1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Ed Dames' predictions of the 'Killshot'

Major Ed Dames - Remote Viewing Insights (The Killshot) Coast to Coast AM

Date: 10-06-11
    Host: George Noory

Remote viewing teacher, Ed Dames, shared his latest insights and predictions, based on remote viewing done by him and his team. He announced that the current solar cycle could generate some deadly coronal mass ejections-- a series of "killshots" (that he's been warning about for years) "that will turn Earth into a rotisserie." He also foresees a global economic collapse that will be associated with a global pandemic (a variation or combination of the bird and swine flu).

Interestingly, he predicted that Germany may soon be dropping the Euro, and switching back to its original currency. While in America, "you're going to see unemployment...up to 40% in a year and a half," and this will lead to martial law, and a police state, with the possible use of FEMA camps, Dames cautioned, adding that the 2012 presidential election may be postponed. The Fukushima situation, with fallout from the nuclear plant, is far worse than people are being told, and is "the largest disaster in human history as far I'm concerned," he continued.

He suggested that ET intervention may play a role in preventing nuclear attacks/incidents here on Earth. For instance, a number of years ago, Israel was testing a nuclear weapon off of South Africa, and "we saw something pop off from the surface of Earth's moon, pop in, and suck up the radiation and turn it into something like electricity," he reported. Dames also shared remote viewing reports of the Cydonia region of Mars-- a pyramid on the lip of a crater was found to be built by very ancient humanoids. They also looked at the demise of Mars, in which the planet lost its atmosphere, and "a bunch of silvery vehicles came in...turned all the people's consciousness off...[and] took their vital essence, put it into jars, and took them away," he detailed.

Quote Ed Dames Graphic

In tandem with his 10/6/11 show appearance, Ed Dames sent us an animated NASA photo of a spectacular coronal mass ejection from the sun's farside, on October 4th, 2011. "Whatever active region produced it will be looking us in the face, in about a week or so," he writes.

Coast To Coast AM - Remote Viewing Updates 6.10.2011 - 1/4

Last edited by jackovesk; 8th October 2011 at 16:42.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Ed Dames' predictions of the 'Killshot'

I looked at his predictions last night. I am still counciling myself over them. What r your thoughts regarding his latest prediction? I have a hard time keeping up with the current view of our mess, yet alone understand the accuracy of remte viewing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to penn For This Post:

jackovesk (8th October 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by penn (here)
    I looked at his predictions last night. I am still counciling myself over them. What r your thoughts regarding his latest prediction? I have a hard time keeping up with the current view of our mess, yet alone understand the accuracy of remte viewing.
    Will have to get back to you Penn,

I have'nt listen to the whole program myself yet...

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

I'm skeptical about predictions based on remote viewing myself. So far, none of the predictions based on prophesies led to anything. So, why should his predictions be any different? My suspicions are telling me that more times than not, any disaster was most likely orchestrated.... Remember that this has become a world of great deceit....And we should be cautious in what we accept as truth....
    I'm going to make a prediction about people like him: When none of their predictions come true, they'll look like complete fools.
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 8th October 2011 at 23:54.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

DNA (9th October 2011)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Didn't listen to the show.

RV cannot be discounted completed ... but going from memory regarding "the Killshot" he said a shuttle flight would be forced to the ground due to the solar event(s) ... and since there are not supposed to be any more shuttle flights looks like he missed on that one.

That was supposed to have been a sign that the "event" was upon us.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

If I am not mistaken, the last shuttle flight that was supposed to be had been cancelled. I do not remember the reasons, but I did think of the killshot when this happened.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Calz (9th October 2011)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Not sure either ... but I believe it was postponed rather than cancelled.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Flash (9th October 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,660 times in 4,303 posts

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Anna (9th October 2011), Calz (9th October 2011), jackovesk (9th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (10th October 2011), Tane Mahuta (16th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I do not know about all his predictions. I have listened to him for awhile now. He is certainly spooked. I really HATE it when they touch a subject that they [I]cant discuss on the air.[I] But I totally agree something is going on with the sun. These CME's (coronal mass ejections) could get very serious indeed. Which as we know could cause electromagnet problems (loss of communications) (loss of electricity) and if you throw massive heat to the mix....... that would dry up water sources, prevent farming of food, no electricity= no economy=riots and chaos.

