+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast

Thread: Essential reading for all Avalonians

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,064 times in 8,172 posts

Default Re: Essential reading for all Avalonians

Quote Posted by Malerogro (here)
    Question for Norman: Then how do you personally find your way through all the assumptions out here? Did you find some kind of truth here or do you just like to swimm in a sea of assumptons?

In any case, it is a great time for me to be reminded of the Atticus hstory since that is where I started out in my search for truth which was very confusing and therefore a hard but rich learning experience. Listening to him after a year of intense truth seeking on all levels, he sounds now like he is not even taking himself seriously in this interview. The original interview was much more loaded, there was more behind it, and it was therefore much harder to read him as I remember. I should go back to the original maybe because it was a long time ago and a very different stage in my search for truth..
    That's probably the main thing I got from it too.

I also gained a little insight from his astute observations of things.

As for the getting something done in time for the next errr...what was it 40 years or was it 200 years, I don't have a clue what he was on about, maybe Bill does, and he'd like to enlighten us.

I'm stunningly aware of the fact that once Bill made his decision to move on after Charles, Bill grabbed an opportunity to 'head for the hills', and has "preached" nothing else since.

.....[ and it's 2 ! years, actually ]
    Last edited by norman; 9th February 2013 at 00:53.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bennycog (9th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Gardener (11th February 2013), gripreaper (9th February 2013), sygh (11th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Well, all right...

... what about a False Flag EMP?

Something generated by this kind of device and simultaneously all over an area (from: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012...y-electronics/):

‘Today We Turned Science Fiction Into Science Fact’: Latest on the New Missile That Can Fry Electronics
    Oct. 24, 2012 9:26am Liz Klimas

Boeing has completed another successful test for technology that fries enemy electronics with little to no collateral damage to other objects. This news comes a little more than a year after TheBlaze reported on Boeing’s previous successes with its Counter-electronics High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile Project (CHAMP).
    This is an article written by jim stone well over a year ago .....it deals with power grid tampering as in having seperate zones instead of the national grid as one grid as it is or was
    ...but also it goes on to other relevent subjects like the stuxnet virus and nuclear power stations and frequency tampering with the grid and senarios that could play out as a result
    ......i was wondering just how this might fit together if at all
    http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/grid.html

.............cheers
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th February 2013 at 00:23. Reason: Trim quoted material

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Hervé (9th February 2013), Operator (9th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Cyber War Against Alternative Media Underway? Cyber Attacks Spread to KWN
    February 8, 2013 By The Doc 31 Comments

Image at: http://sgtreport.com/wp-content/uplo...8.29.20-AM.png

KWN malware

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cyber malware attacks targeting alternative news sites such as SGTReport and BeforeItsNews have spread to KWN today, with multiple reports that visiting the KWN website has resulted in the user’s system immediately receiving a trojan virus resulting in Blue Screen of Death.

It appears that sites linking into KWN are also being targeted/ black flagged by search engines. We encourage our readers to avoid visiting KWN or linking their site until their systems have been restored.

Has Obama’s new Cyber security team been getting to work shutting down the alternative media?

SD reader X, who states he is an IT professional reports that the malware attack is very real:

SDBullion’s new 2013 Silver Buffalo round is available now as low as .99 over spot!

2013_buffalo_obverse

Before leaving work this morning.
    At 5:45 AM MST – googled King World news – saw the warning.
    Then used Yahoo, – no warning
    Used IE to open KWN as usual
    Within seconds, had a re-direct video downloaded then the Blue Screen of Death on Windows 7 Enterprise running the latest version of Microsoft Defender and Malware Bytes that had a full scan last Saturday.
    This automatically restarts the computer.
    Can log in – choose profile, supply password - immediate BSOD and reboot
    Got the lastest download from Malware Bytes – ran quick scan
    Identified a Trogan – removed and rebooted as requested.
    Had to leave for work. Won’t be able to check until later.

I am a IT person. My last full backup to external drives were last Sunday night.
    This has never happened to me before.
    It is very real.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

KWN malware

Source: http://www.silverdoctors.com/cyber-w...spread-to-kwn/

===

[ Mod-edit:
    I indented the portion that I figure was quoted from the link. - Paul . ]
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 12th February 2013 at 12:48.

6. Link to Post #84
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Cyber malware attacks targeting alternative news sites such as SGTReport and BeforeItsNews have spread to KWN today, with multiple reports that visiting the KWN website has resulted in the user’s system immediately receiving a trojan virus resulting in Blue Screen of Death.
    Who's doing it, and why, is not clear (to me at least.)

