+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast

Thread: Essential reading for all Avalonians

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Default Re: Essential reading for all Avalonians

There was a very large short stock option trade placed against the US Economy here are the details:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=269003
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,798 times in 666 posts

Can't help thinking this "Trade" is designed to attract attention ?

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    There was a very large short stock option trade placed against the US Economy here are the details:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=269003
    Last edited by Taurean; 12th February 2013 at 07:49.
    Sapere aude

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Taurean For This Post:

Referee (11th February 2013)

4. Link to Post #103
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

[QUOTE]Venezuela’s “nuclear option” crashing of its currency yesterday is a “clear signal” that the Western banking systems “house of cards”, erected in the aftermath of the 2007-2008 Global Economic Crisis, is in “total collapse” with the expected final outcome to be an “apocalyptic” crash of the US economy no later than April.

According to this MOF report, and what US financial experts described as “what lobbing a nuclear bomb into a currency war knife fight looks like”, Venezuela devalued its currency by an astounding 46% in the latest round of what is being described as the worst currency war our world has seen since the 1930’s, and which plunged the globe into total warfare.

Currency war, (World War C) also known as competitive devaluation, is a condition in international affairs where countries compete against each other to achieve a relatively low exchange rate for their own currency. As the price to buy a particular currency falls so too does the real price of exports from the country.

Imports become more expensive. So domestic industry, and thus employment, receives a boost in demand from both domestic and foreign markets.

However, the price increase for imports can harm citizens' purchasing power. The policy can also trigger retaliatory action by other countries which in turn can lead to a general decline in international trade, harming all countries.

Brazilian Finance Minister Guido Mantega, widely credited with coining the term “currency war”, further warned yesterday that the global situation could get even worse if Europe joins the fray, and which this MOF report warns the will have to do in the “very near future.”

Chris Richey, a top American financial analyst, further stated that as we have yet to enter a full-fledged war because the European Central Bank (ECB) and Bank of England (BOE) are not (yet) engaged in purposeful currency devaluation. Rather, since 2009, each has been pre-occupied with either saving their currency (the ECB) or saving their banking system (the BoE). The relative value of their respective currencies has not featured high on their list of priorities over the past four years.

Not so, however, Richey says, for the US Federal Reserve, the Swiss National Bank, the Bank of Japan, the Central Bank of Brazil, and the People's Bank of China, all of whom have been very interested in the relative valuation of their currencies. And this is a list that matters because three of the top five global currencies are represented on that list and all of them have been engaged in competitive devaluations of their currency in order to promote their own exports.

This form of international contest, he continues, should strike those with a sense of history as similar to the trade and tariff wars of the Depression Era 1930's: “beggaring thy neighbor” in order to extract one's own country from economic straits. In the 1930's, the “beggaring” took the form of either abandoning the gold standard, literally blocking the importation of foreign goods, or imposing tariffs so high that imports were effectively blocked.

This time around, he warns, there are no gold standards to abandon and international trade rules have become too ingrained, both economically and legally, for onerous tariffs or outright bans to be practical or legal. Thus, the only economic weapon left is that of currency devaluation.

Tensions were ratcheted up a couple notches with the recent election of Shinzo Abe as Japan's Prime Minister this past December. As a candidate, Abe explicitly and repeatedly promised to double Japan's inflation rate target from 1% to 2% via increased central government money printing, borrowing, and spending.

And while the Bank of Japan has pushed back against Mr. Abe's proposals, we have still seen the Yen depreciate 25% against the Euro and 10% against the US Dollar since last July. In short, Japan is “all in” on making the Yen weaker and, thus, boosting Japan's exporting companies.

Even worse, this MOF report says, with the US Federal Reserve admitting this past week that it has bought up more government debt than the US Treasury has issued (because no one else is buying it), and with China now accounting for nearly half of the world’s new money supply, the Baltic Dry Index (BDI) of international trade has totally collapsed to levels not seen since the start of the 2008 Economic Crisis.

Though the US propaganda media is failing to alert the American people to the shattering of their economy (exactly like they did prior to the 2008 collapse which cost these people trillions) the same cannot be said for the elite classes who continue to move billions out of their banks (the most since 11 September 2001) and whose corporate insiders are dumping huge numbers of shares in their own companies right now.

To the exact timeline of this coming collapse of the US economy, this report says, was “clearly shown” last week when the Swiss global banking giant UBS reported that an anonymous options trader had made an enormous $11.25 million bet that the VIX will explode between 20-25 April.

