+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 1 6 16 34 LastLast

Thread: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

Default Re: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    We were the subjects of a beta roll out – test subjects. I think we performed rather well. Be aware though that the next volley will be more subtle and harder to catch. We will over come however and take back another piece of our self in the process.

This last round was difficult, it was meant to drain us to the point of being unable to function as a cohesive whole, to scatter intent and dilute the importance of the information we were gathering.
    Brilliant and important post (two posts before this). The extracted quote above is especially worth underlining.
    Yeap, we all need to find our perspective and stand firm with it, leaving a little room for change except only through common sense, logic, and reason...... It's time to get "smart/wise" and "serious/focused" about where we are and where we are going.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), doodah (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (6th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), Yoda (6th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Default Re: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

It is most definitely a "multi-pronged" attack, think of a typical "war battlefield" archers, cavalry, snipers, foot soldiers, tanks, planes, mortars etc. etc. These methods/equipment are anything but subtle, can not be used in a "subliminal" war. The big difference/challenge I see is how to counter the new methods of warfare being used. There must be a way only because, virtually nothing is impossible, once someone can figure it out (sirdipswitch I will read your post links) then we can all apply the defense and advise others, that is the nature of changing tactics, however not every defense is successful even when changing tactics, sooooo many factors to take into consideration. One simple thing too which we do here at PA is exchanging information, just not sure how to apply it globally.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Jeffrey (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

A sincere series of questions:

Why would this site need to be attacked by AI, three letter agencies, and groups of highly trained psychics when a couple of lonely, self-proclaimed keyboard mystic masters were all it took to shake us to the core?

What if our own self-importance and over-reliance on platitudes were our worst enemies.

What if our distrust of all things main-stream, our resulting reactive avoidance of society, and our learned helplessness against an insurmountable, all-knowing, quantum enemy was their goal?

If I was a psychologist who was paid to develop cheap and efficient destabilization strategies against people like you, I would run a forum. I would feed mis-information to your "whistleblowers." I would rely on reactive thinkers to repeat my dis-information. I would let people think they were on the cutting edge. I would let them feel special, elite... a mirror of those they claim to despise. I would be successful and under-budget. I would be amazed how easy it all was... taking but a gentle nudge to start the snowball rolling down the hill. I would be an unpaid intern working on a very low-priority gig.

What if no external quantum demons were required to dis-empower us?

Who would we blame then?

What would we do if we knew we were free of these demons?

Is it easier to blame someone else for our problems?

What now?

How long do we want to fight windmills?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sync For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Jean-Luc (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), onawah (6th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), Ruby L. (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Thoughts coming through, time to move on. We are given a day to rest and then pick up the baton again and move forward.

Time to reveal the structuring of our world matrix. How it is done and how we influence it. Why they are afraid of us and what the attack via internet vectors does, how it was done and how to protect ourselves.

[...]
    Trying to find something from Franz Erdl to quote, ran into this one I "forgot" about:

Quote Dracs have more skills than making you feel scared. The one who stayed in my house for two days has caused other damage, too. For example, he attached himself (energetically) to an email I was sending, to be able to place himself into the PC of a friend. He wanted to sabotage my friend's PC. He only started to use his fear weapon once I recognized him and tried to chase him off.
    Quote Defense and counter offense. We must enable the rest of our mind. Our thoughts are racing right now. Reason for this. They are behind the game. We are introducing new patterns faster than they can reproduce. Our emotions in control, our feeling nature is foreign to them, they crave it, crave strong emotion. Will feast on high emotions not just low ones, feed them high emotions they can be changed.
    That's the strategy!

Instead of following them from false flag to false flag... be ahead of them... their turn to attempt to catch up.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Gardener (6th February 2013), Jean-Luc (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (6th February 2013), Yoda (6th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Quote Posted by Sync (here)

Why would this site need to be attacked by AI, three letter agencies, and groups of highly trained psychics when a couple of lonely, self-proclaimed keyboard mystic masters were all it took to shake us to the core?

What if our own self-importance and over-reliance on platitudes were our worst enemies.

What if our distrust of all things main-stream, our resulting reactive avoidance of society, and our learned helplessness against an insurmountable, all-knowing, quantum enemy was their goal?

If I was a psychologist who was paid to develop cheap and efficient destabilization strategies against people like you, I would run a forum. I would feed mis-information to your "whistleblowers." I would rely on reactive thinkers to repeat my dis-information. I would let people think they were on the cutting edge. I would let them feel special, elite... a mirror of those they claim to despise. I would be successful and under-budget. I would be amazed how easy it all was... taking but a gentle nudge to start the snowball rolling down the hill. I would be an unpaid intern working on a very low-priority gig.

What if no external quantum demons were required to dis-empower us?

Who would we blame then?

What would we do if we knew we were free of these demons?

Is it easier to blame someone else for our problems?

What now?

How long do we want to fight windmills?

The sincerity of your inquiry is valid. Exploration offers insights
    I am not (yet) equipped to answer in full other than to express my own learning.

Quote What if our own self-importance and over-reliance on platitudes were our worst enemies.
    For me, this is the essence. Overcoming "superiority", acknowledging that we are part of the greater whole and making a difference. Even IF external influences are competent Pied Pipers. No blame, no resentment. Misinformation happens.

Why are you here?

Thanks again for your input.

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Hervé (6th February 2013), Jean-Luc (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), onawah (6th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013), sllim11 (6th February 2013), Sync (6th February 2013), Yoda (6th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

I found this to be quite interesting, especially a few tidbits in the article....

Quote Billion Euro supercomputer to 'simulate entire human brain'

"The HBP will build new platforms for “neuromorphic computing” and “neurorobotics”, allowing researchers to develop new computing systems and robots based on the architecture and circuitry of the brain," EFPL scientists said in a statement this week.

The Swiss project likened the research to the Large Hadron's Collider's exploration of the subatomic world, describing the Human Brain project as a, "CERN for the brain."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/billion-eur...120811728.html
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 6th February 2013 at 12:18.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Conchis (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), onawah (6th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Quote Posted by Sync (here)
    Sync,

Indeed a valid question.

Well, what happens is that this technology uses the internet as a medium to interfere with brainwaves and thought patterns.

Tell me, what would be a better place to test and gain feedback about such technology than internet forums, specially forums where people are allegedly awake and aware about the general global situation? They can monitor their results in real time and and collect huge amounts of data instantly.

A lot of companies test their products this way, you know, pick a hard market to launch your product and if it works there, it will work anywhere else; If not, fix it until it does.

Of course, all those things you said, about traditional co-intel programs still happen; Disinformation rules the alternative media. However, things are changing around here. People are posting less stuff from charlatan gurus and storytellers and are posting more personal insights.

So, it´s not that Project Avalon is more special than anywhere else, but it´s for sure a great testing ground for such experiments.

Personally, I´ve seen part of this technology with my own eyes; I was also attacked by it both in subtle and extreme ways, so I know it exists...And now that they are planning to give "free" wireless internet first in the US, then all over the world, I have no doubt about their plans.

Cheers,

Raf.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Christine (6th February 2013), Conchis (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Jean-Luc (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), onawah (6th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), spiritwind (6th February 2013), Sync (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (6th February 2013), Yoda (6th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

Well, what happens is that this technology uses the internet as a medium to interfere with brainwaves and thought patterns.
    I think the internet is only one leg of the spider so to speak....I keep thinking back to Sandy Hook and the illogical and anti-common sense reaction etc etc I saw and still see with such a large group of the population, about the event itself and after the event with the gun control, the fiscal cliff etc.....

They used TV and the MSM to a large extent to further the gun control agenda and to basically dupe people VERY easily with the details of the Sandy Hook shooting, (we still don't know any details and no one really cares so to speak!). Many or most just dropped the whole shooting thing and went straight in to gun control and dead children mode. I'm still mind boggled by this bahavior.