Certainly something to think about. Can you say the sun is in safe mode? I can't. And I do not have an underground bunker!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennsky For This Post:

Lazlo (9th October 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

Quote Posted by Calz_Avaretard (here)
    Didn't listen to the show.

RV cannot be discounted completed ... but going from memory regarding "the Killshot" he said a shuttle flight would be forced to the ground due to the solar event(s) ... and since there are not supposed to be any more shuttle flights looks like he missed on that one.

That was supposed to have been a sign that the "event" was upon us.
    He discussed this briefly. What he said was that they didn't look that closely at the craft itself, it could be the x37 or some other space plane from another government.

The cliff notes version is:

1: Global economic collapse 2: low grade, non-nuclear slow burn WWIII (which he says is going on now) 3: precursor solar events 4: the killshot 5: 1/3 of the global pop dies over a two year period

I have ordered his new Killshot DVD (It finally became available. It's free but you have to pay shipping, and I have no idea why they have to ship a physical disc instead of a youtube release...whatever)

I'll start a thread, if I think that it's worthwhile, after I watch it.

The big trick to RV and the future, is that you don't know which timeline you are looking at.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Calz (9th October 2011), tessie999 (9th October 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    Quote Posted by penn (here)
    Will have to get back to you Penn,

I have'nt listen to the whole program myself yet...
    Finally got to listen to the program Penn,

I'm still trying to get over importance Major Ed Dames places on himself...(He's got 1 'Hell-of-an-EGO goin on)..!

The 'Killshot'..? I don't think so..! Solar Flare maybe...But not as drastic as Dr Doom would have you believe...

As far as his 'Other Predictions'..? Same Old - Same Old, nothing we have'nt heard before or the Learned already knew..!

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I have yet to listen, But all would depend on which timeline he is remotely viewing. That may be a different timeline to where we are heading.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Calz (9th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (10th October 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

We have certainly seen/heard many, many of these warnings and prophesies of "the end", especially those of us who have been around Avalon for awhile! Finally, when all is said and done, you do what you always do, remembering that you are an ETERNAL, sovereign being. Live each day full of love and compassion, walk the path you have chosen with dignity and behave with honor towards all living things. Shine as a unique reflection of the divine that you are. Reclaim your human- ness. Be free and at peace. namaste.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Calz (10th October 2011), Heather2017 (10th October 2011), Lazlo (10th October 2011), Maia Gabrial (10th October 2011), nearing (9th October 2011), shamanseeker (9th October 2011), tessie999 (9th October 2011), Trail (16th June 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

KILLSHOT

Ok, so the precursor to the killshot is a "shuttle like" vehicle now, which does exist, but did not exist at the time the remote viewing sessions were done.

This appears to be a recent 38 minute take on those predictions.

There were half a dozen remote viewers in the original gov't. group, so what do the others say? Anything from Ingo Swan for example? There sure has been a lot of Sun activity lately.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Snowbird (16th June 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Hi Avalon,

I have been sifting through as i normally do and wanted to discuss the relevence of the Remote viewing operations and their goal.. Whether it be another way to make money or have the subconscious on their side to push forward future events..

Ed Dames, trained by Ingo Swan. Had left the army intelligence program, ( as a Operations & Training officer of the military remote viewing unit) because of the observation of a killshot from the sun.. And in the meanwhile has had Remote Viewing operations to predict such things as the Japan earthquake and tsunami..

He and his RVers have also placed events as precursers to the killshot..

1) The Korean Peninsula nuked by North Korea..
    2) What looks to be a space shuttle forced down by meteors..

Relevent here is the new tests to be conducted by North Korea.. All eyes on right now..

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-0...e-test/4500698

The report in the Chosun Ilbo newspaper in Seoul suggests the two nuclear tests could be conducted either simultaneously or in quick succession.