While the volatility index (aka the VIX, aka the “fear index”) is near historic lows, the Business Insider news service states about this trade that someone would have to be “VERY confident” in their outlook to risk $11 million on a directional position with the VIX at five year lows and the markets trying to break out to new highs.

To how the West is preparing for this coming economic collapse can be seen in France, where its President ordered the mobilisation of the secret services and police to carry out surveillance of workers fighting mass unemployment and factory closures, and in the United States (recently named by Human Rights Watch as the “ prison capital of the world”) whose Department of Homeland Security (DHS) this past week added tens-of-millions of more rounds to an arsenal said to equip it to wage a “30-year war” against the American people.

Most interesting to note of these events are them all occurring at a time when Eastern astrologers are warning that the “black water snake” (Year of the Snake) that emerges to replace The Year of the Dragon on 10 February -- the first day of the Lunar New Year -- could be a venomous one that brings disaster.

Previous Snake years have been marked by the 11 September 11 2001 terror strikes that killed nearly 3,000 people, the crushing of the 1989 Tiananmen pro-democracy protests and the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941. The 1929 stock market plunge that heralded the Great Depression also occurred in a snake year.

To if these Western peoples will awaken to the dire tragedy that lies before them and protect themselves it is not in our knowing. What is known, however, and exactly like the year preceding the 2007-2008 collapse, those, like us, giving warnings are sure to be shunned and ridiculed while these people are robbed by their elite masters of what little remains of their wealth, freedom and dignity. link[/QUOTE

even Sorcha is agreeing on this one...

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

We don't need to worry about false flags any more, manipulation has become so open and so blatant - its just ruthless. Ruthless.

I appologize for editing this post. What we are dealing with is very serious. I'd like to move to the hills, like those who have the money to do it. We've spoken about doing this very thing ourselves. Many here have. I should be happy for them, shouldn't I? Happy that someone had the capacity to plan and act upon it, and in one sense, I am because I don't feel jealous of those who have more than I do. On the other hand, in the situation I'm in, I'm not thrilled at the prospect of an economic collapse or the panic that might follow. This is not the kinder world I grew up in. Its dog eat dog. I am in a decent place though, and I'm not without skills. We shall see.
    Last edited by sygh; 12th February 2013 at 04:09.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

4evrneo (14th February 2013), Conchis (11th February 2013), sunflower (11th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Good overview & update provided by Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones

Why The Banking Elite Want Riots in America

This storyboard makes more and more sense...

Making it known far & wide, even more.
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 12th February 2013 at 08:12.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2013), Benimal (25th February 2013), Bill Ryan (11th February 2013), Corncrake (12th February 2013), Kendall (18th February 2013), Operator (11th February 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013), zebowho (12th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

I read between the lines. Thanks Bill.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hangel For This Post:

Borodin (13th February 2013), johnf (12th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Did you think this is why the pope resigned? He knows n he just doesn't want to sit in front of the fan when the s**t hits it?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hangel For This Post:

johnf (12th February 2013), sygh (12th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #108
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by hangel (here)
    Did you think this is why the pope resigned? He knows n he just doesn't want to sit in front of the fan when the s**t hits it?
    Very interesting possible connection. I often hold myself back from making too many assumptions as I read between the lines, but this one struck a chord.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wobbegong For This Post:

johnf (12th February 2013), sygh (12th February 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Bill,

A few years ago, you said something to the effect (paraphrased): that you were done doing interviews because you had basically completed a comprehensive view of the big picture, and that all of the information is in the archives.

You’ve also recently indicated that the “spiders” were all connected in the digital, biological, emotional and astral fields as one resonant electromagnetic pulse, which can be distilled and used to create memes to influence the collective consciousness, and steer the outcome towards an agenda.

You’ve also put out many warnings that we can expect something of great import sometime this year, as early as April, which has been corroborated by remote viewers as well as the web bots, and is now showing up in the false flags and memes being created.

The call to be prepared has gone out and I “hear” it. I know there are many who are late to the party and need to hear the warnings and the wake up call, but are we feeding these memes?

Right now, with this whole Dorner fiasco, I feel like I’m watching an episode of “The Hunger Games” as 150 officers are scouring the woods, and drones are being used to effectively eliminate Dorner once he is found. This is one such “meme” being put into the spider web to steer consciousness.

Is it not time to create our own memes to counter the effects of this new technology, and no longer point to the shenanigans of the elite by continually adding to the energy of: Oh, look at what the elite are up to now?

If we continue to focus on a Carrington type event, or a coastal event, or a digital collapse of the internet, or the electrical grid, or any major catastrophic failure, are we not adding to the energy of these memes and feeding the spiders which are steering these memes?