My thoughts are; what the hell "amplified" this lack of common sense across the country and so easily swayed a population to buy into the Sandy Hook event to which not one story about it made any sense at all (or very little sense)????

What is the one common denominator within a population besides the TV and internet that could act as a transmitter/receiver????? A CELL PHONE/CELL PHONE TOWERS (wireless technology)....almost everyone carries a cell phone or is within range of a cell phone tower.

Why didn't you or I (and some others) but into the Sandy Hook deception and other deceptions etc?????? We have cell phones and live near these towers......I think the answer is simple; WILL POWER!

Look at the population that are so easily persuaded in to ANYTHING, they have no will power and simply will believe about anything they are told, even if it makes no common sense, they do not want to nor have the WILL POWER to think for themselves......
    SilentFeathers

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Christine (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Jean-Luc (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), Joe Akulis (14th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), onawah (6th February 2013), Reinhard (12th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), spiritwind (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (6th February 2013), Yoda (6th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Hey SilentFeathers,

I agree. Anything with digital signal can be used.

No wonder why they are pushing so hard for people to buy digital televisions here in Brazil and everywhere else in the world.

Raf.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (6th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #110
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

Thumbs up Re: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

Hi Raf
    Just a though for consideration and maybe you or some one can give some comment on this...
    How would such a device or system work when the average CPU frequency of a PC in front of you, which would presumably be used as the TX/RX interface between you and the interrogating system is far less than the frequency of thought?...and I am not talking about brain waves here...or nerve frequency. We know that muscles can be moved and controlled by direct electrical impulse and the brain can be altered by physical implants etc...but thought?...where is the device which interfaces with my thoughts situated on my PC?. Fiber optics or whatever is usually terminated at what is known as the "last mile" which is the connection between you and the fiber optics backbone and this is often copper and is known to be a challenge with line speed syncing in many cases.
    So personally I find it difficult to imagine that this can in fact happen over the internet backbone...with it's current technology and the many divers PCs and devices people use to interface it.

Just a thought
    Ray

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

Jeffrey (7th February 2013), onawah (6th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Hey SilentFeathers,

I agree. Anything with digital signal can be used.

No wonder why they are pushing so hard for people to buy digital televisions here in Brazil and everywhere else in the world.

Raf.
    It really makes me wonder if HAARP and chemtrails are really being used for weather modification/control, but is really being used to "amplify" and/or target/position some type of wireless type of weapon or tool for modification/control of brainwaves and thought patterns....
    SilentFeathers

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Finefeather (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), onawah (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (6th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,551 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    I think the internet is only one leg of the spider, so to speak
    Yes, I agree 100%. The other legs probably include:
    • Digital TV.
    • HAARP.
    • Targeted interference from teams of intel psychics with electronically amplified capabilities.
    • Satellite-based mind-indluencing weapons capable of targeting individuals -- see Dr John Hall's important three part interview here (*).

(*) --->
    http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_F...010_Hour_1.mp3
    http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_F...010_Hour_2.mp3
    http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_F...010_Hour_3.mp3

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (6th February 2013), Finefeather (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), onawah (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013), sllim11 (7th February 2013), ViralSpiral (6th February 2013), Yoda (6th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    I think the internet is only one leg of the spider, so to speak
    Yes, I agree 100%. The other legs probably include:
    • Digital TV.
    • HAARP.
    • Targeted interference from teams of intel psychics with electronically amplified capabilities.
    • Satellite-based mind-indluencing weapons capable of targeting individuals -- see Dr John Hall's important three part interview here (*).

