Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Ed Dames' predictions of the 'Killshot'

1. Link to Post #41
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: Ed Dames' predictions of the 'Killshot'

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Besides, if the secret's out of this incredible military technique, is there anywhere I can learn about it for free? Surely, someone has spilled it on the net....
    Search for Ed Dames on your favorite torrent website; There are two entire courses available for free, the "Remote Viewing Training Course" and the "Remote Viewing Financial Markets".

Honestly, I think it´s not worth it but go ahead, download and try them. Maybe you will benefit from his teachings more than I did.

Raf.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Hervé (21st March 2013), Phoenix1304 (21st March 2013), RUSirius (21st March 2013), Timreh (26th October 2014)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Besides, if the secret's out of this incredible military technique, is there anywhere I can learn about it for free? Surely, someone has spilled it on the net....
    Search for Ed Dames on your favorite torrent website; There are two entire courses available for free, the "Remote Viewing Training Course" and the "Remote Viewing Financial Markets".

Honestly, I think it´s not worth it but go ahead, download and try them. Maybe you will benefit from his teachings more than I did.

Raf.
    Thanks Raf,

I work on a mac and torrent downloads were a bit of a mystery to me the last time I looked, let alone have a favourite torrent website! But I'll take it from you. Not worth it. Unless someone posts otherwise....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Hervé (21st March 2013), RMorgan (21st March 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    There's been much mud slinging between Ed Dames and Gerald O'Donnell, the latter stating that Dames never actually made it to the RV crew...

Anyway, O'Donnell's website: http://probablefuture.com/
    Hi Amzer

This site is a sales page for RV training, sounds fabulous, I clicked 'more' but freeze at that internet marketing business model. Blech. But am I missing something? Has anyone here ever bought, used and testified to it's value?

Hi Phoenix,

Regarding RV, Ingo Swann explained quite a lot about the methods he developed and from which all others are derived... Google might be a helpful friend in this case. If not try "ixquick."

As for torrent downloads, the "Free Vuze" is pretty good...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Phoenix1304 (22nd March 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)

Actually the date is 3/21/2013 where RV’s cant see past from all over the world different languages, different country’s and the majority don’t know each other let alone have ever met.
    Hell, that was today and I don't know where's tomorrow morning's coffee's coming from, we ran out today

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), spiritwind (21st March 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Thanks Raf,

I work on a mac and torrent downloads were a bit of a mystery to me the last time I looked, let alone have a favourite torrent website! But I'll take it from you. Not worth it. Unless someone posts otherwise....
    Quote Torrents 101: How Torrent Downloading Works
    Part 1) An Overview of Bittorrent P2P File Sharing
    http://netforbeginners.about.com/od/...nthandbook.htm

If you ever have a question, it's very likely google has an answer

so the end of this month (Starting today apparently) is the new anticipation builder?

are we being harvested again? these energy farmers sure seem to be able to get juice out of what I was sure was turned to stone by now.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Heartsong (21st March 2013), Phoenix1304 (22nd March 2013), RUSirius (21st March 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

Ed was on Coast-to-Coast AM last night and unfortunately I fell asleep. In the C2C summary he claims there will be a three-day internet outage.
    C2C
    Quote In the first half, remote viewing teacher and retired US Army Major Edward A. Dames discussed his current cases, including looking at UFOs and 'ultraterrestrials,' as well as preparing for a coming global reset. He shared a Navy photograph of a pyramid-shaped object said to be hovering above one of their ships, along with a remote-viewed map of coordinates (view images). The Navy described the object as being 'trans-medium,' indicating that it could fly through air, water, and even solid rock. According to Dames, it emanated or was projected from beneath the seabed. Regarding the question of aliens, remote viewing sessions have suggested beings more accurately thought of as ultraterrestrials. They are quasi-dimensional but exist in our same physical realm, he explained, and "have been here a long long time." They want us to evolve, and the way they've chosen to do that is through conundrums and consciousness tools, he continued.

Ultraterrestrials were the ones who interacted with Travis Walton in his famed abduction case aboard a spacecraft-- they were almost invisible wraith-like beings, Dames added (he'll be offering a Zoom conference in March called "The Ultraterrestrial Agenda"). Speaking of a 'global reset,' he said it will start off with a three-day internet outage that will be blamed on the Russians. When the internet comes back up, the US will have instigated central bank digital currency, as a way to keep up with China. Commercial banks will start dropping off as funds are transferred to federal bank accounts, he predicted. Dames also foresees the midterm US elections called off this year due to a declaration of martial law.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Ami (27th January 2022), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Harmony (27th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3