In particular, we do not know if this is an attack directed at alternative news sites, or problems with malware that happens to show up on a few such sites, amongst others, nor do we know the direction or intent of these attacks. Without more details on the SGTReport and BeforeItsNews attacks they refer to, we don't even know if those sites were attacked, nor if by the same means, nor if by the same attackers, nor if with the same intention, whatever that was.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), onawah (9th February 2013), Referee (9th February 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #85
    Ilie Pandia

I just want to confirm that the KWN website is indeed running malware. I have no idea if they are aware of this or not.

I've tested Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer 9.

Firefox and Chrome warn you about the problem, but if you still go ahead, nothing happens, normal webpage loads. (Likely, but not surely this malware is not working in those browsers. Don't bet on it though!)

Internet Explorer will not warn you of the malware problem, and it will also NOT load the page but redirect you to some weird video pages that are likely to infect your computer. The malware page uses Java (and probably other technologies as well) so the page you are seeing is not what it seems to be, even if it's looking like an Youtube page (in my case).

I've discontinued the test at this point. I strongly advise you not to load their pages at this time unless you know what you are doing .

¤=[Post Update]=¤

@Paul, if someone manages to install a piece of malware on your website, Google and Firefox will notice very fast and warn their users about it. The traffic (and hence power) of your website will drop almost instantly. It's a pretty effective way to disrupt a website, but you need to find a way to hack it first.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

4evrneo (9th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Christine (9th February 2013), elixirsoo (18th July 2017), Hervé (9th February 2013), kanishk (9th February 2013), Lazlo (9th February 2013), Operator (9th February 2013), Referee (9th February 2013), risveglio (11th February 2013), Samson (11th February 2013), sygh (11th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th February 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013), turiya (9th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    @Paul, if someone manages to install a piece of malware on your website, Google and Firefox will notice very fast and warn their users about it. The traffic (and hence power) of your website will drop almost instantly. It's a pretty effective way to disrupt a website, but you need to find a way to hack it first.
    I'm sure you're right on that one.

I still don't see how we can know (1) what happened to SGTReport and BeforeItsNews, (2) who's behind or with what purpose this hacking of KingWorldNews, and (3) if there is any relation between (1) and (2).

This might well be an attack on alternative news sites, by some minion of the bastards in power.

Or it might not be such; just portrayed as such for some equally nefarious purpose.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (9th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Hervé (9th February 2013), Lazlo (9th February 2013), onawah (9th February 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    Don't worry, there will be plenty of stuff laying around after the big one, whatever it may be.
    My thoughts exactly!
    Don't complain about what you don't have but work with the stuff that you DO have! There will be enough abandoned material around.

Quote Posted by alamojo (here)
    Not sure if this was mentioned already, but if you are on (essential) meds, look into getting an
    emergency supply if possible. If you need a life saving med like insulin, I have no idea what your options would be if
    a catastrophe went beyond a few months.
    Unfortunately I'm currently on a couple meds, I'm going to see if my pharmacies will let me do this (I have a feeling
    the insurance companies won't pay for this).
    Good point. I am on daily meds too and I normally get a 3 months supply.
    I am currently working on it to get rid of them, especially for this reason. But I am
    not there yet.

I've also quit drinking coffee ... better get rid of it in easier times
    than when TSHTF. You will then have plenty other things to focus on.

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Great thread, very interesting. One thing that no one has mentioned is communication.
    This will be one of the key requirements in the post-whatever-it-is-that-is-supposed-to-happen event.
    I did mention it here.

I think that computers and HAM radio may play a vital role building an alternative grid based on packet radio (X.25).

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Fuses are prevalent, yes.

But they do not always protect from high voltage, broad spectrum frequency spikes.
    A fuse can only protect against currents passing a threshold. And they only protect where they
    are placed from input to output. When an EMP occurs there will be currents all over circuit boards. Our micro electronics have become
    so delicate that even tiny currents can be too much and will blow out transistors and other integrated circuits.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

4evrneo (9th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Lazlo (9th February 2013), Nick Matkin (9th February 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Malerogro (here)
    In any case, it is a great time for me to be reminded of the Atticus history since that is where I started out in my search for truth which was very confusing and therefore a hard but rich learning experience. Listening to him after a year of intense truth seeking on all levels, he sounds now like he is not even taking himself seriously in this interview. The original interview was much more loaded, there was more behind it, and it was therefore much harder to read him as I remember. I should go back to the original maybe because it was a long time ago and a very different stage in my search for truth..
    That's probably the main thing I got from it too. I also gained a little insight from his astute observations of things. As for the getting something done in time for the next errr...what was it 40 years or was it 200 years, I don't have a clue what he was on about, maybe Bill does, and he'd like to enlighten us. I'm stunningly aware of the fact that once Bill made his decision to move on after Charles, Bill grabbed an opportunity to 'head for the hills', and has "preached" nothing else since.