Discussions are emerging here at Avalon on how to develop an antithetic protocol, to affect the spider web with our own memes, to tap into this electromagnetic resonance at the frequency which can create memes in counter intuitive ways and possibly change the outcome.

If a major shift is imminent, and we are at the 11th hour, where should our focus be? Can we bring enough energy to bear, with focused intent, to have a say in this shift? If we don’t, are we already headed into a timeline which is not what we want and we are to hunker down and claim it is too late to do anything about it?

If we can do more than just prepare for our basic survival, what would that be? Vivek started a thread which I feel could develop into a solution.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...visible-Plague
    Last edited by gripreaper; 12th February 2013 at 05:02.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

16. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2013), AuCo (13th February 2013), Benimal (25th February 2013), Bill Ryan (12th February 2013), Borodin (13th February 2013), centreoflight (12th February 2013), Christine (12th February 2013), Conchis (12th February 2013), Corncrake (12th February 2013), Gardener (12th February 2013), heyokah (12th February 2013), Jean-Luc (12th February 2013), johnf (12th February 2013), Kristin (12th February 2013), Marie (12th February 2013), northstar (17th March 2013), Phoenix1304 (12th February 2013), Referee (12th February 2013), RMorgan (12th February 2013), SilentFeathers (12th February 2013), sllim11 (12th February 2013), spiritwind (12th February 2013), sygh (12th February 2013), thunder24 (12th February 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013), Wind (12th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #110
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the info Bill! (and everybody) !
    I just wonder why google chrome don't recommend me going to page 5 ?~!
    ,,Danger: Malware Ahead!
    Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on projectavalon.net.
    Content from sgtreport.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware. ''
    Last edited by Radi; 12th February 2013 at 08:47.

18. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,014 times in 215 posts

Reading and listening to the interviews on Bills opening post I felt a knot in my stomach.. that “it’s real and its close” feeling.
    Which leads me to ask..

What are we going to DO about it?

We can become informed and prepared but do we have an obligation to pass this on to others? (and to what extent)?

To calmly try and prepare friends & family?
    Local media?
    After all it is a high stakes game.
    Leave no stone unturned...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Timreh For This Post:

centreoflight (12th February 2013), Christine (12th February 2013), sygh (12th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #112
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by Radi (here)
    Thanks for the info Bill! (and everybody) !
    I just wonder why google chrome don't recommend me going to page 5 ?~!
    ,,Danger: Malware Ahead!
    Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on projectavalon.net.
    Content from sgtreport.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware. ''
    Hello,

Page 5 of this thread was embedding an image from the sgtreport.com website. That would not cause any harm to anybody and Google Chrome was issuing a general warning that "sgtreport.com" has been infected with malware so we should not trust any content from there.

I have disabled the offending image, and the page now loads OK. But just to confirm, that page was safe even before my update.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Benimal (25th February 2013), Borodin (13th February 2013), Corncrake (12th February 2013), elixirsoo (18th July 2017), Kendall (18th February 2013), Radi (12th February 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #113
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

LEAP 2020 an european economical think tank is foreseeing the crash of the dollar for as soon as next spring.
    Given they, years in advance, predicted the 2008 crisis then the 2011 debt crisis i guess we can take it as food for thoughts for some upcoming big event in the United States...

http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-71-is-...al_a13066.html

They're really trustable as an independant source for economical/geopolitical/social events so it may be that indeed the **** is about to hit the fan (excuse my french please )

More info on them : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap2020
    Last edited by Vince; 12th February 2013 at 13:17.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vince For This Post:

meeradas (12th February 2013), PurpleLama (12th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I believe that the chance for the big solar flare is closer than ever now. We shouldn't be afraid of it, because it is the way how the power from the cabal is taken out. Their toys will not work after it. When the old system has crumbled we can start to build a new one.

In times like these we need to let our inner lights shine more than ever, most of us will be the beacons in the darkness. That's why we are here.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

centreoflight (12th February 2013), InTheBackground (12th February 2013), Kendall (18th February 2013), meeradas (12th February 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    I believe that the chance for the big solar flare is closer than ever now. We shouldn't be afraid of it, because it is the way how the power from the cabal is taken out. Their toys will not work after it.
    With the deep underground bases, powered with Tesla's unlimited energy from the earth, protected from and EMF pulse, it matters not, to them, if we have a Carrington type event which knocks out all digital electronics and the wired electrical grid. It will not effect them one little bit.