(*) --->
    http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_F...010_Hour_1.mp3
    http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_F...010_Hour_2.mp3
    http://projectavalon.net/John_Hall_F...010_Hour_3.mp3
    All why I have found the solution is to "Keep it Simple" and "Stick to the Basics" which for me starts with a bet I make on love because I have found, without fail that love wins all bets. Without fail.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Finefeather (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (6th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)

Hi Raf
    Just a though for consideration and maybe you or some one can give some comment on this...
    How would such a device or system work when the average CPU frequency of a PC in front of you, which would presumably be used as the TX/RX interface between you and the interrogating system is far less than the frequency of thought?...and I am not talking about brain waves here...or nerve frequency. We know that muscles can be moved and controlled by direct electrical impulse and the brain can be altered by physical implants etc...but thought?...where is the device which interfaces with my thoughts situated on my PC?. Fiber optics or whatever is usually terminated at what is known as the "last mile" which is the connection between you and the fiber optics backbone and this is often copper and is known to be a challenge with line speed syncing in many cases.
    So personally I find it difficult to imagine that this can in fact happen over the internet backbone...with it's current technology and the many divers PCs and devices people use to interface it.

Just a thought
    Ray
    Hey Ray,

That´s the weird part. This tech doesn´t use anything that´s inside your PC.

The technology itself is very probably alien in origin, and probably multi-dimensional by design.

It uses digital signals (cell-phones, digital TV signals, conventional and wireless internet, etc...) as roads/webs, and since everyone is connected nowadays, everyone can be targeted.

I believe this tech is composed by one or more self-aware and self-programing quantum AI cores, who collect data and manipulate thoughts through very sophisticated artificial life forms, called scuttlers, that are pretty much like spiders.

In the first three posts of this thread, we traced a parallel between the similarities of our neural structure and the internet structure, and a parallel between how web search engines work and how this possible mind control weapon works.

Search engines such as google have something they call spiders, or web crawlers, which are responsible for collecting all the data available on the web, almost in real time, and delivering this data to servers, so google can stay constantly updated about everything.

I suspect this mind control weapon is a magnification of the internet, meaning that it can connect to everyone in the world, collect memories and possibly manipulate or implant thoughts, using digital signals only as "webs".

Vivek made a great work collecting our previous insights about this subject and pasting them on this thread. I recommend you (and everyone else reading this) to carefully, I mean really carefully, read the first 3 posts, so you can better understand this issue.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 6th February 2013 at 13:39.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Finefeather (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Jean-Luc (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), onawah (6th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013), sllim11 (7th February 2013), ViralSpiral (6th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

The technology itself is very probably alien in origin, and probably multi-dimensional by design.
    I will leave myself open to the possibility that this technology is alien in origin, but for now I'm sticking to my gut that this is man made and seems to be alien due to how advanced and sophisticated it is compared to what we do know and are aware of "as civilians".

I think the scuttlers that people catch a glimpse of are not alien multi-dimensional high tech machines, but I think that somehow some people that are being targeted actually are "seeing" projections through their minds of the machine parts (master computer motherboard so to speak) that is manipulating their brainwaves and thought patterns. They (the targeted persons mind and/or thoughts") are actually somehow "in the web/loop itself"......somehow the mind/thoughts is traveling back and forth so to speak in the web, IMO, and actually through this wireless system are "seeing" into the machine so to speak.

When you or I as an example see a scuttler for a split second up in the corner in our bedroom, it most likely is not a figment of our imagination or a hallucination....but, IMO, it is not in our bedroom at all where we are seeing this, it is in the loop itself that we can not see but seems to be right near us....this scuttler could be thousands of miles away back in the power source motherboard/hard drive of the machine itself.

Just sharing some ideas/theories I have about this Raf...................
    SilentFeathers

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

doodah (6th February 2013), Finefeather (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), onawah (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), sllim11 (7th February 2013), ViralSpiral (6th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

Just some random info stuff for this subject.
    Spiders have 8 legs

Company involved in the crawler data collecting from the web. 'Ficstar Software'
    _http://www.ficstar.com (remove underscore at beginning to activate link)
    Take a look at the scrolling pictures, #2 and #5. #2 appears to be some kind of scorpion
    Their phone number contains a lot of 8's but they could have arranged that by choice.
    Last edited by Gardener; 6th February 2013 at 14:21. Reason: spelling
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

Jeffrey (7th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,457 times in 507 posts

Quote Posted by Finefeather (here)

Hi Raf

Just a thought
    Ray
    Hey Ray,

That´s the weird part. This tech doesn´t use anything that´s inside your PC.

It uses digital signals (cell-phones, digital TV signals, conventional and wireless internet, etc...) as roads/webs, and since everyone is connected nowadays, everyone can be targeted.

I believe this tech is composed by one or more self-aware and self-programing quantum AI cores, who collect data and manipulate thoughts through very sophisticated artificial life forms, called scuttlers, that are pretty much like spiders.

In the first three posts of this thread, we traced a parallel between the similarities of our neural structure and the internet structure, and a parallel between how web search engines work and how this possible mind control weapon works.

Search engines such as google have something they call spiders, or web crawlers, which are responsible for collecting all the data available on the web, almost in real time, and delivering this data to servers, so google can stay constantly updated about everything.

I suspect this mind control weapon is a magnification of the internet, meaning that it can connect to everyone in the world, collect memories and possibly manipulate or implant thoughts, using digital signals only as "webs".

Vivek made a great work collecting our previous insights about this subject and pasting them on this thread. I recommend you (and everyone else reading this) to carefully, I mean really carefully, read the first 3 posts, so you can better understand this issue.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Exactly Raf, after reading the last two pages of this thread I thought it important enough to go reread the first page to better understand. Not to bring something up that we all know about, but also all the purposeful food and water contamination plays a part in the human deception/manipulation program, as I stated earlier its a multi pronged attack, we have accountability to ourselves to try to realize between, foreign interference (alien technology possibly) and "self"/"programming"/"conditioning" interference, and a toxic environment through poisoning at all levels and now ALL ages through vaccines, and baby formula. Wow, what a predicament I love the idea stated above about getting ahead of "them".

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Finefeather (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), onawah (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (6th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,614 times in 225 posts

Thoughts coming through, time to move on. We are given a day to rest and then pick up the baton again and move forward.

I thought I might want to clarify how this post came about. I wasn't sure where to post it. I was pretty much compelled to sit down and write. It is a collection of thoughts and experiences over the past six weeks that needed expression.

I posted them to see if there were any resonances or similar experiences.
    Christine, I found that my eyelids will physically close, as a manifest, that I am not in the NOW. As soon as I realized that it was a GPS for me, it made it more " in my face" obvious.

Pierre
    www.energy-oneness.com

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Jeffrey (7th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013), sllim11 (7th February 2013)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    NEWSFLASH. *YIKES*

Just heard on the news last night that the United States Government wants to build a free, public, nationwide WiFi system so that "everyone can be connected." Apparently even those who don't WANT to be connected, who now live without computers or TVs, will be bombarded by radio waves powerful enough to penetrate concrete walls. *WOW* *NO ESCAPE*

www.washingtonpost.com/ business/ technology/ tech-telecom-giants-take-sides-as-fcc-proposes-large-public-wifi-netw orks/ 2013/ 02/ 03/
    The federal government wants to create super WiFi networks across the nation, so powerful and broad in reach that consumers could use them to make calls or surf the ...

Space Today Online - What is the Electromagnetic Spectrum?
    www.spacetoday.org/ DeepSpace/ Telescopes/ GreatObservatories/ Chandra/ ElectromagneticSpectrum.html
    The electromagnetic spectrum is a vast band of energy frequencies extending from radio waves to gamma waves, from the very lowest frequencies to the highest possible ...

According to research a friend of mine is doing, the known science indicates that the electromagnetic and chemical bombardment we're increasingly subject to has already affected the way our minds work. There have been changes in the brain, changes in our cognitive functions. He proposes that the majority are already mentally impaired, as compared to people of previous generations. This is why the lack of common sense seems so obvious to people who can still actually think logically. Maybe this WiFi-everywhere plan would eradicate any free thinkers left.