.....[ and it's 2 ! years, actually ]
    This is true, from what I can tell, although I think Bill's decision to move to Ecuador entailed many more variables, many of them personal. But, this little side bar here has left me with some ideas and maybe it is time to segue this into another thread, or maybe not.

What keeps ruminating in my mind, is the antidote to this nefarious agenda being spoken about in this thread: The questions, or observations, if you will, are such:

Is there a balanced force in opposition to this nefarious agenda, since all things at this density on planet earth, in duality, hold both polarities, and are we focusing on one polarity to the exclusion of another?

Is this counter force part of the initial elite bloodlines who are in opposition to the agenda, for lack of a better tag name, the St Germaine line? Does this go all the way back to Enlil and Enki having opposing views of how to deal with their creation of the chimeric hybrid slave race which they created and we are all part of?

Did this alleged St Germain (this could just be an archetype, or a real person), actually show back in the 1700's that time is not linear, as we view it that way, but is in fact spherical, and jumping timelines is not uncommon amongst adepts?

Does an alliance actually exist, which is powerful enough, and holds the best interests of mankind, the original indigenous species of planet earth, having been hybridized and spliced with both? So, there is the elite with a nefarious agenda, as well as those with a benevolent agenda?

If there is a group of benevolent elites who go way back, then they are more secret than the arrogant psychopathic elites. But, what is even more interesting, is the idea of jumping time (think looking glass, Philadelphia experiment, etc.), is it not possible that there are ancients incarnated here on this planet now, who are adept and can manipulate the source field and produce a balanced outcome? Are they not to do so without an agreement from at least the 12% remnants?

What about the middle way? Is that just a personal meditative practice and how much effect does it have on the outcome? I'm fairly convinced it can, if rallied to a collective level, at least to the point of a remnant. What percentage that is, historically, is about 12%. The Grand Sophia, the source field is mostly made of space, and holds all the power of the universe, and we have access to it, and we keep focusing on the 5% which is manifest, stuck in the physical, when we have the power to be so much more if we change our focus.

I did just listen to this 40 minute video posted by Norman, with Atticus. Not shooting the messenger, but he did make a couple key points: the alternative media is just a genre, in commerce, and it is, for the most part, no different than any other enterprise in commerce.

There are very few who are able to escape the hive mind and the massive social programming we have been fully imbedded with for decades, and he likened it to trying to find 3% out of 3000 people here at Avalon who were capable of this. We are all subject to it and fall into it and are blinded by it at times, no matter how awake we are.

The disinformation is rampant, and more so in the last several years. Whistle blowers don't come out much anymore because the reception is atrocious, even by the supposed awake alternative media. Avalon was the only alternative site which had a rather civil, awake, and aware bunch.

My own take, is that Avalon has been inundated with disinformation, and has been totally distracted by such, for long periods, and we have proven in this regard, to be no different than other alternative media sites, or the collective hive mind. We are not that special. We could be, but it will require a level of discernment which goes beyond anything we have been used to up to now.

That is the main takeaway, for me, in the last few months, as the roll-out of the new toys the nefarious elites are now using has been demonstrated, that we need to up our game and be more discerning. I'm sure that is what this call by Bill is all about, to take what just happened here at Avalon, and in the last two years, and rise up and above the rest of the alternative community and be that remnant.

Wouldn't that be awesome?
    Last edited by gripreaper; 9th February 2013 at 03:32.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

15. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (9th February 2013), Alecs (10th February 2013), aranuk (10th February 2013), Benimal (25th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Christine (9th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2013), Ernie Nemeth (9th February 2013), Gardener (11th February 2013), lslimerick (11th February 2013), Malerogro (9th February 2013), Maunagarjana (9th February 2013), norman (9th February 2013), northstar (17th March 2013), onawah (9th February 2013), Samson (11th February 2013), sllim11 (12th February 2013), spiritwind (9th February 2013), sygh (11th February 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013), ulli (10th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

If you want to get practical on alternative communication check this out:

http://theoriginalpreppernetworks.com/APRN/APRN_blog/

http://3950.net/

Both websites give more info about how and when to listen on short wave to so called HAM radio nets.
    There are probably a lot more but you can use this to get quick a start.