That assessment is based on satellite images showing brisk activity at two tunnels at the nuclear test site in the closed communist state.

Ed Dames website is heavily focused on drawing people into becoming Remote Viewers and i have been worried it could be to use these people to create a hive to bring forth events

http://www.learnrv.com/
    http://www.eddamespredictions.com/

What do you guys think of any of this? here is a documentary interview of his..

Is dumbing us down going to distract us from finding salvation and a way to survive an upcoming event?

Is it really the sun that is the major cause for any upcoming event ?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d+field+theory

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=bowl+magnets

26. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), Aurvandil (14th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), bogeyman (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), Cherub (18th July 2022), Cidersomerset (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), giovonni (6th February 2013), Happyjak (6th February 2013), jagman (6th February 2013), Kristo (7th February 2013), Phoenix1304 (21st March 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), sandy (7th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th February 2013), Wind (12th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

I probably left it a little late to start this thread as i have to get to bed it is late here but i was searching and brainstorming so had to get it out there..

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Kristo (7th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), sandy (7th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #17
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey Benny,

Honestly, whenever I look at him, I don´t feel he can be trusted. This is a personal thing, though.

Anyway, show me one thing that he actually predicted before it happened.

As far as I know, he´s always saying that he predicted this or that after something happens, with no links to documents proving that he actually made the prediction before an event.

In this sense, he´s more like a post-dictor than a pre-dictor.

How about all his talk about not being able remote viewing anything after 21/12/2012? Well, the world is still here and no cataclysmic event happened.

I´ll only believe these folks when I see documented proof that they actually predicted an event.

So far, I´ve only seen remote viewing groups failing time after time.

Cheers,

Raf.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), bennycog (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), jagman (6th February 2013), Jean-Marie (6th February 2013), muxfolder (17th February 2013), sunflower (6th February 2013), taurad (13th February 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Never was comfortable with Ed Dames simply based on some of his radio interviews.

As for remote viewing we will have a near perfect "test" as to it's merit or lack thereof coming soon based on the "Earth Change" remote viewing project run by Courtney Brown's group.

Post-2012 Earth Changes

A Global Climate Change Remote-Viewing Study
    Multiple Realities, Timelines, and Events

Introduction: We at The Farsight Institute are currently engaged in a fascinating study using remote viewing to study climate and planetary change between the years 2008 and 2013. The initial results appear dramatic on a global scale, and our research does indeed suggest that major global change is a possibility between now and 2013. However, web site visitors are reminded that this is research, not certitude. Remember what Albert Einstein once said, "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?" Web site visitors are encouraged to examine all of our results carefully, and learn with us as we complete this experiment in mid-2013. We will not fully understand these remote-viewing data until the experiment is completed at that time. Importantly, this experiment has no connection with the Mayan Calendar hysteria related to 21 December 2012. This is an experiment that ends on 1 June 2013, and the data will be fully evaluated only after that date. Also, note that these analyses are the product of the Chief Investigator for this project, Courtney Brown. Other investigators using other methods of analyses may analyze these data and come to different conclusions. HRVG and CRV methods of analysis in particular tend to be more nuanced than some of the analyses presented below.

How we obtain these results is a bit complicated, but it is worth the effort to understand our methods. The actual types of global change is discussed in the second part of the video presentation below, but the first part of this presentation is absolutely essential to understand how these results were obtained. Web site visitors should watch both parts of the video presentation. This presentation was given during the 29th Annual Meeting of the Society for Scientific Exploration in Boulder, Colorado in June 2010.

This is the most carefully collected set of professional-grade remote-viewing data involving this time span that currently exists. This experiment is potentially one of the most significant experiments ever attempted using remote viewing as a data-collection platform.

Principal Investigator: Courtney Brown
    Remote Viewers: HRVG viewers led by Glenn Wheaton and CRV viewers led by Lyn Buchanan.

Initial Results:

This project describes change between the years 2008 and 2013 across nine geographical locations with a global spread. The locations are

1. Vaitupu, Tuvalu
    2. Fort Jesus, Mombasa Kenya
    3. Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
    4. Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
    5. United States Congress Building, Washington, D.C.
    6. Malé International Airport, Malé, Maldives
    7. KITV Building, Honolulu, Hawaii
    8. The Vehicle Assembly Building at Launch Complex 39, Kennedy Space Center, Merritt Island, Florida
    9. Key West, Florida

In general, these remote-viewing data suggest the following types of physical changes across many of the above geographical locations by mid-2013:

1. Impacts from what appear to be large meteors leading to tsunamis and possible volcanism
    2. Extensive and forceful flooding of coastal areas
    3. Excessive solar radiation
    4. Storms and other severe weather

In terms of the effects of these changes on humans, these data also suggest:

1. Massive self-organized relocation from coastal areas (refugees)
    2. The breakdown of rescue or other notable governmental functioning
    3. The breakdown of the food supply system
    4. The breakdown of the vehicular transport system
    5. Extensive loss of buildings near coasts

Oddly, these results largely parallel recent warnings being issued by NASA relating to the dangers of severe solar storms anticipated around the years 2012 and 2013 that would threaten the global long-term use of electricity. NASA is not currently explaining exactly why these unprecedented and severe storms are anticipated, but the warnings themselves could not be more clear. Meteor impacts are not included in the current set of NASA warnings.

For this project, all targets are assigned two timelines for the date 1 June 2013. This allows us to attempt to use remote viewing to describe alternative futures by specifying characteristics of future timelines. Web site visitors who are not familiar with our research into multiple realities might want to view this introductory video presentation on the subject.

The two 2013 timelines examined in this study are

Timeline A: 1 June 2013, 12 noon target local time, following the timeline in which the leadership of the mainstream global scientific establishment continues to ignore or deny (1) the reality of the remote-viewing phenomenon, and (2) the existence of life not originating from Earth.

Timeline B: 1 June 2013, 12 noon target local time, following the timeline in which by the end of 2009 leaders of the mainstream global scientific establishment publicly recognize (1) the reality of the remote-viewing phenomenon, and (2) the existence of life not originating from Earth.

The results of this study do suggest that there is a difference between the two timelines. These data suggest that the impact of planetary change is less severe for Timeline B as compared with Timeline A. This suggests that having the mainstream scientific community openly acknowledge the reality of remote viewing and life (even microbial) not originating on Earth may help ameliorate the impact of severe planetary change, perhaps by giving people a greater chance to prepare for the changes. The Key West target was added late in the study to explore a timeline in which the scientific community recognizes the reality of remote viewing and the existence of extraterrestrial life by 2011.

http://farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/RV...008_Page1.html

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Adalwulf (8th February 2013), AuCo (6th February 2013), bennycog (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Cherub (18th July 2022), Eram (6th February 2013), giovonni (6th February 2013), haibane (21st March 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #19
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Yes Calz, We´ll know soon enough.

Judging by previous remote viewers predictions, I don´t think nothing like this will happen, but who knows...

Quote 1. Impacts from what appear to be large meteors leading to tsunamis and possible volcanism
    2. Extensive and forceful flooding of coastal areas
    3. Excessive solar radiation
    4. Storms and other severe weather
    Number 3 and 4 are invalid in my opinion, anyway. "Excessive solar radiation" and "Storms and other severe weather" always happen from time to time. These are pretty flexible and vague predictions.

I´ll only believe their claims if something like stated in number 1 and 2 happens.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 6th February 2013 at 13:50.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Calz (6th February 2013), Cherub (18th July 2022), Eram (6th February 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,660 times in 4,303 posts

The Ed Dames kill shot does worry me. In Val Valarien's Matrix Series, Val states back in 1988 that the US has known for some time that a solar event is going to take place, and that is why the chemtrails were instituted.
    I've heard all of the crazy theories for chemtrails, and I think most of them are disinformation, I think Val may have had it right back in 88'.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), Adalwulf (8th February 2013), Aurvandil (14th February 2013), bennycog (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Calz (6th February 2013), Cherub (18th July 2022), Eram (6th February 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast