+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Essential reading for all Avalonians

1. Link to Post #181
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Default Re: Essential reading for all Avalonians

I am a new member on the Forum, and this is only my second post.

Thanks to Bill Ryan for starting this excellent thread, and to everyone else who has posted here - what a Treasure House of information!

I agree with almost everything here, but there is one item in Bill's post of August 2013 that I feel obliged to respond to, and that is this one"

"An economic collapse (and engineered global reset) is inevitable, and the current quadrillion-dollar-derivative house of cards cannot stay standing for very much longer."

Does the Derivative Bubble really need to Burst?
    I know that is a common perception, reported almost everywhere. But I have held senior derivatives positions with two of the largest banks in the world. That was over ten years ago, but I was once cited as an expert in the derivatives field, and I still have a well informed opinion.

The Risk of a Derivatives Disaster is way over-exaggerated IMHO. I say that because Derivatives risk is very different from Loan risk. The huge amounts mentioned, are not really money-at-risk of not being returned. They are just the size of bets not yet settled. So they need not crash the system. Sinnec when the settle, the amounts to be paid will be far, far smaller.

I can explain this in detail - and I started to do that - but the explanation is probably too long, and too complicated to paste here.

In short, great thread. Thanks. And I think we are all happy that the Fears have not yet materialized.

2. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,664 times in 1,985 posts

Quote Posted by GuyFox (here)
    I am a new member on the Forum, and this is only my second post.

Thanks to Bill Ryan for starting this excellent thread, and to everyone else who has posted here - what a Treasure House of information!

I agree with almost everything here, but there is one item in Bill's post of August 2013 that I feel obliged to respond to, and that is this one"

"An economic collapse (and engineered global reset) is inevitable, and the current quadrillion-dollar-derivative house of cards cannot stay standing for very much longer."

Does the Derivative Bubble really need to Burst?
    I know that is a common perception, reported almost everywhere. But I have held senior derivatives positions with two of the largest banks in the world. That was over ten years ago, but I was once cited as an expert in the derivatives field, and I still have a well informed opinion.

The Risk of a Derivatives Disaster is way over-exaggerated IMHO. I say that because Derivatives risk is very different from Loan risk. The huge amounts mentioned, are not really money-at-risk of not being returned. They are just the size of bets not yet settled. So they need not crash the system. Sinnec when the settle, the amounts to be paid will be far, far smaller.

I can explain this in detail - and I started to do that - but the explanation is probably too long, and too complicated to paste here.

In short, great thread. Thanks. And I think we are all happy that the Fears have not yet materialized.
    Hi welcome GuyFox,

Great to see such courage to start of with a post like that.

I think there is a danger that by so much repetition of the same info also the alternative media and thinkers will
    stay inside a (new) box.

I've repeated a few times now on this forum that Bill Cooper, a seasoned researcher, was convinced of an imminent
    financial collapse in 1993. And yes, of course, we had several bubble bursts but nothing earth shattering as
    portrayed then. Surely this isn't any guarantee that it won't happen in the future either ...
    But maybe we should be more careful about the word 'inevitable'.

In another thread a graph was shown how the debt is rising exponentially with the question "where is it going to end".
    Well, here's the news .... as long as no one calls "this is the end" it will go on forever.

Yeah, sure a loaf of bread will cost a few million dollar soon ... like in the Weimar republic but humanity didn't end there
    either (lots of other stuff we shouldn't repeat did of course).

It will indicate again and again that all those printed dollars were worth nothing from the start and that we have been
    fooling ourselves another time. Also this will repeated again and again until we get it.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Cara (4th March 2014), Gardener (4th March 2014), justntime2learn (18th October 2014), Revere (8th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2014)

4. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Thanks Guy Fox for your contribution to the derivatives collapse potential scenario. As novices, we may get our "terms" mixed up, and it appears that derivatives are leveraged bets against the underlying securities which are supported by a fiat debt system which must exponentially expand in order to continue without a collapse.

So, when looking at the potential for a collapse, of course it is monetary, and whether the catalyst is in the derivatives portion, the securities portion, or the initial Fed origination portion is not the relevant point, IMHO.

Watching the "amount and velocity" of fiat public debt instruments as they enter and move through commerce, and the distribution of these instruments, will tell more of the truthful tale as to the health and potential of the global system and whether there is a collapse engineered. The decrease in the money supply, the slowing of its velocity, and the distribution of these instruments on Wall Street and not in the main street economy, speaks volumes.

The fact that this puts pressure on the securities, which are nothing more than collateral to support loans, which are nothing more than debt, means that the alleged assets behind the ponzi do not really exist and can only cover about 10% or less of the leverage and that most securities and derivatives are naked.

If you shrink the money supply, you get implosion and deflation. If you increase the money supply, you get inflation, at least until everyone is tapped out. You ride this roller coaster until it does not matter how much you offer cheap loans if everyone is tapped out and cannot afford to service them and therefore no one gets loans.

That's when this will all get pretty interesting.

Please fill us in more about derivatives. Very interesting portion of the whole scenario. Welcome to Avalon.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 26th January 2014 at 16:56.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Gardener (4th March 2014), Operator (27th January 2014), Revere (8th August 2014), Sunny-side-up (26th January 2014)

6. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 12th August 2016 at 06:33.

7. Link to Post #185
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

"Please fill us in more about derivatives. Very interesting portion of the whole scenario." - gripreader

If I lend you $100 Million, and you don't repay it, I have a big headache.

If I have a $100 Million Oil derivative with you, and your credit becomes poor, I may have NO worries - since what you owe me at maturity, if anything, will depend on how much oil moves.

Can you see that there is a big difference?
    The "derivatives exposure" is the Size of the Bet, not the amount owed at maturity.

This is the essence of a longer explanation. Do you really want to see it?*

I have seen people writing in the press about Trillions or Quadrillions of "Derivatives Loan" exposure. I have no idea what that means, since a Derivative by its very nature is not a loan. So when I see this kind of story, I know the writer is confused or fear-mongering.

Right now, I am more concerned about a Currency Reset. And there were some big rumors flying that it was going to happen this weekend, or maybe within the next few weekends

=== ===
    *If you do, then the explanation is long, and should probably go on a new or different thread.
    Last edited by GuyFox; 27th January 2014 at 01:09.

8. Link to Post #186
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Dearest Bill,

Those very Christians that some of these folks that many in the alternative media say are targeted are pure Zionists and so it makes little sense to me why DHS would go after them at all since most of them support the wars of aggression by the USG....

I am not going to say where I worked or who for but I can tell you on the local level homeland security is a serious joke and the notion of this group taking over America which is 3000 miles across and I did serious logistics and planing for a huge agency...

Yes indeed I believe your whistle blower is telling the truth that there are factions out there that want this sort of thing...

But where the rubber hits the road and huge logistics and supplies I see there plans lacking and hence the delays of implementation that we have yet to see...

Of course the American people will never give up there weapons and why should they?

So now a war...and we get destroyed by the Russians....maybe....

But what I saw of homeland security locally was a total joke and pay back in that scenario would be a total bitch for them....as it were...

The Old Navy commercial:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=w0G3SgQdHOc

Seriously that is the kind of folks that work for that agency and that is no lie!

Will the US Military go along? Will they? Or will they go yoyo(your on your own)? Military men have family's also...and older military men are thinking of that 20 and out pension...as it were...

Many questions and fewer answers and one needs to chin up since I believe mental weaknesses is what they want us to have and I know what they can and can't do logistically speaking....they want us so afraid that we would give up at the first signs of any fight...

It is not over by a long shot and the fat lady always sings at the end of the fourth act....

I simply do not personally trust Dave Hodges and Steve Quayle since I have been reading their stuff for years and Mr. Quayle seems to be a radical fundamentalist Christian which I used to be and I understand his communications and hidden messages to the Christian community....am I correct? who knows yet I just thought I would share my honest opinion about these folks....

What I can say for sure is that all is not right in America and the ABC's do not hold the interests of the people nor most of the US government.....what to do about Godzilla?

Don't know frankly....

Nine
    Last edited by Nine; 4th March 2014 at 06:29.

9. Link to Post #187
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"Please fill us in more about derivatives. Very interesting portion of the whole scenario." - gripreader

If I lend you $100 Million, and you don't repay it, I have a big headache.

If I have a $100 Million Oil derivative with you, and your credit becomes poor, I may have NO worries - since what you owe me at maturity, if anything, will depend on how much oil moves.

Can you see that there is a big difference?
    The "derivatives exposure" is the Size of the Bet, not the amount owed at maturity.

This is the essence of a longer explanation. Do you really want to see it?*

I have seen people writing in the press about Trillions or Quadrillions of "Derivatives Loan" exposure. I have no idea what that means, since a Derivative by its very nature is not a loan. So when I see this kind of story, I know the writer is confused or fear-mongering.

Right now, I am more concerned about a Currency Reset. And there were some big rumors flying that it was going to happen this weekend, or maybe within the next few weekends

=== ===
    *If you do, then the explanation is long, and should probably go on a new or different thread.

Dearest Guy,

You post about reality and I understand very little about your reality of finance....and so what you post makes much sense....

Are things right? Hardly but a total collapse? How would anyone make a buck if the whole shebang comes down and so everyone operates upon ones own self interest....

And so many insure a risky investment....is this bad? Don't know but....I have mega insurance upon my house and car and life for that...ahem event....me bad?

No, I don't think so since my self interest is to provide for my family....as it were...I understand that...

Interesting stuff Guy you should check out the stuff that Wade Frazier posts here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Healed-Planet

Wade says that everything revolves around economics and of course he is brilliant and I have trouble keeping up with him and of course you might find his writings relevant....

Nine

10. Link to Post #188
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Hi Bill
    I am a new member.

Thank you for this invaluable information and support for free thinking people that seek to further enhance their knowledge and understanding of a world that has lost its way. Once people are informed and better understand what has and is going on I for one feel compelled to do everything I can. Not least for my family and friends but future generations, if you are a good person at heart, you do not need any special knowledge or skills to know what is right from wrong. Spreading ‘the word’ is not always easy when most people are just not bothered or just too busy with everyday things.

From a practical point of view I have written to a number of UK MP's and senior Ministers, although I wasn't expecting replies to my rather no holds barred but factually correct and honest letters. At least they know I know and will have caused them to stop and think. The lack of response indicates to me they have no answers because they don’t know, or are too scared and concerned for their careers.

Before I joined this site I had already taken steps to educate myself and grow my knowledge and understanding, which is ongoing. I must admit I sometimes have to question my thinking and recheck the facts because it stretches ones beliefs to the point of disbelief to think how another human could possibly concoct such dastardly plans. Hitler springs to mind, who should we really blame for the Jewish genocides? Is it Hitler or weak minded immoral people that allowed themselves to be drawn in and controlled by a clever psychopath?

When I look at the role Israel may play in any war game scenario I wonder why, of all people, they have not seen through these Nazi style plans to instigate WWIII. Surely most normal people prefer peace to wars and constant unrest. I am in total agreement that Israel has every right to protect their homeland but striking out makes them a target. We have it drummed into us by the corrupt media that the evil state of Iran want to annihilate them, there is no doubt some of their leaders are also corrupt as well as the media who also stir up trouble. Iran is one of the few countries outside the control of our international banking cartels. If MI6 or CIA hasn’t got any rogue countries or terrorist groups to target they simply create them.

I have no doubt the elites, together with their weak minded immoral followers; genuinely believe their plans for mankind are for the greater good. I sometimes ask myself that if I had been born into such wealth, privilege and power would I still think the same way, would I be prepared to risk being outcast, or possibly worse. It is a difficult question when you understand the nature of man and their frailties. I am a free thinker and believe people should be measured by their deeds, and going against my inherent beliefs and respect for truth, honesty and fairness it is not up for sale.

I am mindful that as you take yourself down the rabbit hole there is a risk that you only read or absorb stuff which justifies one's own beliefs and arguments, but a quick check of the overwhelming evidence soon straightens you out. One of the other dilemmas we all face is the near complete lack of physical evidence, but, when covering up this sort of thing this is the primary objective.

Once people have educated themselves the next question is, do I want to do something about it, if so, what and how?

Regards
    Ian
    Last edited by yelik; 10th May 2014 at 14:47.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Frenchy (21st June 2016)

12. Link to Post #189
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Hi Guy
    I'm a new member and just picked up your comments. I agree with you about an effective dollar collapse. It seems the tools and power of the elite are becoming increasingly dangerous. From making money through manipulation of money supply to create the bust boom cycles, funding both sides in a wars, then lending more for rebuilding. As far as I can tell there's only 4 countries left outside of the control of our bankers, Iran, Syria, North Korea and Cuba, hence the constant attacks from the corrupt media. I trade currencies and can see dollar weakness.

The west is burdened with huge increasing debts with no way of ever payment them back, under normal circumstances that would creat a war or civil unrest. I don't thing the 2008 crash properly played out and was supported by huge borrowings, hence the slow unconvincing market rally which could well be short lived. Barclays announcement to shed 20k jobs is interesting. If we do get another major financial crash then Governments will just raid our pensions and savings, not sure what would become a good alternative to cash although gold and silver will likely skyrocket you can't eat it, but it's better than nothing.

Anyway keeping a close eye on financials will be an early warning of what might be to come, you can rest assured they have planned any crash sometime ago, as they did before. They may well be hoping the Ukraine or Iranian situation will help it along.

I don't know about you but I have to keep taking a reality check when trying to understand the extent of mans declining morals. Did you see prince Philips comment when he was asked what he would come back as if reincarnated, 'a virus so I could reduce the worlds population'

Under these strange times I think we should have a priority financial thread/group

Regards
    Ian

13. The Following User Says Thank You to yelik For This Post:

justntime2learn (12th January 2015)

14. Link to Post #190
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Essential reading , is the Book by Chris H. Hardy , PHD , called

DNA of the GODS ( the Anunnaki , Creation of Eve and the Alien Battle for Humanity yr. 2014 ) ISBN# 9781591431855

Fascinating read

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to river For This Post:

AnnOther (29th July 2019), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2016)

16. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member elearah's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi guys,
    this is my first post. I hope not to go too much out there.

Thanks for all this information. I´m still processing.

I would like to add my 0.02 cents (?).

I think that at the core, we are trying to build a new paradigm, or go back in course to what it was supposed to be the real thing before the intervention.

As rule of the thumb, it is all about going back to basics. Connect with people, connect with the planet, connect with ourselves, and do it minimizing intermediaries. It is about keeping the technologies that serve us and letting go of those that harm us.

A simple example, I have stopped using regular shampoo a year ago. The replacement? Just boiling new leaves of Rosa Sinensis picked up before they see the sun in the morning--it´s based in the traditional Philippine system. Does it work? Oh yeah.

I´m also into urban gardening and, specifically, permaculture. If we have control of our food and water we are helping cement a timeline with no famine. The nurturing love of Earth toward us shows clearly here. So much that I´m starting to give away some plants to friends and neighbors, so they grow independent as well.

Our basic needs are simple: food, shelter, water, sun, love. We just need to remember and make our choices based on these priorities.

We can´t fight them without engaging, and we can´t engage without giving energy away. There are moments where it is inevitable, and to know what is going on is also necessary, but for the most part all we need to do is to stand and give our energy to what deserves it.

Does this make any sense?
    Last edited by elearah; 12th October 2014 at 18:15. Reason: typo

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to elearah For This Post:

conk (28th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2016), justntime2learn (12th January 2015), mischief (17th May 2018), Pris (12th October 2014), Rollo (12th October 2014), transiten (12th October 2014), Wind (13th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #192
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

is it good?

19. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Very nice, Bill. Thank you!

All the available information on the forum has been quite overwhelming to me, I must say. So much so, in fact, that I had no idea where to even begin haha.
    But I guess you've just made that an easy choice for me with this thread.

20. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Thank you Bill for this information and wakeup call it should save may lives and possibly wake some people up, It is going to take a while to go through a lot of this information. I think it is a good Idea to start growing and preserving your own food supply and getting in to the mindset of the importance to have what is needed to do your preserves and a place to store them. this will not only give you a much healthier food supply it will also remove a lot of stress when things do start to happen. There will be other important things to deal with at the same time so being prepared is important.

21. Link to Post #195
    United States Avalon Member Ivanhoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,818 times in 1,853 posts

Sorry I don't remember the author, but the set of books that really got me thinking early on was called "The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East" written in the early 1900's as a first person account. Very interesting indeed.

22. Link to Post #196
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Quote Posted by Poly Hedra (here)
    From what I have gathered from the links you have provided, the s*** is hitting the fan and its time to move. Its time to find a safe place. [ not sure, Marshall Masters might have the right idea, a like-minded community in areas far from Tsunami & eventual water-covered areas... however, bear in mind the UK & US armies 'Big Dogs ', and assume they;ll be AI driven , with Fatal Laser Infra-red heat-seeking and all sorts of gadgets, to locate 'renagades'... ]

Is the time for sowing seeds of information with family and friends over? Most definately YES, As did Masters have to leave his wife, so must all of us move forward.... I speak to people, sharing what info I can, but, 99 % will stay with their " safe, known slave-lifestyle " When shtf, their lethargy will not help true survivors...

Is it still possible to derail this agenda? [ Good question - I think it was Alex Collier who mentioned a 26-mile long craft, waiting , cloaked just in our 'region', I think that might be to HARVEST humans, who will sleepily walk in to their captivity.... ]
    Are we finding safety to eventually come out the other end? To what? [ I love listening to Eileen King, esp ' The Fields of Atherney ', sadly, THEY might wish to return us to that state of serfdom, or as in the film 'Brave New World, Sylon Green... ]
    Top of the Morning to you...

23. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

Hi Yelik et al !
    Hope this is on-topic, for there's such a wealth of knowledge shared across the whole forum, only a few dedicated souls can read and absorb the greater part ! Admittedly to date, I've not read all thru this thread, at the risk of repeating , should it be already here, UKColumn.org manage to unearth accurate informative facts about the stories they cover,
    and recently, we find out that Clement Freud was connected to the Portugal resort, where Madeline McCann disappeared from...

on topic, now ! An excellent site is Earthbeforeflood.com created by a Russian Professor, it has magnificent research, esp for those interested in 'Early beginnings', or correlation to Sitchin, Daniken,,,,

( If people have an ext SSD or Drive, it might be worth considering saving the pages of your favourite topics.... since, elsewhere on the forum, we see the rush to censorship, or like in 1984; re-writing History... )
    Last edited by Frenchy; 21st June 2016 at 19:46. Reason: sp !

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st June 2016)

25. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Sadly the links to thecommonsenseshow.comand homelandsecurityus.com are all dead.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ndroock1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2018), Hervé (7th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #199
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by ndroock1 (here)
    Sadly the links to thecommonsenseshow.com and homelandsecurityus.com are all dead.
    Check this page for possible starter: http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/?s...nto-hiding-why
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th June 2018)

29. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Dear All,

Here's my own perspective on recommended reading. It's what I personally feel is of great importance -- as a summary of what we may be facing in the relatively near future. (By that, I mean something like the next 2-6 months from now, 7 Feb 2013.)

Of course, there's a great deal more to understand and absorb. It's fine for readers to make recommendations about important aspects that you may feel I've missed. I also fully acknowledge that many of you will already be quite familiar with what follows.

The purpose of this thread is to see if we can get ourselves all more or less on to the same page. We are necessarily of different personalities, different backgrounds, different skill-sets, even different generations, and have different purposes on Planet Earth this lifetime. But we have to assume that we are all on the same side here in what is an enormous game, contest, or battle: pick your metaphor of choice.

Here, I'm more or less focused on practicalities. In my opinion, you should be too. Your personal and spiritual development and learning parallels this. There are many aspects of Avalon which focus on and support this. That's all good, as it's part of our purpose.

But there are real threats before us. The frog-in-the-saucepan analogy applies. We should not be just spectators. The alternative media (including these words you're reading right now) is not just more entertainment and material for idle discussion, like alternative TV.

We can't just be consumers of interesting information, as if we're watching the ultimate reality show. We have to act, to take responsibility, to do stuff. Don't just watch.

Some of you will have a mission to inform others, and that's understood. But if we're ALL just informing one another, and doing nothing, the incestuousness becomes futile and of little use. One of the axes I grind about the alternative media, and the overwhelming plethora of radio shows, is that so many commentators spend so much time interviewing each other.

This overwhelming tsunami of information -- quite a lot of which is noise -- is simply too much for any person to keep up with. (This is part of the value of the Avalon Forum: an able, focused group working together to present a filtered, predigested synthesis. This thread is a part of that.)

As long ago as 2008, Kerry Cassidy and I were discussing whether Project Camelot's work was essentially complete. For those who may not know the history, this was the genesis of Project Avalon, which was always envisioned to be providing solutions, facilitating networks and personal connections, and offering sources of practical information.

That's because the problem statement is this:

If there exists a powerful, amoral [or worse], unimaginably wealthy group controlling the planet, with classified highly advanced technology at their disposal, whose origins go back thousands of years and longer, who are allied with or used by ET races who do NOT have the interests of the human race at heart and who are defying any existing non-interference agreements, who are psychically adept, are trained in and practice technologically amplified black magic, and who regard you and me as the enemy...

...Then what are we going to do about it?

Here are my suggestions.

1) Inform yourselves about all the basics, and in particular (because it's practically important right now) what I reference at the foot of this article.

2) Protect yourselves and those you care about in practical terms. That may extend to:
    • independence from regular infrastructure if this should suddenly fail
    • moving out of harm's way if you currently live in a non-optimum location, while you still have the freedom to do so, and if this is in alignment with your personal purpose
    • working in whatever ways you can to counter and re-define the existing probable timeline(s).
    The last of these is important. Some of you are practical hard-skilled people who have no natural ability, training or experience in these areas, and this is fine. Among the mods team, I'm sure they won't mind my saying, that would include Paul and Ilie. Those guys are heroes in a different quarter. If it were not for them, Avalon cold not function as securely and smoothly as it does. They are of immense value to the wider team here. We are not asking of them that they are also white magicians.

But some of you are. You know who you are. It IS possible to influence events, individuals and groups, to heal the individuals involved, and dismantle the control structure as rapidly as it's being assembled. A large number of people are doing this, and I know many of them personally. A number are members of Avalon (and some of toss people operate very quietly and do not attract any attention to themselves) but many are operating independently in diverse groups all over the world and in many different cultures, using many different techniques. (As an aside, you may be interested to know that there's an enormous amount of positive activity currently taking place in Russia.)

All this has delayed the roll-out of planned events. The timeline is already significantly different from that foreseen in (for instance) T1V83. (That was very real. Kerry and I were briefed, off camera, for five hours about that. We were left in absolutely no doubt that this was not imaginary.

But the variant timeline has so proved to be very different again. It's important to remember, each morning we awake, that NOTHING REALLY BAD HAS HAPPENED YET. This is not good fortune, or the acts of God, or the ETs, or the mistakes of the insiders. People like you have together been hauling at the rudder to change the direction of the supertanker. And it's been working.

And now we come to the principal theme of this article.

Like a solar cycle with very few sunspots (and I'll say a little more about this later), we may now be heading into a period of escalated activity that could threaten everything we've grown used to. This is what this heads-up is about.

Essential reading:

1) From Dave Hodges of The Common Sense Show (a very measured and well-written article):

Part One:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20130412...nto-hiding-why

Part Two:
    https://web.archive.org/web/20130412...ng-into-hiding

2) This information (as Dave Hodges states) dovetails closely with the Doug Hagmann ('Rosebud') information which emerged a few days earlier:

Part One:
    http://web.archive.org/web/201304030.../archives/7305

Part Two:
    http://web.archive.org/web/201304030.../archives/7310

This all fits with known scenarios and situations. This is what I was expecting earlier last year (2012), but which may now have been deferred or delayed till now.

3) The two hour interview with insider economist "V", archived here:

http://projectavalon.net/Steve_Quayl...1_Jan_2013.mp3

4) The latest from DHS insider 'Rosebud', which I'd been waiting for since Christmas, published in full on this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Insider-source

The original reference is here:

http://web.archive.org/web/201304030.../archives/7666

This lays it all out, as plain as day. The pieces all fit together. Those of you following the very weird, anomalous and suspicious Sandy Hook incident will have seen all the signs. 'Rosebud' summarizes that we should expect:

a) Possibly as early as April, a sudden collapse of the US economy. Insider economist "V" describes this also [see (3) above], saying that the best case scenario will be like the 1999 collapse of the Russian Ruble (great austerity, soup and bread lines, but infrastructure intact) -- and the worst case would be full-blown civil war.

http://projectavalon.net/Steve_Quayl...1_Jan_2013.mp3

One of the actions to take here is to get out of all paper investments. Note that gold stocks are not gold! Liquid, small-denomination gold and silver coins are smart to hold. Insider-connected people that know what's about to happen are investing in practical equipment, stored food, hard resources, and farmable land. Anything left over is in precious metals.

"V" states that after a period of apparently wild fluctuations around the current prices, silver will shoot up to $500-600, gold to $4000-6000. I can understand this, as I have first-hand confirmation that (as "V" says) there's barely any inventory anywhere. There's very little physical gold and silver to buy right now, and prices are certainly artificially suppressed.

But, as George Green has always advised, the best investment may be in land, equipment, spare parts, and useful practical stuff. There may come a point where gold and silver will only be practically useful at the END of the emergency. (Always think: who will buy it from you?)

b) A set-up/ false-flag incident or situation intended to publicly demonize government-critical 'fringe groups' such as survivalists, sovereigns, patriots, constitutionalists, gun rights advocates, and other 'domestic terrorists' -- maybe even all lumped together.

c) Another Sandy Hook type incident -- maybe escalated to be far more apparently horrific.

d) (Already rolled out on 23 January) -- the start of subversive and disruptive action against a large number of online groups and individuals, certainly including the Avalon Forum and some members within it. (There is strong reason to believe that when this proved to be ineffective, due to Avalon's strong membership firewalls, the action was excavated to a different level, one that 'Rosebud' does not mention or does not know about, which features technologically-amplified psychic attacks on targeted individuals. See this important three part interview if you're in any doubt about the reality of this technology:
    e) Some deaths of activists, intended as warnings to the alternative community. (This too seems to have begun already, and I suspect there will be more).

Finally, I promised I'd say a word about solar activity. In summary: so far, so good. Watch http://spaceweather.com for alerts and updates. I've heard nothing more from my insider source who warned me of an 1859-scale solar event anticipated for early this year (i.e. round about now). If we make it safely through to the end of summer, risks of a major destructive CME [Coronal Mass Ejection] may be pretty much over.

In the meantime, I have a bunch of military-grade EMP bags, which are really quite cheap, ready on hand to protect any critical electronics. You may only need a few, and they'll last forever.

So that's it. Please read the above through as many times as it takes to really understand this. And please do read all the linked articles and listen to all the audios. (It'll take a little time, but I promise it's worth it.)

And finally, as I've said many times, the mods and admins here do a quite stellar job. There HAVE been attacks on the forum, and we've been tracking them carefully. There are some very able people on the team, supported by a number of very able members behind the scenes. (You know who you are, and I thank you all.)

There's been a lot of work done already. The forum is in good shape, but we're agreed that there will almost certainly be more to come. All this may only just have started. Put on your lifejackets, and connect your safety lines: we're all on this journey together.
    bumping this important and astute message from Bill.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th June 2018 at 14:08. Reason: replaced disappeared links with good links from archive.org
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 10 11 LastLast