I would even postulate, that this inevitability has been planned and prepared for, for decades. Once they have profiled everybody, they can manufacture an "event" and take down the whole enchilada, while their servers, electrical grid, internet grid, food supply, and domicile, will be just fine. Remember, they operate on a completely different net with Tesla technology, which we don't have. They can sit back, drink Martini's from the comfort of their easy chair, and watch by closed circuit, the civil unrest, mayhem, starvation, destruction, death, inhumanity, and chaos, and make jokes and laugh about it to each other.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

4evrneo (12th February 2013), centreoflight (12th February 2013), Chester (16th February 2013), Christine (12th February 2013), meeradas (12th February 2013), northstar (17th March 2013), spiritwind (12th February 2013), Timreh (12th February 2013), Wind (12th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member AlaBil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 times in 186 posts

Quote Posted by Vince (here)
    LEAP 2020 an european economical think tank is foreseeing the crash of the dollar for as soon as next spring.
    Given they, years in advance, predicted the 2008 crisis then the 2011 debt crisis i guess we can take it as food for thoughts for some upcoming big event in the United States...
    I subscribe to this and here are the headlines inside the most current issue:

United States, March-June 2013 –Unpluggig the world’s sick man: lastimpact phase of the global systemic crisis

2013 – The suicidal tendencies of the four powers of the world before: The United States, the United Kingdom, Japan and Israel

ANTICIPATIONS 2013 - ‘15-UP AND 14-
    DOWN’, TWENTY NINE KEY TRENDS - Fifteen developments which will strengthen during 2013/ Fourteen subjects which will disappear by the end of 2013

For me the most important aspect of LEAP 2020 is that it is a non-US based source of info.

29. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    I believe that the chance for the big solar flare is closer than ever now. We shouldn't be afraid of it, because it is the way how the power from the cabal is taken out. Their toys will not work after it.
    With the deep underground bases, powered with Tesla's unlimited energy from the earth, protected from and EMF pulse, it matters not, to them, if we have a Carrington type event which knocks out all digital electronics and the wired electrical grid. It will not effect them one little bit.

I would even postulate, that this inevitability has been planned and prepared for, for decades. Once they have profiled everybody, they can manufacture an "event" and take down the whole enchilada, while their servers, electrical grid, internet grid, food supply, and domicile, will be just fine. Remember, they operate on a completely different net with Tesla technology, which we don't have. They can sit back, drink Martini's from the comfort of their easy chair, and watch by closed circuit, the civil unrest, mayhem, starvation, destruction, death, inhumanity, and chaos, and make jokes and laugh about it to each other.
    That's pretty much a stark wake up call. So our revolution must be from another level of the game, me thinks.

30. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Maybe so, but you're statement makes it look like that they would be the winners of this game. No one can escape karma, so even if they think that they have won they really haven't. They have technology, but even they are not all powerful.

Maybe I'm just naive, but I don't think that humanity's future would be a grim one. It will probably get worse before it gets better, but it will get better. I don't know that how long I will be here, but I will make the most of it and I hope that I will be able to help others if I have the chance.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Benimal (25th February 2013), gripreaper (12th February 2013), InTheBackground (12th February 2013), johnf (12th February 2013), meeradas (12th February 2013), Timreh (13th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #119
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    I have disabled the offending image, and the page now loads OK.
    I posted more details at When I opened this thread my virus scanner kicked in (Post #11)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

33. Link to Post #120
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Is it not time to create our own memes to counter the effects of this new technology, and no longer point to the shenanigans of the elite by continually adding to the energy of: Oh, look at what the elite are up to now?

If we continue to focus on a Carrington type event, or a coastal event, or a digital collapse of the internet, or the electrical grid, or any major catastrophic failure, are we not adding to the energy of these memes and feeding the spiders which are steering these memes?

So ... we shouldn't focus our energy on such an event, but we're seriously doomed, while they laugh and drink Martini's from the comfort of their easy chair ?

I would suggest neither .

Sun Tzu's Art of War may be relevant here - know thyself and know thine enemy.

Study your enemy not to engage them where they invite it, but to know their weaknesses and likely attacks. Study your enemy not to feed your fear, but to embolden your opportunities.

In this case I figure keeping the masses confused and weak is a major need of the bastards in power. I'm doing what I can to help us become stronger and better informed. That's why I put in so much time here (well, that, and being an addicted computer nerd and all the good people here.)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

4evrneo (14th February 2013), Christine (12th February 2013), elixirsoo (18th July 2017), Gardener (9th August 2013), gripreaper (12th February 2013), Kendall (18th February 2013), northstar (17th March 2013), risveglio (13th February 2013), SilentFeathers (12th February 2013), Tangri (12th February 2013), Wind (12th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1 6 11 LastLast