More and more it seems to me that this system needs to be unplugged. I hope someone out there is working on ways to make that possible - for the sake of our sanity and freedom - some kind of worldwide Denial of Service blast.

TV-Brussels aired a debate yesterday on 4G technology. Together with critical retired engineering prof. Vander Vorst, a representative of a telecom operator, a business journalist and a government agency director, I was invited as chairman of Belgian NGO Teslabel (which strives for a sane EMF environment) to discuss the advent of 4G in Brussels.

http://www.teslabel.be/antennes/274-...tele-bruxelles (in French)

Basically, we managed to pressure the city government in Brussels to impose back in 2009 EMF limits lower than nearly anywhere else in the world, although still way too high following the recommendations of the Bioinitiative 2012 Report panel and the vast majority of NGO’s active in this field.

Telecoms operators are pretty mad about these limits (CEO of Belgian 1st operator made the headlines last week with quite unsual f***** language used) and are lobbying the government like hell to soften these regulations. I believe both prof. Vander Vorst and myself managed to send our opponents into the strings. Even though, make no mistakes, the fight remains extremely uneven and most people basically don’t give a dam, as long as they don’t have a mast in their backyard.

I especially recommend anyone to observe for himself the reaction of a simple ants sample colony (easy to collect in your garden) in the presence of an active Wi-Fi signal (i.e. with data flow).

http://www.teslabel.be/antennes/255-...s-protozoaires (in French, with links to abstracts in English)

Personally, although I have been actively reading and summarizing the scientific literature on this topic for the last 6 years, it wasn’t before I saw with my own eyes the direct effect (within a few minutes) of these microwaves on complex living organisms such as ants that I fully realized how really, really serious this whole electrosmog was (i.e. not only for the electro-hyper-sensitive or EHS, but for virtually anyone).
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 6th February 2013 at 14:39.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

doodah (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), Joe Akulis (14th February 2013), Limor Wolf (15th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013), sllim11 (7th February 2013), ViralSpiral (6th February 2013)

39. Link to Post #120
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Re:
    Why are you here?

I'm here because I used to endlessly ruminate on this subject to the degree that I invited these attacks without realizing it. I, like many here, lived in a split world in which I felt powerful, yet attacked... soveriegn, yet enslaved.

I stopped chattering and I literally went to work to help others. I left one profession for another that took a ridiculous amount of money and training. I put myself in a new, uncomfortable, and dangerous position and busted my ass for free... and I saved lives. Several of those lives (many of whom would be catagorized with negative labels such as criminals, bangers, junkies, prostitutes, takers, hopeless, etc), once shown compassion and given physical help, payed it forward. In many situations, ripples of wellness occurred. Families reunited. People found jobs, got clean and healthy- empowered. If they can do it, anyone can.

I'm here because I have a fantasy about all of us finding our sense of agency. I want us to shift from "it-ness" To "I-ness"- We live in a world in which we really are the most powerful variable of all. We are not adrift in a sea of quantum alien tech.

Yes, this tech exists. Yes, these forces exist. Yes, they feed on misery. One of my mentors was Dr. James Randall Noblitt, an expert in ritual abuse. I knew more about certain subjects than him because of forums like this. But, knowledge without action is less than useless; its criminal.

But their power is nothing... NOTHING compared to our power once we move from contemplation of these subjects and into action. This does not mean collect guns and build a bunker in the forest. This means go into the thick of humanity and do some work.

That is their biggest fear. To fight them directly is a losing proposition. You fight them by helping yourself and others. It is so simple.

Sometimes we need to turn of the computer, which is the greatest tool of mind control around.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sync For This Post:

Gardener (6th February 2013), Heartsong (7th February 2013), Jean-Luc (6th February 2013), Jeffrey (7th February 2013), Reinhard (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), SilentFeathers (6th February 2013), ViralSpiral (6th February 2013), wegge (6th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 1 6 16 34 LastLast