (5th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #98
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Thoughts coming through, time to move on. We are given a day to rest and then pick up the baton again and move forward.

Time to reveal the structuring of our world matrix. How it is done and how we influence it. Why they are afraid of us and what the attack via internet vectors does, how it was done and how to protect ourselves.

No time left for denial or division. No time for petty arguments based on philosophy or religion. Only time to reveal the Real being we are. Much is being done in the background, time to bring it forward.

We must speak, without fear. Everyone has a conversation that is authentic going on in their mind, a real being that is you is speaking all the time, differentiate, discern this out.

We were the subjects of a beta roll out – test subjects. I think we performed rather well. Be aware though that the next volley will be more subtle and harder to catch. We will over come however and take back another piece of our self in the process.

This last round was difficult, it was meant to drain us to the point of being unable to function as a cohesive whole, to scatter intent and dilute the importance of the information we were gathering.

It is important to stop all arguments. Language must cease to be a barrier and become our ally. We can understand each other if we don’t get hung up in promoting our own agenda. This must cease. We must prepare for what is to follow.

This I understood from what we were experiencing. The surveillance started to ramp up right after the end or the year. This is what I found by following their energy markers. Their energy markers include but are not limited to; sudden headaches, heart palpitations for no apparent reason, a sense of panic when there is no need, heat building up from inside the body (microwaves), images or thoughts that are clearly not yours, images and thoughts that repeat. Fears and anxiety that vanishes once you detect the false source.

What are the sources of these attacks and what happened on Avalon:
    There are multiple sources of manipulation, all depend on finding an entry point in the psyche of the being who is targeted. There is a deep complexity to all of us so many vectors are not seen consciously, these are the points where we are vulnerable.

We have most likely been targeted as a race for millions of years. We are experiments. There is a reason for this. We carry something very special that is unique. (This is not clear.) We have been implanted with false memories, we have been compromised through acts that are abhorrent to us. We have been trained to accept their mind. There is more than one group, we are a product of war.

Current attack came from a combination of manipulated brain wave patterns. Experiments by one or more alphabet agency. Groups of highly psychic people in rooms, wired to computers. Brains waves being mapped and generated. Images and subtle thought patterns generated through electrical means. Wide range broadcast and targeted individuals receptors of messages and impulses. Our mind is a receiver and a transmitter. They are closer to being able to replicate our thoughts so as to not be detectable when transmitted.

Defense and counter offense. We must enable the rest of our mind. Our thoughts are racing right now. Reason for this. They are behind the game. We are introducing new patterns faster than they can reproduce. Our emotions in control, our feeling nature is foreign to them, they crave it, crave strong emotion. Will feast on high emotions not just low ones, feed them high emotions they can be changed.

Heart and mind connection important. Know thyself. Once your know who you are foreign thoughts and implants are easy to detect. Be in present time as much as possible. Know your capabilities, do not doubt yourself. Doubt is an enemy.

-----edit

I thought I might want to clarify how this post came about. I wasn't sure where to post it. I was pretty much compelled to sit down and write. It is a collection of thoughts and experiences over the past six weeks that needed expression.

I posted them to see if there were any resonances or similar experiences.
    Last edited by Christine; 6th February 2013 at 01:39.

36. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

This is just the tip of the iceberg so to speak....

Combining Artificial Intelligence with Mind Control
    http://www.engineering.com/Videos/Vi...d-Control.aspx

This is also a hint of whats going on....

Army developing ‘synthetic telepathy’
    Similar technology marketed as a way to control video games by thought

The U.S. Army is developing a technology known as synthetic telepathy that would allow someone to create email or voice mail and send it by thought alone. The concept is based on reading electrical activity in the brain using an electroencephalograph, or EEG.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/27162401/

Interesting but creepy stuff for sure!

PS: If people can project a thought in to a machine, it's silly to think that a machine can not project a thought in to people!

(makes me think about the Sandy Hook experiment!)

ADDED:

Here's a good article with some very interesting links at the end of it...

Quote ==Mind control==

Conspiracy theory and popular science fiction would have the world believe that the human mind can be remotely controlled. That individuals can be turned into mindless automatons and directly controlled by computers to produce sleepers or assassins. (ref 30) The reality is much less clear.

Interfacing remotely to write to the brain is performed using electrical interference rather like crosstalk (electronics). (ref 31) Much like a drill next to a television, the interference pattern is processed by the brain as information, a variant which induces sensations and feelings is known as Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. (ref 32) As such, an externally generated monologue will be weaker than the internal monologue of the target subject due to a lesser signal strength. An over-powering signal would interrupt a wide range of neural functions that could impact critical autonomic systems resulting in death.

Two possible methods exist that could result in an individual killing another through the use of synthetic telepathy. The first is to leverage the natural behavior of the target subject, that is, use an individual who would kill another. The second is to induce psychotic symptoms and diminish their mental control (ref 33, 34) In both cases, the underlying mechanics are the same, to provide impulses and sensations that urge the individual to commit murder. This is not hypnosis, but merely physiological manipulation without the knowledge of the target.

Another area of interest and arguably more feasible, is the manipulation of political figures. (ref 35)Thoughts, sensations and impulses can be combined to influence political and personal decision making processes. A similar process can be used to effect the population at large to drive agendas or to maintain power for certain groups, undermining free will and self-expression. (ref 36) As the technology matures and expands to regimes throughout the globe, this will be a major source of concern for governments world-wide.
    http://deepthought.newsvine.com/_new...e-hidden-truth
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 5th February 2013 at 22:48.
    SilentFeathers

37. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (6th February 2013), Christine (5th February 2013), Conchis (5th February 2013), Hervé (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Laura Elina (8th February 2013), Neal (6th February 2013), nomadguy (6th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (5th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), Yoda (6th February 2013)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

We were the subjects of a beta roll out – test subjects. I think we performed rather well. Be aware though that the next volley will be more subtle and harder to catch. We will over come however and take back another piece of our self in the process.

This last round was difficult, it was meant to drain us to the point of being unable to function as a cohesive whole, to scatter intent and dilute the importance of the information we were gathering.
    Brilliant and important post (two posts before this). The extracted quote above is especially worth underlining.

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Christine (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Limor Wolf (6th February 2013), Neal (6th February 2013), nomadguy (6th February 2013), onawah (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013), Yoda (6th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 1 5 15 34 LastLast