Here are some examples of what you can also receive on 80 meters SW (LSB):

http://liberty.3950.net/Survival%20N...0via%20SDR.mp3

http://liberty.3950.net/Liberty%20Ne...0via%20SDR.mp3

Maybe we will have an Avalon NET in the future ...

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

4evrneo (9th February 2013), bennycog (9th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Conchis (9th February 2013), Nick Matkin (9th February 2013), sygh (11th February 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Hi, All --

I've just moved 45 posts -- about EMPs, solar flares, and how to protect electronics -- to the following separate thread:

Does anyone know how to protect electronics from a massive solar flare?

I also took the opportunity to merge another thread on the same topic (entitled Faraday Cage?) to the more major one above.

All the posts on EMPs and solar flares were valuable and to the point. But as the main topic of this thread was what the USG/DHS may be planning for us (and how, and when?), I decided to move the separate items to a separate area. I do encourage that discussion to continue!

Of interest may be that I appreciated Operator's post here, which really made me think. He raised the question -- which I had not considered -- about whether the timing of the roll-out of the planned chaos in America might be linked to an anticipated major solar event (the exact timing of which may not be known except generally).

Regarding the collapse of the economy as a kind of controlled demolition -- an analogy I have often used -- the 'DEMOLISH' button might be pressed as soon as the solar event manifests.

In that scenario, the chaos would be extreme and would certainly justify the deployment of all the currently existing martial law provisions.

* For an account of those provisions -- please read this. This should also be added to the essential reading list -- starting at the top of page 5, as this was originally written in 2004.

http://projectavalon.net/Protocols_F...In_America.pdf

19. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

1inMany (9th February 2013), 4evrneo (9th February 2013), Alecs (10th February 2013), aranuk (10th February 2013), Arrowwind (9th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Brizil (9th February 2013), Conchis (9th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (9th February 2013), Eram (9th February 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), golden lady (10th February 2013), gripreaper (9th February 2013), kanishk (9th February 2013), Laura Elina (10th February 2013), Lettherebelight (9th February 2013), Maunagarjana (9th February 2013), onawah (9th February 2013), Operator (9th February 2013), Patrikas (9th February 2013), RunningDeer (9th February 2013), RUSirius (11th February 2013), Samson (11th February 2013), Selene (9th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th February 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013), ulli (10th February 2013), Yoda (9th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And I just moved one more post to When I opened this thread my virus scanner kicked in .
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th February 2013 at 17:24.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013)

22. Link to Post #92
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    There are very few who are able to escape the hive mind and the massive social programming we have been fully imbedded with for decades, and he likened it to trying to find 3% out of 3000 people here at Avalon who were capable of this. We are all subject to it and fall into it and are blinded by it at times, no matter how awake we are.

The disinformation is rampant, and more so in the last several years. Whistle blowers don't come out much anymore because the reception is atrocious, even by the supposed awake alternative media. Avalon was the only alternative site which had a rather civil, awake, and aware bunch.

My own take, is that Avalon has been inundated with disinformation, and has been totally distracted by such, for long periods, and we have proven in this regard, to be no different than other alternative media sites, or the collective hive mind. We are not that special. We could be, but it will require a level of discernment which goes beyond anything we have been used to up to now.

That is the main takeaway, for me, in the last few months, as the roll-out of the new toys the nefarious elites are now using has been demonstrated, that we need to up our game and be more discerning. I'm sure that is what this call by Bill is all about, to take what just happened here at Avalon, and in the last two years, and rise up and above the rest of the alternative community and be that remnant.

Wouldn't that be awesome?
    I would say that is why we are here on Avalon. This forum is a great repository of information that should be respected for the service it is providing.

We are now in the process and have obtained the ability to begin the dot connecting process toward expanded awareness and understanding. We can and do have the ability to make changes on levels previously hidden from our view.

From Credo Mutwa:

Quote Human beings have never known any real progress, sir, because there have been forces that have been stopping us from reaching our rightful position in the universe, and I mean the Chitauli, I mean the Mantindane, I mean the Midzimu. We must stop regarding these creatures as super-human creatures. They are just parasites who need us more than we need them. And only a fool will ever deny the fact that we are not the only intelligent species of being that this planet has produced.
    I have been actively pursuing the lines of energy, specifically since our last round of "attacks". It is becoming increasingly apparent that without our minds they are devoid of creative life. It is a parasitical bordering on symbiotic relationship, the interface with humans.

23. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member WEAREONE's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/su...20913-cme.html

CME reported from NASA today. 2/9/13

Earth-Directed CME Released by Long Duration Solar Flare02.09.13

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WEAREONE For This Post:

Arrowwind (10th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Operator (9th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #94
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Here is a recent article from Jim Stone with regards to the censoring that has been going on with his site..,

in particular suppression to his email which is a major contribution to his "communication" to his many sources

According to him he tracked this to its source (4vbl.org) and his info is interesting to say the least and has a great deal to do with controlling Truth Movement which is again about controlling "communication "

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/spookystuff.html

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013)

27. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Patrikas (here)
    Here is a recent article from Jim Stone with regards to the censoring that has been going on with his site..,

in particular suppression to his email which is a major contribution to his "communication" to his many sources

According to him he tracked this to its source (4vbl.org) and his info is interesting to say the least and has a great deal to do with controlling Truth Movement which is again about controlling "communication "

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/spookystuff.html
    This thread has to do in part with the new legalization of US using propaganda and infiltrating communicaitons.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...062#post633062

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Patrikas (9th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #96
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

Quote 8 February 2013: Doug Hagmann appeared as a guest on TruNews with Rick Wiles today for a hour-long interview that covered information from the DHS insider in more detail. Rick adds his analysis and commentary about the information provided, and discussion about the objectives of the Obama regime ensues.

It is an information packed program.
    http://www.trunews.com/listen_now.htm

30. Link to Post #97
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Ok for example only.... a solar flare false flag attack in which the flare is used to explain the vaporising of funds in accounts (as spoken of in audio interview with V and Dan Hagmann included in Bills opening post).

Would this not make people dislike digital currency and transactions and work against it being embraced in a 'rebuild'?
    Last edited by Fractalius; 10th February 2013 at 21:36.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013)

32. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Fractalius (here)
    Ok for example only.... a solar flare false flag attack in which the flare is used to explain the vaporising of funds in accounts (as spoken of in audio interview with V and Dan Hagmann included in Bills opening post).

Would this not make people dislike digital currency and transactions and work against it being embraced in a 'rebuild'?
    Absolutly. I dont see solar flares as false flag potential except to maybe take out some stuff that the fare didnt really do, or to possibly impose martial law in affected areas.
    The government is as afraid of them as anybody.

How can we track solar flars here on Avalon so we can know when a big one is coming? They say it takes 3 days for one to get here right? thats a fair warning for preppers I would hope. Is there a way we can have them posted sort of like how we do for earthquakes.. Id prefer just to have signficant ones posted with detail on where they are suppose to impact on the planet.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Fractalius (10th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #99
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

the sun is a giant nuclear reactor.
    it may give off a cherenkov shower before delivering a blast.
    people, animals, and devices like icecube neutrino observatory can detect gamma bursts like these and the ones generated by nuclear bombs.

you are familiar with the film Watchmen? the one scientist, what was his name, Dr. Manhattan? he can sense a "tachyon storm" and this knowledge powers his eccentric and amazing research into energy......

there is also speculation that a device like HAARP, an ionospheric heater, could expand or shrink the atmosphere in order to influence the severity of a blast.
    keep in mind that the govt also sprays metal particulate in polar regions at high altitude and we cannot know for sure how this and HAARP could influence the response of the high atmosphere to a major flare.

over and out!

~tesla s

35. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

ones i tried to gather 100 avalonians to get of grid. A really huge peace of land in Norway that was previously 'used' for disabled people as a holidaycamp was'nt used for several years, and the government was on a giveaway for not lettin 60 buildings and many kilometers of suitable for wheelchairs forest goin to waist. It took months to find 100 people to go selfsufficient. Ones i was sure i had found enough soulmates to succeed the land was - the day i called- given to a horsebreeder.... there is so much more to tell, but i havent been here for over a year. But within the hour Bill wrote this thread i read it. A soulmate. I see what is coming. And eversince i got offline i tell what will happen before it happens. For those who cant see it might be scary. For me its clear... i saw friends get pregnant before they got laid and people 'explode'. before they knew they where angry.
    If your understanding of language is fonetic... bill and carry sound somewhat different. What i understand is that there will be trolls and rumours everywhere online because the pentagon hired 3000 more whizzkids to do so. I was aware and awake since the 80's, born in 1970 and i am sure we have 2 more years to get things done. 2015 june will be the month the derivate trillions crumble and loafs of bread will coast... 1000 euros and within months millions.
    What it takes to live without money is to grow seeds. Get your garden together Now, youll have 2 years to learn to live from it.
    june 2015 it is carved in derivates.
    live love and enjoy

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Samson For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), Lettherebelight (11th February 2013), northstar (17th March 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast